[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start with them? I've always wanted to get into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: thecure.jpg (1 MB, 1990x1329) Image search: [Google]
thecure.jpg
1 MB, 1990x1329
Where do I start with them?

I've always wanted to get into The Smiths.
>>
Unknown Pleasures
>>
Darklands. Want noisier and dancier? Go to Honey's Dead. Want noisier? Go to Psychocandy. Need more? Go to their early EP's and the Barbed Wired Kisses compilation.

Want softer? Go to Automatic. Want more? Go to Munki (can't remember what this one really sounds like).

Are you a human-meme (l'm guessing this would be the case) and want to listen to the essentials only? Psychocandy, Barbed Wired Kisses and Darklands.

Want to get into The Smiths? All their albums sound similar, just listen to whatever, you either like it or you don't. Hateful of Hollow is a good place to start.
>>
Upside down is their best song,
>>
>>60782509
Black Celebration or Violator
>>
File: thecure.jpg (152 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
thecure.jpg
152 KB, 953x953
start with this, its their best album
>>
the cure more like the obscure
>>
>>60782741
ha!
>>
>>60782538
Thanks for the rec, but the only song I liked from that album was Blister in the Sun :/
>>
>>60782997
hmmm, if not that maybe try Underneath the Colours. Try the song called "The Bends"

Tip of the day from youre local music expert - The Bends, like the name implies, is NOT about bender from futurama!
>>
I

LOVE

ROCK AND ROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
What is this band called, the memehairs?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.