[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pocket Watch CYOA is here, name pending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10
File: lip-interior-1.jpg (74 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
lip-interior-1.jpg
74 KB, 500x334
>Canterlot. Capital city of Equestria, as dangerous as it is beautiful, filled with races from every corner of the country, etc, etc.
>You've heard it all before. After all, you lived in it your entire life.
>Your name is Pocket Watch, and you make watches. Though your more elite customers prefer the term 'timepieces'
>As your Cutie Mark shows, you've got a talent for clocks of the small variety. Though closer inspection would show your butt clock has lockpicks for hands.
>See, you weren't born into your profession, like most artisans. You used to be a thief. First you stole to survive, then you survived to steal.
>But that's enough monologuing, time to start a new day!

>You roll out of bed and stretch your wings. Sun's already up, but the streets are still empty.
>The watch on the night stand says you've got some time before you have to open your shop, so you trot over to the bathroom to freshen up.
>The mirror is the first thing you see, and you face is the first thing that greets you.

How do you look?
Since Pocket Watch is kind of a pre-made MC, character creation is going to be filling in the blanks left over.Some things like backstory are going to be more multiple choice. You can still decide the details though.
There's some stuff about him I think should be stated outright, but I'll leave that to the next post
>>
You're a pegasus stallion, btw
>>
>>26965833
Our colors are brass and steel. Like a pocket watch.
>>
>>26965895
We better get to use our wings.
>>
>>26965833
We have a tidy version of the blownback manestyle common among pegasi.
>>
>>26965911
Also, I am fine with >>26965897.
>>
>>26965897
Our eye?
>>
>>26965920
Impeccably combed.
>>
>>26965911
And I guess since we have very dexterous lips to use clockmaking tools and lockpicks with them, the ladies love us.
>>
>>26965947
You mean wings and hooves too, anon.
>>
>>26965947
I assumed we use our wings for that.
>>26965924
Darker gray for iron. We should be all watch part colors.
>>
Looks like brass and steel is winning for now. Which one's the mane colour?
Combed blowback is going to be the style, if there aren't any other suggestions

And what colour are the eyes?

>>26965947
>ladies love us
Uh, about that....
That's the second spoiler
>>
>>26965987
Our wings are big feathery flappy things, using our lips would be much more reasonable.
>>
>>26966024
Our wings are delicate and precise, as is required of our work.
>>
>>26965991
Steel coat, brass mane, iron eyes.
>>
>>26966055
This. Dubs have it. We're not an erf.
>>
>>26965991
Well I hope it's because our dick got caught in the spokes of a coach passing by when we were a teenager and we no longer are desirable for mares.
>>
>>26966055
This.

>>26965991
Also I really hope you're not making him gay. I've had enough of that flavor this month.
>>
>>26966055
>>26966076
Pegasi use their mouths. They can do push ups on their wings maybe, but wings are not dexterous.
>>
>>26966119
Ours are. We're special.
>>
>>26966119
Dash is not a watchmaker.
>>
Steel coat
Brass mane
Iron eyes
Blowback mane, combed

Any other features? Facial hair? Scars?
>>
>>26966134
She is literally making a watch in that picture, anon.
>>
>>26966142
Nah
>>
>>26966142
Goatee because why the fuck not.
>>
File: mug guy.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mug guy.png
91 KB, 200x200
>>26966144
>>
>>26966142
>Steel coat
That would be a rad name for the MC in a /mlk/ quest.
>>
>>26966144
Yeah, but it ain't a timepiece.

>>26966142
Nope
>>
>>26966144
Our watches are better
>>
>>26966142
Clean-shaven, for a proper member of society
>>
File: Looks.png (160 KB, 422x436) Image search: [Google]
Looks.png
160 KB, 422x436
>Your steel grey coat and darker iron coloured eyes look back at you across the mirror
>After a brush of your teeth, you notice parts of your brass mane have fallen over your face, so you comb them back into a neat blowback style
>A quick inspection of your wings shows everything's in order, a twich of your muscles flexing your feathers
>Its a skill you've learned over the years. Most Pegasi don't bother to train for individual feather dexterity, not like you have. But in your like of work, its proven useful.
>You've gotten propositions from a few mares when they notice your 'wing fingers', but you never took them up on it. They just didn't interest you at the time, and you had more important things to worry about anyway, like not starving.
>A few strokes of the razor on your chin is enough to remove any outstanding hairs. You're now clean shaven, as usual.

>You go over to the kitchen, and make yourself some breakfast. Toast, jam, some coffee. You don't really feel like breaking out the frying pan today.
>Still about 2 hours before you need to open the shop downstairs, so that's plenty of time to take care of some things
>There's a few pending orders on your workbench. Repairs, part replacements, nothing too urgent.
>You're also expecting a delivery of some parts to come in, they should arrive later in the morning.
>And there's always some cleaning up you could do. The mail should be arriving soon as well.

What are you going to do next? Anything not on the to-do list?
Sorry to that anon, but it was decided that Pocket Watch was going to be gay. So he isn't going to be looking at mares any more than one would look to appreciate a piece of art
I'll be giving the backstory options on the next post. Also, that pony creator is uncanny.
>>
>>26966516
Start working on some of the simpler orders that you can expect to get done before the mail arrives.

I would turn the eyelashes off, Clockmaster. I know he's gay, but it looks off.
>>
>>26966516
>mare eyes
Can you at least remove those eye lashes?
>>
File: 920370.png (681 KB, 1665x927) Image search: [Google]
920370.png
681 KB, 1665x927
>>26966578
>>26966594
What's the matter anons? Don't like eyelashes on your stallions?
>>
>>26966608
size matters
>>
>>26966578
>>26966594
I would, but I didn't see an option to. Unless you know some other creator I could use?
>>
>>26966516
Yeah, get our little monocle out and get to work.

Maybe we can piece together one of our own projects later. Always good to have a few watches on display.
>>
>Finishing your breakfast, you decide you should go and finish up some of those small orders.
>You go back to your bedroom, and pick up the watch you left on your night stand.
>Its not as big as some of the pieces you have on sale, nor as shiny. But its quiet, and your own personal project. Small, quiet things like these aren't exactly uncommon, but its yours and so its special.
>Not like you'd ever sell it anyway. Besides, most of those that walk in your store think a silent watch isn't a working one. The ideas these nobles get...
>You reach into your closet and pull out your work uniform. A white button down shirt,red tie and black vest.
>The plain, classic look, though its not like sparkly purple is the kind of thing you'd wear to work. Its not even suitable work attire anyway.
>Heading down the stairs you roll up your sleeves and get to work winding up your latest order.
>The movements flow from you. Move a cog here, replace a spring there, tighten the screw and so on.
>Its kind of calming to you, working with such small machinery like this. The ticking of the clocks all around you is something you could just lose yourself in.

>Funny, how you got here. You used to be no more than a petty thief. Well, petty in relative terms.
>And now you're running your own shop, making watches for nobles. Really a long way from worrying about where to get your next meal.
>Well, meals, really. You and your twin brother were in it together. You wouldn't really be where you are now if not for him, in a way.
>You haven't forgotten where you came from. In fact, some details you remember as clear as day.

What happened to you?
This is where the multiple choice comes in. You and your twin could be:
A disgraced noble. Disowned or abandoned, you had been thrown out into the cruel world earlier than most. But you survived.
An orphan. You and your sibling had to learn to fend for yourselves.
Something else?

1/2
>>
>>26966955
Orphan
>>
>>26966955
Though your twin could also have:
Been with you, stealing (or killing?)
Become upper class, either by staying such(never having been disowned/returned to family.) or by working his way back up.(I was thinking business owner)

Of course, the twin doesn't necessarily have to be alive currently
>>
>>26966628
It's a checkbox on the eye panel.
>>
>>26966955
>>26966997
We were both orphans, we're on our way to being a productive member of society and are now a small business owner. We are ashamed of our past. We are no longer in touch with our sister, but she is alive.
>>
>>26967057
I'd put down 'twin brother' in the first post, but I could make it a twin sister if there's no other ideas?
>>
>>26967057
I'm okay with this.

>>26967166
Either is fine.
>>
Name for the twin?
>>
>>26967198
Copper Cog
::::^^^^))))
>>
Leaving for a while
>>
>>26967214
I'm fine with that.
>>
>You and Copper Cog were orphans, trying to make a living on the streets since no one else could or would help you.
>You never found out about your parents. Dead, abandoned, lost, kidnapped, it doesn't matter to you anyway. You had each other. That was all that mattered.
>After more than a decade of stealing you still keep in touch. Though his jobs have been less stable than yours. Still, its a living.
>You've got some guilt over the things you took from ponies in your younger years. Taking precious heirlooms and hard-earned bits never sat too well with you. But when it comes to starving or stealing, you know which choice you'd make.
>Just your luck when you picked the pocket of an old unicorn who was more perceptive than he looked.
>The guy didn't report you to the guards, but instead offered you help.
>You've still done some stealing for a while after, but eventually you decided to come visit the old stallion more often.
>He was the other big influence in your life, and how you discovered your talent.
>You'd accidentally damaged one of his pieces, and some cogs fell out of place. You had no idea how to use any of the tools, so you took a pair of improvised lockpicks you had, and put it back together.
>Turns out that old bugger was watching the entire time, and saw potential in you. Your Cutie Mark came eventually soon after.
>Being a watchmaker was a hell of a lot better than some of the other jobs you had to do...and the pay was good!
>You cringe slightly, recalling one of the odd jobs you tried. At least you looked good in those purple tights...and you kept a copy of the magazine too. Who can say no to free stuff?

>A shuffling of hooves outside the door draws your attention. Looks like the mailpony's arrived.
>"Good morning, Mr. Watch! Right on time as usual."

Basic backstory is finally done, but there's still more details I could add in.
Now, onto the fun stuff! Need a name for the mailpony too.
>>
>>26967870
Snail Mail
>>
>>26967892
Race?
>>
>>26967992
I don't care. Erf.
>>
"'Mr. Watch?' Come on, Snail Mail, I'm not that old. Heck, I'm not much older than you."
>"With the way you dress? Could've fooled me. You look like you came out from twenty years ago!"
"My customers *like* 'twenty years ago'. It reminds them of when they were young."
>"Ha! Bet you've got some nobles wanting you to 'remind' them personally too? 'Make them feel young again?'"

Continue banter
>>
>>26968051
Forgot my name
>>
>>26968051
Please Snail, you know I'm wait out of their league.
>>
Any other actions?
>>
>>26968184
Sorry mate, I think I'm your only player right now.
>>
>>26968196
Ah, well. I kinda expected that.
I'll keep going for a while longer though. I still have some time.

How about this? Instead of giving just a specific response, how do you want me to take the conversation? Joke, keep talking, flirt, etc?
>>
>>26968233
Joking around for a while, then go into just talking.
>>
>>26968254
"You know I'm out of their league, Snail. Too rich for me. I prefer more down-to-earth ponies. Those that don't mind using their hooves."
>"Is that so? I Guess there's a chance for poor little me after all! Aww, I knew you cared!"

Yeah, not really sure how I could have joked with "im out of their league"
>>
>>26968309
'I'm out of their league' is just asking for a good-natured jab. Could have easily gone into a joking insult.

Ah well. Ask him what he's got for us this morning
>>
>>26968343
"Only for you, sweetie~ Anyway, what have you got for me?"
>"Here it is, nothing much for you today. Just some bills. You might find the newspaper more interesting."
>Looks like nothing stands out. Some interesting headlines on the news though.
>'Adventurers flocking to Ponyville' and 'Upcoming diplomatic summit' were some of the things you could tell at a glance. You can have a closer look later.

Continue conversation?
>>
>>26968437
Nah. He has work to do, so do we. Wish hin good day, tell him we'll see him tomorrow.
>>
I'm off to bed.

I'm very sorry if this dies, I can't bump while asleep.
>>
>>26968461
"Thanks for that Snail. Well, we've got work to do, see you tomorrow."
>You bid him goodbye as he trots over to your neighbours.
>You turn back into your store and place the few letters and paper onto the counter
>A glance at one of the many watches you've meticulously tuned shows you've got a little bit of free time left.

Do you want to do some of the other tasks, or open early?
Kinda hard to do a quest with only 1 player. Its like I'm making a story line by line. Hardly as open ended as I'd like.
>>
>>26968573
If you don't have enough players you should consider calling it a night.
>>
>>26968596
Probably. I'll take a break and come back later
>>
Anyone still interested in playing?
>>
>>26969540
+++ The playerbase you were trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please try again later. +++
>>
>>26969540
There's probably only 1-2 players here right now...
>>
>>26969540
I'm hear for now.
>>
>>26969630
>>26969686
I suppose I'll try again tomorrow night then.

So, what does whoever's left think of things so far? Anything I could improve on? Writing wise, at least.
>>
>>26969709
There's not really enough for me to judge but the start is pretty good so far...
>>
>>26969736
I think the start was the better part of this session. It kind of fell off though after the backstory since the players were probably all sleeping by then.
Its not really easy to think of things to do when its only one sentence at a time.

I probably won't be able to start again for another 20 hours or so, tomorrow's Monday for me.
>>
>>26965833
Actual watchmaker-anon reporting in. Works at Rolex Service Center Copenhagen. Any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>26969839
How much shit have you stolen?
>>
>>26969839
How douchy are the people buying Rolexes on average? Not saying everyone who's got a Rolex is a douche, but I can imagine that there are tons of douchebags who want to buy one as well.
>>
>>26969839
Any terms I need to know about watches? Parts, tools, etc.
What about any specific procedures?
What's some of the technical jargon Watch can use while selling to customers?

The watchmaking stuff isn't really going to play too big a part, since there's going to be some stealth-ish sections (though I don't really know many ways to include it sensibly since he kinda regrets all the stealing)How's everyone feel about making Watch moderately kelptomaniac?
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>26969896
If you're referring to watches then none, the security is at maximum.
>>26970070
We do get a lot of rich kids who don't know jackshit about watches who only buy them because they can. But most of our customers do know a thing or two.
>>26970089
Well about parts, the balance wheel is that wheel in a watch that swings forward and backwards making the watch run.
As of procedures, theres of course a standard service of a watch. Not sure what else you mean.
>>
>>26970930
How would you react if someone wanted to get a pony engraved on the backside of the watch?
>>
>>26971053
>questioning the customer
>>
>>26971087
One could react subtler than outright questioning him.
>>
>>26971112
Meh, you say something like "good choice", but anything other than that is just being cheeky.
>>
>>26971053
We don't really engrave watches. Only service them. Strip the movement apart, cleans it and assembles it again. Were actually told not to service custom Rolex's for example those titan black custom Rolex's or Engraved watches for that matter. It depends how bad it is though. If it's maybe a name on the case back then it's fine, but if it's like pic related we're not taking it in. Then they have to find an independent watchmaker who can service it for them.
>>
>>26971254
Because they could be tards and blame you for shit like scratches?
>>
>>26971445
No Rolex just doesn't do custom designs.
>>
>>26973692
So they've been modified by a third party, and you can't work on them anymore because they're not to the spec you're familiar with?
I'd assume they void any warranty too.
>>
>>26973739
maybe it's just harder to clean and they can't really charge extra for watch cleaning.
>>
>>26970930
>procedures
Are there any special names watchmaking has for doing things?
Or any other watch terms, really.
>>
beb
>>
>>26977452
>>
Any suggestions for a name?
The ones I thought of were pretty bad...maybe we should just keep the current one till later
>>
>>26978421
What's wrong with pocket watch? There's not really much to go on for now to change it and if you don't have something in mind just keep it as is.
>>
>>26978421
Yeah, just keep it as is. Don't stress over it.
>>
>>26978495
Just thinking. We don't really need a name now
>>
>>26978532
When you're writing a story or paper, often a title comes last.
Pocket Watch is fine, don't waste time thinking you need a different name.
>>
File: Writing ball keyboard 3.jpg (34 KB, 365x336) Image search: [Google]
Writing ball keyboard 3.jpg
34 KB, 365x336
we managed to learn to play piano thanks to long painful lessons in our youth.

Were not great at it, but we are definitely not bad either.
>>
>>26978581
um... so we leaned piano before we became orphans?
>>
>>26973739
Sounds about right yes. But it's also because the people who modify the watches completely changes the watch. For example titan black who color the watches in a totally different color than the original steel/gold metal and sells it for more money than retail price. Which of course is without Rolex's permission. So that's also a big part in why we aren't allowed to work on custom Rolex's.
>>
>>26978691

yes.

we had a family. now they are dead.
one fell down the stairs and broke their neck. the other two died of kidney failure.
>>
File: Horse kidneys.jpg (42 KB, 750x374) Image search: [Google]
Horse kidneys.jpg
42 KB, 750x374
>>26978940
>the other two died of kidney failure.
>>
File: have a drink.png (367 KB, 900x3014) Image search: [Google]
have a drink.png
367 KB, 900x3014
>>26978940
why not liver failure?
>>
>>26978988
Stepparent confirmed?
Now was it a step mom or dad? And which one did they marry?
>>
Finally back home, I'll be able to go in around an hour
>>
Right, lets see if we can get more than 1 this time

"Thanks for that Snail. Well, we've got work to do, see you tomorrow."
>You bid him goodbye as he trots over to your neighbours.
>You turn back into your store and place the few letters and paper onto the counter
>A glance at one of the many watches you've meticulously tuned shows you've got a little bit of free time left.

Do you want to do some of the other tasks, or open early?
>>
>>26980974
let's just open up already. And ready the paper while we wait for customers.
I wanna know more about the adventurers
>>
>>26981042
Just waiting to see if anyone else replies
I'm thinking of just doing weekends for now, its not really fair for anyone if I only reply to one player. I'll still do yours though
>>
>>26980974
We've always been an early bird.
We should open up.
>>
>>26980974
Maybe read the newspaper... the diplomatic summit sounds interesting...
>>
>You suppose you could open the store a little earlier than usual, there's nothing else too important that needs to be done right now.
>Some arranging, sign flipping and newspaper unfolding later, you're sitting behind the counter waiting for your first customers to arrive. Might as well read the paper while you're at it.
>One of the articles caught your eye earlier,'Adventurers flocking to Ponyville'...not really the best title, but you continue reading.
>Its about the town of Ponyville not too far from Canterlot. Apparently, its been getting lots of attention from those who don't mind doing work for the local Guild. The Everfree Forest nearby and being the best place to reach the borders of the country have made it a popular place. Looks like a new Inn has even opened up to capitalize on that.
>The article doesn't stay very interesting after that, though it does make you wonder: If adventurers do work for coin, does that make them mercenaries? Whatever, its not like you're going to do any adventuring yourself anyway.
>You move onto the next page and the title 'Summit with Gryphons to improve trade relations' is what you see.
>Princess Celestia has some Gryphon diplomats staying over the next few days to negotiate trade agreements. Well, nothing new there. There's always some foreign dignitary or other visiting the castle. It comes with being the capital city.

>Your light reading is broken when you hear the doorbell ring. A customer has arrived!
>Putting away your paper you see an older mare, a unicorn. A decade older than you at least, nor a noble, or at least she doesn't dress like one. Her jewellery isn't gaudy enough.
>She's taking her time looking through the displays, and hasn't said anything to you yet. You consider leaving her be for now, she seems just fine browsing.
>Or you could offer some help, its not like you have anything better to do, do you?

I spent an disproportionate amount of time doing those headlines.
>>
>>26981291
let's ask her if there's anything we could help her with...
>>
>>26981291
Let's ask her nicely if she wants help, if she declines, then we can go back to reading
>>
>You think the lady could use some help.
"Good morning Ma'am, would you like some help?"
>The mare twitches a little in surprise. Seems she didn't hear you walk up to her.
>"Oh! Good morning, I was just looking for something for my nephew. He's going to be graduating into the Guard soon. I thought a watch would be a good gift for him."

Response?
>>
>>26981373
Indeed.
What better way to celebrate a special time than giving it to him?
>>
>>26981373
Well is there anything in particular you're looking for? We do have many different types of watches...
>>
"A great idea. What better way to remember an occasion like that with a gift? Was there a specific watch you're looking for? We have many kinds here."
>"Oh I was just browsing really. I was just passing by when I saw your shop open and thought I'd take a look. There isn't any type I'm looking for, just something that isn't too fancy. What would you recommend?"
>Well there are 3 common types you could offer.
>The open face, simple, easy to use. The glass gets scratched more easily though.
>The hunter case, with a solid metal cover that opens to the side. The casing makes it more suitable for a guard, though depending on how good they are with their hooves it might be some trouble to open.
>The demi-hunter case, like the hunter case but with a window on the cover so you can see the hands behind it. Some models have a second dial engraved on the case too.

What do you recommend?
>>
>>26981466
I'd say either hunter or demi-hunter, depending on how skilled they are with their hooves
>>
>>26981466
Demi-hunter case, or maybe a hunter case if he's a unicorn.
>>
>>26981466
hmm... is her nephew a unicorn? if he is... then offer the hunter case... if he isn't then offer the demi-hunter case...
>>
"Well for a guard, I would recommend a hunter or demi-hunter case. The cover will protect the dial from dust and scratches, though the it can be fiddly to open sometimes. A demi-hunter case has a window on the front so you only have to open it if you want the exact time. I assume it won't be a problem?"
>"Oh it won't be a problem." She shakes her head. "I think the hunter case will do just fine. Could I see some?"
>You lead her over to one of the display cases, gold and silver plated watches on display in velvet. You ask her to take her pick.
>She points to a silver-plated model with dark face and a hole in the center exposing some of its inner workings. "I'll take this one. Its a special occasion, after all."
>You take the piece to the counter and write the recipt. She also requests the back to be engraved with the initals "N.S."

>With your ledgers a few hundred bits richer, you say your goodbye and wish her nephew enjoys the gift.
>That whole exchange still leaves you with 2 hours before lunch.
>The streets are filling up now, more and more ponies are milling about. A few gryphons here and there and you think you spot a dragon at one point.
>No one seems to be sparing more than a glance at your shop though. You get the feeling there won't be anything more than browsing for a while.
>Your parts order hasn't arrived yet, it seems. And you've already worked on some orders.
>Still, it may be prudent to keep on the front desk. Somepony might even come in.

Seems like a slow morning.Do you want to keep at it, or do something else?

One or two more posts before I go to bed
>>
>>26981655
We should use the spare time to take stock. Then just pass the time.
Maybe read a book.
>>
>>26981655
Let's stay at the front desk... can't give any potential customers a bad impression.
>>
>>26978581
We learned to play piano without fingers? Even with wings it will be hard to play most pieces.
>>
>Eh, its still early. You stay in the front but you do walk around and look at the cases, take stock of some of the spare parts you keep behind the drawer.
>Can't be making a bad impression by not being at the front desk. Not every one that walks in is going to be as plesant as that unicorn lady.
>Still, its getting boring sitting still. So you open the paper again.
>Hmm. A new wing of the Royal Museum is opening soon, and one of the first exhibits is going to be about foreign cultures. History never interested you much, but its still something to do, if nothing else.
>A dozen or so ponies have come and gone. A few have asked for simple repair jobs, some wanted to get their watches polished. As much as they brought in, sales never really were the bulk of your business.

>A few hours later, and its half past noon.
>You've worked up a bit of an appetite trying not to fall asleep, and its about time for lunch anyway. Might as well get some food.
>Being cooped inside all morning, you feel it'll be good to go out to eat, stretch those legs a little.
>There's the tavern you usually visit, the Green Mug.Slightly unflattering name aside, their food's pretty good. And you're a regular, so you can count on company too.
>Good thing about being the your own boss is though, is having all the break time you want. You know the city streets more than most who's lived here. But with the rat race there's always some new shop turning up. Food isn't going to be too hard to find. Whether its good though...

Lunch time. Where will you go?

Going to bed now, but I'll leave this till tomorrow. Thinking of maybe just doing one or two posts on weekdays, and leave plenty of time for responses to build up. Gives me more time to think too.
>>
About that piano thing,
>>You never found out about your parents. Dead, abandoned, lost, kidnapped, it doesn't matter to you anyway.

If we've learnt how to play, its probably not from them. But I like the idea. Where else could an orphan pegasus with above average wing/feather control find a teacher?
Well there's always self-teaching at least?
But as a watchmaker/thief, how's he going to find the time?
>>
>>26981903
To the Mug!
>>
beb
>>
>>26981938
Maybe we learnt as a byproduct of working on our wing control?
If you can move quickly and precisely for a while on end playing notes it'll build up your fine control wing muscles. Plus you're learning a new skill rather than just doing an abstract exercise.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.