[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we might have a year long hiatus ahead. Why don't we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: calendar.png (77 KB, 1261x698) Image search: [Google]
calendar.png
77 KB, 1261x698
So we might have a year long hiatus ahead. Why don't we watch ponies while we wait?

The idea would be to have a threead every Saturday, Sunday and some Fridays to rewatch one episode and discuss it again. In order, starting next Saturday. The thread would have some links to watch it and/or download it if you don't have it already. The idea isn't to have a stream thing to watch all at the same time the episode, just to have a place to discuss again those old dusty episodes, post screenshots, opinions or stuff you might have not had the opportunity to tell when you watched the episode for first time.

If everyone goes well we would be watching the S5 finale on October 23rd, 2016 and if we are lucky the S6 will be starting or will have already started.

What do you think?
>>
>>25586334
Magical Mystery Cure
Magical Mystery Cure
Magical Mystery Cure

now seriously,a reaction of MMC would be like a golden dream if there were enough people to cause drama
just for the autism
>>
one thread per day dedicated to each episode that gives everyone a chance for 24 hrs to watch it and discuss it?

it was a good idea when it was suggested, and still is now.
>>
>>25586401
yeah, the thread could be created during the morning and if there is not enough activity bumped a few times before letting it die during the afternoon if there was no interest (which I hope It will [be interest])
>>
File: welp.png (58 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
58 KB, 567x567
I was thinking more along the lines of just every Saturday started up around the time an episode would air, but I did not do math beforehand and that might have stretched well into season 6. In fact, doing the math now; at that rate it would take 2 years and some months. Whoops.
Also I'm noticing a distinct lack of movies on that graph.
>>
File: why_hello_there.jpg (63 KB, 560x554) Image search: [Google]
why_hello_there.jpg
63 KB, 560x554
>>25586334
I have a better way to entertain myself temporarily.

Pic related
>>
>>25586497
movies should come after their respective seasons.
season 3 movie: EqG
season 4 movie: RR
season 5 movie: FG even though it aired in the middle
>>
>>25586434
>>25586401
>>25586334

What if the board dedicated to ponies stickied each episode discussion?

That's one way to wade out a hiatus.
>>
>>25586583
Thankfully that teaser at the end sets it up as happening after or just during season 5's finale events. Time loops, how do they work?
>>
>>25586334
I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>25586334
Wasn't there an ad during the finale that said something about there being a pony day every Sunday starting December 6th? A marathon of episodes dedicated to a select pony or ponies, if I remember correctly. We could have discussions based around the ponies being marathoned on Sundays, too.
>>
>>25586775
yeah, the only problem is that not everyone lives in USA and it would be better, at last in my opinion, to have a dedicated thread for each episode
>>
>>25586775
iirc, theyre playing 2 random episodes involving 2 ponies.
>>
Has there really been zero news on S6 air date?
>>
>>25586865
the only thing we have is a random tweet by De Lancie who voice recorded a few weeks ago and and said something about S6 airing in one year. But he also voice recorded during the first half of this year for MLP, so we don't know if he was talking about what he just recorded, which would make sense if S6 was a two parter like S5 starting maybe in April or May, or the whole Season 6 which in this case would be starting in late 2016.
>>
>>25586939
ima look at the bright side: a whole year before they can fuck it up with a new creative team S5 was fine, but already felt a bit like they were done with character and world development and in episodic mode... that scares me a bit for the future
>>
>>25587151
probably S6 is already fully written
>>
>>25587171
>fully written
most likely is over or almost finished
the thing is the animation and probably voice acting....the animation got better throughout the seasons,but each one came with a longer hiatus than the one before,and I dont think it's coincidence
>>
last bump
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.