[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a signup for tomorrow's CYOA. This one's going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: EqG is Hell.png (56 KB, 371x373) Image search: [Google]
EqG is Hell.png
56 KB, 371x373
This is a signup for tomorrow's CYOA.

This one's going to be different. In addition to the main character's story there will also be a villain bent on stopping her. Both of these character's actions will be controlled as follows:

Tripfags will control the main character and vote on what she does. Post in this thread with the trip you will be using if you want to have a say on what she does.

Anonymous posters will control the villain. The villain's actions will be be subtle as the story progresses. Depending on choices the tripfags make, the main character could enter zones where she may be misguided or attacked by the villain with various results.
>>
>>27492304
>CYOA run only by tripfags
And what is the name of this CYOA going to be? Or better yet, the name and trip the QM's going to be using. I'd like to know so I can set up a filter early.
>>
>>27492326
You don't approve I take it?
>>
>>27492326
Kek
>>
>>27492304
You have given me details about how the quest will be run but nothing about the setting or the MC.

I don't care about your systems. Tell me something about the actual quest or I will have no reason to want to play it.
>>
>>27492304
Tripfag reporting in
>>
>>27492789
Or to put it more simply, I am not signing up for something I know nothing about. Tell me about your quest, not your gimmick.
>>
>>27492326
This, basically.
>>
File: 1451720478904.png (63 KB, 304x246) Image search: [Google]
1451720478904.png
63 KB, 304x246
>>27492326
>>
>>27492304
Not a better idea than the last time you tried this.
>>
>>27492789
>>27492804
The setting is in an 80's era Californian desert where a group of ponies are partying. The main character is raped during a drug bust by the cops and has to find a way to prove she is still fit to join the military. Once she gives birth to her rape baby she will put it up for adoption and continue as a midnight vigilante, taking down corrupt government officials while moonlighting as a juice fountain barista who owes back taxes to the IRS.
>>
>>27493018
I really doubt you're the OP, cause that is the single dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>27493018
Let's not use that trip.
>>
>>27493018
That sounds like a setting for humans. Are there any ponies in this?
>>
>>27493118
>The setting is in an 80's era Californian desert where a group of ponies are partying.
>>
File: 1464151175205.jpg (29 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1464151175205.jpg
29 KB, 438x438
>>27493018
>>
>>27492304
>>27493018
No really, you're going to need to tell us that's not it.
>>
>>27493437
Are you saying you don't want to play as a dishonorably discharged army recruit who blames the government for her alcoholism? You don't want to role play her serving orange juice to customers while secretly planning her next state worker assassination? Set in the 80's? Shutter shades and neon skirts?
>>
>>27493767
No, sorry bro, that's not really what I really look for in a pony related cyoa. I don't understand why this is being set in a pony universe. But hey, I'm just one faggot. The idea could sound bad but the execution could be brilliant.
>>
>>27494256
So you're saying it should be in the Canterlot High universe instead? It wouldn't really be a pony-themed CYOA then, would it.
>>
>>27494756
It's not really pony if it's set in california in the 80s, is it?
>>
>>27494756
Is it a drawn quest, then I would kind of understand because ponies and other animals are used in place of humans for technical reasons as they have always been(easier to draw expressive relatable faces).
It just doesn't sound like a quest that needs to take place in a fantasy world. My first comment I was just stating my personal preference. There have been other popular cyoas that put ponies in the real world, nothing wrong with that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.