[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bug Queen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138
>>
>>25962751
I want to play rape her
>>
File: 1447248921006.png (2 MB, 2357x4519) Image search: [Google]
1447248921006.png
2 MB, 2357x4519
>>25962751
>>
>>25962751
a lot of holes to go through
>>
BuggyAnon

>you wake up in the middle of the night, just to find that Chrysalis is awake too

"I'll guess that you had the same dream as I did".

>"It was not a dream Anon, it was a vision, Luna was letting us know that the time is getting closer", she says in a serious but still scared tone
" We will find a way to keep our kingdom alive" you say while hugging her, but deep inside you know is no easy task
>"you are always so optimistic that is disgusting to me", she says while tears come down her face
>" the three of them are too powerful, two of them where students of celestia herself, don't you remember?"
> you do, you remember it very clearly
> you remember how twilight was your friend, you remember how she took care of starlight glimmer
>you remember how sunset came through the portal
>you remember the three of them being good friends
>...
>...
>You also remember how they became power hungry
> they defeated Celestia and Luna, and took over Equestria
>but they managed to escape, and Luna speaks to you in your dreams, since the Cristal Empire is the only place left for them to attack
>"Anon, I should go and tell our children to prepare and go to another place outside Equestria, somewhere were they haven't..."
>you cut her off
"No, they will not go anywhere, I will defend my children and protect them, no matter what, and this is our home, nobody, NOBODY, not even them are going to take us out from here"
> you say while tears come down from your face
>you hug Chrysalis
"My Queen, the is one option left, the same power that can defeat them, is the same power that once defeated you"
>she steps back, with fear on her face
>she barely manages to speak
>"you...you are pl-planing t-too...."
"Yes"
"To defeat Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer, to save our children, and to protect you my queenI will harness the power of the dark"
>you look at her directly to her eyes, while tears come down your face
"I will become King Sombra".
>>
>>25962751
>Bug pone is best pone
>Inb4 shitposting
This fag
>>
>>25963361
I want to real rape her
>>
File: 1449461514328.png (39 KB, 192x200) Image search: [Google]
1449461514328.png
39 KB, 192x200
>>25962751
She's so fucking adorable
>>
/bug/ thread?

when we last left our heroes, they had just gotten fallout 4 and could absolutely not be bothered in the slightest to pretend anything else existed for three weeks.
>>
>>25962751

Do you think she'll come back again this year on Hearts & Hooves Day, invading our greenbait threads pretending to be our waifus?
>>
File: tmp_3905_medium95074038.png (150 KB, 556x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3905_medium95074038.png
150 KB, 556x600
>both of you stay quiet for a moment
>you think about what you just said
>"...I don't know, I don't know if that is a good idea, is way to much evil power for somepony to handle, I know that you are not a pony, but I don't think you could handle it neither". She says as she get closer to you, still shocked for what you said
"There is no other choice, Celestia and Luna have lost their power", you say desperately, " and there is no one else left". Tears keep falling from your face
> you knew Sombra could kill you
>in fact, you had no idea how to get to him
>"Anon", Chrysalis says, cutting your thoughts,
>"...I...I love you...and I don't want to see you die, and that is exactly what sombra will do" she holds her tears back
>"We can still escape, and be safe, we can still be. ToMMHP!!
>You make her to stop talking by kissing her, she is surprised at first, but eventually relaxes
>she wraps her hooves around your neck, and closes her eyes, tears falling down, but somehow they don't feel of sadness
"We will worry about this tomorrow" you say as you lift her up
"For now, lets enjoy our love, for it might be our last time together my Queen".
>>
File: the confrontation.png (2 MB, 1915x1075) Image search: [Google]
the confrontation.png
2 MB, 1915x1075
>>25962751
>>
File: medium_3.jpg (164 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
medium_3.jpg
164 KB, 800x500
>>
>>25963992
>since the Cristal Empire is the only place left

Ah, the luxurious land of Champagne made famous by hip hop "artists"
>>
>>25963622
Do you want to get her legs preggo?
>>
>>25965134
>not Jean-Claude Van Damme
>>
>you wake up earlier that Chrysalis, you look back at her while petting her mane
>she doesn't wake up, but you just hear some small groangs
>you chuckle, you knew she didn't like to be bothered while sleeping
>you slowly get up from the bed, trying to not wake her up,
>success
>you make your way out of the room, to try and think about the situation
>how are you going to become King Sombra?
>can you even do it?
>can you even talk to him?
>you think about who can teach you some more about him, but the only one that comes to your mind is twilight
>that is not a choice
>...
>Cadance, she should know something
>...
>you don't know where Cadance is
>maybe Celestia knows?
>But you don't know where she is neither, you think they might be in their old castle, but you can't go that far
>you can't leave your kingdom
>maybe calling her?
>...
"This is bullshit"
>The only way you can reach her is by dreams, by Luna, but you don't want to be sleeping all day
>you don't want to look like a sleeper
>what if you can't dream?
>you usually had dreams, but what if now failed?
>what if you could never reach Celestia?
>no, you will find a way
>you turn around just to see that Chrysalis is behind you
"Chrissy! Umm...how long have you been awake?"
>"long enough my dear" she says in a sweet tone
>she comes closer to you, and gives you a small kiss in your cheek
>"you know, you don't need to talk to the sisters to know about King Sombra, you can just ask me", she says, still in a sweet voice
>you doubt for a moment, because you knew that it was a very difficult subject
>Sombra had attacked her kingdom in the past, and destroyed most of it
> he killed most of her children, and destroyed most of the land
>the reason why she is still alive is because the two princess saved her
>" its ok, go ahead and ask me" she says, cutting your thoughts
"...where can I find him" you say in a firm, but fragile tone
>she sighs heavily and says
>"in his prision in the middle of our castle".
>>
Did anyone even catch the last thread? Seems like it only lasted a day or so. If nobody has any objection I think I'll just repost the last part of Adapting to Change.
>>
File: 1449022226116.jpg (107 KB, 1024x616) Image search: [Google]
1449022226116.jpg
107 KB, 1024x616
>>
>>25968081
Go for it
>>
>>25968081
So does that mean this is the new Changeling Thread?
If so, here's a link to the last one.
>>25934464
>>
Adapting to Change

http://pastebin.com/pELugiK9
>>
>>25968901
Kalumnia was resting comfortably in front of the fire when Bright Skies entered. His breath was short and uneven as he approached with quiet steps.
Kalumnia looked back at the nervous pegasus and did his best to give him a reassuring smile. Bright Skies shied back at the sight of sharp changeling teeth.
“Don’t be so nervous. I promise it won’t be nearly as bad as you think. In fact, it might even be somewhat pleasant. Come sit with me and we’ll get started.”
With a hard swallow and a nod, Bright Skies moved closer and took a seat. “So… what do you need me to do?”, he asked with thinly veiled fear in his voice.
The changeling closed the distance between them and brought a foreleg around his host. Bright Skies tensed, leaning away slightly as his muzzle came close to his ear. Kalumnia spoke softly with the practiced voice of tender lover. “I was told of a time long ago. It was before the reign of your princesses, when your kind were often victims to war, disease, and the beasts that roamed the land. We were there, following in the wake of tragedy. We would bring closure to the grieving. One last chance to say goodbye to the ones they had lost. And for doing so they would provide us the love we needed.”
>>
>>25968955
Bright Skies shook his head in confusion but avoided looking at the changeling. “I don’t understand. No one I know has died.”
Even without seeing him, Bright Skies could feel Kalumnia’s knowing grin near his cheek. “But still your eyes betray your loss. Your heart is broken and your home smells of sorrow. It was not difficult to put the pieces together.”
Bright Skies’ lip trembled as the dull ache grew in his chest. He clenched his teeth trying to hold back tears he had been avoiding for days.
“Tell me, Bright Skies, what would you give to have one last night to say goodbye?”
The pony coughed, choking on his own stifled sadness. He didn’t want to talk about it. He didn’t want to think about it. For days he had managed to push all of those thoughts aside and now suddenly it was thrown in his face.
Kalumnia waited patiently while Bright Skies fought the well of emotion overflowing in him until he finally gave in. “He… he just left. He found a new job and… He didn’t think it was serious what we had together. I didn’t say anything and then… he was gone.”
Kalumnia pulled Bright Skies close to him in a hug. “Shhhh… Just relax. Close your eyes and think about him. Imagine he’s in this room. Think about how much you still love him.”
Bright Skies nodded and closed his eyes. He thought of the stallion who had left his heart in tatters. That warm smile. The eyes that always seemed just a bit sleepy. Feeling him begin to relax, Kalumnia whispered, “Tell me his name. Tell me what his voice was like. Tell me everything.”
Kalumnia could feel Bright Skies’ love. It flowed from him like the warmth from the fire but the flavor was lost. It was like having a mouth full of food but not being able to taste it. And until it was directed toward him, he could not gain sustenance from it.
“His name… is Dream Light. He… he has a strong firm voice. Deeper than yours but his tone was always welcoming.”
>>
>>25968978
Kalumnia stretched his larynx and did the best he could with what little magic he could muster to alter his voice as he spoke. “Does he sound… like this?”
Bright Skies trembled a bit and clenched his eyes shut against the urge to look. “A… A little deeper.”
“Like… this?”
The pegasus bit his lip and leaned into the changeling. “Y-yes… like that.”
Kalumnia smiled and asked, “How did I used to touch you? Was I firm, or was I gentle.”
“Y-you were always so gentle. You had the softest touch. I always loved the way you would stroke my mane when I was feeling sad. You were always there for me.”
Kalumnia brought his hoof up and very carefully brushed it down the back of Bright Skies’ head. “Like this?”
“Yes… just like that.”
The pony’s love now hung thick in the air like an invisible aroma but still Kalumnia could not savor the taste of it. He gently eased Bright Skies over and nuzzled against his neck as they two of them laid down in front of the fire. “I’m sorry I had to leave.” he said softly in the other stallion’s voice. “You know I love you and if there had been any other way, I would have stayed with you.”
Bright Skies whimpered slightly letting tears flow from his still shut eyes.
“But don’t be sad. I’m here with you now.”
>>
>>25969008
Kalumnia lowered himself onto Bright Skies and closed his eyes. He had performed the act more times than he could count, but still his heart raced. Their lips met and a rush of warmth filled him. Although muted, the flavor was one that he could not describe. Something wonderful and yet tainted with something painful.
He could feel his strength return as the pony beneath him waned. Kalumnia’s hunger drove him to continue to feed. A predator gorging on the kill. He pressed his muzzle harder into Bright Skies letting his slender tongue violate the pony’s mouth.
A soft whimper came from his host’s throat. The sound was enough to snap Kalumnia from his frenzied feeding. He snapped his head back leaving a trail of sickly green mist between their mouths that he quickly slurped from the air.
Eyes wide and shaking, Kalumnia looked down at the limp form below him. He had drunk deeply of his victim but not as much as he had others. And still something pulled inside him. This wretch of a creature had cared for him when he was all but dead and still he gave more. Kalumnia’s lip twitched as he watched the pony’s chest slowly rise and fall. His voice still low but more his own he said darkly, “You should have let me die.”
>>
>>25969019

And that is the end of chapter 2.
>>
File: Dark Queen.jpg (50 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
Dark Queen.jpg
50 KB, 1024x622
>>
File: i am very okay with this.png (313 KB, 872x1024) Image search: [Google]
i am very okay with this.png
313 KB, 872x1024
Queen Crysilolth?
>>
>>25967515
>"in his prision in the middle of our castle"

(Chrysalis,) If the time should ever come, when all other hope is lost; If you should find yourself surrounded, with your enemies closing in. Go to the last cell of of the deepest dungeon of this (castle) There lies one of the (Crystal Empire's) darkest legacies. It will be the instrument of your salvation.
>>
File: chaos witch chryylag.jpg (83 KB, 840x750) Image search: [Google]
chaos witch chryylag.jpg
83 KB, 840x750
>>25969775
>>
My bug folder is still named CQ, for Changeling Queen. I made the folder before they revealed her name as Chrysalis, and I just never got around to changing it.
How long have you loved the cheese bug?
>>
>>25970328
Since I saw Canterlot Wedding.
>>
File: Best Quote.png (66 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
Best Quote.png
66 KB, 300x167
>>25963622
>>25967059
>>
>>25970328
luvbug a qt always has been
>>
>you look at her without blinking
>you can't believe what she just said
"In the castle? Why? Why you never told me about this?"
>you try to get angry, but its too much of a shock
>"I know I should have told you, but I just couldn't, it is too much of a pain to bring that up" she says looking at the floor
>"It is confusing, but, even though I want him as far away from me, the I needed him to be close to me, so that way I know that he is still there, imprisioned".
>it makes sense, it was her burden, the only way to be for sure that he has not escaped is by having him as close as possible
"Chryssi...how do I get to him?"
>she slowly stands, and starts to walk slowly towards the center of the castle
>you follow her closely, ocassionaly smiling at her to let her know that everything was going to be alright
>she walks infront of the crystal heart, then turns back at you, tears falling from her face
>"I don't what is going to happen in there, but, no matter what, I will always love you". She says while turning again to the crystal heart
> she uses her magic to open a gate right under the heart, leading to some stairs
>she looks back at you and nods
>you nood back at her, give a long kiss and a hug.
"You will always be my love, Chrysalis, and I promise, that this is going to be ok".
>you smile at her and start going down
>and down
>how many stairs does this place has?
>the light that was coming from the opening of the gate has long been gone, and is now complete darkness
>you make it to the end of the stairs, but you can't see anything
>then slowly, you see two green dots opening slowly
>you realize what this means
>you are eye to eye to one of tge biggest enemies of equestria
> you walk towards him,and stand face to face to him
" Sombra"
>you say with the firmest tone that you have
>you can't see anything, but you can tell that he has an evil smile when he speaks
>"you must be king Anon" he says, without any trace of surprise
>"is a pleasure to meet you, your majesty".
>>
>>25970328
The folder on my laptop here is called "Roachbitch"; but my main folder on my actual desktop is called "Ishtar".

I've liked her since the episode aired, and she remains my favourite villain especially now that I can't count Discord anymore. I liked her looks, her voice, and perhaps most of all the opportunities she added to the show when she and her Changelings were introduced. There's a reason Changelings became a so prevalent in fan content after her episode, they're just really cool creatures, and she's their Queen.

But I don't think it was until sometime in 2013 that I moved from liking her to becoming a "fan" of her, and that's because that's when I started writing a bit about her. Granted, it wasn't good, but it kind of kept me around for the bugroyalty ride ever since.
>>
File: 461615.png (408 KB, 1195x1024) Image search: [Google]
461615.png
408 KB, 1195x1024
>>25970328
>How long have you loved the cheese bug?
I didn't *love* her right away, although she did impress me as a villain.
>motives other than "I just like being an asshole"
>reasonably competent and intelligent

But since I have a thing for creepy, evil girls she quickly grew on me.
Design-wise, she's easily the freakiest character on the show and essentially nightmare fuel when you consider how she's from a world of cute colorful mini-horses.

Also, more recent discussions about what stealthy changelings might be able to pull off as a disciplined organisation has made me think pretty highly of them.
>>
I wanna bugger her bottom
>>
>>25970697
I like that her whole goal is to feed her brood. It's almost sympathetic in a way.
>>
File: 849651847.png (525 KB, 648x900) Image search: [Google]
849651847.png
525 KB, 648x900
>>25971887
Yeah, I liked that too.

She was obviously enjoying fucking up Canterlot, but her main purpose was apparently to fulfill her responsibility as queen. That was a little interesting.
>>
Yay bugpones
>>
File: image.png (325 KB, 560x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325 KB, 560x960
Would you let her go sloppy?
I would.
>>
File: 1398956377359.gif (348 KB, 1000x557) Image search: [Google]
1398956377359.gif
348 KB, 1000x557
>>
>>
>>25972840
Sure, I'd let her go sloppy.
And then have sex with her.
>>
File: 1398963460676.png (450 KB, 1072x1879) Image search: [Google]
1398963460676.png
450 KB, 1072x1879
>>25973083
>>
>>
File: 1.png (529 KB, 1000x1045) Image search: [Google]
1.png
529 KB, 1000x1045
>>25973133
No thanks.
>>
>>25973133
this reminds me of kanshipanda's comics.
>>
>>25969019
Chapter 3

Bright Skies woke slowly in the absolute darkness of night. Although warm in his bed, he was far from comfortable. Pain and fatigue wracked his body. The faded memory of what had happened to him carried it's own pain. For a brief moment he had felt the joy of his love’s return before it was consumed.
Groaning he rolled out of bed onto shaky hooves. He knew the room well and had no difficulty navigating in the dark. Beyond the door to his room a faint light still glowed down the hall. The last light of the dying flames in the still lit fireplace. And sitting before it, tending to the ashes was an unfamiliar stallion.
“Hello?” Bright Skies said weakly. “Can I help you?”
The stallion turned to look at him and gave him an impatient look. “Good. You're finally awake. Now I can leave this place.”
Bright Skies struggled with his hazy mind to identify the stranger in his house. He was an orange pegasus, with a brown mane, and green eyes. Eyes that seemed to spark as their gaze met. “Kalumnia?”
>>
>>25973628
The stallion gave a slightly confused look for a moment before saying “Oh. Yes. I’m able to change form again. I thought it would be best to do so incase someone else decided to let themself in.”
Bright Skies nodded and walked into the room. “Oh. I should have known.” he said casually before continuing in a more solemn tone “So… you're going back to your hive then?”
Kalumnia was ready to say yes and leave it at that. He felt Bright Skies already knew far more than any pony should about changelings but something compelled him to tell the truth. “No. I'm not going home.” he said looking back to the dwindling fire. “I can't. The hive has changed and I… I don't belong there anymore.”
Bright Skies took a few steps closer feeling much more comfortable with Kalumnia’s new form. “Where will you go?”
“I don't know.” Kalumnia said with the harsh tone of a troubled soul.
Bright Skies bit his lip edging a bit closer while the changeling’s back was turned. He knew that if Kalumnia left he would again be alone in an empty house. Alone with painful thoughts of abandonment. “You… could stay.” he offered cautiously.
Kalumnia turned again to look at him. “Stay? Here with you?” Bright Skies shrugged and looked to the floor. “Sure. I have the space. And I'm kind of in the market for a new roommate.”
“I… I can’t.” Kalumnia said flatly. “There’s still something out there I need to find. Something I need to do. I’m not really sure what it is yet but if I have any hope of going back home…” He trailed off with a sigh. Wandering the wilderness seemed like the only thing he could do but the thought of again being alone in the vast silence of the world sat uneasily with him.
>>
>>25973644
Still weak and growing cold, Bright Skies forced away what remained of his fear of the changeling and moved to set beside him closer to the fire. His legs shook as he moved and as he began to settle down his knee gave out causing him to fall against Kalumnia.
The changeling grunted and gave him an annoyed look for a second before sighing. “You're still weak. And I suppose you did care for me while I was sick.” He paused as he struggled with his decision. It was foolish at best but he had little desire to return to wandering the cold Equestrian countryside. “As I'm not in any hurry to get anywhere and clearly you need my help… I guess I could stay a little while longer.”
A ripple of green extended up from Kalumnia’s head as his curved horn appeared. Using his magic, he levitated a log from beside the fireplace and set it into the glowing embers to renew the fire before his horn vanished again.
As the fire grew once again bathing the two of them in warmth and light, Bright Skies settled down and laid his head on the floor. Kalumnia’s eyes turned to the sorry sight of the tired pegasus. In a way he was glad he had decided to stay. It was a risk but given all that had happened and all this pony already knew, at least he had someone to talk to now. Without thinking, Kalumnia brought a hoof up and gently brushed it down Bright Skies’ mane.
>>
>>25973658
That's all for now. Not sure where I'm going from here but we'll see what happens.
>>
File: 1398961848136.jpg (453 KB, 595x841) Image search: [Google]
1398961848136.jpg
453 KB, 595x841
>>25973243
>>
Gentlemen, BEHOLD! The story pastebin!

http://pastebin.com/ggkHTVqc

>>25970421

You got a pastebin for your story? I'll add it to the /bug/ story archive.
>>
>>25974436
Not yet, working on it, is the first time I write some green, so I'm kind of nee with this stuff, I'll post the pastebin as soon as I can.

Your friendly writefag, BuggyAnon
>>
Did someone say bug queen?
>>
>>25974672
>tfw bought one of those because of Chrysalis in black

Surprisingly good purchase.
>>
File: 1448502973211.png (725 KB, 2400x2743) Image search: [Google]
1448502973211.png
725 KB, 2400x2743
>>
>>25974989
she's like a huge adorable bug cat
>>
>"tell me, what is the reason for you to come down to the depths of the castle?" He says, in a pretty calm voice
" I believe that you are aware of what is going on in Equestria"
>"I'm afraid not" he says, you could swear that he is mocking you
>"see, this prision is made that not even light or sound can go through it, so I have no knowledge of the current situation".
>you still look in his eyes, knowing that you have to remember all the pain
"...Twilight Sparkle saved Equestria a long time ago, she fought a pony named Starlight Glimmer, and she was able to succeed."
>King Sombra's eyes not even blink while they stare at yours
"Being the Princess of Friendship, she took care of her, and they became very good friends, just like all of the mane 6. Starlight and Twilight studied together,practicing magic all the time, in fact, they practiced so much, that they where able to open the portal to Earth once again, and bring another pony back from there, Sunset shimmer".
>right after you said that, King Sombra's eyes closed
>you where starting to get a bad feeling about this, but you couldn't just escape now, you needed to finish explaining the situation
"... The three of them where becoming really close, so close, that they started to leave the other ponys behind, and they spent much of their time in the castle of the two sisters."
>still no reaction from Sombra
"In there, they discovered some ancient spells of Starswirl the Bearded, they thought that with the magic of the three of them combined, they could use the spells".
"... And they succeeded, they became powerfull, really powerfull. So much, that they wanted more, nobody could stop them, not even Celestia and Luna, the three of them defeated the two sisters in a heartbeat, and they took control of Equestria. They banished The sisters, and they started to rule, Canterlot, Ponyville, everything..."
>>
"Everything became dark, full of despair, they treated everybody miserably, and to make sure that the Elements of Harmony could never be used, they took captive the ponys that represented them, and froze them with a spell."
>you start to think that Sombra is not interested, but you continue not anymore for him, but sadness has taken all over you, and you talk to yourself now
"...the only place that is missing for them to attack, is the Crystal Empire, where Chrysalis and our family lives. Princess Cadence lives here too, but her and Shining Armor left to look for Celestia and Luna, and we stayed here to protect the kingdom, but...they are too powerful...they could take us down easily...even with Chrysalis magic, they would take us down..."
>you hold back your tears,and raise your voice to make sure that if Sombra wasn't listening before, he will now
"And that is why I am here, Chrysalis hates the idea, but I am here to tell you to give me your power, so that I can defeat Twilight and her friends, and save Equestria."
>...
>no response
>you start to get annoyed by this
>you don't want to beg him, because you know that you are going to look weak, but you need to think of something quick
>...
>you will regret this
"SOMBRA, I AM ANON, KING OF THE CHANGELINGS AND RULER OF THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE, AND I AM NOT ASKING, BUT DEMANDING YOU TO GIVE YOUR POWER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LIVING!"
>suddenly, a giant explosion of green flames burst in front of you
> you are able to see now
>it takes a few second for your eyes to adjust, but you are able to see the cave that you are in
>is totally empty
>and in front of you in Sombra, surrounded by fiercy flames
> his eyes wide open, and full of wrath and anger
>yep, you knew you were going to regret it
>you wait for what it will be an attack, but for your surprise, the flames slowly fade away, and again, only his eyes are visible
>they do not seen furious, but still with anger
>>
>"...I admire your bravery, but it is foolish, I could care less about Equestria, and if they are so powerful as you say, what makes you think that you can defeat them? Or that I should give you my power for that case?"
>you had no choice now, this will make you look vulnerable, but you had no ther way around
>you didn't wanted to rule Equestria
>you didn't wanted to deteat Twilight
>you were doing this for your family, for your sons and daughters, for your Queen and your love
"...because I will protect my family, no matter what the cost will be, and I will try anything to save them"
>Sombra's eyes stare at you, and slowly start to close again
>"...I accept, on one condition"
"...which is?"
>"that you let me get out from this place."
>your heart stopped
>you knew it was a risk, that it was a huge risk
>what if he lies? What if he tries to attack you?
>what if he allies himself with Twilight
>...what if he hurts your family and and your Queen?
> you wouldn't be able to do anything but watch as he kills your family
>you are no match for him
"...how do I know that you will not try to escape and attack my family?"
>the fear in your voice is obvious
>a small flame appears, strong enought just to see his face, adorned with an evil smile
>"I guess that you are going to have to...Trust me."
> a path of flames light the stairs you came down
> you turn around and start going up
> are you about to let free one of the most evil being in Equestria just because there is a minuscule chance that he might turn good and help you to protect your family?
>...yes
"Deal"
> you say while turning around to see Sombra
>Suddenly, the flames become stronger, and a giant shadow appears right beside you
>in a flash, you see the shadow at the top of the stairs, and with a giant boom, you see the doors being destroyed into pieces
>your heart stops
>you start to run to the top of the stairs, but it feels like an eternity
>>
>all you can think while going up is about the huge mistake that you had just made
>you finally reach the top, and you see that King Sombra is staring at Chrysalis
>she is staring to, trying to keep clam, but she can't, she is shaking with fear, tears rolling down in her face
>Sombra doesn't looks mad, or sad or anything, he is just...serious
>you stand there on top of the crumbles of the fallen doors, not knowing what to do
>a few moment of silence pass, until Sombra speaks up
>"we meet again, and it is always a pleasure to see you, Queen Chrysalis."

That's about it for today, I will upload more tomorrow, this is my first time making some green, so let me know if the story is actually good, or if it is just a shitty story.
Your friendly writefag, BuggyAnon.
>>
bug queen a best
>>
>>
>>25964149
now continuing Bug Bite a bit http://pastebin.com/VDeQCPv6
sorry ive been MIA for a month or so. all i can promise is that i post when possible.

>With a sigh, Kalakcha turns back to his old lieutenant.
>"I'll admit, I would have behaved exactly as you expected."
>He lowers his head.
>"I'm... not sure what to do anymore."
>The lieutenant lowers his head as Kalakcha continues.
>"I must complete my missions, which are not only passed down directly from The Queen, but a promise to this human that I would personally make sure we all left together when you were found."
>He nods in response.
>"I understand, sir. It can't be helped."
>Kalakcha backs up a little.
>"For what it's worth, I'm sorry it has to be this way."
>He turns to look at you.
>"When you are ready, we can fulfill our bargain."
>Celestia turns to you.
>"What exactly was this bargain?"
>You stand up and scratch your neck.
"I'm supposed to escort them all out of Equestria, to wherever their hive is. I'm not sure where it is. I just kind of assumed."
>"It is indeed outside the borders of Equestria."
>Kalakcha responds as he signals his swarm to get ready to depart.
"Is, uh, that guy gonna try to fight, or run or something?"
>Lieutenant shakes his head.
>"There would be no reason. Even if I escaped, it would just bring more of the hive down upon the one I care about."
>Celestia gives you a concerned look.
>"I'm not sure it is wise for you to do this. While some changelings may be an agreeable sort, the hive follows its queen, and she will- may not be as understanding."
>While the changelings talk among themselves, she pulls you close and whispers.
>"To be frank, she's evil. Pure evil."
>You gently push her away from you a bit and talk normally.
"C'mon, you guys said the same thing about that Discord guy and he's pretty fun to hang out with."
>She frowns in frustration.
>"Hm, Anon, this isn't the same thing."
>>
>>
File: 133513564405.png (87 KB, 372x375) Image search: [Google]
133513564405.png
87 KB, 372x375
i want to cum inside bug pone many times
>>
File: 133513578732.png (786 KB, 1392x1200) Image search: [Google]
133513578732.png
786 KB, 1392x1200
MANY TIMES
>>
>>
File: 133513548204.jpg (257 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
133513548204.jpg
257 KB, 600x527
>>
File: 133552595798.png (611 KB, 678x994) Image search: [Google]
133552595798.png
611 KB, 678x994
>>
>>25976219
Gotta wonder if it would be healthy to kiss that.
>>
>>25976112
>http://pastebin.com/VDeQCPv6
AND THEN THERE WAS SCRIBBLE
>>
File: Chrysalis Portrait.png (1 MB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis Portrait.png
1 MB, 774x1032
>>25976242
you wouldn't do it anyway?
>>
>>25976112
>You shrug.
"Look, I'm supposed to find a way to broker some sort of peace agreement, right? I'm the, uh, that one guy-"
>"Diplomat."
>You nod towards Kalakcha.
"Thanks. I'm one of the diplomats which means this is kinda my job, on top of all those other reasons I'm going. You said it yourself, if there's any chance, we have to try."
>She looks to the side.
>"I did say that, but I do not think you fully grasp what you're volunteering for by going about it in such a straightforward manner."
"I can handle it. Maybe she'll even like me?"
>Kalakcha brushes past your leg.
>"She won't."
>You frown.
"Not helping."
>"Was I supposed to lie? Since your princess mentioned it, I must say I agree with her."
>Celestia looks embarrassed as he continues.
>"Our Queen will not tolerate your presence. It is likely she will drain you and discard you without you ever having a chance to say anything. I understand what you wish to accomplish, but I don't want you to go in with false expectations. I respect you too much to allow that."
>You cross your arms as they begin walking towards your door.
"Respect? I thought we were friends by now."
>The lieutenant scoffs at your remark.
>"Respect from a commander is almost kinship. You're practically an honorary member of the swarm."
>You prop up an eyebrow.
"Oh, neat."
>"Our Queen will still kill you despite this."
>He finishes.
"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
>>
>>
>>
>>25976282
Well...

Yeah, I'd probably just take the risk.
>>
>>25976355
that's the spirit
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>25976293
>An hour of walking later, your little group of ordinary ponies find themselves at the edge of the border of Canterlot.
>This is the furthest you've ever been.
>After some more convincing, Celestia finally agreed to let you do this yourself and quickly teleported herself away.
>Knowing her, she's going to spy on you in some way.
>Nothing you can do about it; she's at least as stubborn as you, and a lot more clever.
>Living more than a handful of centuries will give you that edge.
>As you look around, you figure you're far enough away from civilization to talk more openly now.
"What do you guys suppose she's gonna want for peace?"
>Kalakcha replies.
>"What do you mean?"
"You know, what are her terms? Her, uh, demands, or whatever."
>"The submission and obedience of all her subjects, which would extend to allies as well."
>You curl your lip.
"Is that all? No wonder you guys don't have any allies."
>"Those who do not agree to the terms are removed."
>You rub your chin thoughtfully for a moment.
"Why would any of you follow a ruler like that?"
>The lieutenant looks down as Kalakcha responds once more.
>"It's not a disagreeable way to live. In return for unshakable loyalty, she makes sure we are always provided for. Is it too much to ask that your subjects trust and obey your commands as ruler?"
"What if you don't want to?"
>He thinks a moment on this, but the lieutenant speaks up first.
>"Then you don't, and you face the consequences of your actions."
>He looks over at his commander.
>"Or you do, and are rewarded."
>>
>>25976445
>You shake your head.
"Seems like it'd be a lot easier to live with a ruler who-"
>This time, Kalakcha cuts you off.
>"Please, do not speak ill of my queen. I understand how you and your princess feel relative to how she rules compared to The Queen. However, you know very little about her, or our past. She has sacrificed more than she asks of us to keep everyone safe and alive."
>You reflect on this in silence for a moment.
>While it's true she may have done some shit to earn their respect in the past, there's no excuse for treating your followers like tools.
"I didn't mean for it to sound like I was insulting her or something. It's possible to talk about shit in a purely theoretical sense, you know."
>Kalakcha doesn't turn to look at you as everyone continues walking, though you note a tinge of annoyance in his voice.
>"We both know there is nothing theoretical about this conversation. For one who does not even show respect to his princess, I do not expect you to understand."
>You prop up an eyebrow.
"Whoa dude, back up a sec. I might not go through all the stupid secret handshakes and other shit, but when did I ever say I don't respect Sunbutt?"
>This time he turns to look at you.
>"That, you just did so again. That's just one example, and there are many more. Don't forget our lunch with those royal guards as well. Not even they respect your leaders-"
"No, wait."
>"And the attitude of subjects towards their leaders-"
"Hey."
>"Is a reflection of that leader's abilities to-"
"Alright, fucking stop."
>You stop walking and grab him by his shoulder so he stops as well.
>His expression hardly changes.
>>
File: 133546799744.jpg (88 KB, 722x1107) Image search: [Google]
133546799744.jpg
88 KB, 722x1107
>>
File: 133523573969.png (852 KB, 1024x1048) Image search: [Google]
133523573969.png
852 KB, 1024x1048
>>
>>25976644
"You were just on about how I don't get it. Well, guess what? You don't get it, either. She's the leader, but she's not just our leader. She's my friend. Friends fuck with each other for fun because that's what friends do. It has nothing to do with respect or her abilities. As for the guards, they were talking about nobles that whole time, which as far as I'm concerned just means they're rich, and being rich doesn't automatically grant you respect. You gotta earn that shit, no matter who or what you are."
>You cross your arms.
"All it sounds like to me is your queen doesn't think of anyone as her friend. You're just a bunch of pawns."
>His swarm looks shocked and exchange nervous glances.
>Even the lieutenant seems a bit disturbed.
>Kalakcha's eyes narrow on you.
>"You would do well to stop insulting my Queen, human."
>You roll your eyes.
"Or what? You gonna kick my ass? I already beat three of your guys, I think I can handle two more little bugs."
>For what feels like forever, you both merely stare each other down.
>You're the first to break the silence.
"If you're not gonna fucking do anything, then at least keep walking. We're wasting time."
>You hold up a hand palm up in front of you.
>His hooves dig into the ground, but ultimately he turns from you and continues walking.
>The rest of the swarm are on his heels.
>They say nothing and try their best to keep a neutral expression.
>You shove your hands into your pockets and wait for them to gain a little distance before you continue.
>This peace is off to a fantastic start.
>>
>>25976727
>What you would guess is about two hours pass is complete silence, save for the gentle thumping of hooves and feet on the hard soil.
>Your eyes haven't left Kalakcha since your argument.
>You're not sure you could catch them if they bolted from this distance back, but at this point that would suit you just fine.
>You wouldn't even try to catch them again.
>The lieutenant slows down a bit and allows himself to fall away from his group.
>You chuckle.
>Maybe he's gonna be the one who bolts.
>A few moments later, he's fallen far enough behind to be walking side by side with you.
>You don't acknowledge him, nor does he acknowledge you.
>He simply slips in and you walk side by side in silence for a few minutes.
>Eventually, he turns and looks up at you, studying your face.
>You do your best to continue ignoring him, but his staring begins to bother you.
>When you can't take anymore, you look down at him and give him a sarcastic smile.
"Can I help you with something?"
>No sooner do you finish speaking does he start.
>"He cares very deeply about the hive and thinks of our Queen as the embodiment of it. When you insult her, you're insulting everything he cares for."
>You look back up at Kalakcha walking in the distance, still using that regular pony disguise.
"Whatever."
>"I wanted you to understand-"
>You don't even look down at him as you speak once more.
"Or maybe you're trying to distract me so your buddies up there can set up some kind of ambush cuz you can't take me in a direct battle, hm?"
>>
>>25976801
>He tilts his head slightly.
>"What?"
>You sigh and look down at him.
"I've had a lot of time to think back here."
>He nods and continues.
>"I wanted you to understand because I can tell he cares about you very deeply as well. I can't imagine how you managed to form such a connection in such a short period of time, but it's there."
>You prop up and eyebrow.
"Are you bullshitting me right now? How would you know that? You haven't even seen us do anything together except argue a while ago."
>He grins a bit and looks forward.
>"I don't need to. I've known the commander longer than anyone. It was no accident we were paired together in the same swarm, and while we don't normally use the term for ourselves, you could probably describe us as close friends."
>You can't help but blurt out a laugh.
"Ya, friends. Is that why you turned him over to some guards to go get tortured? I hope me and you aren't friends."
>His smile fades as he stops walking and looks at the ground.
>Your grin fades as well as you notice and turn back to look at him.
>"Have you ever loved anyone, Anon?"
>Hm.
>Not really.
>You've had a few crushes, but nothing serious.
>You shrug at him.
"Eh."
>"If you were forced to choose between your friends and the one you love, who do you think you would choose?"
>He doesn't wait for you to answer as he continues walking.
>You stand there as he passes by you.
>"It is a choice I hope you never have to make, because it is a choice that destroys you."
>>
>>25976890
>You feel like shit as you quicken your pace and approach the lieutenant.
"Sorry man, I just wasn't thinking when I said that."
>He nods in response, and you continue walking side by side in silence once more.
>The rest of the swarm is still all together and keeping the same pace as ever.
>Kalakcha hasn't even turned to look back at you this whole time even though the others steal glances now and then.
>Whatever.
"So, tell me about this girl of yours."
>He doesn't hesitate to respond.
>"I will not. Celestia may know who she is, but that's where the list ends."
>You look away.
"Jesus dude, it's not like I'm gonna go hunt her down, and you can talk about her without mentioning her name."
>He doesn't say anything else for a while.
>"I noticed you couldn't help but give everyone their own name."
"Hm?"
>"She insisted I have one, too."
>You grin.
"Oh good, so you already have a name I can call you."
>He looks away.
>"It was a concept I didn't like when she told me everyone needed their own name. I already had a respected title; Swarm Lieutenant Eleven."
"Did you tell her that?"
>You speak sarcastically, but you don't think he got it.
>"No. That information should never be revealed to anyone outside of the hive, and since I couldn't tell her my title, she insisted on giving me my own personal name. After she used it for so long, I began to understand the significance of having a unique identity."
"You mean other than because it's practical?"
>He turns back to look at you.
>"Anyone can hold the title Swarm Lieutenant Eleven, but I will always be me, and therein is the significance of a name. It acknowledges my existence, not my profession."
>You look down at him.
"So what's your name?"
>He looks forward once more and practically glows with pride.
>"Bright Eyes."
>>
>>25976966
>You grin at the silly name, but you can't help but feel happy for him when you see how proud he is to have it.
>At least she's more creative than you.
>References are the bottom of the barrel, and you scrape there quite often.
"That's a pretty cool name, Bright Eyes."
>His eyes close as he looks up slightly and takes a deep breath.
>"It feels great to hear my name."
>You never thought you'd hear someone say that who wasn't a narcissist or attention whore.
"If I keep saying it over and over, would it get awkward?"
>He seems to remember where he is as his eyes shoot open and his expression returns to neutral gear.
"Feel free to call the other swarm members by the names I gave them. It still bothers them, which is fun."
>He actually laughs a bit at what you said.
>"I'm sure my underlings will never like those names, but I have a feeling my commander will grow attached to his."
>You shrug.
"Part of that care thing your spider sense picked up? I'd say we're friends, but I'm beginning to doubt that will count for much once we get there."
>He frowns.
>"You are right. I failed to choose my hive over myself."
>He looks you in the eyes.
>They're full of sorrow.
>"He will not."
>You scratch your neck.
"How can you be so sure, though? He's a bit different now."
>He looks forward at his commander as he speaks.
>"I've known him nearly my entire life, and in all of that time... He never has."
>You look forward as well.
>"Why do you think I was made his lieutenant and he the commander?"
>>
>>25977072
>The thought never really crossed your mind.
>You assumed he was just the better leader.
>That got you wondering, though.
>In a society where the matriarch demands complete control, who would she entrust with other leadership positions?
>A shiver crawls up your spine.
>Maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do.
>Do you?
>You have your doubts that it was all an act the entire time.
"I'm not sure what to think, but I don't think he's going to sell me out or anything. Guess I'll have to see."
>"And you will see."
>He looks back over at you and offers a weak grin.
>"You seem like a decent creature. I'll do what I can to help you, though I fear it will be very little."
>You mock him a bit.
"D'aww, that's sweet. Aren't you already going to be whipped for helping someone else, though? You should pace yourself Jesus."
>"Then we will suffer a bit together, won't we?"
>You give him a couple friendly slaps on the back and nod.
>You're currently feuding with your hubby, but at least you made a new bug friend in the meantime.
>This peace is back on track, kinda.
"How much further is this damn place? The sun's setting soon."
>He looks at the sky before looking at the surroundings.
>"It's usually a quarter-day's flight. This pace is extremely slow compared to that. We will have to stop for the night and continue in the morning. As for distance, I can only tell you when we've reached the halfway point."
"We're not even fucking halfway there?"
>You press your hands into your face and groan.
>Bright gives you an odd look.
>"It is outside of Equestria. How far did you expect that to be?"
>>
>>25977162
>You let your arms flop to your sides.
"I don't fucking know. Ponies are small. I thought their land would be small, too."
>Now that you think about it some more, that's really stupid reasoning.
>"That is a very strange reason to make that assumption."
>Ya, fine.
>Of course, it is still relatively small if you guys can make it to a border from the center in only a couple days of walking.
>That's not even the size of one of your old states.
>"A species size does not determine their territory. Their strength does."
"That's not what I meant, but it doesn't matter. It was a stupid assumption."

anon then came down with a severe case of writers block and committed suicide. he didnt survive.
>>
File: Not a cider fan.png (147 KB, 900x846) Image search: [Google]
Not a cider fan.png
147 KB, 900x846
Good night bump.
>>
Morning bump
>>
So we're all in agreement that Chrysalis is the pony that got Love Poisoned, right?
>>
>>25978628
While I'm not a big fan of the comics, I do sort of like the way they made her origin story. She simply is and she has no tragic or sad background that makes her the way she is. Chrysalis is completely happy with being a jerk.
>>
>>25978727
Oh shit, there was a comic for her BG?
How was it?
>>
>>25978736

Was Fiendship is Magic #5.
>>
>>25978727
the only problem with that is theres zero room for creativity. villains who are villains for the sole purpose of being the villain are a pet peeve of mine. i believe every action needs a motive.
>>
>>25978959
She's a magical evil creature who steals good emotions. Her motive is evil because the ponies are her foodsource. She chooses to act like a bitch about it because it is the more enjoyable way to go about it.
I don't see anyone lamenting about pigs when they eat bacon.
>>
>>25979004
Well the nature of her powers certainly makes it difficult for her not to be evil.
I guess if they weren't sucking ponies dry taking out love and just doing it bit by bit and being nicer about it it wouldn't be as big a deal.
>>
> Page 7
Shit, that didn't take long!
>>
>>25979618
can we just settle that bug butt is a QT and not care about her motives and just worship our probably evil, possibly conflicted, but undeniably sexy insecto-equine queen
>>
>>25980651
I never argued that. Love me some evil bugbutt.
>>
Did anyone ever find that one Poem about Anon and Chrysalis?
He just typed it and it vanished.
>>
File: 856072.png (390 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
856072.png
390 KB, 1024x1280
>>25978959
>>25979618
She's basically just a predator being predatory.

Of course it comes naturally to be a bitch. Sympathy for her victims could get in the way of her species thriving.
>>
File: no.gif (670 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
670 KB, 266x199
>>25973064
pls halp nu nuuuu
>>
>>25980870
>"Sympathy? These ponies are our food!"
She's like a vampire. A sexy one
>>
>>25980870
i mean if their source of food is love, then being an asshole is kind of counter productive.
>>
You know, the idea that Chrysalis was attacking Canterlot out of need, rather than want, is kind of a weird one. It's considered to pretty much be canon by a lot of people, but I don't actually think that it's true.
We know that Changelings feed off love (though we lack some details on exactly how that's supposed to work), and that it's the Queen's role to provide that food. But there's never any mention that she had to attack Canterlot in particular, or that they were starving. In fact, Chrysalis seems more focused about the power all of Equastria's love will give her, rather than the love as a nutrient. In terms of how the writers intended her to be, I definitely think that she was supposed to be another powerhungry villain. Sure, she gets something other than power, namely food, in the process, but I don't think feeding was the motive here at all. It was all about power and control.

In the end, you could probably read into it several ways, and I don't particularly care what people think, or how they write about Chrysalis in terms of her goals or her character. We all do that in different ways. But it's interesting to see how the idea that Chrysalis HAD to do this has become so prevalent, perhaps as something we tell ourselves to make her more sympathetic or interesting. A character with a fundamentally predatory nature is perhaps more interesting that just ambition to rule, so the former aspect gets focused.
Or maybe I'm just totally off. I don't know.
>>
>>25981481
Changelings can't eat love directed at them. If you loved a drone it would starve to death. Changelings are suffering.
>>
>>25981701
>Changelings can't eat love directed at them
that hasnt been officially established in the show. in fact, changelings are probably the most ambiguous creatures theyve shown thus far.
>>
>>25981701
>Changelings can't eat love directed at them
I don't see why not.
It seems to me that whenever there's love, they can eat it. Where that love is directed doesn't matter, just that it's love.
>>
>>25981782
Then why would they need to steal it forcibly like Chrysalis did to Shining? She would have been able to have the love given to her disguised as Cadence.
>>
>>25974436
Here is the pastebin for my stpry, the title is King Of The Changelings
http://pastebin.com/2L9u0AMh

I'll keep writing for a while too,

>>
>>25981821
>Then why would they need to steal it forcibly like Chrysalis did to Shining?
Because Shining loved Cadence, and not Chrysalis. Hence the disguise.
>>
>>25981821
She did get a lot of love while disguised. That's how she became able to beat Celestia.

But I guess she was more ambitious than that.
>>
>>25981860
Right but the disguise wasn't enough, she had to extract it from him.
>>
>>25981821
which she did. technically the love was directed at her even if it was under false pretense.
>>
>>25981855

Added, if you have a synopsis for your own story, feel free to post it as well.
>>
File: 891239.png (964 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
891239.png
964 KB, 1920x1080
>>25981672
I agree that I didn't get the impression that she invaded out of desparation and that her people was on the brink of starvation.

It looked more like she decided to go big rather than just try to get by for once. It was a dream of hers, as stated in her song.
So yeah, she was powerhungry.

I don't know about control, though. It seemed more like indulgence, basically the changeling version of gluttony.

But she's undeniably evil if not downright sadistic.
When Canterlot was being torn apart and Twilight could be taunted and mentally tormented in the abandoned mine, she was having the time of her life.
>>
>>25981672
>We know that Changelings feed off love (though we lack some details on exactly how that's supposed to work)
Well, we did see Chysalis feed once.

By zapping Shining Armor in the face with a laser beam.
>>
>>25982168
Was that feeding or just mindfucking him?
>>
>>25982168
that was probably an illusion spell or mind control spell of some kind. my theory is it was basically a magical version of negative reinforcement. when he confirmed he was disagreeing with her, he felt a sharp pain in his head.
>>
>>25982243
She had been doing it regularly, supposedly to help with his headaches, so I assume it was feeding.
>>
>>25981481
The issues is that Changelings are gluttons.
If they were more subtle with their feeding, there's no reason that they couldn't be incorporated into the rest of Equestria.
But they're bugs/locusts, so it isn't surprising.
>>
File: dont go to bed.png (145 KB, 780x463) Image search: [Google]
dont go to bed.png
145 KB, 780x463
>>25982329
didnt notice all those "clones" in season 1 and 2?
>>
>>25982292
And I assumed she was repeatedly covering inconsistencies of her disguise by mindfucking him.
Also, a way to weaken his shield spell.
>>
>this thread
If bugs are our horses then why did we let two threads prematurely die?

Good night.
>>
>>25982287
>mind control spell of some kind
>when he confirmed he was disagreeing with her, he felt a sharp pain in his head
Just rewatched the scene. You may actually have a point.

He also had the green googly eyes afterwards, like when he was braindead after Chrysalis had revealed herself.
>>
File: 2111813364.png (218 KB, 717x631) Image search: [Google]
2111813364.png
218 KB, 717x631
>>25982362
It was foreshadowing all along!
>>
File: Cheese legs.jpg (430 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cheese legs.jpg
430 KB, 1280x720
>>25982379
I know, right!?
>>
File: WITNESS ME.png (293 KB, 792x1010) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.png
293 KB, 792x1010
>>25973064
>>
File: 8499.png (115 KB, 1461x896) Image search: [Google]
8499.png
115 KB, 1461x896
>>25982861
Fucking cracks me up every time.
>>
So are any of you guys into the Draco In Leather Pants theories about Bughorse?
>>
>>25981895
Where did you get that idea?

>>25982066
The control part is something she says in her song, as well as the whole "First, we take Canterlot. And then, all of Equestria!" line. But yeah, I wouldn't put a lot of weight on it. Just something that popped into my mind.

>>25982168
I'm pretty sure that wasn't feeding, but rather Chrysalis casting a spell on him. She was wearing him out and mindcontrolling him. The love feeding is probably more ambient.

>>25982329
Why integrate when you could just take over, and become much more powerful as a result?
>>
>>25983052
what theories?
>>
>>25983073
Because being evil is bad.
>>
>>25983052
Not really.
I think most of us know that she's evil, we just think it's fun or interesting when she's portrayed as something more sympathetic or even a character with justifiable motives.
I do for example find it fun to write her as a rather incompetent moron, or a nice girl, but I'm not going to claim that's what she actually is.
>>
File: 111819.png (148 KB, 531x520) Image search: [Google]
111819.png
148 KB, 531x520
>>25982329
The thought of changelings successfully incorporating into society is honestly pretty scary.
I find doppelgangers unnerving, and changelings are basically a mix of that and succubi. Succubi are hot, though.

It can create some pretty eerie scenarios, like an acquaintance or friend of yours suddenly acting strangely and then finding out that the real one is gone or straight up dead.
Or meeting a hot, flirty chick and gettig into a relationship with her, and later find out she's actually a horrific monster in disguise.
>>
>>25982893
mediocre
>>
>>25983052
>Draco In Leather Pants theories
Theories that say she's not as evil as she seems?

No, but I'm not surprised that they exist.
>>
>>25983052
i like to think she perhaps started doing morally questionable things to help her hive survive, then over time it became more for her pleasure than to survive
>>
>>25982893
kek
>>
File: Fun.png (199 KB, 571x480) Image search: [Google]
Fun.png
199 KB, 571x480
>>25983107
>>
File: Anub'arak_The_Traitor_King.jpg (36 KB, 337x244) Image search: [Google]
Anub'arak_The_Traitor_King.jpg
36 KB, 337x244
>>25962751
what a beautiful specimen you are. are you a child of Azjol Nerub?
>>
File: TRAIT ME UP.jpg (70 KB, 784x904) Image search: [Google]
TRAIT ME UP.jpg
70 KB, 784x904
>>25983881
TRAITOR
>>
>>25983490
So she was corrupted? By herself?

Not sure if that's ironic but it's definitely something.
>>
File: 1447025905803.png (279 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1447025905803.png
279 KB, 346x427
>>25983881
>>25983894
why did i kek so hard at this?
>>
>>25983911

You either die a hero or live to see yourself become the villain.
>>
File: HSpuDg3.jpg (41 KB, 794x625) Image search: [Google]
HSpuDg3.jpg
41 KB, 794x625
>>25983920
Because I have a folder FULL of TR8-0R and I don't have anything else to do.
>>
>>25983894
That's "traitor KING" to you, maggot!
>>
>>25983881
Anub'arak and Changelings green when?
>>
File: 524.jpg (45 KB, 680x422) Image search: [Google]
524.jpg
45 KB, 680x422
>>25983956
"Bitch Please,"
>>
File: laughing derpy.gif (1 MB, 355x346) Image search: [Google]
laughing derpy.gif
1 MB, 355x346
>>25983881
Muh Nigg-
>>25983894
Muh sides!
>>
>>25983960
>Anub'arak and Changelings.
Hey guys, how'd my writing turn out?
>>
>>25983960
I'd rather see her and Shining get into a nerd fight over hyperspace hyperwars vs some clever name for warcraft
>>
>>25983911
if youve played fallout 4, there were some minutemen who became a raider group as told by their terminal. they stole because they had to, and then started enjoying it, and then eventually were just full on assholes for fun.
>>
File: My name.png (249 KB, 467x351) Image search: [Google]
My name.png
249 KB, 467x351
>>25983960

After that massive dump I made;
>>25934464
it's gonna be a while before I've got more to put up. But rest assured it is coming.
And then so will you.
>>
File: TrayTor Intensifies.gif (958 KB, 429x476) Image search: [Google]
TrayTor Intensifies.gif
958 KB, 429x476
>>25983894
>>
>>25983995
>implying spacestrife isn't just a isn't just a very obvious ripoff of hyperspace hyperwars
>implying hyperstrife isn't just a isn't just a very obvious ripoff of hyperwars medieval
Snowstorm are a bunch or hacks.
>>
File: 1426836371178.png (217 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1426836371178.png
217 KB, 819x1024
>>25984068
>spacestrife
>hyperstrife
I love you.
>>
File: loyaty.gif (563 KB, 477x703) Image search: [Google]
loyaty.gif
563 KB, 477x703
>>25984056
>>
>>25984040
sorry mate, i just popped in the thread. i appreciate your work.
>>
>>25983881
Nerubians were objectively the best race in Azeroth
Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't
>>
File: file.png (761 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
file.png
761 KB, 1024x576
>>25984072
Any time, m8.
>>
File: hes right.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
hes right.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>25984114
>>
File: This means.png (530 KB, 682x474) Image search: [Google]
This means.png
530 KB, 682x474
>>25984080
Thanks!
Random pic for fun.
>>
>>25962751
how are changelings named, if at all?
>>
>>25984676
Well, "Chrysalis" would suggest their names are insect-related.
>>
>>25984730
Chrysalis is the name the ponies gave her. You can't pronounce changeling names without a vibrating thorax.
>>
>>25962751
She may look happy on the outside but inside you know she's crying for Shiny to be her king after the wedding incident.
>>
>>25984750
I'd like to think they have slightly more meaningful names than Hrrrrzkh and Shhzrrzrch.
>>
>>25984676

I use Mantid names from World of Warcraft
>>
File: notext_bmp_by_whazzam95-d9m8czc.png (3 MB, 2640x2200) Image search: [Google]
notext_bmp_by_whazzam95-d9m8czc.png
3 MB, 2640x2200
>>
>>25984792
Nah, she just wants to steal him to teach Cadance a lesson about humiliating a changeling queen.
>>
>>25984676
Well, we naturally don't know, because we don't actually know anything about them. Maybe they have a complex and traditional naming system, or maybe they aren't named at all. We really can't know.

The only named one we know of is Chrysalis herself, but that's perhaps of limited help. Her name isn't even spoken in ACW. She's a Queen, after all.
Do only queens have names? Do queens have the same type of names as regular Changelings? Is Chrysalis her only name? Is she even called Chrysalis among Changelings, or is it what ponies call her? We have no idea.

Now, Chrysalis isn't in English a person's name, it's just a noun. In fact, it's the pupal stage for butterflies.
Now, the name comes to English through Latin chrysallis, which comes from Greek chrysallís, which is again derived from the Greek word for gold, chrysós.
So I'd say that the closest you get is probably going to be insect-related words of Greek origin. But that's really only speculation.

I've always liked the name Aurelia, which is another word that means both golden and chrysalis. Though it's of Latin origin.
I've generally done mixed (faux) Greek and Latin for Changeling royalty when writing, and more normal names for regular changelings, but I honestly don't have a strong preference either way.
I did a bit of thinking on Changeling language while working on some random tables a while back, but nothing especially usable came out of it.
>>
>>25984884
>mixed (faux) Greek and Latin for Changeling royalty, and more normal names for regular changelings
This seems pretty appropriate when the princess sisters have latin names while ordinary ponies just have adjectives and nouns.
>>
>>25983881
Nerub'anon in Equestria when?
>>
>>25984947
Yeah, that was some of the idea. Plus some inspiration from some of the names found in real life royalty.
Because there's always someone out there called things like Margrethe Alexandrine Þórhildur Ingrid of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, or Johannes Adam Ferdinand Alois Josef Maria Marco d'Aviano Pius of Liechtenstein. Because monarchs are crazy.

For me, this is the sort of idea that works best with writing. I mean, it's nice to have ideas about Changeling names and language and all that, but writing is probably the only way you're going to actually use it. And I feel like it works great as a way to distinguish between Chrysalis and her drones, and also to set the tone of a story.

So if I have a more serious thing, I can call the Queen "Thesmos Umbraid Chrysalis" (or something less extreme), and the Drone "Vanya" or something pony-like, like "Seafoam" or "Timeofday Shinebright". And I can start stacking titles on Chrysalis if I feel like it, like "Ruler of the Northern Hives, Blood of Umbra, Rightful Heiress of the Changeling Horde, Scourge of The San Palomino Desert, Volunteer Firefighter, and Favourite Deputy". Or something less extreme.
But if it's just a dumb comedy, I'd call the Queen "Chrysalis Aurelia Sanguis Kholé Melas Phlégma Umbra Chiton Thesmós Arche Exélixi Ataraxia Bindle Featherstone Mataxa Argent Peína Aisthesis Albert Sophia III", and the Drone "Bob".
>>
Any of you /bug/ people know some good chrysalis and nightmare moon green? I am in a mood for black coated mares with dragon eyes and fangs tonight.
>>
File: 1418330568852.jpg (740 KB, 1832x1460) Image search: [Google]
1418330568852.jpg
740 KB, 1832x1460
Writing for Ik'thik part II has started. Not sure when I'll be ready to start posting, though.
>>
>the place is silent after Sombra spoke
>you can't hide it anymore, you run towards Chrysalis, tearing all the way and hug her
>she hesitates for a moment, but then she reacts and hugs you as well, also crying
>"What do you think that you are doing?" Sombra says, still serious
"Y-you are going to p-pass through me to hurt h-her!"
>you yell, as your emotions take control of you
"Y-you are going to have t-to k-kill me if you want to touch her!"
>you knew could,and easily
>but that doesn't stop you from protecting Chrysalis
>she is your love, your Queen
>you told her once that you were going to protecther with your life
>and you are
>yo close your eyes, and wait for the attack of Sombra
>but it never comes
>you open your eyes again, and Sombra is still there, just...doing nothing
"What are you waiting for?!, Come on an hit me!"
>"you are a fool, but a brave one". Sombra says while taking a seat
"...what?"
>"you know, I may be a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them, I told you I was going to help you if you let me free, you made your part of the deal, and now I will do mine".
>...holy shit
>he was actually going to help
>your plan actually worked
>a giant fire starts surrounding you
>the flames slowly start to wrap around you, and penetrate through your skin
>you can feel the power
>holy crap this is so much magic
>you feel like you are burning, is an agonizing flame, and then Sombra becomes a shadow and guns towards you
>he hits you in the middle of your chest, and the shadow starts to spread to your body now
"Chrysalis! I ARGHH!!, I L-LOVE YOU!!"
>she just stares at you while crying
>is too much for her to see you in pain
>but she stays there
>watching, knowing that jist her presence helps you to endure the pain
>she was always there, she was always loyal to you
>from the smallest things
>she was there even in your dumbest ideas, yes she laughed at you, but she was there, never the less
>>
>she never left you alone
>even when things got really bad in Equestria, she never doubted of you
>in fact, she never even thought about leaving you
>you know that because you suggested that idea to her, to leave the Crystal Empire with the changelings, and you were going to stay to defend the castle
>it was the only time she got mad at you, and slapped you so hard that you started bleeding
>the memory is still fresh in you mind
>"don't you ever say that again! Ever! Never in your life!!" You remember saying that, she was crying too
>she loved you so much
>and she was never going to leave your side, the same way you were never going to leave hers
>"ANON!"
>Chrysalis shout brought you back to reality
>the shadow was covering your face
>the last image you had before covering your eyes was that of Chrysalis running towards you
>once you couldn't see anything, the pain stopped
>you were just able to listen to your heart beating
>"it is done". You hear Sombra says
>another flame uncovers the shadows
>you are alive
>and...you feel changed
>you look to your body too see if their are any changes, but everything seems fine, exept for your clothes
>you have what resembles a medieval armor, but your body is not fully covered
>you don't have a chestplate, but your shoulders and forearms are covered in metal
>you have a pair of metal boots, and you have the same red coat that Sombra had
>you look back at Chrysalis, and she is surprised as well
>"...Anon? Are you ok?" She says, both surprised and concerned
>"he is" Sombra says from the other side of the room
>he still has his armor on, but he doesn't have the red coat anymore
>"I gave him my powers, he has the same abilities as me now, that does not mean that I am powerless now, I am still able to fight on my own".
>>
>"I still posses the power of the Crystals, but you have the magic now"
>Chrysalis starts walking towards you, as calm as possible
>and slowly she starts hugging you
>"Please..don't you ever scare me like that again...I thought I was going to lose you..."
>you lift her chin, so that your eyes meet hers
"Hey honey, listen to me, have any of my plans ever failed before?"
>"yes" she says, with the most innocent face ever
>"you made a mess when you tried to cut the Crystals in our room, and made a fire when you tried to cook dinner in our aniversary, and you blew part of the castle when you tried to make a sandwich with magic".
>...
>...
>welp, at least this one worked
"Yes, that might be true, but when it comes to protect my family, I will do everything I can, even if it means to pit my life at risk, to make you that you and our children are safe".
>she slowy smiles, and you kiss her
>it was a small kiss, but it meant everything for you
>you slowly stand up and see that Sombra is walking towards you
" King Sombra, I have no words to te-
>please, only refer to me as Sombra, I gave you my title when I gave you my magic, that is why you have my coat and my crown".
>you didn't even notice the crown before
>"I am aware you were king before, but now, you are also my king".
>...holy shit
>"and I would like to make a request to you, I would like to help you defeat those new threats that are surrounding Equestria, you freed me from my prision, the one I was going to spend eternity in, and as a symbol of gratitude, I would like to fight by your side".
>holy crap, you were not expecting this
>before you can say something he faces Chrysalis now
>"but to fight to your side, I need to know that your Queen Chrysalis is okay with it, and if she can forgive me for what I did in the past, and allows me to serve her kingdom now"
>Chrysalis is surprisingly calm
>so calm that you start to paranoid instead
>>
>what if she is still frozen in fear?
>what if she doesn't forgives him?
>what if she-
>before you can think on anything else
>she raises her hoof, and puts it in one of Sombra's shoulder
>"I...forgive you".
>after hearing that, Sombra vows to Chrysalis
>"thank you, my Queen."
>...
>wow
>Sombra moves back, and gives you a smile
>more like a smirk actually
>heh, seems like the guy you could have some beers and tell storys about fight
>focus Anon
"Alright, come on Sombra, lets end this once and for all"
>you say as you try to levitate, but you just end up all over the place
>you crash in all the walls, and finally smah yourself to the floor
>damn, this is some powerfull magic
>with all the patience in the world he walks toward you
>"not yet, your body needs to get familiarized with the magic, you need to learn to control it, and even with all that magic, you, or rather we, are still no match to the foes you described."
"What do you mean still no match?! You..
>you were about to says that he conquered the Crystal Empire
>but you remembered that it was Chrysalis Empire he tried to destroy
>close one
>you need to think more before you speak
>" if they where able to take down Celestia and Luna, we are no match for them yet, we need to gather more help."
"Well...what do you have in mind?"
>"do you know if the two sisters are alive?"
>"yes" Chrysalis responds
>"in fact, Princes Cadance and Shinning Armor went to loom for them, because we don't know their location."
>"finding them will not be a problem now, I can get in contact with them via telepathy, and tell them to come.", Sombra says, while looking at the sun
"Great, so that way we can tell them to fight with us."
>"not exactly."
"...What do you mean?"
>"we don't need the sisters, actually we only need Luna."
>as he says that he turns around to you, and he has a smirk on his face
"Or to be more exactly, her alter ego."
>...oh shit
>you knew what he was talking about
>"we need, Nightmare Moon."
>>
Nooooooooooooo lets keep the thread alive
>>
File: 1447367589588.gif (38 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
1447367589588.gif
38 KB, 375x300
>>
File: saki.webm (567 KB, 871x637) Image search: [Google]
saki.webm
567 KB, 871x637
>>25988920
>>
>>25989112
>you will never eat out sexy bug pone "against your will"
>>
>>25989893
why even have lips and a tongue?
>>
Buggle bump!
>>
>>25982893
>transparent wings
that fucked me up
>>
Bumping 4 bugbutt
>>
> Page 8
You will fucking live, damn you!
>>
>>25991120
theyre always transparent
>>
File: 1451874675858.png (27 KB, 341x479) Image search: [Google]
1451874675858.png
27 KB, 341x479
>>
gonna see if i cant finish bug bite before i return in a couple weeks. i have a habit of rushing endings to get it done, but im trying not to do that with this one.
>>
File: 1446364245302.jpg (560 KB, 1500x2259) Image search: [Google]
1446364245302.jpg
560 KB, 1500x2259
I need to fill my Chrysalis folder more!

Images in this thread aren't enough!

oh and here's an erotic changeling
>>
File: 1445212327110.png (288 KB, 899x1194) Image search: [Google]
1445212327110.png
288 KB, 899x1194
Crossposting
>>25983748
>>
>>25995781
>This love tastes weird... It tastes wrong...
>>
Is nobody else going to make some green?
>>
File: Fan_n_Writefag.gif (396 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
Fan_n_Writefag.gif
396 KB, 240x135
>>25996415
theres hardly any responses to whats already here.
>>
>>25996549
I guess you are right...I liked the story of anon and sombra, hopefully in the next one
>>
>>25996415
See >>25995781
>>
>>25996604
I guess that's the new thread
>>
>>25997109
Nope. This right here is our bug lovin' home until it dies.
>>
Man there is not much green going on...hey bugfans would you like if I keep the story going? Maybe that way more people comes to the thread.
>>
>>25997388
more green is always better
>>
Now posting the start of the story continuing from http://pastebin.com/SPV2KMQA

Ik'thik the Diplomat

>You are Ik'thik, changeling drone, forward operating scout of the swarm.
>Atleast, that's what you did before a nasty accident brought you into the custody of the sister princesses of Equestria.
>Now, you are prisoner, and personal advisor to pony royalty.
>Twilight Sparkle speaks with you on an academic level, curious about what makes you tick, and how your world outlook differs from her own.
>To Celestia, you are an occasional advisor on matters of court, and an barometer on how various visiting dignitaries are feeling during state functions.
>Luna... You haven't interacted much with Luna.
>Her general operating hours don't mesh up well with yours.
>She has been generally friendly... Never any strong negative emotions coming from her.
>You get plenty of those from the guards.
>At first, you wore a gaudy prison jumpsuit, but Celestia granted you the ability to travel the castle in clothing of your own choice.
>Too many awkward questions from visitors about why some convict pony was seen so often in the castle.
>You were also granted more freedom of movement within the castle.
>Initially, you were kept to your quarters except when called upon by the princess, and 1 hour daily where you were escorted around the castle under armed guard.
>Because of your cooperative behavior, you were granted freedom of movement, except during several hours each day where you were on direct call to the princesses.
>The enchanted shackles you wore kept you bound to the castle anyway.
>>
>>25997899

>All in all, it's an improvement over the deepest dungeons of the castle you were initially held in.
>Especially because of Lavender.
>Your special somepony.
>She loves you, despite the fact that pretty much every other pony looks at you with disgust and hate because of what you are.
>In their eyes, some kind of horrible monster.
>On this afternoon, after having finished your courtly duties, disguised as Pine Fresh, you decided to go pay a visit Lavender while she performs her work.
>Stepping outside into the gardens, there is a distinct chill to the air.
>Spring will be arriving soon, the ponies celebrating Winter Wrap-up.
>On the far side of what must be a well tended garden in better weather, there is a large structure fairly well hidden behind hedges and trees, sunken slightly into the ground.
>The royal garden's maintainance shed.
>You walk to the entrance, down a small ramp, and enter the building.
>Still kinda chilly compared to the castle proper, but definitely better than outside.
>You're still kind of a baby when it comes to cold, though.
>At the very least, Canterlot wasn't as cold as...
>Cloudcrop.
>You sigh as you walk towards the sound of equipment being worked on.
>>
>>25997955

>The sound of working brings you to Lavender, working on a large lawn mower.
How you doing today, Lavender?
>She stops working, and looks to you.
>You feel the warm glow of Lavender's love as she smiles.
>"Almost done with getting this thing all ready for heavy use once spring gets here. How was your day?"
Boring. Just stood around the side of the throne room as ponies brought thier various problems to Celestia.
>Lavender steps over to you, and wraps you in a loving embrace.
>"Well, when I'm done with this, I won't have all that much more to do before spring. Then I'll probably be pretty busy again."
It'd be nice if we could do something since your not busy...
>Lavender sighs.
>"We are a bit limited here with the kinda stuff we can do, but I'm sure we can figure something out."
>She pauses for a moment, about to continue her work.
>"Oh, and something odd that happened this morning... Somepony came up and gave me a letter and said to give it to Pine Fresh."
>She nods her head over to a sealed scroll, sitting on a nearby cabinet.
>You use your magic to pick up the scroll, unseal and unroll it.
>To any pony this would appear to be a blank piece of parchment.
>However, to your changeling eyes, it contains a message.

That's it for now. Will make a new pastebin, and add it to the story archive at some point.
>>
>page 7
>>
>>25998633
Already?!
>>
File: 1434591525711.gif (848 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1434591525711.gif
848 KB, 500x281
>>
>>25998674
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah

>>
I'm about to throw some green in a few minutes, so I you bugfans don't have anything else to do ya'll can check out the story
>>
>>25999283

Good. The approaching get is gonna probably accelerate the board a lot for a short period while people shitpost.
>>
>you stand there in silence, looking at Chrysalis for a moment
>she is stunned and perplexed as much as you
>you turn your attention back to Sombra, who seems to be as calm as baby when it sleeps
"pardon me but...NIGHTMARE MOON?!? HOW ARE WE EVEN SUPPOSE TO TALK TO HER, IN FACT HOW ARE WE EVEN GOING TO GET TO HER?! DO WE APPROACH LUNA AND BE LIKE, 'HEY LUNA HOW ARE YOU? YOU THINK YOU CAN BE NIGHTMARE FOR US TO HELP US'?!?
>suddenly you feel something slapping your face
>it was Chrysalis hoof, and she is looking at you annoyed
>"get yourself together!" she says whispering, but definitely annoyed
>"you rambling about how difficult the situation is won't change anything!"
>you gather your emotions back, and respond her
"I am sorry my Queen, I will control myself better this time"
>you give a quick kiss in her lips trying to get her in a better mood
>did not help at all
>oh well, it was worth a try
>you turn around to face Sombra, now in a more relaxed way, you respond to him
>>
"I apologize for my attitude, but it just seems rather impossible and illogical to deal with such an evil being as Nightmare moon."
>"Lets not forget that only minutes ago it seemed also impossible and illogical to deal with such an evil being like me."
>...
>damn, he got you this time
"I..I guess that you are right, and it is worth a try"
>Sombra smiles
>"thank you for trusting in me, my King, and already have good news to you, I already localized the two sisters and the other princess as well, the are fine, and they should be here in a few hours."
>>
http://pastebin.com/2L9u0AMh
there is the pastebin for the story, I will throw some more green in another minutes, I will make as much green as I can todayto keep the thread going

your friendly writefag, BuggyAnon
>>
>>25999880

You have a synopsis, or you want me to write one for the pastebin?
>>
>>25999880
>>25999931

Synopsis - Anon, consort of Chrysalis, unseals the power of Sombra, and takes it into himself to fight an evil triumvirate of Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and Starlight Glimmer. Hikinks ensue.

I'm bad at writing synopsis because they tend to end in "hijinks ensue"
>>
>>26000240
Hey the sipnosis is really cool, thanks for that bro,

>>
>>26000240
The only thing though is that instead of saying unsealing the power of king sombra, write unsealing the power of the elements of harmony, you'll see why when the story develops some more
>>26000240

>>
>>26000516

Alright. Can do.

Thats why for adding new stories, I like to have the author give me some guidance for the synopsis.
>>
>>25989112
Muh dick
>>
>you find yourself wondering the castle, looking to your children, hugging them, talking to them, all sort of stuff a good father would do
>you made your way to the room in which you and Chrysalis sleep
>even though you were the rulers of the Crystal Empire, you never liked any fancy stuff, so your room was not that fancy
>you had a big bed, three shelfs full of books, a bathroom, and a closet with clothes
>you sit on the bed, thinking of you and Chrysalis, all your memories together
>you look at the door just to see that Chrysalis is there standing looking at you
>"remembering again?"
"Yeah, especially the first time we met, on how you were trying to kill me"
>"I w-was surprised okay? Besides, you said you like to live dangerously..."
>she says almost in a murmur, and her face was starting to turn red
"Its ok Chryssi, I had everything under control anyways."
>you says while you puff your chest, in an kind of macho-man playful voice
>Chrysalis looks at you, with sarcarsm in her eyes and a smirk on her face
>"yeeeaah, because begging for your life is sooo manly." She says as she flies towards you and land on the bed behind your back
>she proceeds to wrap her hooves around you waist and start kissing your cheek
"Hey, it was all a planned, I had a master plan to escape, and begging was part of it."
>Chrysalis can't do anything but laugh at your statement
>she then proceeds to lay on your lap, with her hoove on top of her forehead
>"oh yes my dear, you clearly had a plan, you were all tied up and you know well that you can't break the coccoon, is impossible."
"Oh yeah? Then tell me, how am I still alive then?"
>"I just thought you were cute"
>you then proceed to lift her up an you land yourself on the bed, putting her on top of you
"Oh really? So the Queen of the changelings had a soft spot of a mere mortal like me?"
>Chrysalis does not respond, but she proceeds to kiss you
>your lips lock with hers, and you start playing with her tounge
>>
>>26000564
No problem bruh, I am new to these writefag life and this is my first green to, so thanks for the help and yeah I'll try to make new stories too

>>
>your mind goes blank, as the only thing you can do is to enjoy your Queen
>she breaks up the kiss, a small string of saliva is still connecting both of your lips
>she cleans it up before speaking
>"you were saying my dear?"
"I...I...What?"
>she giggles, as she knew that kisses were your weak spot
>"that's what I thought" she says as she start to kiss your neck
"Yeah..wait what?"
>"shhh" she says while putting her hoof on your mouth, you slowly kiss her hoof back, and you proceed to hug her waist
"I love you my Queen"
>you proceed to mutter while your lips are still connected to her hoof
>"I love you too my King" she says while looking at your eyes
"You know, everytime I see your eyes, I can see that mare that was only looking for love, and that has finally found it, and the happiness that comes with it"
>"and when I see your I see...SOMBRA?!"
>she looks clearly surprised now, and you are surprised as well with her answrer
"Sombra?"
>before you can says anything else, a sharp pain moves across your head
>Chrysalis lifts up from you, and you sit on the bed holding your head, trying to ease the pain
>"my King, The three princesses have arrived, it is time for us to disscuss our ideas" sombra says
>somehow he got inside your head
"Ooouch! Can you at least ease the pain for a moment?"
>"I'm afraid not, is something that your body has to get used to, after a few times you will have no more pain when using telepathy."
>great, now you have a giant headache
>"also" Sombra adds, "I will not tell princess about our idea of invocing nightmare moon, I'll leave that task to you"
"What?! Why?! It was YOUR idea!!"
>"yes, but you are the King, and such an important issue should be only addressed by the king itself, so I'll leave that 'honor' to you."
>>
Some more green in a few minutes

>>
>>25984676
>>25984750
>>25984884
>>25985300
Nice ideas

What I had in mind was some kind of "enumeration" like the stormtrooper clone soldier get and after a deed they'd get a nick name. "Chrysalis" would mean she encloses things in cocoons and the comics did show sometng along the lines of. Being insects I thought they'd use more of the voiceless sibilants than English so that it would sound like rasping and crushing leafs (like how insects sound imho tbqh) and they'd also have those funny ejective sounds to make it sound clicky but not actual clicks, they sound african.
>>
>curse you Sombra
>why do I need to tell her? How am I even suppose to do that??
"Sigh...come on Chryssi, all the princesses are here already, we should go outside to meet them."
>"of course." She says
>she starts walking to the door, but once she passed infront of you, you decide to spank her plot
>she lets out an "eep"! as response and she look at you angrily, but with her face completely red
>" A-anon! What was that for?! T-there is no ti..."
>you cut her of with a kiss, and she starts to melt in your arms
>you loved her so much
>you loved everything from her
>as much as you hate it, you break up from the kiss
>she looks at you, with her face still red, but a small smile adorns her face, and her eyes are sparking as they meet yours
"Lets go Chrissy, we can talk about us later"
>you say as you give her another kiss
That's all for today, I will upload some more green tomorrow, I will also stay tunned to any changes of the threads.

>>
Whoa fuck!
Page 8!
>>
File: ngbbs50651a72aa883.jpg (38 KB, 478x348) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs50651a72aa883.jpg
38 KB, 478x348
>>26000999
>>
Good night bump.
>>
File: Embers of War.png (381 KB, 650x431) Image search: [Google]
Embers of War.png
381 KB, 650x431
>>
wow active threads
>>
File: 1438145563352.jpg (216 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438145563352.jpg
216 KB, 1600x1200
>>
I'll throw some green in another few minutes,

Your friendly write fag BuggyAnon
>>
File: 92AwoJx.png (229 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
92AwoJx.png
229 KB, 700x700
>>
>>26005274
How is that head band going through your horn?
>>
>>26005298
It doesn't
Horn goes throu headband.
>>
>>26003323
Some detective work was done and here's the full version.
>>
>you make your way to the main lobby of the castle
>you would get there much faster, but the headache in your head is not helping
>damn telepathy
>once you make it there, you see Celestia, Luna, Cadance and Shinning Armor
>"Anon! Oh my gosh you are ok!"
>Cadance yells as she runs towards to you
>she pulls you in into a tight hug, tears down her face
>you turn your head around to see Chrysalis standing patiently behind you
>if it was any other pony, she would have zapped in jealously, and strike them with her magic
>but not with Cadance, she knew that Cadance is the princess of love, and that her love towards you is not tainted with any desire
>as she Cadance backs up, she stares to the floor, a small blush on her face
>"I...I am sorry hehe, I let my emotions take the better of me this time"
"Is quite fine, I am also really happy to see you Caddy."
>you turn yourself towards Celestia and Luna
"And more than happines, it is an honor to be able to stand infront of both of you once more."
>you say to the sisters as you bow down
>to your surprise, you well both of your sides being squished by the sisters
>they are giving you a hug
>and a really strong one
>damn, is hard to breathe now
>"there is no need of formalities" Celestia says with a few tears falling down her cheek
>"we are family, and we missed you so much" Luna says as her eyes get watery too
"Good...but...can't...breathe..."
>they quickly separate from you, and they look ashamed for what they have done
>"oh Anon! I'm so sorry!" Celestia says
>"I apologi..."
"Its fine its fine, don't worry about it, at least both of you still are strong"
>Shinning Armor walks towards you, slowly, and gives you a hug, its not strong, but rather firm
>"its good to see you Anon, I've missed you, even though we weren't away for long."
>>
"The feeling is mutual my friend, it is always nice to see a familiar face"
>you says while giving him a smile
>"yeah, but tell me how did you contacted us?"
>you turn your head towards Luna, your face looks puzzled
>she look at you with a somewhat ashamed face
>"I am sorry, but I was told that you were supposed to tell us how this came to be." She says, while giving a small smile
>what
>WHAT
>Sombra is making you do all the hard decisions
>THAT MOTHER-
>wait, where is he anyways?
>you shake your head to clear mind, and you stand up
"There have been changes to our plans, we have found power in a place we never thought we could find it."
>everyone looks at you puzzled
>you try to find a way to put it in better words
>...
>nothing
>welp, might as well just drop the bomb
>"I have allied to King Sombra, I gave him his freedom in exchange for his help, and he accepted, therefpre he gave me his magic, to use it to stop Twilight."
>everybody stays quiet
>you see Shinning Armor bursting out laughing
>"HAHAHA, oh, oh my...look Anon, you always have a sense of humor even when things are not ok, I'll give you that." He says while cleaning a tear from his face
>then your shadow start making the form of a pony, and she shadow starts talking
>"I am afraid is no subject of comedy, Shinning Armor." Sombra says
>Shinning stands there cold not believing what he is seeing, while the shadow lifts up in the air, and start making Sombra out of thin air
>he then turns at you
>"and please, drop the title of King from my name, remember that that title was given to you
> he then proceeds to start walking towards the sisters,who are jist standing there, by the shock
>even more shocking for them, is the fact that Sombra is kneeling infront of them
>"It is a pleasure to see that both of you are ok, but I can sense that the feeling is not mutual."
>Luna's eyes are simply to surprised, while Celestia's are ragging in anger
>oh boy
"This is not going to be good."
>you murmur to yourself
>>
Sorry that's all for now, I'll make some more green later on tonight and see how the thread goes.

>>
>>26006134
Thx friendly writefags, am enjoying this thread. This has been a good week for bug plot
>>
File: 1437905789006.png (398 KB, 1280x1016) Image search: [Google]
1437905789006.png
398 KB, 1280x1016
>>26005815

Aww, shit
>>
File: BS7.png (295 KB, 630x531) Image search: [Google]
BS7.png
295 KB, 630x531
Want bug!
>>
File: ear.png (390 KB, 1280x1016) Image search: [Google]
ear.png
390 KB, 1280x1016
>>26006777
Have an ear-flipped version.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.