[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus Thread: Annoying Twilight VS Pleasant Starlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
In this thread, Anon is adopted by Discord and taken into Equestria to be his son. Chaos ensues. Greentext presumes.

Last thread got bootyblasted during the purge.
Here's a link:
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26784369/

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

Hoers (MIA)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12
>>
Erf for based
>>
Bump from phone
>>
>>26918495
I love how this thread was not part of the rampage.
>>
Hail Erf!
>>
File: Anons.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Anons.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
I ended up drawing Anon next to anon filly. Dont look at the horn. thats not supposed to be there, and i cant get rid of it.
>>
>>26919507
Can you make it sombra's horn?
>>
>>26920513
Ill see what i can do when i wake up.
>>
Erf added green on his pastebin recently: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111
>>
>>26921298
That's because there was another thread, where Erf posted
>>
>>26919507
We'll pretend that is Sombra's horn
>>
>>26922256
>>26921298
Damn, where's the thread? I thought I searched, both at 7am mountain and 1pm mountain and didn't see anything with dad, Discord, or Dadonequus. Crap.....
>>
>>26919507
>Anon finds himself at a dimensional crossing due to the power of his horn.
>He comes across another pony, young like himself, and filled with none of the optimism a pony her age would normally have.
>after some greeting words and a small chat...
"So, you're a human who was pulled into another MLP dimension huh?"
>"Yep..." Anonfilly says with gloom and disinterest in her voice.
"I bet you get a lot of sex looking like that"
>you let out a surly chuckle, but Anonfilly just looks at you with a face full of grump and groans at you.
>you felt a little disheartened, and try switching the subject.
"So uhhh, what's it like in your universe?"
>"Hell...."
"What? It can't be that bad."
>"Trust me, it's that bad. Let me ask you something, what is your Twilight like?"
"Pretty bad, she's a dick and she nearly sealed me into Tartarus forever"
>Anonfilly was unimpressed "That's all?
>That's all?
"Come on, what the hell could be worse than being sent into a hellish landscape forever?"
>Anonfilly says nothing, and passes you a photo his Twilight took of him
>Vomit, Vomit everywhere.
>Anonfilly groans and takes a few steps to the side as you twitch and convulse on the ground. "Told you"
>>
>>26923008
Moral of the story is that Twi is a bitch in every dimension.
>>
>>26923008
Yo, early Erf posting
>>
>>26923008
>Vomit, Vomit everywhere.
>Twilight stands next to anonfilly with a huge smile, and a giant magical floating hand giving a thumbs up to the camera
>>
>>26923008
Come on! Where the link to the other green?
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 826x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 826x738
What's goin on in this thread?
>>
>>26923448
Chaos and chaos accesories
>>
Soo, are we getting more green tonight?
>>
>>26923955
yes. let me relax, hard day
>>
>>26923448
Well, anon made a deal with Discord (or gets rused, everyone has a different origin) where he goes to Equestria turned into a small little colt (or filly) Thus him or her depending on the story having new adventures on this new life in horse land
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>26923448
Nothing, just draqonequus and favorite chaos beings discussion.
>>
>>26923448
Chaos, Discord and little colts
>>
no green tonight. i was on the phone 3 hours with an old ex of mine,. we didn't expect to be on the phone for so long. my apologies. tomorrow for sure. i actually have a day off so. heh, i'll be rested
>>
File: Anons.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Anons.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>26920513
eh i tried.
>>
>>26924820
Don't worry brah
>>
>>26924820
Nobody should be on the phone with anybody for 3 hours. Tell him to fuck off.
>>
dead thread
>>
>>26924820
>with an old ex of mine
WATER U DOIN
>>
>>26925640
Now it looks like a dildo
>>
>>26925640
Well, it's the intention what counts
>>
>>26927318
Well you look like a bigger dildo. Ya dildo.
>>
File: these threads.jpg (534 KB, 953x1474) Image search: [Google]
these threads.jpg
534 KB, 953x1474
>>
Bump for Erf.
Hopefully recovering well after egg nightmare and GF whingeing.
>>
>>26932080
>whingeing.
I like to believe that he had a pleasant conversation, and they just catched up and enjoyed the call
>>
>>26925640
I think I like the original more m8
>>
>>26932184
Three hours later....
>>
>>26932844
Maybe you are a lonely dude, but three hours with your ex gf is usually because you were catching on, or just talking about things. When it's a fight or something bad, calls usually don't last more than half an hour
>>
>Holy crap, Twilight actually stood down. You could probably thank Celestia for that. If Twilight had come without talking to her first, Thre could have possibly been a fight.
>You look up at Starlight, unfortunately, she wasn't doing so hot. She was still staring where Twilight was standing.
"Starlight? you ok?"
>You give her a little shake.
>She snaps out of her trance like state. She herself didn't realize it. But that took a lot out of her, mentally. She felt a little nervous, just dumping Twilight's possible friendship. And yet, she knew she also didn't want it. She was debating with herself if she made the right choice or not.
>"Oh..."
>Starlight looks at you with a unsure look, she was nervous. "I'm ok, just...calming down. I can't believe she'd still try something like that."
>She doesn't say that in a way that sounded sure, it was more in a way in which she was awaiting your opinion.
"Yeah well, don't worry about. You made the right decision."
>"Yeah...You're right. If she really wanted to be my friend, she should have tried a letter first." Starlight gave a nod, as if to assure herself.
"Eh, I guess."
>You look at the train, you realized you would have to go back on it with Twilight. Well, you could use your map. But you don't wanna leave Lyra hanging.
"Looks like I gotta go. It was good seeing you Starlight"
>"it was good seeing you too Anon, I'll send you a letter about the town's decision when I show them some of my blueprints. Though...how exactly will I get it to you?" Starlight had no idea how to ggo about sending you a letter through subspace.
"Ummm...just...err...send it to my Aunt Fluttershy, she'll hold on to it for me"
>>
ERF MY MAN
>>
>>26933650
Wait what, we actually got an early Erf post
>>
>>26933650
well, now I feel bad for Twilight
>>
Yeah. Caught up on the last update. That was brutal. Twilight might have to go on suicide watch.
>>
DON'T GET BANNED ERF
>>
>>26934655
I guess Erf is down
>>
>>26933650
>net died

>Yeah, hopefully that'd work. You weren't too sure if that was even a good idea. But Fluttershy shouldn't mind if you tell her. You'd also have to explain everything that went on too. She was no doubt worried that it took you so long to get back. Poor thing.
>You give a hug and a wave to Starlight, and go onto the train. You see the conductor waiting, the moment he gets sight of you he heads off. But...ugh, something you were hoping not to see was within your view.
>Lyra was trying to give Twilight a pep talk.
>Dammit Lyra...
>As you walked over to them, you could hear Lyra trying to explain to Twilight that you meant well, you were just going off unupdated information. That you didn't mean to be so harsh and that you were just being protective. And that the important thing was that Starlight was ok and happy and good. Twilight was explaining there was actually something more to it, something about you. but you step into their line of sight as you drew near.
>However, you didn't feel too bad for Twilight. You felt as if she should have not come altogether. You sit opposite of Twilight and Lyra, and just greet Lyra.
"Hey Lyra, so...whatcha...doin??"
>Lyra however doesn't answer to that, she just looks at you with a determined yet forlorn look. She wanted things to be alright. "Anon, you're not really that mad at Princess Twilight right? Twilight told me you forgave her, but you still seem super mad at her. What's up?"
"I did forgive her, It didn't mean I actually have to like her. I tried, I really did. But..."
>You look towards Twilight
"You're still really suspicious of everything"
>Twilight looks up at you, she looks totally bummed out.
>>
>>26934783
Did Celestia actually told Twilight about anon being a human?
>>
>>26934783
>"Anon, I'm really sorry. But you had to have been there to see why I was suspicious. She had the entire town in her control, and she attacked us and took our cutie marks. She wouldn't listen to reason. But for all of that, I didn't come straight here. I know I was wrong for wanting to investigate so thoroughly, but still. How can you be angry at me for just wanting to be friends with her?"
>You raise an eyebrow at her
"Are you serious? You shouldn't have come here at all. Celestia or no, Starlight is MY friend, and you should have taken my word for it."
>"Anon...." Lyra gave you soft sad eyes "Why are you being so mean? You do know it's also her duty as a princess to check up on her anyway right? She is a princess after all, she has to worry about all the ponies who might be in trouble. Don't you think it's a good thing that she at least came to try to make friends with Starlight?"
>You nearly grumble. That didn't matter. She had no business bothering someone who didn't want to see her.
"Not really, I already told Twilight that she wasn't wanted....and she still came. Do you think just because Celestia gave you some advice that you'd be wanted?"
>"Anon...." Lyra didn't understand your attitude at all. "Why are you being so mean?"
>Dammit Lyra.
>You did your best to explain your side to her.
"Because I fixed the problem, Starlight is ok, the town is fine, and she didn't want to see Twilight. That's why you went with me, remember? Why do you suddenly have a problem with this?"
>Lyra looked down, now feeling a ashamed of herself. "I didn't know it was like this....I don't know why you have to be like this at all. Did you know Twilight forgave and became your father's friend even after he committed treason? If Twilight didn't do what she did, you wouldn't be here. So can't you forgive Twilight for everything. and try to be friends?"
>>
Ugh, Anon, really laying it on thick. This is going to cause problems
>>
>>26935046
>Actually, that was....kind of a good point. Or almost good. marred by the fact that Discord still treats Twilight like crap. But then again, if not for Twilight. You'd not be here at all, that was an absolute fact.
>Dammit....you shouldn't falter though. You felt like you had to make sure Twilight would leave Starlight alone.
"I don't know..."
>Twilight looked up at you, she seemed a little nervous about what she had to say. "Actually.......about that. Princess Celestia did have something else to say."
"What?...what do you mean?"
>Twilight took a breath. She was awaiting how'd you react to this, and would then react accordingly. "She asks you if you could stay at my castle for a week. Of course we'd have to ask your father to allow you to do that. That's fine. She wants us to learn and bond with each other. I know that sounds weird, trust me, I thought it was weird too considering how you...well..acted, but, it is Princess Celestia we're talking about. She always knows what's right"
>>
>>26935102
>.....fucking...shit....
>Twilight was one thing. But you actually liked Celestia. Why in the blue blazes would she ask you this? She knows you have secrets. And bonding with a suspicious horse like Twilight would be nothing but trouble. Whyyyyyy?
"You're telling me Princess Celestia herself asked if I could stay with you for a week? Really?"
>Twilight nodded "Yeah, that's what she asked. She said you didn't have to if you didn't want to. But, she'd really like it if you did" Twilight had uncertainty in her voice. as if she felt Celestia making that kind of request wasn't a good idea, but she wasn't going to doubt her. And therefore would do her best to make this happen.
"What about school?"
>"Royal pardon, she feels you're smart enough to miss a week. And our bonding will be put towards your grade. If you and your father agree of course."
>Twilight let's out a nervous laugh
"You could look at it this way, if we learn to get along, then it'd be an easy grade to put on your record, right?"
>.....dammit Celestia...You couldn't even get the words "No" or "Nope" in your mouth. You liked Celestia. You liked the way she treated you. She was motherly and kind, while mischievous and fun. Saying no would cause you trouble, not to mention cause guilt of disappointing her.
>Then there was Lyra, who you were hurting every moment by the way you were acting. She helped you get this far, then you were shitting on her beliefs and care by being an asshole. You were already on the train, and Twilight was being passive. There was no need to continue. Not unless you wanted to seem like an asshole.
>But goddammit, a whole week?
"If my dad says yes, fine."
>You then look to Lyra, and sigh.
"And...I'm sorry Lyra. I guess I'm being real high strung about all this. But you at least understand my point of view, right?"
>Lyra shook her head "No....but, you're still my friend. I'm still your friend right?"
>>
>>26935160
>...dammit Lyra....just...
>You give up emotionally, you don't smile, you don't frown, you just...give up.
"You're still my friend."
>Lyra could see your defeated look, and gives you a hug to try to cheer you up. "Anon, I'm not against you, ok? I just don't want anypony to be hurt. Your friend is fine, and you finished what you came here to do. You should be happy about that. Now you can focus on trying bonding with Princess Twilight. I mean, how bad can it possibly be?"
>Something about being hugged by someone who actually cares about you always did your heart good. Even in the darkest of times.
>You give her a hug back, and consider her words. You knew she wans't against you. You knew she wasn't against Twilight. She just....cared.
>You sigh
"You're right, Lyra. I'll talk to my dad myself, see if i can convince him to let me stay awhile. You know, in case he says no. But I don't see what we could learn from each other. I really don't"
>"Well, it never hurt anypony to try. And I bet the both of you will be really surprised by how much you can learn from eachother. Like I do with Bonbon, everyday I learn something new. So I bet by the end of the week; you both will be such great friends"
>That's sure is a lot of optimism Lyra had. But you could tell that even Twilight was unsure. But unlike you, Twilight really did want to give it her best shot.
>The rest of the trip on the train was mostly a silent one. Mostly you and Lyra talking about what did go on in the trip, which of course caught Twilight's attention. Not to hurt or upset Lyra, you let Twilight in on the going ons of the visit.
>When you all reach Ponyville. The sun was already getting ready to set. You big Lyra a farewell and gave her a hug. You let her know everything would be fine. Of course, she still felt the need to tell you a few "encouraging" words through her own naivete, such as everything won't be as bad as you think and that you and Twilight will definitely be pretty good friends.
>>
>>26935371
>With that, Lyra got off the train and went on her way. Mentioning she'd go see Bonbon to let her know she was ok. This just left you and Twilight.
>You both stepped out of the train, and looked at eachother.
>"Anon, can I ask you a teeny tiny question?"
>For Lyra and Celestia's sake. you'd be as friendly as possible with her until she herself did something that pissed you off.
"What is it?"
>"Well, I was just wondering what your opinion on friendship is."
"You want to know that now? We just got off the train"
>"I know, but. I feel it's important to ask this question so I can get a better understanding of how your opinion differs from mine. That way I can adequately prepare myself for the week."
>wut?
"Are you serious? You have to make preparations?"
>Twilight nods "I do, Anon. You really are like no colt I've ever seen. In more ways than one. You have views and opinions that are different from any other pony I've ever met. And I don't think it's because of your father either. Princess Celestia wants us to bond for a reason, thats why I want to ask you this question before I walk you back to Fluttershy's"
"I guess it's not too far off from yours. The only real difference is that I don't want to make friends with everypony. I don't even want to try. I like the friends I have and anypony looking to be my friend is fine as long as they are good and nice and all that. It's just I'm not gonna go out of my way to make friends with just some random pony."
>"Well, I can understand that....but just for reasons, why is that?"
"Because I don't want to have a friend pool so large that I can't handle it. The only pony I've ever seen who could handle it is Pinkie Pie. It's amazing really. But it's not for me. Does that answer your question?"
>>
can't do it. too sleepy
>>
>>26935461
http://pastebin.com/gAX6Tf1P
>>
>>26923008
This is why anonfilly greentexts are shit.
Anon colt for life
>>
Good stuff man
>>
Anon was an edgy brat on this one
>>
>>26935442
Goddamit anon, you went full Donte
>>
>>26935442
All I can think of while this is going on is what DT is thinking.

She hasn't seen Anon since he made that promise and is probably thinking he i avoiding her.
>>
>>26935442
I foresee much friction in the future.
>>
>>26937311
Weren't we suppose to see spoiled rich one last time?
>>
>>26937439
l-lewd
>>
>>26919507
Is Anon filly our sister general?
>>
>>26938217
In Erf' story? No
>>
>>26938230
are you dumb
>>
>>26938821
Well, ARE you dumb?
>>
File: 1337400497875.gif (758 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1337400497875.gif
758 KB, 512x288
>>26939418
do you mean " Are YOU dumb"?
because this guy >>26938217 was asking if Anonfilly is our sister general. Not "our sister in general" or whatever, but the equivalent to a sister store.
>>
>>26935160

>Spending a whole week with Twatlight

I can see this ending up really bad. Like, "You don't deserve to be the Princess of Friendship!" edgy kind of bad. I wouldn't mind seeing that though. Seems like Anon has some unresolved issues with Twilight that stems from more than just her paranoia.

Maybe he's an ex-Twifag who was super buttblasted about Magical Mystery Cure?
>>
>>26939823
>Last days are basically pure paranoia from both of them, just expecting for the other to stab them while they sleep
>>
>>26939582
>Chie fag
Well, your waifu is dumb, that is for sure
>>
>>26939823

It would be interesting, since anon special talent is chaos and Twilight is an embodiment of harmony. So it has potential for fun moments when shit goes down
>>
>>26939823
>Seems like Anon has some unresolved issues with Twilight that stems from more than just her paranoia.

I don't know. I would be kind of pissy to anyone that almost banishes me to hell.
>>
>>26941132
Yeah, but at the same time, you can ride the high horse for so long until you look like the cunt. In the end, anon has to let it go, considering that he's at risk of fucking up Equestria if he can't reform Chrysalis
>>
>>26935371
In b4 DT freaks out that anon gets to spend a week with an alicorn princess and not with her at school.
>>
File: 1107034.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1107034.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
Wonder how Diamond Tiara is doing with her mom.
Wonder if we'll see more of hot maids with different accents
>>
>>26941787
>dat pic
hol-unf
>>
>>26941787
the better question is

will the house maids be all over anon for helping dt out of her funk
>>
Quick question, does Anon have to be a pony? I've been getting the itch to write, in this thread especially, but I feel like there are certain aspects that can be explored better if Anon were simply aged down instead of turned into a pony.
>>
>>26941975
no, just write what your heart desires. also, i got food. and as long as net shenanigans doesn't happen. we should get some stuff done tonight
>>
>>26942015
this

also yiss
>>
>>26941975
Nope, and there's not really a rule against kid anon. So if you want to write, you are welcome my friend
>>
>>26941975
That sounds interesting, go for it m8
>>
>>26942015
hope that you don't have to battle your net again
>>
>>26941787
I doubt she will get mad at anon, just curious. But that's it if her mind isn't overwhelmed with the happiness of having her mother at her side, and actually acting like a mother for the first time in god knows how long
>>
>>26935442
>Fuck...i might need a new keyboard. or something. the computer seems to lock up on a click..can't tell if it's the mouse or keyboard. But the mouse is pretty new. or maybe i just accidentally hit tab twice or something. I'm gonna air it out before typing the next bit

>"It does...soo um...ready to go?"
>You shake your head
"No, I can walk myself back to my aunt's. I'd like to be alone to think about all this, that's not a problem, is it?"
>"No no" Twilight says nervously "I just thought you'd like some company, so we could talk a little more."
"Look, no disrespect or anything. But I need to talk to her by myself, and I have some other things to do right after. Don't you have others things to do too?"
>"I uhm, maybe?" Twilight realized she may be pressing too hard, she already got you to agree to it. She just had to hope Discord did as well "No, you're right" Twilight smiles, a false smile anyway "I better go see what Spike's doing. Well, erm....see you soon then. I'm sure we'll have the best of times. Just.." Twilight's smile lessened "be open to some ideas ok? I really am sorry Anon, about trying to seal you, and everything I may have done to make things worse. But, let's keep an open mind alright? We both might find things really surprising if we do"
>She apologized again. Ugh....fine. For Celestia's sake, you would keep an open mind. You never got to spend a whole lot of time with Twilight. Hopefully, maybe, goddamn wishing this won't turn out bad.
"It's fine Twilight, and yeah...maybe. Anyway..."
>You start walking away, but you don't even look back at her when you say
"Seeya later"
>>
>>26943814
>She replies, but she doesn't follow. Good. Damn, Twilight really was annoying. You couldn't put your hoof on it, but she just wasn't a pony you could see yourself being friends with. She's always doing something shitty, and yet she gets forgiven. And when she's not doing something shitty, she's just being either cold or dumb about it. But maybe you were just thinking too much on her negative qualities. She at least cares when she remembers, and tries the best she can. And really, Equestria could have been doomed by any of the mane 6, whether it be Pinkie and the Tantabus or Rarity and that cursed book thing. egh.....you were getting that naggy feeling that maybe she really deserved a better chance.
>Damn you Celestia....
>It was already getting pretty late. And after Fluttershy, you wanted to rush back to Diamond Tiara's home. You wanted to see what was going on with her and her mother. You hoped you weren't too late for that.
>After some time walking, you reach Fluttershy's cottage. your mind filled with growing doubt about Twilight. Egh...she really did forgive Discord after that whole shit with Tirek......and as heavy as being sealed in Tartarus is, Discord nearly doomed the entire world to a fate worse than that. And you yourself was forgiving of Chrysalis, an actual evil force in this world.....fuck...
>You sigh as these thoughts riddle your head, you look over to the family statues by the cottage.
>Yep......good ole Discord,Fluttershy, and you...posed as if you were one family unit. When really most of it was a ruse. But it was a ruse with heart put into it.
>You knock on the door
>"H-hello? Who is it" You hear from the other side, the sweet soft voice of Fluttershy.
"it's me Aunt Fluttershy, I'm back"
>The door immediatly flies open as Fluttershy zips at you and hovers up. hugging you tightly
>She was in tears "Anon! Oh Anon! you're ok! Why didn't you come back?! Where did you go?!"
>>
>>26943888
>Fuck...she really didn't expect you to go so far out of the town.
"I, went to see Starlight,"
>"I...oh" Fluttershy sniffed, "B-b-but, I didn't expect you to go that far....d-didn't you catch up with Twilight?"
>You shook your head "No, I thought she was flying towards the town, so I took the train. Turns out she was heading towards Celestia's instead. Aunt Fluttershy..."
>You give her a hug
"I didn't mean to worry you, I was just trying to help a friend"
>Fluttershy cuddles onto you tight while hovering in mid air "A-anon, I know you meant well. But don't you think it was irresponsible to go on the train by yourself? You could have come back for me. I would have joined you, you know that right?"
>You probably did...
"I know, but. I thought I had very little time. But another friend came and helped me instead."
>Fluttershy looked directly into your eyes, a motherly look of concern behind her tears "Anon...two foals isn't much better being out on their own. Do you know the kind of trouble your friends have gotten into when they go out alone? There was this one time where they encountered a cockatrice, and Applejack told me about this time about her sister taking it upon herself to make a delivery. It's not safe."
"Oh, well actually it was a Mare who helped me. Do you know Lyra?"
>"Lyra? oh, erm..a little. She seems nice....she helped you? Really?" Fluttershy was confused, it seemed awfully weird for an adult to agree to something like that just out of the blue.
>>
>>26944143
>You nod
"Yeah, she just got off the train and saw that I was in trouble. We got to the town, everything got sorted out. And now everything is sorta ok."
>"Sorta ok?" Fluttershy hovers downward and gently puts you down before landing. "what do you mean by sorta?"
"Well....Twilight did eventually show up. And, I...I don't really want to talk about that part. All I want to say is that her and Starlight didn't become friends. And now, on Princess Celestia's request, she wants me to stay with Twilight for a week."
>"mmnnnnn...." Fluttershy wanted more details on what happened, but...the fact that Celestia was involved seemed more intriguing to her. But...then there was the fact you didn't seem comfortable talking about it, yet it involved her friend Twilight. "....Anon...why don't you want to tell me exactly what happened?"
"I just.....don't want to. I don't want this to become a bigger thing than it has to be. Please?"
>"Anon, I can just ask Twilight. You know that right? This involves her as much as it does you. And I'm your aunt, I need to know these things"
>mnnnnnnnn
" Aunt Fluttershy....nnnn"
>She gave you those eyes, big soft and sad eyes as her bottom lip quivered.
>Dammit...
"Well, ernmm...Things were fine for awhile. Me and Starlight and Lyra, we got along well, I even managed to teach Starlight a few friendship lessons of my own. But when Twilight came by, there was a disagreement. Starlight didn't want to be her friend and I backed her up. Lyra...didn't fully agree with this..you know how ponies usually are. They don't like conflict...not that I d-do or anything. It's just. well...that's how that visit ended. Then Twilight told me Princess Celestia would like me to stay with her for a week. Her as in Twilight I mean. So...I agreed, because I'm not gonna deny a request from Princess Celestia. I just need dad's permission. And that's pretty much the whole story"
>>
>>26944260
>Fluttershy didn't say anything at first. She was busy processing that information. Of course, if you told her your exact words on the matter. she might have found it wrong. And you didn't need that right now.
>"I'm not going to question Princess Celestia's motives. If anypony knows what's right, it'd be her. I just find it very weird that all of this happened. I actually thought that if you all talked things out, maybe things would have been fine. And then there's the fact Princess Celestia wants you and Twilight to stay together for a week. It's all so strange. Anon, is there any other secrets you haven't told me? Because....this seems like this might involve more than what I know already. You know you can tell me the truth, I won't judge."
>Fluttershy gave you a reassuring smile as the last of her tears dropped. She was just glad you were ok, but still worried about all this.
>Dammit.....
>You hesitated, surely something would come in to break this conversation.
>"Anon?"
>But nothing did...
".....Well, other than a few secrets my dad has. Nothing really."
>You gave her a big...fake...smile.
>"Ok, I believe you" Fluttershy smiled, she felt relieved "Just as long as you're ok. And, thank you for being honest with me. You're such a good little colt." Fluttershy gave you a peck on the cheek "I know in the end, you'll do the right thing. And I know that once you spent time with Twilight that things won't be that bad. Though....."
>Fluttershy suddenly felt a dreadful thought. "....Anon, let me ask you something. Twilight, isn't upset at you about anything, is she?"
>She was upset, but not in the way she seemed to be suggestiong.
"No, why?"
>>
wow woulda ya look at that dead thread_________________________
>>
>>26945063
Shut up Madeline
>>
>>26945113
suck my dick, Sammy.
>>
>>26944691
sorry, this time. it's my bad. friends of mine invited me to play a new game called caveblazers....pretty fun. but it's got a nasty memory leak issue. needs patches
>>
bumpo
>>
>>26945418
It's all good Jack Owens.
>>
>>26946962
what is this madness
>>
>>26946988
Henry you dolt.
>>
>>26946988
Well Henry I appears our glorious 4chan overlords have taken a different route to messing with us.
>>
>>26944691
>>
Happy April Fools Discord
>>
Oh I'm loving this. A perfect opportunity for discord to strut his stuff in front of twilight while she can't do a single thing. And I bet it will be the price for agreeing to anon staying with twilight
>>
wait why are there so many names?
>>
>>26947733
I dont know, Eula, why ARE there so many names?
>>
>>26947790
idk jenna lets ask holly
>>
>>26947210
Goddamit Holly, stop being an edgy faglord
>>
Come on guys, the least you could do is try to stay alive.
>>
>>26949038
No let me die.
>>
so i have name now mmmm this is fun!
>>
>>26949141
Fuck off Lesley
>>
>>26944691
Godfucking dammit anon, stop being a cunt
>>
>>26949647
Go home Sonia. No one likes you.
>>
>>26949740
Suck my dick Ana, you are worse than Twilight
>>
>>26950224
Kim im about to smack a bitch
>>
>>26950383
>>26950383
Marina, you fucking suck harder than RD
>>
>>26950647
and you take more dicks than rarity
>>
>>26951094
And you are a bigger nigger than Zecora
>>
>>26952040
spike has fucked rarity more times than you've fucked anything.
Fuck you pauline
>>
>>26952076
You are a bigger autist than Erf's anon, Florence
>>
>>26952735
and you are more comfy than Erf's DT.
nick
>>
dead thread
>>
>>26953903
ur ded
>>
>>26944260
>Lying like this again
Anon, you dumb brat
>>
With all this shit going on, I do wonder if we are getting green tonight
>>
>>26954580
holy shit what happened
>>
>>26954609
AGH, the april fools blocks my name. it's me, Erf. i just got home. got stuck on a flooded road
>>
>>26954620
I don't know Lula. I believe we all got a little too chaotic in this day
>>
>>26954635
Lorreta hello again it is uncle incognito how are you
>>
>>26954620
So, are we really getting green tonight?
>>
>>26955029
when the medicine kicks in. I've fallen ill...probably from bicycling through the rain for days. my roommate got worried for me, he's driving me to work tomorrow becaus he says i'm an idiot for still trying to bike ride in my current state.
>>
>>26955038
Well you need to care about your health, Erf.
Good you got a good roommate who cares
I would say if you are taking medicine, is better to rest than write, but is your decision
>>
>>26955222
fuck dat shit. i just need to get some out, just need focus
>>
>>26955252
Like I said, is your decision
We are always here, so...
>>
>>26944691
>Fluttershy had a fear that Twilight MIGHT try something out of the ordinary if she was actually upset at you. Even if not in the same tier as banishment, she knew how Twilight could get when she tries to get something done or confront something she deems a problem. And She felt she couldn't let something like that happen on you. But she ALSO didn't want to worry you. So many complicated and conflicting feelings. "Oh...nothing, I just wanted to know." Fluttershy then looked at you, she knew as well that there still has to be some sort of conflict between you and Twilight. "Anon, I want you to act your very best when staying with Twilight....but, if Twilight DOES try something you don't like. Let me know ok? I'll try my best to talk it out with the both of you."
>That actually might be for the best, but Fluttershy is also a pushover. ugh, it was better than nothing. You thought you could act your best. It shouldn't be that hard to survive the week. If Discord allows it anyway.
"Don't worry Aunt Fluttershy, I can do this. I promise I'll be on my best behavior"
>"I know you will, so, do you want to stay for dinner? Or do you have to go back home? I don't mind if you do have to go back home, I'm just glad you're safe."
>Actually....there was one other thing you wanted to check.....you hoped she was still there too.
"Actually, there's something else I want to check out. You don't mind if I go somewhere else do you?"
>"Well no....as long as your father doesn't mind you wandering around. ergh..." Fluttershy thought she knew the answer, and she didn't like it "He does, doesn't he?"
>You nod
"Yeah, he trusts me enough for me to go out on my own."
>"Right...he would...ok" Fluttershy felt like she should have a talk to Discord about that, but for now, his word would go over hers. As much as she didn't like it. "You just be careful...ok Anon?"
"I will, trust me Aunt Fluttershy, I'll be fine...I promise"
>>
>>26955481
>Fluttershy pulls you in for one more hug "I know you'll be careful..." She just didn't trust others to be so caring.
>After that, with another hug and a goodbye, you headed towards Diamond Tiara's. Fuck, you really wanted to catch Spoiled before she had to leave. You had this hunch she'd still have to go back to the business sooner or later.
>It never fully left your mind of what you did, how could it? You still had to rub it in Twilight's face. But as you rushed over to DT's, you wondered if that was even a good idea to do anymore. For Discord, it's another thing to laud over the purple princess. For you? eh.....but it did make him happy.
>It was also starting to get kind of late. You hoped you didn't pull yourself into a sleep over.
ehh fuck, ok..you guys are right. i just puked on my hand and mouse. nothing major, but i'm overdoing at this point...only 2 posts...how disgraceful...fuck this weather
>>
>And then anon got raped
>>
>>26955542
God damn Erf, I told you your health is more important
>>
File: 1457230623623.png (289 KB, 711x849) Image search: [Google]
1457230623623.png
289 KB, 711x849
>>26955542
>i just puked on my hand and mouse.
THE FUCK MAN
>>
>>26955542
erf my nigga health>green take care of yourself
>>
>>26955542
We told ya brah
>>
>>26956432
I want to fuck that pony
>>
File: 1454891234198.jpg (588 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1454891234198.jpg
588 KB, 1400x990
>>26959889
You like bat mares, anon?
>>
>>26959935
They are actually my favorite
>>
>>26959935
>>26960394
>>>/out/
>>
>>26960423
But I do like batmares, anon. What'ts wrong with that, they are cute
>>
>>26961166
i bet you like nyx too, faggot
>>
File: 1373054496668.png (252 KB, 1000x824) Image search: [Google]
1373054496668.png
252 KB, 1000x824
>>26961193
Not really, I like bats because I find them cute. I don't find Nyx cute at all
>>
>>26955542
>only 2 posts...how disgraceful...fuck this weather
Considering you are sick, well, not so much
>>
>>26961899
still sick. had to concede in an argurment to take a ride to work. cell is dead so had to buy a new phone. my only solice is that its not a cold.
>>
>>26962125
>that its not a cold.
Yet you mean.
>>
>>26962125
Take care because if you fuck up , then it will become a cold
>>
>>26962125
atleast your alive erf so thats good
>>
>>26959935
I like anything my dick says yes.
>>
>>26965329
watching new episode.
>>
>>26966294
Oh shit, completely forgot there was one today
>>
>>26966605
i liked it.
>>
File: 1438379470215.jpg (43 KB, 685x681) Image search: [Google]
1438379470215.jpg
43 KB, 685x681
>>26966611
It was alright. They reused gags from previous episodes and they ONCE AGAIN made Pinkie into an overbearingly annoying little shit.
Its like they forgot how to write her.
>>
>>26966611
It was shit
>>
>>26967372
She has always been an overbearingly annoying little shit.
>>
>>26918495

>nearly done writing the first part of my story
>I come here and find a corpse disguised as a thread

At least have some discussion or throw around some story ideas. Hell, I'll give you one.

>Discord accidentally a dimension and Fluttershy guilt trips him into fixing it
>Since Fluttershy is with him, he kidnaps one or all of the princesses so they can look after his son
>He leaves them with a list of rules that make no sense, but will enact cruel and humourous punishments if they're broken
>They have to survive inside a crazy ass house while Anon makes ridiculous requests that only Discord could grant
>"I asked for that animated chocolate velociraptor ages ago! Don't make me get the vacuum cleaner!"
>>
>>26967572
I think there are a few too many typos there, pal. Might want to fix those up because I don't understand a word I just read.
>>
>>26967572

Hilarious as that can be, its too thrown about for me to go "imma write dat shit." I actually don't kno wit to do with that, but the look of a messy haired teen humanon with braces in superman pony jammies comes to mind. It takes me back...
>>
File: 1429309218909.png (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1429309218909.png
40 KB, 300x300
>>26967572
I like your enthusiasm, I really do, but I didn't understand what you were trying to say, but I'll try anyways. Your idea is that Discord opens a portal to another dimension, then he somehows kidnaps someone from there and that's what kicks off him having a son? Or Discord and anon were already into all that before Discord opens the portal?.

But anyways, second point is Fluttershy, knowing about the portal, I suppose that she was with Discord when he opens the portal since she convinced Discord to fix his mess.

Why would he kidnap the princesses and expect for shit to not bite him in the ass when all this is over? Like, why would Celestia and Luna accept being punished and not retaliate after everything is done. Why would anon even agree to be a cunt to Celestia, when she's not bad? .

Maybe I'm wrong about all of this, but you honestly have some issues with typos. I'm seriously not trying to be mean, but I honestly can't understand what this story is supposed to be.

>>26967649
> its too thrown about for me to go
>I actually don't kno wit to do with that
Typos dude, so you are looking for ideas. Why not try to experiment with different characters, like instead of having a main cast of Discord, anon and Fluttershy, maybe go with Applejack, or anon having adventures on the chaos dimension. It doesn't need to be 100% random stuff, little problems can be interesting if they are well told.
>>
>>26967649
But seriously, don't be discouraged by what I said in >>26967774, you need to correct your typos, and try to justify why one or all princesses would accept such a deal
>>
>>26967640
>>26967649
>>26967774
>>26968046

I'm all for constructive criticism, but that's not the story I'm writing. It was just something I wrote in two minutes while on the shitter in hopes that it would spark some discussions. I guess I sort of succeeded?
>>
>>26968142

Heh I was just about to say.

">>26968046

Its fine, I'm not gonna do anything anyway. Though I guess that anon did something in starting a discussion -about making sense of his spitballed idea."
>>
>>26955542
>Night has fallen as you reach the manor. You groan to yourself. The visit and long train ride to and from Ponyville ate up a lot of your time.
>Like fucking shit, you'd really need a better way to get to the town. But, writing letters will have to do.
>there was lights on in the manor. of course, it can't be late enough for sleep yet. At least not for the Riches.
>You wish you had a bowtie.....god, what a waste of a charge, you could have had a bowtie for this visit. A really nice one. Oh well.
>You stop at the door....man, you didn't even know if she was still here. Filthy was probably inside though, he might be able to give some insight.
>You knock on the door. and sit on your butt, wagging your tail like a dog while smiling. Trying to act cute.
>It didn't take too long for the door to be open, and it was Filthy, instead of one of his maids, that opens the door.
>He smiled down at you, internally finding your little pose adorable, though finding something about it odd "Mr.Anon, fancy seeing you here this evening. Is there a reason you're wagging your tail like a lost puppy?"
>you stop wagging immediately as your ears lower a little as you look down nervously.
"Oh..um..just a twitch..thing...you know, just giving it a shake"
>Filthy Rich had a chuckle at that "I see, and here I thought you were just trying too hard to look...hrn..Can't quite think of the word for it. Anyway, what brings you to my home tonight Mr.Anon? I hope you didn't come for a sleep over, my little darling should be off to dreamland by now."
>Asleep?
"Well...oh...ok. erm, actually Mr.Rich. I know this is gonna sound really weird. But, is your wife here....by any chance?"
>"She actually is, weirdest thing really. She came home while I was away. She's upstairs reading Diamond Tiara a story, ain't that something? She hasn't done that since......hrn....can't quite remember if she ever really did."
>Then something clicked in his head
>>
>>26968298
Erf's post! Let's just hope that he doesn't die midway through
>>
>>26968298
>Then something clicked in his head
>"You cheeky little cunt! YOU WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE!"
"W-what? NO, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO THAT TO YOUR WIFE!"
>"OH So you think me wife has the face of a fucking camel then!"
"N-N-"
>Filthy Rich produces a knife from god knows where and points it at you, his eyes filled with murderous rage
"OH I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, MATE! I'LL MAKE YOU THE NEXT KING SOMBRA!"
>>
>>26968298
>"Mr.Anon, mind telling me why you have interest in my wife?"
>He doesn't know, well then. That's interesting.
"I just..."
>Fuck.....you couldn't come up with a lie. What possible reason would you have to see her?
"I...erm. "
>"Now then" Filthy Rich rubbed his chin "Ain't that interestin'. Mr.Anon, I hope you don't think me a fool"
>wut?
"What do you mean?"
>"Well, my wife is happier than usual and you suddenly have an interest in her. Am I to assume you had some sort of talk with her? I know you must have, ya can't expect me to be ignorant of all these going ons. Now, how about you come inside to my study and we have a chat about this whole thing, hm? Ya got me me curious"
>wellie well well. This...will be either bad or good. Now you couldn't lie. Hell, how could you anyway? He could just ask his wife later for confirmation. You just nod and tell him ok as you follow him to his study. Christ, you wondered how he was going to react.
>He sits down on his large, very comfy chair. This one looked new, much more puffier and soft with red velvet padding and a gold rim, almost like a throne, the letters "F.R" engraved at the tip top.
>"Tea Mr.Anon?"
>You sat down on the smaller seat across from him, a small table between the both of you. There was nothing on it, so you assume he'd call for one of his maids. But...
"No thank you"
>"Alrighty, now then. Now, why don't you explain to me how you managed to change my wife hmmmm?"
>>
>>26968432
Well shit, how's anon gonna explain that he tormented FR wife
>>
>>26968432
>oh joy. ahhh geez. Why did you even come here again? What was the point?....hopefully he doesn't get too pissed...or something....god...
"Well, you see Mr.Rich...if you want the truth.."
>You explain to him exactly what happened. How you and Discord got into the building, and what you did with Spoiled Rich. The only thing you omit is that Discord's reasoning was to mess with Twilight with the victory.
>"....so then, you conspired with your father to force a change in my wife's views because you felt that my daughter, my pride in joy, was hurting?"
>You nod
"Yeah...She wanted me to use my special horn to make her an Alicorn."
>Filthy Rich then nodded "'Course, You wouldn't do it because you don't know what would happen, would you? Besides the fact that I wouldn't approve of such an unnatural transformation"
>You nod again
"Yes sir"
>Filthy Rich was pondering, he was thinking so deeply. His wife had improved...but it was forced. He didn't like the fact his wife had to be terrorized into this...but...
"You know Mr.Anon, I don't think I ever considered that there was this side of you. Then again, looking at the fact that you seemed to have recently gained a cutie mark in chaos, which by the way I offer my congratulations, it seems like there's more to you than meets this old pony's eye"
>He knows what the mark is?
"You know the symbol of chaos?"
>"I do, had to familiarize myself with all sort of crazy doodads and markings for my secret project...well, it ain't that secret, it's just a theme park themed after your father. The kids would love it you know, and besides bringing in new jobs for the pony folk, it would also be a nice revenue on the side. Everypony wins. But I digress, that project is on hold until I can actually speak to him. Now, Mr.Anon. I know you meant well. And I'll even say, to see my wife this way does this pony's heart good......but it wasn't in your place to do this"
>>
>>26968714
Well, he's right
>>
>>26968714
"Mnngh...What else was I supposed to do? Diamond Tiara felt like she didn't really have a mother anymore."
>"And that's what made you act. I tell you what Mr.Anon, this is difficult to cast my judgement on. You do understand you could have unraveled this family and our business at the same time, right?"
>Really?...nahhh
"I...didn't know that, I mean. I managed to do what I set out to do, I think I did pretty good. I know It's your family, but...."
>Filthy Rich cuts you off
"But nothing...Mr.Anon..."
>Filthy Rich looks at you with a serious look, he looked you right in the eye out of respect. "When we consider all the facts. You acted out of kindness to help my daughter in her time of need. And although you had no right to meddle in our family the way you did, you felt in your heart that if you hadn't, that my daughter would suffer a broken heart. That's how it went, right?"
>You nod nervously
"Y-yes"
>"I see, well Mr.Anon. I hope you know what you're doing"
>wut?
"What do you mean?..sir"
>"That kind of action? Surely you know that made Diamond the happiest little filly in all of Equestria. Are you telling me with all that smarts that you haven't realized what that means?"
"errrr..."
>Filthy Rich smiled at you "Well" he chuckled "Let me just say that you better father me at least two grandchildren, Because after this mess, you ain't gettin out of it now. Now, should I call ya son? or should I save that until after you all are married?"
>EEEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26968996
"D-does she even know I had anything to do with it?"
>ooohhh shit.
>"Fraid' so, she doesn't know all the details of course, but she knows you had a big hoof in it. I don't know why you didn't come to me first, if I had known she was feeling this way. We could have done something together. And I know what you're thinking Mr.Anon. How could I change anything if it's been going on for this long? Well, I have two things to say about that."
>Filthy hung his head slightly, he frowned, you could tell there was hurt in his heart. "First, I know that I've been a fool. My little darling never came to me about her feelings, and I never noticed. My life and my business are so close together that sometimes I miss the itty bitty little details of the going ons of my own life. If I had known their relationship was truly this awful I would have done something. There's no way I'd knowingly let this go on, for it to have gone on due to my own ignorance is inexcusable. But I assure you, I could have fixed this myself had I known."
>He then sighed, and looked back up at you
>"Nevertheless, you have shown character, you put my daughter's needs over your own. You set out to try to and succeed at fixing a family dilemma I knew nothing about. I do declare, that amounts to something. No....that amounts to more than that. Mr.Anon, you have earned my absolute respect. From now on I'll see you as a stallion rather than a colt. And I would be proud to be your stepfather."
>....oohh lord. You felt like a mary sue, the only thing was is now you seemed to have been locked right into DT now. 100%....fuck.
>You could see the hope in his eyes, he saw you as this amazing colt. Fuck....you could feel your life slipping away from you. What you had was what others saw of you, instead of it just being you. god geez christ.
>What could you do now? you didn't expect this at all....
"T-thank you Mr.Rich, umm...err.."
>>
>>26969295
>"haha! look at ya, yep. I'd be speechless too after having to sit down with somepony as powerful as myself. You did good Mister...hmnn"
>Filthy corrected himself
>"Anon"
>He then looked at you with a stern seriousness "though a word of advice to you. From one stallion to another. You're gonna wanna be careful with how you conduct yourself since you seem the type to go all in, one mistake that big and your entire life could be forever ruined....or the lives you got yourself involved in. you're an amazing colt Anon, but that's also has to do with who your daddy happens to be and the power of the horn he has given you."
>...mnnnn, he was probably right. no, he was right. Because now you knew there'd be no way to shake Diamond Tiara off now. You didn't actually think that it would lead to possible eternal love. cripes....
"Y-yes sir"
>"Sir?" Filthy laughed heartily "Anon, you don't have to call me that anymore. Just call me Rich, or Filthy Rich....but not Filthy, I know it's my name and all but it just doesn't roll off the tongue well if you know what I mean."
>You did....what kind of first name was Filthy anyway? or Spoiled for that matter.
"Yes, sure erm...Filthy Rich."
>"There we are, now. How about we wait for the missus hm? You look like you could use a drink."
>Spoiled Rich takes a small bell and rings it.
>You didn't even really answer, Spoiled Rich has one of the maids who answered his call bring in two cups of tea and a teapot.
>How bizarre, if this was any other human....anyone from the board. They'd take any pussy they could get if they couldn't get their waifu. You however...yeah..DT was cute and all. But....
>........
>your mind couldn't really come up with a counter argument to this. The only real wall that stood in your way when it came to this is this entire relationship you had with the Riches and their daughter was on the foundation of a gigantic lie.
>Same with Fluttershy
>Same with Twilight
>.....same with everypony
>>
Oh shit, is Erf writing this as he goes? I was wondering about the wait time between posts. I tend to write a chapter slowly and carefully until they're done and then release the whole thing at once. Doing it like this would force me to worry less about the little things in order to keep readers from becoming impatient in between posts. They'd still get impatient though because I'm on a fucking phone.
>>
>>26969382
Since most of us are Americafags, I doubt most of the readers would notice.
>>
>>26969350
>...the only ones who knew the truth was a chaotic god, a bug, a bartender, and the princess of the sun. Starlight being a close second, she trusted you so much. And even she didn't know the full truth of it.
>if it ever got out, all this would be gone. You knew that. But how long could you keep it up? Sure, you managed to do it for this long. And you knew you could hold out. But what about when you got older? What about when Fluttershy became that much closer to you? What about if Celestia decides it's time for you to reveal everything? And even, looking at how things are. What if you DO end up with Diamond? If she became your wife, could you still live this lie?
>.....god....everytime it became harder. one day, you knew.....you were gonna spill your guts to the wrong pony...for now...you'd just have to take another bullet to your heart.
>>
>>26969382
i do write this as i go, most of this is shit i do on the spot.
>>
>>26969408
http://pastebin.com/8NhmmUFM
>>
>>26969452
heh, i'm sick and still managed at least 7 posts. I only fell asleep twice.
>>
>>26969455
don't sweat it. I liked the update.
>>
>>26969485
thank you, also. before hitting the sack. I'm aware the fact that Anon knows he's lying gets brought up from time to time. I do it on purpose, because i think realistically. anyone who feel the pressure as things build. He tries to accept it as his new life and persona, but that feeling always comes back whenever something major happens. sooner or later, Anon will have to go to Celestia on his own and confide in her, seek her advice again. Because even with the advice she gave him before, it could only help for so long. It's his new life yes, but it's still hard escaping his old one, especially when it's entangled within the web of truth and lies.
>>
>>26969518
as a reminder, she told him that he has his new life to live and yadda bla bla. That's all well and good. But it's still on a foundation of lies. but, seeing as i don't have any plans (and thus far, like the whole friendhsip festival thing) and for all I know nothing might not come of it at all. But it'll be there just in case.
>>
dead thread as always
>>
>>26969520
Oh that's right, what happened to the festival
>>
>>26969455
Those dubs are telling me to chain you to a desk and force you to write.

I don't know where you live so get your rest.
>>
Two weeks without ponies. One whole week of testing and then I couldn't make it to my computer. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the green I promised though.
>>
>>26970649
Plus the initial infatuation was based on the fact that he kicked Discord's ass when Discord was about to kidnap DT.
That getting out would ruin both of them.
Not sure if Fluttershy could forgive terrorizing a filly, even a jerk filly.
>>
>>26971545
Besides, it would just fuck his life and cause huge damahe to everyone if anon says the truth. In this case, truth would cause way more harm. If this has to be picked up again, I'd say that going for counsel with Celestia is the best option, for both story and for anon
>>
>>26969518
I think that story wise that's the best option, anon confessing is a very dangerous slippery slope. It can't derail the tone of the story into a shittier, generic, grimdark fanfic
>>
>>26968996
>>Filthy Rich smiled at you "Well" he chuckled "Let me just say that you better father me at least two grandchildren, Because after this mess, you ain't gettin out of it now. Now, should I call ya son? or should I save that until after you all are married?"
HAHA
SHEEIIIIIT

better start thinking of baby names
>>
>>26969408
I'm just waiting for the baddest of the bad endings for him, really.
>>
>>26968996
>"But nothing...Mr.Anon..."
You missed an > there m8
>>
>>26969350
>Spoiled Rich takes a small bell and rings it.
You mean Filthy
>>
>Filthy rich rings a sinister bell
>>
>>26972158
Incognito Investment
Priceless Anomaly
Market Rush
>Add something to do with being Anonymous or chaos = babby names
>>
>>26972763
>And business or riches
>>
>>26972158
He should ask Filthy where do babies come from. Just to make things awkward for both parties.
>>
>>26972763
>>26973128
Deep Pockets ^:)
>>
>>26972339
yes i did....sorry.
>>
>>26971249
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/h4Gz1TXK

>After a few minutes, the officer had returned, slowly walking towards me. Each step he took, my heart sank deeper and deeper in my chest.
>He was looking slightly down, avoiding eye contact, but still keeping his professional demeanor.
>As I thought… Of course they wouldn’t let me even see my own daughter… I knew it was pointless to ask… But I wanted to see what they had to say of this situation.
“...What did they say?”
>”Well…” The officer tugged on his collar and scratched the stubble on his chin. A sudden pause before he answered. “They denied your request. Sorry, but you’ll have to leave now.”
>He opened his mouth once more to say something more comforting or reassuring, but shut it tightly, turning his head to the side, looking back at the explosion site.
>I stared back,body becoming numb. I couldn’t move a muscle on my face, I had no energy to respond or retaliate back...
>I thought back to a few minutes ago, when I had heard that her apartment had been blown up.
>How I dropped everything to see if she was alive...
>How I risked losing my only dead end job...
>Risking the little financial comfort we both had now and for the future...
>Just for her… My heart clenched in my chest as it filled with a weird fuzzy feeling…
>The realization... Of how Anon keeps me going, how she gave me hope that life is more than just pain and suffering.
>Finally, I cracked a faint smile as my eyes began to tear up, one escaping and trickling down my right cheek.
>>
>>26974704
>Yet, my mind had to accept the fact, that my only drive in life… Was gone.
>My smile didn’t feel like staying anymore, and returned to my normal depressed state.
>The tears eased back as the one on my cheek slowly dried up.
>The sounds of the police sirens, the crowd, the world around me… Slowly fading.
>The beating of my heart slowly increasing in volume, drumming into my ear.
>My eyes slowly began to increase the intensity of vision on the collapsed building, blurring out anything in my peripheral.
>Her voice echoed in my mind, as if she was right there.
‘Hey, stop being such an old man! You’re only 32!’...
‘You look a lot better when you smile, Dad.’...
‘I know things look rough… But there’s always another way, like you always tell me!’
>I gulped to get rid of the dryness in my throat, senses quickly returning.
“Well… Thanks for trying, anyways...”
>The officer had already left as I was dozing into my thoughts. He had returned to fending off the crowd trying to get a glimpse of the disaster.
>It didn’t bother me, I had met thousands of people as careless as that officer. It was more reassuring than depressing at this point.
>Who could blame him? He’s probably met people like me thousands of times, too.
>Two of the same man, yet we didn’t care for each other, regardless of our comparisons.
>I turned away, the officer watching from the corner of his eye. I couldn’t see him looking at me, but for some reason, I felt it.
>Even though we didn’t formally care, he had some sympathy to share.
>I had lost more than just Anon that morning.
>>
>>26974716
>I moved past the group of people that gathered around the closed off road.
>Some yelling at the officers, trying to get in, others giving up and returning to their daily lives.
>One man in the crowd noticed me leaving, averting his attention away from the spectacle and towards me.
>Turning the corner to continue my way back to my car, I felt someone grab my shoulder.
>I paid no attention as I continued down my path, the sound of sirens slowly diminishing the farther I went.
>My brain was tired already, my body slowly feeling weaker and weaker.
>”Sir, may I speak with you for a moment?”
>No response. I continued down the path.
>”Please sir, I need to speak with you”
>...
>”I know about your daughter.”
>>
>>26974727
>My body locked in place as I stood staring at the sidewalk in front of me.
>I turned around, watching as a man in his mid-twenties struggled to catch up with me.
>His hair was flaring in all types of directions, a bad case of bedhead. He wore a lab coat with all sorts of dried chemicals and stains plastered onto it.
>Typical cliche scientist outfit. C’mon life, when will you stop being so predictable with these types of things?
>Regardless of his first impression, the sight didn’t catch me off guard.
>What caught me off guard is that he knew about my daughter. But, he could be some sick man trying to mess with me.
>Hmmm… That couldn’t be the case, he didn’t look drunk or critically insane.
>The energy in me was gone at this point, yet I felt a rekindled flame in my soul...
“What is it that you possibly could know about Anon?”
>The man grinned as he heard the response. He took me by my shoulders and shook me a bit, that dumb smile beaming right at me.
>“I know she isn’t dead yet!” He let out a weird sound that signified his excitement.
>Letting out a sigh, I continued to converse with him.
“In that case, what happened to her?”
>”Aliens.”
>>
>>26974704
Holy shit, George ain't dead
>>
>>26974742
>Oh, so he was playing games with me. Figures. I was more infuriated at the fact that I let life fool me behind my back once more. Little of how it was the man doing it.
>The anger left fairly quickly as I (which I have stated before) didn’t care anymore.
“Cool”
>I retook my path, slowly coming upon my parked car. As I began to open the door, the man stopped me once more.
>I looked over my shoulder, his eyes were bulging out, face full of desperation as he pulled at my arm.
>He shifted his position so my arm was over my shoulder, pulling it behind him as if it were a giant sack of potatoes.
>”HNNG! A-At least give me a chance…! C’mon c’mon…! I have the proof to show that I’m not making this up! But we have to- UGHH…! D-Do this now!”
>Some part of me actually enjoyed his childish antics. Kind of looked silly how hard he was trying to pull me away from my car with little to no success.
>I budged and just let fate take me on its shoulders. Finally, some actual excitement in my life.
>Or maybe I was trying to push away the fact that Anon was dead. I wasn’t going to lie to myself, that was probably the case.
“Fine... Lead the way, good sir.”
>>
>>26974750
Missed me?
>>
>>26974790
Yeah m8 I actually like your shit
>>
>>26974790
No
>>
>>26975271
>tsundere
D'aww, that's cute
>>
>>26974790
Maybe, now to wait next month for next update
>>
>>26976235
Ya, I'm going to try to update more often but can't say how often updates will be.
>>
File: 1365913102190.png (527 KB, 1019x483) Image search: [Google]
1365913102190.png
527 KB, 1019x483
>>26974751
>This the story climax
>>
bumpl;jvfghfx
>>
>>26976314
So as far as I understand, anon was a gal with a shiton of problems, Discord comes in and basically tricks her into a bet she can't win so she gets transported into Equestria without her actualy wanting too. She dissapears and her dad is emotionally devastated by this, and now he has help of Dr. Scientist who somehows knows what's going on
>>
>>26974751
Find the format kinda weird since narration is on first person instead of second, but it's mostly because is different from most green text
>>
btw, is Erf kill or he will deliver tonight too?
>>
>>26979127
By the lack of response, I guess that sickness got our dear Erf. Or comcast
>>
>>26979127
>>26979477
I'm alive, just waking up from a tiny nap.

there won't be an update tomorrow due to my being schedules at fucking 8:30 AM. so...let's do this!....still sick
>>
>>26979637
Jesus, alright, hope you don't die m8
>>
>>26979637
fuck wait...let me fix the pastebin first
>>
>>26969408
>you just started thinking about it, sweating, just...bite the bullet and continue...DON'T DO IT!.
>"Errr, Anon, are you alright? you're looking like you're about to crumble. I was only joking about the grandchildren."
>You snap to attention, geez, you almost lost it.
"Oh...err, right sorry. Yeah, two is a little much huh?"
>"Depends on your mettle. Speaking of which, are you saying you're actually willing to marry my daughter? I never heard a no on that one son"
>EEEEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"....e-erm, maybe?...I d-dunno still.."
>Shit, was he being serious or joking?
>"Well, I suppose you're still too young to decide. But you ain't gonna shake her off so easily now, I'm just sayin' Anon. you may have sealed the deal already" Filthy Rich has a laugh "It's fine though, rather a pony I know to be a good'un than some no good varmint."
>You nearly cringe in guilt...well...You....weren't exactly bad. You had good intentions, and you fixed up a season villain by yourself. That should mean something, right?
>You chuckle nervously
"That's me...a good'un."
>you pick up your tea cup and take a sip, hoping the tea would calm your nerves.
>And it doesn't, as the door to the study opens...and she comes in.
>"Are you in here dear? Diamond Tiara is asl-" Spoiled Rich spots you, her eyes going wide the moment she does.
>You freeze in place yourself. Even with the knowledge she changed, she still has a presence. and the fact the topic was on marrying Diamond didn't help.
>"Hello my sweetie pie, Now I know you remember Anon, do you want to join us for tea?" Filthy Rich looks at her with a smile.
>".........hrn..." She looks directly at you, she didn't smile, and her astonishment lessened with every moment until she finally said "Of course..."
>>
>>26980045
>But she doesn't move, and a few seconds after of not moving, Filthy Rich clears his throat at you and tilts his head towards the long couch like seat to the side. "Ahrm...hrm..."
>Wut?
>Filthy Rich tries it again, but Spoiled Rich just lets out a small laugh "Oh don't worry, I'll...just sit here." Spoiled Rich takes the seat instead.
>......oh shit.....you got it now. You were supposed to give her your seat...like a gentlemen.
>"hrn...Well," Filthy Rich doesn't take offense, he figured you may have just been nervous. Considering the friction that there must have been. He then smiled towards his wife "How was your day?"
>"oh...hrn" Spoiled look towards him and put on an awkward smile...it's like she never normally did that before. "It...actually went superbly. I managed to spend all my time with our daughter without once.....thinking..of..work...ahrm" She cleared her throat "I never realized how important friendship really was to her, and I've never seen her so happy....and.." She turned her head a little, hiding her frown. "I never seen her so happy in my company before."
>Filthy Rich turned to her and lifted her head gently to give her a muzzle rub on her nose "Well darlin', you don't have to look so down about it. Of course she's going to be happy to be with her mother. Why would you even doubt such a thing?"
>"I...hrn" Spoiled blushed a little, she even smiled a little more naturally, but still seemed at a loss for words. "I suppose I shouldn't doubt it. She's just never been that happy around me before, and all I did was talk to her and...listen. She had so much to say"
>"Well that's good then. here" Filthy Rich passed her his tea cup "You look nervous my dear, why don't you take my cup, I'm not thirsty anymore."
>Spoiled took the cup, both you and Filthy could see she was nervous from the shaking of it. Now he knew for sure she felt uncomfortable. "What's on your mind honeybunch?"
>>
>>26980300
>".....I'm at a loss of words. In all my time i've been with her since I came home, I've learned more about her than I ever did when I tried to raise her to be the way I wanted her. It was like I didn't even know her, and she didn't know me. She could have completely forgotten about me and nothing would have changed with what she wanted to do with her life. As if all I was was one of the very obstacles I told her to crush beneath her hooves."
>"Don't be ridiculous. She'd never forget about you, just like I never have. you're one of the cornerstones of this very family." Filthy Rich said in a way to pep her up
>You and Discord must have done more damage than you thought. She smiled at his words, but she felt so awful for what she had done. Family wise anyway, she still believed she had the business part down pat. "Maybe I am, but I don't think I should be here. How can I be? I'm no good here. I haven't done any good for you or our daughter."
>Filthy Rich just gave her a gentle smile and put his hooves on one of hers, like holding her hand. "Well that'd be the reason I'm leaving tonight to go finish up your work, wouldn't it? Gives you plenty of time to catch up on all that family time you been missing with our little darlin'."
>Spoiled looked down at his hooves, then at his face. "...how can you love somepony like me?"
>"Well, it's hard not to when you've stolen my heart and refuse to put it back on sale now isn't it?" Filthy Rich gave her a gentle peck on the lips
>Spoiled blushed "...you've always had a way with words. I'm sorry you have to catch up on my work, you'll have a lot to do you know. They are a bunch of slackers over there"
>Filthy shrugged "It'll be alright, all ya gotta do is show em respect. And if they disrespect that, then it's time to start downsizing. It'll be fine, I've done it a million times. Besides, if I do make some sort of mistake, it just means you'll be here a little longer. That ain't a problem, is it?"
>>
>>26980516
>She slowly shook her head and smiled at him "No...I suppose not...."
>Spoiled Rich then took another sip of her tea as her face became neutral, she was still nervous, but her face became contorted to that of a snooty rich snob. "And don't think I haven't thought about you Mr.Anon"
>oh come on, how could she look at you like that?
"erm."
>"Hmph...Still low class I see, can't even address a superior properly. How disappointing"
>oohhh...come on....
>You look to Filthy, but he just sips his tea. observing.
>fuck
"....Mrs. Rich, I well...I'm just. Sort of nervous is all"
>"Clearly, you can't even sit on that chair properly. You speak with uncertainty, and your mane is messy. If you were my employee I'd fire you on the spot"
>OHH COME ON
"Hey...come on, don't be mean."
>You didn't want a reason to explode in front of Filthy, but fuck. what was she on about?
>"Hrnnn...judgement is judgement. It's something I do best, and you can't expect me not to judge you when my daugher shows me terrifying things...such as this."
>She puts down on the table a paper, it had a drawn in picture with high quality crayons and pencil....it was you in a tux and Diamond in a wedding gown. a big heart above the both of you.
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Filthy Rich looked like he was gonna burst into laughter, but he was expertly holding it in despite his smile and small jerks of his body.
>"To think, she actually wants to marry somepony as filthy as you.......takes me back" She sighed, then smiled a little. But then immediately stiffened up again. "I very much hope you don't actually plan to marry her with the way you act now, I won't allow it. And if I have to take a year's vacation and hire a substitute just to make you "Rich" quality...I will."
>...you stay silent, and look to Filthy again.
>"Don't look at me Anon, she's my wife. And if she says you're needing some fixing up, then you're needing it."
>>
>>26980586
>"That's right, he does need it.I happen to know you know my husband and I's history. I hope you don't think that gives you the right to not be the least bit civilized when it comes to our daughter."
>...god shit...no no no....cruel fate. Now the entire family was expecting you to marry Diamond. Holy shit, you wondered what would happen if Applebloom knew how far the rabbit hole went on this little problem.
"Mrs. Rich...e-e-erm...to be fair. I think she likes me for me, and I think I'm a little to young to think about marriage"
>She shook her head "One, you can never be too young to think about marriage, managing a business empire is difficult to do alone. And you're insane if you think I'm going to let you inherit anything with your current...."skills". And two, I don't mind you being who you are, but you're still an uncouth and barbaric colt who uses force and trickery to get their way without any semblance of class or wit. And that will not stand"
> Filthy Rich takes a sip of his cup, then looks at you "What she's saying is son is that you just need to have a little discipline in your life, I know your cutie mark says otherwise. But chaos is like any other skill, it takes discipline to master. And if you can master chaos, you can master a little proper mannerisms. It ain't so bad"
"But that's the thing. I'm not even Diamond's special somepony, I know you know that Filthy Rich."
>"I do, and I let my wife know too. Or did you forget that for the longest while I wasn't her special somepony either"
>"He did, it was a lot for me to take in that our daughter had this deep of a crush on you. I won't lie, the first thoughts in my head was running you over with a carriage and hiding the remains....but that's not something a mare such as myself is capable of..."
>no, thats why you hire fucking hitmen...geezes christ.
>>
>>26980659
>"But as I calmed down and thought about it, I realized that it's possible it won't be as bad as I thought. You went this far just to make her happy, you somehow even convinced that criminal of a father to help you in your cause. And you stood up to me. You have the fortitude and the courage to make a good husband to her. And for you to go so far convinces me that you WILL most likely end up marrying her. We can both deny it, but it's most likely true. And I happen to know you're more intelligent than the average colt too. Another fine quality I wouldn't let go to waste when the time comes. I will have you ready for it."
>.........ergh...they both were so sure it was going to happen. It made you, at this point, lean towards it yourself. But she's so damn young still. Maybe it was a selfish thought, but she's overbearing at times and you can't even give her the D.
>And yet....the fact that she seems to love you so unconditionally did make you happy somewhere in your heart. and the logic that did spark in your brain told you you'd be an idiot to give that up.
>Goddamn it....
"..I guess...I just need some time to really think about it. I mean, don't you two think you're pushing it a little? I'm still a little colt."
>"A little colt who's proven time and time again how much you care about our Diamond Tiara, but don't feel like we're pushing you. We just happen to have a thing to be prepared for any situation. And you can't blame us for wanting you prepared too if this happens now can you? Now if it never happens then it never happens and we can just make sure whoever she does marry is as pure as gold. We're her parents Anon, we want the best for her" Filthy Rich let's out a laugh "And you just so happen to fit the bill at the moment, like I said, if ya really didn't want this, you should have kept her at a distance. Now your the prize in her eyes, and our family has always had a thing for always getting what we want...no matter what"
>>
>>26980743
>and our family has always had a thing for always getting what we want...no matter what"

>Rape
>>
>>26980743
>You expected Spoiled to follow up on that. But she didn't. Something about her eyes as she looked at you.
>hrn...you couldn't put your hoof on it. but the way she seemed to be so adamant to "improve" you made you feel that she was only following along with her husband. And in fact felt that you really weren't worth her daughter's hoof in marriage if you couldn't meet a certain standard. Because it seemed Filthy would just let it slide just to make his daughter happy.
>But that couldn't be it either. Because she WAS going along with it. She may have wanted you to be her pick, but the fact she still calls Discord a criminal meant that she wanted you to be away from him and his ways. From her point of view anyway.
>Yeah, it seemed you managed to impress them with your unintended dedication to Diamond Tiara. You both were still just so young. But you made one hell of an impression. You must have seemed like such a catch that you even her parents wanted to secure you into the family. They must have thought that if you were like this now, you'd be amazing as an adult.
>....would it be so bad though? This was every horsefuckers dream. To belong, to have a waifu, to have a life set up for them. Sure, it wasn't the RIGHT waifu and...yeah, heading this business is scary as fuck. You could very easily bring it to it's destruction. But at least it was something.
>You couldn't say anything either. you didn't want to seem like you'd be willing for this, nor did you want to insult them by fully denying them either.
>Luckily, a maid knocked on the door and spoke through it "Master Rich, your luggage haz been prepared, and the train, it leavez soon."
>Filthy Rich looked towards the door, then back at you two "Well, looks like I have to mosey along. Anon, just think about what we said. It'll be many a moon when you finally decide on that decision, and we'll accept whatever it may be.For now, just focus on your schooling and being a kid. You only get to be one once. "
>>
>>26980795
>Filthy then turned and happily said his goodbye to his wife. Letting her know how much he truly loved her as he gave her a kiss, a long one right on the lips. and went on his way.
>She just stared as he left, a small smile on her face, it was if nothing else mattered at the moment after that. It almost looked like she wanted to stop him from leaving. But she didn't, her business instincts were still better than her family based ones. Or...she just understood the importance of it all.

we'll continue this day after tomorrow. hope you guys can survive a night without me
and so your DT route is pretty much fully cemented
>>
>>26980808
http://pastebin.com/MEYj9i8J
>>
>>26980808
Dont worry, we can survive
Thanks for your time erf
>>
>>26978542
Yep that's it.
>>
>>26980808
no, no it sure wont survive
i mean lawd its already such a dead thread
>>
>>26980808
DT fucking rekted the applebloom
>>
>>26980808
>and so your DT route is pretty much fully cemented
habbading
>>
IF I had to choose erf or urf mode id choose erf
>>
File: 1442073276877.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442073276877.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>26980808
>and so your DT route is pretty much fully cemented
Yeeeeesssss
>>
>Diamond and Anon's first time.
http://youth.be/xr2_gtHCGBM
>"Don't do it! I'm a virgin."
>>
love the way spoiled is written
>>
I think Anon should go to chryssalis and get her input on this. I mean Anon is blocking some feelings about the situation that she should be able to see through.

Then probably use the time with the princesses and Twilight to gain a better network with Cadance if he still has doubts.

Also Applebloom's fault for not exactly fighting as hard for Anon. DT is almost always there, when compared to Applebloom.

Either way can't wait to see what happens next.
>>
File: my ice.gif (4 MB, 429x409) Image search: [Google]
my ice.gif
4 MB, 429x409
>>26985549

>tfw anon chryssi sibling moments will be delayed by a week, which by erf pacing is like a half a year or so.
>>
>>26985771
Wow I just realized that those moments would make DT jealous.
>>
This place is dead as fuck without writefags.
>>
>>26986589
Meh it happens
>>
>>26986589
You rang?
>>
>>26987048

Not you. Go back into your backup writer hole.
>>
>>26987070
Wait we are giving them holes know?
>>
File: 1344268651067.png (28 KB, 553x495) Image search: [Google]
1344268651067.png
28 KB, 553x495
>>26987138
its called their graves
because its a dead thread get it
>>
File: 20176687.jpg (320 KB, 778x608) Image search: [Google]
20176687.jpg
320 KB, 778x608
>>26987215
This guy gets it.
>>
>>26985771
>gif doesn't loop
literally hitler
>>
File: 1436224578389.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1436224578389.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>26987241
>>
Twilight's week is just an excuse to introduce Chrysalis one-chan calling it now
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.