[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the old times!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: imagine whatever i dunop lel.jpg (381 KB, 900x1164) Image search: [Google]
imagine whatever i dunop lel.jpg
381 KB, 900x1164
>Last time over a year ago
>You finished playing VR games with akita,and lamps
>You were hanging out with your friends in the town afterwards
>You ask your friends if they like it here more than home and responses you get are mixed
>Lamps most definitivly enjoyed hanging out at this place had a good time,even though he made an idiot of himself a few times
>Akita was having a good time as well despite having to take care of shore.
>Seeing how everyone had a good time you conclude your conversation and take the ride home
>What do you do on the way home,of course you could just sleep it off if you're that kind of person.
>>
eh,atleast i tried guess i just can't keep it afloat.
>>
>>27452123
This is taking place after that monster fight, right?

Obligatory: Snuggle shore and Akita.
>>
>>27453532
>You walk over to akita and shore and suprise snuggle them,holding both of them in a massive hug
>"You guys are really the best"
>Shore giggles,"aww thank you amber you're really sweet to me"
>Akita shortly speaks up as well
"You're a great person to have around amber i'm glad to be friends with you"
>You let them go after a little while
>So was there anything else you planned to do?

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26588404/#26592299 last thread,i'm running cause i loved the quest and i want to see how much i differentiate from coltshan,i don't have experience QM'ing i just greentext a ton.
>>
>>27453811
Nah, let's just enjoy the ride home. Hope there's stuff to do when we get back.

Nice. And I can tell, but hey, this is one way to get practice.
>>
>>27453962
>You find a seat behind shore and akita and sit down there waiting out the ride,as you live the futuristic town everything becomes simpler,you can already feel closer to home
"Hey,amber will i ever have a normal body like you?"
>You sigh before answering the little filly
>You don't want to lie to her..
>"Maybe,it's most definitivily a possibility and if you want we could look into it"
"That would be delightfull!"
>She squees and jumps from the front seat into your lap
>You lift her up with your hooves and boop the mechanical filly in nose
>"Haha,you're really cute you know."
>She nods affirmativly before sitting down next to you
>After what seems to be couple of hours the train stops and you and your companion exit heading home
>When you get back to the village you split up and each of you head to your homes
"Hey amber ya headin out somewhere tonight?",asks lamps
>So what is it going to be are you going to hang out with amber and do research on getting her a real body or hang out with lamps.
>>
>>27454032
Lamps babysits Amber, we go consult a local alchemist about getting her a new body. Kinda forgot how she lost her old one, to be honest.

Do we have any money?
>>
>>27454115
She was a ghost to begin with afaik,we just got her a clockwork body.
>You turn over to lamps and talk to him
>"Hey could you watch amber for me,i'd go with you but she kind of asked me something"
"Really is it importnant?"
>You close up and whisper into his ear so shore can't hear you
>"She asked me about getting a real body and i'd really love to suprise her with it"
"Oh i see,alright sure i'll take care of her"
>You head over to an alchemist shop look at the door and much to your delight it's open.
>Atleast now you won't have to wait long time for it to open
"Hi there,whatcha came looking for?"
>The alchemist greets you
>You ask her about making a mechanical filly a actual body
"Oh i'm sorry i don't sell such potions,though a transformation would ofcourse be possible,and i could make you the potions altough you'd have to bring me indegredients"
>"So what is it you need?"
"Well,i'd need a crimson red crystal for blood,and another importnant thing is flesh of a sentient creature the one you want her to turn into i assume you'd want her to be a pony?,then pony flesh is needed,a bit of fur and mane as well,this would reflect to her new body's form and color so it does matter."
"All in all it's all a theory if you can get those indegredients you could get the filly a new body"
"It would be a long process but if you can get me those indegredients i could see about something."
>So,then do you want to go on a quest for rare materials,or do you plan to do something else?
>>
Alright I'll go sleep if thread lives then cool if not I'll probably make another one.
>>
>>27454243
Get Akita's help. We're going on a quest.
>>
bemp
>>
maybe put cyoa in the subject field next time ya dingus bump
>>
>>27455660
>Adventure times!
>"Right,thank you for your help I'll contact if I get what's necessary"
"By all means,goodbye Missy"
>You leave the shop and head over to akita's house.
>You knock on the door but after a few minutes there is no response.
>Guess she just isn't home or went somewhere.
>Are you going to look for her and if yes where?.
>>
>>27458083
Didnt think thread would make it,ill make it serious on #10.
>>
>>27458333
Look for any trace of her or where she might have gone. Nothing comes to mind, she didn't say anything to us.
>>
>>27458477
>Akita didn't contact you about this,which does worry you a bit
>You check around town at shops and you even go to your house to see if she went to visit berk or lamps.
"Hey sis you look a bit bothered,whats wrong?"
>"Looking for Akita,do you any idea where she could be?"
"Did you not look at door,she left a note saying she's going to the bar to have a drink"
>There was a note?
>How could you miss that..
>"Guess I didn't really pay much attention"
>"Thanks for help and how is Amber soon"
>He points to the Amber playing with some toys pretending to be a nurse,cute.
>"She's having a good time I see?"
"Yep."
>Well thanks for help
>You wave lamps goodbye as you leave the house and head for bar.
>Once your there you walk in and are greeted by the bartender.
>Surprisingly Akita is sitting alone at a table
>You walk over to her.
>"What's wrong why are ya alone?
"Well none of my friends are free but you're here now so sit down."
>"Sure,so i wanted to ask you of youvwanted to go adventure with me help Amber get a new body"
"Sound delightfull surely it would make her happy"
"But are.you sure you don't want to bring anyone with us?"
Sorry for massive wall I keep forgetting it's a cyoa not a greentext.
>>
>>27458645
Pull her close and say no. It's just you and me~
>>
>>27458775
>You lean in closer to akita and softly yet erotically speak into her fluffy ear
>"No sweetie its just you and me here~"
>You then caress her face with your hoof before letting go.
"A-amber what are you doing.."
>You giggle playfully
>"Hehe,absolutly nothing what were you thinking you dirty girl?"
"N-nothing"
>She attempts to regain her composure and speaks in a serious voice,unable to hide the fact that she likes your advances"
"Right then..so uhm when are we going?"
>What do you do?
>>
>>27458829
Where do you think we should start?

Squeeze her butt.Sorry, had to sleep.
>>
File: 1(start).png (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1(start).png
41 KB, 800x600
FUCK OFF COLTSHAN. MY THREAD.

Your name is Ben Garrison and you're in Equestria, what now motherfucker.
>>
>>27459701
>You look her straight in the eye to divert her attention.
>She looks back at you shifting her position slightly,you use the opportunity to firmly squeeze her butt with your hoof
"eeep what are you doing Amber?"
>"Something youll really like~"
"C-can we take this somewhere else..I'm a bit embarrassed"
>Despite her face brings covered with fur you can still see a blush on her face.
>So what is it going to be,are you going to get a little privacy for you and akita or will you take her here,in public.
>You contemplate your options,what is it you do.
>>
>>27459709
Continue making your political cartoons and turn Equestria into a fascist empire.
Is good idea.
>>
>>27459709
Im not even coltshan .
Gas the jews
>>
>>27459862
Keep teasing her in public. This is her punishment for not inviting us out~

Start feeling her up.
>>
>>27459903
>You decide against listening to akita's wishes and try to scratch her behind ear,you know she'd love this but unfortunatly as a pony you don't have fingers
>Still your hooves are soft and she does enjoy it.
>You can definitivly feel her getting warmer now,and she's visibily uncomfortable
"Uh h-here?"
>You nuzzle against her face
>"Well not like you have a option sweetheart,you're just mhhm so sexy!"
>You said that a little bit too loudly and patrons around you take a look at both of you
>Wondering what were you about to do,you get curious looks from various creatures,from ponies to minotaurs
>Works for you,that'll just add to the excitement factor
>You make eye contact with her and close up your face wit hers
>Seconds after,you get your response a passionate kiss
>Akita doesn't seem to mind others anymore.
>What do you do?
Sorry if i lack the charm coltshan has,i'll make this an interactive sex scene you get to choose what happens next it's a CYOA for a reason.
>>
fuckshit page 10
>>
>>27461281
If it dies after this,i'll just make a proper one in morning.
>>
>>27460396
Leave her high and dry for now. She can jump our bones later.

Let's get some fur. Local mane salon should have plenty. What color was she in that dream world?
>>
>>27462798
>You consider keeping up the action with akita but then you remember what you need to do
>It would take too much time here.
>You pull away from her lips and speak in her ear
>"Hey sweetie,i have to go do something now,remember i told you about shore right,her body and all"
>She's still hot and bothered but you can see a little bit of dissapointment on her face
"Oh come on turning me down now..sigh i guess if it's that importnant."
"So then let's go"
>You stop for a second before leaving though.
"Huh what's wrong"
>Akita asks you
>Do you take her with you or make an excuse to have her stay here.
>>
>>27463243
Gotta gather some materials to get Shore a new body. You don't have to join me but I'll put it this way: If you come, you can come.
>>
>>27463536
>I need to get our lil filly a new body if you wanna come with me then fine..
>Akita is suprised at your sudden coldness and doesn't seem to cope too well.
"Well you're my friend so yes I'll be coming ."
>"Fine by me,lets go."
>You head to the door and exit the bar as you do you can hear sighs of disappointment
>You don't recall a mane salon being in your town.
>Although you could ask ponies around the town.
>Or do you have other plans?
Alright I'm off to sleep,if it dies I ll make new thread,having fun with this so far,though I don't see point of char changes coltshan was doing all time.
>>
>>27463703
Bump hips with Akita and shoot her a smile. Ask what's wrong. If push comes to shove we can just ask around town. There's got to be a mane salon here.

Sleep tight anon. Glad you're having fun, so am I.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.