[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writefag Roulette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>The sun rose slowly over the horizon, painting each individual cloud in hues of red and gold, which selfishly coated the land below in heavy shadows, only a few streaks of light managing to break through the cover.

>The weather had changed drastically in the past few weeks, warmth slipping away, replaced with the brisk Autum wind, that brought with it a change in attire and welcoming tuffs of smoke that drifted carelessly above the small villages below.

>Dash shifted slightly in her sleep, blanket haphazardly draped over her body, wings lazily hanging over the side of the bed as her chest rose slowly, breathing steady.

>It was a rarity that she was asleep in her own bed, often times choosing a tree or stray cloud to cradle her to sleep.

>Even with the gentle breeze drifting through her room, drifting through her feathers, she remained asleep, holding her pillow close.
>>
File: Writefag.jpg (84 KB, 739x751) Image search: [Google]
Writefag.jpg
84 KB, 739x751
>A beam of morning light cuts through the rainbow curtains in your bedroom and hits you square in the eye.
>You moan and turn over pulling your blanket over your head and burying your muzzle in your pillow.
>Still, no matter how hard you try every position is just a little uncomfortable now.
"Uugh, fine. Guess I'll get up."
>You roll out of bed rubbing your eyes and almost trip over Tank.
>He just gurgles at you with heavy eyes and goes back to sleep.
"Lucky."
>You yawn your way into your bathroom and turn the Hot tap all the way open.
>You perform some basic pony maintenance and step bleary eyed into the steamy blast of water.
>The searing spray jars you fully awake and you lather up your coat, mane and tail.
>One deep scrub and a rinse later and you're squeaky clean.
>You eye the plush towels hanging on the rack and walk past them as usual.
>It's not too cold yet, and you prefer to air dry.
>You're supposed to be making appraisals of Ponyville's readiness for winter today, but you can do that whenever.
>But what do you actually WANT to do?
>You suppress another yawn as your stomach rumbles.
>Breakfast. Girl's gotta have her priorities.
>You trot through your bedroom and out onto your balcony just as the sun finishes rising above the horizon.
>Ponyville looks really nice in the early morning light.
>And even better, the fresh baked scents from Sugarcube Corner are already wafting up and around the whole town.
>You spread your wings and hop over the railing allowing yourself to leisurely glide down towards the Market Square.
>The brisk, dry air quickly seeps the moisture from you as you fly and pretty soon you're dry and heading in for a landing.
>The Market is busy already. Stalls are set up all around selling everything that can be grown or made in these parts.
>Those hot apple fritters look pretty tempting, but you have your stomach set on something a little more decadent.
>You turn your nose away and determinedly head toward the gingerbread mecca down the lane.
>>
>>27732367
Uhh

Could you explain what's going on here, friend?
>>
>>27732490
Writefag Roulette: Several of us have decided to take turns writing a green with no previous collaboration. We're only going in a rotating order and seeing where it takes us.
>>
File: 1466536867855.png (134 KB, 950x700) Image search: [Google]
1466536867855.png
134 KB, 950x700
>>27732479
>Making your way through the bustling morning streets of Ponyville, you hover safely above the hungry morning mobs.
>You land in front of the pastry shop, taking a second to savor the smells of your impending breakfast.
>Waiting no longer, you push through the front door and step into the cafe.
>As soon as you enter, you immediately run into the backside of another pony, part of a huge line to the front.
>"Hey, watch it!"
>You peer around the pony, surveying the length of the line.
>It looks as if it stretches on for miles, though that might just be your hungry, impatient mind.
"Ugggh, this is going to take forever!"
>You briefly consider taking your chances outside at one of the various street vendors, until a stray waft of bakery smell drifts by, almost as if to remind you of your mission.
>You try your best to distract yourself from the length of the line, but to no avail.
>With the *Ka-ching* of the register, the line slowly widdles itself down, till you're standing standing at the front.
>As soon as its your turn, you eagerly race up to the counter, order already on the tip of your tongue.
>You're greeted by the always friendly and cheerful Pinkie Pie, who was manning the register.
>"Gooood morning Dashie! What can I getcha?"
"Thank Celestia, I'm starving! Alright, lets see, I'll take a Double Frosted CinnaGinger Roll, and an orange juice too."
>"Okey Dokey! That'll be 3 bits."
>Reaching into your bit sack, you pull out the exact fare and place it on the counter.
>"Oh, by the way, the CinnaGinger roll is a bit of a popular one this morning, so it'll be a bit of a wait, alright?"
>>
File: rainbow square.jpg (28 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
rainbow square.jpg
28 KB, 894x894
>>27732621
"No problem, Pinkie. It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure."
>The pink pony gives you a smile as she receives the next customer.
>Turning from the counter, you scan the room for an empty table.
>The bakery is packed, but you find one nearby one of the front windows.
>You trot over and take your seat, staring out into the town.
>Waiting was never your strong suit.
>This time, though, you were just going to have to try and ignore the rumbling in your stomach and the encroaching boredom of just staring out of the window.
>You can see Applejack across the street selling all of their apple-related goods. As usual, they're getting lots of customers.
>You also see Derpy, the resident mailmare, trip on something while delivering a package. She saves it, though, and laughs it off.
>Foals playing, ponies shopping, yada yada yada.
>Just another average day in Ponyville.
>As much as you loved action, Ponyville's routine nature was always something nice to return to when you needed to relax.
>Even the most awesome pony in Equestria has to chill out sometimes. Action takes a lot outta ya, y'know?
>As you wait more, you drift off into daydreaming.
>You imagine all of the incredible tricks you could try to use to impress your new Wonderbolt comrades.
>Maybe you could do a Sonic Rainboom, then pull out of the dive and go through some flaming hoops, and then...
>"Miss Dash?"
>Your fantasies of greatness are interrupted by Mrs. Cake. She has a tray of food with a glass of orange juice on it as well.
>Then you smell it. The almighty, delicious aroma of the Double Frosted CinnaGinger Roll.
>You take your breakfast and give Mrs. Cake a quick thank you, and dig in.
>Oh, sweet merciful Celestia, this is good.
>You can hear Pinkie loudly and cheerfully greeting someone through your food-induced stupor, but you don't pay much mind to it.
>Soon, however, you hear steps getting nearer and something casts a shadow over your table as it comes closer.
>"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?"
>>
>>27732823

>The voice had taken you off guard for a moment, the tone of the forced masculine tone ringing in your ears as you immediately sat up, head turning to face the source of the voice.

"It's uh-"

>A grin crossed your face as your eyes landed on the two pools of golden bronze that you had come to know better over the past few months.

"It's always free for you, Ma'am," you said, chuckling, relaxing into your seat, adjusting your tray to free up some space.

>You glanced at a nearby calendar, frowning slightly. You hadn't missed training, had you? Some special event? No, no you would have known that for sure, so why was Spitfire-

>"Relax Dash," she said calmly, taking the seat across from you, pulling a simple pastry from a plain paper bag.

>"I can't sit with a teammate and enjoy a nice meal on my day off? I do have those, you know."

"Right! It's just--weird seeing you so... Undressed?"

>You chuckled lightly, taking a bite out of your pastry, as you continued talking, bits of gooey, cinnamon-coated dough falling on your chest and the table around you.

>"Glad to see you're the same during practice as you are out," Spitfire said, finishing off her pastry, glancing out the window to briefly observe the perfect blue skies.

>"There's something I want to talk to you about, Dash--but not here. It's a conversation I'd rather not have others hearing."

>Was that a twinge of frustration? Embarrassment? You were unsure as you took another hearty bite out of your breakfast.

"Uh--sure thing, Ma'am... I'm almost done-hey!"

>You watched the last of your orange juice slide down Spitfire's throat, your own suddenly much dryer.

"You just had to ask," you muttered.
>>
File: 1462080751350.png (1 MB, 892x778) Image search: [Google]
1462080751350.png
1 MB, 892x778
>>27732890
>Spitfire lobs her empty bag over several ponies and into a bin and jerks her head for you to follow.
>Still regretting your lost beverage you trot out after her and follow her around a corner.
>She vanished.
>You shake your head. That's an old trick.
>You flare your wings and shoot skyward in time to see her duck into a large cloudbank.
>You fall in quickly behind your Captain, but confusion sets in as she leads you darting from cloud to cloud away from Ponyville.
"What's in Equestria is going on here?"
>"Just a little farther. You see that cave up there?"
>You spot the tiny crack in the cliffside ahead of you. Nopony but a pegasus could reach it.
>Spitfire angles toward it and shoots through perfectly folding her wings into a four point landing with a few feet of skid.
>She slicks back her mane and adjusts her sunglasses as you mimic her maneuver perfectly.
>Despite the small entrance the interior of the cave is impressively large.
>The fact that it seems outfitted with all of the equipment for a remote command outpost.
"Erm...what is all this?"
>"This is the Wonderbolts' internal surveillance and reconnaissance outpost. It's for coordinating efforts to root out changeling infiltration."
"Changelings?"
>"What? Did you think we'd forgotten about them?"
>You shrug and look around the room.
"I always figured if they ever came back we'd handle 'em just like last time."
>"Doesn't matter. That's not why I brought you here."
>Spitfire takes a deep breath and swallows audibly. You've never seen her this agitated.
>"Look, Dash. I wouldn't be coming to you with this if there was anypony else I could trust..."
"...buuuut..."
>"...Okay, look. There's this reporter. Fast Deadline and her photographer. They've been stalking me, us, The Wonderbolts for years."
"Okay..."
>"Well, somehow she got into out locker room. I don't know how an Earth Pony even got up there..."
>You nod and try to look reassuring
>"Dash...she, she got my journal."
>>
>>27733042
"A journal? Whats so important about some dumb book?"
>"That "dumb book" has EVERY SINGLE recorded changeling encounter since the last major changeling attack! If that got leaked to the general public, it could cause mass hysteria!"
"Oh, right. Not good."
>She removes her sunglasses, seemingly for emphasis.
>"Definitely not good. As in, matter of national security, not good."
"So, lets just find this "Fast Deadline" and make 'em give the journal back!"
>Spitfire sets her sunglasses down on a near by desk, and shakes her head at you.
>"No can do Dash. If we just demanded it back from her, she'd probably cause a huge uproar in the papers, accusing the government of withholding important information. What ever we do now, we need to be very, very careful."
>Spitfire turns to face you, and points a hoof in your face.
>"Do you think you're the pony for the job Rainbow Dash? Will you help me, and your country?"
>Oh man, this is awesome!
>You're going to be just like those secret agent ponies in all of those stories you read!
"Of course ma'am! Careful is my middle name!"
>Spitfire casts you a doubtful look, but shrugs it off.
>"Alright, we've received word that Fast Deadline and her photographer, "Flash Frame" boarded at train this morning, headed for Canterlot.
"Canterlot? Whats in Canterlot?"
>Spitfire puts her signature sunglasses back on, and walks towards the exit of the cave.
>"Follow me, I'll brief you on the rest along the way."
"Wait, where are we going?"
>"Where do you think? The train station, we have to catch up to them."
>Spitfire executes an even more complicated set of moves just to even leave the cave, which you replicate flawlessly.
>"Their main office, which also contains their printing press, is in Canterlot. That's more than likely why they're headed that way.
>After breezing above the clouds for some time, you and Spitfire finally arrive at the train station.
>>
File: typical writefag.gif (202 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
typical writefag.gif
202 KB, 250x250
>>27733042
I used to love these in high school, prepare to get derailed

>Rainbow looks at her questioningly
"You sure you're not just making this up to get in my pants?
>"R-Rainbow Dash why would you even say that?"
>Rainbow shrugged
"Because you've been staring at my ass ever since i joined the wonderbolts maybe?"
>Spitfire blushed at the accusation
>Rainbow drew closer and lined her lips up with hers
"Well if that's the case i guess it's working"
>Spitfire suddenly lunged to the other side of the room and picked up her trusty can of Changeling spray
>Taking quick aim she let the contents loose on the impostor
>The changeling rainbow dash screeched in agony as the spray melted away its disguise to reveal the black chitin beneath
"HIISSSS CURSE YOU WONDERMARE! YOU'VE FOILED MY EVIL PLOTS TO INFILTRATE THIS CITY! HISSSS"
>And with that it took off into the sky
>Spitfire humphed confidently that she had dealt with that problem
>Now to get down to business
push playhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSpHMIXrsQ
>Spitfire spun rapidly in place to become WONDERMARE! Protector of Equestria and Token Female Superhero!
>Delving deeper into the cave she found the red fairy phone already blinking
>Answering the call caused a magical depiction of the princess on the other end of the line
>"WONDERMARE we need your help!"
"Leave it to me princess!"
>"Theres been an intrusion in Manehattan and only you can stop the evil advances of Queen Sombra!"
"Right away Ma'am, as soon as i get my diary back from that bitch who stole my man!"
>"What?"
"WONDERMARE OUT!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yic7IRO9d6I

Just outside of Town Hall
>The entire populace of Manehattan came out to watch WONDERMARE'S! fantastic battle against evil
https://youtu.be/kcBuKuglNBA?t=12
>Rarity was among the onlookers
"Oh dear, i sure hope this doesn't affect my business in any way"
>>
File: image.gif (361 KB, 777x991) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
361 KB, 777x991
bump for interest
>>
So is any writefag welcome to join?
>>
File: 1455383485637.gif (287 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1455383485637.gif
287 KB, 550x400
>>27733188
>Now as lovely as the train-station is--I mean, c'mon, the vending machines are cheap--the waiting for an actual train itself is why you've always loathed these places.
>You took a seat on the bench, sighing.
"So, like, when'll the train be here again?"
>"Ten minutes tops. I bought two tickets already."
>This perplexes you.
"But what if I said no?"
>Your captain just chuckles as she seats herself besides you.
>"Would you have said no?"
>She's got you there.
"Ok, but why me? Not that I don't wanna help you or anything, and I know I'd choose me because I'm awesome, but..."
>"Because you don't take no for an answer, and that might be useful for what we'll be doing. I mean, you've saved the world with your friends, you can help me get a journal back, right?"
>Yeah, but when you saved the world with your friends, you were with your FRIENDS.
>Despite this, you keep your mouth shut, deciding it's best to prove yourself to Captain Spitfire once again.
>Who knows, maybe you'll get a reward.
>Reward...
>You know a reward you'd like.
>Not that you're in this for a reward or anything.
>Just, y'know, totally be a good friend.
>Totally.
>Your thoughts wander as you wait for the train.
>>
File: rainbow_bag.png (181 KB, 270x418) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_bag.png
181 KB, 270x418
>>27734402
Hello there, other writefriend. I'll add your contribution to the pastebin soon.
http://pastebin.com/6rXQwHnh

>You're snapped out of a stupor by Spitfire for the second time today.
>"Hey rookie, heads up. There's our dynamic duo."
>You glance at where she's pointing.
>You can hardly make them out through the crowd, but the cameras slung around their necks give them away pretty easily.
>The first one is a tall and lanky grass-green unicorn with a slightly darker shade of green for his mane and tail. His cutie mark consists of a camera with the bulb flashing, as if it was taking a picture; nothing out of the ordinary.
>The second you presume to be the journalist herself, Fast Deadline. Her blue-green body is lithe and fit, with a horn adorning her head.
>Her cutie mark is simple: just a notebook and a quill pen. Nothing too distinctive.
>Her long, cerulean mane is curly and styled. She almost reminded you of Rarity's friend Fleur, but without as much makeup.
>If it weren't for her unique figure, she'd be able to blend into a crowd quite easily.
>She also has saddlebags draped over her back, with various papers poking out.
>One thing you do notice before the crowd blocks her from vision, however, is the signature rectangular outline of a journal in those saddlebags.
>You turn towards Spitfire and crack a cocky grin.
"She doesn't look too tough. I bet I could take her AND her friend, no problem."
>Spitfire sighs. "Remember, Dash, don't-"
"Yeah, I get it. Don't confront her or she'll make a fuss in the press about government censorship or whatever."
>Spitfire gives you a light glare. "Dash, you really need to take this more seriously. This is incredibly important."
"Yeah, sorry, Cap'n. Careful and serious, right? I can do careful and serious."
>Spitfire just shakes her head and stands up.
"Uh, Spits, where you going?"
>The orange mare chuckles. "We don't want to miss our train, do we?".
>Oh, right. You stand up and follow Spitfire into one of the train cars.
>>
>>27735549
>meanwhile Celestia prepares her master plan
"It will all be over in a matter of moments, I will show these ponies who they shall not cross."
>What they did to cross Luna was, of course, completely unknown as we she was going through a bout of insanity
"Once the train leaves I will use my magic and cover it all in confetti and frosting and nopony will ever think of crossing me again. It will also eliminate that thorn in my side, Spitfire! She will rue the day! Rue it!"
>Celestia cackles loudly and begins to fly towards the sky when her dear sister stops her in her tracks
"My dearest Sister. Thoust has thy crazy look in they eyes again. My thou suggesth that thy go lie down for a spell?"
>Celestia was not going to put up with her nonsense or her damn moonspeak
"God damn it Luna! Quit saying made up words! I have a train to destroy!"
>Luna bows her head in shame
"Allas, I feared this day would come. Thouest Sister, did thy stealing of thouest cake drive you too such extremes?"
>Celestia begins to mumble unintelligibly as she goes into a fit of blind rage
"Luna, I shall send thee to the moon once more so nopony shall ever listen to your awful moonspeak for a thousand years!"
"Thou sister can kiss thine ass."
>A bloody fight ensues, destroying most of the castle in brilliant flames
>Just as the entire kingdom of Canterlot is about to be destroyed, an new hero appears
>>
>>27732534
That's more of a Round Robin than a Roulette, asshat.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (538 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
538 KB, 500x281
lurking
>>
>>27736782
well
>>
>>27740564
>19 replies
>12 posters
Is this what a writefag circle jerk looks like?
>>
>>27737564
still lurking 17 hours later fwiw
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.