[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
twilight should have had a younger sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
So her sister could have been the leader of the CMC instead of Applebloom. She's an absolute shit character and boring as hell, plus AJ, her sister, isn't even the leader of the mane six so this ruins the CMC as a paralell to the mane six.
twilight having a younger sister who lead the CMC would be a perfect paralell (and great character) by contrast.
>>
No. The parallel would be too close that way, and honestly they probably wouldn't spend nearly as much time with twilight if one of them was there the whole time.
>>
>>27880743
Spike is her little sister.
>>
>>27880743
Applejack should be the leader of the group anyways, her skillset and wisdom are best suited for that role.
Twilight needs the others to bail her out anytime the writers don't explicitly write the others as being brain dead toddlers to make her look better.
>>
It doesn't have to be a perfect parallel
>>
>>27880795
equestria would have been conquered/destroyed a dozen times by now if Twilight had AJ's farmer-tier wisdom and leadership skills
>>
File: 1467941195945.gif (954 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
1467941195945.gif
954 KB, 285x235
>>27880795
>Applejack
>Leader of group
Holy fuck mate I literally spat out my coffee
>>
>>27880851
Shes pretty dumb especially in magic and many of there dangers require Twilights expertise in magic.
>>
>>27880868
That makes twilight the smart guy of the group; being a techy doesn't mean being a good leader though.
AJ has more common sense and wisdom than twilgiht.
>>
>>27880877
Shes still straight up shit. In the polls, shes the least like due to her boringness. The only cool thing she has is her accent.
>>
>mud pony
>leading anything
>>
>>27880877
you're pants on head retarded
>>
>>27880910
I gotta wonder how bad she is overall with the target audience factored in
>>
>>27880743

If she had a younger sister canonically, they'd have been in Canterlot with Twilight's parents, not Ponyville.
>>
>>27880877
She had more common sense than Twilight in a couple episodes, but overall Twilight is as great a leader as RD is a great flier. Her wisdom and leadership have saved Equestria several times, and she's described everywhere as "a natural born leader", it's one of her most defining traits.
And let's not forget about Applejakc's Day Off
>>
>>27880743
In early design, Scootaloo was still Cheerilee's sister, Cheerilee was part of the M6 as an additional teacher figure to Twilight Twinkle, Scootaloo lead the CMC, and the CMC were going to get their own spinoff.
>>
>She's an absolute shit character and boring as hell
I'll never understand this fucking popular opinion. She's a great character, her realistic anxieties and worries are relateable and interesting, and she absolutely is good at leadership.

If Faust had her way, there wouldn't even be a Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. They're the boring ones forced in just to be cute and appeal to children. Not that they're bad characters or should be disliked, but all that they've learned can be summarized in a couple of sentences, while Apple Bloom has tons of depth from her many episodes. I don't know why people are so reluctant to give her a fair chance, but her many episodes that you all bitch about weren't for nothing. There's always a good lesson in there and character development. Man, if she starts getting less attention because of your dumb shit, I'll be mad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.