[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this a thing now? Rainbow Dash impersonating other ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1457837868814.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1457837868814.png
1 MB, 1366x768
So is this a thing now?

Rainbow Dash impersonating other ponies by mimicking their manes?

It seems to happen a lot lately.
>>
>>27461303
Oh, come on, it's fun
And she's my least fave of the mane 6
>>
>>27461303
That's not Rainbow Dash.
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>27461318
I'm not complaining.

Just sayin'.
>>
>>27461303

Impersonating others seems to be a running trend this whole season.
>>
its just the animators trying to create a new meme, safe to say its not becoming a thing
>>
>>27461303
its interesting that she has the fashion sense to pull it off so well. that and her love for theater. theres a sophisticated side to rainbow dash that we only get glimpses into.
>>
>>27461303
this running gag has become old very fast, like, by the second time she did it.
>>
>>27461303
Hey you know shes just trying to be
Loyal to the characters
>>
Yeah I don't get it, it doesn't bother me but it's weird mainly just the mane thing, it almost resembles Pinkie level mane magic....which makes me feel weird
>>
She also has the grievous task of bearing all the epic meme faces the animators come up with now
>>
>>27461380
Fans loved it when she first did it in season five.

Gotta milk that joke, famm!
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 499x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 499x481
>>27461380
>implying
>>
I wanna fuck Rarity dead
>>
>>27463382
Thanks for sharing friend.
>>
>mimicking other personalities
Is pretty common from insecure persons and she is pretty insecure, so I don't see big deal, in fact makes her more organic character
>>
>>27461380
>durr if I don't like me, is because isn't funny
Grow up
>>
>>27461352
I wish they broke this out for Newbie Dash. Her mane looks the best mimicking Twi's.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.