[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifus vs. Anons Parents, Anon vs. Waifus Parents 10: Staying Alive!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 9
File: 1404405902808.jpg (177 KB, 1000x986) Image search: [Google]
1404405902808.jpg
177 KB, 1000x986
Last one got zonked out again. >>26713806
Lets keep it going.
Pastbinned greens from the last threads:

My Celestia vs. Anons parents story (finished):
http://pastebin.com/iXYMsAE7
Part two (Ongoing).
http://pastebin.com/61eeMWYK

Soarin vs. Anons Parents & Soarin vs. Anons Parents by Pacer First part finished, second part in progress, both now combined):
http://pastebin.com/k3NhTFWP

"Luna vs. Anons parents" by MountainSides (Finished):
http://pastebin.com/80RvvHkH and http://pastebin.com/mYTkg5Ff

NMM vs. Anons Parents by Oilbird (in progress):
http://pastebin.com/5Lp0QCrg

Celestia vs. Anons Parents by Equinox (finished):
http://pastebin.com/YK1AdFiT

Octavia vs. Anons Parents by SirLithe (in progress):
http://pastebin.com/6eY92fmt

Yeah, we are a bit in a slump right now. I hope writefriends will come back soonish and ad some more green.
>>
Bump before I go to work. C´mon guys lets keep it up!
>>
Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
>>
Here we go again
>>
File: Hyr We Go.jpg (57 KB, 600x623) Image search: [Google]
Hyr We Go.jpg
57 KB, 600x623
>>26761096
>here we go
>>
>>26760389
Gotta sleep hard!
>>
>pg 9
>>
Fuck yes, the thread survived.
>>
>>26763953
>>
>>26764533
>>
Okay, has anyone a suggestion what Anon and Celly should do first in the city?
>>
>>26765116
>>
I'm back! School and work together have been hell, but I've written a very large update. With some lewd, too. After this there will probably be a short epilogue before the story is finished.

>The sun travels slowly across the sky as you pass through the Equestrian countryside on your way to Manehattan
>You spend most of your time looking out the window with Soarin curled up next to you
>You run your fingers through his mane and he sighs in contentment
>Moving your eyes away from the rolling hills, you take a look around the car
>There's a surprising amount of humans on this train
>Some of them are traveling with a pony tour guide, while others are alone or with family
>They're outnumbered by the ponies, though
>Soarin cracks an eye open and looks up at you
>"How much longer until Manehatten?"
>You take a look out the window to look at the sun's position in the sky
"We're supposed to arrive at around sunset, and it looks like the early afternoon."
>"Trains suck."
>You scratch behind one of his ears and he moves to rest his head on your lap
>"Company's nice, though."
"It always is."
>>
>>26767003
>When you arrive in Manehattan, the sun has already set
>You had a quick meal on the train, but are still tired as you step off the platform and onto the city street
>It's much busier than Ponyville, Cloudsdale, and even Canterlot, but nothing compared to an Earth city
>The buildings are mostly five stories tall and made of brick, with shops on the first floor and apartments above
>It almost looks like New York City would have been like at the turn of the 20th century
>Soarin leads the way down one of the busy streets, having already reserved a room at one of Manehattan's many hotels
>He stops in front of a limestone building and a doorpony opens the door for the two of you
>The lobby is ornately decorated, with marble columns and wood paneling
>Soarin trots up to the desk and a colorful mare greets him
>"Welcome to the Dakota. Do you have reservations?"
>"Yeah, under Soarin."
>The mare leafs through a large book with her magic
>"Yes, you're right here. Room 701, the Presidential Suite."
>She levitates two keys across the desk to Soarin and he takes them in his mouth
>He hands you one, and you put it in your pocket as you walk up the stairs
>>
>>26767015
>Soarin throws open the door and you're in awe
>The room is large and ornate, with elegant paneling and Victorian-esque furniture
>And this is just one room
>You can see a dining room through a large archway, and past an open door is the bedroom
>Soarin trots into the bedroom, and you carry your luggage in behind him
>As soon as you step into the darkened bedroom, Soarin leaps into you, wraps his forelegs around your neck, and pulls you into a long, deep kiss
>You're knocked back a bit at first, but once you recover you lean into him
>His flat tongue prods at your lips and you open them to let him in
>When you finally break the kiss, he's panting and wears a crimson blush
>You drop the suitcase and start to unbutton your shirt
>With Soarin still on you
>He seems to understand and leaps onto the bed
>As soon as your shirt is off, you join him
>>
>>26767027
>He grabs the zipper of your jeans in his mouth and drags it down
>Your dick springs out of your boxers, and you pull down your pants and toss them away
>Soarin runs his tongue along the tip of your dick, lapping up a bit of pre
>Without any warning, he takes the head in his mouth and you let out a deep breath
>He bobs his head down, taking in more of you with each one
>His tongue passes over the medial ring and you scratch one of his ears
>The ear flicks involuntarily and he only takes in more
>With each flick of his tongue and movement of his head, he comes closer to having the whole thing in his mouth
>That moment comes when his muzzle bumps against your stomach, and he looks up at you as he pulls back
>Once he only has the tip in his mouth, he bobs his head down quickly, and you let out a gasp
>He works his tongue in all the right places, and you find yourself close to orgasm
>You grunt
"Ngh- Soarin, I'm gonna-"
>Your dick twitches in his eager mouth and the first rope of cum shoots into him
>You thrust your hips as you cum in Soarin's mouth, and he swallows every drop
>>
>>26767035
>He pulls his head up and the last few spurts of cum find their mark on his face
>Soarin licks his lips, turns around, and raises his tail at the center of the bed
>"Okay, Anon, give it to me."
>You get up and position yourself on top of him
>Your dick pokes his tight asshole, and your head is right next to his
"Ready?"
>Soarin nods quickly
"Good."
>You slowly slide your dick into his ass, and he lets out a moan
>You keep pushing your rod into him, even past the medial ring
>He moans softly as your head passes over his prostate, and you stop pushing into him to tease him
>You rub the tip of your dick against the same spot, and he moans louder
>"Ohh, Anon, just fuck me~"
>You grin and kiss him on the cheek as you start to push into him again
>You keep going until you've hilted inside him, and he moans again
>Slowly, you pull back and start thrusting softly
>"I thought I said to fuck me-"
>You cut him off with a quick, deep thrust, and are rewarded with a moan
>You pump quickly and rhythmically, with Soarin moaning and panting underneath you
>Soon, you can feel yourself coming close to another orgasm, and start thrusting deeper, balls slapping against his ass with each thrust
>After a few quick pumps, you bury your dick inside him and cum buckets
>Soarin yells your name as you cum inside him, a moaning, gasping mess underneath you
>>
>>26767048
>You pull out and collapse on the bed next to him
>"Mmm, Anon, that was great."
>You give him a quick kiss and a smile, but notice he's squirming in your grip
"What's wrong?"
>He points down and you find his throbbing dick, dripping pre and twitching wildly
>"That."
>You give him a lust smile and give the tip of his large, black horse dong a kiss
>One hand moves down to fondle his balls, and the other starts stroking his shaft around the medial ring
>He starts panting again, and you swirl your tongue around his head, savoring the taste of your coltfriend
>You know you won't be able to take him in your mouth, but you lick the head as much as you're able to
>As you start to plant kisses closer to his medial ring, hands running up and down his length, you feel the head flare, twitching farther up your head
>The first few ropes of cum quickly find their place in your hair, but the next long, thick spurts clear your head entirely
>You move your hands faster to milk every last drop from him and bury your head in the base of his cock, licking and kissing hungrily
>He thrusts a few times as he cums, and you can feel his seed splattering on your back
>When the spurts of cum lose their intensity, they land in your hair, before stopping altogether
>Soarin plops down, exhausted, letting out one last moan as his head finds a pillow
>You give him a quick kiss on the cheek before getting up
"I'm going to clean up really quick."
>"I'll be waiting for you."
>When you emerge from the bathroom after quickly wiping Soarin's cum off your back and your hair, he's fast asleep
>You slide under the covers and wrap your arms around his frame, pulling him close to you, before silently falling asleep
>>
>>26767062
And that's all for now. First time writing lewd, so it's probably not the greatest. Next update will come soon.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/k3NhTFWP
>>
Pacer!
Welcome back! I love the massive update and look forward to the grande finale. Your story is absolutely adorable.
>>
>>26767849
Thanks! I wish I could have written this sooner. The final part is coming very soon.
>>
>>26767076
Well you know what they say, practice make perfect.
You just have to wrote more lewd
>>
Bump for the Bump god!
>>
>>26765363
I dunno, maybe explore. Experience a taste of the city high life: take her to a place that's reminiscent of times square, maybe a theme park or carnival, take her to a skyscraper (or a plane/helicopter ride) to see the city skyline. A midtown concert or late night live band if see likes music, a theater (live or cinema) if she likes a good show or acting, a museum of art if she likes the arts, etc. Maybe take her to small paradises if you want to go that route: like beaches, an orchard show, a boat ride under a bridge. Find a nice hangout spot or pub to just talk and relax. All while Sunbooty looks for a job opportunity (surprise me).
>>
>>26769717
Those are some good ideas. I think I might have a good idea. How about we do that cyoa style?
>>
>>26769734
I'm not familiar with this "cyoa style"
>>
>>26769740
Every update is open-ended so you get to decide what happens next, and then the author writes it accordingly.
>>
>>26769740
Sorry, "cyoa" stands for "Choose your own adventure", that means that I give you several options at the end of a chapter and you decide which path we take with the story.
>>
>>26769754
>>26769804
That sounds nice. >rape
>>
>>26769834
If anon does that the best outcome for him is that she burns his cock off. You do not attempt that with what is basically a living sun goddess.
>>
Living with life now
>>
>>26769754
Sure, let's do that
>>
>>26771696
>>
All right. Back from work and dinner. Gonna start writing the next part now.
>>
More lewd before the finale. I guess this counts as the beginning of it, but the rest is much more exciting.

>Soarin trots through the door, wearily shutting it behind him
>As he walks over to the large, clean sofa, you move over to give him room
"Bad day?"
>"Tiring day. I don't know why Princess Celestia thinks I know anything about portals."
"I'm sure she has her reasons."
>Soarin hops up and stretches out next to you
>The small pied-á-terre you bought close to the Chicago portal was intended to be a place to relax between trips, but it quickly evolved into a full-time residence as Soarin's job as Equestria's ambassador took its toll
>And, a few weeks ago, he got news that the Equestrian embassy was nearing completion in Washington, D.C., so you'll be moving again
>He sighs when your hand makes contact with his mane, and you slowly pet him as he relaxes
>"I can't wait for this to be over."
"At least it's for a cause. You're helping Equestria."
>You bend down and steal a kiss on his forehead
"Paycheck's not bad, either."
>"The Princess says Spitfire's planning on getting me nine months of back pay as a Wonderbolt, even though I went missing. It's supposed to be a surprise, though."
>You feel him shift on the couch and look over
>Soarin's lying on his back, wings spread out and fully erect
>"Kiss me, Anon."
>You plant your hands on either side of him and give him a long, deep kiss
>One hand moves to take off your shirt, and a hoof moves down to your pants
"Eager, aren't you?"
>"Don't say you don't love it. Oh, fuck me hard, Anon."
>You grin as your dick springs free and you reach for a bottle of lube
>>
>>26773224
>You coat your dick in the clear, shiny lube and press it against Soarin's round, tight asshole
>He lets out a small breath, which turns into a moan as you push the head inside him
>His tight ass clenches around you, but you press on
>You bottom out quickly, and he gasps as you start to thrust
>He's small enough that you can look him in the eyes as you fuck him
>As your thrusts pick up speed, his eyes roll back and his tongue lolls out
>"Ohh, Anon, faster~"
>You start pumping deeper, and his moans grow louder
>You silence him with a long, kiss, and he moves a weak hoof down to his dick, rubbing it along the shaft
>A hand moves to push the blue hoof off of his stallionhood, your fingers quickly taking its place
>He rewards you with a deep, throaty moan, which you cut off with another kiss
>He loves it when you do that
>Your thrusts become more erratic, and you feel yourself nearing orgasm
"Soarin, I'm gonna cum-"
>You thrust as deep as you can, and fire off spurt after spurt of cum
>He moans as rope after rope of seed coats his insides, even as your orgasm fades
>You pull out of him and take a look at his panting, sweaty frame
>He still hasn't came
>Yet
>>
>>26773235
>You softly grab his shoulders and move him to a sitting position
>His dick stands tall at attention, and you put both hands on it, stroking up and down
>"Oh, Anon~"
>He pants softly with each soft, teasing stroke
>Under your grip, he doesn't last long
>The delicate touch of your hands makes him moan and squirm
>You see the head flare in your grip and start to pump your hands faster
>With a loud cry, the first long strand of cum shoots out of him, landing squarely on his muzzle
>His long, thick cock fires into the air, and cum lands on Soarin, on the couch, and even on you
>Slowly, his orgasm fades, and you plant a small kiss on the tip of his dick to coax out one last dribble of cum
>Soarin weakly pulls you into a kiss, his cum on both of your faces
>You lick up a puddle of it resting on his muzzle, and he gives you another moan
>"Oh, that's hot. You're amazing. Keep going."
>You slowly clean the cum off the rest of his face, and he rewards you with another kiss when you've finished
>"Anon?"
"Yeah, Soarin?"
>"Carry me into the bedroom. I don't think I can walk."
>You comply, picking up his delicate, warm body in your arms and carrying him into the nearby bedroom
>You lay him down on the soft bed
>He sinks into it, and you follow suit
>You wrap your arms around him and pull him closer to you
>Soarin does little to resist, rubbing himself into your chest as you scratch one of his ears
>"Anon?"
"Mhm?"
>"I love you."
"I love you too, Soarin."
>>
>>26773244
Pastebin updated. Link: http://pastebin.com/k3NhTFWP

Actual grand finale is up next.
>>
>26745725
>You continiue your ride into the city. After a few stations a mother with a baby carriage tries to get into the car, you get up to assist her.

>You are Celestia now

>Anon is helping a mother with he baby carriage. You are impressed by that little, but compassionate gesture. You nothice that the older human filly... no girl of that mother comes up to you and looks at you. Gosh, you didn´t knew, human foals are that adorable. She must be about 3-4 years old, you can´t really estimate that. She has a pink plush unicorn under her arm, you chuckle at your self as you notice that it looks a bit like a chubby version of Cadance. The girl stares straight at you.
>...
>You wonder why she is staring at you like that, its kinda making you uncomfortable. You give her a nervous smile.
>Nothing.
>This is starting to creep you out. You beging to wonder if your disguise isn´t working properly, or, worse, if human foals have somehow the abillity to se though such disguises.
>Suddenly the girl speaks.
"You´re pwetty!"
>You are so taken off guard that you blurt ou stupidly
"I`m using the train! Are you using the train too?"
>The girl looks confused and then runs back to her mother.
>You facepalm as Anon returns.

You are Anon again.
>You saw Celly with the little girl.
"Hey, it seems you made a friend!"
>Celly looks at you distressed.
"Anon, is my disguise still working? She was staring at me in a way that made me worried if I still look human."
>You are a bit amused.
"No, no, don´t worry. Your disguise is still perfect. She was just curious. Human children at that age do that with strangers, because the don´t know that its kinda rude and disturbing to stare into the soul of others like that."
>Thats one of the reasons why you don´t really like children.
>Celly lets out a sigh of relief.
"Goodness, for a moment I was panicing there. You know, the souls of children are pure, thats why they can sometimes detect things like that."
>>
>>26773253
Hope you don't mind some criticism.
I know it's only your 2nd time writing lewd but it seems to be kinda a repeat of your last one.
Anon fucks soarin in the ass, he doesn't cum so he gives him a handjob. Now as a couple they probably do this regularly, but it just sounds like the same scene, because some of the words are the same.
I can tell you've gotten a little better though
>>
>>26773244
And here it is.

>"Anon, do I have to be blindfolded?"
"Yes. I want this to be a surprise."
>And this is gonna be the surprise to end all surprises
>You lead him into the Sears (fuck Willis) Tower, and he sticks close to you as you make your way to the elevators
>Scott is already waiting by the elevators
>Having a friend who's a security guard always pays off
>He leads you into the elevator, pushes a button, and steps off as the doors close
>When the car lurches to a start, Soarin almost loses his balance
"Don't worry. We're just in an elevator."
>"I can tell."
>The elevator shoots upwards, and the floors quickly tick off
>At floor 103, the doors open, and you lead Soarin out and over to one end of the tower
>The whole city unfolds in front of you, and the last rays of the sun slowly disappear beneath the horizon to your left
>You reach behind Soarin and take the blindfold off
>A quick look at your phone confirms the time
>Everything's perfect
>"Wow, I can't believe you never took me here. I love it. It's like I'm flying, but on level ground."
"Is that why you like our place so much?"
>"Our pl- Oh! I can see it! The light's on! Look, right there!"
>He points to the John Hancock Center, where your condo sits on the 81st floor
>You didn't know that they had condos, either, until you started looking
>>
>>26773578
>As Soarin stands, captivated by the view, you send out a quick message
"Now."
>Suddenly, forty-five floors of people in the building turn their lights on and off at once, in three rapid bursts
>Soarin laughs
>"That was-"
>He's stopped as the seemingly erratic pattern of lights forms letters
>He focuses on the nearby building as the lights spell out a message
>"S O A R I N W I L L Y O U M A R R Y M E"
>The lights turn off and a tear falls from his eye
>He turns to you and you're on one knee, silver band in the open box
"The past year has been the best of my entire life, and I never want to be away from you. So, Soarin, will you-"
>"Yes."
>He closes the distance quickly and gives you the most passionate kiss of your life
>When he pulls away, he looks straight into your eyes
>A tear falls from his eye and he wraps his arms around you in a tight hug
>"I love you so much, Anon."
"I love you too, Soarin."
>You've never been happier than you are here, with the stallion you love in your arms
>The modified ring looks more like a bracelet, fit to a pony's hoof
>You slide it on his foreleg and the magic in it shifts it to fit snugly
>He lets out a small gasp as a light hits it, giving the silver a shine
>>
>>26773592
>"Wow. I- I can't say how much I-"
"You don't have to."
>You pull him into another tight hug, and he relaxes at your touch
>When Soarin pulls away, you get a glimpse of his tear-streaked face
>You lead him back to the elevator, and on your way down, his eyes remain fixed on the silver band
>You climb into a taxi and slowly make your way back home
>Soarin leaves the cab first, and you follow him into the elevator up to the sky lobby
>When you reach the lobby on the forty-fourth floor, a crowd of people starts clapping and cheering
>Soarin looks over at them, beaming
"Thank you guys, again."
>"How'd it go?" asks someone in the crowd
"Better than I ever hoped for."
>That brings another cheer from the people in the lobby
>On the sixty-fifth floor you get on another elevator, and another crowd greets you with their applause
>Finally, you make it to your unit, and the two of you collapse on the bed
>Soarin looks over at you and scoots a little closer
>You wrap your arms around him like he loves so much, and you fall asleep with him close to you
>>
>>26773601
And it's done. Hoped you liked reading it as much as I liked writing it.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/k3NhTFWP
>>
>>26773365
>Cellys face brightens up.
"But that means the disguise IS perfect. If even a child can´t see through it, adults will in no way be able to do so."
>You can´t really follow her train of thought there, but you are glad to see that her tenseness falls almost completely off her.
>Mean while the train has enterd the tunnel, and after a few more stations you are at your destination, the vast underground station of H-Plaza, the central square of F-city, you get off the train with most of the passengers. The station is full of people of all ages and ethnicies. Celestia is again absolutely captured by the sights and sounds.
>on the the escalator (with which she has just a little proplem with to get onto), she suddlenly scrunches her face in disgust.
"Whew, what is that stench?"
-"That, my dear is the lovely smell of the subway: an exiting and revolting melánge of stale basement air, human excrements of all sorts, old fast food, burnt rubber and poor personal hygene of some of the passengers. If you use the trains every day you don´t even notice it any more."
>You walk though the vast messazine with all of the shops and fast food places and proceed to go up to the plaza. All around you are countless of people, around the square are large offce and commercial buildings with video screens and advertising of all kinds. You look at Celly, she is visibly impressed.
"So, what do you wan´t to do? We could go to the historic city center near the river, there is the city hall and the cathedral, also several museums and art galleries."
>You point down the large shopping street that ends on the plaza.
"Or we could walk down Z-street, there are the big department stores and one of the biggest shopping malls of the city."
>You turn around and point at cluster of skyscrapers behind you.
"Or we could go to the business distric, in this area is the opera and the theater, also on top of that skyscraper is an observation deck from which you have a good view over the city."
>>
>>26773643
Take her to the observation deck.
>>
>>26773643
So whats it gonna be?
A) The historic city center with cathedral and museums
B) The shopping street with its department stores and malls.
C) The business district with the theaters and the observation deck.

>>26773615
That was a lovely story, Pacer. I enjoyed every moment of it. Maybe you will give us a spin pff where the parents meet?
>>
>>26773688
>A) The historic city center with cathedral and museums
>>
>>26773688
C
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
>>26773688
C
>>
>>26773688
>C) The business district with the theaters and the observation deck.
>>
We´re having a tendency here. The voting is still open untill later tonight, when I get back from work.
>>
Before-going-to-work bump
>>
File: pbs-photoshop-thumbs.jpg (111 KB, 550x304) Image search: [Google]
pbs-photoshop-thumbs.jpg
111 KB, 550x304
>mfw this thread survived two days
>>
>>26773688
A.
>>
>>26773688 listen to >>26773673
>>
>>26760225
>http://pastebin.com/6eY92fmt

>You return to the Diamond Cut's a short while later after getting lunch.
>"Good afternoon! Your earring is ready. Would you like to see it?"
"Please."
>"Of course."
>The mare trots over to a spot behind the counter and withdraws a small box.
>She sets it down in front of you, opening it.
>You can't help but smile as you examine the ring, the band fashioned in a way to suit her ear and clasp on magnetically.
"This is beautiful, thank you so much!"
>"No, thank you for choosing us! Now go get your mare!" she said with a smile.
>You smile in return, waving as you leave, both gifts in hand.
>This is going to be awesome. You can feel it.
>>
>>26780921

>You arrive home, gifts in hand and a smile on your face.
>You unlock the door and find the interior lit with candles, a soft lavender scent filling the air.
>"Anon? Is that you?" you hear from another room.
"Yes honey, it's me. Where are you?"
>"In the bedroom! You should come over here."
"I should, huh?"
>"Yes you should!"
"I will, just give me a moment!"
>You quickly slip the ring box into your pants pocket, making sure you're ready for what you're about to do.
>Octavia, will you marry me? No... no that's too simple... you think to yourself.
>Octavia, be my wife? Nah, too sappy.
>You continue to mentally ready yourself, going over what you want to say in your mind.
>"Anon? Are you coming?"
>You are pulled from your thoughts by the sound of her voice.
>You give a deep breath and exhale, smiling.
"Coming."
>You make your way to the bedroom door, and push it open.
>"Happy Heart's and Hooves Day... do you like what you see?"
>Your jaw drops as you lay eyes on your marefriend.

Spoiler is what you see!
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
Okay,I decidedt to let the voting run a little longer, untill tomorrow morning.
In the meantime do you have any comments and suggestions about the story?
>>26781271
Hominahominahomina!
Thats one lucky anon!
>>
>>26784327
>>
>>26783477
hmm nothing yet
>>
>>26785039
>>
Okay, time to count the votes what to do next:
A.) 2 votes.
B.) no votes.
C.) 4 votes.

Downtown is it then.
Will start writing when I get back from work, in the meantime I will think of something.
>>
>>26783477
Take Tia to the local Science Centre?
Visit the Airport? The arcade? A theme park? A regular park?
There's plenty of places to go to.

How long do you plan to have her stay on Earth anyway? I was wondering if she'll be able to do anything as an alicorn outside of Anon's house, but chances are, that will only happen when she gets to go back to Equestria.
She'll be meeting his parents again though, aren't they?
>>
>>26789879
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26791259
>>
Allright!
I just somekd some stuff, I have a large bag of nachos and Led Zeppelin on the CD player. I think I can start some more writing now.
>>26788648
Those are some good ideas, man. I´ll try to use some of that.
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
File: 1430063056188.jpg (117 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
1430063056188.jpg
117 KB, 807x605
New to this general, are the greens worth reading?
>>
>>26794219
Hell nope
>>
>>26760225
That Celestia a cute.
>>
>>26794219
Sure, feel free to give them a try. Some story are very comfy.
>>26794224
Fuck you too.

Also sorry everybody to be dissapointing. I started writing, got distracted and fell asleep. What I wrote so far is disturbingly bland. Apperantly trying to be creative under the influence is not as effective as some people claim. I´ll try to salvage it any way.
>>
File: out.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
out.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>26794364
>What I wrote so far is disturbingly bland
I know that feel. Writing is not easy, I know it myself. Especially when English is not your native tongue. It takes me hours to write just a oneshot. Take your time.

>>26794224
Fuck and pic related.
>>
>Celly thinks for a moment.
"I think the tower with the observation deck is a good idea, I can get an overview of the city that way."
>The two of you walk across the square and enter the street that leads to the business district. There is some heavy traffic. Celly looks at all the cars, trucks and busses.
"It is like Manehattan, only that the carts are powered by motors, not pulled by ponies."
>You look at her in confusion.
"Wait, ponies ride in carts pulled by other ponies? Do they take turns, or is that some kind of master and servant thing?"
-"What? No, its... It is a service industry, and ponies pull carts as their job, but... It IS kinda weird. You got me there anon, how the hay did that happen? I have to consult the royal archives on the historic background of this as soon as I get back. Ponies have been doing that since long before I was born."
>She is still deep in thought about this as you arrive by the skyscraper with the observation deck. Its a 40 floor tall glass cylinder with an antenna on top. The most famous thing about this builing is that there is a tv studio of the local TV station on the top floor, they are always broadcasting their news from there with the skyline panorama in the background. You enter the lobby of the buildinga nd Celly is allready captured by the modern architecture and the decor. You join a group of asian tourists (who look at Celly amazed, since they probably have never sees a woman this tall before) and go to the express elevator to the observation deck. The elevator is really fast and smooth running, really something different from the rattleing mess in your apartment block. You look at Celly, she looks surprised and a little queasy as the lift shoots up and pushes your guts into your shoes.
>At the top you step outside onto the windy circular platform. The view is breathtaking (You just realize that you have never actually been up here, even thou you live in this city for years).
>Celly is stunned by the view.
>>
>>26795739
>>
Bap
>>
>page 9
not on my watch
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26781271

>Octavia couldn't help but giggle at your expression.
"Uuuuh..."
>"I'll take that as a yes. Why don't you come to bed honey?"
>You nod dumbly, pulling off your tie and unbuttoning your cuffs.
>You crawl onto the bed, sliding up next to Octavia.
"You... you look amazing..."
>Octavia blushes at the praise. "I had a feeling you'd like it..."
>You then feel Octavia gently place a hoof on your chest, laying you on your back.
>"You look tired love... let me take care of you..."
>She then slips off the gold shoes on her forehooves, gently unbuttoning your shirt and planting soft, warm kisses along your chest.
>You sigh, your eyes fluttering closed as your body prepares for what's next, your boner now harder than your violin's bow.
>She stops at your waistline, seeing your erection trying to escape your pants.
>"Oh my... this looks uncomfortable... would you like some help out of these?"
>She gently placed a hoof on the underside of your length, gently running a hoof up and down the shaft.
>Even though you're wearing slacks and boxers, you can feel her hoof almost perfectly.
>You nod, and she begins to undo your belt buckle.
>She unbuttons your pants and undoes the zipper, pulling your pants and boxers down in one go, your erection now free from its confines.
>You see Octavia lick her lips in delight, your boner visibly twitching in response.
>Looks like she wasn't the only one in for one hell of a Hearts and Hooves Day.
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26800709
Love it!
Your story is ultimatively cute, man.
>>
File: 366053.jpg (41 KB, 460x559) Image search: [Google]
366053.jpg
41 KB, 460x559
bump
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26804639
Bumperino.
>>
>>26804652
Again
>>
>>26805503
>>
Electric Body
>>
Okay, I´m still stinking how to go on with the observation deck. Sorry for the lack of updates so far.
>>
>>26807550
>still thinking.
>>
live
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26810464
>>
>>26811021
>>
>>26811670
>>
>>26812125
>>
Sorry that I haven´t continiued the story yet, guys. Have patience with me, please!
>>
>>26814133
there's no need to rush. We've got nothing but time.
>>
>>26813731
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26814455
>We've got nothing but time.
This gave me visions. Visions of Martin Luther staring at me.
>>
>>26815677
Martin Luther in Equestria?
>>
wake up
>>
>>26819864
bump
>>
p10 nnnope
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26822713
>>
>>26823276
>>
>>26824178
>>
>>26818175
Nah, just Martin
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
I think I write the next part when I get back from work.
Other writefriends are also welcome to continiue their stories, or start something new.
>>
>>26832692
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
Sorry about not writing anything. I got home and was just too tired to do anything. Tonorrow is a short workday, I will definitively do something then.
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
Another bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26835508
get your sleep in
>>
>p. 9
>>
>>26760225
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26795204
>The two of you just stand there for several minutes. Celly lets it all soak in.
"This is an amazing view, Anon. You told me this city was big, but this... It almost goes to the horizont on all directions! What is this? Is this a railway station?"
-"Yeah, the central station. That large building down below at the square is the metropolitain opera and theater complex. Over there is the university, that building there is the museum of natural history. Over there is the historic city center, you can see the tower of the cathedral there. There, beyond the forest is the international airport and there is the stadium..." -"What is that large area over there?"
>You get a little embarrased.
"That..well... That is the horse racing track..."
>You quickly look for a distraction.
" Hey, look there to the north. Do you see the blocks on the hills at the foot of the mountains? Thats where we live"
>After about 20 Minutes you sit down on a bench.Celly lets out a sigh.
"Thank you for taking bme here Anon. It kinda opend my eyes how little I realized how big this world is and how little I know yet. Adapting to this place may take longer than I thought."
>You lay your hand on her arm.
"It will take some time, thats true, but you will manage. You´re a big girl after all. Also you can be sure that I will support you as much as I can."
>You look on your watch.
"Huh, its lunch time allready. We should grab a bite to eat. Where do you want to go?"
>>
>>26845416
Where should we go to eat?
A) A cool hipsterish burger place.
B) Chinese buffet.
C) Conveyor belt Sushi place
D) Vegan restaurant
E) Subways
>>
>>26845416
>>26845450
God, I forgott my name in both of those.
Itsa me!
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26845450
This means you can vote again!
>>
>>26800709

>You can feel Octavia's warm breath washing over your shaft as she gazed at it.
>"Are you ready my love?"
>You nod.
>You shiver when she gives your head a gentle kiss, her soft lips laying across the sensitive flesh.
>She then kisses down your shaft, reaching your sack as she gently cradled your balls with a hoof.
>You closed your eyes, reveling in her touch.
>She worked her way back up, running just the tip of her tongue upwards along the underside of your shaft, gently licking off the tiny bead of pre that had collected at the top.
>"Mmm... I love the way you taste..."
>That only served to make you harder, and she felt it.
>"Well, if you like that, then you're going to love this..."
>The next thing you knew you felt the head of your length engulfed in a soothing, wet warmth as she took you in, her tongue swirling over it and running along the sensitive underside.
>You let out a sigh, your body easily telling Octavia that she was making all the right calls.
>She began to bob her head slightly, gently suckling on the head as her tongue coiled around it, teasing heading lower but stopping just under the head.
>You were under her control, and she was going to pleasure you how she saw fit.
>This turned you on more than anything you could think of, save for rutting her like an animal.
>That was still to come, but in the meantime, you enjoyed Octavia worshiping your cock.
>As Octavia worked you over, her other hoof slipped between her thighs, gently rubbing against her button to get herself nice and wet for you when she was done pleasuring you orally.
>You couldn't wait to get your hands on her plump, thick ass.
>You could see it now; you on your back, Octavia riding your dick like her life depended on it, begging you to flood her with your cum.
>She'd get all of that and more when you were done.
>>
>>26845450
D
>>
p10 nnope
>>
Where is da green?
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26845450
welp, I'd say D. That would be pretty strange for me because I always eat meat. But fuck, I'd do anything for her. Sunbutt deserves only the best.
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
>>26760225
bump
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>26847869
Good to see you keep it up SirLithe. I really love your story, it is sexy and cute. Also imagen all of Octavias dialoge in her british accenct makes me diamonds.

In other news you can still vote for the continiuation of my story untill tonight. At the moment we have just two votes for a vote that I do not fancy that much. Get voting!
>>
>>26858005
If you don't like it, choose something else. It's your story after all. I chose D because the other options imply eating meat, or seeing others do it. I wouldn't take her to a place that might trouble her. But if you have a better idea for one of the others options, go for it.
>>
>>26845450
D
>>
>>26860769
Bump
>>
>>26760225
we dead bump
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.