[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Tumblrinas and SJWs have to make issues out of non-issues?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Why do Tumblrinas and SJWs have to make issues out of non-issues? It's like they want problems to exist for the sake of their angst. It's just a cartoon.

I think that we can all agree that if their skin tones perfectly matched their pony counterparts, they would look like utter shit.
>inb4 they already look like shit
Well I won't say you're wrong
>>
>>27001548
>Why do Tumblrinas and SJWs have to make issues out of non-issues?
Why do you make an issue out of Tumblrinas and SJW's?
I mean I agree with your assessment regarding skintones, but I imagine so will everyone else, so why even bring it up?
>>
File: Katawa_Rin_Sip.jpg (88 KB, 628x369) Image search: [Google]
Katawa_Rin_Sip.jpg
88 KB, 628x369
>alternate dimension.
>alternate color scheme.

Am I missing something?
>>
Wait, pony Cheerilee has dark skin and light hair, and EQG Cheerilee has light skin and dark hair?

I never noticed that.
>>
>>27001556
Because it is because of them that we don't simply have an all-white EQG cast.
>>
http://ocuuda.deviantart.com/art/why-does-equestria-girls-whitewash-564876031
Source of the butthurt deviantautist if anyone wants to see
>>
File: 1458351869101.png (185 KB, 426x458) Image search: [Google]
1458351869101.png
185 KB, 426x458
>>27001548

If you think that's bad, you should see the reboot of Lauren's husband's cartoon.

>>>/co/81492586

Oh wait, crosslinking on /co/ is dead

boards.4chan.org/co/thread/81491059/miss-bellun-is-out-of-the-reboot#p81492586

I dread for PPG's future.
>>
Humans don't have fur.
>>
>>27002052
This kills the Faust.
>>
File: this.png (8 KB, 863x118) Image search: [Google]
this.png
8 KB, 863x118
>>27001548
>Why do Tumblrinas and SJWs have to make issues out of non-issues?
Because shitty people will be shitty people, 4chan has the same breeding of retard who will search the depths of the internet for something to get angry at? Why you ask? I have no idea, you can say its because they want attention but some people are just obsessed with complaining about things, and i don't mean we shouldn't i mean they literally love to complain about anything, maybe they feel smarter when doing that, i dunno
>>
>>27001548
>Remove EqG
Problem solved.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1920x1080
>>27002142
Sometimes it's really fun to shit all over something.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.