[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
File: timpratl.png (2 MB, 4000x2551) Image search: [Google]
timpratl.png
2 MB, 4000x2551
Renewal edition

Old thread: >>25631472

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

Frozen Skies - Nov 7
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/201326/

Wasteland Bouquet - Nov 11
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/35229/

Dance of the Orthrus - Nov 13
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/263354/

The Chrysalis - Nov 27
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

Rising Dawn - Nov 27
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/159701/

Make Love Not War - Nov 27
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301900/

Tales of a Pony Peddler - Nov 30
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-jJrx2pCApBcGJrcVlwTWQ0XzA/view

Black and White - Nov 29
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

Current /foe/ book club story: Black and White
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/fallout-equestria-black-and-white

ITT: A whole batch of different fics this time.
>>
Holy Jesus. What is this?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!
>>
>>25678517
Jelly doughut, sir!
>>
>>25678517
ITT: newfags
>>
>>25678517
Hot ponies, bitching songs, and all the gunplay you can put in between /k/s knotted horse cock and dragon dildo collection.
>>
File: cuddly boom fix.webm (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cuddly boom fix.webm
2 MB, 1024x768
>>
>>25678838
NEURO PLS
>>
>>25678838
>dat tail
>Dat mane
Damn chinese commies why do they have to skimp on the actual value?!
>>
>https://derpibooru.org/1038360
A friendly reminder for everyone that forgot about the edgy OC with the robo leg and corset piercings everywhere.
>>
File: Welcome to the wasteland.webm (1022 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to the wasteland.webm
1022 KB, 1024x768
>>25678903
Once the geck is out Ill be able to make them much better.
>>
>>25678415
>PnP Document:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

not up to date anymore
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16g-C8H16uGqWyehKAvBmsfyU4MJHFTMcD75n6NoUJFI/edit?pli=1#gid=1599847577&vpid=A3

on that note I'd like to share that since the past week i have been working on my own fallout equestria system, taking in most of the properties of Fallout 4, with it's crafting system and settlement management (including warfare)
but most importantly the combatsystem gets an overhaul as I think FoE pnp revised is silly in most regards.

Most of the system is in my head and only needs typing out, the harder and more exhausting parts are to port items or make them myself

revised has been going on my nerves for a while now and Icekatze's version is even a little bit worse

so, am I completely on the wrong track with trying to do something new which people aren't gonna use anyway, or is there a spectrum on others even wanting to help out a little?
>>
File: tumblr_nwqwrbDgBO1urj73to1_500.gif (554 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwqwrbDgBO1urj73to1_500.gif
554 KB, 500x281
>>25677044
Yeah, Stable 2 was in an apple cellar on Sweet Apple Acres (SAA). I guess I can't remember if it's specifically stated it's literally under the barn, but that's where my mind imagery goes. Suppose I'll have to double check on that. As far as the location of SAA, Google "Granny Smith Map" and there's a map that shows it *possibly* being northwest of Ponyville proper. Orientation is wonky and that's my guess.

Thusly, Stable 2 and SAA are just the same dot on the map, at least for now. I can't decide if I want to put down areas like Manehattan with a square around it designating that that's the area and then have all the buildings have their own icon, or if it's wiser to just set an icon for the city standalone.

And thank you! Means a lot to hear that it's looking at least passable!
>MFW compliments

For when the old thread dies: it was asked if Stable 2 was at Sweet Apple Acres. The answer: Read the above.
>>
>Last thread

All I did was make a sexy stocking Snap Roll after some encouragement from mirthful! Riddles

Some of you guys act like all I do is write rapefics and draw imminent death pics.
>>
>>25679768
all mozart did was write songs
>>
>>25679814
Songs are sung, I'm not sure Mozart ever wrote lyrics.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>25679814
Reminds me of this.
https://youtu.be/kVzaBq4ycWg?t=52
>>
>>25679861
good on you understanding an obscure reference
>>
>>25678415
Every fanfic is canon in its timeline
>>
>>25679814
Is this supposed to be a compliment, or a request that I write a deaf Steel Ranger rapefic?
I'm not sure, so I started the rapefic this morning thanks to my foresight.
You're welcome.
>>
File: You dont say!!.png (78 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
You dont say!!.png
78 KB, 600x600
>>25680035
>>
>>25680101
>deaf Steel Ranger rapefic

pls no. Write deaf Steel Ranger consensual sex for the purpose of bonding and furthering the relationship.
>>
File: 1449334271434.jpg (33 KB, 320x259) Image search: [Google]
1449334271434.jpg
33 KB, 320x259
>>25680101
>I wasn't
>But you were
>>
>>25680101
what I meant to say is that it's not just a rapefic and the drawing of imminent death to us to us, it's so much more than that.
For some it's the reason to stay up late to wait for a new update, or the other way around, to wake up earlier to see what happened before they have to go to work.
You are an creator on the internet, and if you only make a single person happy with your content, hasn't the work paid of? You are the reason the world is a better place now, no matter how small this contribution may be. You made someone's day/hour/minute/second, depending on how long you were able to draw a smile on their face.
Keep up your work, god bless you, you glorious faggot
>>
>>25680123
Including Past Sins
>>
>>25680230
>>25680127
Compliment it was then.

I'm still writing the fic, it will just be in the IRC as is proper when done.

>>25680126
But what fun is there in having them in a nontrying element? What truth is there in their actions without adversity?
It is the trials and tribulations we face that show who we are, not the comforting embrace of a loving figure. Only then can one find their true self, to know who they really are.
>>
>>25680299
>adversity
>trials and tribulations
>true self
I don't know about your fetishes, but I don't want any of this shit in something I'm supposed to masturbate to.
>>
>>25676184
>>25677645
>>25678332
>>25678553 If you were at full strength, maybe, but even then it would make noise when it leaves the field of effect.
The canteen and dried food grabs your interested immediately and a quick taste taste of the water shows it to be free of rads.

Water never tasted this good.

There was less than a quarter left when you stopped to eat. You leaned back and looked around, finding no one sneaking up on you. The meat was chewy and taking another sip of water helped it to go down. You finished the water and saved half the meat before moving onto the shotgun.
The spell wasn't taxing you as much in it's smaller state but it was time to save energy once you determined the magazine was full, eight shots in total. You always preferred your pistol over any other gun, even that laser rifle you used to have; but if you wanted to hold any of these ponies at gunpoint, a shotgun might look scarier.

'If they heard Hammer go off, they'd think it'd be scary,' you thought to yourself.

You cancelled the spell after making sure the shotgun was ready, and crept forward to where the stal- the first target, had come from.

Peeking around the edge of the rocks, you confirmed the positions of the other slavers. Lookout was about six pony-lengths from you, to the right and covering the tip of the camp looking out. The older mare turned out to be the one tending the now growing campfire: her back was to you and it wouldn't be hard to sneak up on her. The other asshole who had harassed a mare was leaning against the rocky outcropping on the far side, there would be no sneaking around the other side to catch him off guard, unless he was looking back to the camp. The last slaver (judging by his clothes) was still lying down, like before, but you noticed something off about him. A black eye, a fat lip, and a bomb collar around his neck while he slept.

Looks like they had a turncoat.

Cont.
>>
>>25680508
You stopped and thought to yourself; you had a bit of food, you had already drunk some water, you had another gun and some ammo. Why not just leave?

You didn't have to attack these slavers any longer. You didn't need to get involved with what they were doing and you didn't know who their boss was. There must have been another four ponies who were chained together and to a spike that had been pounded into the dirt. They weren't your problem and you tried to tell yourself to just move on; you could escape.

What do?
>>
>>25680522
Leave.
No reason to play hero and risk getting captured.
We got what we wanted and can move on without issue.
>>
>>25679727
Double checked. They tore down the barn for the Stable 2. It is indeed directly under the barn in Sweet Apple Acres.
>>
File: Untitled-1.gif (239 KB, 1054x918) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.gif
239 KB, 1054x918
I swear im going to try and finish this animation and start learning how to animate properly
>>
>>25680851
She's an evil enchantress and she does evil dances...
>>
>>25679017
If it is made to upgrade the PnP system, I am in

Doubt people on the thread would care, you should discuss it better on the steam group
>>
File: Untitled-1.gif (399 KB, 1054x918) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.gif
399 KB, 1054x918
>>25680904
Actually starting to realise how unrealistic I can make the legs ook but still make it look nice
>>
>>25680851
HORSE

POWER
>>
>>25681074
omg that's adorable
>>
File: Needless to say it ended in hugs.png (389 KB, 1654x1698) Image search: [Google]
Needless to say it ended in hugs.png
389 KB, 1654x1698
>>25681076
tfw will never animate as good as zone
>>
>>25680562
And yet half a canteen of water won't last for long.
We could do a better job of hiding the body, somewhere they can't find it.

With a turncoat in their ranks another missing pony would put them on edge. Maybe enough to weaken the rest of them through suspicion and infighting, while we watch from a safe distance ready to take everything else when the time is right.

If things don't pan out we still have the option of moving on.
>>
>>25681181
I'm not sure how punishing the one who fucked with the merchandise means they have a turncoat?
I mean if its meant to say the guy wanted to release the slaves or something I could get, but as said it indicates he just got punished.
>>
>>25681043
looking it up later
>>
Would armorer's still proof their work?
Do you think they'd use a mannequin for it, or would they use a live pony as a show of their power?
>>
>>25681450
Ask Ham what Alloy does, anon.
>>
>>25681470
Headshot them while asking them over to test a gorget, but invite them to dinner first?
>>
>>25681492
Jesus christ man...
>>
File: dance.gif (328 KB, 1054x918) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
328 KB, 1054x918
>>
>>25680522
Lets not delude ourself into thinking this is some selfless good deed here. A nearly empty canteen and half a meal aren't good for much, especially in our condition. If they were raiders we'd kill them all for the supplies. This is no different, we just happen to be doing something nice at the same time.
Now I'd say if we could lure another one away then our odds would be very good.
If that doesn't seem doable then I'd shoot the leader in the back first. She's likely the most dangerous, and the one who can detonate the slaves.
>>
>>25681613
downward motion of the front hoof seems too instant, like it's stomping, not dancing
>>
>>25681613
p l s
l
s
>>
File: walk.gif (455 KB, 1054x918) Image search: [Google]
walk.gif
455 KB, 1054x918
>>25681667
angry dancing!
>>
>>25681470
Ham doesn't come to this shithole anymore.
>>
>>25681804
He still pops in occasionally.
>>
>>25681470
Don't bother Ham.
He's busy writing.
>>
>>25681973
I can't bother Ham even if I wanted to (and I do want to, always all the time but he's a busy ham), he's not even on Steam.
>>
File: eq_map.jpg (1 MB, 1400x860) Image search: [Google]
eq_map.jpg
1 MB, 1400x860
M'kay folks. Map making question again. I'm up to 29 in FoE and looking to place Splendid Valley/Maripony, but I'm having issues thinking of where it is.

>Included, most recent map as of last time to see where I've placed things so far.

So, in FoE, Splendid valley (at least up to chapter 29) is mentioned in reference to a couple things. First and foremost is Calamity's Shack:

"It was another stroke of luck that Calamity’s Shack was only a little bit out of our way towards Fetlock and Manehattan. It was, however, completely in the opposite direction of Splendid Valley"

It later says Calamity's Shack is "slightly closer to New Appleloosa than it is to the closest border of the Everfree Forest."

Now, that leaves what it means for "opposite direction". Does that mean it's the opposite direction from whence they came? (At this point, Stable 2. They were headed to Calamity's Shack before dropping off the AJ rangers at Fetlock and then going to Tenpony.) That's what I'm assuming, so Ponyville is the center of the compass, so to speak. Unless I'm wrong in what that means. It's such a weird sentence since they're not headed to Splendid Valley at that moment anyways...

What I've done is put the shack right between NA and the nearest dark green (forest, specifically Everfree) on the map. That means Splendid Valley is northish of Ponyville? Probably?

The other descriptors so far:
>The valley below was a rocky wasteland completely barren of life. (As they were approaching from Manehattan.)
>A sinkhole several miles across indicated where the balefire bomb had been detonated. It had been detonated underground, the surface had collapsed into the toxin filled tunnels below.
>Over 200 years, the sinkhole had eroded into a crater.
>On the cusp of the crater were the crumbled walls of the Maripony. (No idea why the "the" is there.)

So, where do you guys think I should put it?
>>
File: FoE_Mk_5.png (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FoE_Mk_5.png
279 KB, 1920x1080
>>25682196
>By most recent map, I mean I'm an idiot and did the show canon map first.
Here's the most recent of my creation. Posted this last thread, no updates since then (as most of the recent chapters have taken place in places that already existed).
>>
>>25681209
The dead asshole is one guy, the turncoat is another. There are now three armed slavers in the vicinity.

im writing it
>>
>>25682196
in ur butt lel
>>
File: ch1449378917749.png (277 KB, 505x544) Image search: [Google]
ch1449378917749.png
277 KB, 505x544
>>25683146
Well golly gee aren't you just the most helpful person ever.
>>
>>25682210
Something just occurred to me. The rock farm is shown to be southwest of Appleloosa, but isn't that where Silver Bell is holed up and thus halfway between New and Old Appleloosa? Unless I'm mistaken.

Anyway, given that Maripony is horse Mariposa Military Base, my first instinct would be somewhere in the desert. Neighvarro would probably be out that way too.

This map is getting increasingly tough to reconcile with the story.
>>
>>25683296
Maybe the balefire bombs pushed some geography around? That or one of the other Equestrian superweapons? I mean we know they sank Zebra islands, so its entirely possible for things to go not as planned from that.
>>
File: 1449327527728.png (82 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
1449327527728.png
82 KB, 560x375
>>25683296
Yup. I think I put it in the last thread, but I'll say it again here. So far (Ch 31 now), the Pie Rock Farm is the only completely non-canon place in FoE. They say it's between Appleloosa and New Appleloosa. But AP has a show-canon location and NA is past the gorge, so they have to be near each other. With S5 saying the Pie Farm is over to the west, can't work. But Kkat didn't know that back in S2, so yeah.

I thought of Splendid Valley being in the desert, or potentially where the canon pie farm is, but since the description is "the opposite way of Calamity's Shack" and his shack is close to NA, it has to be either north or northwest of Ponyville. (Unless I'm understanding the directions wrong.)

Also it doesn't say in FoE that it was a desert, probably just a huge wasteland because of the megaspell that was literally under Maripony.

Taking that into consideration... maybe where Cloudsdale is on the canon map? I do know that there's another map floating around that doesn't follow the canon map that puts Splendid Valley due east of Ponyville, but it doesn't follow canon so /shrug.

(Also of note, Pip can see three SPP towers from Maripony/Old Olneigh, so that may help with triangulation once I figure out where they were built. So far one in Filly. She says "I'm fairly certain one of them was the one I spotted in the outskirts of Cloudsdayle", which I put down by Appleloosa, so whatever that one is has to maintain Line of Sight. Fun times!)

I haven't gotten to Neighvarro yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

>>25683431
Sank the Zebra Islands? I don't remember that at all. Where did that happen? It's very possible I just straight read over that since it wasn't related to a location I was trying to figure out.

>I have literally 12 pages of text in a .txt for remembering why I placed things where. This is getting to be more work than I thought.
>>
>>25683296
>This map is getting increasingly tough to reconcile with the story.
Mapfags are the worst kinds of autists.
The story was written long before any kind of map existed, stop trying to force square pegs into round holes.
>>
File: 1443491990469.png (132 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443491990469.png
132 KB, 666x1024
>>25683567
Every good author has their own spatial cognizance, so there IS a map Kkat used (albeit in her head possibly). There was a map all the way back in S1, but it's been updated and people are using newer locations for their stories now.

I wanted to reconcile it in a visual medium. So now there's a map.

Square pegs and square holes, just trying to find where all the holes are so I can connect the two.

(Though since there was an update to the show-canon map, and it is a fanfiction, obviously there's going to be some places where either the source material changed from underneath the author or a simple mistake was made.)
>>
>>25683243
>Well golly gee aren't you just the most helpful person ever.
I always pictured it near/in Rambling Rock Ridge. The "canon" map shows that Maripony is near Ponyville and the Everfree, and RRR is the only landmark on the map that makes any sense.

srsly tho in ur butt lel
>>
>>25683722
Also, Rambling Rock Ridge implies theres a rocky ridge there. What forms at the bottom of ridges? Valleys. /checkmate
>>
>>25679831
Actually, he wrote several operas
>>
>>25683722
>>25683752
Well, now I eat my words! You are actually being helpful! Thanks!

Yeah, I saw the one map that had it over there east of Ponyville. It made sense, the only problem is the whole "opposite side of Ponyville from calamity's shack". Unless I'm just blatantly dumb and misplacing the shack, it can't be over there.

Show-canon map also has some mountains west/northwest from Ponyville, the ones just southeast of the Unicorn Range (or maybe even in the range themselves). Could be those then?

Good point though, "Valley" usually implies mountains or something. Might /have/ to be in some kind of elevation somewhere (mountain, ridge, plateau, etc). I guess the thought was, "It's a valley NOW, because explosions." But now that I think about it, it actually was a valley beforehand.
>>
>>25683506
Is it possible to just headcanon/bs our way out with the Rock Farm by saying the canon location holds the real farm and the one in the fic holds one that was made during war-time? Or are the evidence for the pie family having lived there too much?
>>
>>25683801
Yes! Like Fidelio by Ludwig van Mozart.
>>
File: 1449434861836.gif (2 MB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
1449434861836.gif
2 MB, 213x213
>>25683952
Unfortunately no. I thought of that too, but there's an issue. And I quote:
>“... and they danced and danced all day and all night! And best of all this is the very silo where Pinkie Pie, as a young filly, invented the first party ever and got her Cutie Mark!”

So, in FoE it's the rock farm where Pinkie grew up and got her cutie mark in. Not really a way around that. Cut and dry. Kkat had literally no way of knowing where it was, so it's not really a fault with the spatial reasoning of the story, just the source material changed from under it.

....now that I think about it though, show canon is weird with that. They all saw the sonic rainboom to get their cutie marks, right? The rock farm has mountains north of it, and cloudsdale is north of it. You have to assume Cloudsdale wasn't where it is on the canon map (since it IS canon that it can move) when the rainboom happened. (That's actually the explanation I have for why "Cloudsdale Wreckage" is down south instead of where the show-canon map shows it).

>Why do I know all this?
>>
File: My Little Murky.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
My Little Murky.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
so I found this.
>>
File: My Little Murky2.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
My Little Murky2.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>>25684893
right here.
>>
>>25684893
>>25684906
there's also a PA system of this guy talking to his "Little Murkies"
>>
>>25684893
>>25684906
Oh I remember that place. That dude was a freaking crazy cat lady. Only with large mutant crustaceans.
>>
File: wip.png (499 KB, 1927x1737) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
499 KB, 1927x1737
Rap Pip
>>
File: 1449282229032.png (137 KB, 605x598) Image search: [Google]
1449282229032.png
137 KB, 605x598
>>25685566
Love it.
>>
>>25685566
Illest rhymes in the wasteland.
>>
>>25685566
>>25685673
Please nobody start.
You all have terrible rhymes and flow.
>>
>>25685566
Pip seems to have stolen an element of harmony, Or is it just a Pimp-buck?
>>
File: animu pip 2.png (380 KB, 1244x1270) Image search: [Google]
animu pip 2.png
380 KB, 1244x1270
>>25685848
pimp-buck 3 billion
>>
>>25685848
Don chu be askin' where she got her krunk.
>>
>>25683867
>Well, now I eat my words! You are actually being helpful! Thanks!
I have my moments.
If you take it loosely and assume Calamity's shack is around New Appleloosa area, and have Ponyville as a reference point, RRR COULD be taken as opposite side from Calamity's shack if you imagine the system as a triangle. Again, it requires interpreting shit from the author cause as much as we big he/she/it up, Kkat was frustratingly inconsistent with these things.
>"It's a valley NOW, because explosions."
Hence why its referred to sometimes as Splendid Crater. Was a valley, now a great big fuck off hole.
>>
File: second_chances14.jpg (237 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
second_chances14.jpg
237 KB, 853x1280
>>
File: 1429809470178.png (394 KB, 1986x1257) Image search: [Google]
1429809470178.png
394 KB, 1986x1257
>>25685566
>>
>>25686278
I need context.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 432x600
Why do the russians like this story so much? Has anyone here read it? Is it actually good, or is it only likable if you're a slav?
>>
File: nwFNjG0.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nwFNjG0.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
>>25688008
>Doesn't give story title
>>
>>25688039
People who've read it should recognize the image.

It's called The Fossil. All I know about it is there's snow and there's a plane on the cover art.
>>
>>25688008
>>25688080
I thought this was getting translated?
>>
>>25688090
It is!
>>
>>25688091
Well, assuming the translation's well done we should be able to tell if it's any good ourselves.
>>
>>25687432
Googled the title, seems to be a story on FimFiction called "Second Chances", which is a sequel to "Raider and Kid", apparently.
>>
>>25681616
It would be funny how things have turned out if you weren't also disgusted. You used to think killing other ponies was disgusting and horrible. Now it was easy, and commonplace. All you needed was timing and placement, both you had the patience for.

A standoff after blasting the leader away would be foolish as you doubted they would give you the time to talk them down or intimidate them. You also didn't feel like talking. It would be best not to give them an impression of you at all.

If you moved now, you could take out the older mare first, quietly with your knife. At that point though, you have a body right in the middle, several ponies who could be awake, and two hostiles who could turn on you. The dead one's friend was still alive though, and could come looking if you waited.

A plan formed in your mind as you backed away and returned to the corpse. It was a simple task of moving him further away and sitting him against the rock in just such a way that his blood wouldn't be immediately visible. You also went back and carefully disturbed any dirt where his blood had pooled, or spread dirt over any blood on the rock. You knew better than to let immediate giveaways like that to be visible in lighted conditions.

By the time you had finished, you heard a short grunt and the older mare call out, "Hey, piss-brains! What's taking so long, huh? Jerking off?"

There was no answer but you already knew they were talking about their now deceased friend. Maybe friend, she didn't seem to like this one. Regardless you hurried along and removed one cigarette from the crumpled pack, stuck it between your lips and lit it up with the lighter.

You made a rough grunt, trying to mimic the stallions' voice while you puffed on the old cigarette and stuck it between his lips. You kept his mouth shut and focused again to cast a spell. A much easier one this time, just to help you climb up the rock face and hide above the next pony this time.

Cont.
>>
>>25688477
It wasn't something you hadn't done before, it came to you a few days back when you had to get the black case back. That raider never saw it coming, served him right for taking that from you.

You indulged for a moment, remembering the same technique used in the past you planned to use here.

There you go with the blood lust again. Something was definitely wrong with you.

"I guess that's a yes, heh." The mare quipped. When no answer came she spoke up again, "Hey Lav, go see what's his problem."

The voice of a younger mare, the lookout, spoke up and began coming closer. "Sure thing boss," she said casually.

You crouched lower and tried to melt into the rock you clung to, vertical and facing down. It was a light strain on your horn to maintain both your Sticky Hooves and the telekinesis to keep the cigarette in the stallions' mouth, made easier by remaining so still. Just a matter of waiting now.

Counting the seconds before a target was in place was therapeutic, helping you to stay calm as the mare came moving around the rocks and closer to the body.

"Hmm? What are you doing over there..." she said out loud. She must have seen his legs and muzzle just past the rock.

'Time to move in,' you thought.

Cont.
>>
>>25688490
You began creeping down the face of the rock, knife in your teeth once more. You didn't want to wait until she saw something was wrong and warned the others.

'Lav,' was that short for Lavender? It would make sense when you looked at her coat color, a soft purple complimented by a green mane tied in a braid. The way her braid hung off to one side gave you a clear shot at the little area at the base of her skull. Damn it all.

When the time was right, you dropped your focus on the cigarette and took hold of the knife. Extending off your hind legs, you hung in the air while your right foreleg wrapped around her muzzle and the left over the back of her neck.

She tried to cry out past your leg as the knife went in, cutting into and cracking her spine when you gave it a hard twist. Her body tensed up briefly and then went limp; you had to let go of the knife to catch her body with your magic. You held your breath to listen for the others while you gently lowered her to the ground. She lay with her legs under her chest and her chin in the dirt when you joined your next victim on the ground.

A crawling feeling went up your own spine as you pull the knife from the base of her skull and wiped it off on her jacket. You had to fight the feeling that what you were doing was wrong.

'When all of them are dead, you can release those slaves,' you told yourself over and over. You weren't sure if you believed yourself.

You had maybe a few seconds before somepony would get suspicious.

What do?
>>
File: Screenshot_23.png (50 KB, 314x276) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.png
50 KB, 314x276
Nips drew Plum Pudding necrophilia to prove he can

I want to be witty about this but I'm drawing blanks here.

http://i.imgur.com/aJcuHyB.png
>>
>>25688840
Damn it Datte, share him with us.
>>
>>25687432
>>25688146
Nope, it was a comic about a Raider mare and foal without the parental abuse, which up until now was on a year long hiatus.
>>
File: Time for my medication.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Time for my medication.gif
156 KB, 500x282
>>25688840
>>
File: 1449325429999.png (392 KB, 680x644) Image search: [Google]
1449325429999.png
392 KB, 680x644
>>25688840
Drawing blanks?
But she's old enough to have her cutie mark![/spolier]
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (680 KB, 596x455) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
680 KB, 596x455
>>25688945
Oh, you

>>25688854
I would if I could!
He's a very swood dood, but he's also a very busy dood with lots of projects and interests
>>
File: HFoE_Mk_1.png (634 KB, 5760x3240) Image search: [Google]
HFoE_Mk_1.png
634 KB, 5760x3240
Well, I got tired of putting larger dots in the tiny places, so I redid the map and expanded it. Going back and putting more accurate-ish dots down. Decided to do box 'reigons' in blue so you can tell if something is in the other. Only up to Fetlock for now. Will do more tomorrow. Tiredforever.

>File is pretty big now though.
>>
>>25689463
As long as it's not 4MB I won't even notice.
>>
>>25688840
God damn, Nips is one edgy mother fucker
>>
>>25688008
I've read it up to last chapter. It's not even a FoE fic, autors themselves claimed it's not.
>>
>>25689881
Wait, is it not called Fallout Equestria: The Fossil?
>>
>>25689898
Now it's just Fossil. When it was first aired it was called Fallout for the sake of popularity. Because there are not that much good russian fics around, so quite a lot of attention are focusing on FoE.
>>
>>25688501
The same method will definitely work a third time.

Prop their bodies in such a way that whatever raider comes up to check on them will make them puzzled long enough for us to go in for the kill.
>>
>>25689938
How disingenuous.
>>
>>25689952
But it's still a postapocalyptic story, just not based on Kkat's canon. Not that bad, if you ask me. Fossil reminds me generic Indiana-like story quests adventure with a little bit of dieselpunk.
>>
>>25688501
Think we can do it one more time? That's probably the limit of our good fortune.

Or should we move around and take the opportunity for some confusion to get in position to swoop and take the rest from the other side of the camp?
>>
So would you fill a pony with sparkle cola, then paddle them until they fart butt gravy?
>>
>>25688501
I think moving away to a spot where we can see both the bodies and the camp would be a good idea.

We could move in to the spot the slavers leave the weakest, either killing a lone pony going to check the spot again or a token force left at the camp.
>>
>>25688501
Two left. Now's the time to hit them. Take them both with the element of surprise.
>>
>>25690519
Settle down, fetishanon you little rascal.
>>
>>25689938
>>25689952
Meh, maybe it started out as a FoE fic and then the author decided to take it in their own direction. It's kinda wonky but it's fanfiction, so it's not like there are any hard rules in place saying they can't. At least they had the decency to make it clear when they moved away from the source material.
>>
>>25690681
Godspeed you brave fgt
>>
>>25691029
I think that's why I like changelings.
>>
>>25691031
That's what you think anon, but he's been doing this for a couple weeks now.
>>
>>25691051

Wait, so... TH didn't ruin changelings?! Thank goodness.
>>
>>25691031
Worst romance done in a MLP fanfiction.
>>
>>25691280
I hate realistic relationships too.
>>
>>25691287
Don't go there.
Even Glory x Blackjack was better.
>>
>>25691297
How
>>
>>25691310
They had some proper interraction and feelings development before becoming fuck buddies.
>>
>>25691320
I do not remember this.
>>
>>25691287
It wasn't, though. It was pretty flat and emotionless.

Littlepip was lonely and feeling rejected because Velvet wasn't in lesbians with her, so she asked Homage whether Homage knew if there was anyone who would like a pony like her. This was either the second or third time they'd met; without having any alone time to interact. The only interactions they'd had was in a group and with Homage sending them on quests to get stuff. No love, no flirting, no bonding. It was just 'Hey, know anyone who'd like a pony like me?' 'Yes, me. Not let's fuck.'

The only thing they even had in common was the fact that both had the Small Frame trait.
>>
>>25691574
The 'not' in there should be 'now' as in 'Now let's fuck.'
>>
>>25691574
>flat and emotionless.
like real life
>>
>>25691593
God. Dammit.
>>
Which would be more terrifying if captured by a gang of raiders?
Blindness or deaf?
>>
>>25691704
blindness, probably. If you're deaf you can at least spot something before it happens to spot you or see environmental hazards. You can't do that (usually) if you're blind besides maybe hear a crackling fire pit or the noise of a shorted out wire. But you can see these and avoid them easier than hear them and avoid them.
>>
>>25691574
>shallow and born of necessity
Sounds about right.
>>
>>25689940
>>25690428
>>25690549 i feel like I need to give clearer options on the 'what do' parts, you guys are thinking ahead before we finish the action :S
First things first. You carefully pick up the mare and sit her next to the stallion, leaning her into his shoulder.
Her eyes were still open just a crack, giving her an unseeing, haunted look on her face despite staring into the stallions' lap.
You decided to close them, something about the faces dead ponies made was hard to look away from. Was it some morbid curiosity in the fallen foe? Subconscious self punishment of burning their visage into your mind? Some kind of satisfaction in your handiwork?
She looked like she was sleeping now, and the longer you stared, the more you realized she couldn't have been much older than you.

She was kinda cute.

'And you snuffed her out so easily,' A voice in your head told you.

You know.

'She didn't even see it coming,' it continued.

'Helpless to stop you...' It whispered.

You grit your teeth behind closed lips.

'And you enjoyed it," it laughed.

"Shut up," you whispered.

You heard a body shifting on the other side of the rocks.

"Hey, what the fuck's going on over there?" The older mare called out.

'Time to go,' you told yourself.

Cont.
>>
>>25691799
You picked up the combat shotgun and kept it close as you snuck around to the other side of the rocks, where the other stallion last was.

EFS indicated the target had not moved yet, but it wouldn't tell you what direction they were facing. You heard the mare call out to 'Lavender' (knowing you guessed her name right did not help) and 'Mustard Seed.' She was louder this time, probably loud enough to wake up the resting slaves if they weren't already,

"Hey, something's not right. Keep your eyes peeled," she told the last stallion,

He couldn't have been more than two pony lengths ahead of you, and possibly distracted.

A brief thought entered your head. Should you cover your identity before moving in?

What do? Suggestions: (weapons) Knife, Pistol, Shotgun, Hooves/(abilities) Magic-Low Strain, SATS, Stealth.
If you have specific questions (like what the effective range of your fire arms are or what kind of magic you can still pull off without endangering yourself) put em in spoilers.
>>
>>25691704
Is that even a question? Being blind is crippling. Being deaf is something people live with so well that most of the time you can't even tell they are.
>>
>>25688840
Where does he even post this stuff?
>>
>>25691850
Wait until they get close to the bodies, then ambush
>>
>>25691850
Cover identity? How? I don't think we'd quite look close enough to be taken as either one. Maaybe if we pose as one of them resting by the rock and jump them before they got close enough to tell the difference. Maybe.
>>
>>25692055
Whydomenhavenipples on Derpi, and McSweezy on tumblr or something like that.
>>
>>25691799
/r/ing someone to draw this cute scene
>>
Which would be worse for Alloy?
Somebody making her an elaborate choker as a way of showing she is always welcome in a town, or a villain debraiding her hair?

Which would be worse by your opinion?
>>
File: 1449371322112.png (278 KB, 798x530) Image search: [Google]
1449371322112.png
278 KB, 798x530
>>25692184
Debraiding her hair?!
THAT MONSTER
>>
>>25692102
You have a hooded cloak and a bandanna/shemagh. So if you think it's appropriate to hide your face so that the slavers AND the slaves can't see your identity, you can. This is in case you wish to charge and attack them like >>25690549 suggested.

Second point, you are at least a dozen pony lengths from the bodies now and watching your EFS shows one of them creeping towards those bodies. They will be discovered before you can reach them.

I also want to apologize for throwing so much information at you guys in such an unorganized fashion. A lot of this is off the cuff.
>>
>>25692239
We can only shudder to imagine where they go from there - nonconsensual bedtime stories during her imprisonment?
Forced spin-the-bottle?
>>
So diaper Blackjack is a thing.
>>
>>25692124
Anon pls Ask Nips or Datte, they might.
>>
>>25692278
Strugglesnuggles
>>
>>25692278
How dreadful! At least they wouldn't be forced into a game of Parcheesi.

>>25692272
I'm real skeptical of being able to take them on in a frontal battle. We gotta find someone else to ice. NOW. If they get the alert out first then we lose all luxury of another surprise attack.

Gotta be something we can use that dud mine for. Search for a target, quick. Any target. Even if it's a potshot with our pistol, it'll be our last free shot we can take before all hell breaks loose!
>>
>>25692325
Not saying to use the mine yet, I'd rather we jump someone then throw a mine at the nearest horse to freak them out and make them dive for cover to keep us from getting our head blown by a snapshot reaction.
>>
>>25692318
>StruggleSnuggle
>>
>>25692325
It's two on one and they're separated. We have a shotgun, a pistol, a knife, recently repaired combat armor, very effective stealth skills, and a little bit of magic at our disposal.

You really want to use a mine?a broken mine? it's junk, he dropped it ages ago.
We could swing around the edge of the rock where that stallion is and blast him with the shotgun before he's ready. The other mare will probably come running back straight to us.

Or wait for her to start yelling about them being dead and he could be distracted.
>>
>>25692808
He should have dropped it*
>>
>>25692808
we should probably keep one alive if we want to free the slaves
>>
>>25692288
Hot, I like it.
>>
>>25693007
There's one in a collar. He's probably be the best for that.
>>
File: PG made art for me.png (138 KB, 654x598) Image search: [Google]
PG made art for me.png
138 KB, 654x598
How should a raider you are supposed to care about in a short fic, a medic here, be set up so that they don't just come across as the one good and wholesome character?

That is, how do i carry he is still a raider medic, but you should feel bad for what happens to him by the main character?

Assume I'm trying to be under 15 pages here.
Sorry Prompt Anon, I try and i try but I can't just do a page for you.
>>
>>25693689
Motivations. Why a medic? Why not an underwater basket weaver? Motivations make people more empathetic imo.
>>
>>25693689
Research anti-villains. Make him a character who we care about and who has good reasons for doing what he's doing, but what he's doing is ultimately unacceptable and must be stopped regardless.
>>
>>25693689
Sad back story.
Doing it under a coercion.
Insanity.
>>
>>25693775
>a coercion
fug
>>
>>25693045
Get >>>out you fucking degenerate
>>
>>25693731
>>25693767
>>25693775
Well as I said, 15 pages and he is not the main character, so that much development is a bit overboard, though useful if reversed.

My thought was too have him heal the main character, show some interactions, and establish that its less "I want to throw a pegasus into a minefield after breaking her wings" raiders, and more "Ghengis Khan is my husbando, and great great great great x 12 grandfather." tier raiders with family bonds and so on amongst each other.
Which the protagonist murders as she is supposed to, all to get back her fancy duds from when she was captured. Her logic, "There will always be more ponies out there, but a fitting aramene wool suit with leather greaves will not be made again."
>>
>>25693879
Sounds like everyone involved is a cunt.
>>
>>25693917
That's how I like to write, no good, no evil, just lots of realistic greys.
>>
File: This_is_a_gold_mine.png (79 KB, 258x271) Image search: [Google]
This_is_a_gold_mine.png
79 KB, 258x271
Who remember this shit?
Don't remember where it came from
>>
File: TFW no qt wasteland gf.jpg (27 KB, 572x166) Image search: [Google]
TFW no qt wasteland gf.jpg
27 KB, 572x166
>>25693957
Here another one I found too cleaning my picture folder.
>>
File: LP_spots_butthurt.png (42 KB, 192x284) Image search: [Google]
LP_spots_butthurt.png
42 KB, 192x284
>>25693968
seriously

I remember this being saved from FoE
>>
>>25694031
Isn't this the hand drawn comic?
>>
>>25694050
Looks kinda like it, but I'm pretty sure the style was different. That guy quit after Pip passed out in Carousel Boutique.
>>
>>25693853
Make me.
>>
>>25692325 show some confidence anon
>>25692808
>>25693007
>>25693164
Okay guys, I'm not ready to post but I think I have it.

Do you want me to conclude the confrontation in one go, or break it up so you can make a 'what do' decision in the middle of combat?
>>
>>25694832
break it up
>>
Is there anything in the FOE lore that disallows vampires / vamponies?

Not just in Kkat's, but in the combined works canon.
>>
>>25694961
You mean besides the fact that it's kinda dumb?
>>
>>25694961 Cont.

And werewolves too for that matter.
>>
>>25695013
Nah, the idea was for a vampony survivor of the wars story. And how would radiation and mutant critters react to them?
>>
>>25694961
Don't be a Planefag
>>
>>25695028
>>25694961
No demons.
No werewolves.
No vampires.
>>
>>25695107
No vampire Vinyl and werewolf Octavia?
>>
>>25695107
This but only on the literal level.

Now what could be done is people who have this idea that this is what they do and actually do it but they are not vampires.
>>
>>25695122
It's been done.
>>
>>25695152
In FOE?
>>
>>25695122
Vinyl was in Stable 29 and died there in FoE.

Octavia, in PH, died in her shack in the Hoof with her soul-inspired cello music.
>>
>>25694832
Yeah, I'd love to see it broken up with some more detail. You're pretty damn good with it so far. N-not that I'm mentally taking notes on it for future writing improvement or anything. B-baka.
>>
>>25695163
It has been a few years since I've read it. Maybe its time to give it another go?
>>
>>25695180
FoE or PH?

I'm the map guy that's been bothering everybody for the past couple days, so I've been reading FoE nonstop in order to find locations. I've been reminded of how good it is. You should definitely read it again if you have time to burn.

For PH, I actually liked it for the most part. It's such a divisive story though, people will either like it or hate it (and tell you that you're literally Hitler if you like it). If you've never read through it fully - it's completed now - then you should. It's quite a ride, and if nothing else it'll give you something to talk about.
>>
>>25695253
I haven't gotten to PH yet. But what chapter is stable 29 in?
>>
>>25695174
>Pretty damn good so far
Y-you really mean that Senpai?

Because if I'm honest, my structure is awful. I just write what makes sense and try not to mix up the tenses too much. (I'm doin a poor job though)
>>
File: 1433975457457.png (152 KB, 345x304) Image search: [Google]
1433975457457.png
152 KB, 345x304
>>25695253
>>
>>25695279
Chapter 14 is when they go into Stable 29 and find out about Vinyl.
>>
>>25695279
Cont.
I'm actually working my way through the highest rated FOE fics marked complete on FIMfic while I'm waiting for all of PH to be uploaded.
>>
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS 'TUDE
>>
File: 1444103957907.gif (2 MB, 584x434) Image search: [Google]
1444103957907.gif
2 MB, 584x434
>>25695253
>>25695292
Wicked fast image reaction game on point though, friend.
>>
>>25695321
I want to pop that bubble and laugh as she struggles to scrape the gum off her face.
>>
>>25695321
Dat brownhorse.
>>
>>25695299
Loophole acquired.

The stable is filled with nondescript skeletons, and Vinyl's room full of personal possessions.

Vinyl's body is not mentioned.
>>
>>25695321
I want this horse to bully me.
>>
>>25695513
Trust me. No one made it out of 29 alive.
>>
>>25695513
FUCK OFF PLANEFAG. IM STILL HERE, WATCHING YOU.
>>
>>25695514
That horse would bully you and take all your money and valuables.
>>
>>25695560
1. What's a planefag.

2. What are you wearing?
>>
>>25695560
What's it matter to you? You don't have to read my fanfictions.
>>
File: 11.gif (2 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
2 MB, 500x279
>>25695513
Read on a bit further, bud. Later on it shows that the stable is mercilessly killing everypony to help them not die from lack of water.

It says, and I quote:
"After three months, the water talisman failed altogether. The Crusader acted accordingly. To preserve Pony Life."

So, the take away is Vinyl died there.
>>
>>25695617
If the Crusader in 29 was the best computer Equestria had to offer, it's no wonder everything got blown to hell.
>>
>>25695617
Not just opening the door and shooing them all out?
>>
>>25695617
She and as many ponies that could move before being killed, hid up in the ventilation ducts.

This is my fanfictions, and I'll write it how ever I see fit.
>>
>>25695662
>This is my fanfictions, and I'll write it how ever I see fit.

And it will be complete and utter shit. Please don't birth another shitty fanfic into this already bloated subfandom.
>>
>>25695662
The ducts were filled with plasma. Anyone in them was melted horribly, painfully, and screaming into goo. Probably they were running into one big blob toward the end, just a mass of pony melting together like too many jolly ranchers left in the sun.
>>
>>25695645
Nope, it did things like giving one of the ponies industrial solvent instead of coffee and flooding the entire clinic when there were ponies present. Killed 'em dead.

>>25695662
I'm just giving you the canon from FoE and being helpful, settle down.

You're technically right though, it only ever says "skeletons" and doesn't specify her skeleton. In addition, it's implied the stable door was either open or at least not locked, since they got in while Pip (the resident lock-picker and hacker) was fainted.

That said, they do visit 24 again in chapter 33. I quote:
"The final resting place of Vinyl Scratch, the little pony in my head reminded me. The tomb of the original DJ Pon3. I quickly chose not to dwell on that. Down that path lay dark things."

But, she assumed and it's not specifically said Vinyl's remains were there. So go for it. Just know what the source material says.
>>
So, which rad horse would man which instrument in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826RgTZojuk&index=4&list=RDEM552ALEUt22XiluLVNUpN1w
>>
>>25695819
Well, if the door was left open, or at least unlocked, then we can assume somepony found out a way to open it and escape.
>>
File: 1443226640580.png (376 KB, 651x578) Image search: [Google]
1443226640580.png
376 KB, 651x578
Hey guys! Map person here.

Good news, I did literally zero work on the map itself, but I talked a lot about it. I made a tumblr so it could be in a more permanent location as I udate it.

http://duall00.tumblr.com/

Take a look at my long-windedness. Or don't. I'm a random guy on the internet, I'm not the police.

I'll still update here when I get things done, though.
>>
>>25695585
see
>>25593492
>>
>>25696555
Okay, what does that have to do with Vampire Vinyl Scratch in the Equestrian Wasteland?
>>
>>25696626
>What's a planefag

That's what that is.
>>
File: PEG-E and PES-E Nips Art.png (396 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
PEG-E and PES-E Nips Art.png
396 KB, 1200x1200
>>25696626
How can you be this fucking new?
>>
File: air_raid_by_sinrar-d9i3k9k.png (378 KB, 989x1152) Image search: [Google]
air_raid_by_sinrar-d9i3k9k.png
378 KB, 989x1152
Pretty bump.
>>
>>25688840
she does not look dead to me.
>>
>>25697370
Who is this Mattress Actress?
>>
File: trapraid.png (4 MB, 3299x3182) Image search: [Google]
trapraid.png
4 MB, 3299x3182
>>25697447
Air Raid.
>>
>>25696021
Oh that's easy. Most of the virgins that write lesbian protagonists haven't even bought themselves a dildo to play with, and can't conceptualize it. Thus lesbians merely cuddle, and have sex by simply being present near each other.

Like seriously, how is a dildo supposed to get one off without motion? I have one up my ass right now and it does nothing other than make me feel like I need to drop a great big review of Project Horizons off.
>>
>>25697447
actor*
>>
>>25697849
Not if his acting's good enough.
>>
>>25697447
>filename
>>
LIVE, DAMMIT
>>
Are there any good art references for weapons redesigned for ponies to wield?
>>
>>25698729
Poke Lucid, he's good with that shit.
>>
>>25698743
Google didn't help, got links?
>>
>>25698781
>https://derpibooru.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sbq=artist%3Ainlucidreverie
>>
>>25698799
>that first image
>>
File: Caravan_shotgun.png (1015 KB, 3000x850) Image search: [Google]
Caravan_shotgun.png
1015 KB, 3000x850
I'm gonna try to ponify this shotgun.

The question is, how do I change it, while still keeping it recognisable?

Is it to be mounted on a saddle?

Would there be a mouth grip and have the hilt bend down to rest against the user's chest?
>>
>>25698729
The Overmare Studios is doing a game based on FoE, and they have some stuff on their website that shows pony weapons.

They also have a gameplay video the released a lil' bit ago that shows some 3D models of the guns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFM43gBPP7s

(You have to go about halfway through before they actual show anything.)
>>
>>25694891
>>25695174
>>25691850
You pictured in your mind's eye what would go down. It was good to have a plan of action but the memory of one of your instructors flickered through your head. He dedicated a lot of time to training you, despite you never being formally made part of his squad, temporary or not.
The sheer number of factors he could list off in any potential conflict or firefight stumped you every time. At first anyway, you started getting the hand of it later on.

'Adaptability is the difference between taking the upper-hoof and getting slaughtered,' he would say.

It felt poignant to remember that as you watched the red dot on your EFS back away from the edge of the rocks you were watching. You pulled your scarf up over your muzzle and followed it with the hood of your cloak over your head. The little hole stitched in the top was a nice addition you made for yourself, allowing you to pull the hood farther over your face and not be blocked by your horn. Good protection against dust, dirt, and blood...

The shotgun levitated in front of you to be inspected, ready for the fight. Then you began the count.

'One...'

You inhaled through your nostrils, slow and deep.

'Two...'

Out of you mouth came the soft release of that breath.

'Three...'

You surged forward, swiftly walking your way to the corner of the camp.

'Four...'

You stepped with your right foreleg and pivoted around the edge of boulder, facing the other stallion.

'Five.'

Your mental attention flicked at your pipbuck and time slowed to a crawl while Stabletech text floated up into your vision.

The buck had a somewhat nervous look on his muzzle, and he was turning his head back just in time to see you. If you waited just a few moments longer, that look of realization would cross over his face. Widening eyes, raised eyebrows, chest rising from air sucked into lungs frantically.

Those little things that told you a pony knew they were ambushed.

Cont.
>>
>>25699938
He may have had his weapon floating in his own field of telekinesis, but his state of unpreparedness was your boon. At this distance, selecting a single attack for his head was the best bet. Only one though, you knew to save the rest of the spell's charge. It wouldn't be like you'd need the extra help after the first shot anyway.

You followed the flow of the spells' effects, feeling it guide you into a firing position and blow a cone of hot lead into the face of your target. Tufts of coat hairs, blood, and chunks burst from your target's features as the iron shot tore into him. Time came rushing back to the echo of your shot and the piercing screams of the stallion you defaced. The slaves were also screaming and fighting their bonds in a panic.

Don't get distracted now.

You advanced quickly, firing another three shots into the target's chest, neck and belly. He had panicked and reared up as a result, giving you a nice clear view to his soft spots.

'Always take the advantage, and don't fight fair in a life and death situation,' he said.

Sound advice.

The third shot silenced him as he was thrown back into the wall of the camps' back. You immediately turned your head left and searched for a red tick. She had come back faster than you anticipated and was rounding the corner with a panicked look of her own.

Your last target was a full three ponylengths away from you at this point, beyond the effective range of the combat shotgun, and she was equipped with a submachinegun.

What do? Hints: You are still wearing combat armor, you still have a pistol, you still have a knife, you still have a bit of magic left in you, SATS still has some charge, and you have a small amount of medical supplies.
>>
File: Chapter 2.png (699 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Chapter 2.png
699 KB, 1600x1000
>>25699128
Recall in chapter 2 that there are shotgun and rifle variants for ponies that do not need a saddle mechanism to fire. Your guess is as good as mine how aside from Earth Pony resilience how the kickback from a mouth grip shotgun doesn't do horrors for the teeth.
>>
>>25700022
What about vents in the barrel to reverse some of the gas?

Google says those are called a muzzle break.

Though, how effective they are seems to be minimal.
>>
Unf
>>
>>25693957
>>25693968
>>25694031
>>25694050
>>25694125
>hand drawn comic
Well it's not drawn by a machine, or a pair of feet. But it's digital for sure. It's the comic by Majorbrons: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Chapter-1-Page-23-376376990

It's a gold mine of silly faces. Overall the greatest of the FoE comic adaptions imo. Here's the last page posted so far: http://majorbrons.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Chapter-2-Page-62-526258817

From his latest journal in Oct 31:
>I'm still stubborn enough to tell you that I'm not giving up on it completely. Maybe it's just more lies I'm telling myself, but I feel like it isn't.
>Perhaps in a year or something I'll come back and feel compelled to start this again, and when I do it might be even better and easier than it was before.
But overall it seems like he's stopped for good, sadly.

In other things, MSPaint Adventures FoE has gotten pretty far: http://mspfanventures.com/?s=3851&p=216
>>
File: bruuh.jpg (45 KB, 310x196) Image search: [Google]
bruuh.jpg
45 KB, 310x196
>>25701177
>>
https://youtu.be/yvGXCisAaR4

How do you bethkeks feel that Todd lied to your gullible asses yet again?
>>
So in the adventures of not!Snowdrop gets captured by raiders, how should the raider actions be defined? Lots of scrape of material, thud of walking, voices, or perhaps give her a talisman that she can tap to get a freeze frame of where she is, every five minutes?

Which would be more interesting or unusual, raiders that actually end up looking after her or an internal division between those who want to send a message to the mayor about her daughter, those looking for new meat, and those thinking helping not!Snowdrop through life would be more interesting?
>>
>>25701792
Well the first thing any author has to ask themselves is: Why? Why would these bloodthirsty, raping, mutilating raiders be interested in anything besides harming her or selling her for ransom?
>>
>>25699950
Follow through. Duck for cover, pistol out. Get ready to finish the job.

Even though we'd probably have to take another turn to do all that, I'd suggest that afterwards we toss something small and round out from one side of cover to distract her. Then, immediately leap out of the other side of our cover and SATS one more time to get a shot off before she can get a bead on us. The fewer bullets we have to take the better. We have the supplies to treat some injuries but I'd rather we keep hold of those for when we really totally need them.
>>
>>25701852
Well obviously some want to do pic, others are after the ransom from her mother.

I figured it'd be a bit different for some of the raiders, as she comes helpless. There is no buildup in your mind as you break her and it seems good to hurt something. Sort of like how you can go ever deeper into your porn, only to throw the computer away when you cum and wonder what the fuck you are doing with your life.
>>
>>25699950
Draw the pistol, drop to the ground and empty it into her.
>>
File: busy buzz.png (305 KB, 910x1024) Image search: [Google]
busy buzz.png
305 KB, 910x1024
I have a question. If changelings are made to be parallels to Institute Synths, how would you differentiate between Generation I, II, and III changeling model/breeds in the nuclear wasteland world of Fo:E?
>>
>>25702255
I'd probably go with experience and practice differentiating them. They aren't robots in this instance, after all, so differences are more... squishy.

Rookies might be able to get the look down and can pass for one in a crowd, but can they pass scrutiny? Maybe they're awkward, haven't yet learned to mimic voices. Maybe they have a tendency to miss details - possibly large ones like eye colour.

Veterans blend more. Maybe they can be differentiated by interrogation - maybe they don't know their target well enough to duplicate scars or intimate details. Personal history might be an issue when interrogated - they can probably pass a basic fact quiz.

Elites? Well, they've all but become their target. Very difficult to spot.
>>
>>25702668
Maybe with the limited resources in the wasteland not every changeling can reach their full potential.
The best the basic worker drone can do might be to fill in the holes in its leg, hide the horn something to make its silhouette look like a pony from a distance , but clearly a changeling up close, not too much of an issue because they should mostly stay near the hive or get used as fodder in major assaults when infiltrators have weakened a settlement. The queens favorites or freshly born changelings selected to be infiltrators could fill the role of Gen3 synths with gen 2 somewhere in between.

Just like how most wastelanders don't have a set of pearly white teeth, over time a changeling who roams the waste, or a regular drone which gets enough love can pull off an imperfect disguise, instead of panel seam lines, there could be spots up close where the glow of changeling magic leaks through, the edge of the eyelids, mouth, under the chin, lines running across the inside of legs, etc. over time as they get exposed to mutagens, drugs or energy weapon damage open spots in the disguise appear.

They could be kept around because the hive values their experience in the wasteland, or a rouge drone successfully integrates themselves into a settlement, like Nick Valentine.
>>
>>25702255
I've seen changelings split into tiers of sorts in other fics, usually based around hives. Perhaps the Gen1 could be workers who are simplistic drones following the queens orders. Gen2 could be soldiers, more enduring and intelligent but still reliant on the queen. Gen3 could be infiltrators, capable of blending in, adapting and operating independently. The Coursers could be either highly trained Gen3 or the princesses of the hive.
>>
>>25702912
Heh, given Harkness was a former Courser, it'd be humorous if there was a rogue princess pretending to be a male security chief pony.

Alongside >>25702800 we're assuming that being bread for individuality is what may cause these categories of changelings to defect?
>>
>>25703060
That's how I'd do it. The difference between Gen1 and Gen3 would be the difference between dogs and diamond dogs.
I've got a sort of idea about how I'd make the defections work, but it'd take forever to type out.
Basically the infiltrators would be difficult to control. The queen would watch them very closely, but they're trained to deceive and think for themselves, and this treatment can itself convince them to try escaping.
>>
>>25702255
Changelings other than Chrysalis never talk beyond hisses, so just give them varying levels of intelligence.
>>
Why did Somber had to force relationship with Lil' Pip and her group into his fic?
>>
>>25703703
To get to the other side?
>>
File: unnamed.png (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
50 KB, 800x600
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.