[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: ColtQuestThread13.png (226 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread13.png
226 KB, 640x600
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/

Previous Thread:

>Emerald decides to head to the cave with the pheromone mushrooms in it at the request of Joyride.
>They travel to the cave.
>Inside the cave Emerald finds some dogtags from a pony named "Cherry Chiffon".
>Emerald and Joyride find the mushroom, as well as a passed out predator known as a Jackknife bird.
>Joyride gathers the materials as Emerald keeps watch.
>A slime approaches and "threatens" them.
>The slime is revealed to be a navy slime, a creature that survives on semen.
>Emerald manages to distract the creature long enough for Joyride to collect all the mushrooms. She freezes the slime and the pair leave.
>After some discussion, Emerald decides he wants to go west, using Joyride's desire for Giant Jungle Wasp Royal Jelly as an excuse.
>Emerald offers to help prepare for the journey, so Joyride gives him a list of items to buy and some bits.
>Some of the items can only be bought at a shadier dealership, and Joyride tells him where one such place is.
>Emerald runs into a drug dealer on the way, but says no to drugs.
>Emerald finds the store and enters, but apparently some of the ingredients Joyride wants are illegal.

Continued in next post...
>>
>>25855957
>some of the ingredients
then get the ones we can from shoppone get then back out the street to find shifty.
>>
File: 287.png (203 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
287.png
203 KB, 640x600
>>25855957

Emerald mentions that Joyride was the one to send him.

The shopkeeper stares at him for a second, and then looks down at the list again, and then up at the colt, and then at the door.

"Got the bits?"

Emerald takes Joyride's money bag out and drops it on the counter.

"Meringue! Come here and watch the front!" The shopkeeper suddenly says, swinging his head around and yelling towards a room to his right.

A few seconds later a bubbly looking mare hops out. Her fur is an off-white color, and her mane is a very slight golden brown.

She doesn't say anything, but takes the shopkeeper's place and he motions towards the door behind him.

Emerald expects it to lead to a backroom, but instead finds spiraling stairs heading down into what Emerald can only guess is a basement.

He follows behind the shopkeeper, and at the end of the staircase is another door, which they both pass through.

For a second Emerald thinks he walked into Joyride's own ingredient room, as it looks almost the same as hers. Glass jars on shelves with weird stuff everywhere.

As Emerald looks around the shopkeeper grabs some tongs and lifts an odd looking, slightly round object out of metal container.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25856032
The fuck is that and why's it got pubes?
>>
>>25856032
Ask if its going to be in a container or if we just grab it.
>>
>>25856032
He doesn't say anything. He just keeps watching.
Though if he tries to give it to emerald ask if he's supposed to carry that in a bag or something.
>>
>>25856032
Ask him what it is
>>
This seems sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>25856329
Dealing with illicit substances usually is.
>>
File: 288.png (134 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
288.png
134 KB, 640x600
>>25856069
>>25856073
>>25856077
>>25856157

Emerald asks what that object is he is holding, but as he points the thing seems to morph it's shape, suddenly losing the odd squares and gaining eyeballs, sprouting something akin to horns, and then seemingly catching fire and freezing at the same time.

"Chaos apple." The Shopkeeper says gruffly.

Emerald asks what it's for.

"It has a lot of uses. Mutations, teleportation, portals. Very dangerous to have around."

Emerald asks if he should just take it, or if he has anything he can carry it in.

"I got an E-Canister here, and if it's Joyride's dime I'm sure she could afford it."

The Shopkeeper takes the "apple" and places it in a nearby pill shaped canister sitting on a table. It seems to be made of some sort of silvery metal and has a screw top. He then goes back and grabs four more.

After that he wheels in a planter from the side of the room. It's full of what looks like common grass, but with a pale blue tone. Emerald leans in close to look at it, but almost immediately wishes he hadn't. The second the Shopkeeper trowels up some of it the plant life gives off an ear splitting howl. A second later it's placed into a black box, that thankfully blots the noise out.

Emerald looks at the shopkeeper, and he responds with another grunt, "Screaming Grass."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25856472
He waits for the guy to finish.
>>
>>25856472
Wait for the shopkeeper to continue. Not much else to do.
>>
we can make small talk and ask how long the guy has known joy? I dunno.
>>
File: 289.png (108 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
289.png
108 KB, 640x600
>>25856510
>>25856513
>>25856588

Emerald sits back and watches the shopkeep gather the rest of the ingredients. He tries to strike up a conversation.

Emerald asks him how long he's known Joy.

"Since I was a child. She'd come in and speak with my father. You know Joyride pretty well right?"

Emerald nods.

"Well they'd do 'other' things as well. He'd give her discounts and stuff. But I'm not like him. Speaking of which..." He says, grabbing the last of the ingredients and stuffing them into the bag. He then grabs a large bowl nearby and says, "Let's see the money."

Emerald opens the bag and shows it to him, and he shakes his head and says, "That's no good, I can't see them all, pour it out."

Emerald is a little hesitant, but let's a little stream of coins fall into the bowl. It's at this point Emerald notices that not all of the coins are bits. Some are smaller, some are as large as a coaster, some are made of unfamiliar metal, and some even have holes in the center or are not round.

Understanding why he wanted the coins poured out, Emerald empties the whole bag into the bowl. The shopkeeper begins to pick through the coins, holding various ones up, before either dropping them back into the bowl or setting them aside. Emerald watches to make sure he doesn't steal any.

"I'll take these for the ingredients and the E-canister." The shopkeeper says finally, pulling aside a coin shaped like a four leaf clover, one that looks a bit like a bead, and one that looks like a small donut.

he is clearly trying to barter with Emerald. Maybe Emerald can fake it? He might just make things worse though.

What does Emerald do?
>>
We need to get those ingredients and get some food
>>
>>25856901
Did we get all the ingredients or just those two?
>>
>>25856901
Ask if that's what joy usually pays and ask where such currency is from. I trust him because she's the one coming here and giving him a piece of her mind if he's trying to rip her off.
>>
Take the ingredients and let him keep the money.
>>
>>25856945
Basically this. Just point out that if Joyride isn't happy with the deal she got she's bound to come in and give him an earful.
>>
File: 290.png (180 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
290.png
180 KB, 640x600
>>25856905
>>25856940
>>25856945
>>25857187
>>25857217

Emerald asks what Joyride usually pays, saying that if she finds out that he cheated her she'll be back to have a word.

"I'm not going to cross Joyride, idiot boy. The things she could do to me, I don't even want to imagine. Plus, she's one of the few I trust enough to sell these... Not so legal ingredients too. I have some trust I need to maintain here." The shopkeep says, and then continues, "We have an agreement. For whatever reason Joyride is in possession of some very rare kinds of currency. She does pay in bits occasionally, but mostly in things like this. I'm a bit of a collector myself, and I have more connections than she does in the rare currency trade. I can get good prices on some of these things."

The shopkeeper seems a bit more perky now that Emerald embarked on a subject he enjoys.

He picks up the bead looking one and says, "This for instance is an old form of deer currency. Ancient, even. It's made of purple amber, which of course is much more valuable than it used to be."

Emerald does his best to listen to his rambling, but eventually comments that he must be going. He attempts to lift the bag of ingredients plus the canister, but they are too heavy for him.

"I'll have it brought over to her house later." He grunts, still eyeing the donut shaped coin.

Emerald makes his way back up the stairs and after thanking the mare at the counter steps back out into the shady looking street. The drug dealing pony is still there, but he seems to be actively not looking at the colt.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25857306
walk by behind him and leave the alley.
Go to the food store and get food.
>>
>>25857306
Get out of there.
>>
>>25857306
We have a ton of money right now. We should probably secure it at Joys before doing anything else. Also be sure no one is following us.
>>
>>25857306
Still wondering if we got all the ingredients. Should probably hit up the grocer
>>
File: 291.png (182 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
291.png
182 KB, 640x600
>>25857334
>>25857408
>>25857423
>>25857445

Emerald checks to make sure he has all the ingredients, and then makes his way past the drug dealer, making sure not to make eye contact with him, or with anyone else on the street for that matter. He makes his way back around the furniture store and towards the place Joyride identified as Whole Wheat's store.

He enters the store and accidentally bangs it against a basket of apples. Not that it wasn't a hard thing to do. The place is stuffed with various bunches and baskets of food, and the air smells heavily of fruit, vegetables, and freshly baked bread. Behind a counter is a mare smiling at Emerald.

"Welcome kiddo! What can I get for you? How about a lollipop?" She says, gesturing towards a small display next to her housing various kinds of candy.

Emerald says he's here to buy supplies for a journey.

"A journey! My word, going on a little adventure with your parents are we, little one? And doing errands for them as well, aren't you a dear!" She says with a chuckle and then finishes, "What did you need?"

Emerald opens his mouth, and then closes it. He looks down at the note Joyride gave him and her note doesn't help either. Emerald looks shyly down at his hooves and says he isn't sure, and hands her the note.

Whole Wheat reads the note and then gives a satisfied nod. With a knowing smile says, "Ah, a friend of Joyride's are you? And so young... Where are you guys going?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25857755
Lie and cover for joyride.
I think she said we're going north? Can't tell her we're going west.
>>
>>25857755
Smile. "If you know Joyride, you know you probably don't want the answer to that question.
>>
Be honest, but vague. We're going on an expedition to gather supplies for a potion. We don't know the exact details yet. She knows how Joyride is.
>>
>>25857755
Were going to the jungle! Also she seems like she's packed supplies for more than a few quests, so just ask for the usual.
>>
>>25857755
Make sure to get a bite of something for yourself. Candy's not the best choice for a growing colt.
>>
We're going to the jungle.
>>
>>25857755
Shopping music
http://youtu.be/tHJbQ5NH2c4
>>
So apparently someone has been trying to play this by posting on desustorage.
>>
>>25857854
I figured it out, I figured it out! With a lot of help.
Hit the "Original" button up at the top.
Takes me to actual 4chan, not an archive.
>>
>>25857854
What a nerd
>>
>>25857755
We going to the jungle baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
>>
>>25857755
Play up the teacher, student thing and say we're going on a fieldtrip.

Just ignore the question.
Or just say it's complicated magic stuff.
>>
File: 292.png (103 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
292.png
103 KB, 640x600
>>25857781
>>25857789
>>25857799
>>25857809

(Last for the night.)

Emerald lies and says that he is going to help Joyride get some potion ingredients, but that he isn't sure where the two of them were going to go.

"Ah, sounds like Joyride." Whole Wheat says rolling her eyes, "Always keepin' the important stuff close to her chest, but so upfront and honest about... Well, that's not for lil' colts to know! I guess I'll just pack up the usual."

The mare steps out from behind the counter and walks to the side of the store with preserved goods. Lot's of nuts and dried fruits, small hay bundles, as well as flour and other sundries.

"Hopefully wherever you guys go you'll be able to get some fresher things than this. I'll of course put some apples and pastries in here, but they won't last long so make them count!" She says, looking over to Emerald and smiling.

Emerald smiles back, but says nothing.

"So how long have you known Joyride? She's never mentioned a colt your age before. Are you family?" The shop owner says, still gathering stuff.

Whole Wheat seems a bit more vocal than the previous shopkeep you met.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Tell her Joyride is more 'family' than anypony else we've ever known. Except Hope.
>>
>>25858182
She's our teacher and our cousin and our name is sapphire.
I'm sticking to the backstory from the ball.
>>
>>25858182
Despite her faults, she is one of the last few ponies I can trust
>>
>>25858241
i agree with this
even tho our blue disguise is kaput
>>
>>25858182
You're not family and you haven't known her long, you met through a mutual friend. You're actually her apprentice.
>>
>>25858261
The blue should still be going shouldn't?
I thought we dyed it again once got back from hopes place after spending the night.
>>
>>25857755
How does she know we're a colt?
>>
>>25858241
This
But also lie and tell her we're a girl.
>>
>>25858182

Say you're her cousin. Do not say a name.

If asked, say your name is Sapphire.
>>
So, Joyride is a 100% succubus. Or at least a half-demon.

She has been alive for a very long time, and also keeps herself entertained with sex and similar affairs.

Joy had another succubus in a box when we met (who is still on the run by the way), who was either a rival or someone who has wronged her.
>>
>>25858401
Proof please?
She has been looking for succubus magic.
>>
>>25858336
Don't even bring our gender up. No point in drawing more attention to it one way or another.

>>25858182
I'll let other Anons answer her questions, but can we ask her if she knows of a Chiffon family in town? I don't want this hook to go cold, god damn it.
>>
>>25858410

What counts as proof for you? I believe that there is a fair bit of evidence, and as far as the meta goes, it feels like the logical "reveal" for her character and Emerald to discover this.
>>
Can we just get the food and leave?

all of you talk too much.
>>
>>25858419

Fuck you about those dog tags. They'll only get us trouble. For now we need to keep with Joy. Chiffon is already dead. Getting her tags back to someone will only rouse suspicion as to how we found them.

Joyride is using her skull for alchemy, for Hell's sake. How would that look if it was discovered? You think it matters to Em or Joy about following the trail of some dead pony?

Joyride is all too willing to abandon us as it is (you can go into the cave, but I'm not following you being a recent one). Why put ourselves into more danger thinking Joy will bail us out? Joy's life has spanned the length of many ponies. Why would Emerald suddenly be the one to melt her heart?

>>25858435
This.

You Anons keep answering questions for ponies that were never even asked. It's suspicious as fuck and also a basic bitch 101 way to tell someone is anxious/lying.
>>
>>25858459
How will dog tags get us in trouble?
>>
>>25858479
She's an MIA solider (now established by Ema s KIA) in the middle of a very real war with very shady goals with very shady leadership.

How can carrying her tags around be anything but taking a hugely unnecessary risk?

Better question is what would Emerald GAIN by taking such a risk? Joyride is the best resource Emerald could ever hope to have at the moment.
>>
>>25858479
A random kid with dog tags asking questions is bound to look suspicious.
they'll wonder where we got it and then ask us who our parents are.
>>
>>25858511
"Me and my friend went into a nearby cave looking for alchemic ingredients and found these in a Jackknife Bird's nest."

Where is the red flag?
>>
>>25858401
I'm pretty sure not.
Pretty sure, just not 100% sure.
It's polite enough she calls us "Lil Perv" and she's the "Big Perv". She's said she likes us.
I'm not completely certain she can be 100% trusted, but that's just how some family or ponies in general are.

What Joyride admitted is that she's technically "corrupted" as far as a Succubus would be concerned. She's not pure.
She's also got a picture catalogue of companions whom she doesn't like to talk about, and they were all female. The important part being they were not male, and succubi or succubi-related things feed on semen.

This anon part of Emerald's mind thinks that Joyride is a legitimate guardian and teacher figure, but also really would like to know more about her so we can feel a little more safe around her.
As if we didn't feel safe enough already.
>>
>>25858522
At the least.

I'm thinking they'll probably be interested in more than just a "basic chat" with Emerald.

Anyway, I'm a pragmatic Anon who also likes to see other satisfied on occasion. Therefore, I propose that if we shall get the tags to an official, we simply "play" on a playground and give them to a colt or filly. Perhaps slip them into a foal's backpack.

We could even bribe a young one to give them to a guard for us, then melt away into the sea of other children and away.

There you go. Tags returned. The pony is long dead, so returning to the site is a bad idea.

I'd bet that the QM could pull a turnaround, and that potentially we found a body that might not be Chiffon but rather her attacker and that more secrets lurk further in the cave. However, Joyride will not be available for protection; she already got what she wanted and expresses no interest in going deeper in the cave.

How exciting! It would be prudent to focus on Emerald's long-term goals over these little trysts; who knows where they'd lead?

However there are no "do overs". So Coltquest is won or ruined based on how clever and pragmatic we all are.
>>
>>25858542
Troll post?

>"Where did you find these?"
Emerald tells them.
>"Show me/us."
You do.
They look around.
>"This is a dangerous cave! Why were you here?"
Uhhh...
>"Where are your parents? Who is this 'friend' of yours?"

Hah. Can you really not see the danger in it?
>>
Have you guys forgotten about a certain blind unicorn that is both a friend of ours and is in a position that she can handle the tags for us?
>>
>>25858622
This.

Sensoria. Should get the tags. Perhaps she even knows the pony; she's rather wise.

We also have yet to spend more time with her. Learning more about Sensoria would be fun.
>>
>>25858622
This is the smart idea. Lets go find Sensoria
>>
>>25858459
Don't be a pussy.
>You think it matters to Em or Joy about following the trail of some dead pony?
Joy? Hell no. But I like to think Emerald's a good kid deep down, I want to investigate these tags because we found them, and so it falls to us to see them brought to their rightful place. Somewhere there's a family missing her. No one's saying we hold them up and parade them through town. If it comes to it, we could always write an anonymous letter with the tags and drop it in the postbox to be delivered to the Chiffons later. Do any of you play table tops? You don't let obvious hooks go; the QM's not going to punish us too badly for it. There might even be something good to come of it.

>>25858616
Don't SHOW the tags. Just ask about the family. Do a little police work.
>>
>>25858622
This is another option as well. However, we do not have a way to get in contact with Sensoria without Joy. Perhaps we should seek out a way to establish a more permanent means of contact with her, like the firelamp Hope uses.
>>
>>25858648
>But I like to think Emerald's a good kid deep down, I want to investigate these tags because we found them...

Emerald is a good kid in a bad world. It won't serve him well; he needs to take after Joyride.
>>
I don't care about Chiffon. All I care about is impregnating as many mares as possible while simultaneously being a little cock-tease... and restoring ourselves to our dynasty, long-term.
>>
>>25858667
And if returning these opens up more opportunities?
>>
>>25858622
>>25858637
Sensoria kinda creeps me out desu. But if she can help us with the tags then I'm all for paying her a visit. Girl needs to eat a cheeseburger or two though; she's practically emaciated [/ spoiler]

>>25858661
I said this a while back: I like Joy, but I don't want Emerald to become like her, at all.
>>
>>25858648
I do play them. That's why I have so much fun! Also, I tend to look at all of the meta angles rather than the in-game ones. After all, the QM could chose to fuck the population here whenever he wants (remember the disguise vote?) so playing outside the box is generally favorable.
>>
>>25858677
I prefer to go for more definite options. Just how does this result in more sex for Emerald?
>>
>>25858687
we can meet her over hayburgers. Our treat
>>
>>25858708
Reunion with Sensoria.
>>
>>25858687
I adore her body and would not change her. I get that she's sickly, but that's part of her appeal.

Oh, and Anon?

Nothing's saying we can't plump her up with a foal or three. In the meantime, she can nurse herself on our shaft for sustenance.
>>
>>25858720
Fair enough. I'd support seeing Sensoria again then to give her the tags. However, we should wear a nice robe for her, and dangle the tags from our genitalia. When we're alone and she asks for them, whisper that we have the tags "right here" and then rear back, showing her the "item". Then enjoy the reaction.

She'd like being lewded, I bet. Poor, cute little thing probably doesn't get dicked nearly as often as she should.
>>
>>25858687
What's so bad about turning out like Joy?
>>
>>25858810
does joy look like someone who is happy to you?
>>
>>25858830
Well, she does flash that toothy smile a lot.
>>
>>25858842
I see that as more of a smart ass smile and nothing can touch me instead of actual happiness.
>>
>>25858877
"nothing can touch me" sounds like a good position to be in, to me.
>>
>>25858927
that wasn't the question anon.
>>
>>25858990
Still sounds pretty good. Also this whole place (world) sounds pretty fucked up and corrupt. Gotta play the game to the best, son.

Get w/ that Joyride, then get that pussaaayyyy.
>>
>>25858182
Don't mention tags. Just say you have a long list of things to do today as a way to avoid answering any personal questions. If needed shift to asking her about time spent in the bakery.
>>
>>25855957
>Don't die on me!
Okay. Pre-bed bump.
>>
>Emerald asks Sensoria if she'd like to play "Cave Explorer" and then proceeds to fuck her viciously in the ass.
>Many orgasms later, he reveals post-coitus that he was only half joking and then she and he go deeper into the cave where Chiffon's tags were found.
>Then Emerald impregnates Sensoria and Chiffon (or teases all of his cum out if it's a dude) later on.
>All is well; with Sensoria at his side Emerald goes on knocking up mare after mare as Joyride watches on with a bucket of popcorn (in between helping her with potion ingredients, of course).

The master plan for the immediate future.
>>
>>25860033
i like it
>>
This story has been great so far. Binged it all over the last few days.

Also Emerald a qt
>>
Bumpidtubumpuies
>>
>>25860033
Both lol'd and boner'd. Voting for this.
>>
Yeah, this story has been amazing so far. gj ficponyfic and players.

Also, we have an impregnation fetish. We should totally try to nut in this mare. Or any mare that talks to us, because that's kind of how life has been for us so far.
>>
>>25858401
The way I see it is that she's obviously hiding something, however I'm not entirely convinced she's wholly a pony either.
>>
>>
File: 293.png (182 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
293.png
182 KB, 640x600
>>25858202
>>25858241
>>25858255
>>25858261
>>25858276
>>25858277
>>25858320
>>25858336
>>25858355

Emerald says that he is Joyride's apprentice and just recently became so. Keeping up with his disguise, he says that his name is Sapphire and that he is female.

"Now now dear, you can't fool me! I know a colt when I see one." The matronly shopkeeper says tittering, and then suddenly looking back at Emerald says, "Oh! You are one of 'those' kind of ponies aren't you? Yes, of course you are a filly, my dear. Please excuses my rudeness."

Emerald watches Whole Wheat gather food for a while, and decides since he isn't doing anything to go and help, picking up an apple and handing it to her. She seems to appreciate the help, and the two pass the time by having unremarkable small talk. Soon enough the food is gathered and Emerald pays for it. Whole Wheat offers him a candy bar for the help he gave and he happily takes it. She also agrees to drop off the food later for a few extra bits, and after waving goodbye to the friendly mare Emerald takes to the street again.

It's late afternoon, but there is still some light left in this day. Maybe there is something else he can do before he returns to Joy's?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25865114
Walk around and see if anything interesting is happening?

but other then that just go back to joys so we can tell her the shopping is done and everything will be delivered later.
>>
>>25865114
>>25865143
This, except be careful about it. We lost our blue color and should be a bit more cautious since every pony knows we're still a dude even with the clothes.
>>
It seems like, every time we do anything but cling tenaciously to Joyride (or at the very least her plans for us), Something Horrible Happens.

Let's go find Something Horrible.
>>
>>25865114
Any food vendors nearby?
>>
File: 294.png (113 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
294.png
113 KB, 640x600
>>25865143
>>25865189
>>25865210
>>25865377

Emerald looks around for a food vendor, and spies someone selling corn-on-the-cob.

He approaches the booth and purchases one for a bit, and while he eats he thinks of something to do. The night is still young, and he is feeling sort of confident being out in his disguise. He wishes he was still blue colored though.

He suddenly remembers the dog tags he found and pulls them out of his pockets.

Maybe he could find a way to return these? He thinks it'd be pretty dangerous to outright give them to a guard, mostly because of the questions they might ask, but maybe he can find another way to do it.

Emerald plays with the idea of just chucking it into a barracks or perhaps even at a soldier, but quickly comes to the realization that he already knows a soldier he could probably trust with this.

Sensoria!

Emerald wonders if he should get in contact with her. He has his lantern on him so he could send her a note pretty easily, he thinks. Though he doesn't want to be a bother either... Perhaps there is another way to get these dog tags found?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25865521
I think we can send a note to sensoria.
Something like "if you're not busy can we meet at the fountain?"
>>
>>25865521
Hold up. Isn't Sensoria basically blind. How would she read a letter?
>>
>>25865548
Or her place, could get a lay in at the same time.
>>
>>25865559
someone around her would read it to her. duh.
>>
File: 295.png (92 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
295.png
92 KB, 640x600
>>25865548
>>25865559
>>25865563
>>25865588

Emerald decides to write Sensoria a letter, asking her to meet by the fountain nearby.

Emerald waits a while and finishes his food, and right as he does a letter pops out of the air and falls at his feet.

Emerald unravels it. The way Sensoria writes with her pen is just as thin and wispy as she is.

---

Dear my beloved Emerald,

Of course I will meet you at the eastern fountain square. But going on a date together, out there in front of all those people? What if someone finds out? How very [This area of the parchment seems to have been scratched out and inked over so many times that it's unreadable.]

I will be there as soon as possible, my sweet. I must simply give an excuse to my superiors. Having to lie to my superiors. How naughty!

See you soon!

Love,
Sensoria.

---

Hmm. Emerald feels like Sensoria might be getting the wrong idea.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25866038
Wait for sensoria and explain that you need her to help with the tags and in exchange he'll go on a date with her that will end at her house.
>>
>>25866038
She seems like our best bet for ditching these tags, so we may have to just go along with it. At least until we can ditch her, if need be.
>>
>>25866038
That depends on what we consider the wrong idea to be.
>>
>>25866115
>>25866132
Have you no respect? You're gonna break her glass heart with that kind of attitude. Why the fuck not have a date with Sensors tonight? Not like we got anything else to do.
>>
>>25866038
It's like she's incredibly lewd but she's spent her entire life in a box and doesn't even know what lewd means.
>>
>>25866202
And it would be better to lead her on?
>>
>>25866253
How is giving her an honest chance leading her on?
>>
>>25866202
Fine, lets go on a date with her. She did leave work after all, so let's make it worth her while.
>>
Guys, guys. We can knock her up. This is a golden opportunity to get rid of these tags, accomplish part of our life goals, AND reinforce our horribly corrupt and wrong childish concept of the world!

We're Lil' Perv! Step up to it!
>>
>>25866289
First of all she doesn't need an honest chance because I already like her though I'm not sure if emerald is ready to have emotions like that and have something like a "girlfriend"

Remember what happened with hope?
at the moment she's just a girl we like to fuck.
>>
>>25866363
Replying to myself..

on second thought...

this is probably a trap. Approach with caution...
>>
>>25866038
let her get the wrong idea. and then prove her right.
>>
File: 296.png (120 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
296.png
120 KB, 640x600
>>25866115
>>25866132
>>25866164
>>25866202
>>25866218
>>25866253
>>25866289
>>25866321
>>25866363
>>25866365
>>25866414
>>25866557

Emerald waits around the fountain for Sensoria. She didn't make it entirely clear when she was coming, but soon enough he starts to hear heavy breathing behind him, and turning he sees Sensoria standing very close.

Emerald greets her happily.

"H-hi Emerald. Thanks for inviting me out today... By the way, I'm still technically on duty, so if I have to run out and go defend something I'll... Um... Tell you, okay?"

Emerald nods, and then says he has some dog tags he'd like her to look at, and maybe return to their families.

"Cherry Chiffon? Hmm, don't recognize that name, b-but I'll go ask around about it." Sensoria says, taking the dog tags and storing them in her robes.

"Okay, so what are we going to do now." Sensoria says, leaning close to Emerald. He can feel her breath.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25866720
Ask if she's hungry.
Let's go buy her a hayburger to eat. After that we can we go her place if we're able.
>>
>>25866720

Just get real close and start breathing on her too. Totally normal, right? This is what helpful and dutiful ponies do right?

Oh, and are there docks, or is there a river through town? Some sort of... joyride... you know?
>>
>>25866720
Also, our name is Sapphire. And we're a filly darn' it!
>>
>>25866720
Let's walk around, maybe get some food, but overall keep away from the nasty as long as possible. If we're lucky we can get her to pay Joyride later for another session. Intentional or not.
>>
>>25866839
2 votes for food is credible enough
>>
>>25866720
+1 for food idea. I'm totally down for a date.
>>
>>25866720
Lets get some food in her.
>>
>>25866720
Seeing what she eats would be cute. But she shouldn't gain too much for us. Her sickly nature adds to her charm and individualism.
>>
>>25866720
Take her out on a date.

A carnal one, just like she so desperately needs. But make her work for it.
>>
>>25866720
She's fucking adorable. Let's ask her a place she likes and make and incognito stop. Perhaps go back to her place. Learning more about her over a meal and a trip back to the sack would be really fun.
>>
File: 297.png (71 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
297.png
71 KB, 640x600
>>25866766
>>25866776
>>25866791
>>25866839
>>25867101
>>25867109
>>25867203
>>25867827

(This'll probably be the last for the night.)

Emerald reminds Sensoria to call him Sapphire while they are around others. Also, he asks if she is hungry. Emerald isn't particularly hungry himself after the corn, but he could still eat.

"Y-yeah!" Sensoria giggles, "I-I know of a place. It's... Um... What kind of food do you like?"

Emerald and Sensoria discuss their options. The whole thing is kind of funny to Emerald. He doesn't know what kind of things are around the city, so he keeps trying to make Sensoria decide, but she seems to keep trying to defer to him to make a choice.

Eventually Sensoria mentions a Zebra food place, and Emerald says he'd like to try that. After all, he may have to get used to the food if he is traveling west, not that Sensoria knows that.

The two walk a short ways to a place called the "Baobab Grove" and enter. They are seated and Emerald is handed a menu and looks through it. He certainly doesn't recognize any of this food, and isn't even sure he can pronounce the names.

He is running the word "briouat" through his head when he hears a polite cough from Sensoria, and a stutter. He looks up and Sensoria looks away suddenly, stutters again, and then says,

"N-nice day we are having today, right? It um... Didn't rain today!"

Emerald agrees.

"Yeah rain is... It can be cold, but kinda fun." Sensoria says, giggling again.

There is an awkward silence.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25867980
Come on. Do a few more for us...You know you want to.
>>
>>25867980
He asks what she's been doing since the last time she saw him.
He will also tell her that you've decided to get a focus and going to try to learn some magic.
He'll also tell her that he hopes they'll be able to spend the evening together again since it was so fun last time.

Ask some of her interest.
>>
>>25867980
Make a few lewd comments, like asking why you're so wet if it hasn't rained. Might loosen her up a bit.

It we could go the more boring route and ask about her hobbies.
>>
>>25867980
Make small talk that makes her feel important. She sounds like she's interested in pleasing. Since Emerald is pretty full, he should order something that might be a natural drink aphrodisiac, like a Zebra coffee or some such. We can work Sensoria into helping us explore the cave, and perhaps teach us something about magic in the process. Joy would probably be pretty impressed that we managed to learn some useful magic without bothering her or nagging her, which at the very least would earn us brownie points.

The whole affair will get us in better with Sensoria, who should also have some decent connections in the area in case things get shady.

We also get another mare to impregnate; one who is probably foaming at the mouth to get knocked up by a young colt that takes a liking to her.

After the "night of passion", we can go out to the cave.
>>
>>25868071
>>25867980

>like asking why you're so wet if it hasn't rained

Seconding this.

>>25868042
>>25867980
>He asks what she's been doing since the last time she saw him.
>He will also tell her that you've decided to get a focus and going to try to learn some magic.
>He'll also tell her that he hopes they'll be able to spend the evening together again since it was so fun last time.

Seconding this as well.
>>
>>25867980
Going west is a bad idea. Let's keep things local until Joy and Emerald need to go get ingredients. Hope seems to be able to handle herself fine anyway, and there are far more mysteries to address where we are now.
>>
>>25867980
Sensoria a QT.

A. Q. T.
>>
>>25867980
Order something light like a warm drink and let her do most of eating. Make her feel like it's a treat to be out with us, but give a bit of attention to her interests as well.
>>
should we just ask for something random from the foals section?
>>
Let's ask her about magic. She likes magic, we like magic, maybe we can actually make a friend out of her AND knock her up.

Also, it suddenly strikes Emerald that he is, in fact, not an adult.
>>
>>25867980
So moe. Praise her horn.
>>
>>25867980
This is her first date, isn't it?
>>
>>25867980

Get some info about her past relationships without directly asking. Be flirty with it; perhaps along the lines of:

Ask why such a magically astute unicorn doesn't have all the little schoolcolts falling over one another for her.
>>
>>25868205
We need to make it special. She "likes" Emerald, although Joy really downplayed that emotion when she first pimped us out.
>>
>>25868200
We'll praise it with our tongue later.

>>25868205
She's certainly not a virgin, but it would seem that she's not really garnered much organic romantic interest from other ponies.
>>
>>25867980
Her nervousness is adorable.

Why must the dorkiest and most sickly looking characters always be the most earnest and sexually attractive?
>>
Lets get her to open up about her life while we're still talking to her
>>
>>25868744
Yes, Sensoria lore pls.
>>
Sensoria will be ours, like putty in our hands
>>
>>25870483
I want to hear her beg to get knocked up. She seems like the type that would cum just from that.

There are a lot of great questions for her to answer, QM. Make a few posts about Sensoria and Emerald talking and flirting so we can find out more.
>>
>>25870503
Lets do it.
>>
Let's ask how she heard about this restaurant. Has she eaten here? Heard good things?
>>
Pet sensoria.
>>
>>25867980
SENSORIA LORE AND QT FLIRTING/SEX BUMP!
>>
File: 132842096059.jpg (57 KB, 660x361) Image search: [Google]
132842096059.jpg
57 KB, 660x361
>>25873477
ANOTHER BUMP!
>>
inb4 no updates until after chrimbus
>>
>>25874577
Don't say such things. Have faith in our lord
>>
Waiting is fun.
>>
File: 298.png (132 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
298.png
132 KB, 640x600
>>25868042
>>25868071
>>25868084
>>25868104
>>25868161
>>25868190
>>25868200
>>25868205
>>25868208
>>25868218
>>25868227
>>25869104
>>25870483

Emerald, as smoothly as he can, asks why she is so wet if it hasn't been raining.

"A-am I wet?" She says, patting her robe all over, "I-I'm sorry! I must have ran into something on the way here. Part of the bad thing about not being able to see well, eh-heh..."

Luckily the waiter comes over before he has to explain his joke and asks for his order. Emerald ends up getting the "Briouat", and Sensoria nervously says she'll have the same. It doesn't occur to him, but how is she able to read the menu, or his note for that matter? He asks her that question.

"U-um... I can't, to be honest. Last time I was here Cirrus ordered for me, and as for your note I had to run around looking for someone to read it to me..."

Emerald asks what Sensoria has been doing since the last time they saw each other.

"Patrol, mostly. Or perhaps I should say surveillance? Nothing too sinister has been happening lately, and that's the only thing my boss calls me in for." She says with a nervous giggle, "Oh yeah! Thank you for the tip about that man impersonating a child at the Ponycare benefit. It seems he was trying to kidnap them and hold them for ransom."

Emerald nods gravely. He knew that Shock Top was up to no good. Trying to be suave again, Emerald asks why she doesn't have all the schoolcolts falling over one another for her.

"D-don't tease... Why would they want me?"

Emerald says she is quite lovely, and then changes the subject and says he's been trying to learn magic now, and knows a little, mentioning the focus he got.

"Oh! Neat! Heh-heh... What kind of stuff are you learning to do first?" Sensoria asks, leaning forward.

Emerald mentions Goat magic, and Sensoria smiles and says, "M-maybe if you want to learn some pony magic sometime I-I can help you...?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25876166
Gladly accepts the invitation. Ask sensoria what kinds of things she'd teach him.
Also be sure to say that you hope it's not too much trouble since she has a busy shedule already.
>>
>>25876166
Say yes, 1000x over
>>
>>25876166
hell yea nigga
>>
Christmas date with Sensoria, hurray!

>>25876166
Ask for tips on evading detection magic or scrying spells.

Also ask what she does for fun.
>>
>>25876166
S-senpai? NEW NAUGHTY SENPAI??? yesss
>>
>>25876166
>"U-um... I can't, to be honest."

Take her to Joy's library and read a fun story outloud together.
>>
File: 299.png (83 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
299.png
83 KB, 640x600
>>25876223
>>25876274
>>25876321
>>25876347

The "Briouat" arrives. They are triangle shaped pastries, and biting into one he tastes eggplant, cheese, lemon, pepper, and some sort of spices he can't identify. It's really quite good.

Swallowing a bite of his food, Emerald says that he would like to train with her, if it wasn't too much trouble.

"N-no trouble at all! Eh-heh-heh... M-maybe I can get you into the castle so we have a proper place to train... And then after training you'd be all sweaty and..." Sensoria starts to mumble and giggle after this.

To break her out of this, Emerald asks what she does for fun.

"Huh? O-oh!" Sensoria says, snapping her head up, "I usually listen to music. I'm trying to learn the violin myself, but I'm not putting that much effort into it, heh-heh... Um, I also people watch, I mean I do it for a job but sometimes I do it just for fun too. I can see pretty far with my my vision and this cloak Joyride gave me."

Emerald asks since she knows so much about scrying, if she knows any good ways to avoid it or even detection magic.

"Um... Well, whatever you are doing seems to be working pretty well, eh-heh... Like I said I can't really see you. But err... There are plenty of spells that protect against it, and there are some creatures who are or project anti-magic. Even some kinds of magical metals can prevent scrying." Sensoria says, thinking and taking a bite of her pastry.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25876777
What's the farthest you can see?
>>
>>25876777
She may know something about our amulet. It could be worth it to ask.
>>
Can we hear her play the violin after this?
>>
>>25876777
Ask about the origin of her cloak and how Joyride gave it to her. Is it special?

Tell her you've been interested in getting a cloak of your own.
>>
>>25876864
For now let's just enjoy the date and collect Sensoria lore. Thanks to the GM for such an interesting character, too.
>>
>>25876777
Complement her trips. Then subtly ask her about keeping you safe and incognito. It's important for obvious reasons.

We could probably do a bit of master/servant with her. Establishing that Emerald is the decision maker in the relationship would help her teach us things for free, not to mention how much she likes us. She seems very eager to please.
>>
>>25876777
Let's style ourselves more like her. Obviously cloaks are powerful for magic users here. After railing her full of colt sperm, we can have a separate date for robe and cloak shopping. Imagine how we can grab her hooves and run them up and down our slender colt body, asking her how she thinks things "fit" as we brush her frogs against our genitals.
>>
>asks Sensoria why she's wet without rain
>stutters and thinks she brushed up against something moist

She's too fucking cute.
>>
>>25876166
>>25876777
Checked
>>
I'd ask about this amulet, but I'm pretty sure asking about it and actually having something done about it might be lethal for Emerald.

>>Enjoy idle time.
>>
>>25876777
These are all great talk topics, but also ask about her relationship with Joy and if she feels that she's trustworthy. I'd ask about the cloak too. It's cool and Emerald might be interested in the andro look. Not to mention the magical elements it provides.
>>
>>25876852
I believe that Sensoria can sense 360 degrees around herself. Distance is unknown.
>>
>>25876777
Compliment her figure.
>>
>>25877272
Yes complaint her more. I want to see her blush harder! She's so cute.
>>
>>25877318
*compliment
>>
>>25876777
I wonder how much she'd shake and babble for more at getting her womb flooded with load after load of young colt sperm?
>>
File: 300.png (78 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
300.png
78 KB, 640x600
>>25876852
>>25876864
>>25876902
>>25877099
>>25877115
>>25877162
>>25877183
>>25877228
>>25877254
>>25877263

Emerald asks if he can hear her play the violin tonight sometime.

"It's back at the barracks, and they probably wouldn't let you in right now... I-I was kinda hoping maybe we could... Sorta... Go back to your place later?" Sensoria says, blushing deeply.

Emerald asks how far Sensoria can see.

"A-ah... Well, generally I scan the whole city, but it's hard to see more than vague magical blobs at that distance. Usually it's not more than a hundred meters in any given direction or so."

Emerald whistles. That's pretty impressive. Emerald asks if she knows anything about his amulet, and pulls it out from under his disguise.

"Err... Come closer, I can't see it remember?"

Emerald does so, and Sensoria holds it in her hooves.

"Hmm... This is odd magic. I don't even recognize it. Have you shown this to Joyride? She knows more about this kind of stuff than I do."

Emerald nods, and then asks what kind of cloak Joyride gave Sensoria.

"A-ah! It has runes and scrying amplification devices sewn into it. It works a little with my magic, but it mostly effects my 'sight'. It's the reason I can see so far!"

Emerald asks about her relationship with Joyride.

"I-I met her in a bar once, and I was... Was being a pervert and listening to her talk to someone a-a-about..." Sensoria gigles again for a bit and then says, "She caught me listening, and the rest is history."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25877427
Tell her to come close and give her a quick kiss while no one's looking and tell her "a good pet doesn't beg. They wait patiently for their reward".
>>
>>25877427
>Go back to your place later?

>>25876395
Read a story outloud for her. Maybe even a sexy one.
>>
>>25877493
Thissssssssss.
>>
>>25877427
I kind of think we should go to hopes instead of joys. I don't really have a reason, just a gut feeling.

hope did say we can go to her house if we'd like and the maid shouldn't be there right now.
>>
>>25877427
To the kiss and pet thing, >>25877493

Also add that she's such a naughty pervert. But she's a cute one who will prove useful as well over time.

In a sweet voice, ask her wouldn't she like to be "useful" for Emerald?
>>
>>25877533
Why not just go to Joy's? Emerald has access to her private areas. Joy is probably busy doing something else anyway atm.

Besides, if there was ever a pony who'd appreciate bit of privacy for a booty call so Emerald could further indulge his fetish, it'd be Joyride.
>>
>>25877579
if you really think so anon.
>>
>>25877579
It seems either one would be fine privacy wise, but Joys place probably has more toys to play with... Let's do that one... eh-heh
>>
>>25877493
Be sure to use tongue.
>>
>>25877590
>>25877612
Where would be best to fully impregnate her? I feel like Joy's would be more private. Joy usually understands these things anyway. Remember the orgy we left her alone for? She's got to have plenty of sex rooms for Emerald and Sensoria to use.
>>
I'm getting some second thoughts about bringing her back to Joyride's. Joyride might not be too happy for us to be having intercourse with ponies she could get paid to have us parlay with.
>>
Let's take her to Joyride's and find some story books.
>>
>>25877781
Joy would be a total bitch then. Think about this like a litmus test for how we stand with Joy. If she's there and serious objects or black mails Emerald over this, we will know that Joyride really doesn't see any emotional capital in Emerald.

Besides, Sensoria isn't a random pony. She's a friend of Joy (of sorts). And that pimp thing was mostly to get the ring off and for us to have a bit of starting money, both of which is now accomplished.
>>
>>25877427
Where does Sensoria stay? No way does such a highly specialized soldier/officer stay in barracks with rsnk and file grunts. She has to have her own place.

Army fag here. I know.

We can suggest her place.
>>
>>25877847
This, let's go to Sensoria's place. I want to know what it looks like.

I bet it has a lot of kinky toys lying about.
>>
>>25877847
>>25877858
Nah, we're going to Joy's
>>
>>25877858
It's a barracks
>>
>>25877869
Proof?

>>25877858

Yeah going back to her place seems like a good way to get more Sensoria lore. But of she literally lives in a rack with other mares then we totally can't.
>>
>>25877427
Sensoria is one helluva cutiepie.
>>
>>25877829
>Hey person who lets me say at your house for cost of getting off in a cup. You're a huge bitch for not letting me do whatever I want, in your house.

A little bit self-entitled don't you think anon.
>>
>>25877994
Not really, as long as we're not burning or breaking anything we should be able to do anything we'd like in our room.
>>
File: 301.png (102 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
301.png
102 KB, 640x600
>>25877493
>>25877527
>>25877532
>>25877533
>>25877560
>>25877579
>>25877612
>>25877643
>>25877745
>>25877789
>>25877829
>>25877861
>>25877989
>>25877994

(Last for the night. Might update on Crimpsmus, but also might not. We'll see.)

Emerald leans forward and caresses Sensoria's cheek lightly, making her give a quiver and a gasp.

Emerald gives her a quick peck on the lips and says that a good pet doesn't beg but waits patiently for their reward.

Sensoria seems speechless, but excited about this prospect.

Emerald thinks about it for a second. Apparently Sensoria's place is out, since she lives at the Castle. Emerald thinks about taking her to Hope's place, but it seems a bit rude to bring another mare back there after Hope entrusted him with her key. Joyride's it is then, not that there is anything particularly wrong with that! Emerald still has the key to his studio, so it's not like Joyride would ever even know what happened.

Emerald bets he could take Sensoria there right now, but wonders if there is anything he should do, say, or ask since he has the opportunity.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25878107
Let's finish up at the restaurant, and on the way back to our place, ask her how many times she's thought of getting together with us after that night. Ask gently mid walk how bad she wants to be filled up.

Still let's not just be raunchy full bore. Let's cater to a bit of a more gentle dom side so she feels like we care about her well being too. After all, what sort of master abuses his loyal pet?
>>
Just ask her if she is OK with being rutted at Joy's place, but tell it to her like we are talking down to her in a naughty way. The best way a kid can, anyway.
>>
>>25878165
She obviously is. No offense Anon but that's a fucking dumb question. She already said she wants to go back to our place. Emerald has his own studio. Joyride's house isn't really a house so much as it is a mansion disguised as a house with unlimited doors.
>>
>>25878107
Ask if she would like to finish dinner or just go to joys right now.
>>
>>25878107
Can I just ask why Emerald became so much like Joy within the last few updates?
>>
>>25878215
because others think that's a good thing.
>>
>>25878107
Also, briefly ask who she had read the letter. We didn't sign it with anything, correct? We need to keep incognito. I'm sure Sensoria knows that though.

Given that Sensoria is very intelligent (despite being such a horny perv) I'd like to hear how she handles situations. She usually seems quite competent, and more Sensoria lore is always a good thing.
>>
>>25878200
>>25878107

Finish up and have a sexy, flirty chat along the way, listening to Sensoria desperately try to hold her ground but fail in the world of flirting.
>>
>>25878229
That's a good point. I'd also like to hear how she handled that Shock Top issue. I'll bet Sensoria can kick a lot of ass when she wants to. She seems pretty powerful with her magic.
>>
Just cum inside her.
>>
>>25878310
There needs to be adequate buildup first though. Really churn the load in those balls so she knows her sickly, delicious cunt is owned by the cutest colt in existence.
>>
>>25878186
Reasonable response. Can't think of anything else to do about it though really.

I don't know, what would a Joy with a dick say? Uhh... Tell her we're gonna fuck her right in the pussy?
>>
>>25878385
We have more tact than Joy though. Plus, a stamina built from all that time in the ring and a set of balls that can compete with any bukakke scenes short of an orgy of dragons.

Sensoria is going to be sensually explored, loved, owned, and then impregnated.
>>
>>25878107
Why do I feel like the offspring of Sensoria and Emerald would be one of the most magically powerful family of ponies to grace the land?
>>
>>25878107
I can just imagine the cute but lewd thoughts running through Sensoria ' head after Emerald kissed her. Really seemed to take her breath away.

Man. GM really hit a home run with her.
>>
>>25878165
In hindsight, this is an especially dumb question of me since the mod himself in the post basically said there was nothing wrong with that.

SWING AND A HIT IN MY OWN BALLS
>>
>>25878107
A bit more Sensoria lore on the way back would be nice. Maybe her dreams for the future or aspirations. Make it a bit flirty though, as Emerald keeps the mood HOT.
>>
>>25878107
I wonder how old Sensoria actually is? She seems on the younger side. Possibly human equivalent of late 20s.
>>
>>25878107
The GM really makes rich (and sexy) characters. Sensoria is one of my favorites though, if not my top favorite.
>>
File: emerald.png (193 KB, 968x824) Image search: [Google]
emerald.png
193 KB, 968x824
I like this horse.
>>
>>25878215
I'd like to think his teacher's habits are brushing off on him.

Not that Emerald needs much help, remember the sensory deprivation stuff we did when we first rutted Sensoria?
>>
>>25880384
2 cute.

Draw him cumming inside of Sensoria.

She's skinny and blind fyi. Check earlier sexy times for ref.
>>
>>25880414
Sorry anon but I dont draw lewd anymore, im not good at it anyway.
>>
>>25880455
Then how about emerald and Sensoria kissing?
>>
>>25880455
Aww.... well then how about Sensoria and Emerald doing something cute? Like snuggling and blushing or kissing?
>>
>>25880414
I don't exactly remember her, link ?
>>
File: New Canvas.png (150 KB, 854x1027) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
150 KB, 854x1027
>>25880520
Sorry, im a shit artist who cant draw pones touching each other in any way.
>>
>>25880643
C'mon neuro, pls
>>
>>25880643
Can you drawn people? I am dying to see humanized Emerald
>>
>>25878159
This.
>>
File: shitty attempt at a human.png (123 KB, 571x729) Image search: [Google]
shitty attempt at a human.png
123 KB, 571x729
>>25880745
Not really. im sorta good at drawing a manly anon.
>>
>>25880948
Make the chin smaller and the eyes bigger, them its going to look pretty nice
>>
>>25880948
Can you do Hope/Joyride them? Either pone or human, i always liked to imagine they being the angel and demon on Emerald's shoulders, if you know what i mean
>>
File: emerald 2.png (326 KB, 1354x871) Image search: [Google]
emerald 2.png
326 KB, 1354x871
>>25881120
>>
File: 1450167902690.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450167902690.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
>>25881360
Its perfect. Could you color it? Or maybe just remove the sketch lines?
>>
File: emerald 2.png (300 KB, 1354x871) Image search: [Google]
emerald 2.png
300 KB, 1354x871
>>25881731
sure, i dont know the others colours though.
>>
>>25879878
I always put human and pony ages at about the same. Mane 6 are all early to mid twenties, etc.

Then again, maybe they're fucking elves, considering Granny Smith is over 100 and Celestia is the Highlander.
>>
File: asd.png (99 KB, 648x510) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
99 KB, 648x510
>>25882254
Here, this image has all their colors
>>
>>25882254
Nice, you forgot his amulet though
>>
File: emerald 2.png (359 KB, 1354x871) Image search: [Google]
emerald 2.png
359 KB, 1354x871
>>25882348
>>25882325
>>
>>25882451
ohh baby. This is awesome
>>
>>25882451
merry christmas neuro
You too OP
>>
>>25882451
Nice job, man
>>
File: Emerald.png (17 KB, 286x1078) Image search: [Google]
Emerald.png
17 KB, 286x1078
I did a thing
>>
File: 1390103205650.gif (30 KB, 282x290) Image search: [Google]
1390103205650.gif
30 KB, 282x290
>>25883533
MY GOD!
>>
File: 42cbcb97f8cc4d838955b9a22d97e566.jpg (171 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
42cbcb97f8cc4d838955b9a22d97e566.jpg
171 KB, 2048x2048
7:32PM bump
>>
I just realized, we got the child kidnapper caught but we never heard anything about his "parents", better be careful, if they get us shit is going down
>>
>>25880948
That's pretty good desu
>>
File: joyride.png (163 KB, 671x821) Image search: [Google]
joyride.png
163 KB, 671x821
>>25885996
not really anon
>>
>>25886186
But it is you silly artist
>>
File: beard.png (131 KB, 690x834) Image search: [Google]
beard.png
131 KB, 690x834
>>25886665
pls It isnt good because I have literally never drawn humans before, if it was good i wouldnt be trying so hard to improve
also merry christmas you wonderful fags
>>
Festive holiday bump
>>
File: 302.png (171 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
302.png
171 KB, 640x600
(Merry Christmas! Just thought I'd throw this up here. I'll see you tomorrow after work.)

>>25880384
>>25880643
>>25882451
>>25883533
>>25886186

(Neat!)
>>
>>25888315
May you have a merry, unwanted-rape free Christmas you meme-loving fuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.