[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trixie green continuation thread Original by BrownieTown Re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 30
Trixie green continuation thread

Original by BrownieTown
Reposted by anon
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/zs7421xg

Read up on it while you wait for him to get back. In the meantime, discuss Trixie and post Trixie-related pictures.
>>
File: youremybff.gif (850 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
youremybff.gif
850 KB, 500x241
>>27849167
Fucking sweet. Been looking for this.
>>
Op here. Kill me now. I didn't see the thread until now.

Here it is
>>27846072
>>
>>27849194
(edit)

That OP posted some r34 and killed the thread. Let's migrate here.
>>
I Seriously want to hang myself now Old-thread- >>27701168
>>
>>27849267
>>27849167
Everyone fucks up occasionally. Almost done with the next batch and I will be posting it here. Was playing DnD then overwatch with some friends so i got started later than normal.
>>
>>27849315
>Overwatch

Get fucked m8
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464830296601.jpg (10 KB, 612x584) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464830296601.jpg
10 KB, 612x584
>>27849315
>Solid lad
>plays DnD
>Writes amazing green

Fuck me. no homo
>>
File: image.png (224 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224 KB, 666x666
>>27849315
What
>>
We're ready for some green pham. Better fire up that machine of yours.
>>
>>27849342
Hey it's okay, not everyone can just play a game and have fun with their friends. I feel sorry for you though.
>>
>>27849388
ever.
>>
>>27849167
Thanks for collecting everything in a pastebin anon. I'll make my own for all of the stuff I write once I'm done with this story.

>>27849348
It's only gay if balls touch

>Trixie looks apprehensively at the shot glass in her hand
>Picking up your own you lift the glass and hold it aloft for her to cheer with you
>Reluctantly she raises her own glass and clinks it against yours
“Bottoms up.”
>You dump the contents into your mouth as Trixie mimics your actions
>You swallow yours as she does the same ending in a coughing fit
>Once the coughs subside she wipes her mouth and splutters out
>”Oh god, you actually drink this stuff?”
>You fill up both of your glasses again and hand hers to her
>She looks at it desperately and takes it gingerly in her hand as if she were scarred it would bite her at any moment
“It ain’t that bad. Come on, one more.”
>You reach over and tap your drink on hers before tilting your head and downing the fluid
>It takes her a moment but Trixie eventually does the same
>She holds the drink in her mouth for a few moments scrunching up her face struggling to get it down
>A large gulp alongside her shaking her head and spitting her tongue out of her mouth signals her success
>”Ok Anon, I don’t think I can handle any more of those right now…”
“What? Really? We just started though.”
>”Trixie is…. A bit less versed in the ways of debauchery than you are.”
“So what you’re saying is you lose?”
>Smiling brightly at Trixie the words dig under her skin that much deeper
>”No… Trixie requires a break is all, we will resume later.”
>She crosses her arms and falls back in the seat with a pouty appearance upon her face
>You laugh and grab the two remaining beers from the fridge handing one to Trixie
“Something a bit more to the lady’s tastes?”
>She takes the drink from you and begins to sip on it gingerly
>>
>>27849503
“How about some more music? Here, this seems pretty appropriate.”
>Typing in another song you hit play and slide a couple slices of pizza onto your plate
>Trixie leans forward and grabs herself a few pieces as well before munching down greedily as the music begins to ring in the apartment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiQUpJTw6dE
>Sitting back you feel the booze starting to rage throughout your body
>Maybe inhaling alcohol like it was fresh air wasn’t the best idea on an empty stomach
>If it’s hitting you this hard then Trixie’s probably a damn mess
>Looking over you see her head swaying back and forth with the song as a dopey grin begins spreading across her face
>Oh yeah, she’s blitzed
“Hey Trixie, just a fyi, bathroom’s that way in case you need to get there in a hurry.”
>You point with your bottle at the far door on the left side of the room and Trixie thanks you
>A minute or so passes as you both sit enjoying the music before Trixie pipes up
>”Heeey Anon, Trixie thinks she’s ready for another shot.”
>You think as best you can for a moment about how poorly things could go if you let her keep drinking
>The thought quickly passes as the thought of watching Trixie drunk off her ass proves too hard to pass up
>You fill both of your glasses and raise them together as your beer bottles lay forgotten on the table in front of you
>You both down the drink with a slight grimace at the taste
>Grabbing the whiskey you cap it and stand to return it to the cupboard before any more of it can happen to find its way into either of your systems
>As you hit your feet an intense wave of nausea hits you and you sway a little before righting yourself
>You make your way somewhat slowly back to the kitchen and replace the bottle from where you had gotten it
>Heading back to the couch you sit down a little closer to Trixie
>>
>>27849506
>”So Mr. Anon. Have any lovely lady friends I should know about? They might get jealous of us hanging out so much ya know. Girls are weird like that.”
>You laugh and look down at her bemused
“Only the one I’m staring at now. It’s been a while since I’ve been in kind of a dry spell for a while. No one’s been lookin to jump these bones. What about you huh? Got a guy you haven’t told me about?”
>Trixie shakes her head
>”Can’t say I do sadly.”
>A slight feeling of relief washes over you as she says the words
“You ever had a guy? I know you didn’t really seem like you cared back in high school.”
>Trixie rolls her eyes a bit and looks back at you
>”Well you’re a curious one aren’t you?”
“What can I say? I can’t help but be a little interested can I?”
>”I guess you’re right… Well if you mean anything like a boyfriend then no I’ve never really dated a guy for very long. I had a fling with this one idiot a while back though. It didn’t really last long and I didn’t really want it to. It was back when I had been acting like a snooty bitch to everyone I knew… It just kind of seemed like the ‘cool’ thing to do. God I was such a damn idiot. I don’t really think about it much now. It didn’t mean much to me then and it means even less now. Just a little bit of regret is all…”
>You take in the information as best you can in your inebriated state and the only question in your mind comes tumbling out before you can catch yourself
“Was it any good?”
>Trixie bursts into a fit of laughter
>”God no it was terrible. He was such an ass about the whole thing and he didn’t even seem like he cared about me. I didn’t even let him finish ‘cause I was just so over it that I got up and left.”
>A tinge of anger and even jealousy crawls up you as she recounts the event but your thoughts are cut short
>”What about you Anon? I give a little you give a little right?”
>>
>>27849515
>You take a moment and let out a deep sigh
“Well, it’s sort of a stupid story I guess.”
>”Come on, I don’t mind.”
“Alright, alright, fine. So right after high school I met this girl named Samantha. We hit it off and started dating and it just felt so right you know? Like I felt like she was what I wanted in another person. We dated for a couple years and we were talking about the future and everything like we were going to stay together and get married or something. I had thought about joining the military before going to college actually but she convinced me to get an education instead. Said she was worried about me and hated thinking about what might happen to me if I ever got deployed. So I threw those plans out the window and jumped into college.”
>You pause to take a breath and formulate your words
“We’d talk all the time and tell each other we loved each other and I thought everything was going fine. We’d go on dates and hang out and I just felt like she was really special and that she thought the same of me. Out of the blue she started acting distant towards me though and over the course of a month we talked less and less until she told me that she thought it would be best if we split up. You know what her reasoning was? ‘I just don’t feel the same about you anymore.’”
>You throw your hands up slightly in frustration
“What the fuck is that supposed to mean? How can you go from being ‘in love’ with someone one minute to kicking them to the curb the next? It’s fucking stupid. It just makes me think like ‘Did she always feel this way? Did I do something to fuck it up?’ because I can’t fathom how she could turn on a dime like that and just discard all that we had together over the past few years. Just makes me feel like a fucking idiot for believing her when she’d tell me all those things…”
>You stew in your angry thoughts as Trixie mulls over your words in your mind searching for a suitable response
>>
>>27849517
>”Anon… I’m sorry, that’s really shitty what she did.”
>You nod slowly
“I don’t even think I can be angry at her is the worst thing. I mean what could she do? Keep leading me on? Pretend like she loved me? She probably did the right thing by just dumping me and getting it over with but it just stings every time I think about it. Just a shitty situation.”
>Trixie nods in agreement with your words sympathetically
>Sitting back you take a long draught of beer
“That all happened about half a year ago now. Just been going through college since then.”
>You stay still for a while as your mind wanders aimlessly while the sun outside begins to hide behind the horizon dimming the room
>A hand on your thigh snaps you out of your thoughts
“Hey, why don’t we watch a movie? Come on it’ll be fun!”
>An overly cheery tone gilds her less than sober voice as she tries to perk you up
>You shrug
“Sure, if you want. Got anything in mind?”
>”Why don’t you pick?”
>You reach down to the table and grab the controller at her behest
>Sifting through the assortment of movies on Netflix you land on one that catches your attention
>The Mummy
>Seeing an old favorite brings a small smile to your face and a slight lift to your spirits
>You don’t even think before hitting play and laying the controller down on the table
“You ever seen this before?”
>”Noooope.”
>Trixie shakes her head as a series of giggles erupt from her stomach
>The movie starts as the familiar scenes play out across the screen
>Around twenty minutes go as the movie plays on
>A small yawn is let out from the small girl to your right and you look over as her head comes to rest on your shoulder
>You shift a little to allow her to get more comfortable as well as making it so you can lean on her slightly for support
>Leaning your head on hers you continue to watch the movie in comfortable silence
>>
>>27849522
>Little gasps or giggles come from Trixie at different points throughout the movie as she nuzzles her head further into your shoulder
>You enjoy the moment but you can feel your bladder protesting and eventually you have to get up
>You gently push Trixie until she gets the signal and sits semi-upright as she wobbles in her seat
>You pause the movie and head to the restroom to relieve yourself as a head rush hits you once again
>As you drain yourself a clanking sound comes from outside the door
>”Shit!”
>The fuck?
>Whatever, ain’t goin anywhere till you’re done pissing
>After what feels like minutes of standing over the bowl you finally finish up and wash your hands
>Stepping out of the bathroom you’re met with the sight of Trixie’s backside presented to you as she’s on her hands and knees on the floor between the coffee table and the couch
>She’s shaking back and forth and with every movement her curvy posterior shakes with little ripples
>Even through your addled state you can clearly see a pair of white panties showing through the now stretched spandex
>The panties cling to her cheeks and run down over her mound between the supple mounds of flesh of her ass
>Grunts of exertion come from the figure before you as she shakes back and forth
>Mesmerized by the sight a stir in your crotch makes itself readily apparent
>The feeling snaps you out of your reverie and you shift your member in your pants before clearing your throat
“You uh, okay there Trix?”
>”Huh?”
>Turning to look over her shoulder Trixie bashes her head into the table next to her
>”Owwww.”
>A pouty whine comes from the girl as she clutches her head
>You make your way forward and grab her under the arm pulling her up
>As you do so she falls backwards against you
>>
>>27849527
>Your height difference is rather significant but not so great that the warm flesh of her butt doesn’t find its place directly on your crotch
>The blood in your body rushes like a torrent as your dick engorges and rockets to life
>A small squeak comes from the warm body in front of you
>You pull yourself away but not before you twitch into her cushy embrace
>Trixie freezes in place as your hold her away from your crotch hesitantly
>Forcing some words out of your dry mouth you break the silence poisoning the air
“S-sorry ‘bout that… must just be the alcohol.”
>Smooth as gravel
>Trixie turns around and you can see a deep blush on her face as she tries to speak in her flustered state
>”O-oh, oh its ok, I understand… I kind of spilled some beer on the floor while you were in the bathroom though…”
>She looks away sheepishly at the confession
>You look over her shoulder and indeed see a puddle there along with some soaked paper towels
“So that’s what that sound was huh?”
>She nods slightly before her eyes snap down to your crotch and back up to your face as she tries to peek at what had just been nuzzling in her crevice
>You feel warmth over your face as her gaze forces another twitch from your nether region
“I’ll go get some, uh, you know, for the mess. Don’t want to get anything else wet.”
>Trixie nods as she watches you walk off to get more paper towels and some windex
>*It’s too late for that…* Trixie thinks to herself as she feels a moistness presenting itself between her legs
>She felt you between her cheeks
>She felt the warmth
>How hard you were
>She wanted to wiggle her hips back into your crotch
>God, why did she feel so hot?
>The alcohol must have been getting to her head a lot more than she thought
>A tingling between her legs refused to abate as you finished cleaning up the spill and tossing the used materials
>>
>>27849532
>”I think I’m gonna use the bathroom.”
>She blurts out before heading into the restroom
>*Shit, she’s probably freaking the fuck out now. Great job dipshit* you think to yourself
>A minute or two passes as you sit waiting for her to return to the couch
>You breathe a sigh of relief as she does
“You ok? I’m really sorry about that...”
>She nods her head
>”Yeah I’m fine. Want to keep watching the movie?”
>You nod and hit play once more
>The rest of the movie goes by in a blur as Trixie leans her head back against your shoulder and a light snoring starts to emanate from the source of your prolonged swelling
>As the movie comes to a close you can feel your own eyes drifting shut
>Propping yourself up against her you let your lids fall as you drift into a drunken coma

Alright, that's it for tonight, sorry about the posts coming so late today. I might not be able to post tomorrow because of work, just a little forward notice for you guys.
>>
>>27849536
This story is starting to get rather long I've noticed. Currently at almost 20k words.
>>
File: 1467786534505.png (205 KB, 843x962) Image search: [Google]
1467786534505.png
205 KB, 843x962
>>27849536
Damn no lewd yet but this story is awesome. Maybe thou we should just make a trixie thread so we get more posters?
>>
>>27850547
Well it's free to just be a normal Trixie thread. I don't mind anyway, I'd love to see some discussion or something start up.
>>
File: topunf.gif (1 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
topunf.gif
1 MB, 600x600
Well, in the meantime, what do you guys think of Trixie being Starlight Glimmers "new" friend?
I know, it's kind of old news, but this is for sake of discussion.
>>
>>27850901
I think it was a great way to bring her back and truly "reform" her. I was never okay with the way she just ran off at the end of both episodes
>>
>You will never help Trixie with a disappearing act
>She will never get tired and ask to take a quick break
>She will never say she needs somewhere to sit while looking right at you
>You will never have her wet wet, sweaty horseor human pussy rub against your chin as your tongue caresses and laps at her puckered butthole
>You will never hear her moan and shudder as an orgasm ripples through her
>She will never beg for you to fuck her tight little asshole until she can barely walk and you dump your load into her warm depths

Why live?
>>
Alright so I finally made a pastebin with both the stories

http://pastebin.com/u/BrownieTown

I'll update it as I update the story and any possible future content will go there as well.
>>
>>27849544
You say that like it's a bad thing...

Personally, I myself love the longer stories! You can really get into them.
>>
>page 10
>>
>>27852674
Not a bad thing. Just noticed it really. It's kind of weird how much just kind of comes out as the story progresses. Honestly I'm not sure how long it'll get. I have a rough idea of where I want it to go but there's no telling how long it'll take to get there.
>>
Shall I start some green to keep us occupied while Brownie is doing important stuff IRL?

(I've always wanted to try some green. So I apologize if you think it's shit.)

Gimme two characters please. (must be ponies.)
>>
>>27856287
Trixie and Lil Pip
>>
>>27856346
Rip. Never really been into the Fallout Equestria stuff, but I'll do it since I fuckin love fallout and Trixie.

Brb, researching FoE. 1hr tops.
>>
>>27856367
Woops! Sorry, I meant Pipsqueak, that speckled colt from Trottingham. I got the names mixed up. You're still welcome to do that though, should be interesting.
>>
>>27856402
Lol, then in about 49 mins, we'll see which one I do, depending on my research. (right now, I may do pipsqueak because it may take me longer than an hr to learn an entire personality from scratch.
>>
File: 359706062191852.jpg (28 KB, 231x231) Image search: [Google]
359706062191852.jpg
28 KB, 231x231
Alright. It's been an hour. I've decided.

Doing Trixie and LittlePip.
Get your flanks ready ponybros for this "killer" green.
>>
>>27856706
Won't that just be Fallout Equestria?
>>
File: 1455636539148.jpg (43 KB, 456x210) Image search: [Google]
1455636539148.jpg
43 KB, 456x210
>>27856726
No.
>>
>>27856736
You know Trixie is the equivalent of the Master in Fallout Equestria right?
>>
>>27856747
I haven't read the full story, don't spoil it for me nigger. Plus, this will be smut with a long plot. Just chillax and let me write pham. Come back in a couple hours, then check out my rendition of it.
>>
>>27856760
Trixie is one part of the Master (The Goddess), Twilight Sparkle and two OCs called Gestalt and Mosaic are the other part.
Pip blows up the Goddess with a megaspell buried beneath Maripony facility.
The Grand Pegasus Enclave were attempting to negotiate with the Goddess during this time, and so they get dragged down from the surface.
>>
>>27856794
Kill yourself. now.
>>
>>27856821
Steelhooves gets decapitated by Devil Dogs
>>
File: 9ISu7Pg.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
9ISu7Pg.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>27849315
wait a second was it on roll 20?
>>
>>27856856
Go back to your board, /b/itch
>>
>>27856891
Celestia's soul is trapped inside of the SPP
>>
>>27856899
C'mon anon. Cut it out.
>>
>>27856706
>>27856736
>>27856760
>>27856821
>>27856891
Disregard, I suck cocks
>>
Dude, don't ruin the thread.
>>
>>27856941
Don't post as me you nigger

I finished my green:
http://jlryan.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-eReader-Official-298931230
>>
>>27856953
As you literally ruin the thread. Thank you scumbag. Fucking kill yourself in real life. seriously. get out and go back to /b/ you shithead.

Btw, I add periods to the end of my sentences. Bitch, if you're going to impersonate me, do it right.
>>
>>27856974
I told you to stop posting as me, and you're the one impersonating me
>>
>>27856879
Nope, sorry anon, was an in person game.

I'll be back to writing tomorrow probably just so everyone knows.
>>
>>27856986
You are literally garbage. Go back up and look at my posts. On nearly every one, I have a period at the end of each sentence since I started using this name.

>>27856994
Please hurry Brownie, I'm tired of this /b/tard being an ass.
>>
>>27856994
Good job Brownie

This asshole keeps pretending to be me
>>27857002
>>
>>27856986
>>27857002
I don't know who is who at this point so i'm not taking sides. Everyone just chill the fuck out.
>>
Go to bed Seth.
>>
Okay. From now on, filter out everything that has to do with the username "HorsePhucker" I won't be using it anymore, and anybody claiming to be "HorsePhucker" is not.

I thought we had a standard on /mlp/ but it turns out that it's no better than /b/ because immature 12 year olds seem to think that they need to be autists.
Also, disregard all green about Trixie and LittlePip/FoE. That won't be happening anymore.
>>
>>27857050
I'd say you'll be missed, but I was told it's wrong to lie.
>>
>>27857050
Can we have what username you will be posting under, so we can filter out your new whiny attention seeking bullshit?
>>
>>27857017
You can tell barely because the original horsphucker uses punctuation marks such as periods

The imposter does not.
>>
>>27857076
So you're the impostor then.
>>
>>27857281
An excellent point me, well said
>>
Well, I didn't mean to leave in my name, from yesterday's prompt...

Anyhow... to >>27856986 and >>27857002 use tripcodes if you really need to prove yourself.
>>
>>27857327
I think it might have just been one anon crying out for attention
>>
>>27857329
I'm fairly certain he did it to derail the thread.
Of course, you could've just done this >>27857327 and avoided him entirely, but you've succeeded in dping exactly what he wanted. Kudos.
>>
>>27857338
You think it was one guy or two?
>>
>>27857341
I doubt it was more than the one.
But honestly I just want to give praise to this thread.
This situation could not have possibly been handled any worse.
>>
>>27857369
>I doubt it was more than the one.
Fucking HorsePhucker am I right?
>>
>>27855421
>>
File: Joseph joestar, tfw 79.png (238 KB, 532x388) Image search: [Google]
Joseph joestar, tfw 79.png
238 KB, 532x388
>tfw lurking both this thread and the mama Trixie thread.
>This thread is lewd Bimbo Trixie magician with a grown Anon being a sexy side assistant while other Trixie thread is about Trixie being a qt mom raising a kid Anon while dealing with various shit...
>tfw i just want our two threads too unite to bring back Trixie Tuesday.
>mfw I read Brownie Towns green and get a boner over Trixie and then see her raise a kid acting super fucking cute thus killing my erotic boner and giving me daw's.
>>
Bamp
>>
Thank you to whichever Anon that sent me here.
>>
Hope it's still okay for me to do this.

>After eating a hearty breakfast the three of you sit down to rest your bellies.
"That was really delicious Sunburst, thank you for your hospitality."
>Isn't he just the best?"
>Sunburst started to blush a little but quickly cooled down with a sip of coffee.
"Well I wouldn't want to stay in both your manes. I have a show to prepare for in Ponyville."
>"Really? That's wonderful. We will be able to catch up a little more!"
"Well I was hoping the both of you could come, the support would really help me, I'm going to be trying a new trick."
>"What will you be doing? Will you need my help like when we remade Hoofdini's trick?"
"No no, I just would like to see a ''friend'ly face in the crowd for once."
>"That sounds fun Trix thanks for the invite, Starlight and I would love to be there."
>As you set off to leave, you internally grimace in fear about your new trick.
>What if this 'Human' actually is dangerous, and as much as you hate to admit it, if Twilight was still in Ponyville you'd feel a little safer.
>No matter, the show must go on for The Great and Powerful Trixie!
>Spending days on the road pulling your trailer and practicing the summoning, you think you finally got it down.
>Just in time to see over the Horizon Ponyville.
>Still a couple days early, why not try to relax and freshen up.
>Wait....how about a look into Twilight's Castle?
>With all six of them gone and Starlight still with Sunburst there should be nobody around.
>With that thought in mind you park right next to the doors, and cautiously trot inside.
>>
>>27861961
>Walking through the large wooden doors you are greeted by an immaculate grand hallway.
>Just as spiffy and clean like the first time.
>Whatever, time to snoop around a bit.
>After about thirty minutes of going in and out of rooms and hallways you grow bored.
>All of these rooms are either empty or filled to the brim with books.
>Where did she get all these books?
>Didn't her library-tree-house blow up or something?
>Ugh a waste of time, might as well prepare for the show tomorrow.
>>
>>27861972
>>27842901
>Be Anon
>Sitting at his computer working on a report on an old killer.
>Suddenly darkness.
"God this is the last thing I need! This report is due in two days!"
>A light blue engulfs you.
"What the fu-?"
>No time to curse.
>All there is now is light.
>You find yourself now on a small stage .
>"Ta'da a Real Life Human!!!"
>Cheers and screams can be heard all around.
"Who? Where? What the Hell is happening?"
>"Thank you thank you so much! Now to make it disappear!"
>Disappear?
>Fuck that, I need to get away from here.
>Making a sprint to...anywhere shrieks can be heard.
>"It's on the loose!"
>"Everypony run!"
>"HA I TOLD YOU I WASN'T CRAZY!"
>Running through a village that seemed like something out of the medieval era you see a horse.
>A pink horse.
>wat
>It is so small, must be a foal or something.
>"Hello!!!!"
>WhatintheHolyMarryMotherofallwhores.jpg
"Oh God a monster!"
>"Ahh a monster where?!!!"
>The pink horse with lightning speed scurries behind you in fear.
>Even more wat.
"I...I...um..."
>"There's no monster silly-willy!"
"You can talk?"
>"Yes I can, names Pinkie Pie! Welcome to Ponyville!"
>Suddenly the pink pony aims and canon at you and fires it.
>Confetti?
>Wait where did this cake come from?
"Wait wait slow down! Can you explain to me what's going on?"
>>
File: Finally.jpg (222 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
Finally.jpg
222 KB, 900x771
>>27861982
>Be Trixie
>Buck.jpg
>"Trixie that was amazing!"
>Starlight came running with a wide grin on her face with Sunburst behind her with a more worried look.
>"Where in Equestria did you learn how to do that?"
"Well you see..."
>"We don't have time for that right now! That thing you summoned is very dangerous!"
>"What are you talking about Sunburst?"
>"A long time ago before Celestia and Luna took the headship, there was a small fort of humans. The records were all lost to time but the one thing that all the legends share is that they destroyed the Legion of Dragons and were soon looking at us!"
>"That 'thing' has the power to destroy all of Equestria! Whatever you did to summon it, you better learn how to get rid of it too."
"What ever happened to the humans? Why didn't they attack Equestria?"
>"Nopony knows, they just disappeared."
>"Well no matter the case, we need to find it and try to secure it somehow."
"Secure it? How will we even find it? We don't even know where it went?"
>Suddenly you turn to see that one mint-green unicorn with the harp for a cutiemark.
>Wide with a grin.
>"I can track a human."
>>
>>27860627
Well time to binge read that green then.
>>
File: pinkamena smile.png (200 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
pinkamena smile.png
200 KB, 1024x1325
>>27861989
>Back to Anon
"Okay so what you are telling me is that I am in a universe filled with talking horses, magic, and two God-like bigger horses that control the sun and moon?"
>"Yup, actually the Princess for this place is far away in the desert."
"Other Princesses? God this is so freaking confusing. Do you think you can help me get home?"
>"Well Twilight has a whole set of magic books, maybe we can look through their?"
"I don't think I should go back into town, I heard them screaming I am some monster."
>"Ah don't be such a pessimist, once they see how friendly you are they'll be chummy just like me!"
"If you say so horse."
>"Call me, Pinkamena."
>>
>>27861961
Hey, duke's back. Coolio
>>
blamp
>>
>>27862910
GLaD to know you like my little story.
>>
>>27864716
I'd post a response, but I have science to do
>>
>>27864746
Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it.
>>
>>27849536
The fuck has been going on in this thread?

>”Ugggghhhhh god.”
>Trixie’s eyes slowly slide open to a glare of sunlight
>She quickly snaps them shut once more with a groan
>Why is it so fucking bright
>Fuckin A
>Head hurts
>Mouth is dry
>World feels off kilter
>Moving some of her stiffened muscles it feels as though she had been hit by a truck the previous night
>This is why she didn’t drink the hard stuff
>Fuckin Anon talked her into this
>Although it’s not like she wasn’t asking for it with how cocky she was being…
>She really had to cut that out
>*Where even am I?”
>Opening her eye’s once more this time shielded by one of her hands she peers out at the world
>After a moment of boot up her brain recognizes that she’s actually laying sideways
>Anon’s living room lay before her as she twisted to face towards the tv from her awkward sprawl
>Her head was lying on some soft object but a hard surface was digging into her ear
>Turning to look upwards she she’s Anon still out cold from the night before snoring softly
>Wha?
>Lifting her head she groggily stares at Anon’s lap which she had just been laying her head on
>A very apparent bulge ran down part of his leg straining against the jeans
>A blush crawls onto Trixie’s face as she looks down at the hard appendage
>It would twitch occasionally as Anon shifted in his sleep
>She sat mesmerized by it until a thought crept into her mind up from between her legs
>Her breathing shallowed as she scooted slightly closer and held herself up as she reached out with her hand
>Her fingers lightly wrapped around what she could touch through the pants and a squeezed softly
>Looking up she saw Anon’s face contort slightly before relaxing again
>>
>>27865358
>Being in the clear she started to rub up and down on his manhood
>A guttural groan makes its way out of Anon’s lips as Trixie’s hand plays across his covered form
>She can feel heat rising in her body as she feels the contours of his hard member between her fingers
>As quickly as she had begun her nerves quickly force her hand off of its toy as Anon begins to stir from his slumber
>Before he comes to complete consciousness she rises and heads to the bathroom on unsteady feet
>She uses the facilities and washes her hands but before leaving she quickly shoves a hand down her pants
>She rubs a finger along the nub of her crotch sending small sparks throughout her body
>Stifling a few moans she basks in the sensations she feels for a short while
>Feeling too nervous to go much further she turns and rinses her hands once again before heading out the door
>Anon can now be seen sitting upright rubbing his eyes against the devil that was the sun
>Turning to look at Trixie you clear your throat noisily
“Mornin’”
>”Good morning.”
>Trixie shifts a little flustered but the scene goes unnoticed by your deadened awareness
>Pushing off from the couch you stumble slightly as you make your way to the blinds and shutter them most of the way only allowing the smallest amount of sunshine in
>That’s a little better anyway
>Passing Trixie you head into the bathroom and empty your full to bursting bladder with some difficulty seeing as you’re standing at nearly full mast
>Washing your hands you look up into the mirror
>God you look like shit
>Bags under your eyes
>Your skin looks pale
>Hair is a mess
>Fuck it, who cares
>Turning you stagger out the door
>Trixie is lying back on the couch with a hand over her eyes seemingly trying to recuperate
>You aim yourself at the fridge and pull open the door with a little force
>Grabbing a jug of OJ and a pair of cups you make your way back to the couch
>>
>>27865367
>You set the items down before heading back to the kitchen area
>You grab a bag of apple slices and a bottle of ibuprofen
>Once back you set the items down and pour both of you a glass of drink
>Unscrewing the bottle of meds you take out a couple and put some on the table in front of Trixie before tapping her leg
>She looks out from under her hand as you point at the offerings
>Wordlessly you both take the drugs and sip from your glasses with the infrequent nibble on an apple piece
>About half way into your cup you speak up
“How you feelin’?”
>A response is slow to come from Trixie as her brain’s cogs creak to life out of their zombiefied state
>”Terrible, you?”
“A little better than you it seems.”
>The silence falls back on your conversation and remains for a decent length
>Roughly an hour after you both woke you seem to be regaining some of what makes you a functioning human
“You busy next week?”
>Trixie sorts through her schedule mentally trying to remember what she had planned
>”Well, I have a few shows this week. I got a call back from the Mustang lounge for a Friday night show and I have a couple parties I’ll be working at. Birthday type stuff, not the best pay but it’s something. What about you?”
“Just school pretty much. Ain’t got much else going on usually.”
>Trixie nods with her hands clasped in front of her as she rests her elbows on her knees
>”I should probably head home soonish. I need a shower and a change of clothes desperately.”
“Yeah I think we could both do with a good shower. You gonna be able to make it home alright?”
>”I think I should be fine, it isn’t that far.”
>You shrug accompanied by a grunt of acceptance
>”Allllright, up we go.”
>Trixie forces herself up off of the couch holding a hand out for balance
>You follow her up as she prepares to leave and make your way to the door
>She meets you there once ready and you pull open the passageway
>>
>>27865374
“Be safe on the way home alright? Don’t want you getting hurt.”
>”I will, thanks for letting me crash here last night Anon.”
>You chortle a little
“Well it’s not like I could have kicked you out if I wanted to. You wouldn’t be able to make it home and I was too drunk to lift my own sorry ass off the couch.”
>A small smile plants itself on Trixie’s face
>”Well you know you wouldn’t want to kick out such a pretty young lady anyway isn’t that right Anon?”
>Your eyebrows raise in a matter of fact manner
“You got me there.”
>You both share in a quick laugh at the doorway before the feeling of an impending departure arises
>Trixie stares up at you for a moment standing in place with a queer look in her eyes
>Stepping forward she wraps her arms around your chest and lays her head on your chest
>You recover from the unexpected contact as your arms fall and drape over her shoulders as you give her a small squeeze
>The smell of lilac drifts into your nostrils as your chin comes to rest on top of her head
>The heat of your bodies mix as you hold each other and sway back and forth before Trixie breaks the embrace
>She looks up at you again and with a small wave heads out the door
>Turning around she says a small goodbye that you replicate before she turns and walks off down the hall
>You stand in your doorway savoring the residual feeling of the contact as the traces of her presence and scent dissipate into the morning air
>Closing the door you turn and head towards the bathroom once more
>Inside you turn the nobs bringing forth the stream of water and shed your clothes to the floor
>Stepping under the water small thrills of feeling race over your body bringing you further to life
>Washing the grime from yourself you let the warm water soothe the tightness in your muscles relaxing your body
>>
>>27865379
>After you’ve scrubbed clean you step out of the shower and step in front of the sink
>Applying paste to your toothbrush you begin to scrub the taste of booze from your mouth
>Rinsing your mouth you head out the door and put on a pair of lounging clothes
>You boot up your computer and sit contemplating how you’ll bring yourself to do what school work remained for you to do before the following day
>You put off your work for most of the day until the inevitability of it comes crashing down on you and you start what you knew you eventually must
>By the time you finish the sun has fallen low in the sky and you fix yourself a meager frozen dinner to cap off the night
>The work would have gone faster had you not been focused on another subject for most of the time you had been working
>A particular subject that had been swirling in your mind for the past week or so
>As you eat your meal you make up your mind and come to a decision
>You just need to wait for the right moment
>Thinking it over you toss your garbage and get ready for bed as thoughts formulate in your head
>Rest comes easy as your body remains tired from the night before and you quickly pass into sleep
>The following few days come and go as school highlights your life
>You and Trixie make plans to have lunch on Thursday and as the day approaches you find yourself getting slightly anxious
>When the day rears its head you can’t help but feel nervous about seeing her even if it was just to hang out and have lunch
>But to you it was more than just lunch as you sat in class waiting for the lecture to end
>Thankfully you didn’t have any tests today because you feel that if you did you would hardly be able to focus on them
>You space out far too frequently as you try in vain to reign in your thoughts and focus to little avail
>After what feels like an eternity the class comes to a close and you pack your bag heading out of the door in a flood of students
>>
>>27865382
>Making your way through the campus and across the street you find yourself at a small coffee and food joint
>Passing through the door you look around and see Trixie waving at you from a table near the window
>You wave back and head over to deposit your bag
“Hey, what’s up?”
>”Not much. I already ordered for myself since I figured the line might get kind of long with the lunch rush. I hope you don’t mind.”
“Nah it’s fine, can you watch my stuff real quick while I order?”
>Trixie nods and hums an affirmative as you head over to the counter
>Luckily you got here before a majority of the other students coming in for lunch
>Walking up to the counter you place your order and receive a number placard to place on your table which you do once you make your way back
>Trixie is tapping away on her phone when you arrive put once she finishes she puts it away to be polite
“What was that about?”
>”Oh just business stuff; discussing a few details about the show tomorrow at the lounge, nothing big.”
“Ah figures, so how’s your week been so far?”
>”It’s been good. The few shows I’ve put on went over rather well so that’s always a plus. The show tomorrow should have a good number of people in attendance as well which always gets me worked into the show which should be fun.”
>As she talks Trixie’s food arrives and the waiter takes the number placard off the table before departing
>”How has your week been Anon? Anything interesting going on?”
>You feel your nervousness rising as you think about how to direct the conversation
>”No not much really. Just school work. You’re usually the highlight of my week.”
>You let out a small chuckle which Trixie mirrors
>”Are you trying to flatter me Anon?”
>Trixie puts on a slight smirk in jest not knowing how accurate her guess had been
“I don’t see you complaining now do I?”
>You raise one eyebrow to emphasize your point
>>
>>27865390
>”Oh please Anon. You know I do so love to be flattered; why would I ever complain about such a thing?”
>A sultry tone creeps into Trixie’s voice as she lathers as much self-confidence as she can into her words
>You shake your head with a smile
>At that time your food arrives and you both press into your sustenance delightedly
>Time passes as you discuss the minutia of your lives aimlessly over the course of your meal simply happy to be sharing some time with the other
>Checking your watch you see that you’ll soon have to be heading back to class and as your lunch comes to a close a tight ball of anxiety forms in the pit of your stomach
>It’s now or never so it may as well be now right?
“Hey, so you got any plans for the weekend?”
>Trixie shakes her head
>”Not at the moment no, why; want to hang out again? Preferably with less alcohol involved this time…”
>Trixie looks a little queasy even at the memory of the previous Saturday
“Well actually I was wondering if you’d want to go out to that shopping center near the middle of town. They have a movie theatre there so maybe we could see what they have playing and get some desert or something after that.”
>You feel heat rising in your collar as you pose her with the question and your heart beats rapidly waiting for her response
>Trixie pulls back in her seat a little bit with a slightly stunned expression on her face as she’s caught off guard by the question
>Your mind starts to spin out of control with worry but a knowing smile sprouting from Trixie’s lips eases your fears
>”I’d love to Anon, that sounds like a lot of fun.”
>A wave of relief flows over you as you receive your answer
>You agree on you picking her up and what time you’ll be meeting before finishing up what remains of your food
>Together you leave the table and head out the doors into the parking lot
>After a quick hug and a goodbye you part ways with a small spring in your step
>>
>>27865395
That's it for tonight. Keep on keepin' on my friends.
>>
>>27862245
>Be Trixie
"Lyra, how are you going to track down a Human with diamonds, rope, and tea?"
>"I learnt how to do it from the Diamond Dogs, all i had to do was a little mining work."
>Diamond Dogs huh?
>Thinking back you remember how they tried to rip you off by selling you some ancient amulet.
>Worst decision of your life, got stuck mining for weeks and that 'amulet' was just wire metal with a couple scratched gems.
>Damn cheapskates
>"Um Lyra I don't think-"
>"SHhhh it's working!"
>"Uh Ly-"
>"I said QUIET! I need to concentrate."
"I don't think you NEED to track it anymore!"
>"Why?"
>"Because it's walking THIS WAY!!!!"
>The four unicorns quickly look down thee road seeing the Human walk calmly behind...
>"Pinkie Pie? I thought you were supposed to be with Twilight and the others out in the desert?"
>An eerie smile goes over the Pink ponies face.
>"Yes, I just came back because I was hearing Trixie was having such a nice show."
"Why thank you, also thanks for leading him back here, I need to send him back."
>"Thank goodness, I was getting worried I would be stuck here. Although, this place doesn't seem to bad compared to my home."
>Sunburst burst out a loud scream.
>"BY CELESTIAS MANE IT CAN TALK!!!"
>"Well okay, that was rude as hell."
>Lyra quickly head dives face first into the Humans stomach
>"Akk-"
>"A REAL LIFE HUMAN AHAHAHAHA!!! None of you are taking him away from me!"
>"Wait, what?"
>And just like that the human was gone, again.
>"We need to find them!"
>With a hood to her face Starlight slowly walks down the street.
>"Cmon I know exactly where they went. Pinkie aren't you coming."
>Pinkie had a look almost never seen before
>Anger
>For a split second, then she turned to the three with a smile.
>"Oh no, you guys go on ahead. I'll get things ready inside the castle so we can send him home."
>As she trots through the large wooden doors you look at Sunburst and Starlight nervously.
>"Worry about her later, we need to get to the human."
>>
Dont die on me.
Both greens are too dope to go unfinished
>>
Just got off work. Starting at 4 a.m. has some benefits I guess. Speaking of time, what timezone is everyone in? Just so we all no when dead times are and when everyone is awake/not being a normie.
>>
>>27866654
BST for me
>>
>>27866654
PDT here
>>
>>27866810
You a britbong?
>>
>>27866887
Cor Blimey guv'nor, gawd save the Queen and bugger me bollocks!
>>
>>27866948
Gonna take that as a yes
>>
EST is the time to be, babies
>>
>>27866882
Which part of the coast you on? Nor Cal or Sou Cal?
>>
>>27867408
*Throws fish and chips up in the air*
>>
>>27865400
Liking your story Brownie, don't you dare go to bed on me
>>
>>27865628
>Walking down a ways they come to a dirt path leading off into the Everfree Forest.
"Starlight how do you know about this place?"
>"When I first got to Ponyville I got so stressed about trying to make a friend I kind of freaked out and stumbled up on it. At first it was a nice place to clear my head and think, then she came with all her stuff."
>"What stuff? Doesn't she teach a music class? Isn't that what the harp means?"
"Actually it's a lyre, and it means to-"
>"She teaches music to whichever foal stay's after class when Ms. Cheerilee leaves. Not important! All I remember seeing was a bunch of beakers and books on replication..."
>The three of you stop meditating on those words.
>Andtheyareoff.jpg
>The three make a mad dash down the dirt road trying to find the wooden shack Starlight talked about.
>Finally you come upon it.
>The three of you stare from a distance as mint-green light pours out from every crack and window.
>All of you hear a maniacal female horse laugh and a loud deep yell which can only be from the Human.
>As you inch ever closer you can hear the smooth voice of Gene Coltin from a record player inside.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjBgXFBNfJs&list=LLCxISI2ropkF9CLyN-D71VA&index=1
"Okay how are we gonna do this?"
>">Maybe we should've charged single file that way we don't-"
>Another deep long yell interrupts Sunburst.
>Time to improvise.
>Sunburst, Starlight and yourself burst through the door...and tumble over each other on your way in.
>Darn singlepony sized door.
>>
>>27869410
>With the mix of hooves and legs you look up with confusion.
>The Human and Lyra sitting across from each other with what looks like...a tea set?
>"Hello."
>"How did you find us?"
"That's IT?! YOU WERE HAVING TEA!?"
>"Well what did you expect me to do?"
>Rising from the tangle Starlight looks just has confused as you.
>"What about all the screaming of pain and the maniacal laughter?"
>"That's just how I laugh, I wasn't screaming. Lyra here was just showing me stuff she collected from school, all the things you teach to the little horses is really amazing."
>"I can admit my laugh can get a little maniacal when I am excited."
>Lyra was blushing a little.
>"Maybe we kind of jumped the gun, sorry for ruining your..."
>Sunburst stammered
>"Wait no! Lyra this is an incredibly dangerous being, we don't know what this monster is capable of!"
>"Anon."
>"Huh?"
>"My name is Anon, and I'm no monster."
>"Well then Anon, you need to get back, we don't know what type of repercussions you are bringing being in this universe. And you Trixie, where did you learn how to do this?!"
"Well...I...um"
>"The only place I could think of where you can learn about that stuff would be the Archives in Canterlot or the Royal Library in-"
>Sunburst stopped, remembering the guards back from the festival tell him about his 'assistant' taking out some books.
>"Trixie what books did you take?"
>Gulp
>"Trixie, I will ask one more time. What. Books. Did. You TAKE?!"
>His shout makes everyone in the small shack jump.
>"Just a couple books about t-transmutation, teleportation, and s-summoning...of Equestria's ancient beasts and monsters."
>Sunburst looked as if he was going to have an aneurysm.
>"If any of the Princess's know that book is gone all of us will be spending the rest of our days in Tartarus. And YOU! Anon I don't know how but we need to get you home NOW!"
>The tall Human turned to look straight into the flustered unicorns eyes.
>"No."
>>
>>27869058
Joke's on you bud I was asleep taking a nap when you posted that
>>
>>27870507
That's some amazing green that you have been writing, keep it up m8
>>
>>27870058
>"W-what do you mean, 'no'."
>"I mean I don't want to go back, not yet at least, this place is a paradise compared to my world."
>A somber smile went over Anon's face, a smile that showed he has seen and felt pain.
>"Here I don't have to worry about the stress back in the city. The stress of tests, getting a job, fearing for my life. Here I don't have to look to see who is behind me every time I turn a corner. I know I can't stay here forever, but please don't send me back right away."
>A single tear can be seen falling down Anon's cheek.
>Starlight walks over to Sunburst, who now thankfully has a less aggravated face put up.
>"Maybe him staying a couple day's wouldn't be too bad, right Sunny?"
>"I haven't heard that name since we were together as foals...Okay a couple days can't possible hurt. But where is he going to stay?"
"Oh I know, the castle. There are plenty of empty rooms there."
>"That's perfect we can...wait how do you know-"
>"Oh my we forgot about Pinkie! She's still waiting for us at the castle."
>"So I can stay?"
"Of course you can."
>Tears of joy pour from Anon's face.
>"Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity."
>Walking back it's night time now, most of the ponies from the show are probably in their beds hopefully thinking Anon running off the stage was part of the show.
>Lyra is talking with Anon about his world.
>Star and Sunny are enjoying the walk.
>And you, Trixe leading them back to...
"Pinkie? What are you doing out here?"
>"Ohhh there you all are, I was getting sooo worried!"
>"Hey Pinkmena, guess what, I am going to be able to stick around for a while."
>"Greaaat! Just Greaaaat!"
>You notice she was grinding her teeth.
>"I should go and throw a party for tomorrow. See ya then!"
>You never knew Pinkie all too well but you knew this was strange even for her.
"I'm going to catch up to her, I'll see you guys at the castle when you get their."
>>
Behold my Trixie-less green, known as "FRIENDLESS." It's not green because IT'S ART.

>>27856287 (PROLOGUE)
When the sleeping of BrownieTown brings about bump overload
The attention whore descends from the sky.
Empty promises and laziness disguised as community choice
He guides us to disappointment and shitposting.

>>27856367 (ACT 1)
Infinite in autism is the attention whore
We filter it thus, and refuse to feed them
Fuck ups form before the story begins
The wandering Trixiefag knows no green

>>27856420 (ACT 2)
There is no talent, only failure
For you need to stop fapping to lesbian fanfiction
Untalented writefag, attention seeking namefag

>>27856736 (ACT 2 continued)
A lack of self-awareness hath the cringiness
Ability to be taken seriously is lost
Put the noose on, then kick the stool

>>27856760 (ACT 3)
My man, do you regret posting yet?
In a thread that has no tolerance for spergs?
All that awaits you is "here's your reply"
No matter how many names you use

>>27856760(ACT 3 again)
My man, your lesbian fetish
Will not last long, two chapters at most

>>27856821(ACT 3, one more time, promise)
Even if the morrow is barren of your autism
Nothing shall forestall the screencaps.

>>27856891(ACT 4)
My man, the bait is real
There is no self-control, no dignity remains
Your mental breakdown is seen by all

>>27856936(ACT 4 continued)
Your name, corrupted by banter
Hath guaranteed screencaps, just from your emotional outburst

>>27856941(ACT 4 again)
In my own maximum laughter
And your mental breakdown

>>27856953(ACT 4, two more to go)
Cringe threads shall speak
Of top lel at Trixie thread's end

>>27856974(ACT 4, last one here, gonna skip a few posts ahead, bear with me)
The crying is heard all over /mlp/
Hilariously, like a sperg's

>>27857017
Even if the shitstorm's barren of greentext
Nothing shall forestall his return
To become the green that quenches the Trixiefags
To silence the autists, the bantz, and the bumps
I offer thee this silent approval

2000!
>>
>>27871171
I feel as though me always being late to the party is a blessing and a curse when it comes to stuff like this.
>>
>>27871171
Worthy of fucking Shakespeare man
>>
page 9
>>
>>27870763
I'm liking this...got a serial killer vibe underlying, but I like it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgr819tDgNk
Everyone wake up!
Happy Trixie Tuesday!
>>
>>27873733
Happy Trixie Tuesday!
>>
Tic-toc where is everyone at?
>>
>>27870763
>>27875832
>You walk through the castle doors.
"Pinkie, you here?"
>Silence and darkness
>How does Vinyl Scratch have electricity for her house while this castle still needs to be lit by candles?
"Pinkie it's me The Great and Powerful T-Trixie."
>A cool breeze is flowing through the castle.
"You're not still mad about me taking your mouth off r-right?"
>Walking into the grand hall you see an assortment of machines and devices.
>Yup definitely not normal Pinkie.
>"Like what you see?"
"AHHH Pinkie! Were you standing behind me this whole time? What is all this?"
>"Just things I'm going to use to destroy the Human."
>Destroy the Human
"WHAT?! WH-"
>A hoof is shoved over your mouth.
>"Trixie you don't understand. He is dangerous and I can prove it."
"He has done nothing dangerous since he got here!"
>"Look at this!"
>She pulls out an old journal.
>Thing looks older than Celestia.
>She carefully turned to a bookmarked 'page 9'
>>
>>27875832
Blimey! It's 8 bong!
>>
>>27860627
How do we unite the two threads, should we approach them with a proposition or they give us one?
>>
>>27875979
We could just become one big Trixie thread. I doubt their thread moves fast enough that it couldn't handle our group merging with theirs. May as well just go over and say "Hey, we've got a slow thread, you've got a slow thread, let's have one big medium paced thread instead.
>>
>>27875874
>Quintillis 23, 355 A.A.C.
>Cpt. Galeko of the 4th Legion
>It has been two days since my dragon brothers were slain at the hands of the humans. >Tomorrow I shall lead the 4th Army and fight against these invaders.
>All survivor accounts from the previous sieges are all the same.
>A bright light then burning.
>Burning.
>How can any creature burn a dragon?
>By the Dragon Lord's name I shall be brave and hope too my troops shall be brave with me.

>You try to close the tattered book but Pinkie pry's it open to another page.
>"Read it."

>Quitillis the...unsure. 355 A.A.C.
>Former Cpt. Galeko of the 4th Legion
>It hurts to write.
>I am alone now.
>My Legion is either dead or dying.
>Not sure how many survivors other than me there are.
>It was exactly like the others said.
>A bright light followed by burning.
>I must make it back and warn them to stop leading good dragons to the slaughter.
>These humans can be a valuable asset in having a true hold over the Pony Kingdoms. >The puppet Alicorn state failed.
>Of course it did.
>I can't imagine any scenario how those 'pompous nags' would be under our rule.
>I heard the entire city was razed and slaughtered.
>To have an entire species wiped out makes this world a little more dead than it should be.
>Shame, I hope some escaped.
>So tired.
>I will rest for now.
>Tomorrow I-

>There were no other entries
>You could see dried dragon blood mixed with the ink across the page.
>"Well?"
"Well what? Just because those humans destroyed those dragons, it was different. They were at war!"
>"And what about the dear Captain? He wanted to end the war, yet he was killed."
"He could've been killed by an animal, you can't prove through text that a human killed him!"
>"If you won't help me that's fine. I don't need you to get my revenge on Twi..."
>She stopped her monologue as fast as she could but it was as if trying to catch the wind.
"What do you mean you are going to get revenge on Twilight?"
>>
>>27871171
Crisis Core was fucking shit. The syllable count difference here is pretty bad too.

THAT'S art, 10/10 post would fap again
>>
File: _vector_trixie_.png (906 KB, 4502x5625) Image search: [Google]
_vector_trixie_.png
906 KB, 4502x5625
>"How!?"
>You're no match for the grin spreading across your face
>You lift one overturned first above the other
>thumb obscured within the palm of the lower
>thumb visibly pinched between two fingers of the upper
>A childish illusion; The Detachable Thumb
>"A-Again! Trixie must study this technique."
>It seems, what is elementary for humans is lost on many the pony
"Ah, ah. If I let you study the move, you might figure it out."
>Trixie stamps her hoof in frustration
>"Obviously, that is the point!"
>You quietly relent, pressing both fists together and opening your palms, revealing two once more "intact" thumbs
>Her mouth opens, likely to demand you perform the trick again
>You do so before she can speak, appearing to rip off and grasp your own thumb
>Muzzle agape, brow twitching, her eyes dancing rapidly between your hands
>"You lie!"
>An effort to contain your laughter results in a snort
"It's an illusion, technically."
>The pointed hat threatens to fall from her head as she trots back and forth in frustration
>"Of course it is! You claim to have no formal training. Trixie believes this to be a lie."
>In lieu of answering, you rapidly perform and unperform the trick, fists bouncing against each other, thumbs flying on and off
>Trixie sputters a few half sentences before she whips the hat from her head and whips it at you
>You catch it mid-trick and the laughs finally spill from you
>Her red hot face and disheveled mane are too much to bear
>She stamps her hooves a few more times, generating a small cloud of dust at your feet
>"Do not laugh! Trixie will not be mocked for her attempts to grasp this... this... illusory magnificence."
>Laughter borders on choking at this point
>You sink to the ground, her hat clutched against your chest as each laugh shakes you
>Through forming tears, you see her stomp away, ducking into her wagon with a furious huff
>You lie on your back and work through the giggles, wiping your eyes with her hat to keep the night sky visible.
>>
>>27876784
If anyone here knows the green I am referencing with the Quintillis date, Kudos to you

>Be Anon
>This world is amazing.
>Flying pegasus, magic wielding unicorns, and...farmers.
>Well even horses gotta eat I guess.
>Lyra is so nice...and a little clingy
>But still seems super happy to talk to me.
>Those other two seem to be getting along real nice.
>Ah finally the castle, where is the blue one?
"Trixie? Pinkamena?"
>As you start to head towards the entrance a tug is felt on your sleeve.
>"Come on, we don't need to go back yet, I want to show you around town before Celestia raises the sun and everypony wakes up."
"That sounds fun, besides it's for the best, I bet those two are asleep by now anyway."
>The night goes by faster than it seems.
>You travel all over Ponyville,
>the early pegasus can be seen in the skies arranging the clouds for the days weather.
>Walking past Ms. Cheerilee's school house you see Lyra sigh.
"You okay?"
>"Yeah, it's just that working with fillies every day makes me wish to have one also."
"Oh please. You're sweet, caring, and must have a buttload of patience since you work with kids. I bet stallions would be lining up for you if you just put yourself out there."
>"Thanks Anon, it's just seeing Sunburst and Starlight together just..."
>You interrupt by giving a big hug lifting her into the air.
"Come on let's head back. It looks like it's starting to get light out."
>>
>>27871171
Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You. Fuck You.

I’m so angry and you are so lucky my three girlfriends are having a lesbian threesome in my bedroom, in my house that I was locked out of due to being male. Otherwise I wouldn't be too busy watching.
>>
>>27878013
>In time, you catch your breath
>An apology might be in order
>You hear the small wooden door of her wagon swing open
>Followed up by grumpy little hoofsteps
>Was that a stumble?
>She might've stepped on her cape
>Despite how often it happens, she refuses to hem it any further
>Stubborn pony
>Surely, that won't have helped her mood
>Best pretend not to have noticed
>On cue with your mental countdown, her face pops into view, obscuring the moon
>The lilac glow of her magic wraps around your hands, raising them up
>Unicorn magic is pretty easy to physically resist, but you usually let Trixie do her thing
>The star-print hat floats from your grasp and your hands form fists
>Determination defines her face, as she manipulates your fingers and thumbs, replicating the Detachable Thumb illusion for herself
>You look into her eyes
>A long, level stare is your reward
>"Forgive Trixie's earlier impatience. Occasionally, even Trixie forgets just how Great and Powerful she truly is. Such paltry illusions are no match."
>Both hands are freed of her magic and you use the moment to boop her in the nose with one finger
>Her face scrunches up, annoyance made clear
>"Trixie will allow your over-familiarity this once, as penance for her outburst."
>You sit up and spin to face her
"Got a match?"
>"Tr-What?"
"A match. You know,"
>You make the familiar striking motions with your hand
>One of her eyebrows cocks up, but still her horn lights up with power, a single wooden match floating from her wagon to your hand seconds later
>It makes to settle in your palm, but you lift the hand to your mouth to cough
>In actuality you're moistening the back of your thumb with a lick
>You grab the match from the air and nod to her
>You hold the match up before her
>Her eyes travel slowly between the match and your face
>With a gentle wave of your other hand, both palms are held wide open, the match nowhere to be found
>You grin hard as her eyes slowly go wide and her mouth opens and closes
>>
>>27878195
Sweet another green to keep this pressure off page 10
>>
>>27878476
just a bit
>>
>>27878827
Either way I'm still happy, my story is almost done, I can probably stretch it out to a good 5 extra posts but that's it. Brownies story looks as if it can go for quite a while so I like the idea of another writefag taking off the pressure.
>>
Bumping for green.
>>
>Page 9
bumple spumble
>>
>>27878056
Right after I post that someone makes a feels thread with that green in it. Cool.
>>
>>27865395
>The following day goes by fair quickly as you finish up assignments and finish some exams
>Thankfully you don’t seem to get much homework and once you return home you dive right in
>Pulling out some papers as you get started you fire your computer to life and search up some music to help the work pass a bit faster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvFfilJZa0&index=3&list=PLBJv9ptpEZXRQPd9NQD4q1qNacf6ipDzX
>Letting the music wash over you as you bob your head in time your fingers flick over the paper with pencil in hand
>It takes you a couple hours but once it’s done you’re able to relax knowing that you have the whole weekend free from responsibility
>You pack up your supplies and set your pack down next to your desk where it usually rests
>Picking up your phone you check the time
>Trixie should be close to done with her show by now but it’d be better wait until later to try and talk to her
>Setting your phone down you stand and begin to rummage through your closet
>At the far end of the assorted shirts you find your black collared dress shirt
>It remained in good condition seeing as how you hardly ever wore it
>No reason to since you never went out anyway
>Tomorrow, however, you had plenty of reason to and you intended to make full use of the opportunity
>You pull open a drawer of the dresser in the closet and find a decent pair of dark blue jeans to accompany the shirt and set the items aside for easy access later
>With your outfit planned out you drop onto your bed and grab the book laying on the nightstand next to you
>The Eye of Oblivion
>It was a high fantasy tale of a man who had been thrown into an unfamiliar world and was forced to survive with the help of a small group of friends that he meets
>Opening the book you flip to the page that you had left off on and begin to let your eyes sort through the maze of words
>>
>>27881357
>Time passes and you’re roused from your mind as a buzz sounds on the end table next to your bed
>Looking over you pick up the device and unlock the screen
>”Hey! I just got home. How you been?”
>As your thumb flicks from letter to letter your response appears on the screen before being whisked away to its recipient
“Hey, pretty good, how did the show go?”
>It takes a minute of waiting before you get a reply
>”It went pretty well. A few guys got thrown out by the bouncers for getting too drunk and ruining the show for others. Nothing more than that little hiccup though and of course Trixie can handle such a small distraction at this point.”
“Glad to hear it. We still on for tomorrow?”
>”Of course Anon. You really think I’d miss out on seeing a movie and getting some ice cream? ;P”
“Haha I guess I shouldn’t have ever doubted it when you put it like that.”
>”As I have said before Anon. Trixie is one who keeps her word and that’s a promise.”
“I’ll be sure to keep that in mind miss magician.”
>”Please Anon, no need to be so formal. The Great and Powerful Trixie will suffice as you know.”
“All too well you dork ;P”
>”Please, Trixie knows that you love it. Else you wouldn’t be talking to me right now would you?”
“Maybe I just like having someone to talk to eh?”
>”Haha if you say so Anon. I do enjoy chatting but it’s getting rather late and I did have a pretty long day today… I’m afraid I’ll have to be getting to bed soon. I can’t wait for tomorrow though! I’ll see you then ok?”
“Yeah it is getting pretty late. I’ll see you tomorrow Trix. Have a good night.”
>”You too Anon :) goodnight.”
>You place the phone back down and rub your eyes out of weariness
>It was getting on towards 11 at this point and you felt your body slowly losing what vigor remained in it
>>
>>27881359
>Forcing yourself up you brush your teeth and use the restroom before stripping down to boxers and switching off the lights
>Laying down in bed once more you twist onto your side and close your eyes as your mind drifts to thoughts of both Trixie and adventure
>The two thoughts mate and the offspring produced is a dream of adventuring through across the land with your little magician in tow
>Daydreams blend into those of night as you pass seamlessly from the world of the waking into the one of the slumbering conscience
>Wind buffets against your chest as you streak across the cliff side
>Thundering noises rise up behind you as you charge headlong at top speed in a desperate attempt to escape
>A silver mane billows in front of you as your feet pound into the earth with all their might
>The head of the one in front of you turns to measure the distance of your pursuers
>You in turn glance back for but a moment
>Five of them, barely more than twenty feet behind you and steadily gaining
“Keep running!”
>As you shout you peel off from your partner and veer to the right
>They’re after you after all, you might not be able to save yourself but at least she can get away
>Seconds later they pounce on you driving you into the ground
>Teeth dig into your neck as you let out a deep shout of pain
>Claws lacerate your back as they tear into your clothing looking for it, the Eye
>You’re flipped over onto your back where your eyes are met with a maw full of razors dripping with blood
>You turn your head and take a last look at her
>She turns and sees what has happened at this point thanks to your scream
>The gaping mouth draws back in a snarl before plunging down upon you
>”Anon!”
>>
>>27881364
>You bolt upright in your bed
>You can feel the sting of separated flesh along your back where nothing but intact skin resides
>Your hand raises to your neck as you clutch at the non-existent bite mark
>Your mind re-acclimates to the world around you
>It looks like it’s nearly noon outside the window at this point, must have slept in
>That’s twice now that you’ve had such a vivid dream in recent memory
>You begin to wonder if it means anything but your logical side dismisses it as nonsense
>Dreams are just that, dreams after all, right?
>Shaking your head you check your phone and see a good morning text from Trixie from nearly three hours ago
>You quickly type up a reply and send it out
>It doesn’t take long for Trixie to respond
>”Bout time sleepy head ;P you drink last night or something?”
“Nah, just had a long day is all, and besides, it’s Saturday right? Isn’t that when you’re supposed to sleep in anyway?”
>”Well you should know it’s never polite to keep a girl waiting Anon, I’ll forgive it this time seeing as how we’re such good friends however.”
“Oh thank you oh glorious and benevolent one.”
>”Hey, I’m just teasing you haha.”
“Likewise haha.”
>Your mind is still in a little bit of a funk from the dream but you unseat the thoughts from where they had implanted themselves in your head
>You get up and go through your morning routine same as always before sitting down at your computer and checking the available movies
>Chick flick
>B-list comedy
>2deep4u artsy movie
>Maybe you’ll just let Trixie decide…
>A thought strikes you and navigate to a page with some less than well clothed women
>Can’t go getting a hard on at an awkward time tonight so you may as well see to it now right?
>Sure, keep telling yourself that
>Whatever you can do to justify the weird shit you’re into
>God have mercy on whoever ends up being your wife cause you have a veritable vault of kinks that you’re into
>>
>>27881367
>You finish you ministrations and clean up the mess before hopping in the shower
>You spend some time letting the water invigorate you as life seeps into your body from the heat
>Scrubbing clean, you rinse and finish your shower before toweling off and heading into the main room
>You slap on some deodorant and a pair of underwear before dressing yourself in your attire for the night
>You check your wallet and make sure you have enough cash
>You run through your mind and make sure that everything you need to do is done and once you believe that you’re in the clear there’s nothing left to do but wait
>You told Trixie that you’d pick her up around five and it was close to 2:30 so you grab your book and head to the couch to read
>Every now and again you check the clock feeling more restless by the minute
>It becomes hard to focus on the book until you eventually end up simply sitting stewing in your own thoughts while you wait
>Finally it comes to be four thirty and you decide to grab your keys and head out the door
>Better to be early than late right?
>You hop in your car and fire up the engine
>Pulling out of the parking space you aim yourself down the road and towards the home of the silver haired girl
>It doesn’t take long by foot and even less time by car so you arrive well ahead of schedule
>Not wanting to seem too eager you wait outside the gate to the trailer park until four fifty
>Punching in the code releases the gate from its guard duty and you roll through into the lot
>Pulling up in front of Trixie’s place you park and stride up to the door
>A ruckus can be heard on the other side as someone hurriedly shuffles about
>You knock on the door announcing your presence
“Hey Trixie! It’s Anon.”
>>
>>27881370
>The sound on the other side of the door stops silent for a second before a voice calls out
>”Oh! Hey Anon, give me just a few minutes ok? I’ll be right out.”
“Alright, no problem.”
>You descend the steps leading up to the door and take a seat on a nearby public bench to wait
>Twenty minutes go by as you wait and the urge to knock again rises up within you
>You decide against it seeing as how you were in fact early but decide to pace to help calm your jittery nerves
>You walk back and forth aimlessly for a few more minutes as the brisk air chills your skin
>Your heart nearly skips a beat as the door of the trailer swings open abruptly
>On the other side stands Trixie
>Her hair falls over her shoulders like a cascading stream of water that frames her face and goes down just low enough to border the slight cleavage exposed by her attire
>A denim jacket covers her arms and beneath it you can see a sleeveless, dark blue, dress that drapes to just slightly below her knees
> A pair of star ear rings dangle from her lobes making the smile on her face beam that much brighter
>Your eyes drink in the sight before as she walks down the stairs towards you
>”Hello Anon. Ready to go?”

Thanks for keeping the thread up guys. Also thanks to Duke >>27878056
and Late >>27878195
for their contributions as well. It's always nice to see some new content. I'll try and get some more written tomorrow. Stay beautiful Trixiefags.
>>
As a quick side note. We've invited the guys over at the Trixie-mom thread to join us whenever their thread dies so we can form into one big Trixie thread. If ours somehow goes down first I'll be over in their thread posting so don't think I'm gone if the thread is gone. We shall unite and become stronger as one.
>>
>>27881413
Anschluss ftw
>>
>>27881367
These "haha's" are driving me insane
>>
>>27881892
Imagine getting those when you actually text a girl.
>>
>>27882121
Why? It's an awful, vapid thing
>>
>>27882337
Haha
>>
>>27882343
Haha Haha
>>
>>27882646
Haha haha haha
>>
File: image.gif (370 KB, 206x176) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
370 KB, 206x176
>>27882651
Haha haha haha
A e
H l
A p
H
A
H
A
Help me
A
>>
This thread contains adults
>>
>>27881892
Sorry man but every girl i've ever texted either says that or lol way too fucking often. Just writing from experience here. I don't know about others but i tend to mimic the "tone" of whoever i'm talking to when it's over text so i dont come off as totally disinterested so i end up saying it too even though it's totally pointless to do so.
>>
File: Appo.jpg (474 KB, 1152x1280) Image search: [Google]
Appo.jpg
474 KB, 1152x1280
>>27878194
I'm sorry sir, it's time for you to leave.
>>
>>27882956
Where are they?
>>
File: haha.jpg (255 KB, 861x467) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
255 KB, 861x467
>>27881892
Trixie is curious.
>>
>>
tak tak tak,

okay gonna try to continue.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>27883999
>>
File: Justsmile.jpg (50 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Justsmile.jpg
50 KB, 1920x1080
>>27878056
>"Well since it's out in the open I might as well come clean.
>The Pink horse then completely straightens her hair causing bangs to cover her face.
>I am both Pinkie and not Pinkie. I in a ways shouldn't exist but here I am."
>You stand their terrified and confused.
>Come on legs run to the door!
>Yet you still stand their as still as stone.
>"I remember first coming into this world. There was a lot of us at first, we didn't mean any harm, we hardly even knew any better."
>You narrow your gaze as you begin to understand.
"You're a clone from the mirror pool."
>With those words the Pinkie Clone pushes her head forward.
>A slowly decaying skull with flesh pops through the drooping mane.
>"I was somehow spared from being murdered by that purple demon. I thought I have gotten a second chance, to be a real pony and not some copy."
>Her face hides back behind the veil of hair.
>"Turns out we clones actually don't get a long chance at life."
"But why attack Twilight?"
>"Just because a clone dies young doesn't mean it doesn't want to live that life. I was going to avenge my sisters, but since deary Twilight is gone I almost gave up hope. Almost. Then you and your show came to town and gave me a wonderful gift, a human!"
"What does Anon have to do with anything? He would never agree to hurt anypony!"
>"I won't have to persuade him, remember the bright light from the journal? I have discovered a way to harness that power and transfer it to bodies. Ponies can't withstand this power, but a human body..."
>The grin across her decayed face seemed like it would break the jaw off.
>"A human's body can withstand anything."
"But what will this accomplish? All you are doing is hurting all these innocent ponies, they have done nothing to you!"
>"If I can't have Twilight then her home and subjects will just have to suffice."
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 780x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 780x481
>>27885162
Oh wow, this just took a really Creepy*pasta* turn. Hope you'll continue though.
>pic related?
>>
>>27885966
Dubs confirm I'll continue one more tonight, but the bed calls me to slumber.
>>27885162
Imagine this but Pinkie doing it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT-vSeWCYhE
>The clone let's out a gut wrenching laugh.
"You'll never get away with this! For I am the Great and Powerful Trixie!"
>Using your horn you zap with all your might and magic at the laughing clone corpse.
>Direct hit.
>And...nothing?
"W-what?"
>"Did you really think it would be that easy?"
"Well considering you are just a clone of an Earth pony...yes."
>"Unlike you I spent my short life learning all I could about magic, I not only know how to consume it, I can redirect it!"
>She proceeds to illuminate her hoofs and shoot a beam of magic straight at you.
>Direct hit...on your favorite hat...and the giant doors behind you.
>All crumple to ash.
>*Gulp*
>The commotion inside bring the four others rushing inside.
>"Trixie what in the name of Celestia is going on?!"
>No answer was needed
>Not a moment later more magic burst through the stone walls.
>As Anon stood shocked Lyra, Sunburst, and Starlight immediately dropped the ice cream they got on the way back and fired their horns at Pinkie.
"NO WAIT!"
>Too little, too late.
>The three beams hit Pinkie on the nose.
magic boop
>"Thank you ohhhhh soooooo much for lending me your power!"
>Pinkie began to levitate herself with her newfound dosage of magic.
>"Now COME HERE HUMAN!!!"
>With a now blood red mist of magic illuminating around her, she grabs Anon and throws him like a rag doll back inside the castle with her machines.
>"Sit!"
>Picking him up again she slams him down in the center of a metallic disc, two glowing antennas pointing point blank at the out cold human.
>"Now to start the PARTY!"
>Shooting all of her magic into the antennas they shoot out the brightest light imaginable illuminating the entire castle like a night lite.
>As the beams hit Anon he screams in agony as his body glows.
>>
>>27886699
And then the clone's plan fails because as she said:
>"A human's body can withstand anything."

At least... with what's been set-up, that's how I'd do it. I'm literal, and fond of twists like that.

Actually, with how you described the human's 'power', it 'sort' of sounds like crude gunpowder, like perhaps an explosive, in which case, her plans would fail doubly so.

Get some sleep. We'll watch the thread tonight, and I'll be looking forward to more from you tomorrow!
>>
Around the time to bump again is it? I might have exaggerated when I implied I'd be around for the full night.
>>
Last bump of the night from me. I can't stay awake any longer...

Don't. Let. It. Die.
>>
Bump.

This thread is making some great green, and I want to see it continue.
>>
MY GLORIOUS TRIXIE THREAD BACK ALREAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYYYYY

https://youtu.be/o1Qkzj5bStU?t=222
>>
Tak
>>
>>27889592
Boomp.
>>
>>27886699
>Anon's eyes open
>Pure white light is shooting from his eye sockets.
>The intense magic that is hitting him has vaporized his clothes.
>Standing up he takes in the last of the intense magic coming from the antennas.
>The Pinkie Clone looked displeased.
>"Why aren't you going boom?"
>To answer her question he lifted his glowing palms and set the entire room ablaze.
>"Ooooohhhhh how interesting."
>"Trixie what is going on?"
>"The Magic must've fried his brain. Anon is going crazy!"
>Anon continues to set other wings of the castle on fire until a little tap on his backside interrupts.
>"Hey Anon, you see those four ponies, they are the ones that have caused us pain, wouldn't you like revenge?"
>No words, just action.
>Anon grabs the clone and freezes her in place.
>"No look, he remembers us."
>Lifting the block of ice he throws the frozen Pinkie Clone at them.
>"The ice around the body shatters and the limp body falls to the ground.
>"Yeah he remembers, remembers that he wants to destroy us and everything else here."
>"What do we do now?"
>"Keep fighting!"
>The four used all the different spells they knew on Anon with no effect.
"Well we can't keep shooting him with out magic, he'll just soak it up like a sponge."
>Anon roars with anger and nearly blows the entire castle down.
>"I think I know."
>Lyra then calmly lowers her horn and walks over to Anon.
>"Hey Anon!"
>Anon turns to face the mint unicorn.
>A tear falls down her cheek.
>"I know you are still in there Anon, and if you can hear me, I want you to know I love you. Than you for gIvins me the best day ever."
>She then illuminates her hon with a bright glow and charges at Anon.
>Stab
> Lyra's horn pierced through Anon's stomach and barely poked out his back.
>He staggers for a moment a falls over.
>Tears are streaming down Lyra face now.
>You put a hoof on her shoulder to comfort her.
>"I...love...you too."
>>
Ye though i walk through the valley of the shadow of page 10 i shall fear no evil for Trixie art with me and mine spirit
>>
>>27891820
>"Anon your allri-"
>"No, I'm holding back the m-magic as best I can..."
>"We can help you, I know..."
>Anon shakes his head.
>"Put as strong a shield as you all can make around me, I need to trigger the explosion."
>"N-no, please Anon."
>"Don't cry, it will be okay, get to a safe distance outside, hopefully the castle will absorb most the shock."
>"B-but..."
>"NOW!"
>With the combined strength of all four unicorns you all slowly make your ways outside.
>You practically had to drag Lyra from the shield wall.
>Looking back you see a teary smile on his face.
>After you all gathered outside it happened.
>Bright light and intense heat ripped through the walls.
>Chunks of stone and mortar went flying.
>oh buck
>Forgetting about your home parked right next to the castle you watch as it too is sent flying.
>Now the sun is barley shining down on the town.
>Where the castle stood now only remains is a giant crater and various walls still standing.
> Twilight is going to be pissed.
>Lyra is still sobbing a little.
>"It's okay Lyra, he saved us all, he will be remembered as a hero."
>A pony with a mix of dark blue and pink hair walks up.
>"No he won't."
>"Bon Bon, what are you doing here?"
>>
>>27893012
>"That is Special Agent Sweetie Drops to you cult leader!"
>Starlight's face filled with rage only to be calmed down by Sunburst.
>Lyra's face was just as angry.
>"What do you mean he won't get remembered?!"
>"What I mean is that a human in Equestria would cause pandemonium, with the Saddle Arabian cruise liner sinking in our waters and these new ponies landing on the shores of the San Palomino Desert, we don't need any more drama that already is happening."
"What's going to happen to us then?"
>"Nothing if you keep quiet."
>"No, I'll spread this as far and wide as I can! I will, I...I..."
>Lyra started to cry again.
>"Lyra, I know how hard this is for you, but as your friend please let it go."
>sobbing continues.
>"Look we will talk about it when I get home okay. Just go to bed and rest, you must be exausted."
>As Lyra walked home Special Agent Sweetie Drops turned to you, Sunburst, and Starlight.
>"As for you three I dare you to say something!"
>She looks at Sunburst.
"Be a real shame if someone as high up as you is to be sent to Tartarus, those monsters would just tear you a new one."
>"Say anything about what? This crater that was defiantly caused by an earthquake?"
>"Good. Starlight?"
>Starlight opened her mouth to probably say something smart, but thought against it and just closed it.
>"Oh too bad, I would've loved to see them take you. Now for you Trixie."
"I'll be quiet on one condition.
>"What's that?"
"I want a clean slate, I want to start over. All my previous crimes erased from the records."
>"Easily done. Now if you will excuse me, I must go a file this report about this strange Earthquake that destroyed Princess Twilight's castle."
>As she trotted away Starlight and Sunburst turned to Trixie.
>"A fresh start?"
>"What about your shows?"
"I'm tired of traveling all over Equestria, I just want to try to have a normal life."
>"So what will you do?"
>With a smile you turn to your friends.
"Maybe start a family."

FIN
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>27893157
Ayy, das pretty good...
8/10 will read to my kids
>>
>>27893157
Epilogue

>You and your friends are cleaning up what;s left of Twilight's castle.
>Suddenly a scream that sounds like a banshee is heard above them.
>"WHAT IN EQUESTRIA HAPPENED TO MY HOME!?"
>Twilight can be seen hovering just above where her castle was.
>Uh-oh
>"Twilight heeeeeyyyy....how was your trip? What friendship problem you solve this time? Where are the others?"
>"Starlight, I get sent away for ONE week and my home gets destroyed!?"
"Look Twilight, this is all a big misunderstanding."
>"Really Trixie, is this all really just a big misunderstanding?! My home is GONE!"
"If it makes you feel any better my caravan is gone too. Hehe"
>Maybe a little jesting will calm her down?
>"Look Twilight we understand you must be very pissed off and-"
>"Oh I'm more than just pissed off Sunburst, how could you let this happen?! You two were JUST supposed to enjoy the festival!"
>Two unfamiliar stallions along with the other Mane 6 can be seen walking down the street towards you.
>"Um who are those two?"
>"Those two were the friendship problem!"
>She pointed frantically at a the two.
>Both seemed to tower over Twilight's other friends.
>We found them in the middle of the desert. Apparently they are from a country that borders Yakyakistan on the other side of the Luna Sea."
>"We were supposed to rest here before guiding them to Canterlot."
"Twilight it's not the end of the world, we'll do what I did before I was able to afford my new cart when the first one was destroyed."
>"What did you do Trixie?"
"Camping!"
>"That...that sounds like a wonderful idea Trixie. Thank You."
>With those words one of the two stallions walked up.
>>
>>27894290
>One was wearing a complete suit of armor with metal wings protruding from his back, the only visible spot of pony that could be seen were his own wings covered in light leather.
>"Princess Twilight, is this where we will be staying? A crater?"
>"Chin up Ulrich, it would be like when we went camping as foals together."
>He had fur brown as dirt and a deep black mane.
>The armored one scoffed.
>"Hiding in ditches from Dragon raiders is not camping Bernhard."
>Bernhard turned away and looked directly at you.
>"Hello, I am Bernhard der Bar, Ambassador to Emperor Henry the Maleficent!"
"H-hello Bernhard, I am the Gre-...T-trixie, my name is Trixie Lulamoon."
>"Hello Trixie Lulamoon, what a beautiful name. It just rolls off the tongue just perfectly. Who is this nice couple behind you?"
"These are my two best friends, Starlight and Sunburst."
>"Aren't you going to introduce yourself Sir Knight?"
>"I am Ulrich der Bar, Captain of the Winged Horssars. The strongest and fastest air cavalry in all the lands! Now Princess Twilight, is this where we are going to rest?"
>Twilight jumped surprised being addressed as if she were a filly caught in a lie.
>"W-we are actually going to stay at Applejack's farm, we wanted to show you some real Equestrian hospitality."
>"Oh see Ulrich, we will be able to experience Equestrian hospitality! We don't get that anywhere back home."
>"That's because little brother back home everyone is getting ready for war with each other!"
>In an instant he flapped his wings and was up in the air.
>"How does he fly so fast with such heavy armor?"
>"Like he said Sir Sunburst, he's Captain of the fastest and strongest air cavalry in all the lands. Now Princess Twilight, shall you show me and my new friends where this farm is?"
"New friends?"
>"You and your companions will be coming right Ms. Lulamoon? It would be a shame for our meeting to end so suddenly."
"O-of course it would be."
>This could be a start to wonderful new beginnings.

END
>>
>>27894643
I kind of wanted to end it on something a little more happy for Trixie since I feel like I kind of neglected her in her own story.
>>
>>27894658
It's a cute I tell you. A CUTE!
>>
bumpin
>>
>>27883034
Can confirm this. Girls love to text "haha" when something's funny
>>
>>27894643
Yo man you got a pastebin you can hit me up with for all this green I haven't read your story because of work but I want to now it's Friday / the weekend
>>
>>27897048
No sorry, no pastebin.
>>
>>27881380
>You shoot a cheeky smile up at her
“Of course”
>”Well then, shall we?”
>Trixie follows you as you make way towards your waiting transportation
>You open her door for her and she thanks you as she sits down in her seat before you push the door shut once again
>Going around to the other side you pop open your own door and get situated in your own seat
>A turn of the key and your cars rumbles to life
>You pull backwards out of the parking space and head towards the exit
>The gate rolls open as you get close to it and you roll forward onto the street heading towards the mall
>Trixie holds a hand forward to the radio
>”Do you mind?”
“Nah go ahead.”
>She pushes in the volume nob and static pours into the car through the speakers
>She searches through the stations for a while finding little besides rap, pop, and the occasional mariachi band
>She resorts to checking your saved stations and luckily one happens to have a song playing at the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN7aAYS7FuU
>You drive in silence for a while and the lack of talking starts to eat away at you
>Your nerves build as you feel like you should say something to keep the quietude at bay
>As the music plays on you find something to talk about and send a question Trixie’s way
“So have you eaten dinner yet?”
>”No not yet, I’m not feeling super hungry though, maybe we could just get something lighter?”
>You think about what kind of food places were at the mall before nodding
“Yeah I think that’d be fine, especially if we’re getting something after the movie.”
>>
>>27898459
>The short back and forth quickly dies out and you’re left nervously piloting the vehicle
>An awkwardness that usually didn’t exist between the two of you was rearing its ugly head
>Trixie shifts in her seat and stares out the window watching the passing landscape
>Thankfully before too long the mall comes into view and you’re able to pull into the parking lot
>Finding a space as best you can you park and shut off the car before you both open your doors and get out
>Trixie waits for you as you round the outside of the car taking your place next to her
>Side by side you make your way down the lane towards the doors of the waiting attraction
>Your arms hang at your side as you walk swinging in time with your steps but are stopped by a light contact
>You look down and see Trixie’s fingers brushing against your own
>Your interlace your fingers in hers before looking back up as a warmth spreads from your hand up into your chest
>Your other hand finds its way into your pocket and you start to feel yourself relaxing a little
>Things were starting to feel…right
>Being here, with her, it seemed like it was something that was just supposed to happen
>Your thumb rubs along her index finger aimlessly making her smile dopily down at the ground like a small child
>All of this passes by you as you’re stuck in your thoughts however
>You make your way through the front and after some searching manage to find the food court
>A couple places stick out but Trixie points to one in particular
>Wetzel’s Pretzels
>Why not?
>You walk over and stand in line while browsing the selection of food
>You both order and receive your numbers before heading off to find a table
>A small two person table sitting a little ways away from the bustle of the store suits your needs just fine
>Sitting down you can’t help but stare at Trixie
>The way her hair falls down around her and how her ear rings jingle from side to side when she moves
>>
>>27898464
>She looks beautiful and your eyes seem to never want to stop recognizing that fact
>She catches your eye before looking away smiling slightly
>You can see the faintest hint of red on her face as she does so
>She shifts nervously as she tries to find the words that elude her
>When she finally speaks you can hear an awkward nervous hesitance in her voice
>”So, uh, Anon. Thanks for taking me out tonight. And for paying for dinner… “
“Hey, don’t worry about it, it’s my pleasure.”
>She smiles over the table at your words
>”I’m not really used to stuff like this. I’m sorry if I’m making it weird. I’m just…nervous.”
“So it isn’t just me? That’s a relief.”
>You laugh in time with each other over the shared disease at being out of your comfort zones
>”Well I don’t often get guys asking me to go to the movies. It’s a bit of a new experience.”
“Well that’s a shame isn’t it? Hopefully I can give you a good first impression at least.”
>Trixie flashes a toothy smile your way
>”You already have Anon.”
>Your food comes soon thereafter and you begin to dig into your meal
>”So Anon, you never have told me what you’re studying even after these past few weeks.”
>You chew the bite in your mouth and swallow before replying
“I guess I haven’t have I? Computer science, I’m always on my computer anyway and it’s interesting to me so I figured why not right?”
>Trixie raises an eyebrow at that
>”You seem very nonchalant about your chosen career path.”
>>
>>27898465
“Well, I guess that’s because I never really thought I’d actually end up going to college. I told you before about how I had thought about joining the military and honestly it was a bit more than a thought. Almost a certainty really. I had no intention of staying here but I guess life had other plans. I know it seems weird but I feel kind of like I’m missing out on something by not going back to that idea. Now I’m already most of the way through college though so I don’t see much of a point to it. No reason to make my parents pay for school only to go and get myself killed on a battlefield.”
>”For what it’s worth I’m glad you stayed Anon.”
>Trixie’s eyes pierce through you as she speaks
>You can hear an underlying tone in her voice but you can’t quite place what it is
“I’m not going anywhere any time soon it would seem so I don’t think you have to worry about it.”
>You chortle a little and take another bite of food
>”So you want to work for a software company or something then?”
>You shake your hand side to side in a ‘so-so’ fashion before finishing your bite and responding
“Yes and no, it would be good money but I think I’m going to try and get a job in the videogame industry. I play games all the time and I always have. I feel like I’d find it more interesting than some other boring software company anyway.”
>Trixie hums in her throat a little while raising her eyebrows in slight surprise
>”That’s seems neat. I can see it being an interesting job at the very least.”
“Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for anyway. What about you? Got any career goals?”
>Trixie chuckles to herself at a thought in her head
>>
>>27898469
>”Well there’s the outrageous dream of performing in Vegas or somewhere similar but realistically? I guess just having a stable flow of gigs to perform at. I don’t really know what I want to do past that. I’ve always just done it to entertain others and bring a little magic into their lives and I think I’d be content with just doing that. Of course I could do that for a whole lot more people if I hit the big times. The fame and fortune would just happen to be a welcome side effect.”
>You send a gust of air out your nose at the jest
“Yeah, just a happy little coincidence right? Really though, I think it’s cool how you just want to show people that there’s still some wonder out in the world.”
>”Thank you Anon, most people don’t seem to understand where I’m coming from and why I took such a risk with my job. Although college never really was much of an option for me anyway…”
“Yeah I guess I didn’t really think about that… sorry.”
>Trixie waves a hand in dismissal
>”It’s fine, I’ve known what boat I’m in for a while now. Why don’t we change the subject though? No point in dwelling on such things when a handsome man has me out and about with him.”
>You involuntarily laugh in your gut at the statement
“If I had known you thought so highly of me maybe I’d have asked a bit sooner. You’re right though, want to head over to the theatre?”
>Trixie nods as you both have finished your food by this point and you rise from your seats
>Disposing of the trash you set the trays down to be collected by the staff and begin towards the theatre near the end of the mall
>As you walk you let your hand brush against hers signaling your intentions
>>
>>27898472
>She quickly picks up on it and your fingers interlace with each other once again as you proceed merrily down the hall
>You pass by groups of teenagers hanging out and families doing shopping for clothing among other assorted individuals
>A particular group of seven catches your eye
>All with a wonder of colors in their hair and on their clothing
>They looked familiar but you couldn’t tell why, maybe you went to school with them?
>Ah who cares, you’ve got the only girl you need right beside you
>You come up to the theatre entrance and stop to stare up at the selection of movies
>Nothing seems to jump out at you right away so you differ to you companion
“Any preferences?”
>Trixie takes a second to take in the selection of playing movies before pointing up at a title card
“That one? Why am I not surprised?”
>You shrug at her decision but proceed up to the counter regardless
“Hi, two for Now You See Me 2 please.”

Hey guys, sorry for being away for a while and for the short dump tonight. Been pretty busy but I ain't dead.
>>
>>27898478
>A particular group of seven catches your eye
>All with a wonder of colors in their hair and on their clothing

They better not fuck this up...
>>
File: 1464069970111.png (89 KB, 203x181) Image search: [Google]
1464069970111.png
89 KB, 203x181
>>27898478
>Now You See Me 2

Wew lad, what a shocker.

Also hope the m6 stay the fuck away.
>>
>>27897048
I'll try to rig something up for you now that I have some free time.
>>
Work bump
>>
>>27849167
>Sameface
>>
>>27897048
http://pastebin.com/NazpMQwc

Here you go Anon.
>>
>>27898478
>Now You See Me 2
Fucking perfect, how did I not see that coming
>>
File: Aztec gods of fitness.jpg (102 KB, 825x886) Image search: [Google]
Aztec gods of fitness.jpg
102 KB, 825x886
>>27898394
>>27899443
>>27900709
Bless you my child, I grant you the power invested in mama Trixie thread abilities the chance to double your gains...
>>
Boomp
>>
>>27898564
>>27898966
Nah, it was more just a little nod to the fact that Trixie isn't the only mlp character in this world. As of yet i don't think i've really mentioned anything from the show besides her.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 820x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 820x433
>>27900803
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>27901389
Praise for this. Trixie needs a happy ending for once.
>>
File: Trixie hello.png (199 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Trixie hello.png
199 KB, 750x600
>>27900709
I finished reading your green man, it was pretty sweet, I mean the whole premise of it being a simple filler for brownie town makes it understandably good for a small story it had moments of laughter, happiness, tears and feels and they were all evenly laid out so i never felt too much of one. I don't know what the 'self promotion' has to do with anything or who the two stronk ponies are in the epilogue are but I hope to see more Trixie / Lyra trying to find a new life and settle down maybe start a family etc... Would be good for the mother Trixie fags too and to see the relationship develop between Sunburst and Starlight... I also hope you keep Twilight extremely pissed about her castle being destroyed and that she can no longer be angry at Trixie for what happened in ponyville thus making them even
>>
>>27898478
So this is my opinion, remember that.

The story is really getting boring. Nothing of note is happening just two people being happy, and while that's fine, there really needs to be some hook or at least some direction that there will be some drama to come; I know you just alluded to the M6 in the last paragraph but it almost feels like too little to late. I'll give the story a couple more posts but I'm about ready to call it quits on this one, no offense.
>>
>>27903166
>two people being happy
That's really all I need to enjoy this, I just always have that fear that somehow all of this is going to collapse for our dear protagonists.

But I still respect your opinion.
>>
>>27903166
Counterpoint, that's kind of what I like about it. There's a natural progression here that feels right. It's normal so far, and quite sweet and clumsy.

If there's a big twist, I doubt I'll hate it since brownie is a talented guy, but no complaints about it at all so far.
>>
Oh deary me. I believe the Mother Trixie thread has died. I guess a mass migration to here is now in order.
>>
>>27903379
Come all ye of lulamoon
>>
Beemp
>>
File: Trixie_uguu.png (17 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_uguu.png
17 KB, 417x500
>>27902462
GLaD you enjoyed the story, thanks for reading.

The two stronk ponies are from a story I'm trying to do on Fimfiction. Thus the self-promotion.

I might just leave the story off their for now. I'll leave the romance to Brownie.
I am a shit writefag when it comes to Romance.
>>
Guys, im in serious need of cute trixie pics, any form (human, pony, or anthro), preferably not in the show style.
>>
Boop
>>
>>27903166
Yeah i understand where you're coming from. The story isn't thrilling by any means and i've decided it's going to be coming a close somewhat soon (maybe like 1 to 2 more dumps). It was never meant to have any major drama hooks but rather just be a comfy romance type story and it has nearly run it's course in my mind. It's a somewhat "realistic" take on how a relationship might play out between a couple of people who are discovering their interest in each other rapidly (it's only been like 3 weeks to a month in the story if i recall correctly) and how they're getting caught up to speed with their emotions. All in all i'm ok with how it has come out seeing as how this is the first real story i've written on here or to completion at all pretty much. It was just meant to be comfy but i kind if let it dull over time which isn't helped by the fact i never had any plan for it or that i started it on a whim after the other thing i wrote was well received. Not to mention i'm kind of ready for it to be done. Romance is fine and all but it doesn't hold my attention as well as other genres like adventure so writing has become somewhat of a small chore as writer's block has set in. I want to give the story a proper ending that hopefully isn't too rushed but we'll see how well that turns out. So at the end of the day i totally agree with you. The story doesn't have the narrative steam to go on for much longer but i think it works as what it is, a comfy romance plot between anon and a more humble trixie.
>>
>>27903166
Let me also just say thank you anon. You're a great example of providing criticism without being a butt blasted faggot about it.
>>
>>27905225
>>27905339
<3
>>
>>27905540
Bump
>>
>>27903379
Why we made a new thread in the first place is beyond me, we should wait here and lurk for BG9 momma Trixie fag while keeping 'this' thread alive rather than make a new one.
>>
>>27900803
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>27905225
Man I've been reading this since you've started and I've got to say this has been great! No story has enticed my interest like this in a while, with such character and plot development it's amazing. I can see all these things come to life in my head and I can really relate to your Anon better than anyone else's, just his mannorisms and way of acting and speaking are like me to a point. I've loved coming back to this thread night after night and reading this wonderful love story and I hope it goes ahead as planned and has an ending as wonderful as the story.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.