[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: 1443076008390.png (540 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443076008390.png
540 KB, 800x600
Diamond Changeligs edition

So in this thread anon is turned into a little and cute colt by the act of Discord who is now his dad and now our little anon has to learn about his new life in Equestria.

Last thread >>25416225 (Cross-thread)

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt (embed)

Hoers (MIA/Dead)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12 (embed)

Every writefag and drawfag are welcome here
>>
File: 1438456820940.png (245 KB, 1138x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438456820940.png
245 KB, 1138x1024
>>25526503
Let's try that this one last. Especially now that we have auntie Chrysy
>>
File: 1446774748467.png (286 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446774748467.png
286 KB, 1000x1000
>>25526503
Also I fucked it up. This was the last thread
>>25506810
>>
File: 1421921167690.jpg (1 MB, 1748x1181) Image search: [Google]
1421921167690.jpg
1 MB, 1748x1181
ITS CHANGELING TIME
>>
I do wonder if Chrysalys will discover what anon truly is. Given that his lack of love is something completely alien for her
>>
Three way love triangle with Fluttershy WHEN?
>>
>>25526952
Never. Auntie is not for sexual.
>>
>>25527009
Which auntie?
>>
>>25527017
You're not very perceptive, are you?
>>
File: 1443324146841.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443324146841.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>25527018
Perceptive?
>>
File: 1421914027741.jpg (436 KB, 900x1272) Image search: [Google]
1421914027741.jpg
436 KB, 900x1272
im looking forward to the day anon has a posse of changelings
>>
>>25527048
Dammit MGS
>>
Sorry for letting the thread die. Didn't get a chance to bump after erf updated the pastebin.
>>
File: 1365038762392.png (513 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
1365038762392.png
513 KB, 500x690
>>25527618
MGS shall forever be relevant for anything
>>
>>25527364
Who knows, maybe they can become bros with time
>>
>>25524155
>>25524244
Erf got two times in a row. And these posts were honestly my favorites. Chrysalis getting triggered at her inability to suck anon's love or dick amuses me to no end
>>
>>25529174
Imagine the CHAOS him and a group of shapeshifters could cause.

Discord would be so proud.
>>
>>25529246
>Changeings find more amusing and productive to cause chaos with anon than following auntie Chrysy
I want this to happen
>>
>>25526503
Finally getting the chance to catch up on Erf's story. I'll be writing in a few hours.
>>
>>25529409
yay more george
>>
>>25529409
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

>When you got back at Discord's temporary house at ponyville you decided to pass out on the couch.
>A few hours later you find yourself in the middle of ponyville, not much seemed off except you were still on the couch you passed out on.
>Suddenly you find yourself being carried away.
>The couch is moving as if it was well alive. You hold on for dear life trying not to get thrown off.
"Discord, come on man. This isn't funny."
>A chair to your left running alongside catches up. In the chair is Discord riding it like a horse with a lasso spinning in the air.
>At his first attempt the successfully captures the runaway couch.
"Come on Discord, can't I have a single full night of sleep?"
>Discord looks down at you "Oh but Anon, that wasn't me, that was you."
"Umm, Discord? Have you forgotten that I have no horn? There is no way this was me."
>Discord makes a desk around you and pulls up a chalkboard.
>"You see Anon you are not an Earth pony, you are not any of the three races. In fact the only thing you have in common is the things all of the races share. Their general form and a few other things. Anyways despite your physical form, you are not an Earth pony. I'm afraid I made a different race. A race where you are the first and last of your kind. Since I made your physical body it seems to posses some of my magic. However at this time it seems to have a rather entertaining mind of it's own. For example tonight, you made your couch take off and run."
>The whole time he is explaining this you are sitting in the desk dumbfounded.
"You're telling me, I posses a small amount of chaos powers that I can't control."
>Discord nods his head and teleports both of you back.
>"Now get some sleep Anon, plans await your future."
>With that you head back to the couch that decided to come back home and resume your sleep as if nothing happened.
>>
>>25529260
Oh boy what kind of gift would discord give us for this.
>>
>>25529260
>>25531009

Discord loves chaos
Changelings love Love
Chryssy doesn't have much love after that invasion nonsense.
???
Changelings cause chaos to earn Discords love
>>
>>25530771
So anon's magic now works like in TES?
>>
judging by the comments, you all enjoyed my interpretation of Bugbutt?

So then, I ask. Did everyone actually enjoy the chapter? Did I portray Chrysalis properly?
>>
>>25532019
Indeed. A character that is great at planing her evil shit but ultimately fails because of her own incompetency or sheer bad luck. I liked it, a lot
>>
>>25532019
was good

now just need the forced auntie chrysalis and were set
>>
File: 1370287658984.jpg (265 KB, 957x926) Image search: [Google]
1370287658984.jpg
265 KB, 957x926
>>25532107
I wish that a drawfag could do the family photo
>>
>>25532019
It was pretty hardcore.
I spent all day thinking of the different ways Anon could have played that situation (no sexy time involved) to make it out alive. Some more dignifying than others.

Dying to see what happens next!
>>
>>25532019
it was fun and i liked it.
>>
File: 1335137887714.jpg (300 KB, 500x2363) Image search: [Google]
1335137887714.jpg
300 KB, 500x2363
>>25532210
Me too, anon.

Me too.
>>
welp, as usual. gonna get food. then start writing.
>>
File: 1359299173059.png (677 KB, 677x884) Image search: [Google]
1359299173059.png
677 KB, 677x884
>>25532622
soooooon
>>
>>25532661
No
>>
>>25532661
wat
>>
With the Triforce of Chaos, given to me by Gandalf of Cybertron, I summon Erf the Based from the writefag dungeons!
>>
>>25533125
Dude is either eating or faping. Or both
>>
>>25533280
Damn. A foodfap. Nothin better.
>>
File: 1401829218346.jpg (57 KB, 324x321) Image search: [Google]
1401829218346.jpg
57 KB, 324x321
>>25533125
>>25533280
>>25533294

done foodfapping
>>
>>25533334
Is it time?
>>
>>25533334
>missed quints by 1,

anyway

"Ok Discord, you've had your fun. But they tried to kill me. Send them to Tartarus already!"
>Chrysalis growled at the both of you "You think I can be imprisoned forever? You think this will be the last you'll hear from me? Mark my words, My revenge will be absolute!"
>Discord pondered for a moment, then looked down at you "I was thinking Anon, how would you feel about having this queen as your nanny?"
>Both you and Chrysalis cry out at the same time, a unified "WHAT?!"
>Discord shrugged with a smirk "Well, it's clear that I'm usually out and about, unable to watch you with my fatherly eye. I think you need a nanny, she could be your second aunt!"
>Chrysalis gagged, she wouldn't stand for such an insult "I'D RATHER YOU SEND ME TO TARTARUS THEN BE MADE TO WATCH YOUR PUTRID SON!"
>You agree with her, not liking AT ALL what you were hearing. "D-discord! I agree. I'd rather she be in Tartarus then watch me! She tried to kill me Discord. SHE ALMOST KILLED ME!"
>Discord put on a pair of reading glasses. "But Anon, she's perfect." He made a sheet of paper appear in front of him as he began to read "She's good with kids, has a high standing in society, has tons of experience, likes to play games, and has quite the singing voice, perfect for arias" He poofs away the glasses and the paper "She's perfect!"
>Your eye twitched, theres no way he was being serious.
"D-discord. This isn't a very funny joke"
>Discord raised his talons in the air "Well then, it's good I'm not joking then. I hate telling terrible jokes."
"Discord....don't"
>But he doesn't listen, he snaps his talons. All the changelings disappear, except for Queen Chrysalis. Who detaches from the ceiling and falls towards the ground. But she doesn't crash down. She begins to float with her wings.
>She starts to become frantic, noticing her remaining children, including her captain, had been poofed away. "What have you done?! Where are my soldiers!"
>>
>>25533421
>Not having a hive full of bros
>>
>>25533421
>"In my basement. They'll be fine. It's time for your interview....uhmmm" Discord starts sorting through papers he is pulling out of thin air "hmmm...Chrysalis...is it?"
"Discord! Stop! You can't be serious! She wants us both dea-MHHHH"
>Discord magically zipped your mouth "Shhh, the adults are speaking" Discord points his talon at you, and slowly points up as you get stuck suspended in the air. growling at him.
>Chrysalis did her best to calm herself, to assess the situation, figure out exactly what to do, and evacuate if possible.
>She looks over to you, then to Discord. "So then, it appears you have the upper hoof at the moment.However, Do you really expect me to play your game?"
>Discord pulls out a notepad and pencil and starts writing. "No games here, I'm actually being quite serious"
>Chrysalis slowly backs to the floor door and looks down upon it. The escape was covered with bricks too. She looks to the window. Bricks. The portal door was still covered in bricks
>"Why would you want me as your son's nanny anyway?" Chrysalis was looking around, there had to be something he missed "You are aware I'd simply destroy him. Don't you? Then again..." Chrysalis began to contemplate "That doesn't make it sound so awful. But you wouldn't let me do that, would you?"
>Discord kept focus on his notepad as he continued writing "I don't really care how you handle Anon to be honest. I'd just find it interesting. And it's not like it would be without it's perks. I'd let your remaining children have free reign in my basement. And you wouldn't have to spend time in that boring pit of a prison. How does that sound?"
>You try to yell in protest, but all you manage to end up doing is spin in place
>>
>>25533546
>"Please, don't act like you're doing me any favors. You're only confining me and my children in a different prison. One developed by a mad being such as yourself to be used as your playtoys because you got bored and whipped by a bunch of foolish ponies. Are you even aware of the nourishment we require?" Chrysalis was being wary of Discord's shenanigans.
>Discord does a visible but subtle nod as he continues writing "Yes, and I could easily acquire an unending source of love for you from a friend of mine."
>no...that bastard. THAT FUCKING BASTARD!
>You try to scream profanities and attack Discord, he was selling out Fluttershy!
>Chrysalis raises her eyebrow at him, she found those words curious. "And here I thought you had lost your backbone." She chuckled "Giving us one of your pony friends just to have some fun? I'm actually starting to like this deal. So then, who is it? Please tell me it's that contemptible Twilight Sparkle"
>Discord chuckled "oh, actually. That would be quite a hysterical trade. But sadly no. The friend i'm talking about is more.....gelatinous in nature"
>What? Did he mean the Smooze? That...came out of left field. But still! It looked like he was being serious about this!
>Chrysalis didn't know who he was talking about. But a limitless source of love did sound usable to her. "I see. But you do realize it is yours and your son's fault that my entire hive have been locked away, right? How do you plan to make up for it?"
>Discord stopped writing for a moment, and shifted his eyes towards her "What makes you think I owe you anything?"
>"If you even want me to consider your request. I expect to have my entire hive at my beck and call. What you are demanding of me is pure ridiculousness. I want something of equal value before I even begin to think about it"
>Discord makes no kind of motion whatsoever for a moment, then goes back to writing on the notepad "Done"
>Chrysalis narrowed her eye at Discord "Seriously?"
>>
>>25533668
>WHAT?! HE DIDN'T! HE WOULDN'T?!
>Discord gently nodded "Yes, but just to make you aware. You won't know what my rules are until you agree." Discord slowly shifts just his eyes towards her, his face still positioned towards the notepad. "Think of it as a mystery game. You'll never know what you'll get until you open it. But the prizes you already have make it quite tempting. Doesn't it?"
>"If you're speaking the truth, then it does indeed. But tell me Discord. What about myself? I can't be trapped here for all eternity watching your pathetic child. I need to stretch my wings, travel the world." Chrysalis licks her lips, just thinking about it. It wouldn't be bad to have a headquarters in a place nopony could feasibly get to. "...and exact certain revenges"
>Discord simply continues to write "Well, I hope you mean ONLY you. Because letting your entire hive enter and exit as they please would cause some problems for myself."
>Chrysalis thought about it. Even if he let only her go in and out. She could surely figure out a way on her own to secure an exit. Perhaps for the greatest of surprise attacks Equestria has ever seen. Her hive pouring out of seemingly nowhere. Terrorizing everything they touch. "Only me then, I suppose that's fair."
>"Anything else, my dear?" Discord tapped his pencil on the notepad.
>"Of course I want to know exactly what is expected of me as Anon's "Nanny". You don't really expect me to believe ,you'll just let me have my way with him,do you?."
>Discord yawned as he went back to writing "No, I wouldn't expect you to believe it. But it's exactly as I said. Of course, certain actions would be met with certain consequences. I'll let you figure that one out on your own."
>Chrysalis gritted her teeth. She figured that meant she couldn't outright destroy you or Discord in general.
>>
>>25533827
>Discord poofs away his pencil, and looks intently at his notepad as he snaps his talons again, freeing you from your suspension and silence. "Now all we need to do is hear from my son, and then I'll hear your answer. And we'll be all set to go"
>You drop to the ground. thankfully, not hitting your head this time. You quickly stand and rush up to Discord. Oh boy, were you ready to protest.
"Discord! no! SERIOUSLY! NO! What the fuck are you thinking?! You want to talk about consequences?! YOU JUST LET HER ENTIRE HIVE FREE! YOU KNOW, THE ONE THE PRINCESSES JUST FUCKING SEALED! and don't forget. SHE'S EVIL AND SHE TRIED TO KILL ME! AND YOU'RE GOING TO LET HER BE MY NANNY?! FOR KICKS?! ARE YOU INSANE? I MEAN SERIOUSLY! DID YOU EVEN THINK OF WHAT FLUTTERSHY WOULD THINK?! DISCORD,DISCORD...I'M BEGGING YOU. DO NOT DO THIS. OK? I'M SERIOUS."
>Discord stayed silent for a moment. Then looked to Chrysalis. "....and now I'll hear your answer"
>You ears droop, you shiver. no fucking way. no. He didn't. He couldn't have thought this one through. This wasn't funny. This wasn't cute.
"Discord..."
>Chrysalis took a moment to think. On her own. She would most likely be attacked on sight and be hunted if anyone ever found out she was still out and about. And now that she had her hive back. She'd only have to endure Discord's shenanigans until she could find a way to strike.
>Then she looked at you, as you looked at her.
>You both just silently stare at eachother.
>You hope, you just hope that Chrysalis has too much pride to accept a deal. And would rather take her chances in the pony version of hell.
>Unfortunately for you, Chrysalis, already decided she could take advantage of this. Slowly forms an evil glare, gazing right at you. As she imagines being your nanny could be an interesting bonus if she plays her cards right. "Deal"
>no, no, FUCK NO!
"No Discord, fuck that shit! I don't agree with this at all! I swe-OMPH!"
>>
>>25533946
Dammit Crissi.
>>
>>25533946
hahaha poor anon hahaha
>>
>>25533946
>Chrysalis grabs onto you gently and cuddles onto you "What's wrong Anon? You don't think we can get along? I think you're father is being quite fair. And besides.."
>Chrysalis turns into a younger form, and gently nuzzles her head at the side of your neck "Like I said before, you have an unusual amount of lust. Maybe I could be your little cuddle friend on those more lonely nights. hmmmm?"
>You cringe, even if it felt nice, you cringed. This was all kinds of weird and wrong. Chrysalis still found you disgusting deep inside, but she was using her wiles to try to get you to lean towards her side and decision.
>"Cuddle friend? Now, that's adorable. See Anon? All we had to do is give her a chance and she already has grown attached to you. Who knows, we might be able to reform one of the biggest villains Equestria has ever seen. Wouldn't that be fun to rub in Twilight's face, hrmm?" Discord chuckled at the thought.
>Nooo....nooo...please..no. He must have come up with that dipshit plan the moment he saw her. That's..n..ohh god.
>Chrysalis was kissing under your neck, she wasn't making any sexual movements other than soft gentle kisses. "I remember, you really liked this, didn't you? Come on Anon, why don't you give me a chance? Maybe turning over a new leaf might be what I need. And I do agree, rubbing anything into that princess's face would be amusing."
>What a lying sack of shit...except for the rubbing into Twilight's face part. She was planning something. You knew it.
>>
>>25534083
>And as much as your mind was protesting. This....this felt nice. NO! NO! That's what she wants.
>Chrysalis's voice became younger, cuter, more innocent sounding "Pweease Anon? You don't want me and my childwen to suffer in Tartarus, do you? it's scary down there"
>She just continued to cuddle and hug onto you. And although you fought it at the start, trying to shove her away, you didn't fight it when you started to feel warmer.You were sickened with yourself as a...sexual...curiosity...began to form.
>"Pwwweeease Anon? I pwomise, I'll be very nice to you" The lolified Chrysalis gives you a sweet kiss on the cheek.
>DAMMMMMIITT! WHATEVER FINE!
"F-fine, whatever."
>Chrysalis suddenly becomes cold, as her cute smile becomes that of that of slight disgust as she pushes you away "Then it's a done deal."
>.....dammit
>You just lay on the ground, feeling like a tool.
>"Indeed, however. for now you'll have to find a way to entertain yourself. Me and Anon have a picnic to attend and I'd rather not have Fluttershy worry. Shall we be heading out Anon?" Discord stood up, tossing the notepad aside.
>>the notepad falls right at eye level. You take a look at it. All it was was a crude picture of Chrysalis as a pirate and you in a tutu. Nothing important at all.
"Fine..."
>You felt so unenthused. How were you supposed to enjoy a picnic knowing the queen of the fucking changelings would be waiting for you when you returned home. And what worried you was the fact Discord seemed to have an intention of letting her out of the house. All it would take is a single spotting and the Princesses would wonder what happened. And if it ever came back to Discord....ugh... He'd be destroying his original plan of making things better for Fluttershy.
>>
>>25534122
Checking for the based checking god
>>
>>25534122
>>25534083
>>25533946
>>25533827
>>25533668
>>25533546
>>25533421
this is going to be glorious now the question is can we also get the picnic
>>
Pweease Anon o boy i was laughtin at that
>>
>>25534122
>Discord picks you up with his paw and looks at you, he began to frown "Anon, please don't look so down. I'd rather Fluttershy not worry about you. I want this to be a very mirthful picnic. I want everypony smiling."
>You look at Discord, sigh, and then look away. He was holding you in such a way, with an enlarged paw that you could lay on it, curled in a ball.
"Discord, I don't know how you could possibly find this fun or funny. I'm not even shocked anymore, I don't even want to know what's going through your head anymore. Because I feel like sooner or later, she's going to just kill me. And nobody is going to care."
>Discord gently put you down and looked to Chrysalis. "Chryssi, would you mind letting me have some private time with my son?"
>Chrysalis didn't enjoy having nicknames "Excuse me? Did you just call me "Chryssi?"
>Discord looked hard at her, he was being serious "Yes, you are under my employ. And I can do as I wish. And I want you to excuse yourself, the door leading to my living room is open now. And there is another door that will lead to your hive if you wish to inform them of their situation."
>Chrysalis didn't enjoy actually being given orders. She wanted to hear what was going on. But she could see he was being serious. She'd have to bide her time, it was only the beginning "hrnn...fine"
>Chrysalis exits, floating down through the floor door with her wings. unknowing of the gravity stairs.
>The door then shuts.
>>
>>25534174
>Discord was actually carefully thinking. He didn't expect this kind of reaction from you. He was just expecting you to freak out until you just wanted to go to the picnic. But he knew, he screwed up just a little. "Anon, would it cheer you up a little if I told you the truth?"
>You sigh, and lay your chin to the ground
"It depends, are you just going to lie about telling the truth?"
>"No Anon, it's going to be the truth." Discord took a breath, it wasn't easy for him to spoil some of his own fun. "I will admit, this is a tad hasty a decision to make. And yes, part of it is to mess with you. But I promise you, I have everything under control. The princesses nor Fluttershy will find out, and I'm not going to let Chrysalis just walk out of here without some measure of security. Trust me. It'll be ok"
>...that did sound honest. And, yeah. He wouldn't jeopardize Fluttershy. And he would do it to mess with you. That much was obvious. Even knowing that was mostly the point. You couldn't prepare yourself properly for it because you could never tell if he was serious. Not unless there was obvious tells.
>ugh, you'd probably be less forthcoming and just lay there and mope if it wasn't for two factors. One, you yourself agreed to letting Chrysalis in because she prayed upon your...more base instincts. And two, Fluttershy was waiting for the both of you. And you didn't want her to worry. You really didn't. Not after yesterday.
>You sigh, and slowly begin to stand up.
"Ok, but I'm still not happy with you. I'm only doing this because Fluttershy is expecting us to all have a good time. But what about Chrysalis? We're just going to leave her here?"
>"Oh, don't worry about her. This is my home, and it is within a dimension of pure chaos. My powers are absolute here. She won't be escaping if I don't want her to"
>>
>>25534242
>That sounded good. Hopefully that was true as well.
"Ok then...give me a second."
>You take a few more breaths, then pat down your face , and smile just a little
"Ok, I think I'm ready. though,I still don't know Discord. Now that I know one of your reasons of doing this is to mess with me. Doesn't that kill it's point? You could, you know....send her to Tartarus now, right?"
>Discord shook his head "Nice try Anon,but my decision is final"
>...dammit. Ugh, fine. just....fine.
>Though, as you thought about it. Maybe it could go both ways? You could pretty much study up villainy from Chrysalis herself. Maybe learn how and why they do the things they do.
>What a dangerous thought. you shouldn't think that. You were just trying to find your own and rational way through this ridiculous decision that was made.
>Just focus on the picnic, just focus on not worrying Fluttershy. She didn't deserve to be put down because Discord was being a fucking moron.
"Ok then, but I am ready. Hopefully this will go so well I'll forget bugbutt and her kids are going to be living with us."
>Discord smiled as he prepared to snap his talons, picking up his dropped poison joke with his paw "Good, let us have a grand and pleasant time!"
>and with a snap, both you and Discord were gone.

chapter end
>>
>>25534275
well this was a short chapter even so it was good i hope for more :D
>>
>>25531311
Yessses.
>>25534344
After whiping out so many long ones thats okay.
>>
Yo we seriously got auntie Chrysy
>>
>>25535029
Hype.
>>
>>25535509
Indeed, this story gets better and better
>>
>>25535509
All aboard the Hype Train
>>
>>25533946
huh
i was expecting anon to be a little more receptive
>>
>>25534122
>>the notepad falls right at eye level. You take a look at it. All it was was a crude picture of Chrysalis as a pirate and you in a tutu. Nothing important at all.
I giggled like a girly fag.
Discord is great.
>>
File: 1358663510277.jpg (106 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1358663510277.jpg
106 KB, 960x540
btw, Discord needs to take care of Angel
>>
File: 1358662216727.png (2 MB, 1200x4000) Image search: [Google]
1358662216727.png
2 MB, 1200x4000
>>25537068
>>
bumop
>>
>>25536555
Meh. At first I figured he would have to get over the whole kidnap and/or murdering thing. If he gets an upper hand or something like a magical rule set ensuring his safety then I can see him having a lot of fun.
>>
>>25538701
I like the idea of that anon's green where Chrysallis is sent with a deathclaw if she fucks it up
>>
>>25530771
Just got to the actual last boss on Undertale. I thought the game was over when it closed.
>>
>>25539903
Wait, you mean Flowey the Flower? He isn't the final boss
>>
>>25540426
Does that depend on the ending? Because I didn't have to fight anyone after Flowey.
>>
>>25540472
Load your save after fighting flowey and go back to the hotel
>>
>>25540472
>>25540870

I hope you didn't kill anyone. Or else this won't work. In anycase. gonna get some food. then gonna write.
>>
>>25541312
Yay
>>
>>25541312
Sweet. Desperately want to know where this is going. Also, apparently, no need to carbo load for tomorrow, right?
>>
>>25541374
done eating. And i'll probably be writing during the day tomorrow. Since I have to sleep early tomorrow for.........oooogh
>>
>>25541481
Ohhhh shit I thought today was Wednesday. My bad. Guess you still got a full day of pre Thanksgiving day shenanigans to get setup. Because what do they call Thanksgiving day now, black Thursday?
>>
>>25534275
>both you and Discord appear in an open field. it had a few hills. The town was way over yonder, and the everfree in the opposite direction. You didn't see Fluttershy anywhere though.
"Where's Fluttershy?"
>Discord was patting a picnic basket that had appeared around his arm during the teleportation. "Just over the hill Anon, I thought I'd give you just a little more time to calm yourself and assess the situation."
>Assess?
"Discord, I'm doing my best. But you're fucking insane for not dealing with Chrysalis. But...I can only assume you aren't going to let her kill me...right?"
>Discord nodded "If it'll calm you down then I'll give you my..."
>Discord suddenly started hacking and coughing. You didn't worry or get surprised. You knew he was faking.
>Discord then puked up a giant word. a Literal word that said "Word"
>he then patted chest, coughing up a period. Then smirked at you. "There you are. I trust that will suffice?"
>egh, it was covered in goop and saliva.
"Eh, I'm good. But let's get serious. What if somebody were to find out?"
>"Nopony will find out. And this extends for when she steps out on her own as well."
"What? Are you going to force her into one form?"
>Discord nodded "Now you're catching on, I haven't decided what form to force upon her yet. Another aunt would just raise questions. I was thinking, oh say, long lost sister?"
>You nearly gag at that "Are you serious? She'd never be able to play that straight, and besides. There's the whole orphan thing. Where would she have come from?"
>"Easy, a street urchin from Manehatten, She has a locket with her and your face on it from younger days. Upon seeing your face on some newspaper. She worked her way to Ponyville to meet you." Discord started to tear up "It's so beautiful"
>You raise an eyebrow at him
"That's so stupid. Don't you think the ponies would get suspicious when she inevitably just messes with me?"
>"You mean like a sister?"
>Doh...ok, what about..
>>
>>25498911

NIGHT – DAY 1

Be Discord
>Is time to give your guests your magnificent news!
>You make appear a microphone and grab it and you start communicating with the changelings that should be going around your house
“Attention every guest from The House! It’s time for the votes! Please go to the living room if you would be so kind! Thank you for listening!”
>The microphone then exploded, you shrug and let it be
>This will be amazing! You bet Chrysalis will be so angry, you could ever heard what she would say already!
>…Oh, where are your manners? You forgot to say hi to your audience!
>You quickly disappear and re-appear in a black with white outfit and a cane in your hands
“Welcome back to our show, Big Colt! In today’s night show we will interview some of the guest of The House and see who are they voting to be eliminated from The House! Let’s see what they are up to!”
>You teletransport from the room you were to the living room where all the changelings and Chrysalis were waiting you
“Ah, good night contestants of The House! In today’s votes we will be interviewing one each of you and-“
>”Cut out the interviews, get to the point. I want already to vote” Chrysalis said with an annoying voice
“Ah, that’s the spirit! But alas, I have a bad new for all of you!”
>…
“Nobody is going to try and guess the bad news?”
>”We don’t care, just say it already”
“Arrogant as always, my dear Chrysi?”
>She didn’t respond, just angry glared at you
“Okay, the bad news are that Anon won’t be in today’s votes. He is missing”
>”What do you mean the little brat won’t be here!? Where is he!?”
>Ah, Chrysalis is angry and his changelings confused. That’s a good start
“Anon won’t be in the votes of today. He is in some sort of Wasteland or something like that, he wanted to play something and I let him go and play”
>The changelings were already talking with themselves, seeing the possibilities that they got now
>>
>>25541669
The messing with you part. Dats fucking clever.
>>
>>25541669
"Ok, but don't you think it'll be odd when she separates from me to go about her own business. Which may or may not be evil?"
>"You mean......like a sister?"
>You grumble
"Okkkkk, what about when she goes super evil, and tries to enact a plan to try to rule over Equestria? How about that smart guy?"
>Discord chuckled "Two words Anon:Nightmare Moon"
"Agghh...ok..dammit fine. You got me."
>You weren't going to win this. He had you at every turn..
"Fine...whatever. At least having a picnic with Fluttershy will cheer me up."
>Discord frowned "Oh what? You don't like being around your dear ole dad?"
>You sigh
"Depends on when "dear ole Dad" isn't being crazy in the coconut. I'm already trying to cheer up here. Only way I think that'd really do it is if you got a taste of your own medicine. Whatever that may be"
>Discord laughed "Oh Anon, that's cute. But I highly doubt that's going to happen. No, we're just going to have a picnic. And then you can either return home to get used to your new nanny or you can just roam free and delay the inevitable fun back at home."
>You sigh
"I swear there's some sort of wavelength with you, when it's high you act pretty cool, then when it dips like this you act like a total assclown. I'm just going to up and say it right now, clear as day. One day I'm going to really enjoy you getting utterly assblasted at something. And I'm just going to ride to the end."
>"Oh don't be a spoiled sport Anon. I've lived for centuries upon centuries. I need to find ways to have fun, no matter what it is. As for you, you haven't even lived a quarter of my life, you just don't understand what it's like to be me. Oh, and about being "Assblasted". Don't count on it. You may see me get irritated. But I've been learning Anon, oh yes. Having you around has taught me some things that I doubt I'd ever had learned on my own. Out of all the timelines, I'm probably the best Discord there is"
>Right.
"Let's just go, I don't want to keep Fluttershy waiting"
>>
>>25541787

>”I decline to vote then, I have no one to vote for!” Changeling 4 said
>”Me either! I’m not voting!” Changeling 2 also said
>One by one the changelings were disagreeing with your terms, all except Chrysalis who was shut and just thinking
“Oh, oh, oh, my little guests, you NEED to vote for someone! That’s part of the rules!”
>”Well I’m not voting then” Changeling 2 continued to disagree with the voting system
“Well, whatever. Isn’t like you all got a choice”
>You snap your talons and all of the changelings, including Chrysalis disappear from the living room
“Well my audience, time to see who the weakest rival of The House is!”
>You snap your talons and disappear from the view of the camera

Who will be the first guest to vote?
Changeling 1 - 8? Bob? Or Chrysalis?
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 192x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 192x200
>>25541669
What would Chrysalis look like as a pony in taking this role? Would she have a cutie mark? Would she act as the older sister? Would she be a Pegasus as she's used to flying? Or a unicorn, despite her magic relating only to hypnotize others. What would her disguise's cutie mark be?
>>
>>25541834
Pegasus since she'd still be able to use her magic, just discreetly.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x185
>>25541862
What about cutie mark?
>>
>>25541595
no idea, we just call it black friday despite it being thursday.
>>25541834
she'd definitely be the older sister. I'm sure a cutie mark could be arranged. And she'd most like be an earth pony in her forced disguise. It'll be fun. Nanny at home, sister in Equestria. But of course, this hasn't been fully worked out yet.

>>25541797
>"Yes, let's. Smiles Anon, Smiles. Don't want to disappoint Fluttershy now, do we?"
>You didn't. Unlike inconsistent as fuck Discord. Fluttershy could always be counted on for cuddles, love, and nuzzles. Man it's a good thing Chrysalis didn't try becoming Fluttershy. She might have gotten you with that one.
>You both step over the hill, right behind the decline of the hill was a few trees, a picnic cloth set up in the shade of one the bigger trees. Aside from the picnic basket Discord had, it seemed Fluttershy had brought one of her own. But wait.
>There was more than one pony in the area.
>and it wasn't one of the mane 6.
>It was....
>Discord's eye's immediately bulged when he saw her. His arms shaking.
>It was Treehugger, just out of the fucking blue.
>"no, wait. When?! When did she get here?! I didn't plan for this!"
>You look up at Discord, it was clear he meant for this to be a party of three. He, nor you was expecting a side pone.
>And he didn't look pleased at all about it. You guessed despite learning a lesson back at the gala, that he still wasn't overall fond of her presence.
>And that was good enough for you.
>You chuckle at him
"Smiles Discord, Smiles. You don't want to disappoint Fluttershy do you? Look, she's waving at us to come on over."
>She was, she spotted the both of you coming down the hill and smiled and waved at the both of you.
>And now, you were in a much better mood. You trotted over to Fluttershy with a friendly yet arrogant smile as Discord hovered over at a slow pace, with a dismal expression on his face.
>>
File: image.png (622 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
622 KB, 1280x720
>>25542024
Hypnotist cutie mark Perhaps? Either way I can only imagine you giving us something hilarious as her coverup pony name in time. Can't wait for that surprise.
>>
File: 1447149922016.jpg (251 KB, 450x782) Image search: [Google]
1447149922016.jpg
251 KB, 450x782
>>25541834
Like a combine
>>
File: 1447141252414.png (27 KB, 471x600) Image search: [Google]
1447141252414.png
27 KB, 471x600
>>25542226
And this would be her cutie mark
>>
>>25542024
>"Good Afternoon Anon! Are you ready for a relaxing and yummy picnic?" Fluttershy said, with naive optimism. Naive to the situation anyway.
>You go in and nuzzle under her neck.You always genuinely enjoyed this. Enjoyed her company. And compile onto what you were now expecting. This was going to really be a good picnic.
>As you and Fluttershy nuzzled, she had a look over to Discord, and noticed he was looking. Well, he didn't look down or angry. He just looked stoic. In truth he was actually trying to smile. "Discord, are you alright?"
>"Hmmm? Whatever do you mean Fluttershy?"
>"Well, you look um...Well, you don't look happy." Fluttershy began to get a little worried. She was hoping it wasn't because of Treehugger.
>"I don't look? Oh!" Discord slapped his forehead "Pardon me, I must have some rusty bones. I have lived for quite some time you know!" Discord put down his picnic basket, and made an oil can appear in his talons as he squeezed some oil into his mouth, adjusted his jaw, and then made a wide toothy grin. "There we are! good as new"
>He was desperately trying not to look angry or upset. Oh, he remembered that lesson alright. But he was being internally selfish at the moment.
>"Oh, ohhh" Fluttershy giggled "That's a clever joke Discord, I almost thought you were disappointed that Treehugger was here."
>Treehugger was laying on the picnic blanket,she was directly looking up into the skies and clouds.
>Discord gritted his teeth, still smiling "Why would I be upset that a non family member would be at our family picnic? Oh no no, I'm.....quite.....alright..."
>Fluttershy moved over to Discord and gave him a gentle nuzzle "I'm glad to hear that Discord."
>>
>>25542024
>Treehugger
Hippies are Discord's trigger warning
>>
>>25541801
Fuck this, is no use
I'll just stick with the bumps and keep reading Erf's story
Pretend like this never happened guys
>>
>>25542267
>Treehugger, her attention shifting to what was going on around her instead of it being in the clouds, stands up and looks to all three of you with a dreamy smile "Heeeey,what's up." She then slowly stepped over to the three of you with a dumb smile on her face "Fluttershy, wooooah hey, I didn't know you had a weird dragon as a husband, righteous"
>you held in a snicker as you see Discord's eye twitch wildy as Fluttershy giggles.
>Fluttershy looks over to Treehugger and corrects her "Actually Treehugger, I'm an Aunt. To little Anon here, who is Discord's adoptive son."
>Treehugger looked over to Discord, and tilted her head as she focused hard on him "Oh, hmmm. I swear I've met this guy before, it must have been another draconequus though. The one I remember was really out of sync with his center. It was farout."
>Discord tried really hard to stay calm "Ms.Treehugger...I am the Draconequus you're referring as "out of sync". We've met twice, remember?"
>Treehugger was tapping her chin, trying to, but couldn't make a connection. "No, I could have sworn it was like, another draconequus or something. You're kind of different from him, I think. That other guy was just really angry, he needed to mellow out"
>Discord started shaking his paw and talons, wanting to strangle her, another draconequus. ANOTHER DRACONEQUUS?! there could only EVER be one, and mellow out?! He was the most mellow there EVER WAS. "A-allow me to correct you....t-treehugger. But I'm the only Draconequus there is."
>"Really?" She wondered
>Discord nearly growled "yes, really."
>Treehugger looked at him, and then smiled. "Cool"
>Cool? That was it? Discord looked like he was expecting more. Perhaps an apology, or acknowledgement. But nope, all he got was a "Cool" as Treehugger turned to you. "So this is your nephew Fluttershy?"
>>
>>25542456
But I want Bob to win
>>
>>25542502
Anons are really reading my whatever thing i'm making?
>>
>>25542521
Yes, indeed we are
>>
>>25542521
Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>25542469
>Fluttershy couldn't put her hoof on it, but she started to think Discord was upset about something, But her attention get's taken by Treehugger "oh! oh yes. This is Anon, Don't let his cuteness fool you, he's very very smart for a colt his age."
>You smirk, not only at Discord having a clearly obvious internal spaz, but Fluttershy giving you praise. Time to put on that ole Anon charm. "Hello miss Treehugger, I'm Anon. It's nice to meet you."
>Treehugger's smile was different from other ponies, it felt like this was her natural expression, you wondered if it was her personality or if she was stoned. "Yo dude, it's cool to meet you too. And woah..." Suddenly Treehugger looked like she was in an odd trance "Wooooah, wicked, Fluttershy, Disorder. Do you feel this? Anon's got some weird vibe going"
>"Disorder? That's not my name! It's Discord. Diiiis-cooord. You've alrea-"
>Discord noticed noone was paying attention to him, Fluttershy intrigued on what Treehugger meant by "weird vibe".
"Weird vibe? I uhh...what do you mean?"
>You were curious too.
>"Well, like, it's really weird. I've traveled all over the place. And like, I've been around a lot of ponies. So I got this whole, feeling thing when it comes to pony auras and chi and stuff. And I don't feel a pony aura coming from you, it's really really weird, totally off the wall dude, like, gnarly. It's like you're something totally different"
>......wut?
>There's no fucking way. She can't actually feel and see auras and chi and shit. Could she?
>Fluttershy was confused "What do you mean Treehugger? He looks like a pony to me."
"Y-yeah, I've always been a pony"
>Treehugger stood silent, unmoving for a second, then shrugged "Oh, I guess that makes sense. Oh hey, are we gonna eat now? I'm totally hungry."
>"Oh yes, that sounds like a great idea! I'll get the paper plates and sandwiches ready!" Fluttershy seemed pretty excited to eat and strike up some conversation.
>>
>>25542566
>>25542617
Well then, i'm going to continue tomorrow
First of because I don't like updating while Erf does so (because of reasons)
And second because I can't write well on my cellphone (Fucking cousin is using the Pc)
I'll update when the thread feels empty, instead of bumping
Lurking mode, engaged
>>
>>25542657
What if anon got transported to the Mojave instead of Boston. We could have Cazadores shenanigans
>>
>>25542623
>The three of you now face Discord, who was looking pretty ticked, then he started to act hurt. "Well good, are you all going to pay attention an-"
>All three of you then turn again towards Fluttershy's picnic basket. You and Treehugger sit beside it as Fluttershypulls out plates for you, then her, then..
>She looks up at Discord with a paper plate in her mouth. She puts it down next to her, then looks back at Discord. "Discord? Aren't you going to sit with us?"
>You look back at him as well. You didn't ignore him at all, you were just doing it on purpose at this point. You give him a smug smile. He couldn't do shit to you, not in front of Fluttershy.
>They completely ignored what he was about to say. Discord sighed, and hovered over to Fluttershy and sat down next to her. magically sliding his basket towards himself. He was looking pretty grumpy.
>Fluttershy, happy with the arrangements. Opens the basket and starts pulling out bread and various jams and stuff to go inbetween the bread. Nothing a human would eat. Grass,flower, hay,. But that was the norm.
>"What does everypony want in their sandwiches?" Fluttershy asked.
"I'll take whatever you want to make me Aunt Fluttershy. I always enjoy what you make."
>Fluttershy giggled. "Well, I do have some cucumbers too. Would you mind eating what your father and I will be eating?" She thought it'd be cute if the family was all eating cucumber sandwiches.
>You nodded as you watched Discord pull out his sub and put in his...odd condiments into it. You wonder why he brought a basket at all if Fluttershy was going to feed him too. But just as you thought it, Fluttershy had began making him his sandwich to go along with his sub sandwich. And as she made your sandwich, she looked over to Treehugger. "What would you like on your sandwich Treehugger?"
>>
>>25542715
>Treehugger instantly knew what she wanted "Can I get a hay sandwich, I feel that hay is one of the basic building blocks of eating, it balances the flows of the mind and body, it's totally good for you"
>Fluttershy didn't quite understand what she meant, but she complied with her request, up until Discord spoke up. "Umm, Fluttershy, if you don't mind me asking.Why is Treehugger here?"
>Fluttershy stopped and looked up at Discord, a little concerned with the question "Oh, well, she actually just showed up out of the blue. We send letters to eachother, just like you and me, and when I told her about our family. She thought it was ummm...how did you put it Treehugger?"
>Treehugger was rubbing the fabric of the picnic blanket, intrigued by it "Righteous:
>"Right, she said it was righteous. And thought about visiting to see us all. And, then she just showed up while you went to get Anon. It was really a surprise. But that's ok, I think everypony should be able to enjoy a wonderful and friendly picnic."
>You nod, agreeing with Fluttershy.
"I think Aunt Fluttershy is right. Who doesn't enjoy good food, and good company. GOOD company...right Dad?"
>"Yeah like, I'm getting all kinds of good vibes from everypony. Sorta, I feel.." She looks over to Discord "like you're kinda not on the same balance we're on. It's wigging me out a little."
>"I am perfectly "balanced". You can't tell me that I'm not. I'm having a great old time, with my sandwiches." Discord takes his cucumber sandwich first and sucks it in like a vacuum, swallowing it whole. He then looked at Treehugger angrily "see, that was fun. I'm having fun"
"Uhhh, Dad. you may want to chill out, dude"
>Treehugger had a laugh at that "Woah hey, now i'm like a mom now, Anon is talking like I am and I've only known him for like, five minutes. Radical"
>Fluttershy, unaware of Discord's anger, giggles at that as well. Up until Discord turns his attention to you, furious.
>>
>>25542834
treehugger as anon's mom?
>>
>>25541801
This is awesome BTW. Didn't get a chance to vote before my plane took off.
>>
>>25542834
>Which was fine, you were baiting him.at this point. This was perfect. You were calm. You were able to think better. And seeing Fluttershy. You knew even if He wanted to get you back. He could never do anything too extreme. And as you thought about it, you really could just go to Fluttershy and whine he's being a "big meanie". She'd help you out for sure.
>"Who do you think you are talking like that to me! hmm?!" Discord has lost his cool.
>"DISCORD!" Fluttershy gasped, she was surprised by Discord's reaction. Even you were, given his close proximity to Fluttershy. You expected him to try to play it off again.
>"Discord! Why are you acting this way? I hope it's not because Treehugger, who you know is my friend, is here. "
>Discord cringed hard, he didn't even think of the consequences of his actions. As usual. "F-fluttershy.Can't you see that they started it? Treehugger and her attention grabbing personality and Anon with his obvious need to try to bring me down! It's all a trick!"
>Treehugger was looking at a butterfly that was passing by, having lost her attention to the situation.
Fluttershy then looks at you.
>You frown, and shake, and lower your head to your front hooves. You were faking acting frightened
"D-dad? Why are you mad at me?"
>Fluttershy was now the one that was angry, pointing at you as she stared down at Discord. And this was almost "The Stare" levels this time. "Does that look like your son is trying to bring you down Discord? You're scaring him! I certainly hope this isn't the way you actually trreat him when I'm not around"
>Discord gulped "B-but Fluttershy, he's"
>Discord stops himself, even he didn't dare to reveal any actual facts about the situation.
>"He's what? Yes Discord, I can see that Anon is frightened! mnnn." Fluttershy flew over to you and held you close, hugging and cuddling you. "It's alright Anon, it'll be ok. shhh"
>>
>>25543051
Baited and outplayed Discord.
>>
>>25543051
>You nuzzled and cuddled into her as she looked at Discord angrily "Discord, you need to apologize, right now!"
>"Fluttershy" Discord was looking pretty damned worried. "C-come on, it was....it was just a slip of mind" Discord put on a smile "See, I'm much better now."
>Fluttershy held you close, she felt he was not only lying, but being selfish, it wasn't about him. She stared silently at him as she held you closer, brushing your head with her leg.
>Discord put his paw out, wanting to say something. But when he opened his mouth. Nothing came out. He realized he couldn't say anything. Not without risking pissing off Fluttershy and ruining the picnic.
>They both stared into eachothers eyes.
>Discord grimaced, he actually grew frightened. He didn't want to screw things up too badly. You got him, you got him ridiculously hard. Discord lowered his head, completely in shame. He could never convince Fluttershy you were doing it on purpose. Not without giving up his own lie. "...I'm sorry Treehugger."
>"Oh huh? What?" Treehugger tore her attention away from the butterfly "Was something happening? I was totally looking at this butterfly float along with the breeze, it was like, it knew the answer to everything.....woah....that would have been so cool if it did"
>"Discord was apologizing to you and Anon for being rude." Fluttershy informed her
>"Oh, it's ok. I don't even know what he did" Treehugger couldn't be mad at what she didn't notice.
>Discord opened his mouth to yell at Treehugger's ignorance of the situation. But Fluttershy's stare, it prevented him from doing it. So he sighed, and moved on to you. "Well, Anon. I apologize for getting angry, and scaring you."
>"Annnd?" Fluttershy looked deeper into him "Is there a reason you're acting like this Discord?"
>There was, he didn't want to admit it. He knew, he figured out at this point you were doing what 'd he do to you.
>>
>>25543214
>He wasn't taking this as a lesson to be learned. Not completely. He was learning he shouldn't be jealous of Treehugger or losing the attention he thought he deserved. While on the other hand, he had nothing to learn from the way you were acting. He just took it as you getting back at him. The only thing he learned from that is he had to be careful around you when it came to Fluttershy. As it seemed she'd favor you over him, because you were "a cute, helpless, colt"
>But Discord takes a deep breath, then releases and speaks " Yes, I wanted this to be between the three of us. And I suppose I got a little jealous when all the attention was taken away from me. But Fluttershy, surely you understand that I only wanted to enjoy a picnic as a family"
>He was pleading with her.
>Fluttershy immediately calmed down after that, no longer angry at him now that he understood what he did wrong. She gave you a gentle kiss and whispered to you everything would be ok.
>That however, made you feel guilty. You wanted to mess with Discord yes, but now you felt like you were ruining the picnic. But you held fast, nothing was definitive yet.
>She then flew over and landed infront of Discord, looking up at him with concern, and care for her friend, only wanting him to understand "Discord, we can still have a picnic as a family. Treehugger being here doesn't change that. Any friend, whether it be mine, yours, or Anon's could be considered a family friend. And well, I'd think welcoming them to a picnic would still make it a family picnic. It's not about seeking attention Discord. It's about sitting down, enjoying a meal with family and friends, and having a good time. And, I still want to have that good time. Do you think we can still have a good time Discord?"
>"D-do you forgive me Fluttershy?" Discord was worried that she didn't.
>>
>>25543301
>Fluttershy gave him a gentle smile and hugged him tightly "I did, the moment you apologized. I don't want anypony to be upset. I just want us all to be happy and enjoy lunch together."
>"I'd like that too Fluttershy, I'd...like that too" Discord had to wipe a genuine tear from his eye and joined Fluttershy in the hug.
>Awww, even despite the possibility you went too far. Everything ended up being ok.
>You wanted to show there was no hard feelings in your own way. You snuck up on them, and joined in on the hug.
>Treehugger just watched, and smiled at the situation "There's so much love in the room right now, which is really weird because there's like, no walls, because we're outside. I guess it doesn't make it weird, but if we weren't outside, and there wasn't walls, then it'd be weird. hrmmm" Treehugger began to go into deep thought about the importance of walls in an indoor and outdoor setting.
>After the hug ended, Fluttershy smiled at both you and Discord "See, it's still a family picnic. Because we're all here. As a family.This is how it should be. With cuddles, and hugs, and good food, and nice fuzzy feelings in all our hearts. You two feel it too don't you?"
>You kind of did. It could have been from the hug. Most likely from the hug. But then, there was also the fact that after all of that. All three of you we're still able to come together for a hug rather than either you or Discord taking things too far accidentally. Really, it was Fluttershy who held the family aspect together. And that, you could definitely feel, because you did care about Discord, and you knew he cared about you too. Threats and pranks aside. But without Fluttershy. nothing would actually stick. Because then Discord wouldn't have a reason to care. And if Discord ever actually lost Fluttershy, he'd probably have to be sealed on the sheer fact that his grief could be world ending.
>>
>>25543441
"I do Aunt Fluttershy. And it's ok Dad, I forgive you too. I still think you're the best dad ever"
>you didn't think he'd take that the way you intended. But in a sense, you meant that. Bringing you to Equestria, no matter what he's done to you. Was pretty much the best present you could ever get. The time of pranking him was over, you really did just want to enjoy the picnic now.
>But it seemed Discord might have been on the same page. Maybe.
>He hugged slightly harder, but still gentle, just to bring you and Fluttershy closer. "Thank you Anon, and thank you Fluttershy for making me see the follies of my jealousy. I really hope we can put this behind us and enjoy our picnic together. With Treehugger included of course."
>Fluttershy was absolutely delighted to hear that.She felt everything was going back on track. "Then let's do just that. Let's take away all the badness from our minds and hearts and let the goodness in. And then everything will be ok."
>And with that, The four of you continued the picnic, putting the negativity behind all of you. Though, you still wondered if Discord meant what he said. You'd never know until you privately spoke with him. And that's even if he told you the truth. Like with Chrysalis, you'd have to push that out of your mind until the picnic was over. This was no time to think bad thoughts.

chapter end.
>>
>>25543476
http://pastebin.com/64V2BpwH

a pretty good sized chapter we got here. And that's not even the full picnic yet. I probably could have gotten more done. but my writing process does slow down as i get tired. and it doesn't help that certain scenarios are tougher to write than others (like take note, the chrysalis chapter where she attacks Anon is very straightforward. in Dialogue and actions. So I was able to write a ton, almost double than usual. While with this chapter, i had to think more. And choose my words carefully, and still I feel i messed up a few times. But it's too late now sans a few edits to the pastebin. After the picnic, We will see what Discord thought of the whole situation. and then we get back to bugbutt
>>
>>25543516
Ya, makes sense.

Thanks again man and get some sleep.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>25542681
No cazadors
>>
>>25543516
thx for great chapter erf
>>
I wake up in lurk mode.
>>
>>25542715
>What would you like on your sandwich Treehugger?
"Weed, dude"
>>
>>25543051
Discord BTFO, This haven't happened since Celestia and I love it
>>
More please.
>>
>>25543476
chryssi soon

sooon
>>
>>25545242
mooooooooooore?

Well, thanks to black friday(Thursday) hijinks. i gotta be at work early tomorrow, but i also go to work very late today. So as a bonus to you guys. i'm gonna give up muh gaming to write a day chapter so you don't wonder where i went........despite the fact i just explained where i'll be.
>>
>>25543476
>Fluttershy at this point had passed out the food to everyone. Treehugger had her simple hay sandwiches. Fluttershy and Discord had their cucumber sandwiches, though while Fluttershy also had a few things as a side, like an Apple. Discord had more of a spread of food from his own picnic basket, which was fine because things like a poison joke sub didn't sound appetizing. You got cucumber sandwiches, a juice box, and woo, potato chips! Haven't had those in a while.
>You are the first to speak since the little drama show. You look over to Treehugger and ask her a question about her usual state of mind.
"Hey Treehugger, can I ask you a question"
>Treehugger takes small gentle nibbles from her sandwich, "Sure, what's up?"
"Well, I noticed that you always got this, Ummm, how can I explain it. This...this. this dream like look in your eyes all the time. You seem like your always chill over pretty much everything. Is there a reason? Is there something...I dunno, that you eat or-"
>You stop yourself, don't say smoke.
"or, er, take or something?"
>"You mean like a potion?" Treehugger asks, she thinks that's what you meant
>You nod, because that was plausible too given you were in Equestria.
>>
>>25542889
Nobody voted yet for a character
But i'm making Bob to vote first
Ima see what I update later

>>25545943
Fuck yeah, it's a good day to be black friday
>>
>>25545943
>"Nah, it's not a potion. It's actually like, when you see the world, you see it differently from everypony else and you can see the beauty in everything no matter what, and like, you know some things have bad vibes but you know they are just vibes and any bad vibes can also be turned into good vibes, and everything just emits this...aura, ya know? And when you're like, in tune with it. It always gives you this bodacious good feeling, and I always try to be where those good auras are at because bad auras always bum me out. And I also eat naturally, mostly, so I eat a lot of herbs and like, mash em up myself, I've got like, so many recipes, but you know, a lot of these herbs don't grow around here, but some crazy ones do grow in that Everfree forest over there, I've personally never been yet but I bet I could make some killer stuff if I went looking around,"
>Well, that was long winded. Answered your question though, almost. Maybe it was just the herbs.
>"Oh, you don't want to go too deep into the forest Treehugger, it's dangerous! there's all sorts of dangerous things in there that don't really like ponies very much. I know some of them are actually ok deep inside, but some are actually downright nasty." Fluttershy warned Treehugger, she's seen first hand how dangerous the forest could be.
>Discord sips some tea, saying nothing, not even a retort on how Treehugger should go inside anyway.
>"It's cool, I know the place is bad news, don't get a lot of good vibes from it anyway."
>Treehugger then asked you a question, with friendly curiosity. "Yo, so hey Anon, I noticed you don't have your cutie mark yet, you got any idea on what your special talent might be?"
>You shake your head
"No, I'm still trying to figure it out with a couple of friends of mine....actually, I notice your heart tree cutie mark. What does it mean to you Treehugger?"
>>
>>25546045
>Treehugger shrugged "I actually don't know, but I really love nature and stuff. Oh right..." Treehugger giggled to herself "It's because I'm really good at loving nature and stuff."
>You don't laugh, but you found it cute and amusing that she forgot what her cutie mark meant for a moment.
"Oh, well you seem really in tune with nature with all this vibes and aura and chi stuff."
>"Yeah dude, really. Everything in Equestria has so many more things about them than what you can just see with your eyes, and like. I can feel them, it's all around us. So like, I go around and try to help nature, whether it's like, animals or plants or things like that, It's the righteous thing to do,"
>Spoken like a true hippy Still, she's probably tons more effective than a human hippy.
"That's actually really cool of you Treehugger, I think there should be more ponies like you, really"
>What you meant was back on earth. You weren't some environmental nut job. But even you could see the planet was getting it's ass kicked....or maybe you just watched too much captain planet.
>Treehugger's beamed a happier, less drug induced looking smile at you. "Thanks little dude, I don't really hear that from ponies you're age. They usually find me boring or something" Treehugger shrugged "I can never figure out why"
>you could. But you better not say.
>"Oh! Discord, Treehugger. I thought of something fun I could ask the both of you!" Fluttershy lit up, Getting pretty excited.
>They both looked to her with curiousness, hell, you did too.
>"Well, me and Anon had a conversation yesterday about alicorn royalty. And I thought talking about it was really fun AND interesting. I was wondering. What would you both do if you became alicorn royalty? OR...erm...in your case Discord. If you erm...became the ruler of Equestria again...this time..without all the badness.."
>>
>>25541312
I didn't and I'll most likely write tonight.
>>
>>25542521
Same thing happened to me when I starting writing this story. I thought best possible scenario, I was just going to be ignored.
>>
>>25546127
>"Well, that's an easy question for me to answer, I would rule with chaos spread all over the world!" Discord began to laugh maniacally as lightning stuck from seemingly nowhere.
>"Discord! I said without the badness! How could you still want that?" Fluttershy was already getting upset, her fun being turned to ruin.
>Discord instantly calmed down, and looked to Fluttershy with a gentle yet sly smile "You misunderstand me Fluttershy. Chaos isn't inherently bad, Picture this! Aworld where there'd be no litterbugs, for if anypony litters, they get attacked by literal litterbugs. Nopony would go starving as it rains chocolate milk and hay every now and again. Villains would be rightfully punished whether through perpetual tickle torture or being forced to watch grass grow from a seedling to 100 miles high, Everypony would never be homeless, because if they are, then they could simply plant a seed to grow a new home. And the sky would always change to the color befitting of their king's, that would be me, mood. And every day would be party day! And that you can't tell me is bad because I'm sure a certain pink friend of yours would be absolutely ecstatic to hear that."
>Fluttershy thought about it, none of that seemed bad, sorta...maybe? "Well, erm. That's actually not as bad as I thought. But erm, the erm...the litterbugs wouldn't actually hurt anypony, would they?"
>Discord almost nodded, but seeing Fluttershy's worried look, he changed his tone "Nooo..noooo, perish the thought. They'd just scare them so they never litter again"
>"Oh, well that's ok I guess. hrm, well Discord. It sounds like things would always be fun and interesting with you as our ruler. And I'm so happy to hear those things about you helping less fortunate ponies. I didn't even think chaos could be so beneficial." Fluttershy was impressed.
>>
>>25546213
>And you know he was probably talking out his ass. Maybe. You know if he ever did get the throne that he would never do anything to harm Fluttershy. But even then, that kind of power could go to one's head pretty quickly.
>You were interested in Treehugger's answer. Though you could probably guess that it was probably some "save the world" kind of generic. It could still be interesting. Fluttershy's, while being "save the world" stuff, was still cute to hear.
"So what would you do Treehugger? Is it something like, protecting nature?"
>Treehugger looks to you when you spoke to her, and then simply said "Yup"
"And er...what else?"
>"Ponies, animals, ummm...I think that's it, this alicorn stuff sounds really hard, I'd probably just hire like, some other like minded ponies so they could do other stuff while I focus on protecting stuff."
>What a very.....boring answer.
"oh..."
>You waited for her to maybe say something else, but nothing else came. That was really simple.
>Fluttershy gets the hint that you weren't too impressed. "Anon, not every answer has to be interesting.. The important thing is the intent and what you would do as an Alicorn princess or prince. And I think Treehugger's answer is alright. Protecting everything is a very good answer"
>yeah it was, just...really boring.
>"Oh hey, nightmare night is coming up really soon. You guys going to go around that night? Going to be totally awesome, like, really good fun" Treehugger seemed pretty excited for it, hell. You didn't even know it was coming up. Ha, heh. Your first nightmare night.
>Fluttershy shook her head "N-no, Nightmare Night isn't really my thing, it's erm....a little too scary"
>Discord shook his head as well "Nightmare Night does sound wonderful, but any scares I could conjue up would be attributed to Princess Luna. I don't really understand why the day can't just be about candy and scaring others without it being connected to a legend that probably isn't even true."
>>
>>25546295
>Fluttershy cocked an eyebrow at him "Discord, Nightmare Moon really happened. And then me and everypony else managed to turn her back into Princess Luna"
>Discord scoffed "Well, I don't remember it."
>"Er, you were still in stone when it happened. even then, I've told you about it before" Then Fluttershy thinks she figured it out "Discord, are you not going to Nightmare Night because I'm not going?"
>"mmmm well" Discord was shifting his eyes, looks like he didn't want to answer that
>"Oh Discord, don't let the fact that I'm not going ruin your fun. Besides, I bet you could go and have fun with Anon!" Fluttershy looked over to you "Anon, you've celebrated Nightmare Night before, right? You could show your father how it's done"
"Actually, this would be my first ever Nightmare Night too."
>Fluttershy's happy smile suddenly turned to that of a devastated frown "W-what?"
>yeah, what the fuck? what got her so freaked out all of a sudden?
"Yeah, it's my first one ever. But don't worry, I bet me and dad could turn it...into..Aunt Fluttershy?"
>Fluttershy started to cry as she flew over to you and cuddled you tightly. "Oh Anon...t-that's terrible!"
>What?! Why was it terrible? What was she doing?
"u-uhhh.."
>Fluttershy held onto tightly, gently cuddling you, you could feel her tears get onto your coat. "D-does that mean you've never had a Hearthwarming or been to the Summer Sun Celebration? O-or anything?"
>Treehugger looked on as well, she was finding this to be a real bummer.
"Uh-uhmm"
>Fluttershy started to cry even more "What kind of orphanage doesn't even let the children out to special events?! Did they just keep you inside all day?!"
"E-eerr"
>"That's it! No, that's wrong!" Fluttershy slowly let you go and stomped her hoof "oooohhh! That's a terrible way to treat children! I swear, I'm going to write them such an angry letter! no! A lot of angry letters! I might even get a ticket and go over there myself! How dare they!"
>>
>>25546393
>Not only did that make you panic, but you could see Discord was really uncomfortable with that as well.
>"Now now Fluttershy" Discord flew over to her as quickly as he could "Let's not get too hasty. I-I mean, I don't think a letter or a personal visit is going to do anything"
>"You're right Discord" Fluttershy agreed
>Both you and Discord wipe your own foreheads, that was close
>"I'll ask Twilight if she could go, She'd definitely be able to set them straight"
>OH GOOD GRAVY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"I I dunno Aunt Fluttershy, I mean it wasn't that bad. It's just, from my understanding, the orphanage was always low on money. A-and, they didn't want to make us go out to collect money because the streets were dangerous. So..umm..they tried to do it themselves and I guess it's sort of hard because...they...aren't...as cute as I am? Yeah, that's probably it"
>Fluttershy began to calm down hearing that, but it didn't help her mood "That's still horrible. Oh, if that's the case. Then maybe we need to do something to help raise money for them. That seems like the right thing to do."
>Discord could work with that, you even knew he could. Money and faking things was something he had no problems with.
>Discord nodded "I agree Fluttershy, but we don't have to do anything. I could simply send them enough money that all those colts and fillies would be able to enjoy holidays like we do"
>That did it, Fluttershy looked up to Discord with hope and happiness in her eyes "Really Discord? You'd really do that?"
>Discord bowed to her "I would"
>Fluttershy went and gave Discord a big big hug. "Oh that's very nice of you Discord! You'll be making so many colts and fillies happy!"
>"Indeed, I've also decided that I will be going out on Nightmare Night. Me and Anon might very well have a blast. But Fluttershy, won't you join us?"
>>
>>25546021
Sweet. Thanks for continuing.
>>
>>25546629
>Fluttershy shook her head "I'm sorry Discord, but Nightmare Night really...really isn't my thing. And I don't want you both to think you need me just to have fun. I want you both to have a good time. I'm sure it'll be ok without me."
>Discord internally groaned and looked to you, waving his arms from you to Fluttershy. Wanting you to say something to convince her. You could tell just by the look on his face.
>But you had no reason to convince her. You saw the nightmare night episode years back. Fluttershy was in her cottage and just looking at Luna scared the living shit out of her DESPITE knowing that she had done her part in changing her back. You could only imagine what other terrors would await her.
"I Think we will be ok Aunt Fluttershy. I don't want you to go if you're going to feel uncomfortable. me and Dad will make it work."
>Fluttershy moved over to give you a kiss on the forehead "that's very sweet of you Anon. I really hope you get to enjoy Nightmare Night. If you're costume isn't scary, I wouldn't mind seeing you in it"
>Awww, you wouldn't mind hearing a compliment from Fluttershy. But not scary huh? hmmnnn...maybe a pone version of Dante would work. He was pretty stylish.
"Well, I haven't decided on a costume yet. But um, when I got an idea. I'll definitely show you."
>"Oh, in that case. Don't forget that you could ask Rarity for help if you're trying to make a costume. She's really good at making things just have that extra spark....I think that's what she calls it"
>Well, you wouldn't need Rarity's help on that. You had a horn.....
>The horn...That's right. Maybe you could banish Chrysa...oh..probably not. Like the rest of Discord's random restrictions. He probably already nullified any way of sending Chrysalis to Tartarus. Maybe.
"Thanks Aunt Fluttershy, I'll remember that"
>>
>>25546629
Is this still erf?
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1600x899
>>25546805
>>
>>25546790
>Discord just slapped his paw on his face and rubbed it down, frustrated. He expected you to convince her to come. He was just going to have to understand that she just really didn't want to go.
>The rest of the Picnic pretty much went like any normal Picnic would go. You all ate your food, and with the chaos that had already been caused during the picnic. Both you and Discord managed to behave yourselves. Keeping to pleasant conversation.
>The topics were lighthearted. such as how one's past days have gone. Of course you and Discord couldn't disclose anything relating to "The Truth" and the changelings, but you both conducted yourselves just fine.
>Discord did little tricks to amuse Fluttershy from time to time. Such as making a tree taller for more shade, or making the grass greener for a rather heartwarming "The grass is always greener on the other side" joke. You didn't realize that was a phrase in Equestria too. Then again, they also had bowling. so eh.
>Treehugger spoke more about her work, or seemingly lack thereof. Fluttershy liked it at least. It was similar to hers when it came to helping animals and such.
>Things went dandy and fine. You almost forgot the horrors that was waiting for you back home...almost.
>The picnic itself lasted a good while, not enough for there not to be any day left. There was still plenty of time to do things. And everyone seemed to be in much better moods.
>"Wow, I can feel like, everypony is in sync with eachother right now. It's giving me this nice fuzzy feeling"
>Discord chuckled "Yes, I think I must agree with you Treehugger. I do feel much more uplifted. How about you Anon, I'm sure you must be as happy as a clam"
>you nod
"Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good. Plus." You roll on your back cutely and rub your tummy "I'm feeling pretty full"
>>
>>25546889
I think that might be my first reverse greentext mistake on Anon

>"I'm so glad we were able to all get along in the end! See Discord? Treehugger is a nice pony once you get to know her. I'm so glad everypony was happy with the picnic! It means we should probably do it more often!" Fluttershy was absolutely ecstatic
>"Yes, I suppose she isn't so bad now that I've had the time to know her a little better." Discord hesitingly admitted
>"Yeah, this whole picnic thing was really enlightening to me. Makes me wanna go back and see my folks, actually. Yeah, I think I'm gonna go do that right now. Haven't seen them in like a month" Treehugger said, as she got up and dusted herself off "You guys need help cleaning this all up?"
>Discord chuckled "Oh, no need for that."Discord put his talons and paw on the picnic blanket and pulled back in such a way that nothing moved. Then all the leftovers and baskets and such flew towards him as he caught them within the blanket. Making it into a bag. He then pulled the bag inside out. Making everything, including the bag itself. Disappear "Ta da!"
>"Woah.......radical" Treehugger was blown away
"Way to go Dad"
>You clap for him
>Fluttershy giggled, finding it cutely funny, and clapped as well. "That's amazing Discord, and not a single bit of litter on the ground! You're amazing!"
>Discord chuckled arrogantly as he bowed to the adoration "Of course I am...but...hmmnnn"
>Discord suddenly became serious "I must go back home to deal with a little problem. It's nothing to do with Anon, so don't worry." He then looks to you "Anon, will you be coming with me? Or will you be enjoying your day out here."
>..yeah...nope, you didn't want to deal with it. You were sure he could handle it.
"Um, I kind of want to stick around. I want to go see Rainbow Dash for something"
>Well that got Fluttershy curious, she was sure you hadn't interacted with Rainbow Dash too much to just want to visit her.
>>
>>25546977
>"Hmm, then you will be needing this of course." Discord snapped his talons. Making your saddlebag appear at your side. "Before you go off, I'd like you to make sure everything you need is in it. In fact, you should show your aunt the reason you're going before you actually go. In anycase, ta ta everypony. And a very nice goodbye to you Fluttershy, I had a wonderful time"
>"Awww" Fluttershy flew up and gave Discord another hug "I had a wonderful time too. I hope whatever you're dealing with isn't too big a problem"
>"Oh not to worry my dear, it's simply a little infestation that needs to be put in it's place."
>"Oh, well..try not to be too mean to them Discord. I don't know how things are in your dimension. But if they are as nice as the Smooze, then please don't do anything too rough."
>"I won't. Goodbye everypony, seeya later Anon" Discord winked to you as he disappeared.
>Treehugger, who was initially going to leave. Did get curious as to what You should show to Fluttershy and hung around.
>Fluttershy then looked to you, wondering about it all. "So Anon, I just remembered. Are you going to Rainbow Dash's for that flight she promised you?"
>"Woooah, Anon can fly?" Treehugger was again, blown away.
>Fluttershy giggled "Hehe, oh no no. What I meant that Rainbow Dash was going to hold onto Anon as she flew around a bit. Well...actually...I'd hope that she would trap you to her in some way. Just to be safe."
"Actually Aunt Fluttershy. Treehugger wasn't too far off...here..let me show you something."
>You pull out your cardboard wings. On it, you notice was a small note.
>>
>>25547086
>"You get an extra charge today Anon, one to show Fluttershy and make her smile. And the regular new and improved charge for your little flight training. Well met on getting me back by the way, expertly done. I'm very proud of you. But that doesn't mean I'm happy with you. Enjoy your day Anon."
>The note immediately disappears upon you reading it. You gulp, you hoped he actually meant that last bit.

chapter end

1 hour before work remaining
>>
>>25547092
TY erf senpai
>>
>>25545818
Thanks for giving up your gaming time. Super excited about all the writes going on.
>>
>>25547092
http://pastebin.com/xMfmK4fS

this was a pretty decent sized chapter. We're almost to chapter 100 too. And you guys still like this story huh? Even after 90 chapters. You guys are still sticking to me huh? I've never gone this long before. Ever. I must be doing something right.

Also got a little bit of nightmare night foreshadowing for you guys.
>>
>>25547178
so far erf your writings is godly
>>
>>25547178
I really like your story.
I don't "get" a lot of the more popular writefag stuff here... Maybe I'm reading it wrong or don't understand something, but this one is really compelling.
>>
>>25547514
I'm just glad he doesn't write it like a script like some of these fags writing greentext.
>>
>>25546021
But I voted that I want Bob to win
>>
>>25546127
>Equestria has so many more things about them than what you can just see with your eyes, and like. I can feel them, it's all around us.
>Star Wars theme can be heard on the distance
>>
>>25526615

Chrysalis can do things with her tongue that defy all known dimensional mathematics.

...just ask all her extremely satisfied lovers.

Visualised by KP Shadowsquirrel, Chryssie is Sex incarnate. Pic very related:
>>
File: 1409268833893.jpg (31 KB, 409x365) Image search: [Google]
1409268833893.jpg
31 KB, 409x365
>>25546790
>maybe a pone version of Dante would work. He was pretty stylish.
>Not going as Big Boss
>Not stealing mare's hearts by being the sexiest motherfucker in vidya history
>>
File: 1439417551445.png (471 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1439417551445.png
471 KB, 630x630
>>25548036
>Big Boss being sexier than Venom
>>
>>25548036
>>25548408

Celestia is The Boss.

Kikuko Inoue voices The Boss in the MGS games. Also Celestia in the Japanese dubbed MLP:FiM.
>>
>>25548466
You gave fuel to the cause
>>
>>25548466
WHAT A THRILL
>>
>>25545943
Oh shit, what.

I had no idea you updated again. I was expecting it at 1 in the morning.
>>
File: 1404849941947.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1404849941947.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>25548466
>>25548036
>>25548408

Anon has to go as the best Snake. Solid Snake is the only one who understanded The Boss's will without falling into the dark side. He's the biggest hero in MGS universe and overall a chill dude.
>>
>>25547092
Next time he's with Chryssi he needs to ask to feel her chitin.
>>
>>25549169
Seems like he has to deal with some Black Friday BS by working late tonight AND early on Thursday.
We will pray for him.
>>
>>25547092
That note was...sweet..kinda.
>>
>>25548466
>Celestia comes to Ponyville with a The Boss costume
>Tells anon that she ain't a dumb nigga and knows what he was and where he came from
>Offers to train him
>Anon becomes Equestria's Big Boss
>>
File: M-Night-Shyamalan.jpg (92 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
M-Night-Shyamalan.jpg
92 KB, 300x400
>>25549153
>>
File: 1409269674228.gif (695 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1409269674228.gif
695 KB, 320x180
>>25550150
>Snips and Snails are disguised as Ocelot and the ocelot unit respectively
>They try their hardest to get anon's attention
>>
>>25550832
Ocelots are proud creatures, they prefer to hunt alone.
>>
File: tumblr_ns5tse4bP51tg07vxo1_500.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns5tse4bP51tg07vxo1_500.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25551547
Meow!
>>
>>25548036
>>25548408
>>25548466
>>25549242
>>25550150
>>25550832
>>25551547
>>25551569
FUCKING MGS. CAN WE GO ONE DAY WITHOUT YOU?
>>
File: NATURAL FORCE APPLEJACK.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NATURAL FORCE APPLEJACK.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25551656
No.

STANDING
>>
>>25551656
At first I kinda minded it, then it was ok, now I'm going with it.
>>
>>25534083
Alright, so endgame is totes now Chrysi, yeah?
REJECT MEAT
ACCEPT CHITIN
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>>25551732
SITTING
>>
Bumping for no reason.
>>
>>25551656
You are pretty good
>>
>>25554013
WHAT THE FUK DID YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR MOM YOU DEGENERATE
>>
>>25551656
Not for honor, but for youuuuuu
>>
I am the bump this thread needs, but not nessisary right now.
>>
>>25554116
Bulp.
>>
>>25554116
Ain't got no class ya bitch
>>
Bump-o-tron v14.88 enabled
Lurking mode engaged

>>25530771
Also fucking hell dude, work on your punctuation. It's really hard to read so far.

One more thing, I'll probably write something this weekend, this thread is amazing.
>>
File: ponka_peh.gif (835 KB, 585x391) Image search: [Google]
ponka_peh.gif
835 KB, 585x391
>mfw thread is d e d

>"What a bummper!"
>>
>>25556081
I know, I'm trying to get better but I still struggle with it.
>>
>>25556633
Eh, your 3-2-2 combo makes it alright.
>>
>>25556457
dead thread jacks feeding you lies of our death WE LIVE
>>
>>25556965
It's Thanksgiving. Erf is on break.
>>
>>25555660
Oh yeah? at least I'm not a double nigger
>>
Hey look, I found Discord's home planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPUhn9hpTU
>>
>>25557124
break?
>>
>>25558092
Oh.
Shit.
>>
>>25558092
Forgot to get in my last post, but did you get out before shit got real?
Just wrapped up over here and hit the John and saw this. Very pleased.
>>
>>25558120
i got what i wanted.

8-bit mario amiibo

clocked out right before the sale AND got to cut in line thanks to based workmate.

Also, i notice everyone wants Anon to be Big Boss for nightmare night. Ok....it'll be Big Boss
>>
>>25558162
Been getting all those 8-bit Mario amiibo updates all day but never had the chance to get in front of the computer to buy one.

Many jellies.
>>
>>25557934
I think Discord would actually be terrified by our brand of chaos.
>>
>>25558323
i just managed to play my cards right. anyway, everyone ready? After I eat?
>>
>>25558162
He should go as Dickbutt, king of memes
>>
>>25558636
That would be good but would never fly in magical horse land.
>>
>>25558888
Trip-Quads have SPOKEN.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>25558997
THE SPHINX HAS SPOKEN
>>
>>25558525
Yay, of course
>>
>>25559033
Check'd
>>
>>25559137
MutterButter impersonator spotted
>>
File: 1346898054993.gif (997 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1346898054993.gif
997 KB, 960x640
>>25558365
As a /sci/entist I believe Discord would actually be triggered by our chaos since we "made" it a science.

We understand that the universe is in a permanent chaotic state, thing that can be said with ecosystems since a stable state is only theoritcal. Systems are in constant movement with flux of energy coming in and out in variable quantities.

And we made all that into science, perfectly ordered, replicable, reportable science. We basically took the thing he lives for and transformed it into what he hates the most.

Wars, corruptions, hate speech and movements, nuclear weapons, etc. Aren't chaos in Discord eyes but more like ultimate destruction, thing that in his character isn't something that is very attractive.

And by going with human nature, I think that people underestimates how ponies would react to human behiavor and knowledge (As anyone would when meeting a species that is in a lot of ways hundreds if not thousands ahead of you) the very idea of knowing that they are meeting someone that comes from a world that is permenantly at war, and even finds the idea of imaginary war and killing a thing of entertainment (books, movies, vidya, etc.) would be too terrifying for those peace loving creatures whose biggest weapon is friendship
>>
File: 1446742507711.jpg (343 KB, 605x900) Image search: [Google]
1446742507711.jpg
343 KB, 605x900
>>25559261
And continuing with that, they would be terrified, a lot, for our history is written in blood, while ponies wars always involves banishing the evil dude, not having any real casualty and a happy ending usually for everyone. Where our conflicts are morally gray and they end up giving birth to more conflict, as an example WWII didn't end on global peace, it ended with the birth of the cold war and a conflict on the middle east that is still going until this day.

We have love, friendship and high moral values too that at least in my opinion, most of the people try to encourage but we aren't pure good as the pastel colored horses, conflict is something that we like in everything, not necesarly real, but we like the idea of having some sort of conflict going on in something. Humans as a whole are morally gray, shit that the ponies wouldn't understand, but we are also too methodical for someone like Discord who just like lighthearted random jokes.

If for some reason a human would stumble on Equestria by god knows what reason, then that guy or gal realitically speaking would start one hell of a ride there.
>>
File: 1336427223061.png (92 KB, 325x279) Image search: [Google]
1336427223061.png
92 KB, 325x279
>>25559261
>man merely existing in equestria would break the ponies
>>
>>25559324
More like man explaining how humans work. From the very methods we use to get food, to how our societal and politcal systems works. Like explaining to the ponies that Celestia's rulership would be considered a tyrany here, cutie marks being creepy from almost any philosphical stand point once you start to go deeper and deeper about what they actually do, etc.

I'm not even trying to be edgy here, but no one in Equestria would consider Earth as a good place
>>
>>25559356
i dunno, Tirek might
Nigga probably loves the idea of stealing power from weaker people.
We all about that shit.
>>
>>25547092
>"Woah...are those giant pieces of toast?" Treehugger couldn't tell your cardboard wings were cardboard wings. They were brown sure, and hastily colored. But toast? You almost felt like you could anime sweatdrop.
>But Fluttershy knew better, she could tell they were wings. She just didn't understand the significance of it. "Anon? Why do you have cardboard wings in your saddle bag?"
>You put on a cocky grin "Trust me, you're gonna find this really cool Aunt Fluttershy. Everypony brace yourselves for..."
>You felt like being a showoff was appropriate for the situation. You wanted to wow the cute horse. Treehugger being impressed would be a plus.
>You slap on the wings. And they instantly morph and graft onto your back. Becoming real wings in a flash of light. You even pose to add on to the grandeur splendor.
"Pegasi Anon!"
>Treehugger was near speechless, she'd never seen anything like it before. "Wooooooooooooooooooooooah"
>Fluttershy however, wasn't impressed. She smiled though. And she did think they were nice. But she wasn't blown away by them. "Oh, they look very nice on you Anon. Do they work?"
>wut?
>wait...no seriously, wut?
>You expected her to be all "that's amazing Anon" in the cutest way possible. But she was underwhelmed.
"A-aunt Fluttershy, aren't these cool? look!"
>You flap the wings just enough to hover. It was the only thing you could manage without falling flat on your face.
"I can even get off the ground with them!"
>"woooooooah, Fluttershy, I thought your nephew was an earthpony." Treehugger rubbed her eyes "I must have not been paying attention or something."
>Fluttershy giggled from Treehugger's astonishment. "Oh no no, he's very much an earth pony. I think Discord gave him enchanted wings so he could be a pegasus pony too. Is that right Anon?"
>your smile and enthusiasm, gone.
"Y-yeah, he did. It was a gift. For uh. Being a good boy"
>You lied as you gently brought yourself to the ground, flitting your wings a bit after landing.
>>
>>25559362
>We all about that shit.
And we aren't at the same time. Humans aren't pure evil or pure good. Tirek would be shunned down and actually be considered a threat by most countries if he ever came here. He's basically Equestria ISIS
>>
>>25559375
yeah, but Im saying hed find a place in this world where others couldnt. Even Chryssalis I dont think would be able to fit like Tirek could.
>>
>>25559375
you don't think there'd be a crazy group of humans who'd follow Tirek as if he was some god? And gather him shit that he'd be able to drain somehow through bullshit? Until he was ready to lead an army of nuts while blasting shit?
>>
>>25559402
And then he ate white phosphorous.
>>
>>25559402
>>25559385
I don't think Tirek would fit here since his power comes from absorbing the magic of others. Power source that he wouldn't find in any amount on Earth. And what would he actually absorb? Electricity? He can't absorb most of our power resources since it's actually hydrocarbures that are burned in order to generate electricity or to generate kinect energy to move our vehicles. Nuclear power? I doubt that he would pull that off without dying from extreme radiation exposure. I'm talking about the most realistical scenario where a cartoon villain would come to our world, and hence play by our world rules. There isn't a single power source he could absorbe. Without that he would only have his lackluster speech abilities.

Chrysallis absorbs love, but she can't absorb hate, thing that is considered something close to love. She would starve here.

Tirek would be powerless an would be seen as a weird alien. Dude spawns on the middle east? He would be seen as a demon and a thread by ISIS, american troops, french, russians and basically everyone else. Africa? He would be hunted by the guerrillas or scared natives. America? M8 Dude would be gunned down.

There's no place in this world for those villains. Hell even Celestia coming in peace would cause major uproar among the world
>>
File: xcom.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
xcom.jpg
370 KB, 1920x1200
>>25559465
Or, as curious as we are, we would end up taking changelings prisoners, same with Tirek and forming something related to pic related to prevent any future interdimensional "invasion".
>>
>>25559465
how the fuck do you know that Equestrian magic ISNT nuclear power? Do you have 100% certain proof? Eh? Who's to say what magic really is.
>>
>>25559465
Never trust a powerful alien claiming to come in peace.
>>
File: 1381315249399.png (146 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
1381315249399.png
146 KB, 1000x998
>>25559491
>after years of study changelings eventually integrate into society
>they were deemed a non-threat due to being unable to disguise themselves as bipedal creatures
>>
>>25559499
>>25559491
yeah, thats how we got XCOM 2
>>
>>25559364
>Well, that made Fluttershy smile at least. Even if it was a lie. You got them for the exact opposite of being a good boy. Or maybe you were being a good boy when it came to being Discord's son? Who knows.
>"a good boy?" Fluttershy beamed a warm smile at you, while Treehugger moved in close, probably to get a closer look. "Do you mind me asking what you did? I'm sorry if I'm being intrusive, I'm just really interested . Discord never told me that he was giving you gifts like these. "
>Well, at least she was curious. That made you feel a little better. But, egh. You couldn't just tell her you got them by insulting him the way you did.
"I uhh...he gave them to me for uh. Doing what he asked me to do. I engaged him in a conversation about..uhm. Himself."
>Fluttershy was confused by those words. She thought you may have not been totally honest with her. But then she thought that was pretty silly. Your a good boy afterall. She concluded that it was probably Discord being a little self centered if the conversation was about him. And with that thought. She laughed. "Oh, I think I got it. Oh Discord, he can be like that sometimes. But Anon, I...well..please don't tell your father this. But do you think you could be a little, not as, ummm, how to say this. But. Well, your father can be a little boastful in what he does. And I just don't want you to learn to be like that too. It's ok to be a little boastful. But erm, don't take Discord too seriously when he's doing it. It's not a good trait."
>Now she was looking sad and apologetic, she didn't want to say anything bad about him. But she got the impression that he was teaching you a wrong lesson.
"Oh..well, I think I can do that. I've noticed Dad can be a little, um, would arrogant be the right word?"
>"Well, um. Arrogant might be too mean a word."
>Treehugger began rubbing her hoof along your right wing, you could even feel it. It felt like a gentle massage like rub. "Woooooow, they feel so real"
>>
File: 1433372914400.png (16 KB, 338x400) Image search: [Google]
1433372914400.png
16 KB, 338x400
>>25559498
Nuclear power doesn't come in the form of technicolor magical blasts, nor can it create shit like telekinesis, teletransportation, and the other crazy shit that magical creatures do. It is non existent in our world. But surely tricking the dude into eating a lot of radiation would be funny to watch.

>>25559517
I don't even doubt that would happen since the idea of exterminating a whole race doesn't sound like something we would do. And we sure as hell have a lot of drugs that coud be used as love substitute for changeling. Or we could just feed them with tons and tons of weeaboo shit.

>>25559522
Of course not you stupid idiot, this is the reason we got XCOM 2
>>
>>25559549
how about this then. We didn't know earth ponies were magic until Tirek came along. Who is to say we don't have some sort of force within us that he'd be able to take?
>>
>>25559549
goddamn i wanna fuck that snake.
Yknow what? If sexy snake ladies fucking came to conquer the world Id surrender too.
>>
>>25559549
Uh... I don't think you read my post right. At all.

I said changelings would INTEGRATE.
>>
File: 1433369051036.png (246 KB, 765x1500) Image search: [Google]
1433369051036.png
246 KB, 765x1500
>>25559573
Because we are talking about the most realistical scenario without taking into account that the very gravity, atmosphere, microbiota, viruses, and solar radiation would kill anything that came from Equestria. That kind of force would have been discovered a long, long ago. There's no such thing as magic in this world.

>>25559590
That's what actually happened
>>
>>25559573
Are you saying... we're all Jedi deep inside?
>>
>>25559617
And I gave you a reason why we wouldn't kill them all, and how they would find food in our world. Changelings would be pretty popular here. They could actually help a lot
>>
>>25559548
doing great, gona sleep now i hope to read it tomorrow :D
>>
>>25559621
i believe it
>>
>>25559628
/sci/entist here, it's my job to research things to improve your quality of life and because some shit is pure awesomeness. But is also my job to remember you guys how boring every day life can be compared to fiction. So no, we aren't jedi deep inside. It's impossible
>>
>>25559644
I don't understand.
I never implied they'd be killed in the first place.
>>
>>25559727
Well, if an ayylien invasion happened, I doubt that the major powers would take it kindly. In the end we would integrate the changelings. But not before some major conflict
>>
>>25559548
>you turn and take a step away from her, Your upgraded and fresh wings were actually more sensitive than you realized. The rubbing began to feel ticklish.
"O-ok, yeah. That's because they are real. In a sense. It's Dad's chaos magic that makes this all happen."
>Fluttershy at least understood that. However, a fear suddenly popped into her head as she realized how real the wings were. "A-anon, actually. There's something else I really really really have to ask you to NOT do. It's very important."
>Really important?
"What is it Aunt Fluttershy?"
>"You gotta promise me Anon, promise me, that you'll never ever fly close to the sun. I don't know how real those wings are. But only bad things can happen if you fly to close to the sun. Ok? So please, don't do it."
>What?
>wait...OH RIGHT. riiiiight, that would also explain further why she wasn't blown away. Even Twilight could give wings to earth ponies. This was nothing new. Though it was Rarity being really show offy that caused her wings to get burnt to dust. You wouldn't be so foolish. Besides, these wings were probably a lot more sturdy and burn resistant. But, it's still something you could easily do. And it might be good to heed her warning anyway. So you nod
"I promise Aunt Fluttershy, flying that high doesn't really seem appealing anyway. My wings actually have a sort of time li-"
>Your wings then pop off. Seems the extra charge didn't have a lot of time on it.
"yeah, as I was saying. Time limit"
>>
>>25559819
>Treehugger looked at the cardboard wings and tapped them. "So like, if I were to put them on. Would I get wings too? That actually sounds pretty rad, because I think, like, with wings. I could probably go up in the sky and see if clouds are like nature too. Because I notice clouds kind of come in different shapes and colors sometimes. And it really speaks to me. Though, sometimes they spit out rainbows. Which is cool because rainbows are nice.
>You quickly take your wings before she could grab them, and slip them into your saddle bag. Didn't need her trying them on and wasting your essential charge.
"Treehugger, can I ask you a question?"
>"Yeah" She nodded
"Um"
>You thought of a way to put it delicately, because you were now really curious to find out if she was just baked off her ass.
"Are you always like this? Or do you take something, erm, special to be extra happy?"
>"I'm always like this. Ever since I was a young filly. I've always had this, I dunno, connection to nature. The trees, the grass, the rocks. Everything. It just speaks to me. I can see things on a whole other level, you know? It's kind of like how Fluttershy can talk to animals. It's because she's able to see things in a way, and hear things in a way other ponies can't and it's really cool that she can do that. And the air is always so clean, and the plants are always so healthy. It really puts me in a good mood, it's soooooo groovy" Treehugger took a breath of fresh air, stalled, as if to enjoy it's "aura", then breathed out "totally groovy..."
>So she was "High on nature"
>huh, that made you want to inquire more on it. It wasn't everyday you were going to get to talk to Treehugger, and if she REALLY could feel auras and vibes. you wondered what she could feel from you if she really looked hard at you.
"So, um. You can feel auras and stuff? Even from other ponies?"
>"Totally"
"Can I ask you another question then Treehugger? I mean, if you don't mind."
>"Sure little dude, what is it?"
>>
>>25546021
I hate when I lie
Sorry guys, homework took my life (Essay and shit)
Updating tomorrow
>>
>>25526503
Don't you mean "definitely not gay dad Discord" ?
>>
>>25559953
>This question was a pretty risky one, or maybe it wasn't. It depended on if what she said wasn't just insane shit. But you wanted to know what you looked like deep inside. If you were inherently good or bad. If it was one thing that still bothered you still, and this was especially when you were around Fluttershy. Was the fact you were lying to her when it came to who you were. And she was so nice, and so loving towards you. You loved being around her, and enjoying her affections. But you felt like a shmuck at times. And you wanted to know. If that made you a bad person, to just keep lying instead of trying to find a way to let her in on the truth.
"You think you could just, I dunno. Read my aura or something?"
>Treehugger nods, she didn't mind at all. Why would she, she doesn't seem to mind anything unless it was straight up "messing with the vibes"
>"Sure, all you gotta do is close your eyes and concentrate. Follow along with me. Alright?"
>You nod, you wondered what she was going to sense. Well, there couldn't be too much risk in this. She wasn't Luna, she would have no way of poking around in your head.
>you close your eyes, Treehugger doing the same. She start's humming in a single tone. She stops a moment for you to do the same. As it supposedly helps. Fluttershy just watched silently. She wondered what the results of this could be. She felt in her heart that'd you of course have a good and loving aura.
>After a few moments. Treehugger stops humming. As it seems she had felt the deepest recesses of your aura. "Wooooooooooah"
>You pop one eye open, not wanting to ruin anything. But wondering why she was reacting.
"You felt something?"
>"What is it Treehugger? What did you feel?" Fluttershy asked
>"It's weird, Anon's aura is like....all over the place." Treehugger was heavily confused by it. She didn't expect to get this kind of vibe from you. It made her more "woken up"
>All over the place?
>>
>>25560267
>"What do you mean Treehugger? I-is there something wrong with Anon's aura?" Fluttershy too, was not expecting that kind of reaction.
>"I don't know...it's like. I can't tell what's going on with it." Treehugger was dumbfounded
>You didn't know what that could mean. Maybe you just didn't do it right?
"umm, is it because I didn't do it right?"
>Treehugger shook her head "No, you got it right. But, the feeling is really gnarly. I can't tell what kind of aura it is. Never felt anything like it. Never felt anything close with anypony else"
>so in other words...
"Are you saying my aura is,,,,chaotic?"
>Treehugger didn't even think of that word as something she should say, but it sounded right "Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. It's all chaotic."
>Chaotic
>For Fluttershy, She didn't know if that was worrisome or not. She tried to rationalize it the best she could. "Maybe, um. Maybe it's because Anon doesn't actually live in Ponyville? And considering it's Discord who adopted him. Maybe his aura has just changed because of it. That sounds right, right? I mean....nothing bad would happen to Anon for having that kind of aura...right Treehugger?"
>Treehugger shrugged "Don't know, Discord's kind of got the same aura. But Anon's is like. different.But that's all I can say about it, it's really hard to read. I don't know what it could be. It's kind of wigging me out."
"Well um, maybe Fluttershy is right. I live in a house that's floating in some weird subspace where waterfalls go up and lava is cold as ice and stuff. Maybe that's what's causing it?"
>>
File: 1440827116224.jpg (90 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1440827116224.jpg
90 KB, 500x496
>>25560367
"No Treehugger, I know what my aura is"
>"Wooooah, seriously dude? What is it?"
"It's american"
>>
File: tumblr_mywww8HBru1tomr2yo3_250.png (30 KB, 104x178) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mywww8HBru1tomr2yo3_250.png
30 KB, 104x178
>>25560367
>Treehugger noticed how worried you were and pulled you closer. Her smile transformed to a kind one.
>Listen little dude, you mustn't allow yourself to be chained to fate, to be ruled by your aura. Ponies can choose the kind of life that they want to live. What's important is that you choose life... and then live.
>>
File: 1445232287326.jpg (11 KB, 389x324) Image search: [Google]
1445232287326.jpg
11 KB, 389x324
>>25560463
The worst part is that it fucking fits with her character
>>
>>25559324
Yes. Pretty much.
When ever there are those greentext with humans in pony land and Twilight wants to know more about the human world, I always know the right answer is to strsight up tell her nothing good can come from this and it's best for their world that they never know anything about the human world.
>>
>>25560502
Because in the end if anon knows his shit when it comes to physics, math and biology, chances are that Twi won't understand shit about it. So then it comes to history, and human history isn't nice.

And there's so much you can tell her about our technological advancements until they ask shit like "Oh dude, how cool is the royal guard in your world" or "How do you keep the bad guys at bay"
>>
>>25560367
>"Oh hey, if it's like that then maybe. But like I said, I don't know for sure. I don't even know if it's good or bad. But....you seem like a cool little dude..but let me make sure. Anon, you mind me asking you a question." Treehugger stared at you, she looked pretty serious. It was kind of weird given her mussy dreadlocks and such. And with her attitude. It was hard to take her fully serious.
"Sure, what is it? Is it going to reveal anything?"
>Treehugger nodded "mhmm, it's gonna tell me if you're good or bad. So answer truthfully."
>You nod. And hoped to god it wasn't a question about your "home" life.
>"ok good." Treehugger hesitated a moment, it was like she was syncing up to you or something. "ok, here it goes, Anon..."
"Yes?"
>"Do you......like nature?"
>What? Well, yeah. Especially in Equestria where it was beautiful and not ruined by industry shit.
"Yeah, it's pretty"
>Treehugger nodded and looked to Fluttershy "He's a good little dude, totally rad in my book...but I don't have a book really. But he's still totally ok"
>Did that really just. Ugh, why were you even the least bit surprised? You really should be used to not just most of the shenanigans of Discord. But other ponies in general. They really usually stuck to their personality and cutie mark meaning. Fluttershy with being nice and cute. Pinkie Pie, actually stop right there. Just her telling you that she's missed throwing you a ridiculous amount of parties was still catching you offguard. You took a quick look around after that thought....you wondered if she was still following you. But still, usually it's pretty cut and dry.
"So does that mean there's no meaning to my Aura? or...maybe a really big meaning? You can figure that out right?"
>>
>>25560463
Just had to sneak another mgs reference....
>>
>>25560547
I still don't get how they do it
>>
>>25560463
I like this. I think I'm gonna modify it.

>>25560527
>Treehugger gave it some thought, and she came up with something. "Maybe there's nothing to figure out.you're aura, little dude. It's like the morning breeze. You always expect it, like your friends and your family would always expect you to be you, and to be there, but when you think about it. You never know where that breeze is going, it can be going back to the ocean, or maybe up a mountain. It's always changing, it's always doing it's own thing, ya know? But you could always count on it to be there every morning, to make everything really chill. Maybe your aura has always been that way, as if to say that you're always doing your own thing in your own way, Like beyond anything anypony else would ever even think of. And you know what's really cool about breezes? They could turn into hurricanes. I think, you got like, all this potential inside you. And it's up to you to find your own way, like the morning breeze does to meet us every morning no matter where we are."
>woah...that's...deep. Ok, yeah, you were pretty surprised. You thought she was going to just say something simple again. Which would have given no or little insight. Instead. As you thought about it. You never did think about your overall potential. You thought, well...Twilight became an Alicorn princess after all. And Fluttershy's potential, she's able to pacify even Discord. But, you never had any potential back in your old world. Maybe you'd be able to do something here? Well, as long as you never went crazy living with Discord at least.
"Treehugger, that's really amazing. I didn't know you thought about stuff that deeply."
>Treehugger shrugged "Little dude, I think about EVERYTHING deeply. Everything has meaning behind it, even when there's no meaning. You get what I mean?"
>ahhh no, you just now lost her on that one.
"Ummm, I'm sure I can figure it out. What do you think Aunt Fluttershy?"
>>
>>25560666
>Treehugger confirmed to have a connection to Satan.

>Fluttershy agreed with Treehugger, in her eyes. You were a smart colt with a big brain. Your speech sometimes ranged to childish to something an intelligent adult would say. And she knew Discord, and the fact that she knew he has to have done some "mistakes" with you and you still are the way you are, just sticking with him instead of becoming frightened of him. She could tell you had so much potential.
>"I think Treehugger is right. And I know you'll be able to figure out the meaning to your aura Anon, just like one day you'll get your cutie mark. Who knows, maybe your cutie mark and aura are related."
>Related? huh, given from what you were hearing. Cutie marks being special talents and your aura apparently being untapped potential. That sounded like the whole Megaman X unlimited potential deal. ergh, you hoped your cutie mark wasn't a big X. Even if it meant unlimited potential. It just seemed unimpressive and could probably be taken in other ways.
"Well, I guess we won't know until I get my cutie mark. Whenever that happens."
>"Hey, don't worry little dude. Trust me, everypony gets their cutie mark one day. You'll find yours soon, or maybe it'll find you." Treehugger stretched "speaking of breeze, I gotta get going. I can hear the wind calling me, telling me I need to be somewhere else."
>Seems Treehugger goes wherever she felt she was being called. And the picnic was over anyway. Treehugger bids a farewell to the both of you. You thank her for her insight. And you and Fluttershy wish her a safe trip. This leaves just the two of you.
"You really have interesting friends Aunt Fluttershy"
>"I do? Well, I guess I do. I just like to think of them as more friendly than anything else. But, that was very interesting. You really are something special Anon"
>>
>>25560804
>something special, well that made you smile. Fluttershy always knew what to say to make you feel fuzzy and warm.
"I guess I'm a little special. Not to toot my own horn. But I am pretty great"
>"oh?" Fluttershy giggled "So does that mean you've mastered Equestria history yet? I remember you having trouble with that"
>you flinch, oh...oh...she still remembered that.
"I uh...I think I've."
>You sigh
"yeah no, I haven't brushed up on it at all.....yet"
>Fluttershy's giggling went to some light hearted laughter.
"H-hey, come on. It's not that funny"
>Fluttershy laughing at you, that did hurt. Not too badly, more of a "picked on" sort of feeling.
>"I'm sorry Anon" She did her best to stifle her giggling "But didn't I just say you shouldn't get too full of yourself? I just thought it was funny....erm" She stops laughing, feeling she may have gone too far "a little funny....sorry"
>You grimace at her sorry, she didn't need to be sorry.
"It's ok, Aunt Fluttershy. You don't need to be sorry. I sort of set myself up for that one....actually, speaking of setting up."
>You looked to your saddlebag
"I probably should be heading out myself to go see Rainbow Dash....you wouldn't want to come, would you?"
>Fluttershy hesitated on that answer. She did have animals to take care of. But, She did leave them extra food before coming to the picnic. And none of her other friends needed her. And she did want to be more of an aunt.
>So she decided
>She looked to you with a smile, and nodded "I'd love to Anon!"
>FUCK YES YEAH!
>You hopped about in excitement, Yeah Yeah! not only were you going to learn flying from an actual expert, but someone you cared about was going to be there to cheer you on.
>Then you heard Fluttershy giggling again,
>You realize it was due to your sudden excitement.
>You stop
"Ahrm...yeah. cool cool, thanks Aunt Fluttershy. I... am..er. Glad that you want to come."
>>
>>25560876
>dammit, don't be a spaz Anon. You better not do this shit when you actually go girl hunting, it'll be failure all over again. Just like back in human land.
>But, you were super glad she was coming with you. It'd also probably make communicating with Rainbow Dash easier as well. If there was one pony with an arrogant streak as big as Discord's. It was hers. But training wise, you knew she'd be the pony to go to.
>and so, you and Fluttershy went off to her house. You began to imagine all the cool tricks you'd be able to do once you got flying down. You'd probably never be skilled enough to pull off a Sonic Rainboom. But flying well enough just to get around. Well damn, what human hasn't dreamt of shit like that?

chapter end

sorry for another short chapter guys. today wiped me out pretty bad.
>>
Get some rest man!
>>
>>25560902
http://pastebin.com/ZqYT7Uhw

woke up to post this
>>
File: derpyamerica.jpg (129 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
derpyamerica.jpg
129 KB, 1024x768
>>25561227
We salute you good sir
>>
>>25561227
yay
>>
File: USA USA.jpg (552 KB, 1680x1090) Image search: [Google]
USA USA.jpg
552 KB, 1680x1090
>>25560431
GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
File: Twilight In a Can.jpg (162 KB, 980x980) Image search: [Google]
Twilight In a Can.jpg
162 KB, 980x980
>>25560502
>>25559324
>>25559356
>>25559362
This gives me an idea.
>>
>>25562759
Are those two buildings see through- ohhhh
>>
>>25560902
TIME TO

FLYYYYYYY
>>
Bump-O-Tron Activated
>>
Bump-O-Tron v14.88
The thread is under control, ponyfags.
>>
>>25564861
we thank you bump-o-fag
>>
>>25565023
Beep boop
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.