[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will give 10/10 to anti-white album only because I dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 11
>I will give 10/10 to anti-white album only because I dont want to be accused of racism
>>
Don't worry guys. I'm here all night

You know what's funny? People have been talking about the message of this album, about it being "big words" with "no meaning", yet not a single one of you dense fuckers has even been able to grasp what it's really about.

Kendrick is dealing with different forces of racism and is looking for a way to cope.

His mother straight up tells him to stop acting like a victim, it'll never get him anywhere. Kendrick is taking a hit at black people, maybe even more direct at black people in social media, constantly playing the victim card. He has actually been attacked by a few black celebrities, including Azelia Banks, for that.

He is also implying that, additionally to systematic, structural racism, there is another form of racism in America. He goes one step farther and holds up a mirror for his black people:

If you behave like a gangbanger, if you live like a thug, if you talk like a moron and generally behave ignorant, then you are perpetuating racial stereotypes. A lot of black people, famous black people that the youngsters look up to, act like that. He's adressing the faults of the black community.

There is an essay by Frantz Fanon titled Black Skin, White Masks. Not like anyone here would have read that, but if you had maybe you would understand where Kendrick is coming from.

There is a mental image that us whiteys have of 'the nigga from the projects' and instead of offering a counterimage, media, like BET for example, just fixate that image even more. Kendrick has gotten so much shit for saying exactly that, saying that black people are part of the reason why racism still exists today. It's a bold message, in the end this album is not about a religious epiphany or about a black uprising, it's about respecting each other and acting fucking sane. Those are even the last words, I have no idea how anyone could miss that, but I guess that's /mu/ for you
>>
>>>/pol/

also its a 10/10.
>>
>>54554715
t. cuck
>>
It's an enjoyable pleb rap album. All of the /pol/ dipshits haven't heard a rap album in the past 10 years? This shit is nothing new you fucks.
>>
>"Complexion don't mean a thing"
>anti-white
>>
why did he only give Eat Pray Thug a 4/10 then?
>>
File: dog.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>Complexion don't mean a thing
>all album is about being black
>>
too many Europeans on this board
>>
>>54554907
Well he is black, so he can probably write about the experiences of a black person better than a white one.
>>
>>54554907
The song about colorism among blacks.

Why is it so hard to people grasp this album, even on a basic level, before shitting on it?
>>
>>54554711
Well said, though I don't think it'll convince these retards that it isn't a kill whitey album
>>
>>54554691
THIS
>>
>>54555015
It's not hard for people

This is just /mu/, internet land of plebians under 17
>>
>>54554691
That's libtards in a nutshell.
>>
>>54555015
It's about racism in general, including whites
>Dark as the midnight hour or bright as the mornin' sun
>Give a fuck about your complexion, I know what the Germans done
>>
>black power is anti white
>>
>be responsible stop blaming others!
omg 10/10 how did he create such deep lyrics?
>>
>Critics want to mention that they miss when hip hop was rappin'/ Motherfucker if you did, then Killer Mike'd be platinum.

Did Kendrick cuck himself on his own album?
>>
>>54555141
You couldn't write better ones.
>>
>anti-white
>doesn't attack white people in any way
>>
There no such thing as anti-white or racist black people. Only white people can be racist.
>>
>>54555015
its that they always cry about others being racist.
but if a white man made an album with pro white views (almost to ridiculousness shit)
>this dick ant free
>every niggas a star
footlockers around the world would be robbed and exploded.

its not equal.
>>
>>54555179
Shhhh, let the /pol/tards enjoy their completely heterosexual circlejerk.
>>
>first world people
>disprivileged
fuck off already
>>
>>54555201
"BlAck PeoPle arE the reel RaCists"
>>
>>54555201
Mexican talking
>>
Why does he blame white people for slavery even though Africans were enslaving themselves and selling them to white people?
>>
>>54555229
no, but some are just the same as whites there a racists every were. like i said at the end. its not equal.
>>
but guys
this dick aint free
>>
>>54555278
that's one of the deepest songs on the album, it's a metaphor for slavery. Try harder.
>>
>4chan political discussions
>>
>racism this racism that

Why are young negroes who have never experienced slavery or any actual jim crow jaws and who sit on their ass in the comfort of a compter screen glow still playing the victim and getting pissy at a bunch of white guys who ahve absolutely nothing to do with the shit the negroes are angry about? I mean if an 18 year old kid got all pissy and started going on about how all Russians are devil and they are all scumbag pieces of shit because they did fucked up shit a few generations ago even though neither the victims nor the perpetrators are alive, that kid would be called an utter fucktard, rightfully so. Yet here these dumbass negroes get coddled for their moronic victim complex which they use as an excuse for their failures.
>>
>>54555320
were just talking about shit music
>pic related
>>
>>54554711
>copypasta pls go
>>
File: kufitip.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kufitip.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>54554711
*tips kufi*
excellent post my nubian broubian
*extends black power fist*
>>
>>54555340
Because institutional racism still exists in America today which was made very clear by the Ferguson DOJ report.
>>
>>54555222
trips don't lie
>>
>200 years after slavery
>niggers still talking about it

its like german people would be butthurt about napoleon
>>
>>54555491
>>54555412
>>
>>54555412
Racism from which institution? The one where the head is the black man or where the head is the Jewish Ladon?
>>
>>54555412
>do a nig shit
>get shot
>KILL WHITE PEOPLE

obama voters are fuckin retarded
>>
>>54555412
>fuck whitey
>ferguson represents the entire usa
Racism is ok when it's against whites apparently.
>>
>>54555412
>justice for takyon!
Fucking this shit sgain.
>>
>>54555163
>Kendrick implying Killer Mike wasn't the most critically acclaimed rapper of 2014
Seriously, critics fucking love Killer Mike
>>
>>54555412
>>54555530
shut the fuck up
in privilege wards african americans are soooo much more privileged compared to hundreds of millions of people suffering in the third world countries be it by poverty or lack of basic human rights among many other things
>>
>>54555388
>>54555388
here, have my blue eyes
>>
>>54555565
>sell loose cigarettes
>get choked to death by police

B-but he was a nigger doing something illegal!
>>
>>54555610
>privilege wards
meant wars
>>
>>54555630
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>54554691
You really have a shit mindset if something like that holds you back from enjoying this album or thinking this is only reason people can enjoy this album.

Please consider suicide.

Also inb4 falling for bait. I know what I'm doing I'm bored and my bus is late
>>
>>54555630
He died because he was over weight. He was not killed for selling lose cigars. He was being arrested not being murdered on purpose dipshit.
>>
>>54554711
great post, but the stormfaggots haven't actually listened to the album because they're not here to talk about music, just shit post about 'omg cuck niggers', so your efforts are in vain
>>
>>54555714
Must be a coincidence that all these UNARMED black folk keep getting killed by the police.
>>
>>54555825
Maybe they should try to be a little less intimidating by doing less crime then.
>>
>>54555222
>he's never been to the ghetto
>>
>>54554691
For you who don't believe Anthony is a cuck, how the fuck could he pan the first single of the album and then give it a perfect 10 when the full thing released?
>>
>>54555825
>all these white males thinking they have the right to speak on POC's issues

Weird how black cops kill mostly other black men. It's almost like they're extremely confrontational and have no respect for their own lives it authority
>>
>>54554711
>expecting muricans posting on a Vietnamese painting forum to comprehend this
>>
Ice Cube did it better
Back in the 90s lads
>>
>>54556125
I'm brown.

>almost like they're extremely confrontational and have no respect for their own lives

Subtle stereotyping there, m8.

>>54555903
>Maybe they should try to be a little less intimidating by doing less crime then.

Maybe they should click their heels together three times and transform into magical unicorns too.
>>
>>54555825
Unarmed black people that reach for officers' guns and threaten the lives of them as well.
>>
>>54556125
>NO UTERUS NO OPINION!
Kill yourself you fucking neanderthal.
>>
File: load.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
load.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>54556145
Did what better?
>>
>>54555412
don't try to reason with people about race relations on 4chan, you know it won't go well
>>
>>54556208
You're right. Truly only divine intervention and pure fucking magic can stop a brown man from abusing killing and stealing. Man, thanks for reminding me. I can be such an ignorant motherfucker sometimes.
>>
>>54556010
Because the song is very different on the album, which you would know had you actually listens to it.
>>
>>54556279
>Live version
>Very different
So I suppose every single complaint he had about it was fixed in the album version.
>>
>>54555600
But does he have high commercial acclaim and sales?
>>
>>54555081
>>Give a fuck about your complexion, I know what the Germans done
So it's supposed to be anti racist yet he calls out an entire group of people on something just because they were all born in the same country?
Oh hell no, I'm done with this shit.
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>54556327
>adding in a spoken word part that is considered one of the best parts of the album
Yes, very different.
>>
>>54556423
Fugg
>>54555555
>>
>>54555189
this
>>
>>54555201
How is this even a valid argument? You have retarded logic.
>>
>>54554907
>all album is about being black

why wont kendrick rap about what its like being white?!
>>
>>54556327
he adds in a crowd yelling at the end (like his fans back-lashing against the song when it was first released), then goes on a spoken word rap about the meaning of the song. So yeah, he addresses the issues his fans had with the song on the album version
>>
>>54556370
the point is he addresses the line to critics, when critics absolutely love killer mike/RTJ. he says it like critics decide who goes platinum
>>
>>54554711
Don't expect many to get it but great post anon. Haven't listened to the album yet but going to soon and this was great to read beforehand
>>
>>54556539
>there's no difference between races gaiz!!
>black people and white people are different
make up your minds libturds
>>
>>54554711
>He is also implying that, additionally to systematic, structural racism, there is another form of racism in America. He goes one step farther and holds up a mirror for his black people:
You know what's funny. Listening to this, I realized that yeezus was saying the same thing. It is just that Kanye did a shit way of communicating it.
>>
>>54556720
theres a difference between cultures, not races
>>
>>54556720
Worst argument I've ever seen. Black people and white people are different because they black people are oppressed by white people.
>>
>>54555825
>UNARMED
So if I jump in front of a train, it's the train's fault that I'm not also five hundred tons and therefore get churned into a fine paste?

If I ride a bike backwards in traffic, it's traffic's fault if I get hit and die, because I'm not in a hunk of steel that protects me going 60 miles an hour?

Not like you'd even concede if these people WERE armed, because it's obvious you've never seen guns outside of action movies and would probably be screaming "why didn't the cop just shoot the gun out of his hand" instead of "why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg". You don't have the right to antagonize people and walk away unharmed just because you don't have access to the same deadly force as they do.
>>
>>54556791
>not races

>He thinks this true

There is very clear physical differences between the races.

Different doesn't mean one is better than the rest, but you are an idiot if you think there isn't physical differences.
>>
>Black people and white people are different because they black people are oppressed by white people.
:^)
>>54556791
>Difference in culture
Were all humans aren't we? Shouldn't we have a set "human culture" where any given person should be expected to spot the retardedness of "black culture"
>>
>dead white man on the cover
>anti white lyrics
>white people still buy this

just go on the streets and suck a black dick
>>
>>54556809
You know seeing stupid shit like this makes me wish white people never found Africa or America, so all the blacks would be left alone to wallow in their own shit, engaging in cannibalism and semen consumption as they die at the age of 35 while all the worst specimens of the white race wouldn't have their very own continent to breed their own retardation on. Truly, Europe fucked up if only for the lack of hindsight.
>>
>>54556822
>"why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg"

Just show this video to anyone who says something this stupid

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=885_1420607869

I'd rather get shot in the chest and die nearly instantly than slowly bleed out
>>
>>54556485
its not an argument dumbass is how it is
>>
>>54554711
You fucking dumbass.

Black Skin, White Masks is explicitly criticizing the kind of stuff you are advocating. He is saying that subjugated, colonized peoples become psychologically conditioned by their oppressors to maintain a facade of the ideal embodiment of white values in an attempt to gain some sort of human decency when they are forced to operate within a white-dominated society. It has nothing to do with holding some mask up to the supposed failings of Algerian culture or whatever the fuck you interpreted it as.

Indeed, this essay is considered a companion piece to his famous "Wretched of the Earth", an influential piece on the merits of violent protest. Fanon developed these essays while working as a psychologist is French-owned Algeria in the bloodiest moments of french rule. White Masks is trying to explain from a psychological perspective the inherent impossibilities of successfully integrating into a society that on some level deems you subhuman because of your race.
>>
>>54554711
the thread ended here

holy shit people are fucking ignorant. Go read a fucking book
>>
>>54556947
>I was baiting but thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>54555041
Exactly, /mu/ is full of highschoolers who really have no understanding of how the world works beyond their surface-level suburban upbringing
>>
>>54556751

>shit way of communicating it

lol

>And it's rich nigga racism
>That's that "Come in, please buy more"
>"What you want, a Bentley? Fur coat? A diamond chain?
>All you blacks want all the same things"

>Stop all that coon shit, early morning cartoon shit

>He ain't with you, he with Beyonce, you need to stop actin' lazy
>She Instagram herself like "Bad bitch alert"
>He Instagram his watch like "Mad rich alert"
>He only wanna see that ass in reverse
>Two thousand dollar bag with no cash in your purse
>Now you sittin' courtside, wifey on the other side
>Gotta keep 'em separated, I call that apartheid

cmon now
>>
>>54557086

thx white college age male who is in an art program
>>
>>54554711
As long as Azealia Banks is pissed off, I'm happy.
>>
>>54555222
>What is intersectionality
>>
Why isn't bill cosby on the cover instead of that white guy?
>>
>>54556248
Fuck off wizard, there are stories all the time about dumbass white people who get into altercations with the police with assault rifles and shit, but they never get shot
>>
>>54557265
Stories are worthless without sources
>>
>>54557122
I'm saying how it had a shit reaction compared to kendricks album being held as the greatest rap album ever. I don't know. It was the same message but handled in a very different way.
>>
NIGGER CUCK MEME RAP LMAO MEMES XDDD NIGGER CUCK MEME RAP LMAO MEMES XDDD NIGGER CUCK MEME RAP LMAO MEMES XDDDNIGGER CUCK MEME RAP LMAO MEMES XDDD NIGGER CUCK MEME RAP LMAO MEMES XDDD
>>
>>54557265
Because the amount of white men that go about blasting at cops with M16s and Beowulfs is obviously directly proportional to the amount of black gentlement that engage in criminal activities on a regular daily basis, obviously.
>>
>>54557292
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/joseph-houseman-open-carry_n_5501883.html

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9081885/man-who-accosted-detective-in-august-arrested-again-for-road-rage-with-a-gun

http://www.wfmj.com/story/27753282/texas-man-arrested-after-pointing-gun-at-new-castle-police-officers

Just the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>54557412
The point is that when whites do dumb shit, they don't typically get shot, unless they're a woman which in some cases they just get raped by the cops. But when arresting black people it seems cops have an itchy trigger finger, even if the suspect is unarmed.
>>
>>54556969
/thread
>>
>>54557536
>>54555903
>>
>>54557177
>Different forms of oppression exist in various intersections
Great, why the fuck was that necessary to point out? It's still sickening to see people complain as much as they do when you know how much worse others have it.
>>
>>54557536
liberals believe in this kind of shit
>>
>>54557536
>when whites do dumb shit, they don't typically get shot
because whites are nowhere near as dangerous as blacks

black men are 6% of US population and commit 53% of all violent crime in US, can you really blame the polie for taking a better-safe-than-sorry approach when dealing with them?
>>
>>54557586
>6%

[citation needed]
>>
Or maybe an album can be 10/10 despite the subject material you giant wet pussy faggot.

/pol/ get the fuck out.
>>
>>54557586
>because whites are nowhere near as dangerous as blacks
>this is the propaganda privileged amerikans are fed
>>
>>54557575
You complain about "privilege olympics" but then criticize people for complaining when other people have it worse. Just because some people's lives may suck more doesn't invalidate the shitty parts of your life. You can focus on more than one cause, it's really disingenuous to say "Who cares about X when Y exists?"
>>
>>54557682
>call someone a faggot
>tell them go back to /pol/
cool, you know that homophobia is more harmful than racism right?
>>
File: gb2pol.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.png
322 KB, 546x700
no one makes threads on pol complaining about how shitty skinhead bands like skrewdriver sound like shit and are racist, but when some rapper makes an album voicing discontent to white people,pol has to make sure everyone knows they don't like it even though no one asked for their opinion and much less care about it
>>
>>54557682
Not when the lyrical content makes up a substantial portion of the album you mouth breathing fucktard.
>>
File: 1426994446811.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1426994446811.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
>>54557682
Death Certificate is 10/10 kill whitey/nigger material
Lamar a shit
>>
>>54557710
if white men were as dangerous as black men then the crime statistics wouldn't look the way they do
>>
>>54557733
>noooo
>stop voicing opinions I don't like
Fucking deal with it or turn off the computer monitor you stupid shit. I have to put up with seeing your shit tier opinions on this board too.
>>
>>54557782
the people who come up with the statistics are the white men... they would naturally make it seem as if their race wasn't the dangerous one.

And how dare you call the white men undangerous? The entirety of amerika was built on rape, murder, and slavery of indigenous people and afrikans, and is
>>
>>54555041
Okay seriously though, I feel like I was the only one freaking about the thread about age last night. 75% percent of people were saying that they were "18", and there were 2 people that were willing to admit they were 17. Holy shit, this board is underage as fuck.
>>
>>54557901
*today relentlessly killing innocent people in third world nations.
>>
>>54557797
>stop voicing opinions I don't like
/pol/ is literally an echo chamber, they frequently have threads complaining about there being too many liberals or commies posting that week.
>>
>>54557901
>come up with the statistics
Wait, are you saying the statistics are fabricated according to some agenda?

Fucking conspiracy retards, everyone knows how large percent of American black men have been to prison or are in prison currently, they obviously were convicted of some crime to end up there
>>
>>54555015
everyone on /mu/ is underage and the part of the brain that handles critical thinking is not fully developed for them yet
>>
>>54557945
That's great I don't give a fuck about /pol/ though so you can wipe your bitch tears.
>>
>>54557745
Full stop. Meaning and Lyrics are NOT the same thing. Lyrics can include rhyme scheme, rhythm patterns, rhymes, syntax, diction, metaphors, storytelling, rhetorical devices and vocabulary. Meaning and Subject matter on the other hand For example, Public Enemy has great lyrics, even if I don't agree with the Nation of Islam message of some of the songs.
>>54557923
It wouldn't surprise me of most people here are underaged, considering this is a music board, which is a pretty "normal" interest. More niche interest typically have an older audience.
>>
File: 1404105051512.gif (48 KB, 336x354) Image search: [Google]
1404105051512.gif
48 KB, 336x354
>>54557797
>implying ive even talked about or have heard kendricks new album
waaaaaah waaaaaaaaah muh white genocide, m-muh jooz
half the threads on the front page of mu are always shit but i don't make a thread about it crying like a little impotent stormturd clown like you
>>
>>54557776
1. Lamar isn't 'kill whitey/nigger material'
2. le wrong generation
>>
>>54558060
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtAsOUnHRk
>>
>>54557954
>convicted of some crime
convicted by whitey trying to keep them down.

Amerika has the #1 incarceration rate on the planet, this is because its easier to exploit people when you call it 'rehabilitation labour'
>>
>>54554711
>having this much black dick in your mouth
>>
>>54557954
>make drugs illegal with mandatory minimum sentencing
>only arrest blacks while letting suburban whites off with a warning
>wonder why there are so many blacks in prison.
Despite demand for drugs being roughly equal across the races, the vast majority of people that end up in court are blacks, so thanks to mandatory prison sentences nonviolent criminals get sent to jail in droves.
>>
> To Cuck a Memerfly
>>
>>54558092
Arrests based on drugs have nothing to do with violent crime i.e. homicides, assaults and the like where black men are a huge demographic despite being a minority in the scale of the population
>>
>>54557712
When it's all your own perception and sensitivity to matters, then it becomes fucking stupid and laughable.
>>
>>54557945
they frequently have threads complaining about there being too many consevatives or Nazis posting too.
>>
>>54557954
>Fucking conspiracy retards
Yeah, it's not like there are any right-wingers here complaining about white genocide or institutionalized cuckolding.
>>
>>54557954
>Fucking conspiracy retards
mine is based on actual critical theory, yours is based on what the amerikan media and government tells you.
>>
>>54558160
>>54558178
>if some people on other side of argument are retarded then it's fine for me to also be
>>
>>54558092
Cause blacks mosstly sell whiles whites mostly use.
>>
>>54558092
>only arrest blacks while letting suburban whites off with a warning
Nice made up nonsence bro.
>>
>>54558218
>theory based off of marxist analysis of class structure in imperialist amerika is retarded
shows how much you know ;^)
>>
File: HAHAHA.jpg (22 KB, 416x352) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.jpg
22 KB, 416x352
>>54558178
>mine is based on actual critical theory, yours is based on what the amerikan media and government tells you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
>>>/x/
>>
>>54558324
>>54558313
>>
>>54558313
marx was wrong about a lot of shit you know

it's not like he was some sociological nostradamus that predicted everything correct

kind of like freud for psychology, very influential figure but in the end he was wrong about most things
>>
Is this some organized effort by /pol/ to be more retarded and shit up other boards, or is it just a coincidence they're being faggots outside of their containment area
>>
>>54558348
i agree; following marx dogmatically is the most unrevolutionary thing a marxist could do.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.