[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>waking up alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1452717655411.png (122 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
1452717655411.png
122 KB, 460x350
>waking up alive
>>
File: NDE Celestia.png (92 KB, 1873x825) Image search: [Google]
NDE Celestia.png
92 KB, 1873x825
>>26751403
Maybe today/tonight is the last one anon.
>>
>>26751419
I want to belive in NDEAnon so bad.
>>
>>26751494
This. He's probably full of shit though, so don't kill yourself just yet.
>>
>>26751494
I know you can't also believe in me for real, but I have seen the other side and the promised city.
An angel told me that I could ask for anything and so far I have anything I wanted.
I get in time for everything, I always know what to do somehow, and things go generally right.
Nothing bad has happened since then that I can't fix.
I also saw a golden ticket with my name on it to heaven.
>>
>>26751403
edgy
>>
>>26751770
This is some deep philosophical shit we seem to be getting ourselves into, and I plan on contributing.

Seeing these things and growing up in a christian family inb4 christfag, I'm in on it but not to the point where I become an obnoxious/ pretentious faggot who seeks to damn all naysayers honestly makes me wonder what actually wait beyond us as mortal beings. To add to that, I've had thoughts on becoming an hero since the end of 5th grade/ beginning of middle school and there hasn't been anything any medical professional could do about that other than shove me into the loony bin and pump me full of pills til all I can do is eat, sleep, piss, shit, fart, and smile like a tard. On one hand both my family and my faith claim that if I even begin to consider an hero I would be plunged straight into eternal hell/ purgatory for cowardly giving up on life and abandoning those who at least say that they loved and cared for me. But on the other, I chose to believe that if the god I have chosen to believe in is truly the one he has made himself out to be, he would understand why I would take my own life and empathize with what I had been dealing with. But regardless of the inevitable outcome on the other side of life and whatever may lie ahead in this one, becoming an hero is always going to be on the forefront of my mind when things begin to show signs of going south.

So that's my 2 cents worth /mlp/. This thread is probably just going to descend beyond page 10 within the hour, but at least it was fun while it lasted.
>>
Oblogitory bump
>>
>>26751770
Nice DMT-induced NDE.
>>
>>26751403
>not waking up dead
http://youtu.be/bN-0_ErU-wU
>>
>>26751403
(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>>
>>26752129
I guess it's a waste of time thinking about it. There's nothing we could change either way. So we'll see what happens.
Or not. Probably not.
>>
>>26752129
Usually when I think about the afterlife I get torn as well. PhilosopherFag here. I know that if we live in either a multiverse or an infinite universe the odds of anything become probable. There could also be higher dimensions that to us are gods, like how we would look down on the people in flatland. That being said, I'm torn because I don't actually know if any of it is true. I could just be wrong and once I die there is nothingness and I cease to exist, which to me is horrifying even though I wouldn't care since I wouldn't be. It's just, I *want* to believe in hope. I want to believe that if I were to die I would go to a place that fit my ideals, that maybe I would be able to adventure with friends, discover new places, fight monsters and such. I know it seems childish but it's what I want. If that happens to be a world filled with magical talking ponies, well I'd be even happier. I just want an afterlife worth living for.
>>
>>26751403
>killing mood of thread
>>
>>26751403
Can't wake up
>>
>>26751403
>2016
>waking up inside
>>
>>26751403
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to "wake up dead", anon. You'd just not wake up at all. If you "wake up", you're alive by definition.
>>
>>26753308
WAKE ME UP
>>
File: I'VE_FALLEN.png (3 KB, 482x130) Image search: [Google]
I'VE_FALLEN.png
3 KB, 482x130
>Waking up at all
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.