[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[CYOA]Circle Magic Quest #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: Circle3.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Circle3.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Hooray for alternating quests!
Why should you play this CYOA? Who doesn't want to be a Sireneā„¢.

Last thread: >>27509668
You can also catch up on Anonpone: https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy2/

What did we do?
>We met a stupid bat that tried to rob us
>Defended ourselves
>Got flashbanged
>Chased her off
>Went into the forest
>Met some hungry timberwolves
>Jumped into a river
>Woke up close to a town
>We are currently doing business
>>
>>27547651
>>27547662
"I-I'm sorry I don't have any money with me right now", you apologize to the mare
>She immediately gives you a look of disbelieve, followed by an angry glare
>Holding up a hoof you respond quickly though: "B-but I know how to g-get some! C-can you please hold on to the items for me?"
>The mare doesn't stop glaring at you, "what are you planning, whoring yourself out? Not interested", she remarks coldly
>Shaking your head you explain to her how you have your stuff a bit outside of the town and that you left it there to dry
>Her expression softens and she nods after hearing this, "alright, I'll hold onto this. Hurry up though, will ya?"
>With a smile you nod, and turn around, hopping out of the store while waving a hoof
>You quickly trot down the the dirt road between the houses, most ponies ignoring your presence
>Until a voice stops young voice stops you from behind: "Why do you look like a fish?", the what you suspect to be a filly asks curiously
>You should get the money quickly, do you have time to deal with a filly?
>What do you even respond, how would you even explain being a seapone to a young pony
>Maybe it'd be better to just ignore her and continue on with your path?
>>
>>27777731
We can talk and walk at the same time.
>>
>>27777731
I look like a fish because I'm a siren, I was born that way!
>>
>>27777731
Because I'm a siren. Have you never seen one before?
>>
>>27777966
>>27777883
>>27778065
>You guess you could just talk while walking, so without taking your eyes of your goal, you ask the filly to come along
"I've been born this way", you explain to her while trotting through the town into the direction of the river, "I'm a siren"
>"A siren?", the voice of the filly asks once more, "what's a siren, can you swim fast, can you stay underwater?"
>You giggle at the young pony's questions, making sure to answer them properly as you get closer to the edge of town
"I am like a fish", you tell her, "but also a pony! I can swim and dive and breath under water and I have fins...", you go on
>The conversation really lightens your mood, you didn't have someone to talk to like this in a long time
>You don't even realize time flying by and the scenery changing quickly as you end up at the edge of town
>The filly has been behind you the entire time and you didn't realize it until now, but what if her mother is worrying about her?
>The young mare is still following you around, do you think it's a good idea of taking her with you?
>Or should you tell her to go back into town and back to her mother?
>Maybe you have another idea?
>>
>>27778165
She should go home.
Sirens aren't very welcome in this town anyway. If anyone sees us walking a filly into the woods?

I don't like what they might think.
>>
>>27778165
Tell her we're going out of town to get our things but we'll be back soon.
>>
>>27778165
Considering how our reception was, we should send the filly back home. It'd just cause more panic if she follows us out of town.
>>
>>27778212
>>27778223
>>27778224
>Hesitantly looking back at the filly and then at the town, you think it's best if she stayed here
>Sirens don't seem to be too welcome in this town anyways, taking a filly into the woods might give the wrong idea
"Listen, small one", you start while looking at the filly ash grey filly with a dark brown mane
"I enjoyed our talk, but I think you should get back to your mother", she just frowns
>"B-but I like you, you're funny!", the filly argues and then frowns, "will you come back?"
>Her ears are back on her head and she's kicking the ground with one of her hooves
>You can't help but smile, "yes, young one, I am pretty sure I'll come back. There's still some things I have to do in this town"
>The filly immediately looks up to you, her eyes sparkling, "really? And will you play with me?!", she bounces up and down in excitement
>With a smile you nod, before turning around and trotting off but making sure the filly isn't following you
>Luckily, she seems to have went back into town somewhere, doing what young ponies do
>You take the time of walking back to the stream to think
>Do you like children? It was kind of nice having someone to talk to like this
>Would you enjoy children of your own some day?
>What about travel companions?
>As you think about all of this you also reach the camp, finding your things at least dry enough to take them with you
>Do you want to take everything though? Or just a few things and hide the rest here?
>>
>>27778542
>Do you like children?
Of course!
>Do we want them?
Someday, but not right now. We have plenty of years left to have kids. Have to enjoy the world first before we settle down.

Travel companions are great. Definitely.

Honestly, I'd rather have our stuff with us than leave it where anyone could happen across it.
>>
>>27778563
All of this.
>>
>>27778744
Yup, That sums it up perfectly.
>>
>>27778563
>>27778744
>>27778758
>Yeah... yeah you definitely like children, but it's far too early to settle down and have your own
>There's a world that wants to be explored, things to be seen, fun to be had!
>A travel companion on the other hand... having someone around you would probably ease your journey
>But you don't know where to start looking for one so you'll just have to wait and see
>Packing up your bags, you begin to head back to the town, humming a melody to you that your mother used to sing to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsKUUn29tSs
>A mild breeze passes you, ruffling your hair slightly and the sun shines on your face
>Instead of rushing back to town, you enjoy the moment of peace and quiet, not a worry in the world
>Unfortunately, it doesn't last long as a high pitched voice shouts at you from the village
>"You!", a unicorn mare runs in your direction angrily, her body ash grey and a silver mane
>"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?", she yells from a distance but quickly closes in on you
>What do you do?
>>
>>27779004
I dind..er did not do anything to your daughter ma'am. What's your concern?
>>
>>27779004
Are you talking about the filly that asked us a few questions who we told to go home? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>27779004
She's okay right?
>>
>>27779059
>>27779063
>>27779225
>Her daughter? She must be talking about the sweet filly from earlier that talked to you
>She seems to be panicking though, something must have happened to her!
"S-she's alright, is she?", you start to stutter as the mare arrives in front of you, glaring angrily at you
>"ALRIGHT? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, SHE'S GONE!", she shouts straight into your face, forcing you to hold your ears
>She then waves with one of her hooves, shouting, "GUARDS, I FOUND THE FOALNAPPER, SHE'S HERE!", which prompts 3 guards to come running from town
>Using her magic she pushes you down to the ground so you can't escape
>"What have you done to my daughter?", she mumbles once more, a tear rolling down her face as she does
>The guards are still quite a bit away and the mare is holding you down
>It seems like you can still move your front legs slightly, maybe you could try to escape? But how?
>Or you could just wait for them to capture you, you are unsure of what they'd do to you though
>Maybe you can talk to the now sobbing mare until they're here?
>But you might also have other ideas
>>
>>27779389
Don't try to escape, we didn't do anything.

Ma'am, I told her to go home before I left town.
>>
>>27779389
Just roll our eyes and wait for the guards to get here. There's nothing we can say to this hysterical mare.
>>
>>27779410
>>27779448
>It's better if you don't try to escape, you didn't do anything so they shouldn't have a reason to harm you
"Ma'am, I only talked to your daughter and as soon as I left town, I told her to return back home", you promise but she doesn't listen
>She powers up her binding spell, forcing your face to the floor
>Getting some dirt into your mouth as your snout reaches the earth, you spit, to which the mare just hisses and keeps calling you a monster
>You decide to simply roll your eyes at the hysterical mare and wait for the guards to resolve this situation
>Fortunately, they don't take much longer, 3 pegasi guards now standing in front of you
>"Ash, please, no need to be so violent", the only male of the group speaks up, to which the pony holding you just hisses at him
>Another pegasus steps forward, this one seemingly female, "Ashen Dust, I command you to release this pony immediately"
>Both mares glare at each other but in the end, the pony named Ashen Dust releases you from her binding spell
>The male pegasus is quick to hold out a hoof for you, helping you up
>"I'm sorry how Ash reacted, please forgive her. I doubt I'd take losing my foal lightly", he chuckles at you
>"Unfortunately, you are one of the main suspects in this matter, since, according to eye witnesses, you were the last one talking to Ash's filly"
>He seems to be slightly uncomfortable, "I'd like to ask you a few questions, first and foremost, is it true that you have been with Ashen's daughter?"
>The female pegasus chimes in: "And what did the two of you do? Where did you take her and what did you tell her?"
>"If you decide not to answer, we have to take you back into town"
>>
Lost my prior post due to a Ctrl+W accident. Pausing here, thanks for playing!
>>
>>27779882
Ask for a description of the filly just to be sure. If it's the right pony tell them exactly what happened. Ignore the mother if she tries to interject since she obviously isn't listening to reason.
>>
>>27779882
I was with her, yes.
She came up to me and we walked and talked for a little while about why I looked like a fish.

When we got to the edge of town, I told her to go back to her mother after promising I'd come back. That's the last I saw of her.
>>
>>27779882
>>27779928
>>27779947
Good, I think
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 769x419) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 769x419
>>27779891
And that, my friend, is why we use word processors that ask you to save before closing.
>>
CIRCLES
>>
>>27780413
I am usually more careful when pressing buttons... unless it is past 12AM when I immediately become unresponsible and careless to no end
>>
Fish bump
>>
I'm not a monster bump
>>
circular magic bump
>>
going up from page 10
>>
what are you doing on page 10 circle
>>
Heads up, I'll only run a short session today. 2, maybe 3 updates
>>
>>27779928
>>27779947
>>27779995
"May I ask for a description of the filly? Just for confirmation of course", you ask the guard
>They just nod, "ash grey, dark brown, about this small", the stallion answers while holding a hoof to indicate the size
>Yes, it is definitely the filly you have been talking to earlier
>You actually start to worry a bit yourself right now, you hope nothing happened to the cute filly
"Well, I was at the general store, you can ask the shop keeper there. But I didn't had my money with me, so I went back to where I left it"
"And when I went through town, the filly came up to me and started asking ques-", you tell them
>"SHE'S LYING! SHE OBVIOUSLY DID SOMETHING TO HER, SHE'S A MONSTER", the mother starts shouting angrily
>You opt to ignore her though, let the guards deal with her as you continue retelling everything
"...and when I reached the edge of town I told her to go back to her mother after promising I'd come back and she happily walked off"
>The three guards nod before gesturing to the town and tell you to follow
>"We won't take you in immediately, but I'd like if you stayed in town for a bit until we investigated this disappearance. You can do whatever you want as long as your here though"
>You are pretty glad that you took all your stuff with you now
>Once the group reaches town, they say goodbye and leave, Ashen Dust hissing a goodbye at you
>Now that you are back in town, is there something you want to do?
>Want to go to the general store? Or maybe visit the inn?
>There also seems to be a blacksmith around you could head to, if you need
>Or maybe you got some other place in town you want to go to?
>>
>>27786420
Let's walk around and try to find the filly.
We can get a room later. Also how are our provisions doing?
>>
>>27786420
General store first, better not leave her hanging for a while.
>>
>>27788065
>>
>>27788738
>>
ring around the rosie
>>
>>27791146
pocket full of posie
>>
>>27790000
>>
>>27792518
>>
>>27793304
>>
>>27786465
>>27787366
>Maybe you could find the filly yourself? But aimlessly walking around is probably not going to help you much
>So instead you decide to head to the general store first, you don't wanna keep the mare waiting
>It's a short and uneventful walk and you head into the store without hesitation
>On the other side of the counter, the mare immediately perks up: "Oh, welcome back! So I take it you came to get your stuff?"
>With a nod, you pull out the small bag of bits and count out the bits. Seems you have about 75 bits right there
>Most of the stuff she already prepared for you and placed it on the counter
"How about provisions, how would a week of food cost me?", you ask the mare as she watches you
>"Food? I'd say 5 bits. You still gotta decide if you want the torch or the magical light though, remember?"
>Do you buy food? Will you get a normal torch or a magical light?
>Is there anything else you want to talk about with the shop keeper? She probably knows the town and what's going on far better than you
>>
>>27794383
We might be staying here for a while, so we should look at what local food prices are before we buy travel provisions. The magic torch sounds better since we'll be able to charge it.
>>
bap
>>
>>27796336
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.