[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sans and Papyrus in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12
File: sans_and_papyrus.jpg (97 KB, 711x993) Image search: [Google]
sans_and_papyrus.jpg
97 KB, 711x993
What happens?
>>
>>27193815
no, go away
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 886x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 886x1280
>>27193815
I cum instantly, what else? TWO punlords with non human colourful genitals? Fucking unf right there.
>>
>>27193815
Why do you keep making these threads
>>
>>27193815
So when did /mlp/ turn into the Human In Equestria group?
I'm an admin there and even still this is fucking annoying.
>>
>>27193826
>Why do you keep making these threads
Im not the same anon whos doing all those X in Equestria
>>
File: image.png (504 B, 596x176) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504 B, 596x176
>>27193833
>human
Don't take that fucking heresy here
>>
>>27193833
>Human in Equestria
we call it anon in equestria ^:)
>>
>>27193833
I would assume years before you came.
>>
File: A Sign to Stop.gif (344 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
A Sign to Stop.gif
344 KB, 289x149
>>27193822
>Sans having genitals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAIEchK2CAg&index=55&list=LLQK0nSd5rz4mdt_jnKG_x5A
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 221x225
>>27193815
What happens is you stop posting this trash.
>>
File: 27247.png (169 KB, 493x556) Image search: [Google]
27247.png
169 KB, 493x556
>>27193915
cmon anon, he can always bone her.
>>
File: Gay Horses.jpg (66 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
Gay Horses.jpg
66 KB, 640x612
>>27193940
You think you're being humerus with all these skelePUNS, don't you?
>>
>>27193815
>What happens?
bad time
just fucking kill me
>>
>>27194156
Actually, no one would have a bad time. Pretty sure even Sombra is not evil enough for Sans to "get serious".
>>
>>27193815
Papyrus and Spike become friends.
Sans does nothing.
>>
>>27194174
End game Tirek would probably warrant it.

But then again, being made of magic, Sans would probably get his ass kicked anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 573x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 573x340
>>27193815
Sans would be ecstatic since two miracles happened:
>Frisk isn't in this timeline, making this one timeline only
>He gets to just chill out with Papyrus
The only problem would be his stance on Starlight, but tibia honest that can be dealt with another day.
>>
>>27194174
>Actually, no one would have a bad time. Pretty sure even Sombra is not evil enough for Sans to "get serious".
That depends on how time travel works in Equestria. The thing that makes Sans give you a bad time isn't simply the sheer evil of your actions, but the end of the timeline if he fails, while anything short of genocide would eventually be reset by the player; If Sans thought he was "playing for keeps", then he'd have reason to put actual effort into things.

>>27194336
>But then again, being made of magic, Sans would probably get his ass kicked anyway.
That assumes Tirek could catch him, which is a tall order. Then again, we haven't seen him face someone with such large-scale magical powers.
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting-paint.jpg (407 KB, 791x611) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting-paint.jpg
407 KB, 791x611
Cancer.
>>
File: .png (6 KB, 461x256) Image search: [Google]
.png
6 KB, 461x256
Are ponies determined?
>>
>undertrans
>>
>>27193815
Meh, they don't interest me.

What I won't mind to see as a prompt tough is the collective trope that Chara would represent as an antagonist. It doesn't have to be Chara but something similar.

Twilight Sparkle would probably be immune to the 'retry' due to her time spell and magical nature so the memory of our group won't be affected. Now they witness the 'retry' being in motion, the guts spilled from the fallen child flowing back in this eldritch abomination in slow motion with white noise and reality alternating 'glitches' then speed up back to the normal.

It just... won't DIE, gets back up and start running at you like a frenzy maniac with uncanny supernatural dodging ability, thanks to the 'determination' and the whole training at dodging the game grid provided to this creature.

The thought of fighting that thing is horrifying, there will be plenty of 'How can we win?!' from our ponies.

Why it interest me it's that there are two manifest destiny power clashing at each other, the magic of friendship and determination, one being extroverted and the other introverted power.
>>
>>27196499
>meh, they don't interest me
Dropped. If you can't love a depressed fat man and an autistic lonely boy you have no taste.
>>
>>27196522
It's simple really, I can't what interesting conflict or dilemma could happen with these two, Chara on the other hand, being a freaky ass murderer that defy reality itself could lead to interesting ideas that poke about the worth of redemption in the motto of the ponies, what the ponies do usually to villain, but this time, it just won't cooperate or be reasoned with forcing the hands to trespass the 'no kill' and even that is not enough since you know 'It retries'. They will need to think outside of the box for this one.
>>
File: image.png (350 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350 KB, 768x1024
>>27196551
We already have a laws of reality breaking murderer, though. That's what edgehorse is for, right?
>>
>>27196581
Yeah but not to the same horror level, I mean, it's not like she could 'cancel' her defeat.
>>
>>27196593
Well, I guess I'll have to take your word for that. Never played geno, I'm a good egg who's getting into the underground when they die.
>>
>>27196616
I just watched videos about it, I mostly read tv tropes about her to extrapolate on her ability.

So far, my favorite horror creatures would be 'The Lich', 'The Thing', 'Chara', 'The red fog', 'The silen ones', 'Tommyknocker' and 'The screamer'.

I mostly enjoy FiM because it's complete opposite except the Ash timeline, the implication of this are very dark.
>>
>>27196656
>her
Am I the only one who saw Chara and Frisk as boys? Seriously? I mean I know now of course they're technically agender, but looking at them both I always saw little boys with bowl cuts...
>>
>>27196700
Whatever, this is about FiM crossover, so we shouldn't delve into that, it won't matter, a abomination like that, whatever the 'gender' will still kill you without mercy, it represent the morbid curiosity from the 'what if' without control of it's judgement. What I enjoy is the idea of a creature similar to this this clashing with our heroes.
>>
The calibre of thier cheesy puns will overcome an academy record.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:3c
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.