[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PotionQuest - A potion pony cyoa.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: PotionQuest 2.png (27 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
PotionQuest 2.png
27 KB, 1200x1000
Last time on, PotionQuest..

>You are a mare who enjoys potions
>You clean up your messy room
>After, you proceed to take part in self hatred for your messy room
>You fall asleep in bed
>You wake up to a noise in the kitchen
>You arm yourself with a piece of glass
>It's a stallion rooting through your fridge
>You leap at him and he swings back with a pineapple
>He knocks you to the ground
>You get up and decide to talk it through

....What do now?
>>
>>27743532
Why are you creating a new thread? Your old one is still up

Anyways, talk more. Ask who he is and what he wants from our fridge
>>
>>27743563

(Huh, didn't know..)

You slowly trot over to him. "W-what do you want! This is my house!" He blinks, almost scared.

"I.. I just wanted some food.." He sighs and backs down slightly, even though being taller.
>>
>>27743587
Why here? Why are you?
>>
File: 1445407846742.jpg (37 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
1445407846742.jpg
37 KB, 590x421
>>27743690
>Why are you?
Pic related.
>>
>>27743690

You ask.

"I.. I.. I can't afford any.. And the lock on your door is broken.." He gulps. "Please don't call the guards!" He cries and backs away toward the door. You sigh and stare at him.
>>
>>27743742
Tell him to sit his stupid ass down or you WILL call the guards. He's going to explain who he is, where he's from, and what kind of food he likes.
>>
>>27743742
>Please don't call the guards!
Don't let this cute little face, adorable dimples, or fridge full of pineapples fool you. I am the law.
>>
>>27743766

You growl. "Sit down. NOW." He does as asked, to scared to deny. "Now tell me about yourself, you pineapple stealer." He sighs.

"I'm just out in the street, scavenging for food everyday, trying to make it, alright..? Just let me go and I'll never come back.."
>>
>>27743830
I'm not sure I'm happy with that answer. You're a pony, why not just graze or something.
>>
>>27743830
No pineapples for you.
>>
>>27743830
ey, i get u a job makin potions. That cool?
>>
>>27743902
>>27743913

"Well you can't have any of my pineapples.. But.. We can cut a deal. How about, you help me make potions, I feed you? Hm?" You tilt your head and he sighs, nodding.
>>
>>27744129
Examine mystery stallion up close. We only hire hot stallions for this job.
>>
>>27744143
This. Also ask for previous experience.
>>
>>27744143
>>27744173

You examine him closer. He seems to be pretty muscular.

"Any other jobs?" He shakes his head sadly,
>>
>>27744854
I guess we could use him to get ingredients. Surely our supplies are running low.
>>
>>27744854
How is he muscular if he's struggling to eat?
>>
>>27744854
Your art is oddly similar to the beginning of Curse Quest.
>>
>>27744854
Well why should we give him ANYTHING? Hungry or not, he hit us with a fucking PINEAPPLE.

OUR PINEAPPLE.
>>
>>27746056
I thought the same thing, was it you?
>>
>>27744949
>>27746079

Fine. Find me some supplies. I need two bottles of farm grown milk. Chop chop, if you wanna stay out of jail. ESPECIALLY Since you hit me with my own pineapple.."

He hurries off.
>>
>>27746573
Quickly inspect our pineapple supply. Caress them and apologize. All 47 of them.
>>
pg10
>>
>>27746592
Yes.
>>
We should give our supposedly hot assistant a nickname. Assuming he comes back that is.
>>
>>27747965
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.