[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: ColtQuestThread9.png (217 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread9.png
217 KB, 640x600
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald wants a disguise.
>He ends up getting something that makes him look like robin hood, as well as a dress for a party.
>There is Love Hibiscus at the party, and Joyride might be able to get some for free.
>The pair go to check up on Hope, but she appears to be away from her house getting ready for the party.
>Wanting his disguise to be even better, Emerald dyes himself blue and grows his hair out.
>Emerald decides to make Hope a present, and decides on a poem and a starlight potion.
>Emerald goes to a store and finds some of the ingredients, but is accosted by the shopkeep. He gets away pretty quick though.
>Emerald returns back to Joyride's and makes the potion using his amulet.
>Confused why this works, Emerald returns to the apothecary and asks the shopkeep, at which point he is almost kidnapped again.
>Emerald returns to Joyride and tells her this, and she is very concerned, and attempts to destroy the amulet. When this fails he tells Emerald that if he feels like he is ever been controlled to tell her.
>Emerald writes out a list of the potions he can make, and then gets ready for the party.
>On the way they see one of his missing posters, and it's offering of 10,000 bits for his capture.
>They get to the party, and Emerald ends up going to some kids and sees Shock Top again.

Continued in the next post...
>>
File: 190.png (208 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
190.png
208 KB, 640x600
>>25567713

Emerald decides that he doesn't want to be anywhere near Shock Top.

He excuses himself, claiming that he was just looking for someone and scurries away.

Emerald makes his way over to Joyride, who has a plate and is chowing down.

Emerald looks at the display. The table is groaning under heaps and heaps of food. There are fresh watermelons and bright yellow bananas, sliced pineapple, all color of apples, as well as mountains of salads and peppers. There are sugary confections, topped with creams and jellies, as well as all shapes and sizes of breads and sandwiches. The food here is more exotic than Emerald is used to, even in his days growing up in his household, and he doesn't recognize some of the items... However he does notice something odd on some of the plates... It looks like...

"Yup." Joyride says as Emerald gives the plate a poke, "That's meat. The carnivores here gotta have something you know."

Emerald looks warily at the food, and Joyride says, "Hey, it really isn't that bad. Especially the fried chicken." She finishes, picking a drumstick up off her plate and biting into it.

This makes Emerald feel queasy, so he looks around. It's hard to see through the number of bodies, but he still can't quite spot Hope.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25567830
Tell her that there's a not-colt here that kidnapped us the day before. And that it's really odd that he got into this since the place they took us back to was a shit-hole.
>>
>>25567830
Ask joyride where hope is.
>>
>>25567830
Wow. Joy is very pretty Fixed up.
>>
>>25567830
Realize that the two ponies with Shock Top are probably the same two that held us captive. All three of them are in disguise this time.
Also don't eat any meat. That's just disgusting.
>>
Sup nig. It's been a while.
>>
>>25567830
There's at least one and more likely three bounty hunters here disguised as kids.
>>
>>25567830
Tell Joy about Shock Top.
>>
>>25568009
>three days is a while
>>
File: 191.png (137 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
191.png
137 KB, 640x600
>>25567906
>>25567969
>>25567975
>>25567996
>>25568019
>>25568009
>>25568204

Emerald tells Joyride about seeing Shock Top, and about how he almost kidnapped him.

"Oh." Joyride says, "Guess we should probably tell Sensoria about that. Hey! Sensoria!"

"Yes?" a loud whispering voice says coming from directly behind Emerald, making him jump, "H-hey Emerald. Nice to not see you again, eh-heh..."

It's a thin, robed unicorn with long bangs that Emerald immediately recognizes.

"Lil' Perv thinks we got kidnappers here, or something." Joyride says unconcernedly, grabbing more food from the table.

Emerald points over to the corner where Shock Top is speaking and gesturing wildly, much to the joy of the other children.

"Yes, one of them has an age reduction enchantment. I mean, he doesn't look like he's causing them any harm. Maybe he just prefers the company of children? I-I know I do... Hee-hee..." Sensoria says, leaning towards Emerald and panting slightly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25568297
First of, tell her to call us Sapphire, and that we're disguised as a girl now so she doesn't accidentally blow our cover.
>>
>>25568297
Sensy pls, he tried to kidnap us.
>>
Also, is it just me, or do we seem... taller?
>>
>>25568297
If he manages to kidnap us again that ensures you can't enjoy our company again.

>>25568365
I could totally imagine her crouching to be near us.
>>
>>25568297
He was also working with 2 other ponies. none of which are the types to you'd expect to be invited to a party like this.
>>
>>25568375
Maybe, but we look taller next to Joy as well.
Though she could just be sitting down, I suppose.

Also, this is the second time we've seen Joy eat meat.
Is this normal for ponies in this adventure, or should we be concerned?
>>
>>25568400
We might be wearing heels of some sort.
>>
>>25568297
He tried to kidnap me Sensoria.
>>
>>25568297
Hey sensor. Where is hope?
>>
File: 192.png (157 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
192.png
157 KB, 640x600
>>25568349
>>25568356
>>25568365
>>25568375
>>25568378
>>25568400
>>25568414
>>25568495
>>25568752

Emerald quickly asks the two ponies to call him Sapphire.

"Oh... Why?" Sensoria asks tilting her head.

"He's transitioning. It's his filly name." Joyride says while chewing on a large croissant.

Emerald huffingly explains the real reason for the name change, and then gets back to the task at hand and says that Shock Top could be potentially dangerous, and that she really should look into it.

"A-ah... Yeah... I guess I'll go..." Sensoria says trailing off, and turning to walk away.

As she leaves, Emerald gets an idea, and asks her if she knows where Hope is.

"Oh, yeah. I can sense her over there." Sensoria says pointing over to an open door leading to a balcony where perhaps the largest group of ponies is. She then immediately starts stalking off towards the kindnapper.

"Here she is protecting the whole party with her scrying magic and you couldn't even give her some sugar before she left." Joyride says shaking her head, "Cold blooded, lil' perv."

Emerald ignores that and says he is going to go talk to Hope now, but right in the middle of speaking it Joyride boops him on the the nose and says, "What? No! Forget that for now. I'm done eating, it's time to get some Love Hibiscus! You'll see Hope later! Probably!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25568838
That's not the deal, Joy. I'll help but I need to give Hope this first.

I'll be glad to help, just gimmie a sec.
>>
>>25568838
Joyride is jealous.
>>
>>25568838
Hope might not recognize us and causing confusion in front of all of those people might be problematic.
>>
>>25568855
>>25568852
>Activate Emerald's bitch mode
>He's 100x more confident in the dress.
>>
>>25568838
Be super cute and ask super nice to see hope first.
>>
>>25568838
We won't have to bail out after getting the Love Hibiscus, will we?
If so I would rather we meet with Hope at least for a short while.

Though we should be careful, since she probably won't recognize us immediately we should watch out so we don't surprise her too badly and cause a scene.
>>
>>25568872
>bitch mode is characterised by a never ending grumpy scrunch
>>
>>25568838
Push her hoof down. And since it's a 'probably' she can wait a minute while we go give Hope something.
>>
Don't like the idea of being so rude to Joy. She may be pretty rude herself and a bit selfish and self-serving, but we do owe her a lot for what she's done for us.
We really shouldn't seem ungrateful to her, "don't bite the hand that feeds" and all that.
>>
File: 193.png (153 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
193.png
153 KB, 640x600
>>25568852
>>25568855
>>25568868
>>25568872
>>25568893
>>25569025
>>25569052
>>25569411
>>25569531

Emerald says he'd really like to go meet Hope first. There is no real rush right? It's not like the Love Hibiscus is going anywhere right?

"Oh, I suppose not. Fine, go give Hope your dumb present." Joyride says rolling her eyes, "Just hurry okay? I'm going to go mingle."

Emerald almost skips over to the balcony, and pushes his way through the crowd the best he can. He actually finds Hope surprisingly quick, but the situation is kind of odd.

The reason he found them so quick is because Hope and another pony he doesn't recognize are basically in the center of a ring with quite a few other people aroudn them. The others are making fake conversation and are otherwise pretending to be occupied, but clearly trying to listen on on what the two are saying.

It seems to be mostly Hope talking, but she is talking in an angry whisper and Emerald can't make out any of the words. The stallion, a tall, muscular bearded earth pony just looks down at her, seemingly absorbing every word silently.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25569949
Is that her dad? Get close enough to get an idea of what's going on.
>>
>>25569949
Eavesdrop of course. We're smaller so we can blend with the crowd a little better than most. Find out what is going on.
>>
>>25569949
Eavesdrop for now. If it seems like something related to the corps we can interrupt and say how nice she is. If not we can wait for it to be over.
>>
>>25569949
Roll stealth check.
>>
File: 194.png (128 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
194.png
128 KB, 640x600
>>25569970
>>25569976
>>25570082
>>25570126

(Last for the night!)

>Dex check
>Rolled 3, Passed.

Despite the dress, Emerald manages to duck and squeeze his way to the front of the circle and listens intently to the conversation, though he can't make out much.

"War... Fault... Weapons... Fault... Ponycare... Why..." Is all of Hope's angry speech that Emerald can make out.

"There isn't anything I can do about it now, my dearest. I wish it didn't turn out this way, but it did and now we have a duty to protect ourselves." The large stallion says. His voice is so strong that even though he is whispering it easily carries to Emerald.

Hope just seems to get angrier at this answer, and in response she gets harsher, talks faster, and somehow goes quieter. Now Emerald can't hear anything she is saying.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25570477
Get Hope's attention, this conversation should be ended.
>>
>>25570477
Move around so that you're just behind the stallion and to the left, then try to get Hope's attention.
>>
>>25570524
That might not do much because of our disguise.
>>
Wait for them to stop then lead hope to a place where you can cum inside
>>
>>25570613
This
>>
>>25570477
Just present it as a gift for Hope, but don't say who it's from. If pressed say Joyride.
This sort of thing happens all the time in these sort of parties, I'm sure.
>>
>>25571019
Say "Joyride's friend". Bit clearer.
>>
>>25570477
Sounds like ponycare is shutting down or something?

We should approach them and thank hope got all the work she's done and act generally fangirlish. Maybe slip in a wink to her or mouth emerald when the dad's not looking.

Anything to cut that convo before it gets worse, and anything to get her to bed as soon as possible.
>>
>>25567713
Also, based op pic.
>>
>>25570477
Before the nights over, Sensoria needs a kiss on the lips. Hope gets top priority though. Go get her.
>>
>>25571228
If we're doing anything with Sensoria first it's whispering in her ear about how public it'd be here if we did anything with her and how naughty it'd be if she were caught kissing a foal. Then leave her to stew for a bit and /then/ kiss her.

Then again, I think Emerald's too shy for any of that.
>>
>>25571311
Do this.

No job is too outgoing for alter ego Sapphire!
>>
>>25570477
you should tell us when you pause...
>>
>>25571992
>(Last for the night!)
>>
File: 1426134066775.png (646 KB, 850x992) Image search: [Google]
1426134066775.png
646 KB, 850x992
>>25572010
fucking fuck
>>
No, we need to keep listening. This is foreshadowing for some larger conflict/war that is either ongoing or about to begin.

"Emerald, naturally curious approaches further so as to more easily eavesdrop."
>>
>>25570477
Don't suppose it's possible to get closer or is it?
>>
>>25575150
>>
>>25577976
>>
>>25579469
>>
>>25580432
>>
Boop?
>>
>>25580491
>>
>>25582021
>>
>>25583285
>>
We can't stop here, this is episode territory.
>>
Listen in, then go and find Sensoria and tell her what's going on.
>>
>>25570477
Let's give Hope a present when free but then go see Sensoria.

Also tell hope it's secretly us if we have chance in private. Perhaps give her the gift in front of Sensoria or Joy so that she really knows it was us. Giving to her under an alias is silly because she'll just think someone else is smitten with her.

If we don't have the time, let's go watch Sensoria deal with the kidnapper.
>>
>>25571992
Blindness. Selective blindness.
>>
>>25573615
I oppose this because we'll probably fail another dexterity roll because Emerald is in a poofy dress and isn't dexterous anyway. Then we'd need to explain to the crowd when we stumble out and make a scene who we are and we don't want to have to do that.
>>
>>25584592
We could maybe give a quick flash of our amulet, so long as we're sure no one can see us.
Or we could mention the lunch we had with her the day before.
>>
>>25584592
We could also just use one of their names.
>>
>>25584654
The amulet is a decent idea. Not the lunch though.
>>
>>25585640
>>
>>25586585
>>
>>25584654
>>25584750
Flashing the amulet is a bad idea. Someone might recognize it. We should just tell her it's us when we get a chance to talk to her in private and then give her the gift.

Even if not a long moment, we should make it special for her. We worked hard on the present.

Although we could always give it to Sensoria. I'm actually coming around to the idea that she might be a good partner for Emerald, too.
>>
File: 195.png (127 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
195.png
127 KB, 640x600
>>25570512
>>25570524
>>25584592
>>25584654
>>25584750

Pushing back through the crowd, Emerald circles around and gets to the other side of the group behind the stallion. He tries his best to get Hope's attention, but all she does is glance for a split second to him while continuing to talk.

Emerald pulls out his amulet from under his dress and waves it towards Hope. It takes a few seconds, but she glances, does a double take, looks confused, has a sudden realization, and then says, "We'll discuss this later, father. I have something I must attend too."

"Very well, my dear." The stallion says in a deep, but kind voice.

Wit the collapse of this conversation the people around the circle begin to fill back in, and it takes a second for Emerald and Hope to reach each other. The conversation is too loud to hear anything so Hope gestures with her head towards the edge of the balcony and Emerald follows, prancing slightly despite himself.

"My goodness Emerald, I didn't recognize you at first!" Hope says, whispering down to the colt when he approaches, "Blue looks nice on you, by the way!"

Emerald blushes and says that he is disguising himself because of the missing posters, and that she should refer to him as Sapphire just in case.

Hope nods and giggles at this.

Emerald reaches into his dress and pulls out the poem and the potion and hands it to Hope, telling her it's a present.

She looks with wonder at the bottle, and then opens the poem and reads it through.

"Oh... Em-... Sapphire, this is beautiful! Thank you. Thank you very much!" She says with a smile, and kisses him on the forehead.

Emerald blushes further and smiles broadly.

Well, he finally found her. What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25587692
ask if you two can spend the night together. ask how long she plans to be at the party. then ask if you can spend the NIGHT together.
>>
>>25587692
You know, I'm gonna vote for leaving the detail of our now free balls a surprise for later.
I kinda want it to be a little more intimate, and I doubt we'll get the chance to fully capitalize on anything sexy happening during this party.

We could ask her what she was arguing about with her father, she seemed upset so we want to know if everything's okay.
Also, see if she's still interested in spending time with us while she's in town.
>>
>>25587813
You just want to impregnate her on "accident".

I support this plan wholeheartedly.
>>
>>25587692
Her dad doesn't seem too bad.
Anyway, we just wanted to say hello. We'd like to spend some time with her, but we understand if she can't here. We'd definitely like to stay with her afterwards though, if that's still alright.
>>
>>25587692
Ask if something was wrong.
>>
>>25587838
Not what I was going for, but I won't complain.
I just wanted our reveal to be a little private and romantic, so I preemptively mentioned that in case people started suggesting we tell her now.
We anons tend to be an overeager bunch after all, and have made no secret about our plans to have Hope keep her promise to us.
>>
>>25587838
Nah. Let's make it something more official. No accidental pregnancy because Hope wants to make Emerald feel good.

Also don't forget to check up on Sensoria at some point.
>>
>>25587813
I'm with this guy
Sex is not really going to happen this night, at least not with hope
>>
>>25587692
I'm actually torn on whether Hope wants Emerald. She seems rather platonic when we do things with her, even in private. Maybe she was just going through estrus and desperate at the time? Perhaps our efforts would be best spent pursuing another mare? I'm interested in the opinions of the thread. Learning more about Sensoria would be interesting. She is at least physically attracted to Emerald; it would be just as interesting to see if she'd be interested in a romantic one as well. You know, see how their personalities work and such.
>>
>>25588014
Hmm, Sensoria still kinda creeps me out to be honest.
I am up for learning more about her, maybe there's is more to her than just being lustful, who knows?
She could really use some more meat on her bones though...
But I'm not willing to give up on Hope yet. She's close to us, and she was the on who came onto us first. It might have just been a one time thing, but maybe not.
If she turns us down completely, I guess that's that and we should look elsewhere, but for now I'm still holding out for her.
But that is a conversation with her for another time.
>>
>>25588014
We haven't really been in a private setting with her since the beginning, and until recently she felt like she raped us, so I'm not sure we have enough info to say if she wants us or not.

It's worth asking at least, even right now. If shes not interested we have two easy outs: helping joyride and teasing sensoria, and if she is then we can look forward to later. And still do those two things.
>>
>>25588014
Yeah nah fuck that and you
>>
>>25588092
She just seems socially akward to me
>>
>>25588095
Also, whatever we decide to do, we should ask Hope if everything is okay.
>>
>>25588092
Sensoria would be interesting to learn about as is before changing anything. Rather than just jump ship right away, I'd be game for learning for about Sensoria and perhaps flirting with her.

She's creepy due to her background pretty much. That's it. She's clearly able to function in society still so there's that. Her figure is her choice though, and might actually be due to some magic. Which is why we should really learn more about her.
>>
Emerald should bone Joyride, I think Hope views our dalliance as a one time indiscretion.

Pony society disapproves (at-least publicly) of underage sexual relationships. There is also the fact that Hope is somepony of some stature within the community.

It would damage her reputation and possibly that of her family's if it got out that she had bedded us.
>>
>>25588120
She'd be a powerful partner to learn more magic from. She's also good friends with Joy.
>>
>>25588168
I'd be interested in entertaining Emerald x Sensoria with Joy on the side. She doesn't really seem like a "one colt" kind of mare.

Hope probably wants a more "manly" stallion type anyway.
>>
>>25588107
>agressive Hope defense force

Every thread.
>>
>drifting off into nonsense discussion of hypotheticals again
Just make a suggestion you nerds. It isn't hard.
>>
>>25588161
It's more her fetishes I find creepy, and how it just seems like pure lust for her.
But like I said, I'm still up for getting to know her better, I'm just saying that in the scales of potential love interests, Hope's still in the lead for me.

I don't think we should even bother with Joy to be honest, her lifestyle has pretty much doomed her to be unfulfilled, and even if her potion helps with that, she's already pointed out numerous times that we just don't cut it for her, plus she seems to like girls more.

>>25588209
Didn't stop Hope from going after our privates the second she caught a glimpse of it.
>>
>>25588315
>But like I said, I'm still up for getting to know her better, I'm just saying that in the scales of potential love interests, Hope's still in the lead for me.
This basically.
>>
>>25588014
She does. Just because she hasn't acted like a total pervert sex demon doesn't mean she doesn't want us. Kek, come on Anon, not everybody is as fucked up and twisted as you. That doesn't mean she doesn't want to be with Emerald. Her not paying us to fuck or practically raping us when she met us in town doesn't mean she is over us.
>>
File: God-Emperor.jpg (136 KB, 604x598) Image search: [Google]
God-Emperor.jpg
136 KB, 604x598
>>25588315

"I mean, I know if you don't use it you lose it but of you use it fucking constantly it's gonna get worn out and shrivel up" - God Emperor of Mankind.
>>
>>25588389
It's an observation, that's all. Hope has seemed emotionally distant to Emerald when talking, almost platonic. When Emerald flirts with her in private, she just gives him a peck on the cheek. This give got Emerald a peck on the head.

My theory is that by choosing to go with Joy instead of Hope, it gave her time to evaluate her decisions in prtivate, away from Emerald's chances for more romantic advances, and she now seems more staunchly against the idea of entertaining any romantic things about Emerald.
>>
>>25588315
I agree, though Sensoria is really quite the wild card factor here. I like you assessment about Joy and her lifestyle. I believe that Hope might still be an option, though it seems she has other things on her plate at the moment.
>>
>>25588485
It could also be that openly kissing a child in public would cause quite a scene.
We won't know until we try, and taking her up on her offer to stay with her while she's in town is as good a chance as any to find out.
>>
>>25588315
We actually went for her. She probably would have been content to just masturbate by herself to climax.
>>
>>25588538
She was moaning our name.
>>
>>25588538
But before that, she was fondling our dick, practically giving us a handjob. Or hoofjob, whatever.
>>
>>25588532
Fair enough. Though we should talk to the others before we go. As far as practicality, Sensoria seems like she'd be a good partner for protection and also don't mind us dressing girly while Joy is also around for learning magic.

I'm just not seeing what Hope would see in Emerald. She is a nurse after all, and might have felt pity for him and needed to feel like she was talking care of him, including his sexual urges. Now that the ring is gone, and so much time has been spent apart, Hope might feel differently about Emerald's situation on a subconscious level.
>>
>>25587692
Tell Hope you need to get back to Joy. Then go and check out the situation with her and Sensoria.
>>
>>25588556
After we took initiative.
>>
I vote for more Hope, personally.
>>
You're all wrong. Emerald should go out into the wilderness and get as far away from here as possible now that he's free. Her can leave this corrupt place behind and all of the mares looking to take advantage of him.
>>
>>25588439
Source for picture? Story behind it? He looks like a skeleton on life support.
>>
>>25588660
what if there is a mare in the forest that doesn't care for emerald in one way or the other? she just passes him by and pays him no mind?
>>
>>25588660
>what the gayfags actually want
>>
>>25588684
That's the war hammer 40k emperor the spess marines are always talking about.
>>
>>25588618
No, before we took initiative.
It went Hoofjob - Masturbating and moaning about Emerald - Emerald taking charge

>>25588586
I dunno, she seems to think we're cute, we've been nice to each other and she seems to want to spend time with us. That's more genuine interest beyond sexual that anyone else has given us.
But she'll eventually leave town and we'll be back with Joy, so I want the chance to really gauge how Hope really feels about us, after the party.

But I've been talking way to much. I've given my suggestion and tried to explain my view point. So I'll just shut up now and stop cluttering up the thread.
>>
Is it just one bitter person defending Hope again? Just what's wrong with Joy and Sensoria? Or even exploring the idea of a relationship with the seer? It's not making a commitment right now, it's just learning more about the characters and keeping options open.
>>
File: 196.png (134 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
196.png
134 KB, 640x600
>>25587786
>>25587813
>>25587838
>>25587905
>>25587924
>>25587939
>>25587954
>>25588006
>>25588123

Emerald and Hope chat happily for a bit before he asks if everything is okay, mentioning the argument she had with her father.

"Yes... It's fine..." She says, but she looks annoyed again, "It's just... The war before was mostly a defensive one, apparently. We were attacked by zebra forces and then we fought back. Territories switched hooves back and forth and then we started to push them back..."

Hope leans over the railings and says, "But now they are talking about making their way into zebra provinces and occupying them. A sort of counter measure to any additional attacks. The best defense is a good offense, or something like that. I don't think my dad exactly approves but... If he'd just pull the support of his war machines everyone else would think twice about this plan of action. He says that if he doesn't do it someone else well and... I don't know. I don't know what he is thinking..."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25588704
Yeah but he looks a lot cooler as a skeleton rather than a full human. So I was wondering what happened to him in the picture since I was under the impression that he was unchanging and immortal.
>>
>>25588733
Sounds like he's in a difficult position.
>>
>>25588733
The gems for the war machines are coming from our step-parents and since we decided to have revenge against them we might be able to indirectly help her.
>>
>>25588733
Tell her that sometimes in war sacrifices need to be made, and that there is always someone willing to take advantage of the other.

If her father likes and respects Zebras, he should be the one to occupy them then because he will treat their puppet kingdom with the most autonomy and respect. If an invasion is inevitable, it should be on his terms that will alow for better pony x zebra relations and not pure conquest like the other leaders want, because it will only lead to guerilla attacks and a thirst for vengeance that won't end until the ponies leave zebra lands.

Tell her you learned it from history books and war books.
>>
>>25588742
Naw, he's looked like that for most of his reign. The machine that he's hooked up to is what makes him immortal, and is powered by thousands of sacrifices a day. Buuuut this is about emerald, so check it out here.
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Mankind
>>
>>25588805
FUCKING SAY THIS.

It will make Emerald sound very mature and capable for his age, and give Hope something other than Emerald's age/ young colt fetish to be attached to. Which could lead to more genuine romantic feelings that don't stem from sexual guilt about Emerald's age.
>>
>>25588805
There is the possibility that ponies could be the aggressor and the whole war is just an excuse to claim zebra land.
>>
>>25588842
Thanks. Though it's interesting that it takes so many to keep a skeleton alive. I'm guessing the "that" in "looked like that for the majority of his reign" refers to gim as a skeleton.
>>
>>25588742
His son Horus betrayed him and they fought. Emps couldn't bring himself to kill his son so Horus fucked him up before the Big-E finally killed him. Being mortally wounded he was put on te Golden Throne to keep his spirit/soul/essence/whatever alive.
>>
>>25588733
I don't see how we can help her, it's regrettable that things have escalated this much, but we seem a little powerless to do anything helpful.

We also should keep this conversation short, if we talk for too long, other will start wondering about this filly who's talking with someone from such an important family as Hope. We don't need that attention.

We should still ask her if she wants to spend time with us and meet up after the party, then go look for Joy or Sensoria.

>>25588805
>>25588850
Let's not, please. She clearly doesn't approve of this war, and we'll just sound like a little sociopath.
>>
>>25588805
>imagining a young blue filly talking about the art of war and diplomacy in a poofy dress with an older mare

Fucking love it and lol'd.
>>
>>25588879
For all we know the Zebra could have stayed the war. Hope said it was defensively waged. Killing the Zebra might be a good thing. Stop being such a bleeding heart.

>>25588805
Occupying their turf will cue rebellion anyway. The zebra should just be killed.
>>
>>25588733
"He says that if he doesn't do it someone else will and... I don't know. I don't know what he is thinking."

"someone else will" [get paid]

Emerald suggests that her fathers intentions may be influenced by greed.

(Emeralds perception & int are 4/6 and 5/6, hes probably mature and empathetic enough to sense out her fathers real intentions.)
>>
>>25588917
It's more Hope's bleeding heart I'm thinking about.
>>
>>25588917
see >>25588853
>>
>>25588879
My vote is to go find Sensoria, considering Joy is probably face deep in summa dat chicken.
>>
>>25588949
She said she was going to start working on getting the ingredient.
>>
>>25588879

>>25588775 can be a way to help.
>>
>>25588979
She was going to mingle until we got back so we could get the Love Hibiscus
>>
>>25588926
Maybe he's worries about losing land and power. You don't have the option not to when you are a ruler.

>>25588941
Regardless of who started it, the war's on. Might as well see it through and not puss out. It makes the zebras think you don't have the guts for a prolonged fight and dies a massive disservice to the stallions who fought and died against zebra agressors.
>>
>>25588733
We should find out why the attack happened in the first place.
>>
>>25588805
That sounds like Emerald is regurgitating the same stale war justifications that he overheard his abusive family spouting to excuse their warmongering.
>>
>>25589001
Yes, but can you see Emerald doing this in the near future? That plan will probably take a long time.
Or was there something special you had in mind, something we can do now?
>>
>>25589003
Then we shouldn't keep her waiting to long
>>
>>25589047
She did tell us to hurry, so that might be a good idea.
>>
>>25589042
If it's something that would take longer than the war then there's no point in aiming for such a goal in this quest.
>>
>>25589035
Oh yes, because I'm sure the Zebra are so peaceful and wonderful. Why don't we just go over there and let them buttfuck Emerald as an apology? He is a sissy bitch after all who deserves a zebra dick in his submissive colt ass.
>>
>>25589007
So you just want us to tell her wartime propaganda? The zebras might just be defending their homes.
>>
>>25589035
Not a single thing in my post was a justification for war. Read it again. It was about that if their going to get taken over by a noble from pony lands, it might as well as be by one who will give them autonomy. Hell, he can spin it to his people and troops that they won the war but practically give the zebras a much better peace deal than his fellow nobles would.

You clearly didn't get my point.
>>
>>25589065
That's pretty much what I was saying, I don't think we can do much to help, at least not anything that wouldn't take a very long time to perform.

>>25589074
Where did this come from? Where did anyone suggest that?
>>
>>25589087
>thousands of your own kind died fighting an enemy
>pulling out because "lol war is bad guise how did this happen?"
>not thinking they would have felt horrible about the lost lives of comrades who bled for one another to gain nothing in the end

Propaganda. Yeah. Sure.
>>
>>25589132
Then why have any goal beyond tucking our tail between our legs and running until the quest end.
>>
>>25589132
Fuck you, that's who suggested it.
>>
>>25589157
Eat a Snickers.
>>
Does anybody have the thread where the war was talked about?
>>
>>25589132
Such a wimp. Do you not want any fucking goals at all?
>>
>>25589114
Not the same guy as >>25589035
I get what you're saying, really. It just seemed very odd and callous for Emerald to say.

>>25589155
>>25589170
This is not what I am saying at all.
I'm saying "what can we do NOW", or in the near future? HOW can we help.
We can't just say we'll fix it, we need a plan as well.
That is not the same as saying we don't do anything.
>>
Why are we focusing on some stupid war and not on pumping some mare or filly full of our pent up semen? We have so much stored up anyway. Let's get back on track.

QM, give us a willing and horny mare or filly to knock up. Hell, Sensoria always seems game for getting railed by us.
>>
>>25589197
>doesn't like the suggestion of stopping war but doesn't suggest anything in turn when asked about what to do

Fuck you x2.
>>
>>25589244
I never once said not to stop the war, I am asking for a plan how to do it.
Stop being childish.
>>
>>25589074
We haven't encountered any zebras so we don't know how militaristic their society is, however one thing that is clear, is that the last thing we should do is take at face value the words of the powerful when they justify why continuing a war they are benefiting from is a just course of action.

>>25589114
Every wars got some 'benevolent' warlord making the hard sacrifices that need to be done for 'the greater good'. Their the worst kind of rulers because their not even honest to themselves about the atrocities that are committed to ensure & continue their rule.
>>
>>25589264
So what, the thread is just supposed to give solutions until you find one you like and give a thumbs up rather than contribute your own? Because I'm still not hearing any better war ending ideas from you.

Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black.
>>
>The official report is that Zebra's began to encroach and claim pony lands on the border of Haunchhock.
It is possible that the report was falsified by the ponies in an attempt to fabricate a reason to go to war with the zebras so that their land can be claimed.
>>
>>25589264
>>25589315
Now kiss.
>>
>>25589269
Then what is your suggestion? All of these are critiques on the above. Give something for Emerald to day or do rather than just spout truthful statements that nobody can argue against like "war is pretty bad" or that "The people at the top always benefit the most". We know that, dingus.
>>
>>25589339
Or it could be totally true and zebras are just as bad if not worse than ponies. Funny, right?
>>
We need to collectively decide whether Emerald is pro, neutral, or against war and then decide on his response to Hopes argument with her father based on his inclinations toward war.

My vote is neutral, hes probably too young to understand fully what war is and means.
>>
>>25589343
The only methods we have to possibly influence the war is to either have revenge against our step-parents and cut off the gem supply to the war effort of go to zebra lands and try to do something from over there. It's to early to have a detailed plan or to know what's possible or not.
>>
>>25589382
Like Hope is any better. All she probably does it give out blankets and warm coco for her "aid" work. She isn't some frontline assaulter.
>>
>>25589404
She's directly related to the major weapons dealer for the war so she'd be a bit better informed than some aid worker.
>>
>>25589382

(Sounds good, because I"m really confused.)

http://strawpoll.me/6129417
>>
>>25589436
Thats also another avenue for how we could influence the war, her disposition toward her father could mean the difference between him lending or abstaining from direct support of the war.
>>
>>25589382
My vote is against. Hes intelligent enough to understand some things even if he can't grasp the complexities and he'd probably understand and respect Hope's opinion on the matter, not to mention that he'd be the type who'd care about others since he's had his fair share of suffering.
>>
>>25589388
Again, we know that. Give a suggestion the QM can actually work with. Geez.
>>
>>25589315
Look, I have given my suggestions already. But when it comes to the war, I don't know what we should do. That is why I am asking people to elaborate when they want to end it. If I knew I wouldn't be asking.

All i wanted to know was how this plan >>25588775 could feasibly work, that was all I asked.
If no one can or will answer that then I will drop it.
I'm all for stopping the war, 100%, but that seems like a long term quest, so we might not be able to do anything about it now, but we might be able to later (and hopefully by then we will have more information about the war to go on).

I'm just concentrating more on our short term quest of helping Joy get the ingredient right now.

None of this was supposed to be an argument, and I apologize if I turned it into that.

And I'm just gonna leave it at that.
>>
>>25589510
As I understand things:
>travel with Joy
>git gud
>mega death potion step parents
>take over business
>use influence over gems to make continued war effort difficult
>>
>>25589554
Sounds cool, will probably take us a while, but cool.
A long term goal if nothing else.
>>
>>25589554
This.

Whoever doesn't understand is a fucking retard.
>>
>>25589493
>It's to early to have a detailed plan or to know what's possible or not.
I already told you why there isn't a concrete suggestion. All we can do right now (like your demanding) is look into potential options. We are in the brainstorming phase of the plan. Hell, we only came up with the idea of revenge the day before yesterday (in game) and we've been rather busy with other stuff since then.
>>
Judging by the poll even if we aren't out right against the war we at least have a negative view of it.
>>
>>25589664
This<- Now we should suggest a response.

"I..I think wars not a good thing! Ponies shouldn't hurt zebras! Maybe your dad is hiding something!"

or?
>>
File: 197.png (146 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
197.png
146 KB, 640x600
>>25589451

Emerald has read a lot of war from the books in his father's library. The death counts are always high, and though it's just a number, if Emerald thinks on it at all it makes him sad about all those ponies with lives and families they'll never return too. He says this and mentions how he doesn't get why wars happen or why they need to, and that they have to stop.

Hope nods sadly, and says, "Yes... I'd hate to admit it but war is an unfortunate necessity... But there is no reason why we should force wars. I know that the zebra attacked us first, but sometimes I wonder if that's the real story."

Hope sort of stares out into the starry sky for a while, and Emerald gives a little noise to indicate his presence, and asks if he can stay with Hope tonight.

"Oh! Yes, I would like that very much!" Hope says, turning to him with a blush and a smile.

Emerald says that he has to get back to Joyride now though, to help her with something, and that he hopes they can meet sometime near the end of their stay at the party. They agree and Emerald sets off, tittering to himself.

When he gets back inside he sees Joyride standing nearby talking to a mare and a stallion. The pair seem to be hung on all of the unicorn's words. However his eyes are drawn away as he notices Sensoria standing in the corner speaking with Shock Top. From their body language it looks like a civil conversation, which worries Emerald a bit.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>25589992
Lets trust Sensoria, or at least trust Joyride to be able to get us out of trouble. We've kept Joyride waiting too long, and now is a good time to get started on our quest.
>>
>>25589992
Go to Joyride, interacting with Shock Top in any way could be dangerous.
>>
>>25589992
I really want to know what sensoria is saying to him.
>>
>>25590080
We could ask later.
>>
>>25589992
Lets leave Sensoria to it. Considering how dumb he was last time I'm willing to bet she's just playing him for information.
>>
>>25589992
Talk with Joy.
>Hoping those fuckers haven't been stalking us and knows who we've been hanging out with, so Sensoria gets kidnapped to try and find our whereabouts.
That would be a dick move.
>>
>>25590168
She's probably enjoy it really.
>>
>>25590192
You're probably right.
>>
>>25589992
Listen in on Sensoria.
>>
>>25589992
Remember to save plenty of sperm for Hope.

Nothing sexual until we get to impregnate her. If sex comes up, say only after we spend time with Hope. It took us too long to get that run off and we deserve some of our own gratification.
>>
>>25589992
>blushes

Hope might just be into Emerald after all. Who knows?
>>
>>25590218
We should kidnap Sensoria and impregnate her then. Or at least collaborate with Joy to do sexy stuff to her.
>>
>>25589992
I hate having to help Joy. It feels like such a burden.
>>
>>25590395
Fair trade.
>>
>>25590395
She's helped us after all, only fair.
>>
>>25590395
Most jobs do feel that way, but it gets us money, training, connections and safety. At least she is interesting.
>>
Why don't we just skip this ingredient for later? Emerald deserves some fun time with Hope now that the ring is off. I'm pretty sure we all can make the educated guess that Joy is going to pimp us out and wreck us for possibly spending time with Hope.
>>
>>25590771
That's a pretty big assumption.

And Hope will still be there. We should really just get some work done, we've been wimping out all the time on getting shit done.
>>
File: 198.png (131 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
198.png
131 KB, 640x600
>>25590065
>>25590075
>>25590137
>>25590168
>>25590395
>>25590423
>>25590442
>>25590450

Emerald goes over to Joyride, and as he approaches she says, "Ah! And there is my lil' helper. I'll talk to you guys later, but I have something I need to finish."

They nod, and after giving her a smile and a provocative look they walk away.

Joyride swivels on Emerald and says, "Okay, follow me!"

Joyride immediately begins marching out towards the balcony with Emerald trailing close behind, but instead of going out onto it she walks along the outside and down a staircase that Emerald didn't see before. This leads to a garden and what appears to be a hedge maze, which Joyride walks in like she knows exactly where she is going.

Even here they are ponies, but they are all couples, and most seem to be having fun wandering around the maze and having fun at some of the more empty dead ends.

Emerald is starting to get nervous, and asks what exactly her plan is to get the Love Hibiscus.

"Well, from what I've been told it's being held in a greenhouse in the center of the maze, along with a lot of other rare or 'interesting' plants, and it's apparently guarded at all times. That's where you come in!"

Emerald doesn't quite understand but Joyride stops at a corner and holding a hoof to her lips to indicate quiet, points around the corner.

Emerald sees an imposing figure, one with huge horns and standing bipedal on two cloven hooves. The creatures bulging arms gripping a polearm more than twice the colt's length in one hand, and a thick, round shield in the other. The colt recognizes immediately as a minotaur.

"You have to distract him while I sneak in and take some Love Hibiscus. From what I've heard, he's quite into girly boys so it should be easy for you." Joyride whispers, eyes sparkling at Emearld.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Goodbye butthole
>>
>>25590990
Uh, geez, he's pretty though.
Could we not distract him some other way? Like if we scream nearby, and when he comes over we say we were attacked by someone and they went that way.
>>
>>25591023
Maybe he has a tiny dick
>>
>>25591039
>he's pretty though.
Pretty BIG I meant. I doubt he'd like being called pretty.
>>
>>25590990
Could we switch places? The "interesting plants" sounds like they could be fun as well.
>>
>>25590990
Heh, I was wondering if something like this would happen.
I think Emerald would be a little upset that this is the reason why Joy needed our help, but right now I'm kinda laughing at the whole thing.

>>25591039
It would be kinda fun to subvert Joy's expectations and figure out some other way.

We've seen her stun and memorywipe people with her magic before. Any reason why it wouldn't work now?
>>
>>25591082
Wait... I suppose they have unicorns who could sense her magic, like Sensoria does...
Never mind.
>>
>>25591082
>I think Emerald would be a little upset that this is the reason why Joy needed our help
While kinda true, we have to admit that Emeralds only useful in so many ways. You gotta play to your strengths, and Emerald has a strong butthole.
>>
>>25591116
kek
That he does.
>>
How bout we just suck his dick or something
>>
Guys, if we do this right we can just tease him; no butt holes need stretching. We can just walk up to him and talk about how strong he is, tell him there's a secret we want him to know, lead him around to a "more private" place and show him our balls. Hopefully we can talk dirty long enough for Joy to do what she needs.
>>
>>25591302
Something like this could work. We could talk to him, try to act interested that he's a minotaur. (Can Emerald speak minotaur? I can't remember, but if he can maybe we could impress the guard with that)
Don't know how willing he would be to leave his post, but if we can get a little friendly with him, we can quietly "confess" that we're actually a boy.
If he's really as into girly boys as Joy says, that might make him willing to follow us away from his post so we can distract him some more.

There is the risk that it will lead to some sort of sexual thing, but if we play up our innocence, we might be able to buy enough time for Joy to get back.

Just make sure to tell Joy to help us bail out when she's got the ingredient. Maybe pretend that she's our relative, looking for us after we snuck out of the party.
>>
>>25591023
Topkek
Colt quest is Goatse quest
>>
>>25590990
I'm pretty sure Emerald should be upset that Joy always just uses him as a gem boy trap as a means to her own end.

But if we're going to do this just give him a hoof job or something after flirting and get it over with.
>>
File: 199.png (124 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
199.png
124 KB, 640x600
>>25591023
>>25591039
>>25591051
>>25591054
>>25591062
>>25591082
>>25591110
>>25591116
>>25591140
>>25591205
>>25591302

Emerald frowns at Joyride. He asks her why he has to have sex with a minotaur just so she can get some of that flower.

"Well now, I don't remember saying anything about that. I just said you needed to distract him, though if that's the way you want to do it I won't stop you!" She says grinning broadly, "Really though, the first thing you thought of when you saw the guard was taking his dick in your butt? Man, I make jokes about you being a sissy, but I didn't know it was THAT true!"

Emerald puffs out his cheeks in anger, and asks if she can distract the minotaur and he can get the Love Hibiscus.

"Sure! I mean you know what it looks like right? You know how to properly remove it without ruining it right? You can magically undo locks to get into the greenhouse correct?" Joyride says smiling even more broadly at him.

Panicking, Emerald asks why she cant just mind wipe him like he did the pony guards she came across on their travels.

"Minotaurs are pretty resistant to mind control." And after a snort of laughter says, "Magical mind control, anyway. Most minotaurs I've come across are pretty dim, but stubborn, and I think ti's that trait that keeps them immune to it for the most part. Anyway, we are wasting time. Get in there and keep him busy!"

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>25590990
SOAP DROP NIGGA
>>
>>25590990
We could at least take some initiative and get him off premature ejaculate style.

Also I have a hard time believing someone as powerful as Joy actually needs Emerald for something like this.
>>
File: good mood.png (316 KB, 480x584) Image search: [Google]
good mood.png
316 KB, 480x584
>>25591465
Urg, fiiiiiine.
>>
>>25591465
I want to punch Joyride. and all of you homosexual degenerate scumbags for this
>>
>>25591465
No prob! Ask him with a but of flirting to help you pick flowers in the maze then lose him.

Emerald has a great intelligence and perception check so he should easily be able to find the way out of the simple maze. By then Joy will have the flower. Then time for Hope.

Easy! Let's rock!
>>
>>25591465
Well then.
This >>25591302 and this >>25591404 then?
>>
>>25591465
If minotaurs are so dim then why can't we try to convince him to let us pass? It'd be a shame if the distraction causes us to blow the load we've been saving up, especially since she gave us that potion and it might be a one shot deal.
>>
>>25590990
>it turns out Joy misheard
>the minotaur wants to BE the girly boy.
>>
>>25591533
*bit

Although Emerald could use his tail to tease a bit and get the guard to pick flowers.

Hell, he probably could lose him then walk back out the entrance. He seems like a pretty rank and file guard. Joy said they weren't smart. But we are! And we got this!
>>
>>25591548
We don't need to have sex with him. Just lure him away and lose him in the crowd. It's simple.

>>25591573
So the minotaur is the QM?
>>
>>25591465
Get it over with (adorably) and use our wit to not let it turn into too lewd.

Saving that blast for Hope.
>>
>Emerald didn't invest enough in charisma when picking his stats for S.P.E.C.I.A.L
>>
>>25591465
Joy really grates on me. I thought she'd be more fun at first for some reason. Oh well.
>>
>>25591664
Really? She's just gotten better and better, IMO. She's like the cool older sis from my animes.
>>
>>25591691
Eh. Maybe it's just a time thing. Joy is better in small doses. Also not a fan of the super sekret klub that is apparently running roughshod over QM and making him do stuff.
>>
>>25591705
You mean that livestream? AFAIK they were discussing the actions they took, not the actions they're taking.
>>
>>25591746
They could always be posting as Anon. People sometimes like to cause needless drama in these sorts of threads.
>>
>>25591760
>>25591746
Speaking as Arch from that livestream, we all basically said "yeah we love Joy" and chatted a bit about why we liked/disliked the quest, and that was about it.

There's no way for a group of people to easily and quietly dominate the voting on a quest this big.
>>
>>25591760
Well obviously they're posting as Anonymous. I meant that discussing how I was the one in JAD that suggested the spiders respond to our eviction notice now doesn't mean I was running roughshod over the QM at the time. That one guy was being a dickweed individually by samefagging, but that doesn't mean they were collaborating. At that time anyway.

>>25591774
>There's no way for a group of people to easily and quietly dominate the voting on a quest this big
It wouldn't be particularly difficult to do that as one person, a group would just make it easier.
>>
File: 1387157905607.png (77 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1387157905607.png
77 KB, 192x154
>>25591774
>no way for a group of people to easily and quietly dominate __
You think I haven't been on 4chan long enough to see that shit go down a thousand times over?
>>
>>25591842
>>25591814
Alright, alright, let me rephrase.

We're not quietly and easily dominating this quest.

I'm not even sure anyone else from the stream is on here, and Nips doesn't stream enough for it to be a good tactical base.
>>
>>25591774
You gotta be fucking kidding, m8.
>>
File: 1448357178626.png (36 KB, 394x538) Image search: [Google]
1448357178626.png
36 KB, 394x538
>>
>>25592140
Fucking exactly.
>>
>>25592140
And that was about the extent of the conversation.

And you expect me to believe that everyone doesn't samefag to get their ideas rolling?
>>
>>25592254
I dont
>>
>>25592254
I think I've done it once in about a year of this.
>>
>>25592280
Congratulations. You're a saint.

>>25592295
This was about the only thing I've same-fagged.
>>
>>25592254
An idea should be good enough to earn support.
>>
>>25592140
This makes me sad.

And no. No I don't.
>>
>>25592369
Mind you, more than a couple of people were onboard with the idea. More than could have been reasonably same-fagged.

The idea was good, and a lot of people jumped on board once I got it the attention it deserved.

Anyway, I need to get to bed. Gnight.
>>
>>25592440
Your excuses don't matter. If it would have been fine without then it was pointless. If not then it was cheating and robbing others of fair influence. Either way you're a shit.
>>
>>25592501
Oh no, I've been insulted by someone on the internet.

fite me irl faget
>>
>>25592254
I have before, but not in this CYOA.
>>
>>25592522
Sorry, but I don't hit children.
>>
File: 200.png (202 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
200.png
202 KB, 640x600
>>25591533
>>25591302
>>25591404
>>25591548
>>25591574
>>25591591
>>25591625

(Last one for today.)

Emerald approaches the minotaur, still a bit unsure of what he wants to say.

Jeez, when the colt stands this close to him he realizes just how much bigger the minotaur is than him.

The minotaur glances down at him, and then back. When Emerald doesn't leave he looks down at him again and says, "Err, can I help you miss?"

Emerald doesn't really know where to start, so he just tries to drum up a conversation. He says he was at the party and he wanted to wander around the maze, and now here he is.

"...And now here you are." The minotaur repeats.

Emerald asks if he could help him out of the maze. He's actually a bit lost, he says.

"My apologies, but I'm actually on duty right now. Can't move from this spot." The minotaur says with a half smile down at Emerald.

Emerald tries to peer around the door, and asks what he is guarding.

"I dunno. Looks like a greenhouse to me, but they pay me to guard, not to wonder what I'm guarding!" The minotaur says with a chuckle.

Emerald comments that they picked a good guard, as he is very strong and muscular. Very manly.

"Thanks, I work out." the minotaur says proudly.

Emerald introduces himself (as Sapphire), and asks for the Minotaur's name.

"Buff. Buff Biceps. Nice to meet you, Sapphire." The minotaur says with a nod.

What does Emerald do?
>>
Dunno. He doesn't seem too bright.

Lets just. Uh. Ask if we can blindfold him.

If he asks why, tell him its so we can give him a really good blowjob.
>>
File: thetruemasters.png (193 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
thetruemasters.png
193 KB, 900x900
>>
>>25592602
That wouldn't work. If you want any sexy stuff you'd have to work up to it.
>>
>>25592550
I still think we should try to convince him to let us pass. We just want to see all of the pretty flowers.
>>
>>25592550
Easy as pie: ask him to feel his arms. Then give him a peck on the cheek and giggle, trotting around the corner of a shrubbery towards the maze, maybe flashing the "goods" a bit. If he hesitates to follow, seal the deal by peering cutesy around the corner and make a "come hither" gesture with your hoof. When he does, lose him in the maze after pretending to play "hard to get" because we're smaller and smarter and plenty of other ponies are dressed fancy too around here. No need for sex with him or anything.

He might be dumb, but not retarded, so a bit of flirting and temptation is required. Then we can save ourselves for Hope and Joy will get the flower. Meet back up at the entrance but don't wait too long on Joy. After all, we did our part, now she has to do hers and get that awesome flower for her orgasm! Then we'll meet up with Hope for some more "fun"!
>>
>>25592550
If you help me out I can help you out. Wink wink.
>>
>>25592550
Buff biceps? Really?
>>
>>25592602
Duper forward and too obvious. A bit of flirtation and subtlety is required. When we finish distracting him and lose him in the gardens for a bit, we should ask Joy how she knew he was interested in traps.
>>
>>25592550
Ask about polishing his spear, but look at his crotch and not his weapon and then give him a peck and brush your tail on his leg before running like a school filly into the maze.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.