[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 129
WEcon edition

Old thread: >>26705908

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

Wasteland Economics (March 16th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/163079/

The Chrysalis (March 14th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

Frozen Skies (March 11th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/201326/

Rising Dawn (March 9th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/159701/

Old Souls (March 8th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/73868/

Dance of the Orthrus (March 6th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/263354/

Black And White (March 5th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

The Eerie (February 26th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/274372/

Make Love Not War (February 24th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/

ITT: Return of best forge horse!
>>
>>26771835
How much horse can a forge horse forge if a forge horse could forge horse?
>>
>>26771893
About one penis.
>>
One of the things I rather enjoy about WECON is the fact it doesn't have nukes/balefire strikes.
That while their effect is known, none of the bayou hints at being from the strikes, but rather just time and the environment proper.
It makes it a far more intriguing locale compared to say Hoofington or other places that try and hinge on "We wuz nukclear important!!!!" to carry the background.
Instead it has the delightful feel that its important for the story, that its a place that exists, and is all the better for not trying to force a feeling of the place being special.
>>
>>26771835
Not really sure it was a good idea for Alloy to agree to help out the stable. She's the only blacksmith for miles and if things go pear-shaped during the fight, Malice will have evidence of Alloy's work on every single corpse she finds. Also, all the creepy stablepones make me think that it's less "hey they're happy we're helping them out and more they're gonna throw Alloy to Malice as a bargaining chip and the barding is just a fallback plan.

This looks like stormy times for our lovable Forgepone, anons.
>>
>>26772034
>that whole second part
That's an... interesting, takeaway from that.
>>
>>26772058
Wild speculation is something I'm known for.
>>
>>26772034
Shoulda just married Maly when she had the chance.
>>
>>26772034
Alloy is having a bad time lately, and needs literally ANYTHING to focus her angst on. It's their decision to fight, and like Alloy and Grit said they don't have a whole lot of options available to them. They're not gonna just hand over their engineers, they can't leave, and just turtling up for another generation is "fine" but generally bothersome for a group that wants to expand. They need to try and fight for their lives.
>>
File: 852783.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
852783.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>>26772075
Yes! Forge horses are for marrying!
>>
>>26772075
But Malice isn't into polygamy.
>>
>>26772101
She just needs some convincing.
A good smithing analogy should do it.
Something about alloy mixes.
>>
>>26772101
Then Alloy must don her best armorkini and roll 2d10 for seduction
>>
>>26771967
Best I can do is tree fiddy
>>
>>26771967
She's already working on it!
>>
So what do you guys think is going to happen to the Stable and the Stablepones?
>>
>>26772535
rip
>>
>>26772101
So you're saying Malice is already taken?

D'aww, that's sweet.
>>
>>26772535
unless Alloy convinces Sweden Pone to negotiate it out in her personal sauna, they ded
Maybe sacrifices her forge to make a Sauna and frying oven for meatballs.
>>
>>26772609
That post was from PA.

I will neither confirm nor deny Malice's marital status.
>>
>>26771293
Aww, thank you !
They will be heading for the pre-war city of Diamond - probably a temporary name.
>>
>>26773050
Actually THIS post is from PA to throw y'all off the trail.
You know I'm the real Ham because I said y'all.
>>
This is too many hams for me.
I already ate!
>>
>>26773050
Plot twist! Malice married the fisher behind Alloy's back
>>
>>26773126
Whattabiiiitch!
>>
>>26773126
oh the scandal
>>
In the next chapter I will hint at my true love for tofu, and wishes to make Hamfu official. ^:)
>>
>>26773126
So what actually happened to the Fisher was that Malice snuck up on him, chloroformed him and filled the water with fake blood capsules, then spirited him away to a shotgun wedding.

All to steal Alloy's lover in addition to the other things she inflicted on her. Oh the horror!

Also Grit totally forgot to mention how arousing their predicament was. For shame!
>>
File: 1457800249692.png (253 KB, 1280x1394) Image search: [Google]
1457800249692.png
253 KB, 1280x1394
>>26773126
>waifu stole husbando
n-no
>>
>>26773157
>Also Grit totally forgot to mention how arousing their predicament was. For shame!

Also their current situation:

Him gripping his rifle while she pounds away. The two of them in a hot, steamy, secluded corner of the Stable.
>>
Wecon literally has a new chapter out today.
Can we hold off on the fisher talk for a bit and talk about the chapter?
>>
By the way, whoever posted this is a wizard and I want your powers.

Image contains spoilers for WEcon 13.
>>
>>26773198
Or, crazy thought, they've read/watched/roleplayed basically any other emotional introvert having to deal with a decision they can barely believe they made in the first place.
>>
File: VR magic.png (112 KB, 317x463) Image search: [Google]
VR magic.png
112 KB, 317x463
>>26773174
You could say she stole her
Fish-ancé
>>
File: 1455995905475.png (234 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455995905475.png
234 KB, 1000x1000
>>26773241
boo!
>>
>>26773238
Okay, okay, fair enough, the timing was just uncanny for me that that anon nailed it while I was writing the chapter.
>>
>>26773198
>>26773238
>>26773260
Nah I'm pretty sure that was me.
Psychic remember?
>>
>>26773363
How many fingers am I holding up?
>>
>>26773414
And how many are reminiscent of avians?
>>
>>26773414
3 - 2

>>26773429
None, hands look like fins not wings.
>>
To the person asking id Better Days was good. Yes it fucking it. It's book three of what in now a chain of four related story's. the storyis being Mercants of Hope, Long Winter, Better Days, and Old Grudges.

As for better days, it is te more grounded for the fist three, with OG still early in it's writing. The characters are solid, with a nice mix of humor and drama. The MC in the story is easily repeatable, and her sidkick is both funny and lovable.

So should you check it out, Fuck ya you should.
>>
>>26773791
Happy to hear, and I hope others will check it out too!

and cyber dinosaur pone is a cute
>>
>>26773791
Dat reverse leg joint.

Unf.
>>
>>26773820
She's Anon 69's dream girl.
>>
File: me in 10 seconds.jpg (10 KB, 480x253) Image search: [Google]
me in 10 seconds.jpg
10 KB, 480x253
I'd say we should discuss, nurture and support homegrown fics before any other ones first (WECON, Outlaw, Frozen Skies, TTWHD, Transients, etc. etc.) but then that would make us no better than the circlejerk over at Leddit

>>26773791
>not one just one cybernetic leg
>Both legs are cybernetics
>>
>>26773791
Hi, Gamma Deekay
>>
>>26774671
Hue, reddit doesn't even discuss stories unless that story is PH. It's just picture post after picture post and the occasional Overmare Studios update.
>>
>>26774693
nope, just a friend and fan of his.
>>
>>26774707
>Unless that story is PH
Hence the circlejerk! I've seen some Hooves of Fate masturbation there too, but I'm 100% certain that's Kkat's doing.

>>26774717
>just a friend
>conflict of interest
So a shill?
>>
>>26774707
How does one reddit?
>>
>>26774734
Post frogs.
>>
File: CW-KP4PWsAAOGFS.jpg (94 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
CW-KP4PWsAAOGFS.jpg
94 KB, 600x567
>>26774734
>>
>>26774707
They're doing a WEcon AMA this weekend.
>>
>>26774876
And I had to harass 2wotoned by bitching at him about all the linkspam to get him to do something about it. There hasn't been an AMA since Somber I think.
>>
>>26772535
I have two working theories about things that will happen next on WEcon

The spritebot will be used to relay the bloodbath of a slaughter that will be Stable 15, and Alloy will hear and become even more emotionally unstable.

Then Malice will somehow learn of Alloy's involvement in the resistance and come after her again.
>>
>>26774729

I wouldn't say shill, as I am a fan. Gama just like's to talk with his fans too.
>>
>>26775028
You came in here and exploded on about how badass the story is, praising literally every aspect of it

A non-shill would have done the same thing but from a neutral POV and then not admit after that they're friends with the author already
>>
>>26775043
God forbid a person openly likes something and is willing to admit it.

Not everything's better with tsunderes, anon.
>>
>>26775043
Didn't someone literally ask if the story was good or not? The fuck kind of answer was he supposed to give?
>>
>>26775252
One that isn't an obvious shill to promote his admitted friend, maybe

There's been plenty of recommendations in the past here, look at those
>>
Shall I give a review of Frozen Skies while here, or is that so last thread and passe?
>>
>>26775362
No, please do!
>>
>>
So Frozen Skies, tales from the mind of Fade.
Does he really have the ability to spare his thoughts?

Alright, so in the intro part I like the idea of him checking the watch for a tracker, only a few downsides there.
Its a mechanical watch, which means that it has a number of gems in it to be used as trackers, good thought. Down side is Fade has no apparent abiliy to detect magic. THus this now means he has spooky magic detecting powers from whatever took his past. Could be a very good deal.
Also, for hims to have done enough to be more than popping the back off also means he has a jeweler's kit and the eyes to see the small parts. Very impressive show from the resident hobo.

HIs inattentiveness is rather intriguing, since it means he is running on intuition frequently as opposed to having good attention to those talking. Could be a good way for him to get something hilariously wrong though in the classic loaded word sense of things.

So does Fade stay on his hinds a lot since he felt it worthy to mention switching to all terrain mode? Different people, different views on how they walk normally, much like pegasi walking versus flying as default.

Stealthy take downs are not his forte, at least not at this point. Better leave it to Wrenchy to chuck tools as weapons.

Blind fire LMG suppression, good choice, much better than the people who like having heads pop up to trade fire on hunkered down targets.I rather like that you are letting your military training for the taking over the world or at least sections of Alaska show through Legion of Doom.

A bit surprised you didn't have him using bounding fire when his rock became untenable instead of having Crafter and Bernard shoot in.

The combat itself was much more relatable this time Fade has a very different view in that he has done it so much he can keep a commentary rather than just deal and react to the events. Good way of showing his old handedness at combat versus the pegasi simulator smarts
>>
>>26775668

So with that said, the Red Eye forces felt weak in comparison. Like outsmarting the AI in a videogame rather than actually intelligent. For a small part, they didn't have explosives or attempt other methods of flushing Fade out by out flanking him or even using magic given the number of unicorns. (Magic flashbang is all I'm saying)
Which makes it feel a bit to serene and simple for Fade in comparison to the stuff Snap goes through.
I can understand this being a design constraint, though I would like to know more about your thoughts on this.

Bisected vertically to exsanguinate in seconds.That's not exactly LMG level much closer to HMG or a very good set of rips from a GPMG.
intermediate rounds don't leave enough ragged tissue that can be bled from like that, nor create a bisecting effect, especially on the longness of a pony torso.

I don't really feel like Flow would've been killed by Fade's use of rocksmash. Fucked up with brain damage yeah, but it feels more like on one of the smashes he should just clenched his talons and popped a hole in her neck so she bleeds out. As is she would have a severe concussion, but people regularly go through worse than that.

Steel Ranger seems to want to put some pain onto the RE forces, wonder if she is at hand for the dislocated pony body parts or who?
However a cyclic minigun still feels out of place without the ammo stores on hand to reload. Would have felt more proper for her to be burping it than brrting.

Fade's concussion is a bit odd, was that more just playing around with enhanced hearing and dumping the LMGs or just the wear off of the combat high? Well handled though in presentation of him more just wanting some quiet than a dull throb.

So Fade is responsible for all the deactivated mines ponies are going to be finding in the wilderness? Well better than far north Cambodia I suppose.

Ebb as a captive is interesting, seems that Fade has done this before, would like to know more.
>>
>>26775756
Specifically, does Fade take prisoners regularly?
Such that he has more of intent in ending hostilities efficiently by way of injury or incapacitation instead of making sure to kill all targets? Could be rather nice to have a character who's trait is ending a fight quickly, not necessarily always pulling mercy shots.

Snowball fights are so much more fun when you make a fort for your target, even more so when they find the igloo in progress is mine.

For Ebb to Fade in conversation, I am highly reminded of Romantically Apocalypse after having archive binged it a few threads back.
In fact Fade rather distinctly reminds me of the same level of conversations of Snippy with his asides.

The conversation itself is a good bit of worldbuilding, and I am quite curious what "Dome building freaks" is going to mean.Mentioning the towns and places now as things Fade is dimly aware of, then having Ebb tell more as needed is much better than Bernard being the wanderer that has seen all.Particularly as it gives the idea the world is much bigger than FOE's 60 miles.

As well, Ebb's reasoning and distaste for her comrades is refreshing, as it gives her the air of an ego, but not so much her being egotistical, especially as from the sounds of it she is rather justified with looking down on the dead.

Going through the conversation, she does seem to lead or know where Fade is going with things. This might be from plotting the section out so the conversation plays less with ehr reacting as the captive, though it could also be pointed that she kind of knows the answers to most questions so can answer off the cuff for them.

I'm curious if Fade will bluff being a Talon at some point to pull something off, this would be a good way to get the gang into or out of a situation easily.

Is Ebb going to be a fatalist? She seemed oddly ready and uncaring when mentioning some of the death lines, that she either accepted death already or it never bothered her.

>>
>>26775647
Please explain this strangely cute thing, tofu.
>>
>>26775861
When Fade is pulling the rope out, what were his plans? Did he already intuit that he would need to lead Ebb back and so the conversation at that point was just perfunctory? Or did he have an alternate plan?

For Ebb and the radio, is this a reference to the radio set with the sniper, or do RE forces have smaller sets with range?

Now that the group is known to RE forces, is there going to be an alicorn stalking them looking for the group that Nosedive the plasma cannon pone was with?
At some point I expect them to put together and mark Snap Roll and Tail Winds, if only because they were shot down pegasi that the alicorn was interested in.

End.
>>
>>26775894
There's not much to it, anon. St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow and Hoers is Irish. I (and therefore Mach) am not.
>>
>>26775894
Bostonians like to think they're Irish way too much, that's New Yorkians actually.
Boston is heavily German actually and English.

Atom Smasher is actually Irish and pissed at the people faking it or claiming some slim bloodline bit for it.
As well, many people get good old Patty day wrong and think of it as a reason for getting drunk, missing entirely the part about the snakes and the struggle.
>>
>>26775905
Is he?
>>
>>26775911
I thought she was scouse
>>
>>26775916
Very.
>>
>>26775946
Wait, those are excuses?
I thought it was done at any time.
>>
>>26775962
never underestimate the capacity of anyone with a catholic upbringing to feel guilt.
>>
File: yGyhruD.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
yGyhruD.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>26775946
OI.

WATCH YOUR PICTURES THERE, SHES GOT ARMS AND HANDS, NOT HOOVES!
>>
>>26775929
Well bugger me with a fish fork!
>>
>>26775946
>goes from "A" to "2"

Hoers have you been hitting the Guinness early?
>>
>>26775987
it was the only picture of atom drunk i had.
>>
>>26776067
Its clear she needs to get drunk more then.

Perhaps as an explanation for why she is wearing a ninja gimpsuit instead of having fun in a more functional pocketed outfit.

Atom strikes me as the sort who would make a stick on pocket if necessary.
>>
>>26775662
She has perfected the art of tactiacally skimpy light armor.

>>26775252
>>26775267
Either way it gave me the information and peace of mind I sought.
>>
>>26775898
Seen all. Gonna have to get back to you probably tomorrow, but I intend to reply long-form to this.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (32 KB, 204x193) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
32 KB, 204x193
http://coatieyay.tumblr.com/post/141181715249/datte-before-dawn-s-leaky-faucet-making-her

When your explicit instructions are to not get pregnant and your primary form of stress relief is occasional one night stands, you need to find SOMETHING to do...

>>26775668
>>26775756
>>26775861
Thanks a ton, man. I'm positive Relentless is gonna love all this feedback. I know I'm loving all this neat discussion we've been having recently.

Same goes for the rest of you dudes, though there's too many to quote, heh.

Hope it lasts forever
Picture accidentally related
>>
File: based erth.png (29 KB, 1536x1234) Image search: [Google]
based erth.png
29 KB, 1536x1234
>>26776627
It will last as long as we have reading material, be it new chapters of known fics or suggestion of reading/reviewing outside fics.
Ouroboros comes to mind. As well as less graciously received fics of the book club haha
>>
>>26776940
I am so glad I requested that pic, makes for such a good reaction image.
>>
>>26773126
>>26773164
Absolutely livid Alloy shouting "I object!" at their wedding and flipping a coin to see which one she should choose when?

>>26776950
Indeed it does.
>>
so just shooting out for some opinions.

working on an outline for a story and since I'm having a decidedly nuetral evil steel rangers, and with it being set after the first story where the enclave collapsed I was thinking of putting in a remnant of the pegasi enclave that were very much on the side of lawful/chaotic good with a very clear motive of helping the wasteland 'heal' by assisting settlements and other non-evil things

any particular thoughts on this idea pitch?
>>
>>26777505
What specifically do you mean by Enclave?
The actual military part?
>>
>>26777505
Sounds new

How are they planning on assisting the settlements?
Seeing as they're Enclave remnants and not defectors (who got pardoned and made up the pegapones who grew a conscious and wanted to help the wasteland), what's the reason they aren't defectors, still hold on to the Enclave ideology, AND want to help? How do they help without resources?
>>
>>26775668
>>26775756
>>26775861
>>26775898

Man, you know, I put a lot of thought into things as far as I can tell, and... you look a lot past that conscious thought a lot of the time. It's not a bad thing, just... ehh, it's definitely interesting seeing some of the conclusions. As per norm, I'll aim to clarify without actually spoiling anything.

Fade walks on two legs a lot of the time, Snap'n'Tail typically fly, unless terrain is odd.

Unfortunately, bounding fire typically works a lot better in fireteams. I am super glad his own sort of experience showed here, that was a very active goal on my part.

But on the note of the military training, I am making... a bit of a point, with these chapters, and admittedly, the next. There are phases in combat that are often glossed over in stories - in part because of sheer fucking wordcount goddamn, but some fantastic things happen in those phases that often fall through the cracks. I've been attempting to actively highlight them. Recce, battle planning, staging the battle, (...). Won't happen all the time, it is a serious word commitment going through every stage of combat, but it's happening here, because story points lined up particularly well with each phase.

Oh, on that note, this is also a bit unusually dense as far as the paralogues go, so soon after the Crafter Chapter. Just sorta ended up this way.

>Red Eye forces felt weak in comparison
Well, I'm sure Belmor is gonna run with that comment. I guess it ain't the same as a spoiler, but they were pretty much out of explosives after fighting the rangers, and they were gonna be pulling out after another night in the field. Magic flashbangs are... well, I'm gonna go with overly convenient. This group is expendable, they all knew it. They had a job, they did it. Didn't matter that the Rangers wasted half of 'em, what mattered was that the Rangers lost as much as they did - any extra "destabilization" was a bonus. (cont)
>>
>>26777566
a general combination of military soldiers, noncombat officers along with scientists and medical officers.

>>26777579
I haven't worked out the fullest details of how they assist settlements. I'm imagining in terms of resources they're using whatever undamaged good and tech that wasn't lost when everything collapsed to help settlements become more capable of sustaining themselves.

as for the how they can still hold the ideaology and want to help? Well I'm kind of leaning heavily toward them referring to themselves as Enclave in name only (actually somewhat planning to have everyone in dialogue refer to the faction as "new enclave.")

Basically what I had in mind was that after pip took control of the S.P.P and took control of the sky a combination of battle fatigue due to being forced to gun down some civilians during the battle at fillydelphia and the whole being lied to and alienated by their superiors in the higher up partso f the government led to them retreating to spend a few months hiding out in an MoP medical clinic/Hub thing. researching about that particular ministry plus seeing how wastelanders aren't a bunch of filthy creatures are inspired to act with the intended goal of not "saving" the people of equestria but to help healing the wasteland by not being dick and just helping who ever needs the help.

tl:dr they're like if the enclave decided fluttershy is best pony
>>
>>26777926
>a general combination of military soldiers, noncombat officers along with scientists and medical officers.
Right, so you're talking about a competent group who were aware of the surface conditions pre-Pip.
I asked because I always thought that some of the pegasus public being sympathetic would be a given.
I think it sounds doable. A huge upheaval can cause any group to fracture.
The only thing I think needs an explanation is how they pulled it off. Finding fellow 'traitors' and coordinating leaving is usually difficult.
>>
>>26775756
>>26775861
In addition, I attempted to somewhat highlight the individuals that stood out, at least a bit, because there were varying levels of experience at play. Also, gotta bear in mind that they were 100% expecting AM rounds incoming on Fade's position as of the start of that combat. That pause near the beginning? Yeah. Thanks, Snappy. Because of her, Fade wasn't paste, and was able to do what he did. In addition, there was the recce, and the battle prep. I would argue that Snap placed her troops exactly where they were needed to break this position, and it was *still* as hard as it was.

>bisected
Well, there's some elaboration on Fade's part. But still, when you take ~15-25 rounds of 5.56mm to the midsection, there ain't a whole lot left once those hit and tumble, especially in the sense of the pony anatomy - and him getting hit broadside, where there's pretty much just meat until you hit spine. Two pieces? Nah, but there wasn't a whole lot left regardless.

>cyclic minigun
Not her only weapon, and she's a ranger, they got spares. She was planning for a short patrol, the last time the party saw her.

>concussion
Ehh, not so much. Dunno how much I want to talk about that, and how much to leave, so I'll err on the side of "It wasn't the gunfire that brought that on, but the combat itself." So yes, wear off of combat high, but... unusual, even in that regard.

>prisoners
Well, combat is won by neutralizing the enemy. Not necessarily killing. He is as aware of this as anyone else, just takes his own route to get there.

>"Bubble Erecting bitches"
Shields. Alicorns. Perhaps a bit too colloquial, but after "Mr Conjuncitivitis" it seemed to work.

Glad you bring this up, I'm happy it worked out pleasantly, the experience bit and worldbuilding. Hopefully some decent indicators of things to come. Was actually the primary argument for doing this paralogue, though the combat and Ebb characterization were also quite important.
>>
>>26775861
>>26775898
Ebb has... an interesting worldview. Not gonna touch that one.

Romantically Apocalyptic is the fuckin' bomb.

Knowing where Fade's going with things, or playing along in an attempt not have certain threats followed up on? But yes, she has a sort of pride. She's the type of person not particularly inclined to beg for her life. Depending on who caught her... ehh, it'll come up. I should stop there.

>Fade pulls out rope
Man, if Fade thought about things beforehand, he'd have realized he had rope instead of cutting up her barding to tie her with it, leading to the whole mess of him having to deal with the aftermath of that particular action.

>Radio
That was one thing that Snap simply didn't have the numbers or time to take out - there was a two pony detachment, an observation post that Tail found. They had the only radio.

Bearing that in mind, I do wonder what exactly that observation post saw before bugging out... Only time will tell, I suppose. But yeah, a report, at least, went out.

And as I read through, it does seem you caught the tense use of singular alicorn. Heh.

Er, backtracking, and the Fade-rocksmash... well, Flow died to a Bernard round to center-of-mass on top of the rock. Think you mean the Earth pony Ebb was with... Well, it seemed at least a little cinematic at the time, to be honest. Not a whole lot more thought than that, and it was a catchy line.

I tried not to miss things, and also keep this concise-ish, as it's time for bed. But ah... yeah. I'm super glad to see a comment like this. As always, I'm so torn with wanting to say things, and have erred on the safe side. Even when some of them would be technically speculation on my part. So fuckin' weird, in my position.
>>
File: Mach!.png (450 KB, 1600x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mach!.png
450 KB, 1600x1500
>>26775647
Well lookit that redhorse. All hot-shot and exuberant.

Let's see how he plans to cover his rent when living with his new conehead buddy.

Or his medical expenses when she brings her red pet to the vet!
>>
>>26777505
The Enclave soldiers who decided not to attack the Wastelanders were shot down by the rest. It would be very hard to justify them having a group that could do much when they were in the minority among Pegasi anyway, and the entire Enclave suffered from the sky opening.
>>
>>26777505
>with a very clear motive of helping the wasteland 'heal' by assisting settlements and other non-evil things
Fuck off. All Enclave soldiers were assholes, and all the civilians were clueless.
>>
>>26779015
They canonically had a civil war over that issue not long after Pip opened the sky. I think it's quite clear that others who shared those opinions existed, biding their time/not actively doing anything until the point that it became clear that sides were being chosen, and that a lot of the civilian populace was on the side in favour of making peace with the ground.
>>26779381
Incredibly mature. Societies are virtually never that black and white, even totalitarian ones.

I think the idea has promise, but as with most dealing with this topic, needs to be handled rather carefully. As an entire group (dunno how large you plan for them to be) being well known enough to be called "New Enclave" would seem difficult to me, on simply the account of scale. They can't be all that big, to hide out in a single MOP building. In addition, their mindset makes me think they would try and distance themselves from what they were. "Enclave" is inherently isolationist, by the nature of the name, and it seems to me like most groups would want to change that, especially with that kind of outlook.

Aside from that... you referred to alignments for groups, and I get where you're coming from... but it's a bit of a trap to blanket describe groups on a moral standpoint. I feel you end up hamstringing individual characters with traits of the group whole, rather than letting their own biases show through individually. Just my stance in things, and I'm sure you plan to elaborate further anyways.
>>
>>26779714
The name might work if all groups of non-hostile pegasi are being collectively referred to as New Enclave, as opposed to one specific group.
>>
>>26779381
So the US with regards to most of the places its dealt with?
>>
>>26777893
That's part of why I decided to do reviews and editing. Also because I wish to help people achieve their goals.

Interesting thoughts.

I rather enjoy the work for those reasons. Too many times its just "and then whiz bang boom she shot them all dead with her super gun." Not enough showing that you can achieve that with coordination and preparation.

Belmor must be fed ideas, ideas of pain lament, and milk steaks.
I mean having thought over it, your explanation is good, they got sloppy at the end expecting Steel Rangers over anyone else, got hit by a peer to superior force that planned and took the initiative while engaging them in small groups without allowing them to reform and use their numbers to the advantage.
Rather good small units tactic for how to ambush an ambush and move forward.

That's probably the other part is that an effective plan that doesn't run into unexpected situations results in the enemy feeling weak in the same way a well executed ambush will remove their threat potential.
>>
>>26778014
Oh wrong side, I read it as being nostrils to clavicle/belly bisection, not barrel bisecting. I was expecting their to be much more bone and structure in the way to make more of a pulpy but intact mess.
NVM.

Eh, as I said if they got the means, it works, if not...

Ooh mysteries. This is getting good and intriguing now.

Much preferred to the majority of stories where combat only ends in corpses and "untouched" protagonists.

I was expecting it to be something like "Under the Dome" or weather modification by RE forces in pursuit of their agenda in the north.Thought bigger than a shield since well, its a shield. Still works, i was just expecting something grand from small words.

Indeed, you have a very well developed story, and I am quite pleased that it doesn't feel like it relies on other works to achieve that or references to real life areas.
>>
>>26778097
More spoilers, soon we shall find more of new rope horse.

Agreed, very fucking agreed.

Even more, the spoilers do not Ebb, they veritably Flow here!
I regret nothing.

Yes bit then he would have to deal with leaving her bound with the rope or getting close to her to get it back. Using her supplies makes more sense in that regards.

Radio is an oft missed part in stories to acheive this plan of yours. Too many people just use it for "See how great my character is, they're on the radio! Totally not 3dog either.
Need to have more characters using normal transmitters as an answer to getting and receiving info.

I pick up interesting details, will just be more interesting to see your interpretation of how it plays out, I'll keep this hand to myself so as not to change your views.

Ah, shame could have had sisters to do something useful, like check his watch for bugs or practice throwing them by their horns until he is a master at unicorn darts.
And it was a good line, also still an effective method if incapacitation, especially if they come to and realize you're still around, they would stay down frequently.
Yay martial arts practice, useful for knowing what its like to be beaten up repeatedly.

Safety is good under trip.
But then, nothing says you have to have it on when speculating on your own...
>>
File: Littlepip meets her match.jpg (69 KB, 486x364) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip meets her match.jpg
69 KB, 486x364
toaster bump
>>
File: 1447090921526.png (472 KB, 1370x1699) Image search: [Google]
1447090921526.png
472 KB, 1370x1699
Cavalry bump
>>
>>26781538
Sweden horse tames all the creature hazards.
>>
>>26781563
Its that animalistic magnetism
>>
So what would happen if a pony decided to embrace their inner gamer and proceeded to just start headshotting anyone they came across in the wild and couldn't be tied to?

Assume for scenario one they're perfect shots and leave no survivors.

For scenario 2, traditional combats, but with them sticking to long range sniping of small groups.
>>
>>26782145
Wat
>>
>>26782145
all it makes me think about is pic related
>>
>>26782236
Allister Tenpenny gets a better gun and more violent.

>>26782244
But he didn't kill though.
Just nonlethalled you.

Here its a pony that kills anyone they can get away with in the wasteland.
>>
>>26782244
So if I stop reading for a week and come back the protagonist will be dead?
>>
>>26782145
I'm vaguely reminded of some scene in a movie where a guy describes how sniper who would shoot to wound, then shoot whoever found the wounded.
>>
>>26782282
Isn't that every sniper in every sniper movie?
>>
>>26782282

You've pretty much described the final scenes of Full Metal Jacket there.

I guess it could translate well enough into an FOE fic for cheap feels and drama. Just imagine your average group of protagonists being cut down, one by one by a hidden sniper, harrowing choices for the average lesbian unicorn leader to try and save her friends or leave them to die, and some sort of big moral dilemma at the end when the sniper is finally cornered and revealed to be just a filly or colt or whatever.

You'd get fimfiction upvotes for days on scenes like that.
>>
>>26782775
You'd probably get fimfic upvotes for a story with the entire content being:

"And then they all fucked."
>>
>>26782775
It'd be a better story than PH at least
>>
>>26783227
Oh yes. A wasteland wide ceasefire including mandatory cross-faction fraternization.
>"No exceptions shall be made for headaches, not being in the mood or being too tired"
>>
Does anyone do more horse things than Goldie?
>>
>>26784238
This horse does bird things more than horse things.
>>
File: reminder 3.jpg (53 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
reminder 3.jpg
53 KB, 473x480
Friendly reminder that Homage did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1443236572114.png (506 KB, 1996x1667) Image search: [Google]
1443236572114.png
506 KB, 1996x1667
>>26784350
Meh. The element of honesty lied to her audience about her sex
>>
>>26784406

>a character in a story in which corrupted elements are a major theme represented a corrupted element

Wow anon, it's almost as if you've stumbled upon the point of the whole story.
>>
>>26784346
I'd be rather entertained if Greaser catches Mach sleeping with his head tucked under a wing.
>>
>>26784406
And? How do you know the last DJ PON3 wasn't a girl too?
>>
>>26784488
Anon pls I actually had that planned but now it's gonna look like I ripped it off. I have no less than 3 extremely birdlike things planned for lighthearted scenes.
>>
>>26784518
Oh so like perching on a wire to look at things rather than taking a chair, him bounding along like a cheeky cunt in response to being told not to take another step, or perhaps pecking at his food while trying to figure if its good enough to eat?

Vegemite, only for those with some criminal in their blood.
>>
beep boop it's a wrenchpone
>>
>>26784539
I'd love to grab her by the hor and do things to her with it.
Like see if I blow in her pussy while wiggling some fingers on it if I can get her to play the Equestrian national anthem.
>>
On one good and fateful day, Mach will wind out that sex is merely a magical construct and can be changed with a strong enough will.
On that fateful day, he will learn the love of pain.
>>
>>26784350
what was it that she did that people say was wrong?
>>
>>26784675
Stole Jetwave's waifu from him and rendered the man Swedish in passing.
>>
>>26784675

I'm pretty sure people are just butthurt because she gets to make Littlepip cum on the regular and they don't
>>
Is this correct Tofu?
>>
>>26784792
I don't understand the question.
>>
>>26784829
Check the filename.
>>
>>26784843
Oh.

>>26784792
pls
>>
>>26784507
Because the last dj pone was vinyl scratch?
>>
>>26784539
I'd boop it
>>
>>26785013
Pretty sure Homage said the last one was a guy.
>>
>>26784792
She's best friends with >pic, eh?
>>
>>26785576
Not enough detail and shading to be in her league.

She's a high animation standards mare.
>>
>>26785586
Stick a highly technical cyber leg on him and I'm sure she'll be more interested.
>>
File: 1435121680746.png (146 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1435121680746.png
146 KB, 600x600
raider hug bump
>>
File: HiddenArt.png (411 KB, 921x1167) Image search: [Google]
HiddenArt.png
411 KB, 921x1167
I like to believe this horse is either the lesbian spawn of Hidden & Lost, or the aforementioned accidentally wandered into a stable where ponies would be fused into a new pony with the combined talents of the source individuals.
>>
>>26787277
Was this horse made with that in mind, or did you find it and are attributing that bit of headcanon to the picture?
>>
>>26787318
The latter. It was my first thought when I saw the horse.
>>
>>26787334
It's uncanny what that horse looks like, how well it fits your attributed headcanon. Unsettling, even.
>>
>>26787343
Damn hetrochromics, being insane and shit.
>>
File: Hiddenart.png (506 KB, 923x1129) Image search: [Google]
Hiddenart.png
506 KB, 923x1129
>>26787343
Aha!
Headcanon: They entered Stable 72 and were accepted into the population to expand the gene pool.
Stable 72 was an all-female stable that sought to artificially pair up two female gametes into a fertilized egg cell. However, they didn't know of this technology when they got frisky with each other, resulting in one major awkward surprise, months later!
>>
>>26787392
>they visit stable 72
>somehow, 2 ponies not intended to be in the stable are affected

Love the idea of the Stable though.

Also, flanamingo stampedes are scary
>>
File: GranitexLucky Cuddles.png (335 KB, 1549x593) Image search: [Google]
GranitexLucky Cuddles.png
335 KB, 1549x593
Sleepy bump
>>
File: rip.png (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
197 KB, 1280x720
Fucking r.i.p bump
>>
>>26788353
She's really really sleepy!
>>
>>26786718
She'll be a sobbing wreck by the time they get to the family board games
>>
>>26773174
>"And come t' think of it, I'm kind of getting turned on just trying to imagine it again."
>>
File: 1384662814338.png (88 KB, 487x414) Image search: [Google]
1384662814338.png
88 KB, 487x414
wew
>>
>>26790025
>There are other meatballs lodged in... places.
>>
>>26778014
>when you take ~15-25 rounds of 5.56mm to the midsection, there ain't a whole lot left once those hit and tumble

That's not how bulletls work.
>>
>>26790165
>implying some rounds don't tumble upon impact
That's not just a myth bro. Cheap knockoffs and certain round designs tumble when they penetrate.
>>
>>26790182
It's not the tumbling. It's the "there won't be much left after 15-25 rounds of 5.56", which is factually wrong. That shit won't get even close to "bisecting" anyone.
>>
o dang i've never seen this pretty birdy before
>>
>>26787277
Thats not your OC to play with, shnitu
>>
>>26787277
OC's name is Baron, and she's a PNP character belonging to the artist
>>
>>26790191
Aight, reasonable point, but lets step this back a bit: 1) Was he actually cut in two? No. 2) Was it clear that a high degree of violence was done upon him, rendering him messily dead by its conclusion? I feel the answer is "yes," but that would be the point to dispute.
>>
>>26790191
To be fair, most FoE fics kinda over do it when it comes to gore.
>>
>>26790379
The games certainly don't hold their punches in that area.
>>
>>26790379
That's part and parcel when it comes to Fallout period, anon. Excessive violence and gore to the point of comedy.

Remember the original Fallouts? Dismemberment, disintegration, melting, it's all on the list.
>>
>>26790396
Its also an excellent reason to leave Talons with 50 mm chainguns and replace their bivouac kit with its wait in explosives.
All hail the powers of sufficient boom!
>>
>>26790379
Yeah. I got so annoyed when Fade crushed a pony skull few pages earlier. And don't forget the mandatory mention of "sticky stuff" for brain matter!

Gore for the sake of gore.
>>
>>26790535
Well that's part of what I was complaining about. LoD writes very top notch stuff, but the goretable seems out of scope for what they are doing.
It should have a lot more survived but incapacitating injuries that leave ponies out of it, to come to later.
Would also give a better reason for them to go corpse looting as they go from body to body checking if it needs a bullet or restraints to protect themselves.

Also because kills everyone is getting really boring, it'd be more interesting for the grey of the heroes leaving some of their enemies to survive in exchange for info or their supplies.

Ebb is a rather good case of this, and I hope there are more as it goes on.
They don't have to be named, just have it made clear that in exchange for their lives they give some gear and go away.

Its really grating in a lot of fics that do this, particularly ones where the enemy fights to the death, instead of trying to negotiate their survival, particularly in situations where they're captured and have an "impending death" tag.

I mean I get the idea of leave nobody who could hurt you, but especially in real life, actual total deaths are rather uncommon in firefights for large groups. Its much more common to kill or incapacitate a majority, and the rest capitulate. Sometimes just a few if you make a big show of it.
Could be interesting to hear an ethics discussion in the group of what to do about a group of RE forces that wishes to surrender, but it could be faking, and at the same time they would still be a potential threat even just running away to pick up arms later or provide info.
>>
By the way, I recently thought of a way for the show writers to reference Fallout: Equestria while still staying TV-Y, inspired by this fanfic:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/274531/fallout-equestria-tv-y

Basically goes like this: the mane6 play a tabletop role-playing game or a board game with features similar to that of Fallout. The backstory of said game is that instead of a war over resources, the conflict is a result of ponies shipping all of their garbage over to the zebra lands.

The zebras don't like the ponies using their country as a garbage dump and start flinging it back at them with catapults or something. The ponies retaliate by flinging more of their garbage at the zebras is until eventually both their respective countries are covered in garbage, some of which is so putrid and foul smelling that it causes anyone who catches a whiff of it to go catatonic. Because of this, many sought refuge in underground shelters with air purifiers to keep the smell out.

Anyone traveling outside carries with them gas masks so the smell won't affect them. Due to the anarchy that arose after both Celestia and Luna had been rendered catatonic when Canterlot was hit with the largest load of garbage, many ponies have banded together to form gangs and steal from ponies using flung rotten fruit as weapons.

Each of the Mane 6 appears in the imagined game world as themselves but dressed up in a similar fashion to characters from Fallout.

So, what does /foe/ think?
>>
>>26790982
I mean I could see like:

Bernard wants to kill them all, he believes that in the Wasteland, having enemies is bad for your health. As well, survivors could talk, and if dead they really can't complain about looting.

Crafter would say that the evil ones should die, but those impressed or drafted should be allowed to go free. That since he knows some ponies deserve to die, he's a bit more for killing them.

Fade is surprising and thinks they should be let go after taking their weapons and some tribute.
He'd think that showing mercy is a good way to get some yourself amongst the more organized groups.

Snap and Tail would be looking at it from a military point, that its better to stop the threat and move on, not really caring in particular who lives or dies amongst their enemies.
I could also see them getting a bit more violent and revengancey if they think the group has something to do with attacks on the Enclave, but may also want some live captures to find out what went on in the past, regardless of the particulars or deserving fate of the capture.
>>
>>26791004
DESU, that sounds more like something IDW would put in the comics.
>>
>>26790982
Well we haven't seen any of their after action stuff, why are we jumping to this conclusion. In fact we got to see a brief snippet of Snap doing what looks like triage.
>>
File: medium.gif (137 KB, 761x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
137 KB, 761x600
Haven't been here for 3 months. What's new?

Are Hnetu and Somber still sperging here? I miss that.
>>
>>26791717
Hnetu gave up writing, doesn't come here anymore as far as I know. Somber came in last thread pretending like he doesn't cause a shitstorm every time he opens his mouth in here.
>>
>>26791783

Not like we don't like shitstorms though.

Otherwise y'all be posting porn.

> Hnetu gave up writing
Did she finish Treasure Hunting?

Otherwise, shame!
>>
>>26791814
>Did she finish Treasure Hunting?
No. Which makes it a complete and utter fucking waste of an EqD post.
>>
File: destroy.gif (242 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
destroy.gif
242 KB, 200x177
>>26791829

Reason for dropping out?
>>
>>26791858
This is Hnetu we're talking about, anon. Remember all the whining about whether or not she should continue if nobody cares about her story?

There's your answer.
>>
File: twerk it.gif (262 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
twerk it.gif
262 KB, 495x495
>>26791870

Even Somber has more respect for himself than that.

And he did write CP.
>>
>>26791870
What's funny is I was looking forward to plowing through the other half over Greenland again.

Great, may as well just go with wire pony surviving and some lovable tentacle rape of them.
>>
>>26792003
hooray!
>>
File: Hmm2.jpg (382 KB, 732x698) Image search: [Google]
Hmm2.jpg
382 KB, 732x698
How long has it been since I was last here?
>>
>>26792540

is that you Tarquin?
>>
>>26792540
Some indeterminate amount of time.
>>26792573
That's Taintanon you freakin goober.
>>
>>26792584
>That's Taintanon you freakin goober.

Right, had forgotten the name.
>>
File: Disco Inferno.jpg (532 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
Disco Inferno.jpg
532 KB, 1800x1350
>>26792584
Was kinda wondering, because I can't even remember when I was here last.
>>
>>26792610
TA where the shit are you
>>
>>26792091
When the hell was this made?

>>26792712
Likely awaiting jail for his participation in the Oregon rebelion.
>>
>>26792727
Quite some time ago. I'm frankly surprised it's not even on derpi yet.

http://mistermech.deviantart.com/art/Wirepony-Attacks-386740460
>>
File: Snackden Flag.jpg (150 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
Snackden Flag.jpg
150 KB, 800x460
>>26792712
Texas, near Dallas.

>>26792727
The feds cant stop me! I'mma sovereign citizen! AM I BEING DETAINED?! GOLD FRINGE!!1!!
>>
>>26792890
Theuniverseisanillusion.Realityisahologram.We'reallthedemiurg,buygold!buyGold!
>>
>>26792890
Pls, I meant the location of the picture with Taint Fare.
>>
File: The most interesting mutant.jpg (526 KB, 900x1034) Image search: [Google]
The most interesting mutant.jpg
526 KB, 900x1034
>>26792918
Illumi-naughty confirmed!

>>26792919
Intercontinental hotel, Dallas, 2015, defunct basement nightclub.
>>
>>26792584
>Taintanon
you fucking nigger, it's TFAnon.
>>
>>26772101
>>26773050
>>26773091
This is why you use a trip, Deuces.
>>
>>26792959
Riddles do your exercises.

woosahhhh
>>
>>26792971
>implying Ham cares about a case of mistaken identity in this thread of all places
>>
File: Rescue_From_the Ball_Pit.png (767 KB, 2000x1507) Image search: [Google]
Rescue_From_the Ball_Pit.png
767 KB, 2000x1507
>>26792959
Taintanon, TFAnon, ThatWeirdOldFuckerWhoDrawsTentacleponiesAndPregnantGhoulsAnon, it's all good. Gonna be drawing this weekend, this thime a design for a wraparound shirt. Found a chinese company that makes single custom print wraparound shirts for a good price.
>>
>>26791896
What CP did he wrote?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>26793380
Scotch x Bastard
>>
>>26792712
I'm at soup
>>
>>26793402
Where?
>>
Want to write a story about a Zebra who is high as fuck all the time on drugs and goes on mercenary jobs that no one takes to pay for his progressively worsening drug addiction. Somehow he succeeds on killing all the raiders he can get his hoof on, but in the end spends his bits on copious amounts of drugs.

How would you guys think of this story?
>>
>>26793714
I would wonder why anyone would hire a filthy stripe.
>>
>>26793751
Disposable mercs for suicide missions.
>>
I stopped writing because I have no real motivation to do so. I stopped constantly checking up on the threads because I know n+1 if you don't want me around and its just easier to give it a skim and then move on with my life.

I don't want to say I've abandoned Treasure Hunting. I want to finish, it's just that the solid written notes I had down were up to roughly where I wrote to. Past that I have notes, but they're all loosely organized and don't have the same level of detail as the previous ones. The biggest thing stopping me was the struggle to make sure the character motivations of the 'Queen' who was introduced at the end of chapter 26 lined up with the bigger picture, with where the story that Hidden hasn't been made aware of yet is going.

I wrote up a big intro scene for it, but I really didn't like it so I scrapped it. I've written another, but I'm finding it really hard to keep the motivation to move forward. And trust me, I feel guilty about this; especially with the EqD post.

Ignoring that a part of the fandom doesn't like me, I just feel like I'm enjoying MLP a lot less. (Seeing the promo for season 6 felt like a shark jump to me) I think I'm moving away from pony as a whole. Coupled with my job, and streaming, and everything else? Writing just fell down on the priority list.

Sorry, I guess.
>>
>>26793751
Because ziggers are very well endowed...
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (65 KB, 1000x988) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
65 KB, 1000x988
>>26794480
>>
>>26793071
You need to remind me to draw Taintfare one of these days.
>>
File: tumblr_o35q02HHRd1uquct4o1_1280.png (324 KB, 1280x1864) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35q02HHRd1uquct4o1_1280.png
324 KB, 1280x1864
>>26794480
Seems to be a fairly natural reason to leave actually.

More compelling interests, loss of the drive in a sudden but not unexpected method that makes the burden too much/not worth it.
Been there done that, yana, utytc.
>>
>>26794559
You should draw Taint Fare one of these days.
>>
>>26794504
and have excessive loads. And secret desires to have at least one night of nothing but cuddling, which is surprisingly difficult for them to find.
>>
>>26791783
That sucks, This is why I try to make my Story's something I can finish. Granite Dance of the Orthrus has ended up far bigger then I have anticipated, but fuck it, I just brot 1984 into Fallout Equestia.

But ya, if Hnetu did quit, then it feels like reading T.H. was a bit of a wast of my time. Still good story, even if the 101 pony was bullshit.
>>
>>26795005

How was Saccharin bullshit? Please elaborate.
>>
>>26794668
Newfag alert: who the hell is this mutant tentacle pony?
Also, how is Anywhere But Here? I read the first few chapters, then ran out of material to read. Saw it updated. Is it worth jumping back into?
>>
>>26795078
the problem is not so much with the character, but with how she is introduced. Simply HF is turning into pony jerky from the leges up, and they so happen to find a 101 pony, with all her supplys, and inside a medical building that still works.

I know I know, Hnetu didn't want to go the blackjack rout with the cyberpony bits. But she already had a character that could do cybernetics. The 101 pony would have been fine if she had been introduced a few chapters before, as we alredy knew that HF was going to get more cyberized do to the shakels she had on.

It all just made me bang my head on the wall over it. Next thing is that they need a supergun to help kill the slaver leader, and a space craft falls in front of them, and they get the alien baster. It felt like that.
>>
>>26795389

Okay, yeah. I can totally see the problem with it there. I know I sound like a broken record but I'd sort of written myself into a corner... I spent a dozen chapters slowly building up with distant aching getting worse and worse with Hidden's legs and by the time I was ready to deal with it...

I did it in a fairly piss poor way.

On the bright side. There's not going to be any super guns. The only other weapons Hidden and Lost will get have either A: already been mentioned in other ways, or B: are related to stuff that's been brought up; but will be woefully impractical to use offensively.

Amble's defeat will be symbolic, rather than just a gunshot to the head though. And no alien blaster, I find the alien stuff in both Fallout and FOE to be absolutely terrible, so don't worry about it showing up in my story. Ever.
>>
>>26790982
You know, that's actually one of my pet peeves as well.

As a result, I feel a bit bad about the excessive gore comment. To be completely honest, there were... well, I guess secondary reasons for the gore in those two instances, mostly characterization for Fade, and the eventual foil of Snap's reaction to its retelling. Physics were probably stretched somewhat to accommodate.

I do have final say in how our story works, so it isn't a valid cop-out, but... ech.

I wanna comment more, because in essence I very much in fact agree with what you've said, but I suppose to do that I'll just have to get a move on writing.

>>26791011
I find this... very interesting, your read on the various characters. Makes me rather glad I cut the chapter where I did, actually. Y'all are in for a bit of a treat, I think.

>>26791236
Bingo.
>>
File: Explore.jpg (904 KB, 1218x1350) Image search: [Google]
Explore.jpg
904 KB, 1218x1350
>>26795381
Taint Fare is a mutant pony (not to be confused with a hospital horror). At one point he was a fairly normal pony. Due to sudden traumatic mutation, Taint Fare barely resembles a pony. Yet in a way he is fortunate, as he can still sense things around him via smell and echo-location. During his mutation, what was Fares eyes became a large, jelly-like mass in the center of his skull. This mass has a network of nerves and is sensitive to vibration. When he makes a clicking sound, the resulting echo is caught by his ears, his head-tendrils, and by the mass, giving him the shape of of anything around that his head is facing. The closer something is, the more defined the shape is to him. This leaves a brief imprint on his senses. Taint Fare can sense things rather clearly in enclosed spaces like buildings and caves due to the sharpness of echoes. Outside things are less defined. It should also be noted that the tendrils on Taint Fares head have olfactory senses as well as being sensitive to touch.

While Taint Fare has a ...mixed reputation in the particular part of the Wastelend where he lives, he is a hero and more to a filly who would have suffered a terrible fate to Raiders had he not arrived and stomped them down. Having lost her family to said raiders, Blossom now follows him around, watching what he does and imitating him. As for Taint Fare, he considers her as part of his herd, and cares for her as much as he is able to.
>>
File: Horses having fun.png (180 KB, 1086x2439) Image search: [Google]
Horses having fun.png
180 KB, 1086x2439
>>
File: 1456467154822.jpg (174 KB, 1060x587) Image search: [Google]
1456467154822.jpg
174 KB, 1060x587
Sleepy bump
>>
File: BestPip.png (133 KB, 860x941) Image search: [Google]
BestPip.png
133 KB, 860x941
>>
Romantic bump.
>>
File: 1023334.png (369 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1023334.png
369 KB, 1000x1000
robump
>>
File: when_the_fire_nation_attacked.webm (756 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
when_the_fire_nation_attacked.webm
756 KB, 480x360
>>26797635
mai waifus have met, the wasteland will not be able to handle their combined cuteness.
>>
File: 1447578731738.png (337 KB, 752x750) Image search: [Google]
1447578731738.png
337 KB, 752x750
>>26798040
Needs more ghoul 2bh fampai.
>>
File: Mom and Cutie mark ref.jpg (278 KB, 645x692) Image search: [Google]
Mom and Cutie mark ref.jpg
278 KB, 645x692
>>26798112
The fun thing with ghoul waifus/husbandos is
A) they may have a LOT of experience both in normal things and in the sack
B) they probably don't expect affection, and genuinely appreciate every snuggle
C) aside from radiation exposure, there isn't much danger of picking up something dangerous
D) they can't make you pregnant or get pregnant from you (Note: this doesn't count if the ghoul was already pregnant)
>>
>>26798317
I always find this image disturbing.
>>
>>26791814
>she
And nothing of value was lost with TH.
>>
>>26799104
I miss all the old /foe/ versions of bump and bait images.

We should sound the drawfag horn and get some new ones made.
>>
File: lewd approval.png (45 KB, 1363x227) Image search: [Google]
lewd approval.png
45 KB, 1363x227
>>26799561
we nostalgia now?
>>
>>26800319
Yeah, i could go for some nostalgia
>>
>>26800319
I'm wondering...
If a pone was raised in captivity and severely limited in what it could do, could one effectively force a pone's cutie mark to be in whatever it excels in in the limited range of what it can do, or would there simply be no cutie mark?
>>
>>26798317
you know the funny thing, the original fallout 4, not the one Bethesta made, did have Ghouls born from other Ghouls. The offspring looked like any other ghoul, but lacked the decayed state of their parents, mening that they ere as capaple as a human, if not mote capable.

Truth be told, I want to bring that to Fallout Equestrian. Not early on in the big story I want to do, but I'm thning of having my main cast (after the fist book) go south, and and up in a ghoul city. It's still far off, but a fun idea.
>>
File: clowns.png (72 KB, 838x754) Image search: [Google]
clowns.png
72 KB, 838x754
>>26800319
possibly
>>
>>26798317
>>26798112
I would a ghoul pony
>>
>>26800425
shit, I ment fallout three, also known as fallout van buren.
>>
>>26800441
Would you quit it with the namefagging? Unless you're answering questions about your fics we don't need to know who you are.
>>
>>26800427
Ahhh i like that one. Do you have the one where we promoted rap culture?
>>
File: rapculture.png (202 KB, 1504x3290) Image search: [Google]
rapculture.png
202 KB, 1504x3290
>>26800450
>>
File: Mom's Diner.png (555 KB, 720x929) Image search: [Google]
Mom's Diner.png
555 KB, 720x929
>>26800425
Given the unstable nature of the megaspells and effects within certain ranges, etc, it could be possible like VanBuren-style ghoul offspring could happen.

In Dinette/"Mom"'s case, the Megaspell's efect was different.
>>
>>26800441
This 2bh fampai >>26800448

We dont like unnecessary namefagging
>>
File: fetish list.jpg (124 KB, 1056x668) Image search: [Google]
fetish list.jpg
124 KB, 1056x668
>>26800440
Ghoul ponies are nice!
>>
File: Talk shows and commecials.jpg (747 KB, 1518x2440) Image search: [Google]
Talk shows and commecials.jpg
747 KB, 1518x2440
>>26800450
Sadly I don't
>>
File: EdgyRedPonies.png (374 KB, 1519x4277) Image search: [Google]
EdgyRedPonies.png
374 KB, 1519x4277
>>
File: SpeedRadiator.gif (578 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SpeedRadiator.gif
578 KB, 500x500
>>26800454
>Steelhooves with rims
>>
>>26800448
>>26800463
Fist off, Fuck you. letting others know who I am is my own right, and my own pearl. Second fuck you!

After this I'll keep my name to shill my own work, you know like a doushbag not interested in having a conversion, just self per-motion, you know like how you want it. you god damn touchy mother fucker.

also my internet sucks, and has been pissing em off, so good day. fuck my internet.
>>
>>26800548
>Fuck you
Welp, looks like we got Bobulator 2.0 over here, /foe/.
>>
>>26800548
A character seeing one's future self as a fleshlight has got to be one of the more horrific things to witness.
>>
>>26800548
This post isn't going to help you or your fic.
>>
File: Grid 2.png (4 MB, 2008x2717) Image search: [Google]
Grid 2.png
4 MB, 2008x2717
Ah, memories...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 129

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.