[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, bro, you have to help me. >It looks like Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>Anon, bro, you have to help me.
>It looks like Twilight isn't interested in me any more!
>I mean, pony Twilight, no the other one. She doesn't even have hooves. That's gross.
>Please Anon, I know you have crossed the portal before to visit your waifu. Please, show me how to go to Equestria so I can visit her.

Would you?
>>
>>25967057
I don't care about Suelight, so if he's only after her he can join.

But he'll have to give me something in return...
>>
>>25967057
Relinquish every waifu that you've stolen, and I'll think about it.
Maybe she left you because you're an unfaithful fuck who isn't content with just her.
>>
>>25967057
What you need instructions on how to get to Equestria? Just walk into the statue.

No, you're doing it wrong. It has to be the base of the statue, numbnuts.

Seriously? Come around to where I'm standing, it only works on this side. The side facing the school. The side I'm pointing to. The side that I am PHYSICALLY TOUCHING.

Awesome, now walk through. No, goddamn it Flash, you need to aim for the center. The mirror is smaller than the statue base.

Oh for fuck's sake Flash. You're on your own.
>>
File: Dr Kekill and my sides.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
Dr Kekill and my sides.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>25967159
>>
>>25967057
>"So, like..all I have to do is run INTO that statue?"
>'Yep.'
>"Anon, bro, d-don't fuck with me here, man, seriously."
>'Dude, no bullshit, all the horse pussy you could imagine is through that statue. YESTERDAY YOU SAID TODAY, FLASH..'
>"I WON'T LET MY DREAMS BE DREAMS, BRUH." He says as he backs up for a running start
>'S-save some horse pussy for me, Flashington Sentrywell. Godspeed..'
>"I-I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU, ANON! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO! TWILY, I'M COM-"
>He met the solid structure head on applied directly to his forehead with a sickening smack and fell to the ground
>'Haha, what a dork, you actually believed me.'
>>
>>25967230
>Anon then carefully swooces right in to the exact spot the portal actually is on the statue.
"Off to fuck your bitch, Flash."
>>
>>25967254
So can anyone just waltz into equestria no problem?
>>
>>25967278
Pretty sure about 90% of the school saw Twilight leave through the statue portal at the end of the first eqg. The fuck is the school going to do, put safety cones in front and a 'No trespassing' sign?
>>
>>25967318
The fuck is equestria suppose to do as well?
>>
>>25967057
Why can't you quit her, Flash? You monster!
>>
>>25967335
Well, it would be easier on the Equestrian side. Just wedge the mirror in between a storage crate and a wall. When people try to pass through, they only get in as far as the thickness of the mirror before hitting wall.
>>
>>25967335
>Granny Smith sits outside the portals entry point in Equestria armed with a shotgun
>"YALL DANG HUMIES GIT OUTTA MAH 'QUESTRIA."
>>
>>25967364
How many humans do you think just walked in to equestria by accident over the years
>>
>>25967406
Well, assuming that the portal is open for three days every thirty moons, and the odds of someone leaning on that side of the statue each day is constant, then I would have to say the answer is several.
>>
>>25967428
>30 moons
How fucking long is this high school?
>>
>>25967057
YOU NEED THE MOON PEARL BRAD.
if you don't have it Twilight will mistake you for Flash Sentry.
You must climb the Tower of Hera and claim the Moon Pearl for yourself
>>
>>25967532
Also it's pretty cold, you must also go and retrieve the golden fleece before doing so.
>>
>>25967503
Well, before they made it into a statue you just came out of a random chunk of rock and suffocated underground.
>>
>>25967057
I'm afraid I've got some bad news, Flash. Twilight went full homo after hanging out with you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.