[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddonequus: Try Not to Make Applebloom the Saddest Filly in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 30
File: 1455303840165.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455303840165.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue.
Now with too many cute fillies and a changeling sister that just wants to watch the world burn!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (PhD Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny (AnonFilly & Elis): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover (Edgycolt): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA, probably dead IRL): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

CookieSfh (Tentacles Anoncolt): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno
>>
File: 1465268521004.png (1 MB, 1242x2566) Image search: [Google]
1465268521004.png
1 MB, 1242x2566
Already fucked up by not adding a link to the previous thread:

>>27822169
>>
>>27895820
I'm starting to worry about cookiefish
>>
>>27895906
Same
>>
>>27895921
Dude just left without saying a word, I worry that nigga might got killed or something like that
>>
This should have been the lewd edition
>>
Epona when
>>
>>27896831
I swear to god i'm gonna take her if cookiefish or whoever said it doesn't write about it.

>>27829345

>”Discord! We’ve been looking for you this entire time!”
>Hey… they were alicorns… can’t believe Discord’s lessons are already paying off
>The two large alicorns approach Discord with very concerned and worrisome expressions, there were random sounds coming from their hooves as they ran to Discord position, from sounds of construction like a drill to light sounds as duck sounds
>Is going to take you a while to get used to this random shit…
>Are ponies in this world as big as those two? Because in the other world ponies looked to be the regular height
>Meh, maybe they are special. The white with ethereal hair had a tattoo in her left and right butty and the other one which was blue as the night had tattoos too, but as the crescent moon. You really like her color of hair and coat in general
>Hair… wait you are wrong, didn’t horses had another word for their hair? There is the word in the tip of your damn tongue…
>Right, mane!…. Of course you knew that
>Discord looks at the two ponies with a happy grin. Maybe he is related with them in some way? Discord said he was the god of chaos and these two… their tattoos were curious. Maybe they praised the gods of the sun and moon? Maybe they were the gods of the sun and moon? Or it’s just that they are rebels and like to go against the order and went with two tattoos in each… butt. But as clowns? Neh… they must be Discord friends or something
>Fuck, too bad in the other world you didn’t check for butt tattoos, maybe they are usual? Hell you didn’t know, but the lonely colt in the orphanage didn’t had one, sooooo… whatever, Discord can tell you shit later
>>
>>27896985
And what happens next?

Also
>Bunny (AnonFilly & Elis): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood
Where are you man? You said that you will update like two weeks ago
>>
In which greens does discord diddle the kiddle?
>>
>>27897034
slow night, slow update

>>27896985

>”Oh Celi and Lulu, what a surprise! Did you two follow my order as I said and cleaned the upside down roof of the factory of candies? I wouldn’t like to see that dirty, it provides candles after all to my chaotic kingdom”
>Wait; did he say candies or candles?
>”Discord this is of high importance!” The white one says showing more concern as she looks to the blue pony at her side
>What’s the big deal? Someone is attacking the city? It would be funny if there were ISIS ponies here, who knows
>You just stay still and hear the conversation in silence as a good kid
>”Indeed, this is very important.” The blue pony says with a tone that shows no worry, but a serious tone and look. “We are out of sugar for the pastries!”
>…That’s it?
>Discord lets out a chuckle as the white pony, sister of the blue pony, looks at her with an unamused look
>”Oh… oh right, and King Sombra is back”
>Sombra? Darkness? Did Obama made it to this world as the king of something? Uh. Better him than the wall weirdo
>Discord goes to his throne and sits on it as a red cape appears in his back along with a crown. The slippers were still in his feet or… hoof and dragon… feet… ugh, let’s just go with feet
>”I don’t know who you are talking of, but the only king here is me. Me, myself and I!” From out of nowhere a golden scepter with his face beaming a smile appeared on his paw. “Besides I am too busy right now expanding chaos over cities and teaching my little apprentice important stuff”
>Discord points down to you, making the two ponies to notice you
>>
Its good that were Daddonequus.
Its better than Children of CHaos, and always will be.
>>
>>27897448

>”Apprentice?” The white one asks. “Discord, what are you doing now? Isn’t it enough with all the chaos you create every day, and now you take in your possession the life of a small child?”
>Discord just shrugs at the white pony
>The blue pony eyes you up and down and walks right in front of you
>Ay dios she is so much bigger compared to you… if only you weren’t a kid and were a human you would do the difference against her. Starting with petting her, because she looks kinda cute even in that clown outfit
>A blue aura envelops your tiny body, sending you flying directly into the hooves of the blue pony who proceeds to look at you in the eyes
>She looks like she is staring directly into your soul…
“Uuuh…. hola?”
>After sometime she suddenly blows a raspberry onto your belly
“Ahhhh! Jajaja! Noooo, señorita wait! Jajajaja!”
>Your belly is getting raped by tickles!
>Tears of laughter leave your eyes as you close your eyes and just take the tickles. Because you didn’t have a way to defend yourself unless Discord or the sister of this pony intervened between you two
>After some seconds of her sister and Discord looking at both of you she stops and Celestia looks back at Discord
>”So? What’s the meaning of this child?”
>Discord was about to talk but you were tired of just staying quiet
>And the blue pony was patting your head… it felt good but this time wasn’t the time for petting
“I can talk, you know?” You say raising your voice so the white pony could hear you
>You jump off the hooves of the blue pony, getting a sad “awww” out of her
>You go next to your papa Discord beside the throne and look at the two sisters
“Let’s do this the right way, shall we?” A tiny crown appears on top of your head. “My name is Anon and I’m the prince of this land! W-whatever land this is anyway, I’m kind of new and… stuff”
>The two sisters look surprised with their mouths open at what you said
>>
Pastebin edit: Editing the fourth line into "if only you weren’t a kid and were still a human you would probably be bigger than her"

>>27897792

>”Discord, you know this is morally wrong, don’t you? I know we are no longer the rulers of Equestria since you took the throne, but you know how ponies tend to lose their minds when surrounded with excessive amounts of your magic!”
>Whoa, lots of information in one go. So this place is called ‘Equestria’ and those were the rulers…
“Does this mean that Discord won this land by some means? I thought this was his kingdom…”
>”You don’t know, little one?” The blue sister asks you, which in return you shake your head
>”Discord, what did you do to him?” The white sister asks Discord
>”Don’t you two have any respect towards my son? Come on! He gave you his name. What a lack of manners, tsk… tsk…”
>”SON!?” Both ponies yell surprised at you
>”But he isn’t a draconequus! He is just a colt!”
>You clear your throat, calling the attention of the two alicorns
“Excuse me ladies… where are your manners? Aren’t you two going to give me your names? I’m waiting...”
>>
>You look back to Applebloom and hop back on your bed. For now, you would follow on the ruse as to not raise suspicion.
"Welp....Thanks Applebloom, it was really nice of you to return my map. So erm..."
>You look towards the portal door
"You should go home now before you get in trouble"
>"W-wait Anon!" Applebloom blushes "Ah kinda wanted to talk to ya...about somethin'"
>....ugh...wonder what it could be...oh right...relationships
"...is it about Me, you, and Diamond Tiara?"
>"......" Applebloom lets out a little whineful moan and starts rubbing her right leg with her left as she turns away "Sorta...Ah just wanted to ask ya in private why ya went back to her. Ah mean, you didn't have to come to me either. Ah just thought it was over period. Mah sister says relationships as a foal come and go and never last long...but...." Applebloom blushed even more, but she also felt considerable shame...it was adorably sad "...never mind....that'd just make things alot more complicated ah think"
>...mnnn
"It's complicated Applebloom. I don't even know why really. It just seemed like destiny in a really odd sense. Even Sweetie Belle helped me with it, you know that. And I think your sister is right. I really don't think this relationship will last forever. I really really don't"
>"..are you joshing me? She's head over hooves for you....and sometimes it looks like yer the same way. And ah just don't get it."
"What's to get?"
>You shrug
"That's just how it works...what I want to know is why you're bothering at all. Applebloom, I'm taken..why do you care?"
>Applebloom cringed, that sounded...especially cold to her. "...I dunno...It's just...Well, Granny Smith once told me that the apple family,each member, always finds the right mare or stallion...And ah never felt these kind of feelings before. So..maybe..ah thought...you were the one.."
>Applebloom
>You let out a soft sigh.
>>
>>27897814

>The two sisters look taken aback by your sudden proposition
>”You don’t know our names? Neither have you known about Discord taking over Equestria…”
>”Oh yes, yes. There is an explanation for that my dear Celly.” Discord was looking at you with a smile and pointing his finger at the ceiling. “Well you’ll see Anon is-“
“I’m a creature from another dimension. Something called a human to be exact” You interrupt Discord and look at the sisters who were more surprised with your reply than ever. “Now can you two give me your names?”
>Discord’s finger fell out of his claw as he looked at the two ponies; he was starting to sweat for some reason
>”A creature from another dimension?” The white one says surprised
>Man, will you ever get their names? If only this was a mmorpg you would have seen their names already
>Some magic auras shimmer above the two alicorns and a health bar along with a mana bar appears out of nowhere with their names on it. The white one had “Celestia” and the blue one had “Luna”
>Ugh, well that was nice timing. Wonder if Discord really can read minds, or maybe you have a horn in your head and you somehow did that?
>You check on your head, and double check just in case, but there was no horn… weird

That's all (and just in time for Erf to continue)
Pastebin chapter here with some fixes
http://pastebin.com/iyHftnqh
>>
File: 20987971.jpg (78 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
20987971.jpg
78 KB, 575x575
>>27897818
D'aww, poor apul.
>>
>>27897818
"Applebloom...I know it hurts but...she said Stallion..not colt. I'm probably not the one. And besides, the reason I say I might not even last with Diamond Tiara is because my life is complicated...really really....complicated"
>Applebloom's disappointment then turned to feeling rather insulted "...Why do ya gotta baby me like that Anon? Aside from living with Discord, what else ya got to worry about? Have ya even ever worked on a farm? It's hard work.....you just want me to leave...don't ya?" You could see her holding back tears.
>...unfortunately, there is also something else...something you hear.
>It's your floor door, it's making a slight creaking sound...as if things were moving through it.
>....OH SHIT!
"Yup! That's exactly what I want...Applebloom..I need you to close your eyes and I'll get you through the portal door. It's been letting out this really bright light and I don't want you to go blind!"
>You give her a frantic smile as you start sweating profusely.
>Applebloom's face scrunches up in pure anger "ANON! HOW COULD YA BE SO MEAN!...y..yer not even actin' like a friend...or was that it all along? Ya used us to get what you want and just toss us away! Is that it!" Applebloom gets up and starts poking you hard on the chest, accusing you, looking at you with angry,tearful, judging eyes "Huh? Is that the truth!?"
>You squeak and step back
"Applebloom! Don't be so stubborn! I need you to leave...Right now! Right right now! For once...FOR ONCE JUST LISTEN!"
>You step up over her, knocking her to her back as you look at her with angry eyes. You were angry at her stubborness, but you also didn't want her to realize or even notice that you two were no longer alone.
>>
File: 1408588499013.jpg (89 KB, 679x657) Image search: [Google]
1408588499013.jpg
89 KB, 679x657
O>>27897893
Oh shit, it's apul who finds out!
>>
>>27897837
Lil hombre spilled the jumping beans like nutn'. Discord btfo.
>>
>>27897837
Your writing really is shit.
>>
>>27897893
>Applebloom was now deeply emotionally hurt. To her, it was like you were...all this time...just a selfish monster. She had never seen this side of you...and she never wanted to ever again. "Fine! Ahm leavin'! But we ain't friends anymore! You're...Y-You're just! Cruel!"
>....ohhhh...dammit. That was really bad...you didn't mean to just yell out like that. But fucking dammit, she just wasn't listening.
"A-Applebloom...It's not like that! I mean it! It's just you really gotta go! Like right now..please..don't feel insulted..I'll expla-"
>"No..you won't. Like ah said..we're done! WE'RE DONE!" Applebloom shouts with tears running down her eyes, she hopped off your bed, sobbing as she walked over to the portal door.
>....fuck...Well Chrysalis..you got what you wanted...this was what you wanted right?...you monster.
>"What's wrong with this stupid thing!" Applebloom was trying to open the door "Why won't it open! Ah wanna leave already!"
"H-hold on...let me-"
>But before you get off the bed..like lightning...black silhouettes dive right towards the door.
>Applebloom falls silent as pairs of eyes open up from above the door, their hooves holding the door closed as the ones that dove in land on the center of the door and cling to it, others clinging to the surrounding wall.
>"...g....m...b..." Applebloom couldn't speak, she was scared witless. Her eyes wide as she stepped backwards. The changelings moving in on her.
> No..NONONONONONO! NOT NOW! NOT FUCKING...DAMMIT!
>The Changelings begin hiss and speak
>"Where do you think you're going?"
>"We haven't had any kind of delicious love in awhile"
>"Just pretend we're not here...but don't leave...in fact..why don't you just stay?"
>...oh no...They must have sensed the love Applebloom was giving off and went to investigate. Goddammit....everything regarding Chrysalis just made your life harder..worse...what were you going to do now.
>"A-Ahm warnin' you..Ah-ah don't know how ya got here..B-but Ah stomp ya all...."
>>
>>27897958
>Applebloom steps back and stops when she bumps into something pointy. She turns near white when she hears hissing behind her. "...t-to..the..g-ground"
>She turns around, and just sees more of them. She freezes in place. She couldn't fight this hoard. She weakly calls for help "A-appplej-j-jack..A-Anon...h-help.."
>You could see them all gathering around, but not attacking. But they were getting agitated. The love they were feeding on was weakening.
>.....she was so scared...and it was too late now...you had to do something.
"All of you! Back off now! Or else!"
>You stand up on your bed, brave and tall.
>And...amazingly...they back off.
>...oook...wait...was this planned?! So..oh please Chrysalis...you're smart. But how the fuck did you plan this far ahead? Discord?...no...can't be. He's being dense yeah...but this could ruin everything for him...and for Chrysalis...so..the question was...Did she plan this? and for what reason..
>You hop off the bed and get to Applebloom and guard her.
"Back off..All of you!"
>You look to Applebloom and give her a shake
"Applebloom! Applebloom! come on..we gotta get you out of here!"
>Applebloom opens her eyes and looks at you. Once again the hero, her eyes glisten. "Y-ya saved me.."
"I know. Now's not the time for that. Come on!"
>Dammit...it was really looking like a faked attack to garner more love for her. Atleast she didn't make the connection that you and the changelings were living together.
>You rush her over to the door while the changelings backed off. Surely they would let you open the door since it seemed part of the plan.
>......They didn't...you couldn't get the door open.
>>
>>27898032
>The changelings start speaking again.
>"Anon, don't let her go"
>"Come on already...make with the smooching"
>"Or at least cuddle or something."
>"I wish the queen was here, Anon is being really bad at wooing her. She'd be able to help him"
>Applebloom's eyes went wide as she heard them conversing among themselves. But no..it couldn't be.
>"A-anon..why are they talkin'....as if they know you?"
>....Ok....now things really went awry. In what world did them just saying shit like that help in ANYBODY'S plan?
"Don't listen to them..nnnggh!"
>You did your best in trying to get the door open
"We...gotta!..Get!..you..Out!"
>"Anon...can you stop? We're not letting her leave."
>"You're the queen's friend and all, but you're being rude."
>"Smooch, Smooch, Smooch!"
>"Q-queen's friend?..A-Anon..." Now Applebloom was internally having a freak out "...Anon...where did they come from? W-why.....why are they sayin' that you're the "queen's friend"? W-What's goin' on? ah..ah just wanna go home already"
>you were panicking hard. They were starting to close in again. And they weren't letting you open the door. Shit Shit Shit!
"Applebloom...Just..."
>Suddenly you feel a push on your head as your lips press upon Applebloom's and you fall right on top of her.
>>
File: IMG_20150624_184433.jpg (14 KB, 356x213) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150624_184433.jpg
14 KB, 356x213
>>27898131
I'm not letting that fooly cooly reference slide.
I kekd tho
>>
File: unsure2.png (218 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
unsure2.png
218 KB, 900x900
>>27898131
>not just punching them and telling them to fuck off
>>
>>27898131
>Suddenly you feel a push on your head as your lips press upon Applebloom's and you fall right on top of her
RED FLAG, RED FLAG!
>>
>>27898155
>pissing off an entire swarm
>>
File: unsure.png (116 KB, 243x205) Image search: [Google]
unsure.png
116 KB, 243x205
>>27898177
>not pissing on the entire swarm instead
>not punching them while pissing on them
>not just telling them to fuck off
>not asserting your dominance by bending one over and taking it as your bitch
>>
File: 1372071375915.jpg (128 KB, 1041x1031) Image search: [Google]
1372071375915.jpg
128 KB, 1041x1031
>>27898187
>getting violent just to get them off
>You try punching them
>They beat the shit out of you
>They force you onto the filly
>...things happen
>>
>>27898197
>either way Im getting laid tonight
sounds fine to me Erf, stop being silly.
>>
>>27895820
Discord, what is best in life?

To spread chaos, to see fluttershy's smile and to hear the lamentation of Twilight and the princesses
>>
>>27898131
gonna make this a cliffhanger. The next thing that follows is going to be touchy and i'll need a day to properly sketch out a few story paths in my head.
>>
>>27898225
fugg yu
>>
>>27898263
You want me to botch it? my mind is tired and body is cold, i'm too tired to go on
>>
File: smug.png (308 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
308 KB, 402x402
>>27898273
yes
itll be more entertaining to watch you try and wriggle out of whatever mess your exhaustion-addled brain came up with
>>
>>27898278
>image post #10/10
Aptly so
>>
File: adepravedliking.png (23 KB, 113x181) Image search: [Google]
adepravedliking.png
23 KB, 113x181
>>27898278
I like you..but no can do
>>
File: 427.jpg (69 KB, 472x712) Image search: [Google]
427.jpg
69 KB, 472x712
>>27898273
Don't fuck it up, this is some major stuff right here.
>>
>>27895971
Maybe he was French?
>>
>>27899424
That explains everything
>>
>>27899764
pour a baguette out for our fallen writefags
>>
>>27897814
It never stops to bother me that those two are fine with discord running the show
>>
File: 1467899669291.png (105 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1467899669291.png
105 KB, 400x460
>>27900011
Makes me think it's been that way for a while.

Come on Wand, I'm excited to read more beaner anon.
>>
>>27900011
>http://pastebin.com/Q2VAKmtb
>>
>>27898273
This shit is intense
>>
>>27900011
Is because they are Discord's concubines now
>>
File: 1359924068117.png (416 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
1359924068117.png
416 KB, 900x680
>>27898131
Oh man, this is great. I love these changelings.
>>
>>27898131
>>27900681
He needs a few changeling buddies that aren't Chrysalis.
>>
>>27900699
This
>>
>>27900423
Fluttershy is his only waifu
He doesnt care if tirek rapes the princesses
>>
>>27900891
Nigga do you even read? The story is placed where Discord is king. He never got reformed by Fluttershy so she isn't her waifu
>>
Elo here, not promising but update may come today
>>
File: osmosis jones.png (43 KB, 221x163) Image search: [Google]
osmosis jones.png
43 KB, 221x163
>>27898582
Gee I hope nobody does a lewd about Anon having a plan to ruin the changelings plan by having sex with Applebloom, thus giving them lust which won't be the same as love
>>
>>27900996
Oh, au makes sense then
>>
File: thumbs up 2.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up 2.gif
3 MB, 384x216
>>27902159
>>
I'm just glad that no one has sexualized the Cherrywood or Diamond Tiara
>>
>>27902159
>>27902299
Sure, why the fuck not.

>>27902319
Spoke too soon, bud.
>>
>>27902319
Was that a request in disguise? Cuz i've thought about it, just been a little lazy. Cherrywood that is.
>>
File: 1464053890238.jpg (247 KB, 412x601) Image search: [Google]
1464053890238.jpg
247 KB, 412x601
>>27902610
>>27902518
>>
File: 1411340142995.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411340142995.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>27902518
>>27902610
>>
File: spinnink.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
spinnink.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>27902737
>>27902774

Clear answers.
>>
File: 1417204810617.png (6 KB, 230x401) Image search: [Google]
1417204810617.png
6 KB, 230x401
>>27902786
The bat is pure and not for sexual
>>
>>27902808
So is that a yes, or...
>>
File: 1386395285370.jpg (111 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1386395285370.jpg
111 KB, 410x410
>>27902832
the bat is NOT for sexul
>>
>>27902840
I see what you'r sayin, but I'm not gettin a real yes or no here. I make anyway then?
>>
>>27902840
Oh boy, Elo is the best at Reverse psychology
>>
>>27902858
i need bat sexual
>>
>>27902895
The bat is not for sexual!
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 540x303
>>27902840
>>27902976
I think there is a communication error going on, because you keep saying no, but my dick is saying yes.
>>
File: flexible cherri.png (547 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
flexible cherri.png
547 KB, 1500x1200
I couldn't make anything lewd with the time suddenly allotted of me, so here's Cherry practicing gimnastics for now.
>>
>>27903057
gymnastics*
>>
Okay, time window unlocked. wha lewds does anyones wants to see of their favorite bat?
>>
File: 1441596357144.gif (836 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1441596357144.gif
836 KB, 300x186
>>27902737
>>27902774
>>27902808
>>27902840
Yes, the bat is pure. Purely for lewd
So yeah, bat lewd coming up.

>>27902895
Erf, I keep my promises

Elo acts like he doesn't want it, but secretly does. Fucking cheeky bastard
>>
>>27903057
A-Autofellation? That's my fetish
>>
>>27902895
If Erf wants bat sexual then we are all obligated to provide.

Also regarding Applebloom, Anon, and changelings it would never go to forced sexual because that would too dark for this story. Way too shocking for the reader.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 226x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 226x232
>>27903512
yes
>>
>>27902976
nothing is off limits!
>>
>>27904359
>>
File: 1467757317548.png (240 KB, 547x440) Image search: [Google]
1467757317548.png
240 KB, 547x440
>>27903512
>bat lewd coming up

Yes! Do it, faggot!
>>
What is happening
>>
>>27905092
nothing good
>>
File: 1392314621041.jpg (202 KB, 1042x654) Image search: [Google]
1392314621041.jpg
202 KB, 1042x654
>>27905092
Lewd bat is happening
>>
>>27905111
Trips confirm lewdness incoming
>>
>>27904546
Um.
That's awesome
>>
File: 1353462716902.png (233 KB, 414x410) Image search: [Google]
1353462716902.png
233 KB, 414x410
>Come back from watching Finding Dory and eating a god tier stake
>This is still going
The bat is not for sexual, you sickos!
>>
>>27905698
>eating a stake
What, trying to prove something to your vampire buddies?
>>
>>27905767
>Being a vegan
I have a deal for you. My lawn needs mowing and I'm sure that you are starving
>>
I'll have the lewd done sometime tomorrow. Had to do some banking shit and something went wrong. Took nearly 3 hours to get shit straightened and I'm beat as fuck.
Give you guys some time to build up some hype. Or I'll regret letting the hype get real. Meh.
>>
File: the joke your head.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
the joke your head.gif
2 MB, 400x219
>>27905781
>>
>>27905781
>>Come back from watching Finding Dory and eating a god tier stake
>eating a god tier stake
>god tier stake
>stake
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.