[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trixie can no longer hide her third leg. what should she do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: dixie.png (313 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
dixie.png
313 KB, 600x786
trixie can no longer hide her third leg. what should she do?
>>
>>25743795
She's a magician isn't she?

She'll just make it disappear.
Inside me.
>>
File: 1785466452.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1785466452.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>25743804
>>
>>25743804
God damnit i should have known better than to click the spoiler.
>>
>>25743795
Embrace it. Let Anon fuck her in the middle of the halls as her futer cack flings to and fro. Who knows? Maybe some girls (or guys) will want to get involved and suck the great and powerful japanese cock.
>>
mouth fuck me till cum
>>
>>25743795
You're beautiful just the way you are and the same woman I fell in love with before I found out about this 'not so little' developement
now let me show you just how much you mean to me by taming that beautiful penis of yours. it looks simply delicious, baby
>>
File: 8D (2).jpg (32 KB, 694x676) Image search: [Google]
8D (2).jpg
32 KB, 694x676
>>25743795
Have fun with every girl in the school... She has the biggest dick on the CHS premises
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 610x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 610x700
>>25744075
Pinkie Pie is a good piece of ass.
>>
>>25743804
>"H-Hi Anonymous" said a trembling voice behind you
"Huh?"
>You turned your body, thinking to meet one of the women from inside, but to your surprise, there stood one of your schoolmate.
"Trixie? Um.. Hi? didnt really expect to see you here"
>"Well, Trixie was around"
"Oh..um, goodnight then"
>You cut the conversation short as you heads home, and put your hands inside your windbreaker pockets.
>Th bundle of cash felt warm in your hands.
>"That was a nice show Anon. Trixie never knowledge that the silent Anonymous Antonym, would partake at such act"
>You stopped in your track, suddenly felt your blood run cold
>You surveyed the room before going out.. and dont remember seeing her in the audience tonight.
>Godamnit, its a freaking Cougar Den. Students dont even supposed to be there. It takes ID and membership just to get inside.
"W-What performance?"
>"Silly Anonymous, thinking he could slither past from the Keen and Illustrous Trixie" She took out her fliphone, and proceeds to shown you a video of you in the previous "performance"
"Delete it. Now"
>"Why? Give Trixie a good reason why-"
>You dont gave her time to finish her sentence, you already jumped towards her phone.
>She effortlessly dodge, letting you crashlanded into the trashcan behind you.
>You dont really remember her being this nimble. You actually went to a gym class together.. guess you are wrong.
>"Trixie lives nearby actually, and she thinks that discussing this matter at her..realm, would be more secretive" she said as she reach out one of her arm to help you get back up "The file is already at Trixie's online cloud storage Anon, ready to be spread anytime unless you able to ..convinced me"
"L-Lead the way then"
>You get up, ignoring the magician's hand
>She just smiled at your antics. Before walking, she even toss out her hair at your direction.
>You swear, for a split second you can even see her grinning.
>Not smiling, but grinning.
>>
File: 1449189267257.jpg (32 KB, 221x397) Image search: [Google]
1449189267257.jpg
32 KB, 221x397
>>25744044
I'm conflicted. Dubs say truth, but the blatant faggotry is strong.
>>
>>25744417
So let me get this straight. Anon is some kind of male go-go dancer/gigolo at a night club for cougars. Trixie somehow snuck in, filmed his shameful "performance" and is now black mailing him?

Continue...
>>
>>25744452
listen, if I like a woman and want to have sexual relations with her, but tells me she has a penis, it wouldn't be a turn off
sure, they're not the genitals I'm looking for, but they have been there this entire time
so fuck you if you're THAT shallow of a person
>>
File: 1393473611865.jpg (28 KB, 440x414) Image search: [Google]
1393473611865.jpg
28 KB, 440x414
>>25744417
Not a very good setup.

Come on anon, you could have done better.
>>
File: 1404633489387.jpg (63 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1404633489387.jpg
63 KB, 640x400
>>25744547
Ouch, m-muh securities. ;-;
>>
>>25744574
Shut up Applejack, I'm trying to fap!
>>
>>25744417
>You spent the whole trip to the house contemplating whether to try tackle her again.
>However, you just cant felt.. safe about it.
>Like Trixie secretly had another pair of eyes behind her head, watching your every move.
>Evetually you reached your destination.
>Its not even her house. It was clearly dark, and the lawn are a bit overgrown. You can even see a "For Sale" sign behind a short palm tree.
>"Shake off that disbelieving look from your face Anon. Trixie's been here frequently, no need to be scared about being caught"
>After some chicken wire-tripping and window-hopping, you two make it into the house, which strangely, are tackily furnished. Empty picture frames are everywhere, and various decorations from a freaking knight armor to a roman bust are littering the room.
>It also has this weird, salty aroma hanging in the air.
>Great, you simply think to be stuck with the egoistical magician wannabe, but now you can add hoarder to that list.
>She looks around, before turning her attention to you.
>"Trixie need some time for herself, Anonymous. To make herself.. ready. You can play with the things here.. just dont try anything funny" She said as she sashayed away towards an ornate, orange wooden door, "Trixie will call you when its time"
>The doors are closed, then locked.
>You take a look around the room. Are these magic props or real thing? Does she buy all this herself? You remember she still use a fliphone, so you dismiss the idea. Maybe she blackmails people? Like what she'd done to you? Unlikely, but if beings from another world could come to your school, why not?
>You continue looking, before a something shiny suddenly caught your attention.
>It was a ring, with some diamonds and a pearl as its accessory
>If you pawn it off, you could definitely snatch a few thousand bucks for it.
>And few thousand bucks meaning you dont need to perform again.
>There's literally hundreds of items here. Surely she wont miss a little tiny ring?
>>
>>25744983
>You forwarded your hands towards the ring, which was neglectfully placed between an blank picture frame and a ship-in-a-bottle.
>Sadly, you found yourself tripped over the polar bear rug, and your hand knocked off the picture frame instead, which fell down to the floor with a crash,
"Shi-!"
>You absent mindedly pick up the ring first, put it inside your pocket, and then kneeled over the broken picture frame.
>Much to your surprise, it was not empty, there was simply a black piece of paper blocking the glass. However, with the glass cracked open, you can easily take out the covering paper.
>You slanted you eyes, trying to make out the shape of the picture in the darkened room.
>It looks like family shot or something, you can clearly see three girly silhouette on the black and white photo. You can see two of them in a ponytail, but the middle one is really blurry.
>"Trixie told you to come inside, Anonymous" commanded a voice next to your ear as two naked arm shot up and hug your chest from behind
"Gah! Trixie! You freaking scared the heck out of me!"
>"But why? Like what Trixie promised you, you are notified in time" she whispered the last part as she licks your left ear.
"Thats not what I meant.. Ah, forget it, just get it over with"
You moved your hands towards hers, trying to unlock her and finish the business. But a faint red glow from the corner of your eye kinda paused your movement for a second. Like it came from Trixie's neck area.
"What was that?"
>"Just something that I, The Ambitious and Curious Trixie picked from around the house. Pretty isn't it?"
>You moved her head to the left to see it, but with no avail. Trixie notices this, and thus she lean forward her neck so you can get a closer look. Her white hair create a curtain or some sort over her eyes, and you would be lying if you say you aren't taken aback by her beauty.
>However, the feeling disappear when you realizes what is hanging around her neck, sharing its crimson glow.
>>
>>25743795
She can stick it in my asshole for safekeeping.
>>
>>25745346
>You know whose pendant it was, but before you can even say anything, you can felt something hitting on your buttocks.
>Never before in your life you went from awed, to angry, and then scared in this short notice.
>You hoped with all your might that this is just Trixie's leg
>She can even grown a third one for all you care, just please dont let it be That. You work as a dancer, not as a gigolo.
>That feeling now multiplied when you felt how that object suddenly become harder and bigger.
>You grabbed Trixie's arm, trying to let go, but it strangely wont budge.
>They also become harder too. Scaled even.
>The panic meter is off the charts now.
>"Scared Anonymous?" said a sing-song voice in front of you. You reeled back when you realizes that Trixie's head are directly in front of you now. A quick glance confirm how her neck now elongated, enabling her to stretch out her head like that.
>"Funny, how long Trixie had beg to make The Rainbooms teach her about their real Magical powers but with no avail" she said with a lisp, as her mouth elongated into a snout "When their former adversary are actually more than willing to do that. Well, the fact that they left all their belongings behind, including their broken pendant is consentful enough, right?"
>Suddenly your pant rips as Trixie's 'third leg' burst forth dangerously close beneath your crotch. The third leg was actually a tail, decorated with some spiky tendrils.
>You want to scream, but the whole experience stuns you like some kind of bad acid trip.
>"Sadly, the pendant only transform Trixie's body, Anonymous. She can turn herself into that of a Siren, but never gains Their powers. Trixie can never gain energy from her songs, no matter how beautiful she sung!"
>You gulped.
>"While it also saved Trixie from having to leech of people emotion to feed. Trixie still needs her nutritional value, Anonymous.." her breath tickles your face as she lean even closer "And you are going to help her with that tonight"
>>
>>25744983

powerful faggotry is at work here but i like it.

pls continue
>>
>>25745798
>She opens her predatory maw, and swallowed Anonymous head in one quick bite. She uses her spiked tail to stripped off the boy from her clothing. When its done, she turn head upwards and let gravity and her throat muscles slowly pushed down the boy inside her stomach.
>Anon wanted to scream now, he really do. But the saliva in Trixie's throat quickly gagged him, and his panicked self hinders any meaningful resistance.
>Trixie can feel Anonymous squeezing shortly into her belly, struggling to keep himself alive. It wont matter for long, once he fully reach her stomach, the stomach acis shall silence him for good.
>What, you expect him to be alive when it was all over? Kept on dreaming.
>He'll join the others, those other deviants who Trixie caught off guard or cornered using her new, Siren like agility and prowess.
>Many people know the fact that Tree Hugger sell pot , but it was enough to scare her into coming here.
>Gilda was tough, but you hold the trump card of the footage of her looting from an ATM she broke herself.
>Steven Magnet's children clothing catalogue prove to be his downfall.
>Then theres Derpy.
>Ah, sweet and gullible Derpy.
>You still kept the missing poster above your bed.

>After an hour or so, Trixie removes her pendant and slowly reverts to her humanself.
>Her stomach are abit bloated off, but she just cover it with her jacket.
>She took last view on the house, folding the Anonymous clothes, before noticing the broken picture frame.
>She pick it up, and stared at the girls in the photo.
>"Are dust and clothing in the bedroom were really you girls? I still find it hard to believe"
>She then put it back on where it belongs, and heads home.

end. Im not going to delved into the graphic scenes cuz im no autist nigga
>>
>>25743795
futa penectomy
>>
>>25746168

>vore green

you monster
>>
File: 1411540500691.png (91 KB, 330x460) Image search: [Google]
1411540500691.png
91 KB, 330x460
>>25746168
I came here for girlcock, not this
>>
>>25746168
You had one job Anon. ONE JOB.
>>
File: 1371169192205.png (103 KB, 371x393) Image search: [Google]
1371169192205.png
103 KB, 371x393
>>25746168
>cuz im no autist nigga
>vore
could have fooled me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.