[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode Countdown Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
After a short break, we're back for more pony!
Today's episode features the return of Trixie!
6 hours remaining!

S06E06 - No Second Prances
When Starlight Glimmer starts becoming friends with a fellow formerly-bad pony, Twilight tries to stop her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw_OtvTZSUc

S06E07 - Newbie Dash
After Rainbow Dash achieves her dream of becoming a Wonderbolt, she makes a disastrous first impression and gets saddled with a mortifying nickname.
S06E08 - A Hearth's Warming Tail
Starlight Glimmer has a case of the holiday blues, so Twilight tries to help cure her by reading one of her favorite Hearth Warming's Eve stories, A Hearth's Warming Tale.
-Background ponies team up with mane 6 to decorate
-Derpy dropped some boxes, annoyed Rarity, plopped a Christmas star on her head, then hid in a tree branch
-All the mane 6 and CMC Sing
-Christmas dragons
S06E09 - Saddle Row & Rec
When Rarity opens her flagship store in Manehattan, a tell-all article threatens to expose how badly her friends almost ruined the Grand Opening.
S06E10 - Applejack's Day Off
Rarity struggles to get Applejack to relax at the spa; when Twilight and Spike attempt to take over Applejack's simple farm chores, it turns out to be a more difficult job than they thought.
S06E11 - Flutter Brutter
When Fluttershy tries to convince her freeloading brother to move out of their parents' house, he moves in with her instead, forcing Fluttershy to stand up to him and help him get over his fear of failure.
-2 Discord episodes (possibly twoparter)
-2 more Spike episodes
-Gabby the Griffon (can griffons have cutie marks?) episode
-Babs Seed return
-Daring Do returns
-New character: Cotton Candy Face
-Possibly Felicia Day and William Shatner guest-starring
>>
File: S6 bingo 4.jpg (2 MB, 1571x1572) Image search: [Google]
S6 bingo 4.jpg
2 MB, 1571x1572
Bingo card will be marked after the episode has finished airing.
>>
4 hours remaining!
>>
great
>>
File: image.jpg (923 KB, 2600x4000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
923 KB, 2600x4000
I don't want to cum inside Trixie. I want to cum on her feet.
>>
>>27225887
i surprised they dident get a celebrity in for the dragon lord
>>
>>27225884
Are you ready to expand the lesbian unicorn harem
>>
>>27225884
>all these infos of episode 8
it sounds so great I can't believe it
>>
Lol its not actually Trixie but one of the flim flam brothers
>>
File: 1410136990832.jpg (23 KB, 321x301) Image search: [Google]
1410136990832.jpg
23 KB, 321x301
>back from work
>little over 3 hours to chill before best pony returns
>>
>>27226327
>inb4 horribly written

Also expect early 100 posts of "IT'S SHIT" because of the writer and the trailer.
>>
File: kuledud32.jpg (25 KB, 361x395) Image search: [Google]
kuledud32.jpg
25 KB, 361x395
Am I the only one who thinks we're having too many redeemed Antagonists? Gilda, Diamond Tiara, Sunset Shimmer, Now Trixie most likely .-.
Pic Unrelated
>>
3 hours remaining!
>>
>>27226341
Every episode gets called early, don't take it so personally.
Being written terribly is a definite possibility. I'd say just hope for the best but expect the worst if you want to avoid disappointment.
>>
>>27226347
Trixie will abuse her friendship with Glimglam and try to get back at Twilot again. Eventually she gets exposed and is defeated, and Twilot teaches Glimmer that some people just can't be befriended. I wish
>>
>>27226370
I just hope hivemind doesn't deter anons from expressing their real opinions.

>>27226407
Reminds me a little bit about Maud's intro episode
>>
>>27226370
I'm just glad to see Other Bluebutt again, but I'm keeping my expectations low.
>>
>>27226418
My real opinion is that Twilight died with MMC and the hypocritical, authoritarian asshole who now literally parades around in her skin ruins every single episode it's a part of.
If Twilight acts like said hypocritical, authoritarian asshole, the episode doesn't deserve anything more than a 6 at best.
>>
>>27226470
What if she acts like an asshole because she's distrusting of Trixie but is called out in the end?
>>
>>27225884
I bet this today's episode will be rating between 200k through 250k.
>>
2 hours!
>>
>>27226487
She's an asshole because she's an authoritarian hypocrite. Even if she has some reasoning behind it, there are other, better options for dealing with interpersonal issues that she is responsible for not using.
>>
>>27226341
nigga Confalone is great
>>
File: TwiUSB.png (797 KB, 1280x939) Image search: [Google]
TwiUSB.png
797 KB, 1280x939
Funny how so many people have such hot opinions about Trixie's return
I just wonder if she'll be back to being a bitch or if she actually learned to be a little more reserved
>>
Less than an hour remaining! To your battlestations!
>>
>>27226813
Stream where?
>>
>>27226821
sticky has links.

Why is this always asked?
>>
>>27226821
Most people go for Bronystate now, but there are a few others. There will be links in the sticky I reckon.
>>
>>27226823
>sticky has links.
There is no sticky.
>>
>>27226860
There's a sticky before the episode premiere.

Always.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.