[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circle Magic Quest #2.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 6
File: 1464459825616.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464459825616.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Another .5 COYA Thread, isn't that fun?
Why should you play it? Because we got the most special snowflake fish poner protag.

Last thread: >>27489162
What did we do? We set out on our travels through the world. And then we got by a manticore. Then I started writing and the thread died in the middle of doing so, hooray for setbacks
>>
>>27502165
>>27502173
>>27502160
>>27502164
>>27504579
>Well, no use trying to find anyone in this darkness
>Instead you decide to place some of your gear down close by so your friend can find you easier
>Taking off your saddlebags, you place them on a flat stone close to the edge
>Additionally, you use your hoof to draw a bit one of the circles into the dirt, activating it with some of your magic
>Just like that, you achieved fire and warmth
>The light might also make it easier for your companion to find you, at least you hope so
>Watching the flames flicker, you lie down in the grass, eyes slowly closing
>What an eventful day you think to yourself, you deserve some rest
>And a few minutes later, you are sleeping deeply, chest slowly raising and falling
>...
>Your ears swivel around, noise disturbing your peaceful dreams
>It sounds like someone is looking through his bags to find something
>Slowly opening one of your eyes, the light of the fire blinds you for a moment
>But soon you see it, a pony with bat wings and ear tufts is going through your belongings
>With a midnight blue coat and dark gray mane with silver streaks the intruder looks quite stunning
>Her frame makes you believe she is a mare and her flank shows what you think are lock picking tools
>Around her neck she has a small, wooden whistle
>She filled her saddlebags a lot and is now observing your locked trinket box with a keen eye
>What do you do?
>>
>>27509747
Catch her, restrain her with magic.
>>
>>27509747
>Rape

Diving manoeuvre right into her cunt and start to subjugate to slutty bat she is
>>
>>27509838
>>27509840
Combine the two, lewdly restrain.
>>
>>27509840
This. Time to subjugate the bat.
>>
>>27509918
I like this. Start out completely innocent, and increase the lewdness slowly during the restraint.
>>
>>27509840
>>27509938
No cheap retarded smut please
>>
>>27509945
>>27509747

Yes chep retarded goofy smut, pls
>>
>>27509747
Forgot to mention, pull off the whistle immediately after tackling her.
>>
File: Skimpy-Seadance.png (3 MB, 4800x3750) Image search: [Google]
Skimpy-Seadance.png
3 MB, 4800x3750
>>
>>27509975
This, don't let her use the rape whistle
>>
>>27509840
>>27509938
Don't go full lewd, maybe just get progressively hot and bothered. Maybe the robber notices this and tries to make it worse to get out of a bad situation.
>>
>>27510012
I can go with this.
>>
>just starting thread
>already getting lewd
I am perfectly okay with this.

>>27510000
>quads
w-wew
>>
Reminder that in character creation we chose to make a lewd kelpie, and the bat was just described as stunning.
>>
>>27510060
>asexual
>>
>>27510067
Shut up wolvan.
>>
>>27509747
can we not rape the first pony we meet please? Sexually intimidating her is fine of course.

Though she might see us as some kind of a smelly fish monster which would make it a lot harder.
>>
>>27509838
>>27509918
>>27509919
>>27509975
>>27510005
>She's stealing your stuff! No way you can just let that happen
>You jump up, immediately leaping at the still distracted bat
>In the last moment before you collide with her, she turns her head, panic in her eyes
>You knock into her side, throwing both of you on the ground and you slide along the floor a bit
>You must have scrapped your right back leg because you can feel a burning stinging on it
>The bat is slightly dazed but still tries to stand up to make for an escape into the night
>Quickly reacting, you jump on top of her, pinning her down with your body
>She's squirming under your weight, grinding her body against yours while spouting profanities
>"Let me go you smelly fish monster!", she curses at you while still wriggling around
>It feels... surprisingly good, but you don't got no time for that
>She was about to steal your stuff, you can't have that.
>Your eyes fall onto the whistle and you're quick to grab it before she can use it, who knows what the thing can do
>She falls immediately silent, staring in your face and hissing through her breath
>"Give. It. Back."
>What do you do?
>>
>>27510092
But she was going to rob us, now we rob her
Of her tight cunt
>>
>>27510114
Now now, you're the one who's stealing from me, and we can't have you calling for your robber friends
>>
>>27510114
"I'll give it back after you tell me who you are, why you are stealing my stuff, and what this whistle does!"
>>
>>27510114
Everybody got time for that
>>
>>27510114
Oh no, it's no big deal, you're just stealing the stuff I need to live, and that I will die without. But please, tell me your sob story.
>>
>>27510114
>>27510143
>>27510150
>>27510166
These plus tell her we don't smell.
>>
>>27510114
Soosh her, we just want to be friend, *wink wink nudge nudge in the pudge*
>>
>>27510114
Toot her whistle.
>>
>>27510166
This, then begin the rape
>>
>>27510114
Doesn't feel nice having somebody mess with your stuff?
>>
>>27510143
>>27510150
>>27510166
>>27510192
>>27510282
"Oh no, can't have you let you call for your robber friends now can I?", you sarcastically remark before looking at the whistle closer
>It is mostly carved of wood, maybe birch if you had to take a guess. Multiple golden lines are going around it
>The leather strap she used to secure it to her neck goes through a small hole at the top of the trinket, secured with 2 tight knots
>"I work alone. Let me go!", she demands again
>She is still hissing at you and started growling while trying to trash around and get away from you
"Doesn't feel good having other people mess with your stuff, does it?"
>She is starting to break free but you just sit down on her, rubbing against her body slightly
>She stares at you in shock, but she stopped struggling at least
"Now tell me, why were you trying to rob me again? I might need that stuff to live"
>"And so do I", she just snarks at you, "life isn't hard if you've got nowhere to go"
>With a hint of annoyance and hate she tells you to let her go or you'll regret it"
>>
>>27510282
This. Say it with as much condescension as possible.
>>
>>27510366
Then go get a job instead of stealing from ponies who have worked to earn their stuff, scumbag
>>
>>27510366
Why should I let you go? You were stealing from me. Tell me exactly how you would feel if I kept this whistle that doesn't belong to me, and maybe I'll consider it.
>>
>>27510366
Our entire life is in those bags you tried to steal from.
>>
>>27510366
The way I see it, you may rgret it if wee let you go now
Use your tail
>>
>>27510366
You know, fish are carnivores batty. Might not want to make me too angry, all this activity is making me a bit hungry.
>>
File: 1332652340061.jpg (21 KB, 406x273) Image search: [Google]
1332652340061.jpg
21 KB, 406x273
PURE SEX
>>
>>27510387
>>27510402
>>27510407
>>27510422
>>27510439
"Go get a job instead of stealing ponies' entirely lives. Everything I own is in those backs!", you start to get slightly pissed
>She just yells back at you, "I want to see YOU getting a job as a batpony, you stinking slu-"
>A slap with your tail immediately shuts her up though
"Now tell me what this thing over here does and then, tell me what it feels like if someone takes something that belongs to you. Might consider letting you go then"
>She shakes her head while pouting, so you try to use the whistle yourself, seeing what it does
>You take a deep breath and blow into it, but not a single sound leaves the trinket
>A glance back to the thief reveals burning hatred in her eyes
>"I told you you'll regret this", she tells you before she opens her mouth, showing her tongue to you
>On it, you can see a magical circle for just a quick moment
>She then proceeds to close her eyes and bite down on it, a massive shock wave accompanied by white, blinding light erupting
>It throws you off and you land on your back, pain stinging in your left shoulder
>The bat is quick to swipe in, hit you in the face once and then takes the whistle back
>With a spit in your face she tells you, "there's what you fucking deserve you abomination. See you never"
>She takes off, flying west wards
>It seems she left your stuff here, fortunately
>But it doesn't help your whole body from hurting and your exhausted from this
>What do you do?
>>
>>27510625
I want that whistle, we need to get that whistle.
Also you'd think a pony who is discriminated against would be a little more hesitant to discriminate against us.
>>
well, fuck it, this quest s shit
>>
>>27510645
>it seems she left your stuff here, fortunately
>>
>>27510625
Well, she sucked. Neat trick though, I wonder if she's going the same place as us. Let's just go back to bed.
>>
>>27510625
Let the shitter go.
>>
>>27510625
>It seems she left your stuff here, fortunately
Awesome, we don't have to follow her. She was an asshole who made racist excuses to justify being a thief, and I want nothing to do with her.
>>
>>27510682
Fuck, I'm not sure how I missed that.
>>
>>27510660
>>27510701
>>27510733
>>27510761
>She pisses you off. A lot
>Using racism to justify her thievery, surely it can't be that bad for her... right?
>You want that whistle though now, you totally are going to get her if you ever see her again
"Bitch", you remark as you lay back down to sleep
>Hopefully by tomorrow the world will look a little brighter
>Your fire is almost out but it's going to keep you warm enough for the rest of the night
>Laying down your head, you quickly fall back into the dream world, resting until morning
>...
>The first few rays of sun hit your face and you immediately open your eyes and are back on your hooves
>Looks like this is gonna be another bright and sunny day, even if you preferred the rain
>Next to you, you find a sheet of paper with a note scribbled onto it

Couldn't find you, headed back home, sorry.
Town should be west a few hours away
-Ebony

>Well, there goes that
>Ebony probably sent this message through magic while you slept
>As you stretch, your stomach starts to grumble
>You could try making it to town, or you could see about hunting for breakfast in the morning
>Maybe there is something else you want to do before?
>>
Last post tonight. Sorry for the cockblock and the horrible writing.
Feedback, questions, comments, smalltalk. You know the drill
>>
>>27511289
See if we can't find a river to hunt fish in.
>>
>>27511289
Send her a message back. Then head towards town, hunting as we go in case we see anything along the way.
>>
Im here to get railroaded,give me hell.
>>
>>27511510

You have arrived just in time to witness the bump train. The ride will last until right before the QM returns.
If you were expecting anything fun, you've come too late. Feel free to leave the ride anytime.
>>
>>27511289
Let's do this
>>27511343
>>
>>27511305
i love you
>>
circle bump
>>
bamp
>>
funky fish love bump
>>
bedtime bump
>>
I want to quest inside fishmare.
>>
anyone wanna have some kind of discussion until op returns?
>>
Bump because this ain't dying before QM starts again

>>27516302
What about fish poner makes her so cute?
>>
>>27516917
slender, athletic body I guess. Also her colors are nicely
>>
>>27511697
>>27511343
>>27511337
>Looks like you'll have to do the rest of the journey all by yourself, but not before sending a message back
>You're in luck, Ebony has left a "return address" on the back of the letter, another circle that also sends the paper back to the sender
>You doubt you'd have known which symbols to use all by yourself otherwise
>But as you try to think of something to write, you realize that you don't got any idea on what to tell your friend
>Another grumbling of your stomach reminds you that it is still time for breakfast
"Eh, can't think with an empty stomach", you say and shrug
>Not wanting to waste your ration just yet, you head deeper into the forest in hope of finding a river to hunt fish in or something
>That is also going to give you time to think about what to write down
>Strolling deeper, the forest grows darker and darker, you could almost think it turned night again
>Noises are all around you and make you feel quite uncomfortable
>You trot and trot and trot, barely being able to see by now
>A few minutes later, you come to stand still and raise your nose into the wind
>Something smells... burned? Like someone's making a fire.
>You can't quite place it, but the noise of sticks cracking makes your ears raise in attention and you hastily look around
>It's dead silent again but you feel watched
>Through the silent forest you are able to hear water flow however, it seems to come from the east
>The smokey smell comes from the nord
>What do you do?
>>
>>27517861
run away
>>
>>27517861
Let's go to the east
>>
>>27517975
>>27518032
>Adrenaline is pumping through you and you rush off into the direction of the water
>As you rush through the trees, a few sticks slap you in the face from time to time and you stumble quite frequently
>Whatever it is, it's following you. And it isn't just cracking anymore, you can also hear growling of some kind
>You start seeing green eyes all around you, staring at you quietly
>They are following you the entire way until you see light come from between the trees
>Safe! You're going to be safe, you happily tell yourself
>But as you reach the edge of the trees and you're able to see again from the light temporarily blinding you, your heart stops
>You found the water source.... it's a river about 30 meters down a cliff and the other edge is too far to make the jump
>You turn around just to find a bunch of wooden, wolf like creatures to emerge into the bright sunlight, deep snarls coming from them
>They seem to gaze at you with hunger in their eyes, you count 3 of them
>What will you do?
>>
>>27518116
Animals typically don't like fire.
>>
>>27518116
jump in the river, don't break your adorable fish legs.
>>
>>27518141
>>27518193
>Well, not a lot you can do in this situation
>Not trying to move too quickly, you start drawing multiple circles with fire symbols on the ground
>Animals usually aren't a fan of fire, and if these things really are made out of wood...
>With a quick stomp, the circles light up, cascades of fire shooting into the air
>The timberwolves wince stepping back cautiously but still keeping an eye on you from the edge of the forest
>Looks like the only thing left is to jump, you doubt you could escape otherwise
>Taking a few deep breathes, you take a leap of faith
>The heat from the fiery pillars disappears, replaced by cool wind flowing around you
>The fall, even though it can not be more than a few seconds, feels like an eternity to you
>And then it happens, you hit the water.... quite hard as a matter of fact
>The impact leaves you completely breathless and vulnerable, the river's power overwhelming you and taking you away
>You don't know how far or where to, actually, but you manage to drag yourself to the shore after the canyon ends
>The water did feel good, but most of your supplies are soaked now, especially your sketchbook
>In the distance, you can see smoke raising to the sky, multiple pillars as a matter of fact
>What do?
>>
>>27518428
Oh yeah, the sketchbook. Still, better thsn being eaten. Hope the rest of the world doesn't suck. Take a while to recover and set it to wherecour book might can dry out.
>>
>>27518428

Rest up for a while, and try to dry out your supplies for a bit.
After that we should try and get out bearings. Can't head to a tournament if we're lost. Remember that the sun rises in the east.

Also, we might want to check out the smoke pillars once we're rested. Multiple smoke stacks like that could be interpreted as the universal sign for SoS.

We should seek higher ground and try and see what's what.
>>
>>27518527
>Your... sketchbook. It was one of your most important possessions
>Hopefully letting it dry will at least preserve your drawings
>Trying to stay above the river really killed your stamina so you decide to rest
>It feels good just taking a breather like that for a bit and you nap off slowly
>....
>You wake up a while later, yawning and stretching the rest of your sleep away
>The sun has made considerate progress and seems to be going down quite soon
>Actually, that reminds you to get your bearings, since the sun goes down east...
>Looks like the river took you westwards, how far you are unable to tell unfortunately
>The smoke comes from the north, but unfortunately there is a hill in the way to actually see it's source
>Otherwise, there isn't a lot around, mostly flat terrain as far as you can see
>You remember you still haven't written Ebony anything What would you even write?
>What do you want to do?
>>
>>27518879
Check out the smoke, I guess.
>>
>>27518879
let's write ebony a soggy letter letting her know we are doing ok/didn't get eaten by that manticore.

let's head up that hill and check out that smoke.
>>
So... Paused for the night? I'm guessing?

First bump
>>
Seadance a qt smelly fish bump
>>
B
>>
Seadance smells freash and briny bump.
>>
So, any meaningful discussions anyone?
>>
>>27522634

What do you think the tournament will be like?
>>
>>27523320
Ponies drawing circles at each other
>>
Nuh uh. Ain't no fishy pones be falling victim to page ten on my watch.

Guys halp my watch is over. I can't protect her smile anymore.
>>
>>27524276
nooo not her cute toothy smile
>>
File: speed animating.gif (154 KB, 784x529) Image search: [Google]
speed animating.gif
154 KB, 784x529
No bully pls I didn't actually try that hard.
>>
>>27524611
Omfg Zenith you bastard. This is just fucking adorable
>>
>>27524611
Apex predator.
>>
>>27524611
Yes!
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 338x43) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 KB, 338x43
cucked and abandoned by your QM, how does it feel?
>>
>>27527923
>>
>>27529077
>>
Page ten not safe for fishpone
>>
Poor fishpone, all she wants is to be a fishpone and not on page 10.
>>
>>27532238
No fishpone on page ten!
>>
>>27533379
>>
>>27533379
>>
>>27534995
>>
Gotta start a bit later today, still stock in god knows where the fuck I am
>>
>>27536783
Do you need assistance, did you have a dissociative fugue?
>>
>>27519676
>>27519984
>The basics should suffice you decide, telling her that at least you didn't get eaten by that manticore
>Also that you're OK of course and that you'll make your way from here yourself
>With that out of the way, you touch the return circle and the paper disappears in a cloud of red smoke
>Which reminds you, you should check out where that other smoke is coming from
>Leaving your stuff behind to dry you head off to the hill quickly
>It actually feels kind of good having gone for a swim, your skin is wet again and the river water, despite the stream's force, felt nice
>With a hop and a skip in your step, you reach the landmark in a few minutes, climbing it up
>What you see surprises you just a tiny bit: A bunch of houses tightly packed together, smoke rising from some of the smokestacks
>You are still a bit away but you think you can make out a few ponies at the edge of the settlement
>As a matter of fact, you hear voices, they even sound like they come closer
>On further observation of the sight before you, you see a group of three ponies making their way in your direction
>What do you do?
>>
>>27537356
Let's go joyfully greet them! There's no way they could possibly be put off by the fact we're a siren!
>>
>>27537356
New friends!
>>
>>27537377
>>27537409
"New friends!", you shout happily as you hope down from the hill to greet the newcomers
>At first the 3 ponies peer up, looking around confused until their eyes settle on the incoming oddity that is you
>Coming closer, you greet them with a wide grin, showing off your sharp fangs
>But then their faces quickly morph into fear and they turn around, rushing back to town
>You wonder what got into them all of a sudden and turn around, maybe there's something scary behind you?
>Nope, nothing at all there! Weird, you think
>Should you follow them into town? Maybe greet the towns folk directly?
>Or maybe go back to your makeshift camp?
>Maybe there is something else that comes to mind...
>>
>>27537715
Be after them! Ask them what they're afraid of.
>>
>>27537715
Showing carnivorous teeth around herbivores leads to a rather obvious outcome.
>>
>>27537715
They're probably embarrassed that they didn't welcome you properly, go after them and tell them that they don't need to go get the cake or do anything fancy.
>>
>>27537861
>>27537883
>>27537997
>Not thinking twice about it, you run after them, trying to catch up to ask them what they're afraid off
>Unfortunately, you aren't quick enough to reach them in time as they disappear between the houses
>Quickly entering the town, you look around before shouting after them
"You don't have to be embarrassed that you didn't welcome me properly, no need to get a cake or something!", you announce in a booming voice
>All eyes in the town suddenly turn to you and everypony grows absolutely silent immediately
>Their stares make you feel rather uncomfortable and you are about to back away but a voice catches you off guard
>"What is all this commotion about?", a lone guards mare shouts as she moves through the crowd
>As soon as she sees you, she asks you in a rather rude voice "Who are you? What do you want? We don't need any monsters around here!"
>>
>>27538036
That is extremely rude. For your information, we got lost in the forest and we're running low on supplies.
>>
>>27538036
I'm no monster! I'm looking for somewhere to rest and maybe buy supplies.
>>
>>27538036
Monster!?, that just hurts lady.
>>
File: 1439614475273.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439614475273.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>27537715
Holy fuck.
>>
>>27538036
Good, because I'm not a monster, I'm just really really really confused!
>>
>>27538061
>>27538098
>>27538158
>Quite taken back by the guard's sudden reaction you take a few steps back before starting to stammer
"R-rude! I'm not a m-monster!", you exclaim while stumping down your hoof onto the ground, glaring at her
>She keeps staring back at you, none of you avoiding each other's gaze as she asks you again: "What do you want and who are you?"
"My name's Seadance and I came here because I am running low on supplies", you answer truthfully
>After a few tense moments that seem like eternities to you, the mare's look softens
>"You've got one day", she states, "I want you gone from her by tomorrow, you understand that?"
>How do you respond?
>>
>>27538325
Non-ponies not welcome in this town?
>>
>>27538325
Why does everypony want us to leave so badly...?
>>
>>27538325
I haven't done anything wrong, whey are you doing this to me?
>>
>>27538325
Try not to think about how much your feelings are hurt.
>>
>>27538325
y-you too
>>
>>27539624
>>
>>27540886
>>
>>27542435
>>
>>27538509
the all appropriate response
>>
>>27542435
>>
>>27538354
>>27538405
>>27538417
>>27538452
>>27538509
>>27544679
"Y-you too", you stammer in response, the guard giving you a weird look
>You do realize your mistake quickly though and give a proper answer: "I haven't done anything wrong, why are non-ponies so unwelcome in this town?"
>The other pony just responds with a shake of her head
>"Vermint like your kind have terrorized this town before, we don't want anything to do with your kind"
>That's weird, your people attacking these innocent ponies? That confuses you
>Desperately trying to not think about how hurt you are you nod
"One day. I get it", you respond, to which the guards mare turns around and addresses the crowd
>"Everypony go on with your business, nothing to see here"
>Most of them listen and return to their previous activities, a few still giving you that odd glance from time to time though
>Well, with that out of the way, there are a few places you could visit
>There seems to be a bar, a general store, a blacksmith and a tavern in this town
>You could also head back to camp
>Or maybe you'd like to talk with the locals first?
>>
>>27546135

We need to stock up on supplies, then get heading towards the tournament. A trip to the stores is our priority. We should stay away from the bar and tavern, no telling what rowdy folk will do to a cute little fish pone.
>>
>>27546135
Lets learn about these attacks. Are they sirens specifically or just random predators we're being lumped with.
>>
>>27546155
>>27546207
>Since you're need to stock up on your supplies, you should check the general store first
>They should probably have everything you need for your journey
>You probably don't want to visit the tavern or the bar, there's no telling what the rowdy folk might do to you
>Although you're rather certain that you could.... persuade them to not take you without buying dinner first
>But business first! You need them supplies and you need them quick
>Making your way through town to visit the general store, you keep an eye out for the other ponies
>Most of them nervously glance at you or avoid your gaze when they realize you are watching them
>There's a mother pulling her foal close to herself as she sees you coming, giving you a discouraging glare
>Other than that, your trip to the shop is rather uneventful and you enter the dark room
>It is quite big you remark as you trot through the aisles
>Hmmm, what do you need though? Maybe you should ask the shop keeper for some stuff?
>That reminds you, you might also want to get some info on these attacks. But who to ask?
>Again, you could talk to the owner of the store, or maybe you could find that guards mare again?
>>
>>27546398
We shouldn't bring up the subject with the store owner, but if they bring it up we could ask a few questions. The guard would probably be able to give us all of the details.
>>
>>27546470
This'll do. We are gonna find out about it one way or another tho.
>>
>>27546470
>>27546660
>Better try asking the shopkeeper first to get a general idea of what is going on first
>You head over to the unicorn mare in the corner of the store
>"Welcome, welcome to the best general store in town! Anything that you want or need! How may I help you?", she greet you gleefully
>You ask them for information about the recent raids the mare was talking about earlier
>"The raids you say? It's pretty bad if you ask me. They came at night a few days ago, breaking into families' houses. They proceeded to kidnap little fillies and colts and left behind a bunch of algae. That's why most believe that it was some kind of sea creature"
>She looks down to the floor before mumbling, "even my sweet little honey pot is gone."
>A single tear rolls down her cheek, but she tries her best to hide her bad mood
>"Anyways though, I doubt you really care about that. Need anything for travels?", she asks with a fake smile
>You could press it, but do you want to? Maybe you'll just buy something and leave and talk to someone else instead
>The mare still has a few tears flowing down her cheek
>>
>>27546892
Don't push the emotional mare. Get the supplies, but ask what she'd suggest for a trip through the desert.
>>
>>27547059
Yea, agreed.

Then let's go save some fillies!
>>
>>27546892
We can't just leave without investigating. If the criminals are of our kind it's practically our responsibility to apprehend them! I think...?
>>
>>27547292
There's still the guard we can talk to.
>>
>>27547059
>>27547170
>>27547292
>>27547306
"What would you suggest for a trip through the desert?", you ask, to which she perks up slightly
>"Well, for one, you need tons of water. Drying out in the desert is deadly as you probably know. Also I'd get a map and a compass, that way you won't get lost", she puts a hoof to her face
>"Oh, also don't forget a tent and if you want to travel at night a torch and a coat to keep you warm. It can get quite freezing. Although I actually suggest a magical light, the downside is you'd need to power if with circle magic though, so I don't know if you even know how to use it. Interested?", curiosity shows in her eyes again
>You nod enthusiastically and she goes in the back, grabbing all the stuff she just talked about
>She then proceeds to ring you up, telling you that all of this would cost you about 50 bits, 60 if you wanted the magical light instead of the torch
>That reminds you, you don't have any of those bits at hand! Weren't those the things your teacher gave to you as a parting gift?
>You left them all at camp though, maybe you could ask the shopkeeper to keep the stuff ready for you?
>You also want to investigate a bit more, those fillies and colts... you don't want to think what those ponies would do to them
>Maybe there is some place else you want to visit in town as well, or talk to someone?
>>
>>27547577
>No bits

Haha, time to whore!
>>
>>27547577
Ask her to hold onto our order while we go to get our stuff. Hopefully it's dry by now.
>>
pausing here
Also here's a choice
I am thinking about taking a break here, so if you guys want to let the thread die, go ahead and do so. I would be taking a few days break, then start up longname to finish the flashback. Another few days pause after that and Custos goes up, Circle after that again. Tell me if you don't like that idea though or if you have another idea. If thread is up tomorrow still, I'll probably have another session

Feedback, Comments, Suscribes, Smalltalk?
I heard some people don't understand my magic system or think my lore is a mess, anyone got some questions?
>>
>>27547818
As long as Custos happens, I'm happy.
>>
>>27547928
linkeh pls
>>
>>27547818
Question: Will it be enough to say, "I want to do this with our magic," or will you expect us to riddle out how to make that happen?
Follow up: if you expect us to figure it out, will we only have to learn each combination one time before it can be automatic?
>>
>>27548344
Initially, I wanted to make you figure out most combinations at least once, from then on casting them automatically (with the time delay it would take to draw that circle of course) but ultimately, I don't think a lot of you liked the idea so I kind of dropped that.
If you do, against all odds, want to have the puzzle mechanic be part of the quest, tell me, or if you got suggestions to change the puzzling before readding it, that is also OK
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>27547818
Do custos next. Longname can wait.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.