[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
File: new thread.png (335 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
new thread.png
335 KB, 1600x1600
Last Thread: >>27571517

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt or filly in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with hopefully less Anonfilly!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny: http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover: http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers
>>
File: new.png (667 KB, 1176x1578) Image search: [Google]
new.png
667 KB, 1176x1578
>>27624529
First for Dead Thread-chan
>>
I thought hoers was the mom who left us.
>>
>>27624645
yeah Id say Hoers was the Mom and Erf was the Dad.
Elo can be the fuck up aunt that cries all the time and sleeps on the mom and dad's couch :^)
>>
File: 1452407649114.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1452407649114.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>27624529
Still not in the pastebins...
>>
File: sad.jpg (219 KB, 1035x963) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
219 KB, 1035x963
>>27624777
sorry, my bad
I just copy/pasted the OP from last one and tweaked it a little
as for the family conversation you can be the pet cat
>>
>>27624825
That is perfect, I actually have a pet cat.
Claws my seat when I write and pisses next to the litter box.

Anyways, Postin in an few. http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh
>>
>>27624777
Good. Fuck off.
>>
>>27615041
>"This is nice, isn't it Anon."
"Mmm... mmhmmm... yes..."
>It's been a while now, but you refuse to move.
>You could stay here forever.
>You wouldn't mind...
>But eventually, the petting stops.
>"Anon, your mane is very rare! no matter how much I try to straighten it, it goes back all frazzled like before. It's as if it's fixing itself."
>And she's right
>Your mane does fix it's straight ends in favor of the wild look.
>Though never had to deal with long hair before, it seems to have a mind of its own, which prevents you from accidently tripping on it.
>"Oooo~ mind if I have a look at it?"
>You immediately jump up, erasing your misty trance in an instant.
>Discord floats near the door, the same maniacal grin strewn across his face.
>"Oh Discord, what might you be here for?" Fluttershy was excited to see him, since he had been elsewhere for quite a while.
>"Oh I'm here for my new son of course!" Discord lifts you up from the ground and gives you a hug.
>Wait, what?
>Your 'his' son? But you thought you were given to Twilight.
>Fluttershy seems to have the same impression of confusion as you do. "B-but I thought he was Twilight's son!" But Discord dashes the question away with a swift motion from his paw.
>"Why of course she is. I'm just the 'actual' father. You see, I asked Twilight if she would oh so kindly take care of him, and she AGREED!" You've started to growl, his grasp on you tightening slightly.
>It doesn't hurt though, so you don't defend yourself.
>"And in chaotic terms... WERE GETTING MARRIED~!" Confetti and streamers shoot everywhere as Fluttershy is awestruck.
>>
>>27623643
So I guess I'm an uncle now
>>
>>27624891
>"M-m-m-m-m-mah-m-mah-married!?" Fluttershy didn't know what to say. Should she be proud? Of course she was happy for Discord, but what of Twilight? Surely she couldn't handle a child 'as well as' Discord.
>So many things were popping up in her mind, and it is... overwhelming.
>Crazily overwhelming.
>Too... many... emotions...
>Your confusion increases as you try to comprehend on the emotions, but you've never felt anything like this.
>"Ah ah yes, of course the wedding ceremony will be a spectacle in of itself, if Twilight truly does agree to take care of dear little Anon here, then she'll have no choice, but to get married." Now Fluttershy had a hint of what was going on, she was still unsure of how it would all happen.
>And the big question looming the room...
>"WHY IN EQUESTRIA ARE YOU AND TWILIGHT GETTING MARRIED!?"
>Discord has bursted out laughing. All the while you are holding your ears.
>He did need his rest after all, and it seemed that the other is still at rest.
>Which means your ears have to take the brunt of it.
>"Oh Fluttershy, not to worry, this is all according to plan." But Fluttershy was having none of it.
>"Discord, marriage is a very serious thing. I can't allow you to take advantage of Twilight like this."
>Discord doesn't budge. "Oh come now Fluttershy, why ruin all the fun you all could have, and besides, this is all for Anon's benefit, not my own." Discord gives you a caring smile, putting you back down on the ground.
>Fluttershy didn't know what to do, should she stop Twilight before it's too late? But that would mean you'd be without a caring mother. So she had to make sure to talk to Twilight about this whole situation.
>"Discord, if you're telling the truth, and this 'his' all for Anon's sake, then I... uhm... I'll allow it, b-" but before she could finish, Discord gives her a bear hug.
>>
>>27624901
>"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you my bestest friend in the whole entire world, you will not regret it!" And with that he snaps his fingers, teleporting both you and him outside.
>Right in front of the castle doors.
>Discord lowers down a bit to your height, giving you a sinister look. "And how 'are' you doing, son."
"I thought this 'Twilight Sparkle' would be my caretaker."
>"And she is! The perfect pony for the job, actually. And I will be your father in chaotic blood, aiding you along the way as any father would his son." Discord pats you on the head, causing you to scrunch up.
"And what is this 'marriage' you two were talking about?"
>"Oh just a mutual agreement among friends, though most ponies take it very seriously, like Fluttershy, when in truth it is just a celebration to a signed treaty. A waver of wills to seal a deal." Discord's attitude towards the subject tells you there's something more to it, but you don't want to argue.
>There would be no reason to.
"I'm OK with this, but I don't see the reasoning of signing a paper to agree on something."
>"You will, in due time Anon, so how about you wait here while I talk to the Miss's."
>So you do.
>Why would Discord want an agreement with Twilight?
>Was it to take care of you?
>It all made no sense to you.
>It was too bad that he was still asleep.
>He always made sense of things for you.
>And helped you when you needed it.
>>
>>27624911
>You do not know why he gave you all those things, but he always took care of you.
>But you never had much change until now.
>Which has brought change in all of them...
>What 'is' this strange world around you?
>And why does it effect you like this?
>Looking up, you can see the sun laying bright in the sky.
>Clouds roam here and there, but nothing that special comes from it.
>Ponies continue out on their strolls while you wait for something important to happen.
>Anything really.
>But you can't.
>You wish you could.
>But then you hear something.
>Something coming from the castle.
>Screaming?
>Ah, Twilight is screaming...
>You are not OK with this.
>So you head on inside the castle.
>>
File: Erf Anon1.png (52 KB, 416x532) Image search: [Google]
Erf Anon1.png
52 KB, 416x532
>>27624529
>"Anon, can you come to my house?"
"Bae i'm busy with chaos business"
>"I'm home alone"
>Erf Anon fw
>>
>>27624529
>Not using the family photo pic
>Not using the Chrysi and Anon pic
>Not using the DT and Cherrywood pic
You suck dicks OP
>>
File: youve gotta be squiddin me.jpg (30 KB, 322x179) Image search: [Google]
youve gotta be squiddin me.jpg
30 KB, 322x179
>>27625218
ssssssssssssssuck a dick, maybe, anon
It was the best pic of the previous thread, and then the very first one after was chryssi/anon
>>
>>27624711
That's Ben Dover's place shitposting fag, yours is the little shitty autistic cousin. Elo's would be to Erf what Andrew Pickles was to Stu
>>
File: 1465268521004-mlp.png (1 MB, 1242x2566) Image search: [Google]
1465268521004-mlp.png
1 MB, 1242x2566
>>27625248
Actually the best one was this one. I wonder if the drawfag has started to read some of our stories
>>
>>27625268
at least Im a member of the family, anon
Youre just the guy jerking off looking through the window :^)
>>
>>27625290
>having a shitty batpone as the OP
incorrect, unless we want batfag flooding in
itd be the same as if we had Brad or ANonfilly as the OP
>>
>>27625295
And that's still better than the little shitty cousin
>>
>>27625305
>Shitty batpone
Nigga you clearly can't understand what cute is. Point taken on being flooded by the bat thread tho.
>>
File: Erf Anon 2.png (752 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Erf Anon 2.png
752 KB, 1600x1600
If i knew it'd be the op, I would have put more to it, maybe some color. Thoughts on the sombrafication with the horn? Kinda just threw whats there now together for an idea.
>>
>>27625360
I like your style
>>
>>27625360
>Hey dad do we have any CCRRYYYSSSTTAAAAALLLSS?
>>
File: rarity270.png (457 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
rarity270.png
457 KB, 960x539
Will the thread survive episode day this weekend? Let's find out.
>>
>>27625360
>>27625369
I LIKE IT
CUT IT AND PRINT IT WE HAVE OUR COLT
>>
>>27625290
>has started to read some of our stories
I don't cuz i'm lazy fuck
I've saved in my phone though
>>
>>27625366

I like it too. Trying something new.

If you like mine then you'd also like these people:

https://inkbunny.net/7
http://www.vgcats.com/
my8.tumblr.com
>>
>not sitting down for an afternoon just to read Erf's story
>>
>>27625360
I think you went overboard with the Sombra effects
>>
>>27625447
You could always read Elo's story. Is great and also isn't thatvlong yet
>>
So I read Erf's update from the old thread.
1.- Nice way going with Zecora, I know your Zecora will be as good as the show.
2.- I don't know what you're planning with Trix, but I'm waiting to see.
3.- Nice chapter.

ALSO
What happened to the... rainbow carnival or something like that? Are you going to use that?
>>
>>27625602
oh yes. the friendship festival. uhhh. i'll probably use it as a standin for the S5 finale
>>
So, what do you think that Elo have planed for Discord? Maybe he will do some little Dislestia?
>>
>>27625861

No more shi- wait. With his OCelestia this could work.
>>
>>27625892
Yeah mang, that's why I mean, his smuglestia could certainly work a little relationship with Discord
>>
>>27625892
......dislestia you say?

also, i just want to see one of these moments drawn
>Filly chryssi seducing Anon
>Fillyfied Starlight beating the shit out of Anon, demanding to be changed back.
>Anon in gelatin, looking at discord with scrunchy face anger. Discord just smiling slyly at him as he takes a spoonful.
>Nightmare Galaxia
>Noire Anon and Chrysii
>>
>>27625995
you're asking alot, faggot
>>
>>27626018
I think he's just asking for one of those
>>
>>27626018
i said one.
>>
>>27625861
No fuck off
>>
How about a portrait featuring one or two characters from each story along with a few items that has significance to the characters.
>>
>>27626341
This, listen to Uncle George
>>
>>27626341
thats waaaaay more work than just two characters in a picture.
Most drawfags would give an absolute "no" to that.
>>
>>27626403
I know, most of the time I just shout out ideas that could work until I figure out something good. Anyways in the end it was just a thought.
>>
>>27626488
its a nice thought, dont get me wrong, its just also impractical.
>>
>>27626488
can I draw them fuckin
>>
>>27626794
One, which ones are you talking about and two, that isn't my kind of thing.
>>
>>27626794
Anontonio and Anonfilly. with PhD anon in the background freaking out screaming "YOU FOOL, YOUVE CROSSED THE THREADS! YOU CROSSED THE THREEEEAAADDSSS!".

Twilight telling him to shut up as she films it all
>>
>>27626852
Right answer.

>>27626952
And I believed in you. You'll have it when I get Sissi Chryssi.
>>
>>27625360
pretty much how i envision it. though, it seems theres a mandela effect going on when it comes to the horn because sinceit first went on Anon's head. it always changed into a normal unicorn's horn as long as it has a charge. when its off his head or lacks a charge, it stays as sombra's horn, complete with the Sombra special effects.
>>
>>27626995
I was never against lewd. I just won't write it.
>>
>>27626998
My idea behind this was that it lacked the charge. I neglected to tack that on. Glad it made it in for you though.
>>
>>27627022
ahh, so people have been paying attention. given some previous art. i thought people didn't pay close attention. good on you. I also now can't stop imagining Anon saying Cryyyyysttallss
>>
>>27627053
Bump.
>>
>>27627053
Don't you mean ayynon?
>>
Gonna try to keep a schedule on post. Updating the new thing on wensday. Weekly posts.
>>
>>27628364
Oh, and since I'm feelin betta, I might try work on the Eris again for the followin.
>>
watching new episode. and i swear the fat hindu pony says his name is "Maria the Human"
>>
File: PUU IN DA LUU.jpg (75 KB, 608x412) Image search: [Google]
PUU IN DA LUU.jpg
75 KB, 608x412
>>27628992
Your stomach hurts, you need to poo.
But I won’t let you near the loo!
Begone from here, young Pajeet.
To the designated shitting street!
>>
>>27628364
>>27628552
Besides the fact that it seems that we have you back, I'm happier that you sound like things are getting better for you. Really, I'm happy for you, friend
>>
Soo no green tonight?
>>
>"Oooook then..." Twilight said, not understanding why Trixie was suddenly being so difficult. Was the cockatrice scare that bad? "Well, let me just get these notes in order annnnd.."
>you look over to Trixie, she was already being disagreeable? how disagreeable was she being? you wonder.
"Trixie, are you alright?"
>"Hmm?" Trixie didn't seem to understand why you suddenly asked. "What do you mean?"
"I mean are you ok? That fake cockatrice scared the both of us. I was just worried if you hurt yourself"
>"...you actually care?" Trixie was taken aback.
"Of course I do, friends care about eachother..right?"
>Sappy yes, but it always seems to work. If there was any faking. you should be able to detect it...hopefully.
>"...That's what I hear. And does the Princess also care about Trixie's health?" She looks towards Twilight, actually wondering what she thought.
>"Well...yes actually. If you were hurt we'd have to end this early to get you to a hospital. But you seemed ok. Are you ok, really? You did act a little snappy when I asked you to join along" Twilight was wanting to do her best, she had an inkling herself. But she was the Princess of Friendship. She had to give her one chance, the arguments made were too compelling not to. But the moment she fucked up too hard, that's it.
>"......I'm alright. I suppose Trixie was a little frightened. But only because Anon yelled so loud" Trixie tried to not be too sappy, and try to reason away her fright.
"So, do you want to sit by me then? Who knows, you might learn something new from this"
>"....." Trixie looked unsure, then suddenly she threw up her head in defiance, while still giving in "Fine, I shall listen to Twilight's lesson next to you. But only because you seem to want Trixie's close company." Trixie was clearly still upset that she got frightened over a fake cockatrice and was trying to act like her usual self again. Which was fine, because it was better that than her trying to get the horn.
>>
>>27629722
>She walked over to you, sat down, and looked over to Twilight "I'm ready"
>Twilight nodded and smiled, she was ready to go herself. "Alright then" She cleared her throat, and began the lesson " while this chicken isn't an actual cockatrice. It does represent what one actually looks like. They typically look to have a chicken head while also having a small dragon body. While records say they are territorial and vicious, it would appear from Fluttershy's notes...given she has managed to face a cockatrice eye to eye and came back unscathed." Twilight sighed, she couldn't remember everything, but the feeling of turning to stone...it really was a scary thought. And for Fluttershy to save the day...she was so very glad for that. "It says that they are also of a bullying nature. They will attack anypony they think they can beat. But when faced with a superior foe..like for example" Twilight then giggled at the thought of Fluttershy overpowering the Cockatrice "One who can stare them down. Not only will you avoid petrification. the Cockatrice will vacate it's territory. And it will likely never return. But, as a precaution. Should you ever spot a cockatrice, never ever make eye contact. As that's how it turns others into stone. It is best just to avoid them and run away. Trust me, nopony will call you a coward for running. And...that's the lesson of the cockatrice. Any questions?"
>You and Trixie just blinked.
>"none at all?" Twilight seemed surprised
"...well...no, that all seemed pretty cut and dry. Though I didn't know they were territorial. I just thought they just go where they like"
>"No, they are territorial. Sometimes they'll even petrify a threat to take over the area if they want it. They are dangerous creatures. But, there are ways to avoid petrification. We do have specialized glasses and gears for dealing with them if they ever become an actual nuisance. And Petrification is definitely curable. So if it does ever happen, we can bring you back."
>>
>>27629838
>Well, that was...a pretty good short lesson, you guessed anyway. Damn, you really should be more wowed. Any other shmuck would have been floored by this. But after dealing with Discord and Chrysalis, this actually seemed kind of ho hum. And it seemed Twilight could see it. "Well, I thought that may have made you wonder a little more about cockatrices. But...I guess you already knew some of this stuff already. Ummm, let's move on"
>Poor Twilight, it seemed she was really trying to make this fun.
>Zecora, could also tell you weren't too excited. Damn, something about her...did she suspect something? "Perhaps a lesson with something live is what we need, come now everypony, to see something I have grown from a small seed." Zecora beckoned the three of you to follow.
>Trixie just looked at Zecora with caution. "...Should we actually follow, no more tricks...right?"
>"You can trust Zecora Trixie, besides, it was both of us that came up with the cockatrice idea. We'll be continuing the lesson as normal. Zecora actually has an interesting live specimen she'd like to show us, then we can move on through the forest to meet with Fluttershy" Twilight said
>Live specimen?
>You three followed Zecora to around the back of the hut.
"What kind of "Live Specimen?" "
>"Just wait and see Anon, I was even surprised by this one. This kind of thing is usually found much much deeper in the forest."
>"Much deeper? Do you mean the forbidden areas of the forest when it becomes to dangerous for even a timberwolf to walk around in? There's no way she can have something like that." Trixie refused to believe it.
>Twilight nodded "That would be it. But that's the neat thing about Zecora, she's very in tune with the Everfree Forest. She understands the risks and dangers and has a few ways to greatly minimize the risks. Magic can't solve everything you know, that's why knowledge is needed."
>>
>>27629855
>"Very true Twilight. Knowledge is a power that must be obtained, Through hard work and study is the only way to keep it sustained"
>Dem rhymes man...christ. You wondered if she could even make the word "orange" rhyme.
>Zecora stopped by a few trees behind her hut, and had you all stop as she stepped a few steps ahead and moves some leaves of a tree to reveal something. "And now you all will gaze upon this plant, behold all, this Pony Eating Flytrap!"
>Pony....eating?!
>You gulp, the damn thing was moving, it was like a green flat faces piranha plant from super mario, and nearly just as big. And it was fucking moving...and nuzzling on Zecora...wut?
"P-pony eating?!"
>"Are you insane?! Why would you grow that so close to your hut?!" Trixie was again taken aback. She didn't want to be anywhere near that thing. Unlike the cockatrice, that thing was real.
>Zecora just smiled and gave the plant a pet before removing a small flask from her bag and feeding a green liquid to the plant. "Although this plant may be something to be feared, in it's current state, it is actually quite the dear. These kinds of plants are dangerous as they will eat you whole, and will eat mostly anything, from ponies to even moles. But this plant here is actually quite nice, instead of pony, it prefers this green spice. I feed it once every day and night, and never a pony, as it now considers them to be a blight."
>"....what?" Trixie was confused.
>"What she means is she taught it to not eat ponies...see?" Twilight moved next to it, and it began to gently nuzzle on her "It scared me too when I first saw it, but Zecora taught me a lesson once, sometimes things aren't always what they seem. Actually, these are probably one of the plants that ate those foalnappers...mnnn, I didn't realize they ran that deep into the forest." Twilight seemed to feel for them a little, despite them being criminals...or in actuality, just Discord. "But..let's not think about that now. Any questions?"
>>
File: 1423115872378.gif (365 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1423115872378.gif
365 KB, 400x328
>>27629912
Rhyming is hard when trying to stay on topic
>>
>>27629912
>Trixie raised her hoof "Actually, Trixie has a question"
>Twilight lit up, she was pretty happy to see Trixie genuinely curious. "Oh? What is it Trixie?"
>"You say "Pony Eating", how exactly would it attract a pony to actually let itself be eaten?"
>"That's a good question" Twilight nodded, and cleared her throat so she could give a lengthy explanation "These plants generally have a quick reflex to snatch any nearby creature and gobble them up for nourishment, but should it have a hard time doing so, they will emit a sweet smelling and quite intoxicating pheromone to attract it's meal towards it. This particular plant has been especially raised without the ability to do that, and grown slightly smaller so it could not actually swallow anypony." Or rather, any adult pony. Because that thing could definitely fit you.
"huh...how did Zecora even get one of these things?"

and i fell asleep halfway writing this. apologies friends, still tired from the work week. my vacation thankfully, is next week. so i should be rested up
>>
>>27629915
Don't worry about it. Ya did good, kid.
>>
>>27630040
Inb4 Anon gets swallowed for being green.
>>
File: 1380986771263.gif (703 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1380986771263.gif
703 KB, 480x270
>>27630453
>>
>>27630453
What do you have against green
>>
>>27630817
>>27631175
The liquid is green. Anon is green. Put two and two together.
>>
I don't want to be a smuck, but your rhymes kinda suck
>>
>>27631960
how abut you suck a dick, you insufferable little prick? :^)
>>
>>27631960
also its schmuck, not smuck
>>
>>27632000
>>27632000
That was a shitty rhyme, you basic little slime
>>
Calm your tits you twits
We do not need your shitty writs
But do not this thread retire
For it is green that I desire
>>
>>27632328
You need to stop rhyming so much, everyone we'll think we are a strange bunch
>>
it seems everyone is now rhyming in this thread, atleast it keeps it from being dead.
So props to you all, I'm quite delighted.
let's just hope nobody's temper got ignited.
Because rhyming is very tough.
but sooner or later, enough will be enough.
>>
>>27632915
That's enough.
>>
>>27632977
said.
>>
>>27633243
The obligatory poster.
>>
>>27624918
>The screaming gets louder as you traverse the halls towards the main room.
>You can tell that the talk went well.
>As you make your way to the door, you see Spike hiding behind the tall doors.
>You can sense the fear in him, quite humiliating.
"Hello Spike."
>Spike jolts, nearly sending himself through the roof, but uneventfully falls back down to ground level. "A-Anon, didn't see you there, heheh." Spike tries to keep his cool, but that was long lost.
"What's happening? Is Twilight OK?"
>"Oh uh, Twilight? I'm sure shes fine."
>"DISCORD, I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR BUCKING THROAT OUT AND FEED IT TO MANDICORES!"
>"SAVE IT FOR THE HONEYMOON SWEETHEART~"
>Spike goes wide-eyed "Uhh, I suggest we duck."
>So you do.
>The door flies open moments later as a maniacally laughing Discord flies away as bolts of electric mists fly towards him, exploding on any impact they find.
>Discord escapes through a solid wall of crystal, before two bolts turn it to rubble, leaving the open sky in view, as well as a Discord, who flies away as quickly as he appeared.
>Which leaves a very frazzled Twilight in the middle of the room.
>Her mane resembles your wild look, and her eyes have that same crazed look, but strangely...
>You sense no true anger in her.
>Your not sure why, but something seems... off?
>Twilight notices you and Spike and quickly tries to fix her mane like before, which she isn't very successful with, like before.
>"I'm so sorry Spike, and you too Anon." But Spike reassures her.
>"It's nothing to worry about Twilight, Discord's always been able to get under people's skin." Spike walks to a nearby cabinet, pulling out a brush and fixing Twilight's mane for her. "I'm sure that if any other pony were in your decision, they'd do the same thing."
>This causes Twilight to brighten up from her agitated state. "Thanks Spike, I appreciate it." Twilight was so glad she had friends like Spike to cheer her up. She wouldn't be able to deal with this otherwise.
>>
>>27633674
"Twilight, are you alright?"
>"Of course Anon, don't worry about me." Twilight meant it when she said not to worry. She already had enough on her plate as it was.
>But you saw otherwise.
>Because you recognized the emotions she was displaying.
>It was faint, but you felt it nonetheless.
~G͡o͝o̧d̛, oh g̨oo͟d͝ ̸fòr you~
>You ignore it.
"Twilight... Spike, could you leave for us?"
>Spike gets caught off guard and Twilight's look grows worrisome.
>Spike takes in the vibe in the room, and decides that best it's best to leave the two of you alone.
>Which leaves you near the entrance, the doors closing behind you, and Twilight at the middle of the room, sitting at her chair, with a curious feel about her.
"Twilight, I do not know what Discord plans, but he says it is for my well being. Is this true?"
>Twilight is surprised to say the least. She wasn't expecting Discord to tell you much, but it did make it easier to explain. "Well... yes. He is doing this for your well being. The only thing I really do hate is the fact that I do... have to... marry... him..."
"But why?"
>"Well, when Discord went over his options, he had to pick me to take care of you, because only I am able to."
"What do you mean?"
>"What I'm getting at is the fact that, well... I'm the only one capable of controlling the 'voices' you talk about."
>What?
"You can control them? I do not believe that."
>>
>>27633697
>Twilight grows with doubt, but continues to talk. "For one thing, my friends wouldn't be able to handle you, and sure Fluttershy was able to deal with one according to what Discord has told me, but the others would take advantage of her." Twilight begins to choke up, releasing waves of confusion. "And now that I realize that Discord has tasked me to take care of you, I'm... I'm... not sure... if I should be honored or..." tears are now flowing freely down her face.
>She's now crying in confusion, trying to find a way to take care of you.
>In a single day, she has gave you love, compassion, and has started showing you the beauty of friendship all in one day.
>And now it was all about to be taken away from her if she didn't agree to marry.
"Twilight."
>She picks her head up from her somber mood. "Y-yes? Anon?"
"Why are you crying? Is their more to this than a signed paper?"
>Twilight looks even more confused now, but at least she's stopped crying. "Signed paper? What?"
"Discord has told me that a marriage is a sort of celebration towards an agreement. Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be... uhm... happy?
>"Well it isn't just about the agreement Anon, it's a whole lot more than that. When a pony marries another pony, they do it out of love for another, and well... I can't stand him. He's obnoxious, he jokes about everything, he's arrogant, and-"
"You do not hate him."
>>
>>27633702
>Twilight pauses. "What? Well no, but still..."
"I do not see the problem. Most of the emotions you are feeling are of confusion. You are hiding something, but it's from yourself. What are you hiding?"
>Twilight goes wide-eyed, surprise clear on her face. "Y-you, I mean uhm... erm..."
"And if you both agree to... love me... then doesn't that count?"
>Twilight is speechless. She can't argue with your logic. You were, overall, right on the subject. The only thing that she didn't want was to regret marrying someone she couldn't love, but if it was all for you, then she really couldn't care less who she would have to marry. She'd just have to suck it up.
>And now the only thing she could do, was make Discord... love someone...
>But that was for another day.
>"Thank you Anon." She pulls you into a warm embrace, and some tentacles appear to pull her in towards you, accepting her warmth. "I love you."
>And with that, there is only one thing you could say.
"I love you too. Mom."
>>
>>27633711
And that finishes off one of the key chapters in this story. The wedding won't take place for a while, but rest assured It will come
>>
File: 1465357063687-v.jpg (700 KB, 1750x1250) Image search: [Google]
1465357063687-v.jpg
700 KB, 1750x1250
>>27633729
Will Anon steal the bride?
>>
This thread was so much better when it was just Erf.
>>
File: Italian Anon.png (319 KB, 1042x1152) Image search: [Google]
Italian Anon.png
319 KB, 1042x1152
"Coffeeholic (Italian Anon)" - I don't read but also I'm not sorry.
>>
>>27634500
I kinda agree and disagree.
Disagree because we actually have people here all the time, talking with one another, and the threads arent really commonly going under anymore. Its also fun to talk to people.
Agree because some of those people are awful and make the thread feel more like a general than it should. You know what I mean when I say general.
>>
>>27634597
Absolutely italian
>>
>>27634690
>>27634500
I'd actually enjoy Elo story at the same level as Erf if that fucking nigger updated at Erf's pace
>>
>>27634597
Ha. Its even funnier to me cuz I read his voice as Mario, off and on with the game and TV version. Narrated by Vinny Luco.
>>
>>27633729
Why would Discord want to marry purple smart
>>
>>27635148
It's just a prank bro.
>>
File: Ud6yWtf.jpg (371 KB, 1919x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ud6yWtf.jpg
371 KB, 1919x1080
>>27634428
I'll think about it.

>>27635148
It's all for Anon's sake.
>>
>>27634597
This is fucking awesome dude
>>
>>27634597
This s better than the actual anontonio
>>
>>27635968
This is what his dreams are like.
>>
>>27635285
Have you read what Elo recommended you?
>>
To the anon in the last thread. Warcraft was fucking shite from the standpoint of someone who just liked Warcraft 2. With that said, it was so bad in all the right ways that I had a blast laughing at the movie, and at my friend who's actually a big WoW fag.
>>
>>27635148
>inb4 uptight goody two-shoes girls are actually his fetish
>>
gonna munch, then i'll crunch.

update on my health since the doctors can't tell me shit. As long as I don't do a certain action...a common action sadly...I don't go into crippling agonizing pain and get random fevers. Will try to avoid this activity for a week or two and see what happens
>>
File: 1362971332181.png (127 KB, 899x888) Image search: [Google]
1362971332181.png
127 KB, 899x888
>>27637136
Is that action related to rapid movements?
>>
File: 1427602331419.jpg (155 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1427602331419.jpg
155 KB, 560x560
>>27637152
>>
>>27630040
>"Oh, it was not easy to obtain, many of my usual brews I had to abstain. I had to use natural movements to trick and deceive, and in that way I managed to secure a seed. For you see most of what I have will hurt the plant, and so too will the seed, and I couldn't have that. But with this of which I have nurtured, I treat it well so it may catch nuisances and burglars." Zecora said...geez, how does she keep rhyming all the damn time?
>Wait...
"You mean...it eats burglars?"
>Zecora shook her head "Only catch and scare away, I do not wish anypony to be slain."
>....huh. Well, it should make for a good defense system then. And, it looked pretty smart for a plant, Infact..
"How smart is it?"
>Zecora tittered, she liked the fact that you seemed so curious "It can greet and show affection, and sometimes sniff out and steal one's confection"
>It can say hi?
"What do you mean? So, if I say hi to it...it'll just say hi back?"
>Zecora shook her head "It cannot talk or say a sound, so why don't you hold your hoof out? and greet him out loud"
>....wut? What will that do? Is that how you greet it?
"I-I dunno...that sounds like a weird way to greet a plant"
>"Give it a try" Zecora says, urging you to step forward.
>....egh, whatever, fine. You had an alicorn, a unicorn, and a mojo voodoo zebra to save you if that thing even tried to get a nibble. Oh god.....you hoped it wouldn't even get that far.
"Erm..so uh...hi"
>You step up to the plant and hold your hoof out
"Howya doin?"
>>
>>27637353
>The plant eased itself forward and sniffed the frog of your hoof for a bit.
>You wince just a little
"Uhhh...what's it do-oooohhhhhhhhh"
>Inbetween your question. The plant opens it's mouth and starts nibbling at your hoof, very very gently, letting out a cooing sound.
"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it's eating meeeeee"
>You let out in a small squealish voice. Scared as shit to even move.
>Trixie's horn started to glow, what she saw, it looked like you were about to get eaten. And for all intents and purposes. She couldn't have that. "Do not worry! Trrrixie will save you with her amaz-"
>"Trixie Wait!" Twilight called out to her, stepping up in front of her to let her know nothing was going to happen. "Relax, the both of you, just relax..It's not eating him. It's just saying hi. I know it's weird. But according to Zecora, it says hi by seeing how gentle a pony will be with it before letting them get really really close. It's just seeing if Anon is an intruder or not"
"....oohhhhhhhheeeeeeee"
>you were still wincing. oh god...oh god...you could feel it's wetness. you could feel it's sliminess. ooohhhhh noooo...you barely even registered what Twilight said. You were too scared to make a move. You whispered in a slow fahsiong
"heeeeeeeeelp"
>Trixie's horn went aglow again, But Twilight gently put her hoof on her shoulder and shook her head "Just trust her Trixie, you have to have trust if you want to make any friends."
>Trixie cringed, she didn't know if what Zecora said was true. And you were her meal ticket to greatness. But if she made a move. That may upset everyone, and oddly enough...she felt..maybe trust was needed here. They seemed to be trusting her so far.
>>
>>27637406
>*in a slow fashion

>When the fuck was this thing going to let go?!
"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>After another moment, it did. and moved it's bulb head to your cheek and gave you a gentle lick. A...frighteningly...gentle...lick. Before cooing and moving it's head back.
>You just stood there, frozen, white from fear.
>"Anon?" Twilight was now concerned, you were as white as a ghost. "Are you alright?"
"Alright as always, hahahaha, let's move on with the lessons huh? do we go that way? haha"
>You chuckle a little insanely as you wobble forward, slow down, then fall on your face. Too shocked to move forward anymore.
>"Anon! Are you ok?!" Twilight rushed up to you first, Trixie close behind, and Zecora still standing by the plant. giving it a pet as she had a small laugh.
>"Anon, speak to Trixie! You can't just...mngh" Trixie looked to Twilight with anger "You said he'd be ok!"
>before Twilight could even react. Zecora stepped forward to speak "There is no need to cause a fight, Anon has nearly been downed due to a case of fright"
>Zecora stepped up to you and rolled you onto your back.
>Your eyes were still open, you were shaking and looking around. Unaware of what was actually around you. You had every good reason to be scared. It's not like you could reason or trick the damn thing.If it ate you, that's it, game over. Even Chrysalis didn't seem so threatening in comparison, and she was pretty fucking scary when she had the upper hand.
>>
>>27637454
>Zecora gave your snout a firm press. Making you sneeze, and instantly come back to your senses.
"OW!...hey....huh?"
>You looked around...hey..you weren't dead...or part of someone's vore fetish.
>Holy...shit. Thank fucking christ. That was fucking scary...oh wait...you just made yourself look like a pussy didn't you?
>You look up and around
>Twilight,Zecora, and Trixie were looking down at you. All just...staring.
"Can we never talk about this please?....pretty please?"
>Trixie nodded, wincing at how pathetic it actually seemed "That may be best.."
>"Yeaah..so..um. Well, atleast your friends with it now. So you don't really need to worry about it actually eating you...not that it would and..I'm making this worse soooo.." Twilight just started stepping ahead "Let's just move on, alright?"
>You slowly get up and start moving along with the group. It was a good thing nobody else saw that. Christ, the thing didn't try to even bite your leg off. Did it really scare you that much? Really? seesh.
>Twilight was taking the time to talk more about the Everfree during the walk. Talking about it's history as ponies know it. How more of the normal animals usually live near the outside of the forest as the more fantastical creatures lurk deeper inside. And explaining some of everything you all ran into.
>Until suddenly...
>"EVERPONY STOP!" Trixie announces in a booming voice.
>You all come to a sudden halt.
>Why did she want you all to stop? What happened?
>"Trixie? Why are you yelling?" Twilight looked around, making sure nothing was coming. "We're not too deep into the forest but there could still be something dangerous around."
>Trixie waved her hoof dismissively. "Perhaps, but we are definitely more than a match for anypony who tries to fight with us. Besides, Trrrrixie has an important lesson of her own that she wishes to teach"
>Wut?
>>
>>27637591
>"You do?" Twilight asked, confused as hell.
>"Of course I do...Behold! these berries, two different kinds of three different colors can be found among these bushes!"
>Berries?
"...I don't want to sound rude or anything, but...what's so important about berries?"
>Zecora nodded "If I were to make a wager, I believe there is an important lesson she wishes to address." It seemed Zecora was already interested in what Trixie had to say. "Trixie, I am very intrigued . So if you don't mind, please proceed"
>huh...both you and Twilight look on. Curious to see what Trixie had to say.
>Trixie makes a small bow to Zecora, acknowledging the fact that her curiousness also garnered yours and Twilight's. "Thank you, now...Trixie would like to direct everyponies' attention to these berries. You will notice some red ones, some yellow ones, and some black ones. Now, whether you want it or not. There may be a point in your life where you will have to survive with only your wits and skills. When it comes to food, berries can mean the difference between life or agonizing death! Trixie shall teach you which of these berries is safe to eat, and which one will ruin your completely in the most disgusting of ways. Now then!" Trixie's horn glowed as she magically picked the berries and held them up in front of the group. "Now, I could already guess Zecora knows which berries are safe to eat. So Twilight, Anon. Can you tell Trixie which of these are safe to eat?"
>Twilight tapped the bottom of her chin as she observed the berries closely. "Ohhh..I get it" She then took a moment to actually feel impressed about all this "You're teaching survival in the forest! That's amazing Trixie, I didn't know you knew anything about this!"
>>
>>27637699
>Trixie actually felt humbled and aknowledged through Twilight's words. With a little added smug of knowing something Twilight might not know. "I do, I actually know everything about this..." nearly frowned, she was now actually remembering how it was to have no money, forcing her to find other ways to survive. But she kept up her front. she did not want to show any weakness.

welp, i fell asleep. my schedule has fucked me up among other things. sorry. calling it a night
>>
File: 1454081211455.png (772 KB, 593x608) Image search: [Google]
1454081211455.png
772 KB, 593x608
>>27636325
I couldn't stop
>>
>>27637890
>>
>>27638192
>reading trash
shiggy diggy do
>>
>>27638885
Shitty bait
>>
>>27638885
><> J

Low Quality B8
>>
>>27638885
You are either an idiot or you don't really know how to do proper baits, try harder next time shitposting fag
>>
>>27639810
>>27639321
>>27639170
seems like pretty good bait if it got retards to bite
>>
>>27639825
Thanks for the bump, retard.
>>
>>27640025
Thanks for the (you), retard :^)
>>
File: 1461392015335.png (22 KB, 537x795) Image search: [Google]
1461392015335.png
22 KB, 537x795
This thread is comfy.
>Writefags active
>Drawfags delivering sometimes
>Feedback
>Light shitpost
10/10 will become writefag when I have time
>>
>>27640726
Yeah our writters are great so are our based drawfags, and the shitposter is as offensive as a little rabbit
>>
File: 20160613_162825.jpg (875 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160613_162825.jpg
875 KB, 2560x1536
paid it all at once. now im depressed. considering they couldnt figure out what was wrong with me.
>>
File: 1454150373452.png (525 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
1454150373452.png
525 KB, 1040x1040
Obligatory posting
>>
>>27633711
>"Spike, you can come in now."
>Spike opens the door and walks into the new sight.
>"Oh man, are those the tentacles from yesterday? Did Anon cry again?"
>Twilight laughs it off. "Oh no, this time it was the other way around, but that's not the problem right now."
>Spike perks up. "It isn't?" He then looks at you. "...He isn't letting go is he?"
>Twilight gives the brightest smile she can muster and proudly announces her answer. "Nope!"
>Spike face palms and takes the seat across from the two of you.
>"So... what now? We gonna toss him to the curb or-" Twilight gives him an angry glare, shutting him up quite effectively.
>"Of course not, he is my son after all." Twilight pets your heads as you nuzzle more into her, letting out a squeak.
>"Oh brother." you could taste the annoyance in Spike, but it felt good.
>You couldn't help yourself, and it seemed that a certain someone couldn't either.
~Like I said earlier~
>Yeah, yeah. Fucker.
~HMMM? PLAYING FAVORITES AGAIN?~
>You don't know what he's referring to, bu-
~OF COURSE I KNOW, I JUST DON'T LIKE THE LIVING~
>Or anything organic in material...
~YOU CAN'T LIE TO US~
>Whatever.
>"Anon?" Twilight takes you away from the argument.
"Huh?"
>"Talking to them again?" Twilight didn't seem to mind, in fact, she was still giving her motherly smile bright as ever.
"Yes. Three have awoken. One sleeps."
>This catches Twilight's interest. "Wait a minute, so they can all sleep separately?"
"Not exactly, if I sleep, they sleep. Though some can push through with will of their own."
>This intrigues Twilight further. "Really? Er... does that mean that one was awake while you were holding me?"
"Only for protection, but yes."
>>
>>27641258
>"Hmmm... they seem more affectionate than I thought they would be."
~I'll kill her~
"No you won't"
>"What?"
"Nothing important."
>"Ah." Twilight had a playful smirk on as she moved towards the kitchen, dragging you along with her. "Oh wow, they really do see me as a safe haven don't they?"
>Twilight then proceeds to kiss one of them, which causes it to shrivel and die.
"I wouldn't recommend doing that. My appendages cannot handle the amount of emotion in your kisses."
>"Well it's good to know anyways." Her smile hasn't changed. "So Anon, what do you want to do before school starts?"
>What you wanted to do?
>You didn't exactly want to do anythi-Oh yeah.
"Fluttershy is recommending a butcher from the griffons that makes this very delectable steak."
>Twilight perks up a bit. "Really? That's great! Though I don't fancy the idea of meat in the fridge, I'm sure Spike can think of something."
>Yes, this is good.
>A nice steady delivery of the best thing in the world right to your doorstep.
>Twilight could see the amounts of drool falling to the ground, but decides it to be another job for Spike.
>So the both of you make you way out the room as Spike begins to make himself some gems.
>Giving you the sight of busy streets and calm weather.
>Twilight stops by some of the shops that you past to talk to some of the shopkeepers while you take in more of your surroundings.
>Everywhere you look is bright colors and smiles all around.
>The more you look, the more you notice how lively it is.
>Really lively... too lively...
>>
>>27641269
>"Like I said the first time, either you take it or you leave it!"
>A mixture of irritation and ignorance fills your being as you look at one of the passing stalls.
>The apple seller appears to be having some problems with one of the ponies.
>Twilight has also noticed and the both of you walk up to see what the commotion is about.
>"Well, I don't see the problem paying only 2 bits for these." A snobby pony with prepped up hair was arguing with.
>"Applejack!" Twilight lights up with excitement seeing her friend.
>Though the snobbish pony doesn't take it too kindly.
>"Can't you see we are walking over here?" But Applejack ignores her.
>"Twilight, oh thank goodness, can you do me a favor and get this varmint out of here so that I can sell my apples?"
>"Why I never! You are going to sell me that basket of apples for 4 bits and that is final."
>"And I will repeat myself, that's straight up highway robbery. I can't sell any random pony that low a price, I got a job to keep."
>The pony wasn't letting up on Applejack. "I'll have you know that apple baskets where I come from only go for 4 bits, and I expect nothing more."
"That was a lie."
>Applejack, Twilight, and the pony shoot varying looks at you, Twilight out of shock, Applejack out of curiosity, and the most prominent.
>The pony out of pure disgust. "Excuse me? To you take me for a fool? And you are just a foal, a pony your age wouldn't know any better."
>>
>>27641277
"But you clearly lied. In front of everyone. It was as clear as the sky above. I'm saying that you did lie. There is no truth coming from you."
>The pony, clearly filled with disdain, refused to listen to you. "I've had enough of this, clearly ponyville does not need my services, so I will be leaving. Goodbye."
>And just like that, she left.
>And Applejack looks very happy. "Boy howdy! And I thought I was calling her bluff! Say, what's your name little fella?"
"Anonymous. But ponies call me Anon."
>"Mm weird name, not from here are you?" Twilight interjects.
>"Actually no, this is my new son." This causes Applejack to tense up.
>"Son!? Whatya mean you your new son? Don't tell me you finally found a certain some pony did you?" This causes Twilight to blush.
>"W-what? Of course not! hehe... I'm just taking care of him is all."
>Now Applejack is curious. "Ah, so he's adopted?"
>"Well, yeah, kind of... you see... mmm" Twilight didn't know how to explain the situation to Applejack. Of course she should tell Applejack what's going on, but even more so the whole predicament with what you had gone through.
>"Actually, I'll have to talk to you about that later Applejack. A whole lot has been going on, so talking to a friend like you would probably be the best I could do." Applejack gives a reassuring smile.
>"No worries Twilight, I'll always be there to help a friend in need."
>"Thank you, Applejack." And now Applejack faces you.
>>
>>27641289
>"And this little fella knows sure does know his stuff don't he? I knew that varmint was lying under her teeth, but I just couldn't blurt it out like you did. So here." Applejack hands you the basket of apples that the pony was heckling her about. "Take it, as a thanks for the honesty."
"I was only telling the truth as I saw it."
>"That you did, little guy." Applejack rubs your head.
>She has a very strong rub.
>"Anon, this is Applejack, Applebloom's sister and the element of honesty." Applejack takes her hat off and bows.
>"Pleasure to meet'cha Anon." Putting her hat back on, she gives you a hearty smile.
"The pleasure is mine. Tell me, what is honesty?"
>This peaked Applejack's interest. "Well I'll be, you sound just like Twilight when she stumbled into here all them months ago." Twilight smiled, feeling more like a mother and her son. "Honesty is telling the truth to others, even when it don't feel right, and I'm as down to earth as it gets when it comes to honesty." and then she looks at you. "But I think we might be up for a competition soon." giving you a wink.
>You are puzzled, but understand what she means.
>It's what you've been trained to do.
>"Thanks for the explanation, Applejack. I knew you'd be the best pony to talk about honesty."
>"No worries Twilight, and thanks again Anon."
"Your welcome."
>And so the two of you carry on to school, leaving Applejack to her work.
>>
>>27641223
rip
>>
File: [INVINCIBILITY INTENSIFIES].gif (1012 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
[INVINCIBILITY INTENSIFIES].gif
1012 KB, 400x321
>>27640964
Well I *LIKE* the thread man. Taking a huge shitpost over a thread you like would be like shitting in your own bed, yano?
>>
File: 1452633725932.png (228 KB, 599x432) Image search: [Google]
1452633725932.png
228 KB, 599x432
>>27641223
Keep your spirits up erf, depression leads to suicide, and that's considered worse than dying slowly these days.
>>
>>27641223
I'd feel bad too if I had bought Lost World like you did
>>
>>27640726
Looking forward to a new member then.
>>27641223
Sorry to hear that man. I would offer advice to keep your spirits up but I'm not sure how useful it would be to you.
>>
>>27641327
You also like shitty animu
>>
File: [DUTIES INTENSIFIES].gif (44 KB, 282x230) Image search: [Google]
[DUTIES INTENSIFIES].gif
44 KB, 282x230
>>27642317
how about this, Anon
you tell me your top 3 anime and Ill tell you mine
then we compare notes.
then we "compare notes"
>>
>>27642339
That is a really sexy toad, but if I really had to compare myself to a degenerate, I would definitely go full cowgirl.
>>
>>27642887
>cows
>not some form of insect
Your degeneracy is weak
>>
>>27643310
Oh, yeah no, I don't do humanized insects. But I do fap to insect rape quite often. The hivemind is a turn-on.
>>
File: anyone remember maggie.png (141 KB, 526x1080) Image search: [Google]
anyone remember maggie.png
141 KB, 526x1080
>>27643331
insects are qts, m8
theres nothing really to censor, but better safe than sorry
>>
>>27643425
Qt, but it will always lack the luster that the instinctual rape brings in insects. That and no hips.
>>
File: 1462231612159-co.jpg (54 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1462231612159-co.jpg
54 KB, 1280x854
>>27642339
Paranoia Agent
Tatami Galaxy
Mononoke

If you also ask about movies
Jin-Roh
Paprika
Millenium Actress/Ghost in the shell

And I'm sorry shitposting fag, you know I've always wanted you to improve but I don't like you in that way. Anyways gotta work on that update of mine
>>
>>27643767
Tatami Galaxy
Shiki
Gurren Lagann
or Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt

It seems like we both like Tatami Galaxy.
I suppose were connected by the black thread of fate :^)
>>
>>27643841
Ping Pong and Uchoten Kazoku are also god tier works from the same director, I strongly recommend you those if you haven't seen them

I also hate P&S with a passion, same with kill la kill
>>
File: stocking.jpg (266 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stocking.jpg
266 KB, 1280x720
>>27643881
>hating PSG
I guess its time to cut that thread then
I have no time in my life for people with ABSOLUTE GARBAGE TASTE
>>
File: MANDATORY EGGPOST.jpg (117 KB, 998x794) Image search: [Google]
MANDATORY EGGPOST.jpg
117 KB, 998x794
>>27626952
¬,¬ Anontonio becomes the second coming of "the Italian Stallion".

I approve!

>>27634597
I "1up" this all that is missing are his tiny pegasus wings.

Perhaps if there's ever a plumbing scene or Nightmare Nigh scene in the future. I'll have Anontonio dress as a Mario brother at some point.

>>27594116
There was a time skip that lasted about a week after the time Discord whacked Anontonio off. If you want to know the details of Celestia's decree you'll have to wait as it will be written as it's brought up by other characters.

>>27624529
I've been very busy these past few days and will likely be for the next week or so also. But, I'll see if I can update the shower scene soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frr65AEiFs8
>>
>>27643919
I find the humor of that series completely cring worthy, animation was also craptastic. Thevonly good thing about PSG was the soundtrack
>>
>>27644439
alright then nigga gimmie your top 3 comedy anime
specifically comedy
>>
>>27644549
Nichibros
Cromartie
Osomatsu-San
>>
BTW working on my update, so expect it later tonight or tomorrow morning at most, sorry for the delay, but it was a wild weekend and writting Discord is hard
>>
>>27637890
Finally Trixie's time to shine!

>>27644681
I'll be waiting warmly.
>>
>>27644549
And I forgot to say, shitposting fag, if you liked TTGL that much, then go and watch Getter Robo.
>>
>>27640964
Angel taught me not to underestimate those little fluffy shits
>>
>>27637890 (You)
>"Now then...." Trixie started to make the berries spin in circles, forming one ring with 1/3 of it being one of each berry color. "Trixie will tell you that each one of these berries look delicious and safe to eat. But in actuality, only one is good for you and tasty to boot. One other is unripened and very sour, while the other, while also quite delicious, will make you go to the bathroom for hours upon hours! All three of these types of berries are actually very common. But, to see how knowledgeable and lucky you might be. I shall let you, young Anon, try to use your brain to figure out which of these berries are safe to eat."
>Trixie has the berries group up by color and has them float over close to you.
"Uhhh...I....Erm..."
>You look closely at the yellow, black, and red berries. You couldn't figure out which one was which. But if your cartoon knowledge told you anything, the worst looking berry was usually always the healthiest. so....
>You pick the black berries
"That one!"
>"Ahhh, the hero colt is very astute! Gaze upon him and applause for he is correct! The black berries are the safe one to eat! And with that, I shall now explain and point out what the other berries are. The yellow berries are actually the ones that will rip your insides asunder! Truly terrible will you feel that you will have very little time to act, and as a FUN FACT!" Trixie eyes everyone with a arrogant smirk before speaking again "These berries ALSO expand and then explode when introduced to certain liquids. One can surmise that this is one of the many reasons that it causes such...pain. And then there is the red berries, these are merely unripened. So unripened that one bite will make your mouth pucker up from it's terribly sour taste."
>Trixie then strikes a pose "And that, my fellow ponies. Is the lesson to choosing what you should eat if you find yourself without nourishment!"
>>
>>27645139
>>27645156
A glitch in the Matrix
>>
>>27645156
>You also notice her putting the yellow berries in her hat with her magic....huh? Why would she be doing that?
>But before you could question it, Twilight smiles happily towards Trixie and congratulates her "Good job Trixie! That was actually very informative and helpful! In fact, it kind of made me a little hungry too. Would you mind if I..."
>"Oh..oh..umm" Trixie was blushing in embarrassment, It really has been a long time since she has gotten praise. "Thank you...oh..yes..right..Would anypony else care to have some berries before we proceed?"
>Zecora takes Trixie up on her offer, and....you were still kind of hungry. Cereal could only fill you up by so much. And Since you figured Zecora may have already knew about the whole berry thing. You decide to take Trixie up on that offer as well.
>And....huh...it was tasty and sweet.
>So why take the yellow ones?
"Trixie, can I ask you a question?"
>Trixie was gobbling down the berries pretty fast. Geez, how much does she usually eat?...poor girl, she was probably hungry the entire time. She swallowed, wiped her face, and then noticed what a slob she was being. wiping her face before answering "Huh? o-oh...of course, you may ask Trrrixie any question. It is a learning adventure after all"
>well, at least she was really getting into it.
"Why did you put the yellow berries in your hat? "
>"Oh" Trixie smiles a confident smile at you. Which, was actually reassuring because it seemed she had a non deceitful answer for you "As I mentioned, these berries explode when exposed to certain liquids. They are a perfect and cheap base for some pyrotechnics and smokebombs."
>"Ohhhh, that's actually really interesting. In fact..Anon, can I get a pencil and write something in your notebook? I want to keep notes on all this in case I forget" Oh man, Twilight must have really been into that lesson. Because it looked like whatever ill will she had towards Trixie was melting away, and vice versa.
>>
>>27645257
"Yeah yeah, sure, let me just get them out of my bag"
>"...out of your bag?" Twilight's happy and bouncy tone suddenly dropped into that damned "wtf you doin?" tone....that fucking tone she has...what did you do?
"Y-yeah...is that a problem?"
>"Yes. It is. Why haven't you been copying down any notes? You do know you were supposed to be copying notes down, right?" Twilight was looking at you with that annoyed expression she gets as well. Well goddamnit.
"H-hey. come on. How.....erm...how...."
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"How am...I supposed to write on my notepad when we're out here? Where am I even supposed to write or how am I going to write on it? I'm not a unicorn you know, I don't have magic to just whip my pencil out and write on the fly"
>"That's a terrible excuse Anon, we've stopped at every point where we've done a lesson. You've had plenty of time to write what you've learned down by putting the notepad on the floor and writing into it." Twilight sighed and shook her head in disappointment
>....well damn, now you actually felt bad. In truth, you felt like you didn't even need to copy down notes. But, you shouldn't be selfish either. Twilight did this for you after all. The least you could have done was copy down notes.
"Sorry Twilight...If you want, I can write down everything now. I mean, I still remember everything I've learned so far. I'll even write down an extra copy of the notes from Trixie's lesson."
>Twilight, while still disappointed, felt that would suffice for now "Alright, but please remember to copy down notes as we continue the lessons. Alright? I know writing notes isn't very fun, but it is essential for retaining and reviewing information."
>....way to be a buzzkill Twilight. Fuck, whatever. Don't think that, you should have just done what you were told from the start.
>>
>>27645336
>While everyone fills up on berries, you take the time to copy down some notes. Or atleast you did, as you were fumbling about with the pencil, trying to make sure your handwriting...hoofwriting?...mouthwriting?..whatever. was legible, you suddenly felt a pull on your pencil. It then dislodges itself from your moth and starts writing on it's own.
>As you take a look upon the pencil, you notice a purplish aura surrounding it. Not Twilight's magic aura...but..
>You look up to Trixie, who gives you a wink before going back to her berries.
>....awwww. Well, it's a nice gesture really. But Twilight would notice your handwriting wouldn't be yours.
>But hell fuck it, you didn't want to write all this shit down yourself. So, not wanting to write. You just smile at Trixie, and wink back.
>hmmm, as things went on. It was hard to tell if Trixie was faking or not anymore. It all seemed so genuine. She really felt like she was becoming one with the group.
>After the berries were bitten and the notes were notarized. It was time to go, this time to where Fluttershy had been waiting.
>>
>>27645653
>As the four of you traversed through the forest. You began to hear the soft sound of river water running downward through the forest. And two voices. A soft buttery one, belonging to Fluttershy...and.....oh good lord...is that?! Could it be?!
>"I cannot wait to meet your nephew Fluttershy, from the sounds of it he just sounds simply fabulous!"
>That had to be...The rarely seen. Steven Magnet
>"Oh he is, he's nice and caring and very affectionate. Whenever I see him, I can't help but feel so proud for all the things he's managed to accomplish since he was adopted"
>"Ohhhhh I know, Fighting off Foalnappers and griffons? I would say how absolutely frightening that sounds, ohhhh, just gives me the willies just thinking about it. Too bad he wasn't adopted sooner, then you all wouldn't have missed the wedding. I'm so so sorry you had to deal with that silly old Bugbear. But I have to tell you, Cranky Doodle's and Matilda's wedding was oh so fabuuuuulous and everything went so smoothly. In fact, on behalf of the bride and groom and myself, I'd like to take this time to thank you all for dealing with that nasty problem. It just makes me think though, do you think he could fight off a bugbear on his own?" Definitely him...had to be him.
>Fluttershy looked down and frowned "I'd rather not think about that....Anon shouldn't have to fight anything at all. He's so young, I sometimes get scared that he'll get himself into a fight he can't win. And...Well...mnnn. No, I'd rather he just play with his friends like any other colt. His father says he doesn't encourage it. But I know he chose to go and fight those griffons on his own....And he really really shouldn't be going into those type of situations. Especially by himself."
>>
>>27645720
>"Say no more I won't mention it again! no siree! And....oh? Do my gentle ears deceive me?" Steven puts his webbed like hands toward his ears "Why yes! I hear four ponies coming this way! Oh Oh! I better get into posssiiittiiioonn!" Steven Magnet excitingly rushed back into the river. Waiting on the rest of the group to appear.
>"W-wait!...." But he was already gone before Fluttershy could ask him what he meant "Four? There should only be three. hmm"
>Fluttershy surmised it could just be one of her other friends accompanying you.
>As the four of you came through the clearing. You could finally see her, that beautiful,cuddly cute, and soft aunt of yours. Even seeing from the distance, it made you smile. And just the same, it made her smile too.
>"Anon! Twilight! Zecora! Trixie!.......wait" Fluttershy realized in her excitement, that the last name she said wasn't...exactly right. "T-Trixie?"
>Noooooope, you already knew what would happen. You better explain to her now before stupid cartoon antics happen.
"Woah woah woah, Aunt Fluttershy, I already know what you're thinking. And let me tell you right now, it's nothing to worry about. Nooothing to worry about. Trixie is legit, she's hear to learn, and even taught us a neat lesson about berries"
>>
>>27645908
Fell asleep again. ugh....whatever is wrong with me makes me tired more often. And I simply cna't go back to the hospital again. ugh....
>>
>>27644660
hmmmm
Mine would have to be
Nichijou
Nichibros
and Cromartie
so it doesnt APPEAR that you have a shit taste in comedy, other than your hate for PSG.
>>27644953
Is it classical hokey mech stuff like G Gundam? That shit's my second favorite mecha show.
>>
>>27645980
its fine, man
the update was good
>>
File: pony bump.png (90 KB, 347x658) Image search: [Google]
pony bump.png
90 KB, 347x658
>>
File: bamp.png (63 KB, 924x797) Image search: [Google]
bamp.png
63 KB, 924x797
>>
Don't die
>>
page 10 bump
>>
>>27648095
>Bumping on page one.
>>
>>27648111

bump
>>
>>27648111
>not bumping on page one
What are you, gay?
>>
>>27645257
>>You also notice her putting the yellow berries in her hat with her magic....huh? Why would she be doing that?

She's still keeping it real.
>>
>>27645653
Trixie's poverty lessons are just so goddamn cute
>>
Obligatory Posting
>>
>>27641297
>You've now made it to school.
>And all the colts and fillies have started to pile into the tiny building.
>Aside from a select few that are still trying to have their conversations.
>"I'll be stopping by at Fluttershy's to talk about that butcher, so in the meantime Spike should be able to take care of you once you get home."
"Ok."
>"Alright, I love you sweetie." Twilight gives you a kiss on the cheek, causing you to 'blush'.
"Nngh... I love you too Mom."
>Twilight nods and trots off back into town, leaving you alone.
>You decide to go inside, but before you do, your interrupted by... them again.
>"Hello~ sorry but I couldn't help but notice that a little 'some pony' got in trouble last night" Diamond sneers.
>Silver snickers behind her, trying to extract a reaction out of you.
>But are disappointing when you don't even flinch.
"School is about to start. You should head inside."
>"Hmph, and how is school more important than showing a pony his rightful place?"
"Because I already made an example of you. So move."
>You can see the fear in their faces, the events of yesterday clearly written in their minds.
>"W-well, your just lucky that you have a Princess as a mother. If you weren't so lucky, I would have your hooves all over you, got that?"
>And so they walk into the school.
>But inside, you could taste their defeat.
>Victory has always tasted sweet.
>But there's a bitterness that you could never get out of your mouth.
>>
>>27649962
>Only good things come from victory, so why must the aftertaste always ruin it?
>You make your way through the doors and into the school leaving the two behind to contemplate how to deal with the dilemma before them.
>Taking your chair, you look around.
>The ones in front sit patiently, waiting for Ms. Cheerilee get up from her desk and start.
>Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo talk to one another across the room in hushed whispers.
>Diamond and Silver get a portion of the conversation sitting in the front with Applebloom, but don't hear the rest.
>As for you, you don't care to listen to them.
>You are trying to get something out of your mind.
~Kel oiches~
>What does?
~Sa'garoth elkelh~
>You fail to see his point, but class is starting it seems.
>So you sit up and listen to Ms. Cheerilee.
>But the two in front are making it very hard.
>>
>>27649974
>Whenever Ms. Cheerilee turns around, Diamond will take a piece of paper, crumple it, and throw it at you, before returning her attention to the teacher.
>You easily catch them with your hooves and toss them into the trash.
>Then Silver takes a straw and shoots a wad of wet paper at you.
>So you use your hair to block it and throw it in the trash.
>Though it's lucky that she hasn't looked back up from the chalkboard.
>And no one in particular has been paying attention to this one sided assault.
>Except for Scootaloo.
>She seems to be watching very absent-minded of the teacher.
>And she is awed at how great your doing.
>She's probably witnessed something to this degree before.
>Maybe of nostalgia.
>Oh goodness... she's feeling envy...
>Please don't tell me...
~Her̵ ͞mi͞nd ͞is̨ clea̕r, your̴s̀ ̀i̶s ̢n̵o̴t,̸ fix̡ t͟he wo̢unds a͟n͘d̶ ͘t͏h͝e ̧bȩa҉st w͡i͜ll̴ ̡c̢ome~
>Ah, so it isn't you.
~Haŕd͞ly, ͝m̧y wo҉r҉k̷ i̸s̴ ́a l̸ot m̢or͡e th͠o͜r̵oug̛h͞ ͢t͢h͏a͜n͘ ͟na̶t͝u̸res͘ c̨o͞ur͡se~
>You nod as another paper flies your way.
>And now the teacher has turned around.
>"Scootaloo, Anon! Passing papers are we?" Cheerilee looked agitated, and Scootaloo grew in fear.
"No. The two in front have been throwing papers at me."
>"And you expect me to believe that? You two will be staying after school today, and I'm sure both your parents wouldn't mind a bit of discipline for your lack of attention."
>You guess it isn't as easy as telling the truth.
>They have to believe you as well.
>Persuade.
>>
>>27649977
>Damn it. Manipulation would be the best answer here.
>But a few minutes lost to more lecture won't hurt you.
>Though Scootaloo doesn't seem to agree. "We weren't doing anything, it was them!"
>"Scootaloo, no talking back to me or it's extra hours for the both of you!"
>Scootaloo quickly shuts up and lowers in her seat, defeated.
>And as Cheerilee turns back to the chalkboard, Diamond and Silver snicker.
>They will pay.
>>
>>27649982
Anon's nerf when
>>
>>27649977
So you are making Scoots fall for Anon?
>>
>>27649995
Give it Blizzard time

>>27650074
I'm still working on it, but I do know one thing. she has to be insecure
>>
>>27650096
But nerfs are already coming for Overwatch
>>
>>27650107
Then think World of Warcraft.
>>
>>27650124
But that game is shit, the only good warcraft was Warcraft 2
>>
>>27650142
Myeah good point, but I still remember how fucking long those patches took.
>>
>>27650151
so you liked my recomendations, hmmm, read Dagon and the music of Erich Zann
>>
File: the butlering.jpg (1 MB, 5000x1880) Image search: [Google]
the butlering.jpg
1 MB, 5000x1880
>>27650371
Ignore this, and instead read the flaming shitmobile that is Injustice.
Its glorious in how bad it is, and its finishing just in time for the second game.
>>
File: 1386397002781.jpg (148 KB, 718x366) Image search: [Google]
1386397002781.jpg
148 KB, 718x366
>>27650398
I was there during the massive story time of Injustice on /v/ is awful yeah, but goddamn it made me laugh by how bad it is
>>
File: 1453067502145.jpg (218 KB, 784x904) Image search: [Google]
1453067502145.jpg
218 KB, 784x904
Don't get me started
>>
>>27650486
Of course his most famous story is call of cthulhu which is actually kind of great too. Lovecraft has many fucking neat concepts. If you want good vidya about his works, the best one I could think of is Eternal Darkness for the gamecube.

Bloodborne despite being a more action game is actually great at conveying lovecraftnian themes too
>>
Internet is shit for some reason, gonna restart router and then post my update
>>
>”This transport system is inbound from Level-1 dormitories to Sector F-Test Labs. Please keep your limbs inside the train at all times. In case of an emergency…”
>That was your old work place announcement system. Back to your old world… back to your old place… and it would be just a normal day of work if it wasn’t for three things.
>One, from every window that let you see outside you could see that the moon was abnormally high two, you were still a little unicorn, and finally…
>The place was empty, a massive workplace, one of the most important and expensive projects that the US government has ever done, the kind that even had military personal guarding it.
>This place was the fucking American answer to the CERN, something to blow even DARPA out of the fucking water… and there wasn’t a single soul except for you.
>You can’t see anyone during the train ride to your lab, not a single scientist, security personnel… nothing, suffice to say, it sent a chill down your spine.
>You can’t point your finger exactly at what, but there was also something wrong with the compound itself… details were wrong, instead of the mathematical symbol that was everywhere this time it was also a moon
>The lightning of the whole place was also wrong, instead of the white neon lights that illuminated the whole place the lamps displayed a blue light, while a lot of places were covered in darkness.
>But then you see it, something in one of the train windows, something small but different enough that clashed with the place atmosphere
“Is this a… butterfly? What is doing this in here?”
>As irrelevant as a little bug would be, there was something about it, something that awaken something inside you, something instinctive, something primitive
“Fear”
>Why you couldn’t tell, but this bug awoke a primal sense of fear, somehow you knew that something was going terribly wrong
>”Anoooooon”
>But what is the meaning of the butterfly
>>
>>27650666
>”Anoooon… wakey wakey….”
>Why would you dream about this place, if anything you’d dream about your old flat in Boston, not this fucking place in the middle of the Mojave.
>The robotic voice speaks again “Arriving now at Sector F-Test labs. Please stand back from the automated door and wait for…”
>The voice was also wrong, it didn’t belong to the automated system… it was softer, strange but somehow familiar
>The door opens… you can see a familiar silhouette covered by blinding light
>BOOOM the light envelops everything and in an instant everything fades away
“ARGH!”
>You look around… it was your room back in Canterlot… back at Equestria
“Was that just a dream?”
>”Well of curse it was and let me tell you, you’re a heavy sleeper anon… tch, tch, tch, you need to correct that behavior, after all you are now a PRINCE!” That voice… oh god no
“Discord!”
>You can hear the sound of fingers snapping and with that the Frankenstein abomination appears in front of you, floating in midair simulating as if she was lying on an invisible hammock.
>“The one and only! Tell me my pint sized friend, how’s life treating you?” Discord asks in his smug voice.
“What are you doing here!?”
>Discord arrogantly cocks an eyebrow ”Oh my, for somepony that is supposed to be super smart, you don’t have good memory do you?“ he chuckles at this “Or maybe your brief time with the princesses has taken a toll on you, I mean now you seem to have a memory as bad as Princess Luna”
“Hey! Don’t you dare to insult them! At least they don’t look like something that a retarded child would come up with!”
>This makes Discord smile a little “Oh so we got more confident! I like that but let me tell you this Anon” Discord snaps his talons making you launch from your bed into the air
“Aaaah!”
>Discord extends his arms to catch you, but he puts them away at the last minute, making you fall flat on your face
“Hnnng, you son of a-“
>>
>>27650678
>Discord shuts you up by holding you muzzle with enough force to prevent you from opening your mouth”Ah Ah, remember you are now a prince so you better watch that tongue of yoursssss” he hisses the last part like a snake, complete with the thin tongue.
>He lets you go after that. You rub your muzzle a little… it kinda hurt
“Anyways why are you here”
>Discord fakes being insulted with a super over the top motion ”Oh! Can’t I just come to visit a friend and chaos colleague of mine?” Then he goes back at his arrogant self “Besides I have to collect my part of the deal”
>Oh that’s right, the two days thingy was over by now…hmmm now that you remember you had some questions for this motherfucker
“Very well Discord, as you can see I’m doing fine so”
>Discord turns to the door, making a dismissive motion with his paw ”Yeah yeah, I know the tune, see ya later Ano-“
“How have you been?”
>Discord turns his head to you… like literally he does a 180° degrees spin with his head
>”Excuse me?” He looked genuinely curious about why you asked that
>To be fair a part of you was too but you need answers from him, and if Luna and Celestia’s explanation about his personality was right then he was more of a kid with power than anything else. So maybe if you try to level with him in some way this will work out… you hope
“Yeah dude, how have you been? I mean I haven’t seen you in two days, and despite everything this whole thing has turned really well to say the least, soooo I’ve wanted to talk to you again”
>There was some truth in those words, you in fact were curious about what someone like him would do on his free time.
>”I’ve been doing nicely, thanks for asking now if you excuse me” Discord returns his head to the proper place and opens the door…
>Fuck, plan A failed, time for the backup plan. If you can’t level with a child
“I never took you for a boring douchebag”
>You muster those words as if you were speaking with yourself but loud enough so Discord can hear them
>>
>>27650695
>”What did you say?” Discord replies genuinely offended as he rapidly intertwines you with his snake-like body.
>You strike him right in his fucking ego, yes the plan worked… now don’t puss out
“You heard me, are you telling that your plan was to just show up, wake me from my dream and then leave to retrieve your part of the deal? Like dude what the fuck, Celestia told me that you used to be cool, I guess that changes with age huh?”
>Discord narrows his eyes as he starts to slightly constrict you with his body “Oh so we reaaally got confident, well if you are bored maybe a little demonstration of real chaos will help you out” he grins at you, an arrogant and slightly evil grin
>Fuck, you need to come up with something fast… AHA! Maybe this will work!
“So correct me if I’m wrong, you will perform you magical shenanigans, then you’ll probably laugh at me, right?”
>Discord chuckles at your words, looking you right in the eye “Probably? Oh Anon, I’m not some sort of amateur at chaos like yourself, no, I WILL laugh at you, that I can assure you”
“But then that just proves my point you idiot! If you are the only one having fun then that means that no one else do, and under that logic you are the most boring motherfucker I’ve ever met”
>Something inside you tells you that you should probably tone it down but fuck that. You don’t know where you are going to talk to Discord again; you need to try this.
>Besides you’re pretty sure that he can’t do shit to you, his precious “deal” will be lost and then he will have to face the anger of two alicorns… and you really want to make him mad
>Discord slightly tilts his head with his arrogant look on his face “Oh is that so? Well…” He lets you go, making you fall again “Why don’t you tell me how to do my job hrnm? Eh Mr. Fun guy?” He crosses his arms looking at you with a sense of superiority
>Well, this was easier than what you though, still you better not push this much further
>>
>>27650707
“I’ll tell you how to stop being the very definition of boringness if you agree to my conditions”
>”And what would that be? You are aware that no matter what, I won’t send you back, are you?”
>You nod looking confident, you had this on the bag, and you know he won’t refuse your conditions. His massive ego was hurt and you bet that Discord wanted to know your answer just so he could refute it
“You have to answer my questions”
>Discord laughs at this waving his paw dismissively “Pffff Oh Anon, you silly colt!” Discord snaps his talons making a big red couch appear along with a Fez on top of his head, a glass of chocolate milk in his paw and a pipe in his mouth “Lemme tell ya kid, if ya wanted to learn more about Papa Discord then ya should just asked!”
>Discord snaps his talon again, making you teleport onto his lap… and it wasn’t as bad as other times, maybe you are getting used to it… huh he was also wearing a night coat… a very comfy looking one you had to admit
“…”
>Discord blows some bubbles from his pipe, looking at you unamused “Well kid, did the cat got yer tongue? Speak son!”
“Well, is just that… can I have a coat like yours? I’ve always wanted to try one of those”
>Discord rolls his eyes at your stupid request but nonetheless complies, making a very puffy, red colored coat appear on you… duuude this shit was awesome, and look! It even had your initials engraved on it
>”Happy now?” Discord asks somewhat annoyed
“Very… thanks Discord”
>But as comfy as this was, you need to get to the point, so you clear your throat ready to speak
“Well the first question is something that has been lingering on my head… What exactly did you mess inside my head?”
>Discord gives you a stoic look; again he seems to not find your line of questioning very entertaining “Really, this again? I already told you Anon, but I guess if you still want to go through this explanation again, let me show you”
>>
>>27650724
>Discord snap his talons, making a very old looking projector appear alongside a screen.
>The lights on the room go out somehow and the projector starts… despite not being plugged to anything, but nonetheless you can see projected on the screen a very old looking film
>And dude it was Discord and he looked like an early 1920’s Mickey Mouse Cartoon “Well hello there young folks! I’m your host Discord, and today we will learn about the magic of chaos!”
“Discord what’s this”
>Both Discords shush you, the one on the cartoon speaks again “For this explanation we will require for all dumb colts to be quiet”
“Well I guess you need to be quiet Discord”
>You turn to Discord and give him a smirk
>But the one in the projector speaks again “In case of unnecessary and lame remarks my incredibly good looking draconequus partner is authorized to zap the colt” Discord returns the smirk to you and takes a sip of… the glass instead of the milk… right
“W-well I guess we better enjoy the function in silence!”
>The cartoon Discord gives you a shit eating grin before continuing with the “function”… mother fucker “As I was saying, we will learn about CHAOS MAGIC, you see my friends…” The cartoon discord makes two worlds appear on the screen.
>”These two worlds while different are actually one and the same ”Before you can protest, the cartoon Discord points at you “Before dumb questions are made, yes that sounds crazy but that’s the magic of chaos, folks! They are different versions of the same world. That’s right, they belong to alternate dimensions!” The cartoon energetically remarks.
>”And you see with the help of CHAOS MAGIC a super intelligent and handsome draconequus like the one seated on the couch can traverse between dimensions! Aaaaand that’s not it, he can also take stuff from dimensions to come with him, like this silly guy!” The cartoon discord then takes a silly looking human from one of the earths
>>
>>27650731
>Was that supposed to be fucking you?
“Hey!”
>The cartoon glares at you, making you shut up again ”But you see, sadly even CHAOS MAGIC has some rules to follow, in case of living beings they transform into their dimensional equivalent when going to a new plane” The little discord takes your silly caricature and puts it on the other world, making it transform into an adult unicorn with a dumb face.
>”Our dummy friend then would find himself stuck in a new body, but of course he wouldn’t know how to control it, and while fun to watch, the process of teaching this knuckle head would be long and boring so instead we take another approach, can you guess what it is?”
>The cartoon Discord was looking at you excited and expecting an answer, you look at Discord who was raising his paw like a child on a classroom
>”Oh Oh! I know pick me!” Discord asks the cartoon
>”Ooooh I’m sorry but this question will go to our young friend!” The cartoon Discord waves his right arm in a cheesy manner “Draconequus will have to wait”
“Do I really have to?”
>”Yes you do! Otherwise you know what’s coming” The cartoon answers you back in a gleeful manner waving his arm again.
“Egh… chaos magic”
>”What was that? I can’t hear you” he even puts his talon on his ear so he could “listen” to your answer
“CHAOS MAGIC! Ugh... Just continue with this thing”
>”That’s right, we used CHAOS MAGIC! But if this individual would, let’s say… take the role of the princesses son then some other adjustments would need to be made” The adult unicorn is then transformed into a little, cute kid.
>Huh, so you were transformed “naturally” into a magical horse then de-aged by Discord’s bullshit shenanigans but…
“How about my new knowledge about magic? Humans don’t have such thing, what exactly did you do?”
>>
>>27650746
>The cartoon drops his arms and looks at you annoyed “Very well, you see my friends with the help of CHAOS MAGIC, some basic stuff inside this little friend mind was rewritten, namely veeery basic body functions”
>The cute looking colt then appears sitting on a toilet “Besides some really great gifts! Like the addition of booring pony magic!”
“But wait”
>”And that’s it folks, hope you join us next time to the adventure of CHAOS IN EQUESTRIA” The cartoon Discord raises his paws in joy making some confetti appear behind him.
>Discord stretches a little “Very well Anon, I hope that this educational movie helped you with your silly answers, now”
>”Wait a minute! What about my pay?” The cartoon Discord voice comes from the screen
>Discord cocks an eyebrow at this, chuckling a little “Pay? I’m sorry my friend but you are not even with the syndicate”
>”Oh you dirty-“ Discord snaps his talons, making everything he summoned go away… Awww even your comfy night coat
>”Egh, amateurs” Discord waves dismissively
>That still didn’t explain your sudden change of behavior
“Discord, you said that you just changed basic functions, are you sure? Then why am I suddenly acting more and more like a little kid?”
>Discord looks at you for a moment and then just shrugs “I don’t know, as my little friend just told you, I just made some small changes and added some small things into your head”
>He couldn’t possibly made just that, the results were actually way bigger than that and besides… hold on
“Small changes you say?”
>Discord rolls his eyes “Yes Anon, small changes, you really didn’t want to spend months inside my house learning how to go to the bathroom properly, do you?”
>You look at Discord with a look of both anger and excitement
“So you made small changes… and the results were huge”
>”Hey, maybe you are into that kind of stuff, but me on-“
>>
>>27650757
>You remember the butterfly in your dream; you know now why it made you feel so much fear. You already knew the answer, and it indeed was terrifying
“Discord you stupid fuck! Don’t you realize what you’ve done?”
>Discord shakes his head and shrugs again; he must think that you went insane. You slap you hoof on your face and groan… this one was a dense motherfucker
“And you call yourself a master on chaos!? THINK DISCORD! YOU CAUSED A BUTTERFLY EFFECT!”
>Discord cocks an eyebrow at you “Butterfly effect? I know of Fluttershy, but despite how cute she is I don’t see how-“
>You slap your hoof again in your face in pure disbelief on his lack of knowledge about chaos theory
“You are a hack! No, your friend has nothing to do with it! Come on dude, this is chaos theory!”
>Discord rolls his eyes, looking both annoyed and disgusted “Oh please Anon, chaos ain’t a theory, it isn’t boring science, is well… chaos!”
>You groan in desperation, how he could be so idiotic was beyond you
“Let me explain it to you, so you idiot can understand”
>You take a deep breath and look at Discord dead serious
“The butterfly effect is when you introduce small changes into a non-linear system, in this case your little fuckery with both my mind and body. These small changes produce a larger output which is NOT proportional to the input and acts in a stochastic way.”
>Discord yawns and curls himself into a floating ball “To the point Anon, if I wanted a boring class I’d have gone with Twilight”
>You glare angrily at Discord, now you were mad beyond belief
“What I mean to say is that by making all of these small changes in my mind, YOU occasioned a random result that in this case was ME regressing into a fucking kid!”
>Discord stands from his curly position and looks at you, clearly not giving a fuck “I don’t see what the problem is Anon, I mean all I have to do is return your little and petty mind like how it was before I enhanced it for your new body” he shrugs
>>
>>27650767
“Oh come on, you can’t possibly be that dense! That would create more random results, we don’t know what could happen other than it wouldn’t take me back to my previous state, non-linear system doesn’t work like that!”
>Discord was looking bored from all of this “Then what’s the problem, what’s done is done, you are enjoying your new life don’t you?”
“Well yes but-“
>”And your reactions tells me that you have grown fond of those two sisters, am I right?” Discord’s face changes from bored to his usual arrogant self
“Yes, very much but Discord-“
>”So, if you have been enjoying the good life with those two corny alicorns, and they clearly love you AND there’s also the fact that you can’t go back, then what’s the problem? For all intents and purposes you ARE a dumb colt now, but with the advantage of having the experience of a self-indulgent jerk” Discord gives you a toothy grin…
>And fuck… he was kinda right. You can’t go back, Discord won’t allow it and you sure as hell don’t know… or want to.
>You drop your head, your heart was beating fast, a sense of… relief suddenly filling you.
>You actually grew to love Luna and Celestia despite your short time with them and you were sure that they felt the same. Same goes with the few friends you’ve made here… poor Cherrywood would be heartbroken if her only friend suddenly disappeared.
>There was some fear inside you though, despite small it was a powerful one…
“Discord… we can’t possibly predict all the outputs or the magnitude of them, what if I end up losing myself completely… what if I stop being me”
>”Oh come on Anon, you can’t go around like acting like a pretentious jerk, that won’t happen, I guarantee you” Discord was giving a reassuring smile… and yeah that made you feel a little better
“Thanks Discord, I guess is like they say whatever happens, happens, right?”
>>
>>27650779
>Discord laughs, patting your head “That’s the attitude, but I’m serious, you just don’t tell anypony that you were an adult… a weird adult alien and you can live the rest of your new life without any kind of worries” Discord then looks at you, slightly worried “You didn’t tell them that you aren’t actually a kid, did you?”
>Well, yeah, is not like you have been lying that much, Luna and Celestia pretty much knew everything about you except that you were actually a grown man and worked at arguably the biggest laboratory in the planet.
“Nah, I did tell them all about my world, or course with the exception that I was a human or my work-life”
>”Then you don’t have to worry, even with Luna’s dream travel magic she will never know that you were once one thanks to the magic of yours truly”
>Luna’s what? What the fuck was he talking about?
“Luna can see my dreams? What are you talking about Discord?”
>Discord gives you an evil grin “Oh so you don’t know about that?” he chuckles “Don’t worry then, I’m sure that you will find out soon enough” Discord then gives you a pat on the head
>”But as I said, you don’t have to worry about her finding out that you were once a grown-up human, the whole mind tinkering and dimensional travel will take care of that. Now if you excuse me I business to attend to” Discord stretches a little, letting out a big yawn
>You felt now at ease for some reason… Discord was right in his words; you guess that you had to embrace these side effects.
>And even so, you weren’t fully a kid in mind as you retained your past experiences and your personality was still you, so maybe… just maybe there’s some hope there, you might not end up becoming a dumb child…
>Or you can actually come up with something to reverse this depending what the extent of your magic is
>But something else was lingering on your mind
“Discord, can I ask you something else?”
>”Hrn? Another existential doubt crossing your little human mind?”
>>
>>27650798
>You shake your head; no this was less… philosophical
“No… were you behind the leak to the press? A bunch of cunts broke in last night, claiming that they were journalists, and well, I don’t want to sound mean, but you are indeed a suspect of that given that you knew about me”
>Discord shakes his head “No, despite my chaotic nature, I learned to be a draconequus of my word besides-“ Discord stops, realizing something a mischievous grin was drawn on his face “When did this “leak” happened?”
“Last night, and they didn’t left until late hours… why?”
>Discord chuckles in an devilish way “Oh for nothing… say Anon, why don’t I take you with Luna and Celestia while I got to… visit a friend”
“Sure, that would be nice, but why-“
>But before you can even finish your sentence you are teleported to the throne room where Luna and Celestia were discussing something, you take a look… and Discord was nowhere in sight
>The first one to take notice of you was Celestia “Oh good morning my sunshine! We were going to head to your room to wake you up” she greets you with a cheerful tone
>Luna on the other hand was looking more… concerned “Tell me my child… how was your…sleep?”
>huh why would she even ask something like that unless… oh fuck did she enter your dreams already? Did she saw your fucking workplace?
“W-well I have a weird dream about my old world“
>Luna keeps looking at you dead worried “I meant more about… do you feel some scared about something?” She then flies to you and hug you “I know I have to explain myself about this, and I promise you on my royal honor that I will, but I know that you have a very big sense of fear about something… please don’t hide that kind of feelings”
>Celestia walks to you, giving you a little caress on your cheek “We are here to help you with that kind of stuff my sunshine” Goddamn that smile… it made your heart melt
>>
>>27650814
>So she did enter your dream… and was worried about what it made you feel instead of what she saw, that was cool… but honestly kinda weird
“Y-yeah, I’m fine now, Discord came and-“
>”Discord!?” Both sisters reply in shock
“Yeah, but don’t worry I think he went to see a friend so he won’t come ba-“
>But before you can finish your sentence a loud bang and an intense but brief light interrupts you
>”-ord! I’m telling you that those are just tabloids written by third class journalist looking only to…” It was Discord holding a purple unicorn… or more like alicorn, and boy she was looking confused
>”Discord… Why are we in canterlot castle instead of the map room?” She looks at Discord, not pleased at all

And that's it, hope that these makes up for 4 days of no green, hope that you guys also enjoy it. As always criticism is welcome. Next time is turn for purple autismo so stay tunned
>>
Shieeeet nigga that's a massive update
>>
>>27650830
But why would be Twilight be responsible for a press leak? I thought it was Blueblood fault. Interesting:)
>>
>>27650983
Wut, I think that Discord just pulled Twilight for shits and giggles, she has jackshit to do with the leak
>>
>>27651001
Maybe she has, maybe she has not. That's why it's so interesting. Chaos Magic - we need to wait for an update.
>>
>>27651050
I don't know, I doubt that Twilight even knew about Anon until this point
>>
>>27651050
You mean CHAOS MAGIC
>>
>>27625290
This pic still warms my hearth, but coming to think of it. Elo is the only writter who hasn't asked for a pic
>>
I'm actually surprised that Elo managed to nail Discord in a faithful way to the show
>>
>>27650798
>“Luna can see my dreams? What are you talking about Discord?”

Lucid dream snuggles when?
>>
>>27651792
>Luna sees PhD Anon crazy ass party at Tijuana
>She asks him to take her there
>>
>>27651792
I actually want to see Cherrywood, wondering how would she react at the news
>>
>Twilight shows up
I suppose that she will become PhD Anon's teacher when it comes to magic
>>
File: 1465528133286.png (446 KB, 1108x780) Image search: [Google]
1465528133286.png
446 KB, 1108x780
>>27651331
I literally got the pic that I wanted, but if anyone was wondering I'd like a pic of PhD Anon snuggling with Luna and Celestia
>>
>>27645908 (You)
>You rush up to her immediately, saying anything you can to try to diffuse anything that might be going through her mind.
"Ok? She's not here to capture anypony or hurt anypony or anything like that. Look!"
>You bring out your notepad and show her the notes on the berries
"She even taught me on which berries are safe to eat and which aren't. Now you don't have to worry about me eating the wrong thing, see? See?"
>Fluttershy was shifting her eyes towards you, then trixie, then you, then Trixie, then Twilight. "O-ok. Twilight? What about you? Considering....you know"
>Fluttershy looked utterly nervous, she wasn't sure if there was some ruse or if her friends were suddenly hypnotized.
>"He's right Fluttershy. Trixie is here as a friend. I know I know, it's pretty weird right? But you have to admit, no weirder than what you managed to do for Discord. You gave him a second chance, so...why can't I give her a second chance?" Twilight said as she walked over to the river and sat in front of it, trying to peer through it.
>"Indeed!" Trixie stepped forward towards you and Fluttershy in a boisterous manner "Trixie has mended her wrongdoings and has come as a friend to join in on this adventure! And from my understanding, the next lesson is from you.. So please..." Trixie sat on her butt, and waved her hoof at Fluttershy as to signal her to carry on "If you don't mind, pretend that I have not tried to conquer your town, and please carry on"
>and then she just sat there.
>Fluttershy then looked to Zecora, who shrugged and said "My opinion I'll make very clear, to Princess Twilight's decision, I will adhere"
"See Aunt Fluttershy? Everypony is ok with it. Please don't worry.."
>You move up to her and give her a gentle hug
"Please?"
>>
>>27653968
>You could feel her leg gently wrap around you and pull you a little closer. Fluttershy looked down to you, then looked to Trixie, and then to Twilight. She was concerned, but...if everyone else was ok with it...She'd comply...for now. But she was going to keep a close eye on you.
>"Ok....if everypony is ok with it. Then I'm ok with it."
>Twilight looked back at Fluttershy, wondering about something. "Fluttershy, is he ready yet?"
>"o-oh! right right!" Fluttershy turned to Twilight with a smile, until she remembered something, and suddenly felt some fright in her heart "Twilight..did you say ready?"
>Twilight nodded "Yeah, why?"
>Fluttershy stepped back, pulling you along with her "I wouldn't stand there if-"
>Too late
>Steven Magnet popped out of the water sending a small wave right into Twilight, making her yelp and slide backwards.
>"OF COURSE I'M REEEADY! HELLO EVERPONY! IT'S ME! ST-....hmm?" Steven Magnet popped out in glorious fashion, but the moment he noticed Twilight, wet and soaked, he stopped, moved over to her and shook his head at the sight of her dripping mane. "Princess. Princess! What happened to your mane? Ohh nonononono, this simply won't do. I will not be doing my joint presentation on the kinder creatures of the Everfree with such royalty looking a mess. Everypony stand back! It's Magnet time!"
>Magnet wut?
>Each and every one of you step back as Twilight tries to step back, utterly in shock as Magnet moves up close to her. "W-wait. WAIT! DON'T!"
>>
>>27654104
>But it was too late, in some kind of flurry. Steven brings out a comb and some spray from god knows where and starts styling and drying up Twilight in mere moments.
>"Ta-Da, better than new! What do you think? Magnificent, no?" Steven holds up a mirror towards Twilight. Whose mane has been fluffed up like some kind of british wig, there was a little crown on top. Twilight's face had makeup on it, with some blue blush on her eye lids, heightened eyelashes, and little pink blush on her cheeks.
>...oh holy shit...that was too funny.
>And it seemed you weren't the only one who thought so. Everybody...everybody...was trying to hide their smiles.
>"....ahaha...it...looks great Steven....t-thank you." Twilight said in fake gratitude. not wanting to hurt his feelings, but goddamn did she hate the look.
>"Oh no need for thanks Princess, the honor is all mine. Ohhhh, it feels so great to help royalty. But ahhhh, we are here to help the young and beautiful. Ahh there he is!" Steven suddenly started to slither towards you.
>wait...OH HOLY SHIT!
>You immediately stop trying to snicker as you fall back, trying to get away. But he snatches you up and starts giving you....a really tight hug. Why the hell did everyone that's bigger than you had to crush you.
>"Oh he's so soft and cuddly! Like a little stuffed bear!"
>He then held you out and up to his eye level so he could get a good look at you. You were taking breaths, your eyes were droopy and you looked a little sick "And so sooooo adorable! I really hope Matilda has a little donkey as cute as this. Ohhh, I think he likes me. Hey there little guy, how have you been enjoying your little learning adventure? I bet it's been simply funtastic!"
"nghhhhh, my chest..."
>"hmmmm," Steven finally noticed you looking a little ill, he didn't realize it was from his own crushing hug. "He looks tired. Poor little guy, must be getting pooped already, Don't worry little fella" Steven Magnet puts you down gently and gives you a pet.
>>
>>27654174
Haha I fukkin ded keep goin
>>
Finally I'm actually awake to read the update live.
>>
I think he fell asleep midway again.
>>
Someone poke him with a stick to see if he's alive
If there's a twitch, we're good to go
>>
>>27654174
Fell asleep a few times. feeling a little enrgized. thank Elo

>Fluttershy giggled from Steven's antics and walked over to you. Hell, everyone was giggling from your little suffering moment. Fluttershy hovers over to you and gives you a gentle nuzzle. "Are you alright? Are you ready to learn Anon?"
>...thank god for Fluttershy nuzzles. the healing nectar of the gods.
"Y-yeah..erm..."
>You pull out your notepad and put it on the floor. and get ready to write. You take a small glance around. everyone was calming down now. Dammit, you actually felt self concious about it. Damn you DT, DAMN YOU. If it wasn't for Fluttershy's nuzzles, you may have snapped at atleast Twilight.
"Let's just get started."
>"Alright." Fluttershy nods and then flies over to Steven, who was settling himself back into the river. "This is a sea serpent. one of the Everfree's many inhabitants. As you can see, he is fully capable of speech and is quite friendly."
>Steven smiled and put a hand to his chest as he spoke with a near royal dignity. "ahrm..yes, I am quite friendly"
>He tried to stay serious, to act with poise and respect. But he couldn't hold it. "Oh who am I kidding? I'm too friendly sometimes...as soft as a kitten really. Look at all of you! I could give each one of you a hug and style all your manes. And you, little Anon, would look quite macho with a mustache. You'd get all the little fillies in an instant." But then he stopped, and looked at Fluttershy, wondering about something "Or is he not allowed to be around fillies. You know what I mean. It'd be a shame if he couldn't, or maybe it wouldn't. He looks like he could be a heartbreaker. Ahh, if only I was a little younger. I could demonstrate the proper techniques of winning the heart of a young sea serpent...or, I suppose pony. Whatever works" he shrugs.
>..oh ho, time to get some of your own dignity back.
"actually, I have a special somepony already."
>you smirk
"And she is totally into me."
>>
>>27654700
Hooray
>>
>>27654700
>"Oh hooooo, Tell me more. Tell me everything. Spill it, This is too juicy not to know!" Steven put his hands under his dragonish chin and leaned forward. Ready to learn everything.
>"Ahrm..." Fluttershy looked at him with a disgruntled stare "We're supposed to be teaching Anon about the innocent animals of the forest. Not gossip about eachothers personal lives. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but I don't want him learning that gossiping is ok....because it's not"
>Steven sighed, miffed that he wasn't going to hear about anything. "Oooohhhh ok. Alright, now where did I leave off?...hmm.." He slinked back a little into the river, and started to rub on his mustache as he thought. "Ohhh yes! now I remember. I'm Steven Magnet, the friendly sea serpent of the river. A pleasure to meet all of you. I'm just one of the many friendly creatures of the forest. Eating ponies? Wouldn't dreeeeam of it. Really, that's more of a nightmare. Could you imagine how fat I could get? ohhhh nooo, can't have that"
>"That's right. When we first met him, mean old Nightmare Moon had sliced off some of his mustache, making him very sad." Fluttershy added.
>"Oh yes, but then these lovely little ponies came by. One of them even sacrificed some of their illustrious and beautiful assets to repair that of what was taken from me. Ohhhhh, I still remember it as if it was yesterday. Truly a beautiful thing when you can rely on friends. Because as I always say, a nice stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet." He gave his mustache a more loving rub as he remembered the events.
>"He was so sweet, he made it possible to cross the raging river. It's situations like that that prove that friends can come in all shapes and sizes. Now, another friendly little guy of the forest are parasprites....but....they are something you don't want to get too friendly with." Fluttershy looked worried, remembering when she was the one that let them into ponyville.
>>
>>27654733
"Is it because they'll eat you out of house and home and multiply like no tomorrow?"
>"Actually...yes" Fluttershy smiles happily upon hearing that. "the lessons must really be sinking in, you're learning things we haven't talked about yet. Good job!"
>You would have felt insulted if it wasn't Fluttershy saying that. Because you knew she wans't making fun of you. She genuinely believed that. And that made you smile proudly.
>"Errr, Actually Fluttershy. I happen to know learning doesn't work that way." Twilight looked towards you "Anon, was that something you already learned. From the orphanage maybe?"
"Oh...erm...yeah, sorta."
>"I had a feeling. But our friend Steven Magnet, you didn't know anything about sea serpents, right?"
>......maybe it'd be best to say no
"Nope, news to me"
>"Ok, good. I just wanted to make sure." Twilight lets out a little laugh "And here I thought something was off. But, now we're wasting time. Let's just finish the lesson"
>And what a lesson it was. Well, mostly due to Steven Magnet actually be entertaining in the way he talked. Just as long as he didn't hug you again, you were having a pretty good time. Even learning about animals you never heard of. And Fluttershy? God, did it do your heart good to see her happy and enthusiastic.
>"And that's everything you need to know about the friendly woodland animals of the Everfree Forest. I know there isn't a lot. But many are completely willing to be your friend if you just show them that you're nothing to be afraid of. Even a Manticore, a animal that could be dangerous, can actually be as soft as a kitten. But like we said, you also have to be careful. Because some of these animals should stay where they came from. And should never be taken away from their home" Fluttershy said as she concluded the lesson.
>>
>>27654917
>"too true. Tooo true. Oh yes, since the lesson is done. I can finally do bring out this little number!" Steven Magnet gleefully reached into the water and pulled out a water proof box. He then opened it, revealing some kind of bottle. "I noticed how messy Anon's mane is, and being the observant lover of all things fabulous, have decided that this heinous crime to style must be dealt with!" He slips next to you and puts the bottle into your saddle bag. Sheesh, he moved so quick, you nearly jumped in surprise.
>"Here you go! This amazing little bottle will make your mane extra shiny, and not only that, but make it one hundred percent water proof. Just look at what it does for my hair! I can go in and out of water and not a single little hair out of place. Why would you ever NOT use this? Make good use of it Anon, your little princess will thank you for it" He giggled flamboyantly. Giving you a gentle pat before moving back to the river "Well, This guy has to be going now. Things to do and food to eat! So long my pony friends, have a fabulous day! and Good luck on this whole lesson thing. It really is precious." Suddenly, there's a tear in his eye "So many joining in just to help teach a once lost little foal. Ohhhh..." He puts his hands to his heart. "It makes my heart feel so nice. Knowing there's goodness in this world. I wish you all a fabulous FAAABUUULOUS day!"
>And away he went. Heh, he wasn't such a bad guy in person. A little invadey on the personal space. But otherwise, good hearted.
>>
>>27654930
>Of course, all of you waved goodbye back. It was only natural.
>Trixie got up from her spot and stretched herself "What lesson is next? I am wondering if it's something I might know as I would LOVE another chance to do some teaching."
>And although Trixie didn't say it. She actually meant it in a form of bonding.
>"Well Trixie, there isn't much more to teach Anon. We went over the more dangerous aspects on the way here. And learned about the peaceful animals. We learned about the forest and that the deeper you go, the more magical and dangerous it gets. And of course, you taught him which of the forest berries is safe to eat and which aren't. I think that covers all the basics and need to knows. All there's left is the special surprise."
>A Surprise? ooooohh...now that sounded neat.
>"A surprise? Hmm" Trixie gave it and something else some thought, then moved towards Twilight. "And Trixie is also allowed to join in on this "Surprise?" "
>Twilight just smiled gleefully, she had already accepted Trixie into the group at this point. Something you weren't fully sure of yet. Ponies were gullible...you wouldn't be...you think. "Of course! It wouldn't be right to leave you out of it now. But we better hurry. If we take too long, then we won't have time to give it a good walk through before having to head back to Ponyville."
>While that conversation was going on. Fluttershy flew up to you and gave your nose a little kiss, as usual. "Are you having fun learning Anon? I really hope you are"
>d'awwww...
"Yeah! I am! It really feels great being here with you all. You're all really going all out just for me It kind of makes me wonder why"
>>
>>27655013
>"Well that's easy Anon, since the Princess wanted you and Twilight to bond better. This seemed like the best and, as Twilight probably said, most educational way to do it. You're learning and bonding with her and becoming very good friends. And from the looks of it, even Trixie is learning a thing or two about friendship. It makes me wish your father was here, he might learn a few things too. This wasn't just about learning about things in the forest, but learning to bond. And it really worked! It just makes me so happy to know that things between you and Twilight are getting better. ohhhh! Come here!" Fluttershy couldn't hold it, and gave you a big big hug. ohhhh...her hugs were always so gentle and soft.
>Everything was working out. Holy shit, everything was working out. While still suspicious of Trixie. It seemed she was finally getting into the groove. As for you and Twilight. Things seemed to be going fine, aside from you not writing your notes at first. Everything has been going fine. You didn't feel uncomfortable around her, and nor did she feel uncomfortable about you.
>The only thing worrisome was Zecora, while she didn't have much to say at this point. She was always giving you a mysterious look. Surely she doesn't have enough mysterious mojo sense to figure you out. Maybe it was too extreme to think she may have seen something the others haven't. But when it comes to cartoon stuff, you should never take it lightly.
>You all now went to the final destination, the bonus spot. Whateve rit was, you did want to see it. Going to any place new in Equestria was always great. even if you seen it in the show.

and thats it for the night
>>
>>27655044
Shit is gonna go down next chapter, expect another small time OC villain.
>>
>>27655069
>>
File: [DOOMING INTENSIFIES].gif (525 KB, 254x278) Image search: [Google]
[DOOMING INTENSIFIES].gif
525 KB, 254x278
>>27655069
>OCs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452413428120.gif (930 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452413428120.gif
930 KB, 500x281
>>27655767
You called it upon yourself
>>
>>27655862
I blame Elo
>>
I want to fuck a fru-fru Twilight
>>
>>27656192
>wanting purple autisimo
Bugbutt is more my style
>>
>>27656671
She will give you bug AIDS
>>
>>27655767
relax. its not like its important. just another "one episode" one off
>>
>>27655998
But why?
>>
Why don't we make a little splatoon group on this thread?
>>
Obligatory posting, ten minutes late addition
>>
>>27649982
>The lesson goes on smoothly, and now class has ended.
>Today we learned about basic multiplication and division and tomorrow will be a test of the all the subjects.
>As the students leave, Diamond and Silver give an evil grin your way before leaving.
>Scootaloo is not happy to say the least. "Gosh darn it, I hate it when they do this stuff, somehow I'm always the one to get caught up in it."
"If you paid attention to the teacher, it would have only been my problem."
>"I well... it just looked crazy how you were deflecting all those papers, and whats with your hair?" Soon later the other two come over.
>"Anon, are you ok? I saw all the papers flying around, but I wasn't sure if you were ok or not." But Scootaloo reassures Sweetie Belle.
>"Nah, Anon had it in the bag, it was mostly my fault for being so distracted." She looks down at the ground, disappointing at herself when Applebloom nudges her.
>"Hey, we all make mistakes, don't let them get to you." Scootaloo looks up, wiping her eyes, even though nothing is there.
>"Thanks, I can always count you guys to be there for me." and the both of them smile.
>"Hey, it's what friends are for." they say in unison, snickering at their own innuendo.
>What friends are for...
>A very basic need, yet it takes so much to find what a true friend is...
>No matter how you hear it, it doesn't seem to match what the ponies around you share.
>As if something more is there.
>You can feel it.
>>
>>27658558
>Sweetie Belle and Applebloom take exit out the door, leaving you, Scootaloo, and Ms. Cheerilee.
>"Hello Scootaloo and Anon. Now that everyone has left, we can get started."
>The both of you sit at attention, wondering what she might have in mind.
>Ms. Cheerilee pulls out two pieces of chalk, both twice as long as the one she was using in class. "Because were gonna have a very special lesson about what we've studied today." As she explains what's going to happen, she pulls out a paper with what appears to be the math test tomorrow. "You were going to take this test tomorrow, but... because you both look confident enough to take it without having to listen to what I have to say, you're going to take 'my' test." She lays a pan-flit onto the table, with a 'flap' echoing in the room.
>Scootaloo's eyes go wide. "How are we supposed to do all that!? There's no way we can finish this!" but Cheerilee interrupts.
>"Either you finish this today, or you will do it tomorrow... in front of the whole class." This causes Scootaloo to jump.
>"The whole class?" Her pupils dilate to minuscule dots identical to that of a pencils markings.
"Simple. I will do it."
>Scootaloo looks at you with complete dismay. She can't get out of this situation, and prolonging the inevitable would only make it worse, so she had no choice but to help in whatever way she could. "Alright, I'll do it too."
>>
>>27658568
>Ms. Cheerilee puts on a smirk and starts listing off questions one after another.
>"1 + 6"
"7"
>"12 + 8"
"20"
>"12 * 8"
"96"
>"54 / 9"
"6"
>"59 - 62"
"-3"
>Scootaloo is awestruck.
>Both you and Cheerilee go at it for a while, but neither of you hesitate to say or answer a single question.
>Because she has a paper to read them off.
>And you already know what the answer to all of them is.
>Ms. Cheerilee sits back in her chair with a final huff and gets up. "Wow, I never thought I'd have any pony do that good on something I've given..." and then she looks at you. "But I guess being Twilight's son does have it's perks." she gives a warm smile, knowing that you won't have a problem in her class. She finally has the perfect student, and now she only needs to teach you the history of the land.
>But it really had nothing to do with Twilight.
>Though you don't discourage her from her hopes.
>>
>>27658578
>Instead you look at Scootaloo, who seems to be standing in disbelief at how good you did.
>"I-I uuh... wha? how? This is..." She didn't know how to respond how good you did. No hesitation, no falter, no clumsiness. It was spot-on and she couldn't believe her own eyes.
>So she lets out a long held breathe and falls to the ground, passing out in the most umpleasent manner.
>Right on her face.
>But she doesn't get back up, so Ms. Cheerilee walks up to her with a glint of disappointment before turning to you. "You're free to go 'Prince' Anonymous. I will take care of Scootaloo for the time being, so no need to worry."
>This catches your attention.
"Prince?"
>"Yes, prince. You are the son of royalty. So it is how you will be addressed in the future, if you ever go to a place like Canterlot with your mother." Cheerilee gives you a warm smile before you exit the room.
>Leaving you outside the school.
>With two fillies waiting for you.
>>
I have to apologize about last update, I wrote it tired and didn't proof read shit so it came out with way more mistakes than usual. I already fixed it on the pastebin, so for those who are interested and the ones who haven't read the chapter, please don't read the thread update and instead read the pastebin chapter.

http://pastebin.com/iwET8t8R
>>
File: 1465214753579.png (803 KB, 500x2265) Image search: [Google]
1465214753579.png
803 KB, 500x2265
>>27657223
>the fact that I put my OC into a story isn't important
>>
>>27624777
>Still not in the pastebins...
That's the only reason why I ignored your posts in the previous threads. Your story is cool and I was totally missing out. I hope that OP won't forget about you in the future, Cockfish.
>>
>>27658944
>because the show doesn't have one off antognoists.
>>
File: 1463762859628.png (135 KB, 473x493) Image search: [Google]
1463762859628.png
135 KB, 473x493
>>27657223
Nigger I could stomach the retarded Donte fight scene with topcunt and even the dreadful Big Boss shit but really?
>>
>>27659013
Probably OP will leave cockfishbout again because OP is a faggot
>>
>>27659165
....ehhhhhh....fine. i'll rework it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.