[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time After Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: Mary.png (899 KB, 1200x1188) Image search: [Google]
Mary.png
899 KB, 1200x1188
Mary shows Anon the way edition.

Previous thread: >>26419038

Pastebins:
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/a4mFFJbB
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/Ak4v6Chu
Current part: http://pastebin.com/ngNLvENu

Spring is coming.
>>
File: 0.jpg (91 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
91 KB, 640x445
>>26654381
>Mary looks around at the other people in the room, as if she can tell what they have. “I think we got Super Smash Bros here or something. But I don’t know about Mario Kart. Depends on who here actually has the game and also brought it.”

>Whatever, Super Smash bros is close enough.

>Lemon Zest switches on the stereo system and begins to switch through songs.

>She’s still head-banging, which rather confuses you seeing that her headphones aren’t plugged into anything. Are those wireless headphones or something.

>As the volume of the music is turned up, Mary asks around for anyone who has Mario Kart. Why you had to choose that specific game, you can’t really think of a good reason.

>You don’t really gain anything from the game being Mario Kart; as long as you and the others end up getting high and having a good time, you’re pretty much happy.

>At this point, you’re willing to try literally anything.

>Everything you’ve questioned while sitting on the beach had planed an urge for you to open as many doors as possible.

>In other words, no more acting like a paranoid introvert.

>Make yourself comfortable with these people… give them the impression that you’re not as boring as you actually are. If there’s beer here, drink a little… if there’s weed here, smoke a little.

>Your main goal for tonight is to break the ice holding you down from communicating with people.

>And the dream you had last night set a pretty good example of what can really shake you up. You really need to chisel yourself out of your shell already.

>The events within it were undoubtably your worst nightmare at first, but you’ve been questioning why that is as you were sitting on the beach.

>It started out as a small possibility as you had been walking back from the beach. But as you were talking to Mary, you soon realized how much of a Killjoy you were being on this trip.
>>
File: 1455777620819.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1455777620819.png
124 KB, 325x325
>>26654414
HE'S DIVING INTO THE OCEAN WITHOUT SCUBA GEAR

Let's see if it pays off.
>>
File: Nightfall.jpg (977 KB, 1600x1173) Image search: [Google]
Nightfall.jpg
977 KB, 1600x1173
>>26654414
>Mostly sleeping in and staying on the bus when everyone else, having invited you to join them, was going somewhere to have fun. But worst of all, you haven’t allowed yourself to even feel comfortable.

>One of the things you didn’t think about until now is that you can’t even remember the last time you fapped.

>It must have been at least two weeks ago, which would explain how (inconveniently) easy it was for you to get it up yesterday.

>All of this drama has been getting the best of you; even after you escaped it. It’s scarred you.

>And this brand new absence of feelings seems like unhealthy thinking for you.

>Despite a lot of your suspicion turning out to be true, you still haven’t been acting much better than those around you.

>Especially since you ran away from home, causing not only displeasure for your peers, but a world of problems for your parents as well.

>But you want someone else’s input on this, which would definitely be useful now that you’ve had enough time to yourself to be willing to accept that you may be in the wrong in some places.

>As you continue eating your potato chips, you watch everyone else talk and hang out as Mary pulls something out from someone’s backpack and heads towards the TV.

>…

>You’ve just realized that all of the Crystal Prep five are here at the party.

>Judging by how they acted on the bus when there were supervisors around, this is going to be a long night.

>The menu screen for Mario Kart appears on the screen of the TV.

>Right as this happens, you stop thinking to yourself at your own will for the first time and head towards the couch.

>You sit right next to Norman, who’s been hogging what’s left in the last bag of potato ships for the past five minutes. A controller is placed on the armrest to your other side.

>”Here ya go, dude. Paisley still had it from her boyfriend.” Mary sits down on the couch on the other side of Norman.
>>
File: What was dreamt of.png (3 MB, 2136x1060) Image search: [Google]
What was dreamt of.png
3 MB, 2136x1060
>>26655133
>Norman looks up from the bag of potato chips in brief confusion before noticing you sitting next to him.

>”…There’s still some left.” He defensively tells you. “I didn’t take them all.”

“It’s fine. I’m just playing.” You hold the controller in front of you.

>”Ah, cool.”

>Norman promptly digs to the bottom of the bag once more. He finds it empty and tosses it to the side.

>So much for ‘still some left’.

>”Yo, uh, you got another controller?” Asks Norman before he finds one tossed into his lap from Mary’s direction.

>Before you know it, a new game is started up and you’re playing against Norman, Mary, and Mary’s roommate Blueberry Cake.

>It doesn’t seem strange that you ended up hanging out with Norman and Mary first.

>Out of pretty much everyone here, you’ve spent your vacation time around them the most, even though it wasn’t much time at all aside the… bus.

>Which reminds you… you need to talk to them about Sunset before they inevitably get too wasted to think critically; you really wish you planned this out better.

>You’ll bring it up once you’re done with Mario Kart. It’ll be something to bring up in conversation.

>And as for your plan afterwards…

>The fact of the matter is that you’ve been stressed for the longest time.

>And you’ve been pretty much in a position in which you’ve reverted back to your old self again and again. It just keeps happening, and you’re honestly sick of it.

>It’s so tedious to sit around and think the same boring stuff to yourself.

>Nothing exciting happens in your life, and you never do anything to change that because of your bad habit of acting distant to everyone.

>Well you’re going to change that tonight. Your plans for tonight involve making what you dreamt come true.

>It’s going to be hard forcing yourself to do this, but it must be done. You need to stop being cynical and afraid already.
>>
>>26655260
This is gonna backfire SO goddamn hard.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: Beaches.jpg (709 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Beaches.jpg
709 KB, 2048x2048
>>26655260
>How else are you going to break your boundaries and try new things?

>Isn’t that what adventure is all about anyway? Isn’t that exactly the thing you wanted?

>It turns out that playing video games makes your mind drift off to that critical thinking you know all too well. It’s a good thing that it’s in from a better perspective this time.

>Lemon Zest stays in the corner of the room, still jamming to the music on hear headphones.

>Surprisingly enough, it’s perfectly in sync with the music playing out loud, which leads you to believe that she’s listening to the exact same thing… for some reason.

>She certainly isn’t playing Mario Kart racking up that high score, but that’s not the part you particularly care about.

>What you’re wondering is when Norman is going to finally go do something else so you’re alone with Mary. He’s kind of sitting in between the two of you right now.

>The stereo starts to play glitch hop songs after another half hour of you mindlessly staring at the TV screen.

>Nothing really cool happened yet so far; everyone’s just kind of standing around and talking.

>A couple more people entered, some of which from Crystal Prep. But literally nothing else is happening.

>Is… is this what people do at parties? Just stand around and talk to eachother with music playing in the background? Music that they’re hardly even paying attention to? With the exception of Lemon, of course.

>Maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to assume that reality will match your expectations. You’re sure there’s a life quote about that somewhere on the internet.

>”Oh dude, by the way.” Norman blurts out as he starts the third lap. “Before i’m too baked to remember, I’m kinda curious, what are you gonna do when Sunset gets here?”

>Well at least you can confirm now that you’re getting baked later on.

“What do you mean?”
>>
File: Water.jpg (312 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Water.jpg
312 KB, 2560x1600
>>26655634
>Norman leans back, keeping the controller leveled. ”You don’t remember when I said it’s a good idea to talk this out?”

“You mean yesterday?”

>”Yeah. I said we should talk about this some more. Cause like… she’s gonna be here in like less than two days or something.”

>…Oh yeah…

>This would have seemed super convenient if you didn’t remember Norman actually suggesting that you talk this out. How did you forget about that so quickly?

>”Oh right.” Mary joins in. “Hey Blueberry. You hear about Sunset coming over here just to see Anon.”

>Blueberry is sitting on the other end of the couch. “I thought she was like… coming over here to apologize to him.”

>”No, no… they already made up.” Explains Mary. “But she said that she wants to come over and see him anyway.”

>A gasp comes from Blueberry.

>”Ohhhhh… it’s that kind of thing.” She leans forward to look at you. “Dude… like… she totally likes you.”

“Um…”

>”Well of course she likes him. We all know that.” Norman steps in for you.

>”Well do you like her back?” Blueberry asks you.

>You hesitate just long enough for your answer to seem like a lie.

“Not really, no.”

>Even though it’s clear the might not believe you, they don’t call you out on anything. Something Flash could have done.

>”Aww, really? Not even like… a little?” Blueberry continues. “I mean, I’ve heard about all that’s been going on. And like… I don’t know about you guys, but I kinda feel bad for Sunset. She’s been through some rough times before all of this too, and seeing her openly show love for someone like this is just… I mean…”

>How many times has this girl said the word ‘like’?

>”Just kinda sweet or something?” Norman guesses.

>”Yeah! Like… it’s really heartwarming to see her show her soft side.”

“Well I didn’t mean to hurt her feelings or anything.” You tell her. “I’m just not the type o-” You stop right there in your tracks.

>Don’t dig yourself a deeper hole.
>>
File: muffled_screaming.png (109 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
muffled_screaming.png
109 KB, 500x272
>>26655799
>>
>>26654381
Why is that person getting sucked off by Lyra, OP?
>>
>>26654381
Mary is a QT 3.14.
>>
File: Pool.jpg (676 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Pool.jpg
676 KB, 1920x1440
>>26655998
Reasons.
>>26655363
Maybe.
>>26655799
“I… was… the kind of guy who hated the idea of dating and relationships and all that.”

>”Heh, really? Why’s that?” Blueberry starts to sound more curious.

“Ah… uh, it was… stupid reasons.” You’re embarrassed to even bring up the topic anymore. “And uh… I’ve never actually been on a date or in a relationship either.”

>You may have stopped feeling anything towards Twilight and Flash, but there’s plenty of disgust to go around regarding your past attitude.

>”Aww, it’s alright.” Blueberry assures you. “It’s not all that bad. Norman and I have been together for like… over a year now or something and we’re both happy.”

>…

>Out of the four of you, Norman and Blueberry are apparently already together and taken.

>”You two got back together?” Asks Mary.

>”Eh, it’s been off and on. But we worked it out.” Sighs Norman. “As long as we don’t annoy eachother, it’s cool. Right?” He turns to Blueberry.

>”Pretty much.” The girl answers then turns back to you. “Well why didn’t you like dating and stuff? Maybe it could be a cool thing if you tried it out with Sunset, since she really wants to.”

>Mary is the first to point it out. “Trust me, Anon’s probably not going to do it. He’s been pressured in that direction so much, that it’s the only reason why he even came all the way out here.”

>Blueberry evidently doesn’t completely understand. “So… he’s not even going to give it a chance? I mean, like, Sunset really likes him. And it’s not like they have to stay together or anything, she just wants to see if it goes anywhere. Uh… right?”

>You’d be triggered if it weren’t for you losing all of the cares you used to give.

>”If I remember correctly, dating Sunset was the last thing Anon wanted to do.” Mary recalls as Norman has already redirected his focus back to Mario Kart.

“Well, everyone was trying to pressure me into it so…”
>>
>>26656088
For fucks sake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA29mfmoWwc
>>
it is that time again
>>
>>
>>
HBD HBFUBH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-IbSzXzlk
I some how find this song fitting for this story.
>>
>Nine
>>
>Ten
>>
>Eleven!
>>
>Twelve
>>
>>26666925
>thirteen
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1024x731
>>26666983
Fourteen
>>
>>26667620
>fifteen for sweet leaf... bitch.
>>
File: 15YouCunts.png (5 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
15YouCunts.png
5 KB, 254x198
>>26667644
Damnit. I wanted magic square number.
>>
Sunset Shimmer or Sweet "Mary" Leaf....
That's the question
>>
>>26667701
Which one's the magic pony?
Question answered
>>
>>26667701
Twilight expects Anon to hit Sweet Leaf so that she can sabatoge the relationship and sweep in to nab Anon. It would be more poetic if despite all of Twilight's shilling, she can't break them up because they legitimately live eachother. Sunset was tainted by the love spell, so that wouldn't last because of the 'do I actually love him' questions that would plague her mind.
>>
>>26667711
Sweet Leaf is actually being around Anon and has been actually nice to him. Sunset was magically forced to love him.
>>
>>26667711
My Little Paranoia: The Magic of Weed
>>
Will Sunny Bunny win the Anon bowl?
>>
File: MFW Pleb has an opinion.jpg (3 MB, 2156x2178) Image search: [Google]
MFW Pleb has an opinion.jpg
3 MB, 2156x2178
>>26668607
>>
>>26668607
Yes
>>
>Notagainump
>>
>9284
>>
8ump b4 bed
>>
File: 1452359138974.jpg (10 KB, 271x245) Image search: [Google]
1452359138974.jpg
10 KB, 271x245
Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
Bemp
>>
File: 1092837510293.jpg (51 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1092837510293.jpg
51 KB, 500x490
what the fuck

>first time on /mlp/ since at least six months ago
>that one guy is still fucking writing about that anon who just wasn't that into sunset and ended up having some huge fight and wanted to go to brothers or brothens or something

jesus fucking christ, how long has this shit been going for?
>>
>>26672967
more or less, 8 months.
>>
>>26672967
>>26673487
For about 5 or 6 of those months the story was on hiatus though
>>
jfivn ief v
>>
> 10
>>
>9
>>
>>26676947
>>
File: 1451166846388.jpg (25 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
1451166846388.jpg
25 KB, 511x512
Another day, another bump.
>>
>9>9>9>9
>>
PAGg9
>>
Wick
>>
>Come back to /mlp/
>See time after time is still going on
>The fuck
>Open up pastes in OP
>Holy shit this story got longer since I last saw it
>paste into word to count words out of curiosity
>ctrl+f fuck
>0 results
>ctrl+f shit
>0 results
>ctrl+f sex
>0 results
>ctrl+f other lewd words
>0 results
>Out of over 200,000 words that I now have to read
>and yet this story somehow has the most views in the entire pastebin for a general dedicated to greentext smut stories with sex and good old waifu loving
Wtf why?
What is even happening in this thing that you guys like so much?
I want to know what I'm in for before I start reading so I know if it's worth it.
>>
File: Ghost3png.png (62 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ghost3png.png
62 KB, 1125x1500
>>26681229
two wurds

punitive damages
>>
>>26681229
>People in /mlp/ like to read things other than sex?
>This confuses me.
>>
pump
>>
Bedtime bump
>>
File: Sand.jpg (164 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sand.jpg
164 KB, 1600x900
>>26656088
>”So you just didn’t want to do it because everyone was telling you to?”

“Kinda, yeah.” You keep your answer short as you turn a few hard corners in Mario Kart.

>”Well why did they suddenly want you to date her so badly? No offense, but Sunset’s a pretty popular girl.”

>You feel that it’s time to bring some light onto this. Just put it into the best words you can.

“Actually… uh, there really were reasons for me not wanting to date Sunset. Real reasons.” You emphasize ‘real’ to sound more convincing. “You see, there was this one day when she came up to me after school and asked me out on a date before any of this started up. And I uh… kinda said no. And not in a nice way too.”

>Blueberry lightly gasps. “Oh right, I think I heard about that. She tried to give you roses, right?”

“Uh, close. They were lilies.” You instantly correct her.

>”Whoa, dude. You even remembered what kind of flowers they were?” Norman overheard.

>Plant your feet onto the floor and straighten your back.

>Shouldn’t have said that.

“W-well, they were just easy to remember. What with it being mentioned to be by her friends over and over again.”

>Controlling your character on the screen suddenly became a lot harder. You crash into a tree before you know it.

“The point is, I didn’t want to go on a date with anyone at all. No matter who it was.” You keep going as you play before she has a chance to ask why. “Mostly because I didn’t want to spend a lot of my time and money on a high school relationship. There was really nothing to gain from it.”

>Blueberry softly giggles. “Dude, what? Is that it?”

“Well, there’s details, but it’s a lot to explain.” You hope she doesn’t want to dig deeper into this.

>”It’s cool, you can say it if you want. I mean, didn’t you and Norman want to get to the bottom of this anyway?”
>>
File: Literally paradise.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
Literally paradise.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
>>26683066
>You really didn’t think of anything to say after saying that there was more that you could have said.

>”Yeah, dude.” Agrees Norman. “We got literally hours for you to tell us the whole story.”

>On the screen, your character drives straight off of a cliff and into the gorge below. You watched the whole thing happen, not thinking to do anything to turn back onto the track.

>”So did you think being in a relationship with Sunset would be too much stress for you?” Blueberry is interested to know.

“Yeah.” You think quick. “It’s not like she’s in the same league as me or anything like that. If anything, she’d get bored of me first.”

>”You sure?” Blueberry responds. “She really seems to like you more than just a small attempt at a high school relationship if she’s coming here to see you after everything else.”

“I guess that makes sense. But that wasn’t the case beforehand. I mean, she did follow me around town in the beginning. But that was to make me accept the lilies from her.”

>You crashed in the game again.

>Blueberry still continues to explain her side of the story to you.

>”And just so you know. It’s okay if you aren’t the type to buy her things and whatnot. I mean, Norman and I have been together for a long time, and we’ve never really done much more than just hang out with eachother and stuff.”

“Well, there’s still the time factor. And that tends to be something I never really have much of outside of video games. I’m also not the kind of guy who would give up time for games. I’m sure that wouldn’t sit well with a girl I’m in a relationship with.”

>”So that’s why you don’t think a relationship with her won’t work well?”

“Pretty much, yeah. It’s not her fault or anything, it’s just that I’m not willing to go the extra mile to make it work.” You’re certain that they should be convinced now.
>>
File: Summer.jpg (52 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
Summer.jpg
52 KB, 1000x714
>>26683084
>You’re even staying on the racetrack with a little more ease now.

>”I’ve noticed two things just now.” Norman brings up. “First is that you could have just said that you weren’t interested in her when we asked why you didn’t want to date her. Now, I’m not saying that you’re making anything up, because the reasons you gave totally make sense. You’d rather save your time and money for something other than a girlfriend, and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s completely valid.”

>Crash into another tree in the game.

“O-okay…”

>”But I noticed that you didn’t say that you weren’t attracted to her or anything like that. Which brings me to wonder what you’d do if there was no time or money responsibilities involved.”

>When did this guy get so wordy? Where’s the ‘dudes’ and ‘bros’ in his sentences?

>”It’s true. And seeing how much Sunset takes interest in you. Like… I’m pretty sure she’s not going to care if you don’t spend every hour with her.” Blueberry backs him up. “I mean, not only are we not even in school anymore, but she’s leaving town just to be with you. Maybe being with you is all she really wants.”

>Oh god, this sounds like it’s right out of a movie.

>Meanwhile, Mary doesn’t say anything in support of what Norman and Blueberry are telling you.

>You really don’t want to lose your composure again, though you probably not very much able to anymore.

>In fact, you’re doing a really good job of containing yourself and listening to outside opinions this time.

>But these two are starting to sound like they want you to go out with Sunset. Even after everything else that’s happened.

>…Even after everything else that’s happened.

>That thought sounds like it has a self-entitled ring to it. Why should all of the things that went wrong before effect what happens now?

>There’s no reason to persistently cling to the same mindset just because some people tried to push you around in the past.
>>
File: Sunny.png (21 KB, 428x562) Image search: [Google]
Sunny.png
21 KB, 428x562
>>26683099
>People who aren’t even in your presence anymore. They’re thousands of miles away now.

>And again, isn’t change the very thing you want?

>Part of you wants to refute their assumptions and tell them that you’re not interested in Sunset in any way, but you want to avoid the possibility of it turning out to be an outburst.

>”Look, I’m obviously not saying that you have to date her. This whole thing is your call, man.” Norman finally starts to talk in a way you’re more comfortable with. “But still, those things that made having a girlfriend a bad thing for you might be gone now.”

>How are you still playing this game properly? You can only go along the track as though you’re an AI player as Norman delivers his two cents on the situation.

>Norman is now saying the exact thing you were thinking as though you knew he was leading up to it.

>”I mean, you literally ran away from home with a legit free pass to a place where your pennies are like dollars. And that alone feels like it has the same odds as winning the lottery.” He explains. “You’re in paradise, where you have all the time in the world to do whatever you want. Like, you gotta look at where you are now instead of where you’ve been, man.”

>You want to disagree with all of this so badly. But you can’t think of a way to do so.

>There’s no way you can deny that you’ve glossed over this in the past, just like what you’ve tried to tell yourself a couple of hours ago today.

>”True that.” Blueberry supports what he just told you. “I’m pretty sure we all know that living in the past isn’t a healthy thing to do. But that’s not the point here.” She then goes back on topic. “Anon, can you tell us from an unbiased standpoint about how you really feel about Sunset?”
>>
File: 1452756911131.jpg (36 KB, 558x506) Image search: [Google]
1452756911131.jpg
36 KB, 558x506
Worth it staying awake to 2 am, goodnight.
>>
File: 1457323984318.png (47 KB, 313x256) Image search: [Google]
1457323984318.png
47 KB, 313x256
>>26681229
I don't know why, but this makes me just laugh.
6/10 of it is likely investment at this point.
>>
>>26683367
EQGWF is that you?
>>
File: 1428285329780.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428285329780.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>26683127
>tfw Anon finally realizes that the past is not today
>>
>>26654381
>>
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
sheckles
>>
Raggle Fraggle
>>
Razzle Dazzle
>>
magic missile
>>
Bumper cars
>>
File: Boop.jpg (84 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Boop.jpg
84 KB, 1191x670
>>26683127
>”Like… when you rejected her for the first time. Did that feel genuine or biased?”

>You hadn’t allowed yourself to think about this until around now.

>Very deep into the past, you can vaguely remember saying to Sunset herself that it wasn’t her fault that you didn’t want to date her and that it was just the fact that you couldn’t afford to do such a thing.

>But you can dig far enough into your memory in order to remember exactly what you said; so many other things have kept you occupied this whole time.

>And these people are waiting for you to say something.

“Well, I’m not saying that she’s not an attractive girl or anything.” You ramble. “It’s just that I’ve been single up to now… and, well… my life’s been a lot better opposed to be being in a relationship.”

>You hate the fact that they’re going full psychiatrist at you right now, but you at least know it’s coming from a (kind of) good place. You’re certainly sick of overthinking, so that’s off the table.

“When I said no to her, I didn’t to hurt her feelings or anything.”

>”Well what exact words did you use when she asked you out?” Inquires Blueberry.

“Uh…”

>You hesitate, realizing that there’s no honest way of saying this without putting yourself in a bad light.

>Consider lying for a half second. But then again, what if they ask Sunset for her side of the story once she gets here? It’s not like you can stop her from talking to them or them from talking to her.

>Be honest.

“I kind of just said no. A-and… that’s about it.”

>They’ve obviously noticed your clumsy driving in the game. You’re sure of it.

>”Just no?” Norman breaks a five second or so silence. “Like… the word no?”

“Y-yeah…?”

>It’s the truth. You smugly said no and then walked away while she broke down in tears.

>To make matters worse, you remember feeling even better as you heard from Twilight about Sunset crying. You remember the smile that was on your face all the way home on the bus.
>>
Bamp
>>
File: Internally hurt.png (617 KB, 536x908) Image search: [Google]
Internally hurt.png
617 KB, 536x908
>>26690367
>And back then, you weren’t even remotely aware of anything Twilight was doing. You hardly even knew the girl.

>Your behavior then was 100% unbiased, and you were internally smug about the whole thing all the way home at the thought of her being so heartbroken. And then you went on to wonder why so many people were being mean to you.

>”Then when did you explain everything about you not liking relationships to Sunset?” Blueberry sounds shocked as what she just heard.

“After…” You start off, realizing the ugly truth of what you’re saying as it slips out of your mouth. “After all of the drama started up and people started to say things to me.”

>…

>Well, there you go.

>”Eh, I don’t know.” Norman breaks another silence. “That’s seems a little…”

>He doesn’t finish his sentence, but you can already imagine a million and one horrible words he could use right now.

>”Well that’s not the point.” Blueberry turns the subject back towards the point out of what you can tell is awkwardness. “So if everything was perfect and there were no consequences or obligations, would you have said yes to Sunset when she asked you to go out with her?”

“I… can’t really see how there wouldn’t be obligations when it comes to high school relationships. Like, something’s bound to get in the way.”

>”But isn’t that how life is anyway? I mean, if you ever get married, you’re pretty much going to hit rough patches every now and then. It’s gonna happen.”

“Heh, funny story about that. I’ve… actually never made plans to ever get married.”

>”Well… I guess I could understand that.” Agrees Norman. “To each his own, man. But still, Sunset’s coming over here no matter what.”

“And?”
>>
File: SunsetShy.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
SunsetShy.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>26692152
>He can tell that you’re probably dodging. “We still need an answer. Would you have said yes to her if there was nothing to lose? I’m not asking if you think she’s hot or anything, just if you’d be willing to go through with it.”

>”Again, it’s pretty much your call. It’s just that… she’s going out of her way to be here. And it’s not like any of us have anything to do except hang out all day for the next week and a half.” Blueberry reminds you.

>They’re probably getting the impression that there might be something else to this. Especially since you were so harsh in the beginning before the other kids put you under fire.

>Why else would they be asking this so strongly?

>Your past self would have just accused these two of being in allegiance with Twilight somehow and helping her plot against you.

>But of course, reacting like that has only proven to make matters worse. Don’t go back to the things that drive people away from you.

>”Just yes or no, okay? We’re not going to judge you, we just want to get to the bottom of this so it can finally stop being an elephant in the room. Some insight can really help clear things up when she gets here. Mary, you got anything?”

>At this moment, the current race in Mario Kart ends. Just like how movie timing works.

>Mary perks up in her seat. “Oh, uh, I’m… not really gonna get involved in this. Sorry, this is getting too confusing for me and I’m not high enough for 7:30.” She then gets up. “Be right back. Getting myself some joints, you guys want any?”

>Norman raises his hand.

>Use the stopped race to your advantage… in a way, you suppose.

“I don’t really want to talk about this anymore.” You hesitantly bring out.

>”Alright, then. Whatever you want, man.” Norman replies as you slowly rise from your seat.

>Questioning literally everything you’ve done, you find yourself sitting in the kitchen with a tear in your eye as Mary returns to the couch in the living room.
>>
File: 1455766307511.png (29 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
1455766307511.png
29 KB, 320x288
>>26692276
I'm just feeling pity for the guy at this point. He's trying to get away from the paranoia and it's still in the back of his head.
>>
>>26692276
> could swipe his V-Card with Sunset
> refused because autism

Worst Anon since 2013.
>>
>>26692276
TELL ME WHY
AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HEARTACHEEEEE
TELL ME WHY
AINT NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKE
TELL ME WHY
I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY
I WANT ANON X SUNSET
>>
page 10
>>
>>26693730
Tell about it
I've never been less able to empathize with a character
>>
>>26693144
It's only still there because Norman and his gf are refusing to let it go, and let the past be the past. Anon just wanted to enjoy a party and let him self open up, but instead his 'friends' are playing the blame game. (Mary has literally been the only one not to make things worse at this point)
>>
I just want Anon to find peace.
>>
>>26696492
Carry on my wayward son
>>
>>26696492
He will find peace in death
>>
P
>>
ngjnd
>>
>>26695354
at least it's not 11
>>
page 10
>>
>Nine
>>
So, what do you think Anon should choose

Poll http://www.poll-maker.com/poll609972xDF5e499c-25
Results http://www.poll-maker.com/results609972x873de330-25

Note: Grey already have the desition and what he decided will happen
>>
File: 1457391839769.png (82 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457391839769.png
82 KB, 600x400
>>26700827
So far Mary's in the lead.

I'm satisfied with this.
>>
>>26700827
I see
>>
>>26703643
No, you don't.
But you will.
>>
bump for hatefuck murderspree
>>
File: 1456375775863.jpg (19 KB, 349x345) Image search: [Google]
1456375775863.jpg
19 KB, 349x345
>>
Stayin' Alive
>>
File: 1457147980673.gif (2 MB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
1457147980673.gif
2 MB, 250x185
>>
Tag, not it!
>>
>>26705242
sure
>>
It would be nice to see things work out for Anon; he gets a happy ending where he learns that you can still have a healthy relationship with someone and maintain a good friendship with Sunset after they work through how they feel about each other and get Twilight off their backs. Maybe he ends up settling things with Sunset and starts dating Mary, and Sunset is alright with that cause she wants Anon to be happy...

It would be nice to see an ending like this but I doubt it will happen; Alex mentioned that this green was a little bit of him ranting on his own experiences with relationships. I can empathize with that point of view; real world relationships can be complicated messes that you can quickly loss control of. You can't exactly have everything play out in an ideal way which I think Anon will soon learn. No matter how much he can try and run from his past or get over it, as long as someone else is still stuck in it he'll be dragged back to that state of paranoia he wants to escape from.

Not that I've let my inner pessimist rant a little, how do you guys think this is gonna end? Happy, bittersweet, cluster fuck, feels?
>>
>>26707866
I really just want to see Anon and Sweet find true love despite all of the chaos going around. That being said, at this point I could see any possibility happening.
>>
NNib
>>
File: 1078660.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1440) Image search: [Google]
1078660.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1440
Bump
>>
>>26709517
Can't wait.
>>
File: 1455572139450.gif (882 KB, 388x690) Image search: [Google]
1455572139450.gif
882 KB, 388x690
>>
Dr. Pavel
>>
>10
>>
>>26707866
I'm honestly just enjoying the ride I'm just interested to see how it all will end though if I had to say I'd prefer if Anon ended up being friends with Sunset, if he ends up with anyone Mary would be my preference but the one thing I do want to see is Twilight/Flash lose. Having Twilight come out on top would be disappointing as hell.
>>
File: ahhhhh im so high yo.jpg (18 KB, 268x249) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhh im so high yo.jpg
18 KB, 268x249
>>26692276
>The playlist that Lemon initiated on the boom box goes on to play slower and slower songs. It doesn’t take long for you to start smelling the weed in the living room from where you’re sitting.

>You’re already imagining what they must be thinking of you.

>But no suspicions come to your mind. As you sit in the chair with your elbows resting on the table, nothing more in your mind can bring itself to snap.

>No blame on any of the people who just drilled their questions into you. No pondering about whether or not Twilight told them to ask those questions and make it look like they were concerned for you.

>There isn’t any more anger within you, but no empty space either.

>The other kids continue to have fun and enjoy themselves; their distant positive vibes tantalizing you once more. The feeling has never been so familiar. And you know that you going back into that room will only make you a stick in the mud for them.

>It’s back to square one yet again; you’re the odd man out. All because you said or did something just a little different.

>This is why you wanted to change.

>You really did think that all of the feelings you ever had have washed away from you ever since the last time you slept. You thought that it was all over. And that Sunset was going to arrive here to find a young man who could no longer be tugged by his heartstring all because of the fear of adding further cracks to her heart.

>She would have seen someone numb, and too strong to let petty high school drama get in his way.

>But the tears in your eyes tell a different story. You’ve come face to face with the realization that there is a reason why practically no one is siding with you in this.

>You have failed to realize that you actions have consequences.

>And now here you sit. Not feeling rage or ambition… just broken. Not broken in a vengeful way, more of a depressing way.

>”Anon?” Mary’s voice sounds from the living room entrance. “It’s been an hour. You want to come back?”
>>
File: Tiles.gif (999 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Tiles.gif
999 KB, 500x500
>>26707866
>>26708240
>>26712566
I like the way you want things to work out in the end instead of things getting messed up. That premise for an ending is pretty realistic from the point of the story that is going on right now. But I'm not gonna spoil what I have planned for the actual ending. Not confirming or denying anything.
Also, just for a fun fact, I did say that this was loosely based on my own real life experiences. With a slight emphasis on loosely. But it's not entirely in the way it may seem. The thing is, I've never actually been in a relationship or even came close to such a feat. What I've vented on is how people can get a bit pushy when someone whom they want to get a date is still single while all of their friends are hooking up with people. My own experience pretty much involved me telling my parents and friends that I planned to be single my whole life, and some of them smugly telling me that I will inevitably "change my mind when I get older". I sort of took it as a challenge and soon took it overboard by the time I turned 12, which was about 10 years ago. It's not as bad as it sounds.
But anyway, that's enough blogposting from me. Sorry about that.
Typing more now, so expect some posts to come through today. Sorry about the long gaps, spring cleaning.
>>
>>26711636
Bane?
>>
kazoo
>>
nunl
>>
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
>>
>>26715651
Hit me!
>>
bfurtj
>>
Bdifcb
>>
>1010
>>
Nor ron
>>
>>
File: 384752.gif (1 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
384752.gif
1 MB, 576x324
https://d2.maxfile.ro/lgibawgnbx.swf

you want to see this
>>
Really early morning bump
>>
Good morning! How are you beautiful anons faring on this glamorous day?
>>
File: 58.png (623 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
58.png
623 KB, 605x605
>>26721594
>no jacket
>>
File: 1440826251817.gif (546 KB, 471x471) Image search: [Google]
1440826251817.gif
546 KB, 471x471
>>26722928
Fantastic, Anon
How are you?
>>
File: Bongos.png (78 KB, 229x301) Image search: [Google]
Bongos.png
78 KB, 229x301
>>26712968
>Audibly let out a sigh so she knows that you’re thinking about it. The music in the other room beckons you, but you’re not sure what you want to do at this point. You’re too broken to decide.

>Mary stands in the doorway with a concerned look, waiting for you to let her know if you’re ready to turn this around.

>”They’re not talking about it anymore. We’re just kind of playing Mario Kart now.”

“Look. It’s not like I’m afraid to bring it up or anything.” You get straight to the point. “I’m just… so tired of talking about it. And I literally just realized this now, by the way.”

>”Just realized it how?” Mary walks over to you and sits down in the chair next to yours.

>You somehow already know exactly what to say.

“Earlier today, I was completely alone and walking around on one of the beaches. I had a lot of time to think, and that’s pretty much what I did the whole time.”

>”Mhm?”

>’Love Reign Over Me’ by The Who starts playing in the other room. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDbAtWpoA6k

“It’s just that… I started to wonder if I was the one making the most mistakes. And I didn’t want that to be the truth. And then just now, when Blueberry and Norman started to…” You deliberately trail off in hopes that Mary knows exactly what you’re referring to.

>”Oh. Well, I’m sorry about that.”

“But here’s the thing.” You suddenly continue.

>Mary rests her elbow on the wooden surface of the table. “Yeah?”

“I… I don’t want them to be right either. Not just my assumptions from earlier, but anyone who says the same thing.”

>She pauses for a second to look back at the two still on the couch. You notice that the air in the living room has begun to look a little bit more hazy.
>>
File: WeedGirl.png (235 KB, 1563x2210) Image search: [Google]
WeedGirl.png
235 KB, 1563x2210
>>26722977
>”Well… to be honest, you’re pretty much the one who has to decide what the right thing for you to do is.” Mary tells you. “I mean, I’ve listened in on all of this long enough to have a good enough idea of what’s going on. But this isn’t the kind of thing where I like… tell you what to do with your free time. Morals or not.”

“Yeah. I’ve… never really gotten the whole morals thing.”

>Mary lets out a short giggle. “Well at least you’re not one of those ‘self-enlightened’ guys who like to make up their own universal rules for morals from total bogus.”

>Slightly turn away from her.

“Doesn’t mean that I’m much better than them.” The utterance barely escapes your lips. “If I were, I would have just told the truth back there.”

>You’re slightly glad that the topic of the conversation somewhat turned to something else.

>”And uh… if you don’t mind me asking, what exactly was the truth you didn’t tell them?”

>Literally feel the words get suppressed within you as Mary asks this. You’re in no mood to tell her either. Well… at least directly tell her.

“Remember when they pretty much shot down my reasons for not liking relationships? The whole thing about me being able to do whatever I want here and that a relationship would stress me out or anything?”

>”I kinda think that ‘shot down’ it a bit of a strong term for it.”

>She’s probably right.

“I guess. But you know what I mean, right?”

>”Yeah.” She guesses what it was you weren’t willing to say. “Are you saying that you feel like you like Sunset, but you don’t want to tell them because of the stuff that happened?”

“What? No, not at all. I don’t really love her.” You automatically respond. “U-uh…”

>Mary backs out of the inference. “Okay, okay then. So what was it?”

>A few seconds of silence go by as you now you can’t think of an answer. This is the first time in a while you’ve felt the metaphorical spaghetti rising from your pockets.
>>
>>26722998
>”It’s alright, dude. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.”

“…Yeah, it’s probably for the best.”

>You can see Mary squinting a little bit as she smiles and nods at you. Not only does it show the slight pity for you in her eyes, but you can tell that she knows that she figured out what’s really going on with you.

>And she just discovered that she accidentally hit the nail on the head with this one.

>The fact that she abruptly changes the subject is what confirms to you that she now knows what’s making you timid whenever this is brought up.

>”Well how about you come back with us? They’re already talking about something completely different. I’m sure they don’t care anymore.”

“Well, uh…”

>It takes another couple of minutes for Mary to convince you to join her in the living room once more. What pushes you to accept is you not wanting to be a buzzkill once again and just join the party already.

>Might as well; nothing fun has even happened.

>”Hey, there he is.” Norman pretends to have completely forgotten about the conversation from however long ago. “We’re on the last lap, so we’ll be starting a new game in a few minutes. Just in case you wanted to join.”

>’What I Got’ by Sublime plays next in the background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4

>Mary’s already seated on the couch with a controller in her hand. She’s apparently been playing right before she went into the kitchen to talk to you. You notice her player far behind everyone else’s in placements, proving that it had been idle for the past ten minutes or so.

>”It’s alright. I’ll totally own you guys next time.” She promises with a grin as she continues the race.

>The girl finishes the last lap over five minutes after everyone else had, coming in dead last.

>”So who do you think is doing it?” Scott Green continues a conversation that had started up while you were gone.
>>
>>26722998
Team sweet!
>>
File: Bridge.jpg (830 KB, 3513x1116) Image search: [Google]
Bridge.jpg
830 KB, 3513x1116
>>26723013
>Norman scoffs. “Who? Why are you wondering about who did it before wondering about HOW they freaking did it?” He groans and leans back into the cushiony seat of the couch.

>”Well it’s pretty clear they have a trap door or something they go into. At least, that’s the only way I can imagine. But still, it has to be a local or something.”

“What are you guys talking about?” You wait until they pause so you don’t seem too much like you’re butting in.

>Anything for a change of subject.

>”Hold on.” Norman tells you as he finishes selecting his player for the new race that’s about to begin.

>”I’ll tell him.” Offers Scott. “Okay, basically, uh, you know where the stone bridge near the hotel is, right?”

>You vaguely remember the stone bridge from your first day here. But this could be another bridge he’s talking about.

“I think I saw it once.” You answer. “What happened?”

>”Well… a lot of us have been hearing voices around there. Norman heard it, I’ve heard it, Sugarcoat’s heard it, Mary’s heard it…” He goes on to list practically everyone.

>Sugarcoat walks over, having heard her name mentioned. “I said that I saw someone in the water, not just that I heard voices.” She clarifies.

>”Oh… right.” Scott corrects himself. “So she and the Crystal Prep girls saw some guy in a canoe or something.”

>…A guy in a canoe.

>”No, only me.” Sugarcoat tells him. “None of the other girls will believe me.”

>”You still don’t have any proof!” Indigo Zap calls over from across the room. “No one else near that bridge saw anything but you. It was probably a smudge on your glasses or something.”

>”I assure you that I shine my glasses often enough for there to be no smudges on them. Also, how am I supposed to prove something like this anyway?” Sugarcoat starts to argue with her peer as Norman hands you a controller.

>You select your character as you listen to Scott’s story about how he heard someone call out to him while he was near this bridge.
>>
File: Another Bridge.png (4 MB, 2216x1016) Image search: [Google]
Another Bridge.png
4 MB, 2216x1016
>>26723039
>As you remember your own experience, hearing Scott talk about the exact same thing is the most refreshing thing you’ve heard all week.

>It at least confirms that you’re not insane.

>In a few minutes, you soon find yourself smiling and laughing at the thought that one of the strangest occurrences you’ve experienced here was something you’re not alone in.

>You’re immediately intrigued to know more.

>”So I heard a voice say hi to me from like… under the bridge, right?”

“Okay.”

>He literally describes the exact same thing you experience. “But when I went to look under the bridge to, you know… see where it came from… no one was there.”

>”I think there’s someone there just trying to mess with us.” Speculates, Norman.

>”How about you, Anon? Did you hear anything?”

“Oh my god, yes.” You’re excited now. “And Sugarcoat’s right, there’s a guy in a canoe. I saw him.”

>”Well there you go.” Sugarcoat sneers in Indigo’s direction. “So much for no proof, huh?”

>Indigo Zap turns away from the group, pretending not to have heard anything. Sour Sweet has disappeared to somewhere else in this place, nowhere to be seen from the living room. Lemon Zest is still sitting next to the boom box with her headphones seemingly glued to her head while Sunny Flare just stands in an adjacent corner and mutters thing to herself.

>You briefly consider going back to the kitchen to avoid their inevitable bickering. But then the new game starts.

>Continue to talk about the bridge with the others as you all race eachother. ‘Satisfaction’ by The Rolling Stones plays in the background at some point during this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

>”We should go out there.” Suggests Norman with a joint dangling from his mouth. “We should like, set up traps or something so we can catch whoever’s doing this.”
>>
File: She has no idea.png (1 MB, 1659x945) Image search: [Google]
She has no idea.png
1 MB, 1659x945
>>26723090
>Scott objects to this. “Traps in the sand? C’mon, man! How are we going to get anything to stay upright in the soft sand?”

>”Dude… dude, I’m telling you. It doesn’t have to be the traditional stick and a box type deal. That would be too easy anyway. We can like… dig a hole or something.”

“Dig a hole?” You almost burst out laughing.

>”Yeah, dude! It’s sand! Sand can be dug through, man!”

>”So then what? We dig a hole in the sand, then what?” Interrogates Scott, making his way to first place in Mario Kart.

>It’s so relieving to hear a conversation like this take place to lighten up your previously heavy and dark mood.

>”They’ll fall in, that’s what!” Norman huffs on his joint again, skillfully keeping both of his hands on the controllers. “Like… dude. Dude, seriously. Do you even know how gravity works?”

>”Are you serious?! They’ll just climb out of the hole!” Scott chortles, almost falling out of his seat.

>”Not if we dig it deep enough!”

>”How are we going to dig it deep enough?”

>”Teamwork, maaaan! You gotta have teamwork!”

>”Bro…”

>”We have strength in numbers. This is a scientifically proven fact!”

>Scott remains in first place for quite some time as Norman rambles on and on. You’re soon offered to smoke of of the joints yourself, just like how you had imagined before.

>Upon seeing the thing being handed over to you, a feeling of avoidance has to be restrained. But one thing leads to another and you end up with the lit joint in your mouth. Weed tastes a lot stranger than you imagined, for some reason.

>A bunch of famous rock songs play from the boom box. It feels as though every time a new song comes on, Sugarcoat and Indigo find something new to argue over. Sour Sweet finally appears from wherever she just was and, of course, becomes the main antagonist in the bickering.

>In your eyes, this time is different.
>>
File: Stonerrrrrr.png (175 KB, 460x619) Image search: [Google]
Stonerrrrrr.png
175 KB, 460x619
>>26723167
>This is the funniest thing you’ve ever witnessed happen behind your back as you play video games. You hear implicit insults, name-calling, Ad Hominem, whining and basically everything in between.

>Meanwhile, Norman and Scott’s argument about digging a hole in the sand only makes the moment better for you. It eventually comes to the topic of somehow growing a bean stalk in the sand to catch the prankster messing with everyone who walks near the bridge.

>The more you hear about this mystery prankster, the more you want to go over to the bridge to see if it will happen again.

>It’s pretty much happened to at least half of the people here, so there’s a chance that the person doing this… somehow… is under the bridge very often.

>You’re just glad that you finally have your mind set on something other than Sunset for a change. It would be nice if you could keep it this way.

>Really nice.

>”Guys, guys.” Mary brings up after the most recent race comes to a conclusion with Scott as the reigning champion. “Sonata wants to come up here. What do I say?”

>Norman can barely keep his eyes open at this point. “H…huh?” He slurs with a small plume of smoke emitting from his mouth.

>”She just texted me that she’s bored and needs someone to hang out with.”

>”What happened to the other two? Doesn’t she rather talk to them or something?”

>”Adagio and Aria?”

>”Yeah.”

>”First of all, they’re not even here yet, remember? You and Anon switched plane tickets with them. Second, Sonata told me that they didn’t answer any of her texts for some reason. So now she wants to come chill with us. Which means that she’s probably going to breathe in all this weed.”

>Norman widens his eyes in a shocking realization.

>”Ohhh! Now I get it! What do we do?”

“What’s the problem?”

>”Ah, don’t worry about it. I’m sure she won’t snitch on us.” Assures Scott. “She barely knew what weed was when we first got here, remember?”
>>
File: FancyShmancyHotel.jpg (602 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
FancyShmancyHotel.jpg
602 KB, 1920x1200
>>26723182
>Mary nods her head. “Eh, that’s a good point. But that doesn’t mean she won’t tell someone who’s tell Mr. Davison.”

>Wait... then what was she about to go on with Sonata breathing the weed in? Did she really forget that fast?

>”Pffft. And what’s Mr. Davison gonna do? Warn us again?” Sunny Flare butts in with her arms crossed as usual.

>Was she eavesdropping this whole time?

>”He’d tell the hotel staff what we’re really doing up here, and that’s bad!” Blueberry suddenly speaks after being silent for the longest time. “There was a reason why we had to disable the room’s smoke detectors. We could get kicked out if they find out we’ve been smoking in here! Non-smoking hotel, remember?”

>You’re more worried about the fact that she and Mary disabled the smoke detectors. That and how they even managed to do such a thing in the first place.

>Seriously, really?

>”Are you sure that rule includes all kinds of smoke?” Norman asks the dumbest question you’ve ever heard before a sharp knock on the door startles everyone.
>>
File: 13652179791511.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
13652179791511.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>26723090

MENACING
>>
>>26722957
Absolutely wonderful
>>
>>26723205
Thank you kindly sir
>>
bugn
>>
Bemp
>>
Bamp
>>
>>26723205
INCOMING
>>
>9
>>
PAGE 10
>>
>99
>>
>999
>>
>9999
>>
>99999
>>
>999999?
>>
>999999
>>
>9999999
>>
File: Shynata.png (156 KB, 260x538) Image search: [Google]
Shynata.png
156 KB, 260x538
>>26723205
>In an instant, the group turns to the door. They examine it for the longest moment of silence before looking around the smoky room.

>The first people you imagine to be on the other side of the door are hotel staff members. And being the type of guy to not take any chances, that’s exactly what you assume to be true. You dash out of the main room and into one of the bedrooms.

>But a familiar voice from the other side of the front door changes your mind about heading under the bed to hide.

>”Hellooooooo?” Sonata can be heard chiming from the hallway. “Mary, did you get my text?”

>The scare is over, and you along with a few of the other various party-goers emerge from their hiding spots. The previous conversation that was being had has abruptly ended upon Sonata’s surprise arrival.

>She apparently couldn’t wait and somehow knew which room Mary’s staying in beforehand. Right from the start, you can tell that Sonata noticed the smoke everywhere in the room.

>Norman has to casually explain to her what’s going on in here as she keeps asking about the “weird mist that’s everywhere”.

>To your surprise, Sonata doesn’t seem to mind the weed at all. The girl happily sits down on the couch and begins talking about presumably everything that’s happened today.

>And just like that, the whole mood becomes completely shifted for you once more. The time to make the best of this night is slipping away now; every minute feels like nothing more than several seconds.

>None of what they’re talking about involves you, since you weren’t exactly… there. With that, you’re practically left on the sidelines. And so she talks with the rest of the group.

>As if this night hadn’t gotten corny enough, Boulevard of Broken Dreams starts to play on the boom box as you watch them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzgoSg5OZg

>It isn’t long before thoughts about Sunset start to trickle back into your mind. You still haven’t solved the issue yet, Anon.
>>
File: Adoranata.png (896 KB, 1609x3589) Image search: [Google]
Adoranata.png
896 KB, 1609x3589
>>26733212
>As the conversation turns towards Sonata complaining about Adagio and Aria acting secretive and not telling her about something, you remember that Sunset’s actually on a boat with one of the girls.

>It’s still the case that you’re happy for Sunset in a strange way, though you can’t help but feel nervous about her impending arrival. Which would surely include something along the lines of… romantic circumstances.

>The fact alone that she’s even coming over here in the first place couldn’t be a clearer sign. And Norman has pointed this out to you.

>Sonata tells the others that she wanted to come party over here because neither of the other Dazzlings would talk to her.

>You find it a little bit strange that they apparently didn’t want to tell Sonata what they planned to do once they made it to Brothens.

>And if Aria’s there with Sunset… and Sonata’s here with you… and there’s something that Aria isn’t telling Sonata about…

>Something in your mind feels a red flag go up. This one’s a little too poignant to simply gloss over without a second thought.

>But you don’t want to overthink this anymore. You’ve been doing remarkably well so far today.

>Of course, you pull your phone out to send Sunset a text; you don’t even want to admit to yourself that you would have ended up doing this anyway.

>Your self restraint tells you to stay calm and function like a normal human being, but what you just heard Sonata talk about for the past forty minutes remains the same no matter how you look at it.

>Aria and Adagio are hiding something to the point where even Sonata can tell enough to express her concern about it. And she’s supposed to be (really) long-time friends with them.

>It’s difficult to draw the line between when you should stay calm and when you should worry.
>>
>99999999
>>
>999999999
>>
>9999999999
>>
>99999999999
>>
>999999999999
>>
>9999999999999
>>
>8
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 426x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 426x630
>>26736412
>C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
>>
>>26733212
Fucking Green Day ruining everything
>>
>99999999999999
>>
test
>>
>>26738585
icles
>>
>999999999999999
>>
>>26738709
Kek
>>
>9999999999999999
>>
>99999999999999999
>>
>8
>>
File: Norman, Anon, and Brad.jpg (171 KB, 828x640) Image search: [Google]
Norman, Anon, and Brad.jpg
171 KB, 828x640
>>
>999999999999999999
>>
>9999999999999999999
>>
too many 9s
>>
>>26745386
Too many 99's
>>
>>26733222
Can we calmly worry
>>
>>26745949
Too many 999's
>>
>>26748050
Too many 9999's
>>
>>26748641
>>
hsyt
>>
>dj
>>
You, You, You, You...
>>
>>26752108
Only You
>>
>>26752108
I wanna talk about me
>>
File: Miss you.png (500 KB, 847x943) Image search: [Google]
Miss you.png
500 KB, 847x943
>>26733222
>You end up just sitting there on the couch for a little while, listening to the other people talk as you wait for a reply from Sunset.

>It would make sense that she’s likely asleep. It’s pretty late at night where you are, and it is a few hours ahead of your time wherever Sunset must be right now. Too bad that doesn’t stop the lonely feeling.

>The other people in the room go on and on about some other topic. You’ve honestly forgotten what it was at this point.

>The distance you’ve obtained form the conversation is not only frighteningly familiar, but it’s mind numbingly… well… mind numbing. There’s really no other way you could describe it to yourself. You begin to care less and less as Norman lists the steps of how to “correctly” run a pizza joint.

>There would be encouraging smiles and laughter coming from you if it weren’t for your sudden tight situation regarding chatting with the other kids and contacting Sunset.

>Somehow, neither of them feel appealing to you. And the night you wanted to have is further slipping away from you. It must be eleven at night already.

>And as thought that wasn’t enough, Sonata herself actually tried one of the joints that Mary offers her. All it makes you think about is how you’ve never accepted a joint yourself.

>The girl acts even more silly than before, and it only makes her more of a fun person that how you’re being right now. You never thought you’d lose the crowd this way.

>Many more minutes pass without anything significant happening.

>This repetitive boringness needs to stop. Over and over again with this.

>Why is this your life?

>You soon find yourself asking a question that you never imagined would escape your lips. This happens as you’re pointing to one of the joints that Mary has on one of the little side tables.

“Can I try one of those?” You sheepishly request, soon meeting a short moment of silence before the joint is placed in your hand.
>>
>>26753623
>Mary helps you light it up, which you can’t even remember whether or not that happened in your dream at this point.

>You honestly don’t even care about the dream anymore. If there’s anything you need to keep in mind, it’s that it was just a dream, and has no impact on your real life. Well, that’s at least how you like to imagine it sometimes.

>The innocent and encouraging smile on Mary’s face only further urges you to put the lit joint in your mouth and inhale. You can tell how much she wants you to do it. She knew you were stressed.

>She knew you needed this.

>Before you know it, you inhale the strange smelling substance… and nothing seems to happen for the first half second.

>But the second half second… that’s when it all happens.

>You immediately find yourself sitting down onto the couch, even though you were just standing up. It must have been the sublime feeling of the marijuana entering your lungs that overwhelmed you at first.

>Time itself feels as though it’s slowing down as you lower yourself down onto the couch. You don’t know why this happened so fast. The first thing you know, you’re standing by the couch and the next… you’re being almost weighed down by a majestic substance entering your lungs.

>A light sensation overcomes you next, softly putting you under the impression that you are somewhat like a feather floating through the wind. So aimlessly, but without destination.

>You’re automatically more than glad that you chose to do this. Take a look back at your phone, completely forgetting why you had it in your hand.

>The smile spreading across your face is the strongest thing you feel right now as Mary scoots closer to you, possibly preparing for something. You don’t understand what it is that she knows is about to happen; unless she can read your mind or something.
>>
File: Let's sit together.png (179 KB, 288x540) Image search: [Google]
Let's sit together.png
179 KB, 288x540
>>26753635
>In fact, her reading your mind isn’t something you’re exactly opposed to believing right now. Inhaling the enhanced air has promptly opened your mind to things you would have never imagined before.

>A sharp cough suddenly responds from within. A painful one.

>What on earth just happened in the last two minutes? Weren’t you just about to text Sunset?

>Where did this cough come from?

>Mary places her hand on your back, again acting as though she knew that this was gong to happen. “There ya go, buddy. Gotta get yourself used to it first.” Her arm slides across your shoulders.

>Reflexively, you put your own arm back around Mary, locking the two of you in some sort of friendly hold. She literally doesn’t mind this at all… and neither do you.
>>
page 10
>>
UUy
>>
page 9
>>
BBbbUUmp
>>
boop
>>
page 10
>>
ITS HAPPENING THEY GUNNA BANG
>>
>9 1/2
>>
BNbJ
>>
Devil
>>
Note to self
>>
>>26761051
Always use lube.
>>
>>26761334
Spit it just as good, right?
>>
>>26762132
As long as you don't use water...never use water.

>captcha was bodies of water
>>
OPort
>>
>9
>>
>>26765650
>6
>>
>>26753643
Dey gunna get some fuk.
>>
Page 9
>>
Writefag pls come back you make life worth living
>>
Page 9
>>
By any means
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 255x255
>>26767946
>>
>>26767946
Hopefully writefag will return soon, until then though let's follow >>26769673's example
>>
>>
File: Bump.png (756 KB, 980x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bump.png
756 KB, 980x1024
>>26753643
>”Here…” She holds the joint still as it almost dangles from the weak hold of your lips.

>Her head is practically leaning against yours while she faces you on the couch with her arms around you. Norman begins to smile over at you, but with what you can tell is more of a proud smile. You swear you can even see him nod slightly.

>”Breathe in again.” Instructs Mary, suddenly becoming an expert on this. “Just close your lips and do it more slowly.”

>Her voice got a lot more soothing.

>You do exactly as she tells you… and the second wave of coughs is surprisingly fought back. It stays inside of your lungs for a bit longer this time.

>Further lightening you.

>The Crystal Prep girls are beginning to argue in another room once more. You can hear their shrill voices grow in volume with each reply.

>And just this fact alone… is like taking a trip to the carnival, the circus and a random street parade all wrapped up into a massive subway sandwich. You’re not sure how that makes sense, but it does.

>These girls are all the different forms of entertainment clustered into one. And they’re fighting eachother!

>The most childish giggle you’ve ever made escapes your mouth in what feels like slow motion, and you excitedly nuzzle up to Mary like a kid inside of a pillow fort.

>You take another huff, and another.

>All of this is doing more good for you than you had previously hoped. All of that tension about Sunset you were feeling before… it’s slipping away. You can tell by the lack of response your phone vibrating in your pocket brings out of you.

>At this point, you don’t even remember whether or not you texted Sunset.

>But even the way you casually fall back onto the couch with a soft thud indicates how little you care. You’re numb again.

>Mary falls back onto the couch with you, soon pulling you into a hug.

>A few more minutes of you just sitting there giggling with Mary go by, not even interrupted by the second time your phone vibrates in your pocket.
>>
>>26772643
Hmmm....Proceed
>>
File: Mary.png (965 KB, 862x1216) Image search: [Google]
Mary.png
965 KB, 862x1216
>>26770347
>>26769673
>>26767946
>>26772713
I'm still here. Don't let the pauses fool you. I'm just 1. Doing schoolwork and laying waste to what's left of my insomnia... and 2. Pushing myself to just write this sex scene already that I personally don't even want to exist because I wanted Anon to still be a virgin when Sunset arrives. Fuck, why am I about to write this?
>>26772643
>When they’re not paying attention to you, Norman and Scott begin to get increasingly competitive for first place in Mario Kart. They’re not paying attention very much.

>You’re practically steadily breathing through the joint at this point.

>Mary soon comes under the impression that she needs to pin you down to the couch and use her fingers to plug your nose in order to “fully intake the experience” or whatever it was you missed her saying. And as you start to feel a little bit dizzier than before, it’s in a way where you’ve become more complacent with your current situation.

>Don’t even feel the need to fight her back. It’s not like you can’t breathe at all; you make up in your mind that breathing this way through the joint is somehow, through the most asinine logic, even better than inhaling regular air.

>In your pocket, another new text can be felt coming in. It is completely ignored.

>You do the same thing back to the joint in Mary’s mouth as the girl rests herself on top of you with her hands steadfastly positioned on your face.

>Even the other guys in the room can easily notice how hard you’re getting under your pants. That is… until Mary locks her legs with yours, causing her orange skirt to be in the way of things.
>>
>>26772721
Depends on how it affects your story and the plan you have for Anon. If Anon does have sex with Sweet Leaf it can either "corrupt" him or act as a more positive catalyst. All depends on how develop it writefriend.
>>
>>26772721
If you're witting this due to demand for lewd, all I can say is that I'd prefer you pace it the way you'd like rather than just caving. If all else fails, you can make this an alternate scene or some shit that isn't really 'canon' to this story.
>>
>>26772721
Just read everything the past 3 days and now I'm caught up.
Love it so far, just one question, have you never smoked weed? It sorta seems like it.
>>
>>26772721
Incoming Lewds!
>>
Bumping bc p 9
>>
9 again
>>
>>26672967 here

>decide to catch myself up on the story
>remember how batshit insane it was in the first place
>get to the part where twilight is telling sunset (i think? I'm basically skimming at this point) that anon needs to leave brothens because pirates are going to rob the first world

Ok, alexandergrey? Gonna have to recommend you take a holiday, do some personal development, see a therapist. Because we've passed the point of this being a story of any variety and basically just descended into a cycle of anxiety and paranoia.

Alex, I think this story reflects on you a lot. Your original prompt was good, but you've really lost me since trixie and the bus, and now it's near incoherent. I've been following out of grim interest. I think you have some issues that run deep and I'd recommend you speak to someone about your feelings on life.

Anyway, I'm back off this ride, just thought I'd voice my very genuine concern for OP's mental health.
>>
File: its not over yet.jpg (172 KB, 700x568) Image search: [Google]
its not over yet.jpg
172 KB, 700x568
>>26775927
>not seeing how far we can take this brother
>>
File: 1372798802347.jpg (165 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1372798802347.jpg
165 KB, 1058x705
>>26775927
>Because we've passed the point of this being a story of any variety and basically just descended into a cycle of anxiety and paranoia.
In all honesty, we're all probably very bad influences for grey by allowing this to continue as long as it did.
>>
File: weve cleerle pasd point.jpg (107 KB, 996x796) Image search: [Google]
weve cleerle pasd point.jpg
107 KB, 996x796
>>26777091
You know it.
>>
>9
>>
>8
>>
>>26772721
Dude, why you trying to write something you don't want? Sounds like you need some sleep and relaxation.

It's finals week at my uni (quarter system) so I feel the insomnia and the stress. Just gotta sit back, breathe, and go do somethig you enjoy. Try not to place your grades and the satisfaction of others over your mental health you'll just end up burnt out and frustrates
>>
>>26772721

Even though I would love a lewd scene, I'd rather prefer to see how you would personally direct the story according to your wishes. What is your objective with writing the story? Does the sex scene go in harmony with the direction of the story as a whole? What would Anon in the story actually do in the actual circumstances and such.

While Anon seems to want to break out of his typical habits of pushing everyone away in terms of who he should be dating, being intimate with someone is a really huge step, even casually. Realistically I can see Anon rolling the dice and just go along with it, but at the same time, is he really prepared to make that big leap into being sexually repulsive person to being a sexually impulsive one?

I'd like to see where you take this, I'm very curious and I'm fine with whatever the outcome. Stories like this; its always about the journey and not the destination.

Looking forward to your work.
>>
buutujm
>>
>>26775927
Alexander Grey does need a therapist. But he's not getting one. If he wanted to do that, he would have done so months ago.
I have a strange "calm before the storm" feeling about all this. And I'm getting my toboggan and raincoat ready.
>>
>>26779773
He doesn't need a therapist he needs to smoke weed and get laid.
>>
R
>>
F
>>
RD
>>
>>26773441
>>26773570
>>26778775
>>26779009
I've been guessing that I should try following that advice. It's just that some people wanted a lewd scene and I had promised one, and I hate breaking promises --a lot--, and a dream sequence sex scene evidently just isn't the same as the real thing. Anon being a virgin does effect the plans I have, though. Thanks for the feedback, I've taken it into consideration.
>>26775927
To be honest, your comment makes the most sense to me. After the first seven posts worth or so, I've been practically writing a high school drama that went on for far too long. Here's my own personal opinion of what I've put out since the beginning: Except for the dream sequence with the Beatles music and the very beginning of the story, this thing is overall uninteresting and either pretty boring and wordy at some parts or needlessly dramatic at other parts in my eyes. Too much dwelling on paranoia and not enough new developments. Incoherent actually does sound like a pretty fitting word in my view when it comes to this thing making logical sense. Though, the term I usually think about is "prolonged disaster that still kinda works somehow". I just wish I didn't make so many typos; there's very likely hundreds of them. Sorry if I sound like I'm putting myself down, as that's not the case. I'm just trying to be completely honest about the quality my work.
I'd say that this story slightly reflects me in a lot of ways. But with a lot of differences that allow things to happen that wouldn't happen in real life. It warms me to know that you guys care about my brain health, though. The sad part is, I've already taken my break.
>>26774016
Nope. Never smoked weed and never plan to.

Anyway. Here's an update.
>>
>>26782441
>>26772721
>…Still more minutes pass as nothing else happens.

>The parts of the room further away from you grow near silent with everything near you feeling amplified; the creaking of the couch’s surface, Mary’s breathing, and your heart pounding away at your chest…

>It’s getting hard to make out what the other guys in the room are telling you as they cheer you on. You can tell they’re cheering you on from their raising their fists into the air and facing you with the widest smiles on their faces.

>You begin to ignore them, suddenly realizing how quickly all of this happened.

>But whatever, it’s a good thing at this point.

>”Yeah! My man!” Norman’s suddenly right next to your ear. “Knew you had it in you!”

>In your mind, you don’t know what’s supposed to happen next. Here you are on top of a couch with this girl on top of you.

>What happens next?

>What do you even do?

>These guys are clearly waiting for you to do something. And they seem pretty enthusiastic.

>Kind of like how you’ve been waiting for something cool to happen while you were here.

>But you haven’t been so enthusiastic.

>Because of this, you might have…

>You… you might…

>Whatever it was you were on about in your head has completely left you. It’s replaced by nothingness.

>All you do is tightly hug Mary from beneath and shut your eyes as tightly as they can go. You’re not sure why you’re even doing this.

>It doesn’t even make any sense in your own head.

>And yet, you do literally nothing else for the next five minutes. Filling the time.

>”Well come on, dude.” It’s no longer even clear to you which guy is talking.

>Turn your head to see Norman inches away from you yet again. He looks up at Mary for a split second before gazing back down at you.
>>
>>26782452
>”Make a move, dude.” Norman urges. “She totally wants it.”

>”Norman, stop it. I’m teaching him how to smoke.” Mary tells him; not really seeming to mean it very strongly with her laid back tone.

>Norman straightens his back and leans back onto the couch. “But like… you’ve got your hands all over him!”

>”So?” She laughs in response. “You know how I get when I’m high. Besides, he likes it.”

>Scott and Norman exchange glances.

>”So, like… are you going to just not do anything?” Norman questions.

“I don’t know.” You blurt out with a small puff of smoke escaping you.

>A second small cough is provoked from you talking, and you have to lean to your side.

>”Guys, just let me do this.” Mary places a hand on your shoulder and tilts you back to facing upward. “Just breathe slowly, dude. If you do it too fast, you’ll start coughing.”

>She stays on top of your lap and gently holds your head up with her hand. You do have to admit that this is an awkward position. But you’d be lying if you said you didn’t fall down to the couch this way first on purpose.

>You have no idea what has come over you.

>Though, despite you not even feeling a little bit of the awkwardness, this just keeps getting more awkward as the talking goes on.

>”Do you really need to have him like that?” Scott points out. “I mean, if I didn’t know better, I’d assume you two were already doing it.”

>”All you’d have to do is start bouncing and you’re literally dry humping the guy!” Norman starts to crack up and he falls to the floor. “Oh my god, dude!”

>”Oh wow!”

>The two guys simultaneously lose their sides as Mary gives them a confused look.
>>
>>26782458
>”What? He just likes it this way.” She tells them. “I mean, why would he not?”

>You start to feel like you haven’t been doing anywhere near enough talking in all of this. Which sucks, because you still can’t think of anything to say.

>”Anon, dude.” Norman tells you as the other people in the room start to look from all the commotion. “Don’t you want to make a move or something?”

>”I just wanna keep hugging him!” Mary holds you even tighter and presses her cheek against your chest.

>”But like… why?” Scott is almost in tears from laughter over by the TV.

>”He’s like a little teddy bear!”

>”Alright, alright, alright. Look. Real talk.” Norman looks to the floor and tries his hardest to get serious. “We’re just joking around, dude. I mean, this is kinda weird, I have to admit that.”

>”Norman…” Blueberry’s voice sounds from behind the couch. You can only assume that Norman’s getting more serious because she’s giving him that “You’re acting like an idiot” look.

>Mary bursts out giggling seemingly out of nowhere.

>”Look, what I’m trying to say is… we kinda thought you were finally coming out of your shell or something.” Norman continues. “Like, I thought it would be awesome to help get you laid or something.”

>Why is he even still talking about this? It’s starting to feel unnecessary at this point.

>”Eh, I don’t know. Whatever you want, bro.” He finishes before Mary bursts out laughing a second time. “Mary, I thought you weren’t even that high yet.”

>”It’s Anon’s phone!” She responds through strained giggles. “My thighs are ticklish.”

>You didn’t even feel your phone vibrating yourself.

>It’s even hard to aim your hand correctly in order to pull the thing out of your pocket, after which you find that there are three new text messages, a missed call and a new voicemail from Sunset.
>>
Hey Alex, you've got me all curious now.
Have you ever dated or been in a relationship with anyone in real life? Or at least gave it a chance?
Do you believe in love?
>>
>>26782441
A paranoia story is good and all, but *that's not what this story is about.* That's the main problem.

Nothing wrong with the seemingly endless existential crisis our resident anti-love Anon has, but it drags too long for little reason. It's not a psychological thriller where Twilight is out to kill Anon or something.
>>
>9
>>
>>26782810
Read the thread.
>>
liquid
>>
solid
>>
gas
>>
>>26785278
Gas.
No, really. I have had.
I'm not feeling well
>>
>>26785969
ouch
>>
>9
>>
>10
>>
>9
>>
>10
>>
>9
>>
>9
>>
Bap
>>
>11
>>
nump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.