[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Twilight read so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: amending_fences_00001.png (815 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
amending_fences_00001.png
815 KB, 1600x900
Was Twilight created by Schoolastic or something? Why the fuck in every other scene is Twilight reading?

I like reading as much as the next girl, but come on! She has serious issues if she thinks reading all day long and obsessing over books is healthy!

Why can't she be more realistic, why can't her hobbies include something other than books, doesn't she ever want to do more than just read about the subjects shes learning about? I mean, it gets to the point where if I knew her in real life I'd call her aside and tell her she needs to get out more, and I'd drag her out to go have fun you know?
>>
>>26918862
>wings
>expecting a complex character
>>
>>26918871
I don't understand what having wings has to do with a lack of character?
>>
>>26918871
>>26919063
The wings will be gone in the finale.
>>
>>26919063
It's not like physically having wings is the problem, it just conveniently marks the exact point at which the show was put on life support.
>>
>>26918862
She has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge
>>
File: 1440484089206.jpg (822 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1440484089206.jpg
822 KB, 1200x849
>>26918862
Aww. I think its cute that she likes to read so much. But she does also seem to like to get out of the house every once in a while. Otherwise we wouldn't see her around ponyville at all.

I kinda find it endearing how much she enjoys learning. I feel like she's the type of girl who's a little nutty about her passions, but that only makes me like her more.

I would enjoy nothing less than sitting with her while she reads, enjoying each other's company. She also seems the type to want to stay up late talking all night about stuff she's interested in.

We are pretty much polar opposites when i think about it, but I'd love to spend some quiet reading time with her or have a friendly debate.

or make sweet love to her by the fireplace
>>
File: 1459066141991.png (462 KB, 666x412) Image search: [Google]
1459066141991.png
462 KB, 666x412
>>26918862
>>
>>26918862
She still probably doesn't read as much as some people watch TV/browse the internet. If there was a lack of either of these I would read all the time too.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
46 KB, 300x300
>>26921099
Thats the problem though, she's using it as if it WERE internet and T.V! In their world it's the same thing!

Name one other hobby outside of
>muh princess doodies
>muhs frenships

You can't, because all she does is read books, and it's really annoying.

Seriously, I go swimming, and rock climbing, skateboarding. I write, and I draw, not to mention I know a little about graphic design.

And let's go over what Twilights list of activities are.

Reading.

Thats it.

I can't spell it out any clearer than that.
>>
If you possessed the cognitive potency of our fluorite goddess with which to generate images as stimulating as they are for the average avid reader, you would understand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.