[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which mane 6 would be best mom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 39
File: raritymom.jpg (232 KB, 1416x989) Image search: [Google]
raritymom.jpg
232 KB, 1416x989
Which mane 6 would be best mom?
>>
Book Horse of course.
>>
>>25487584
Apple bloom would make the best mom because her breast milk would taste like apple juice.
And since she is still young, she would not be too old before fucking age, so our incest wouldn't be considered weird.
>>
>>25487584
None, they're already pretty horrible with childern
>>
>>25487621
>mane 6
>>
File: NcIkXLD.gif (153 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
NcIkXLD.gif
153 KB, 396x396
>>25487621
You've got to be kidding me. everyone knows that the best mane 6 for Oedipedding is Pumpkin CAke. Just imagine actually having a baby be your mother. Infant prgnency is one of my biggest fetishes. And I'm sure theres alot of people who share taht fetish with me. Unf /thread
>>
File: poo read.jpg (22 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
poo read.jpg
22 KB, 400x309
>>25487685
>>
>>25487584
Probably Fluttershy; her special talent is taking care of small creatures, so I'd imagine she'd also be pretty good at raising a foal.
>>
File: sunbutt momhorse.png (968 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt momhorse.png
968 KB, 1280x720
>>25487584
TA-DA!!-..Oh, you said among the mane 6?
>>
File: 1446869283383.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446869283383.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>25487685
>Infant prgnency
>>
>>25487584
pinkie, she would be the fun mom which would also make her cool.
>>
Me
>>
>>25487772
whatever dude
>>
Spike
>>
>>25487772
but you're not a girl, you can't be the mom.
>>
File: 1447903856466.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1447903856466.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>25487762
>Ponka Poe
>best mom
*discarding opinion
>>
>>25487777
>>
>>25487584

As A Mom: What they would do.

Twilight: Would be protective and stern, and have her child study (mostly through reading).

Rainbow Dash: She would be the tough love mother, but let her child do what the fuck they wanted (Kinda like Toph).

Fluttershy: Very protective but gives you a lot of love.

Applejack: At first she would be extremely overprotective but then after a few years will basically have her child work along side her in some way.

Rarity: She will raise her child to be a honest working gentlecolt/gentlefilly.

Pinkie: Honestly we've seen how she raises a child through Baby Cakes.... what else can we say?
>>
>>25487797
ok genius, who do you think is best mom?
>>
>>25487795
>Only girls can be moms
It's 2015 anon, c'mon get with the program!
>>
>>25487814
yeah my friend was a mom once and hes a man. not the dad since he gave birth to it. then wyoming took him wit the scary girl and the airplane crashed and thats when i met my new best friend. agent washington.
>>
>>25487800
>tfw twi would be chi chi
>>
>>25487685
Impregnating an infant is only second to impregnating an embryo, ain't that right? Or impregnating an embryo that's growing inside an infant's womb?
>>
>>25487800
Honestly, Pinkie was more looking after the babies rather than raising them.
>>
>>25487900
Impregnating your own sperm is better desu
>>
File: you are already feel.jpg (129 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
you are already feel.jpg
129 KB, 639x595
>oedipus general gone forever
>>
>>25487814
IT'S 2015! COME ON!
>>
>>25487959
Nigger we had a cute Anon with Pone mom thread not that long ago. It made it to 500.
>>
>>25487959
We should have an Oedipus revival
>>
>>25488042
Daughters are hotter than moms honestly.
>>
>>25488061
why not both at the same time
>>
>>25487800
Since the dubs command it I shall respond.

While those are all awesome ideas, that doesn't explain who the best mom is.
>>
>>25488061
Where does one get the lewd daughteru feels though? /satyr/ ain't what it used to be.
>>
Blueblood would be an awesome dad. He's so rich.
>>
>>25487807
And here we see the native shitposter >>25487797 being challenged in his native habitat.

Seeing no opportunity for a clear victory, he scurries off; waiting for a better opportunity later on.
>>
>>25487584
Probably the new Fluttershy

She's caring and gentle but still can turn very protective when her friends are threatened.
>>
>>25487584
Twilight for Nyx.
>>
>>25489595
She's going to be pregnant with Discord in season 6.
>>
>>25490264
pls
>>
File: 1442281665313.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1442281665313.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>25487685
>infant pregnancy
>>
File: 1443162770020.jpg (40 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1443162770020.jpg
40 KB, 500x540
>>25487870
>>
>>25487584
Depends on what kind of mom you'd want, honestly all of them could be up to the jobs with drawbacks:

Extremely nurturing and kind mom that will always be here for you, but with the downside of you growing up either shy as fuck or a spoiled brat as well as constant animal smell: Fluttershy

Mom who would spoil you and treat you well but at the same time force you to care for your attitude, poise, and cleanliness at all times: Rarity.

Extremely mature and motherly mom forming a big bond with you and teaching you lots of manual things in life, though also forcing you chores and manual labor every day and also pretty biased on you keeping the family business: Applejack

DadMombro who would be pretty cool to hang with, would play vidya with you and even tell you cool stories to be a popular guy in high school and how to pick chicks, but at the same time would be lazy as fuck at home and so you'd be the one who clean and tidy up the place most of the time as early as 10: Rainbow Dash

Smart mom who'd do all the right things to have you grow up nice and healthy but will also try to insert herself a bit much into your life and always asks you question about what you do with your friend and check book to see if you're normal behind your back: Twilight Sparkle

Crazy mom who can be the best mom ever but also the most depressing mom ever and might not prepare you well to a healthy social life: Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>25491555
Based of this, and my own guesses,
I believe they could all be good moms in their own way too.

But I believe Rainbow Dash would be the worst mom. She'd be that mom to talk big about how much she loves her child, and get tattoos of it or some shit, but would really know fuck all about how to care for it, or know whats best for it.

AJ might be the best, most well-rounded mom.

I'm going to add though, that realistically, they all would probably help each other out with parenting. Having a kid is going to transform them all, and they'll all need to learn how to raise and care for kids. Even RD would go to AJ or Fluttershy or somepony to ask what the heck she should do, and she'll do it, for her kid.

Every mom is going a tough time, and I garuntee they would reach out to their best friends for help, and actually git gud.

It depends on who already is a mom though. I imagine the first moms will struggle hard, then once more more of them have kids, they'll all get it, and help each other.
Shit, I'm getting excited for a new-to-parenting episode now.
>>
>>25487584
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>25491555
>>25491643
Worst mom for me would be Applejack. Gives no shits about what you want for yourself, and would shame you mercilessly if you didn't waste your adult life taking care of your parents and the farm.

I don't want to live in the dark ages.
>>
>>25491668
>not wanting to live in the Dark Ages
>he fell for the Enlightenment meme
>>
>>25487709
To be fair, until a specific point, the differences in raising a child and raising a pet blur a lot.
>>25491643
Well AJ already appears to be AB's mom for all intents and purposes.
>>25491655
Source?
>>
>>25488129
I fear for the child's wellbeing. Derpy means well, but she's accident prone.
>>
twilight's parents would be good parents for anon.
>>
>>25491756
I for one welcome goofy stories of Derps trying to raise a KidAnon.
>>
>>25491815
>feelsy stories of KidAnon having to care for his retarded horsemom
>>
>Derpy is a virgin who gets pregnant while sitting on a sticky spot she found. She mysteriously pops out a human child.

"I just don't know what went wrong!"
>>
File: 1025242.png (108 KB, 608x771) Image search: [Google]
1025242.png
108 KB, 608x771
Even though I like her I think we can all easily agree who is worst mom.
>>
>>25491923
Suri Polomare would be worse.
>>
>>25491963
Suri did nothing wrong, she was ambitious while Rarity chose to play it safe and be naive. But she'd probably drag you around Equestria, going from rich suitor to suitor.
>>
>>25491963
Actually she probably would. Glimmer would at least act nice and motherly (assuming you do exactly everything she wants you to and be the person she wants you to be, else she shows her temper.)

Suri would probably treat you like shit. The only saving grace is that she'd probably barely be home.
>>
>>25491555
>>25491643

I don't think Applejack would be that imposing about letting you make your own life choices. Granny Smith and Big Mac lat her run of to Manehatten by herself because she didn't want to work on the farm the rest of her life then, so I think sh would allow you the same freedom too.
>>
>>25491990
Additionally she hasn't forced Applebloom to work on the farm either. And was supportive when her cutiemark wasn't related to appels.
>>
>>25487584
They would all be pretty terrible in their own way, so it's hard to say.

>Rarity
Would be a perfectionist about her child's upbringing and, of course, try to give him a strong sense of artistry and social skills while weeding out any undesirable traits with strict discipline.

>Applejack
Would provide plenty of love on the emotional level but would also insist her child becomes a hard worker from an early age and try to give him a strong sense of duty (or workaholism) and, maybe accidently, a loathing for modern, "fancy" methods of work.

>Fluttershy
Would love her child endlessly but also utterly lack discipline. Her child would have every chance to get away with rebellious behaviour, be it through outright hostility or devious arguments.

>Rainbow Dash
Bipolar love. Would only seem to love her child as long as he makes her proud, in which case there would be showers of praise, while brutally striking down on any perceived failures of whatever kind, all in an attempt to make him as hardy and as much of a prime example of physical perfection as she considers herself.

>Twilight
Brain over brawn. Would want to raise her child to his intellectual peak with books and knowledge. A good educator, but she would completely fail, if not deliberately neglect, his emotional needs.

>Pinkie Pie
A fun mom who'd love to give her child a good time but have no idea how to actually teach him anything useful or inspire any kind of decency besides "look at the bright side of things" and "it's good to make friends".
>>
I wonder what a child that all the M6 takes part in raising would be like.
>>
>>25492050
Watching the mane six try to handle puberty and growth spurts of a human male would be hilarious.
>>
>>25492032
I don't know, these all sound like the kind of things season one mane six would do. I feel like a lot of the problems here have been addressed in show by now. Like Fluttershy and having to use tough love on the breezies, and stuff like that.
>>
>>25491643
>But I believe Rainbow Dash would be the worst mom. She'd be that mom to talk big about how much she loves her child, and get tattoos of it or some shit, but would really know fuck all about how to care for it, or know whats best for it.
That's mostly for the first few years though, the same shit as Pinkie, my mentality was more for the caring for/growing up part once you're past 7 or so, and after that stage I'd honestly pick RDmom or Rarimom over AJ mom.
>>
>>25492050
>>25492058

>Mane six find babu Anon
>They all watch over him on rotation until they figure out what to do with him
>Each one becomes attached to adorbs baby and want to adopt him
>Big fight over who gets to have him
>Twi Twi finds legal loop hole
>Their all his mommy now
>Hilarity insues
>>
>>25492084
But since this is /mlp/. it will result in mommy-sex orgy.
>>
File: Angry AJ.png (106 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
Angry AJ.png
106 KB, 600x760
>>25487584

>"Ahnon? What are you doing"?
"I'm on 4chan mom!"
>"What? Are you again touching this "compuhtah" thing again? Didn't I tell you this new tech shit is bad for you and making you lazy?
"BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ITS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO SOCIALIZE EVERYONE AT SCHOOL IS STRONGER THAN ME AND"
>"Shut it, you'll just have to work harder at the farm"
"NO YOU CAN'T-"
>"It's for your own good sugarcube."

Thing is if this happened in real life it'd probably make a lot of people on this website better persons.
>>
File: 1436230850912.gif (965 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
1436230850912.gif
965 KB, 610x343
>>25492059
Fluttershy swings back and forth between her lessons, though.

She's learned to overcome her fears who knows how many times now but she's still very meek and easily scared.
>>
>>25492059
Don't know , I don't think Pinkie learned anything about real social skills yet. She's still as random and just learned to be a bit less jealous.

I don't know RD would openly show disappointment in you though if you were truely trying and failing like Scootaloo. She'd obviously be but wouldn't show it to you and try to cheer you up. Of course if you're just the typical 4chan slob ala >>25492119 then you'd be for a beating and you'd deserve it.
>>
>>25492116
Well I half hope it does.
>>
>>25492032
Any child of flutters would end up like angel most likely.
>>
>>25492119
"Hahahaah Whenever I post hands the entire /mlh/ board freaks out! This is great."
>>
>>25492126

I don't think she'll ever really get past being easily scared, but I think shes at that point where if she thinks she needs to she'll force herself to do something scary. Like with spying on Starlight or actually going out on Nightmare Night.

>>25492136

With Pinkie I think shes learning responsibility with having to watch the cake twins, plus she reads everything Twilight gives her so she HAS to be learning something.
>>
File: Dark alicorn twilight.jpg (66 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
Dark alicorn twilight.jpg
66 KB, 900x594
>>25492168
True but again that's for the "infant" part, most of the discussion is for when you're in learning phase and I don't know if Pinkie could teach you then.
>>25492147
Oh god this so much. Fuuuuuck angel.
>>
>>25492186
Forgot to add: This was the very first pick I requested that got drawn, back in S1. I was joking that it'd be a good idea to have Angel as the Season 1 archvillain.

Funnily it's also probably the very first instance of Twilicorn being drawn.
>>
>>25492193
Well now I blame you for Twilicorn. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>25492147
That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>25492186
I think shed get every "How to raise a child" type book she possibly could from Twilight, come just two books short of Twilight's record of how many books could be read in one night, and apply them all in a hilarious fashion that ultimately fails before just raising the kid her own way.
>>
>>25492198
My Alicorn was evil though, so blame Hasbro for making her good and stealing the plot for the third eqg movie ;_;.
>>
File: 1444276506148.jpg (24 KB, 262x337) Image search: [Google]
1444276506148.jpg
24 KB, 262x337
>>25487685
>infant pregnancy
>>
>>25487685
So basically
https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/10/15/449451/large.png
>>
Would Spike be jelly or best big bro?
>>
>>25487584
I like that question. I actually think all of the mane6 would make excellent moms, simply due to the fact they all are often shown willing to admit their own mistakes and to learn. But ultimately, I think the "best" would be:
Rarity, AJ and Pinkie.

Rarity is a kind of mom, who will make her baby think he/she is the best thing ever that happened to this world, rising a giant ego maniac in the end.
At the same time. She'll make sure her kid knows how to get accepted by society, finds something he/she can do with a true dedication, something to be inspired with.
Her kid will probably feel overwhelmed at the beginning, as Rarity will for sure make him learn an absurd amount of various stuff (etiquette, music, design, etc), but is most likely to get over it, as Rarity is often shown being most strict especially to herself and willing to sacrifice a lot of thing for the sake of others - that's what inspires kids.
So, her kid will end up being self-confident, purposeful, having a dream, willing to work for this dream and having nesessary talents to achieve this dream; all while being a good person and having high communication skills.
>>
>>25492430
AJ is for sure would give her kid everything nesessary to be prepared to the life. The main difference will be that her kid wouldn't be as overwhelmed as in Rarity's case. AJ's kid will grow up self-sufficient, healthy and happy all-around, but what happens from this point will rest solely on his/her shoulders flanks. AJ will not make sure her kid will find a dream to follow in his/her earliest years, that'll be the kid's own problem. The kid might as well end up without any far-going goal at all, and be perfectly happy with it, while working on the farm and living "today", not "tomorrow".

And while both Rarity's and AJ's kids will have their precious time to have fun and make friends, AJ's kid will have it in larger amounts for sure.
>>
>>25492433
Pinkie, on the other hand, is an interesting case. She's talented, smart, popular and funny. She is almost guaranteed to be the mom, her kid will be ashamed of, while everyone else will be actually jealous of having such an amazing mom.
In this case, the kid will be the main factor in judging how good Pinkie can be as a mother. If the kid will get over the embarassment, then Pinkie will give the kid everything he/she'll ever need to live a full happy life, and even more. If not... Well, chances are the kid still will end up growing up as a decent person, but as a grownup the kid will be looking back and regretting his childish stupidity back then.
>>
File: get out.gif (341 KB, 364x184) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
341 KB, 364x184
>>25492438
>She's talented, smart
wat.
>>
>>25492456
She knows how to do an absurd amount of things, is a hard worker, a singer, a dancer, a musician, a professional entertainer on the royal level with multiple successful contracts.
She knows how to manage finances to the point she can allow herself to spend absurd amounts of bits on candies almost every day and still have money to throw a city-level party. She knows nature of horses/griffons/whatever, how to make them happy, how to make them into friends. She's silly, yes, but she's anything but stupid.
>>
>>25492433
>wouldn't be as overwhelmed
He would be overwhelmed just as much, if not more, with all the farm work tbqh. All of the appuls don't seem to mind, but is the child wouldn't want to be a farmer like the rest of them, AJ might turn out to be the worst mom to have.
>>
>>25492550
>>
>>25492571

--> >>25491990
>>
>>25492571
Applebloom is not overwhelmed and is not seen being forced to actually work, having plenty of time for her crusading thing, I see no reason for AJ's kid to be. Neither is "wouldn't want to be a farmer" is applied here, as it was explicitly shown, that Apple family doesn't force farmhood on their fillies.
Also, a kid who helps out at work is nowhere as overwhelmed as a kid who has to study multiptle subjects in addition to regular school activities.
AJ and Big Mac both have a lot of free time, only overworking themselves on rare occasions, which usually aren't even an actual farm business. Also, they never were shown as somebody who'll make a child (or anyone else, really) do their work for them.
>>
Anon on take your child to work day.
>>
>>25492663

"That purple pony is really pretty mummy, can I have her?"
>"Yes you can dear, I just need to take over Canterlot first and suck out all her lover, then shes all yours to play with."
"YAY, your the best mummy ever!"
>"I know dear, now would you mind being quiet for me? Mommy needs to start the invasion."
"OKA-I mean mmm hmmm."
>Chrysalis smiles down at you lovingly before looking back down, ready to give the command for the ever growing sea of changelings to break the barrier surrounding the mountain side city.
>Today not one more changeling would go hungry ever again...and her son was getting that pony.
>>
>>25492708
He is just going to be bored by the pony in a week. Don't give in Mom.
>>
>>25488106
Its not lewd but dazzle thread has a dazzling daughter/anondad story thats popular over there.
>>
bemp
>>
>>25493219
ded pone mom
>>
>>25492708
>Chrysalis invades and takes over region
>gives her son slaves from the local population because she likes to spoil him sometimes
Cool mom.
>>
>>25495441
This thread made me wonder, we can tell what each one of the mane 6 would do with raising a child, but what if the child simply didn't wanted to be like them, or simply didn't shared any common interests? Like Applejack needing to raise a foal who doesn't like to work on a farm and wants to move to the big city where there is a lot of technology, or Twilight raising a dudebro who hates studying and just wants to go to places with his friends all the time, while being noisy as fuck
>>
bemp
>>
PONE MOM IS NOT FOR SEXUAL
>>
>>25496297
She must have been for sexual at some point, otherwise she wouldn't be a mom.
>>
>>25496414
Adoption
>>
File: 1447903764954.jpg (25 KB, 540x488) Image search: [Google]
1447903764954.jpg
25 KB, 540x488
Rarity
>Probably use her kid more as a helper than realize she is being a bad mother by thinking about her self and her business
Fluttershy
>Most likely the most overprotective
Pinkie
>Party Party Party and then kid
Twilight
>Experiments with new spells with a touch of motherly love after reading a book about it
Apples
>Apple family bullshit shenanigans, probably the most maternal
Rainbow
>Have high expectations and want her kid to be a awesome as she, probably worst
OR and hopefully
ALL
>Kid will be the focus of their life and they will do almost anything for the child so they have a wonderful childhiod.
>>
>>25495484
>"But mooooom, I don't want to lead armies to attack other nations and drain everybody of love!"
>"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO AS I TELL YOU!"

On a more serious note, there'd probably be some dumb misunderstandings along with plenty of frustration from disagreements.
But they'd eventually learn to cope with their weird sons, mostly with patient tolerance. And one of the mane 6 would probably also get help from one or two of the other 5 to understand his needs and desires properly, like Twilight getting help from RD to understand a sports-loving son.
>>
>>25492230
matryoshka babies
>>
>>25487697
>>25487741
>>25491247
>>25492230
>Being suprised by this
>>
>>25497586
>there are people on /mlp/ right now who never saw scat, diaper, toddlercon furry porn
Kinda of silly to be honest
>>
>>25492708

But in a parallel universe~

"That purple pony is pretty mummy, do you think she'd be my friend?"
>"I'm sure she would dear, she is the Princess of Friendship after all, but you'll have to wait until after the peace negotiations."
"OKAY, thanks again for taking me with you today mummy!"
>"Of course dear, but if you wouldn't mind could you be quiet for me? Mommy's going to be talking to a lot of important ponies when we land."
"ALRI-I mean mmm hmmm."
>Chrysalis smiles down at you lovingly before looking back down, taking in the grand view of Canterlot as she glided closer.
>Today would be the start of peace between ponies and changelings...and a safe world to raise her son.

Just thought I'd flip a coin and see what happens.
>>
File: 443562.png (37 KB, 444x459) Image search: [Google]
443562.png
37 KB, 444x459
>>25492708
>>25498497
>mummy
Don't be rude. She's not THAT old.
>>
>>25497586
>implying surprise
>implying I'm not just disgusted
>>
>>25498540

I don't get it, so I'll take my normal approach of assuming I'm too dumb to get it and just say your right. Sorry.
>>
File: mummy.jpg (135 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
mummy.jpg
135 KB, 600x900
>>25498564
The spelling made me think of those ancient, well-preserved egyptian corpses.
>>
"Mommy... my arms are starting to hurt, can I just go play with my friends now?"
>Twilight doesn't even bother looking up from her book to answer you
>"I've already told you that I need those books organized, you can go play once you're done."
>You let out a sigh and lift another stack of books
>This is how you usually spent your weekends
>Organizing books for your mother while she reads
>Unfortunately for you though, she felt like binge reading for the past few days
>Leaving stacks upon stacks of books lying around all over her personal library
>Your arms are extremely sore from lifting books all day to place them on their respective shelves
>Placing the stack of books in front of the shelf, you stretch your arms to relieve some of the pain
"Can I at least take a break?"
>She only rolls her eyes with face in the pages of her book
>"Come on, the sooner you finish the sooner you can go out and play with your friends."
>You aren't even half way done
>You haven't even gone outside in the past 3 days
>You've been stuck in this library the whole time
>The only times you were out of here was when you slept and ate breakfast
>Twilight usually just gave you a piece of bread for lunch while you worked
>She forgot this time
"Do you at least have anything I could eat? I'm sooo hungry..."
>"Now you know I don't like crumbs all over my books, I've also been finding oils stains on some of these pages too so now I'm banning any kinds of food in this area, you'll just have to wait until you're finished."
>Welp
>Looks like another day of just organizing books
>You begin to wander what your friends are doing right now
>Probably playing kick ball or something
>You love kick ball
>You could be playing kick ball right now
>But no, your mother seems to think it's a better idea to have you here
>It's probably not a good idea to slow down now you guess
>Or she'll have you stay in here for another night
>>
Isn't it weird we assume they raise the kids on their own?
>>
>>25499059

No.
>>
>>25498883
>anon goes to his room and looks in the mirror
>looking back at him, is spike.
>>
>>25492708
I think we definitely need some more green of Anon getting captured slave ponies as toys.
>>
I want bug mom being horribly confused on how to raise a creature not from a hive.
>>
File: 1439494153818.jpg (48 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1439494153818.jpg
48 KB, 625x417
>>25492237
>>
>>25488129

>Be Anonymous Muffins
>Son of Derpy H. Muffinss
>And despite being very clearly human, no, she was not your adoptive mother.
>Some how, some way she was your legitimate biological mother.
>Many tests with Twilight, which you and mom have spent so much time with for experiments that you ended up calling her aunty, can attest to the fact that Derpy was indeed your mom.
>And she was still somehow a virgin.
>All she can seem to recall before the day she found out that she was pregnant while visiting the hospital for her most recent accident was having this sudden feeling of being electrocuted without the pain and feeling happier than ever the rest of the day.
>Your mom was well know through out the town for her catchphrase that followed whenever she had an accident of some kind.
>"I just don't know what went wrong!"
>But ever since you were born she has been taking every opportunity she could to use a new one.
>Whenever you did something that made her especially proud.
>Whenever you drew her a little picture of the two of you together.
>Whenever you told her you lover her.
>Or just whenever she felt extra lovey dovey.
>"I just don't know what went right!"
>It was cheesy, a little dumb, and you had heard it a hundred times.
>But it got you to smile ever damn time, and you couldn't bring yourself to argue no mater what timeth it was she had said.
>You loved your Derpy horse mom.
>>
>>25492119
>spoiler
Nah, that's a crock of shit, my dad used me as forced labor all the time and I still stayed a scrawny faggot that got picked on.
>>
>>25496297
>no oedipal tendencies
what're you, gay?
>>
>>25502545
My heart melted.
>>
I'm feeling pretty good, if you have an idea for a one shot post a reply and I'll see what strikes my fancy.
>>
>>25500490
>"You there! Minion!"
>"Yes, my queen?"
>"This crying infant refuses to be fed. Explain this."
>"How so?"
>"Whenever I give him love, nothing happens. I don't understand."
>"Oh. Well, these mammalian creatures need to be fed differently."
>"He's too young for solid foods, isn't he?"
>"Well, yes, but..."
>"Yes?"
>"He needs to, uhm... suck on..."
>"What?"
>"... your teats."
>"::: WHAT?!"
>>
>>25502773
I can get behind this.
>>
>>25502545
Derps mom is best mom.
>>
I just watched the new episode. Songs got me too damn good. Now I'm a emotion blob. Typeng skilzz failng mi hlp. sav mi mumfu gud buy furevr *Blurble*
>>
File: 1445496221223.jpg (75 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1445496221223.jpg
75 KB, 400x518
Let's speed it up faggot 's and get some green
>>
>>25502773

>Be Queen Chrysalis
>Two months ago you had found a strange larva of some species you had never heard of before.
>It shared some qualities with minotaurs, but other wise was a wholly unique creature.
>After some research you found that it was a recently discovered species called "human".
>While you would incinerate any who might of heard you found the creature to be...cute.
>You had fed your changelings some random lies, something to the effect of growing him to be an ultimate weapon, but really you just wanted to adopt him.
>This is why he never left your side, either riding in a satchel strapped to your side or laying on your back wherever you went.
>While your hive really wasn't so stupid to believe your lie they really didn't care either way, they thought you looked just as adorable as the baby with you acting all motherly.
>That and the added bonus of you slowly starting to soften up was nice.
>Yes, it seemed everything seemed good in your kingdom, until...
>"WAAAAAAAAA!"
"Oh my little one, whatever is the problem?"
>You scoop up the little one and hold him close to your chest.
>He doesn't stop, but he does calm down a bit.
"Perhaps you're hungry? It has been a few hours since you've eaten."
>You send a quick message through the hive mind.
>Within seconds a petite changeling girl with a maids bonnet enters your bedroom and bows.
>"How can I serve you my Queen?"
>"Ahhh *Sniff* Waaa!"
"The little one is hungry, please fetch me some oatmeal."
>"Of course my Queen."
>Only a few minutes later your holding a bowl of warm oatmeal and a spoon in your magic, your maid off to the side not having been excused yet.
"Open wide~"
>Gently you put the spoon to his mouth.
>Instinctively he opens his mouth and nom nom noms on the spoon.
>You repeat this for a little bit until at least half the bowl is gone, at which point he wouldn't take anymore, moving his head side to side when ever you tried to put another spoon full to his mouth.
>>
>>25505705

"Full already are we? I suppose you weren't that hungry after all."
>You begin to levitate the bowl and spoon over to the maid.
"Please take this down to-"
>"WAAAAA!"
>Getting a bit startled you look back down at the crying bundle with mock anger.
"Well it would seem someones feeling a bit mischievous today. You wanted to play a trick on me, the master of deception?"
>Oatmeal back to you you try to feed him some more thinking he was just being fussy, but he still adamantly refuses to eat as he wails.
"Hmmm."
>Bringing him gently over your shoulder you gently pat his back, but to no avail.
>He does not burp, just cry.
>You peek inside his diaper quickly
"It's not that..."
>"My Queen? If I may speak?"
>Looking over at your maid your raise a quizzical eyebrow but nod to go on.
>"He may be thirsty, your highness."
"OH, I hadn't thought of that. Thank you, now could get me a bottle of cow milk ready?"
>"Um...well your highness I don't think cow milk would suffice for the little one."
>Again you raise an eyebrow as your only response.
>"You see I was one of the spies in Canterlot, specifically I played the part of a local librarian."
>A blush started to creep over her cheeks.
>"I had read that a cows milk does not a proper replacement for a mother's milk."
>You look at her a moment, baby still crying in your hooves before the implication donned on you, a heavier blush than hers gracing your face.
"I..."
>You just looked down at the little creature.
>...
"Thank you for your help."
>You quickly levitate the dishes over to her and begin gently pushing her out with your magic.
"Now please leave us, and spread the message that I am not to be disturbed unless it's an emergency."
>"Ye-yes your highne-"
"Thanks!"
>*SLAM*
>You were now sitting alone with your son.
>You take a breath.
>You gently sit him down between your hind-legs before grabbing a pillow from your bed.
>Laying on it you prop yourself so you were laid out but could look down with ease at your baby.
>>
>>25505728

>His crying had slowed down to sniffling as he looked at your lower half curiously.
>Skipping over the other details for the sake of your own remaining decency, you have very small, almost perfectly flat teats with with tiny cute little nubs for nipples to top them.

Annnd I leave ya'll in suspense from here on until tonight. I know I'm evil, but I'm about to have to had out for work and plus if I leave ya'll wanting more you might be able to keep the thread alive until I get back. Either way I promise to continue. Later.
>>
>>25505748
I love this.
>>
File: 182746.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
182746.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>25505748
I'll just wait here then I guess...
>>
b
>>
bumppumb
>>
boomp
>>
>>25499398
>Spike frequency calls Twilight, "mommy"
>Twilight either doesn't notice or doesn't care
>Spike's convinced himself that Twilight is just waiting for him to prove that he can be a "good boy" for her, before she acknowledges the "M"-word
>That's why he works so hard and puts up with so much of Twilight's shit.
>>
>>25491555
>Twimom is a bit nosy
>She asks about the girls in your school and which one you like the most, much to your dismay
>She looks through your room and search history to see if you've hidden anything from her
>She gets genuinely disappointed when she finds nothing

I should write something like this
>>
>>25487814
>Implying acceptance of liberal overlords
You will be a terrible mom
>>
I want to fuck mom right in the ear pussy.
>>
>>25487621
>Second reply

Oh, 4chan!
>>
File: Bump.gif (882 KB, 388x690) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
882 KB, 388x690
>>
AJ
>>
>>25510877
... what ABOUT her?
>>
Tom, best mom.

Working on more green but won't get done 'till tomorrow. Sorry jeeps just how the dice be rolled.
>>
>>25511462
eeeeee
>>
File: cutetavia.png (60 KB, 563x500) Image search: [Google]
cutetavia.png
60 KB, 563x500
>"Bloody hell-, TURN DOWN THAT HORRID NOISE AT ONCE, ANONYMOUS!"
>"Oh, I didn't mean to shout, my love. Come here and sit with mummy."
>"..I apologize, Anonymous, w-would you like to brush my mane while I write this new composition? You used to always love that"
>>
File: 1442116286486.gif (594 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1442116286486.gif
594 KB, 500x374
>>25491726
kek
>>
>>25491643
>Rainbow Dash would be the worst mom

It first. She's the least likely to want a foal. Everyone knows that she would be resentful, difficult and even scared at first. Then she would gradually warm up to the idea of motherhood.

Before you know it, her child/children become her greatest pride and child rearing becomes second nature. That loyalty thing would probably kick into overdrive for her own flesh and blood. Abandoning of neglecting her foal would be like driving a spike into her heart, and she would plan on never feeling that pain.

>Tfw your mom will never be as good as Dash.
>>
>>25512176
I'll brush her mane all night
>>
>>25487584
>Mane 6
Naw, allow top cunt to point the way.
>>
File: 1436347486326.png (133 KB, 266x265) Image search: [Google]
1436347486326.png
133 KB, 266x265
>>25513340
>>25487584
But for real, for my money, best mane 6 mom is Applejack.

Probably because she's a lot like my actual mom.
>>
>>25487584
AJ,Rarara>PP,TS> FS,RD prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>25492119
They may be stronger than you, but you've got a longer reach and can fit your entire fist through their eye holes.
>>
>>25513379
She has a time-consuming job and takes pride in doing it every day.

Sure, she's nice and friendly, but how would she be a good at looking after a kid?
>>
BON MOM IS BEST MOM.
>>
>>25513952
PROVE IT
>>
>>25514723

Tom best mom
>>
AJ
any other answer is retarded
>>
>>25505748

"Okay honey, I'm going to-AH!"
>You gasp, the feeling the little guys mouth wrap around your left teat with all the greedy strength his little body could muster.
"Ah, I su-suppose those little instincts of yours-oh~ kicked in huh?"
>You can't deny it felt pleasurable, but a different feeling was welling up your chest.
>It was warm, fluffy feeling that you had to liken to when you adsorbed love but...
"Ooooh~"
>He had switched from your left teat to your right one.
>The feeling was building ever higher.
>To try to compare it to a building orgasm would do this feeling injustice.
"By the old Queens~"
>You barley noticed him stop suckling all together over the feeling of your chest about to explode because of this insane feeling.
>Still you force the feeling down some to check on him.
>Looking down you find he is looking up at you with big old happy eyes, a bit of milk dripping from the corner of his mouth.
>Smiling at hi you go to dab the milk away when-
>"Mawma!"
>You froze.
>He just giggled at the silly face you were making.
>That feeling just burst, quite literally.
>Pink tinted green flames engulfed you, slowly spreading over your whole body.
>You thought you had unintentionally began to shape shift, but you couldn't stop whatever this was that was over taking you.
>It felt different from shape shifting too, it felt like a warm water gently washing over you.
>So enraptured by the feeling it took you a moment to realize when it was over.
>Blinking some pink from your eyes the first thing you did was make sure your son was alright.
>Thankfully he seemed to just enjoy the little light show, he always did like watching the fire when you transformed, but you always changed back quickly because he became upset not understanding that Chrysalis was the same pony that had just replaced her.
>But apparently he wasn't having that problem now.
>>
>>25515659

>Curious now you swiftly as you dared to move the little guy dropped him off on your bed before walking over to your vanity mirror.
>You noticed as you seated yourself that you still had that feeling from before, now subdued and subtle.
>Looking at yourself in the mirror you still looked mostly like yourself, with significant changes.
>Your seaweed like hair was now more like...actual hair when you ran a hoof through it.
>Speaking of hooves, all the holes in your legs had been filled in, now just smooth.
>Your wings were rather different as well, they looked like they could actually sustain flight now.
>They reminded you a bit of butterfly's wings.
>But the most notable thing was your horn.
>Instead of being twisted with deep grooves your horn instead had one small curve at the base before curving up smoothly to a point.
>You could still be recognised, but you certainly gave off a different feel than the menacing one you had projected previously.
>You look back to your son to make sure he was okay and couldn't help the smile that crossed your face.
>He had fallen asleep, likely satisfied with his meal.
>Walking over you gently lay next to him, pulling him close rest next to your chest while you ruminated.
"A mysterious larva of a species that hails from a different world popping up in the middle of the Bad Lands, then adopted by the Queen of a love draining race only to transform her though some kind of magic made of love she had never heard of."
>You chuckled lightly.
"I have trouble believing you'll be able to keep your anonymity as your grow."
>Anonymity...That word stuck to you.
>You hadn't named him yet, just referring to him by pet names since you found him, as there were many uncertainties when he had been brought to your throne.
>But now there were no uncertainty about the child you had already adopted and you knew it was time to give him a proper name.
>You lay your head down, feeling presently tired from your little experience.
>>
File: large.png (226 KB, 740x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
226 KB, 740x1024
>>25515695

>As you feel your eyes start to close you whisper into his ear.
"Anonymous, the creature that changed changeling kind after appearing from no where."
>As sleep steadily took you you murmured out one last sentence.
"But no matter what, you will always be my little love bug..."
>And now you slept, dreams of how these new changes and the many changes that might abound in the future pervading your mind for the rest of your sleep.

I don't think this is what you, or me for that matter, expected to come from this, but it's just what came out as I wrote. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. Oh and if your having a hard time imagining the Chrysalis I describe then just look at the picture and think the same thing without the royal cloths things or the hearts and you got it.
>>
File: 1426547529224.png (1 MB, 2024x3264) Image search: [Google]
1426547529224.png
1 MB, 2024x3264
>>25513418
She's a hard worker, work is tantamount for her. I think she'd consider it her duty to raise her child right and to take proper care of it. Her child would come first.

Applejack has plenty of practical and household skills to do it too, living on a farm her whole life has most certainly given her that. She'd raise her kid to be a responsible adult who appreciates hard work.

B-but... My mom raised me single, with a time consuming job...
>>
>>25515728
I want to cum inside that.
>>
>>25487685
hum well .... that's disturbing
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>25517739
WHAAAAT
>>
>>25518213
>>25518213
More hot pockets.
>>
File: 291225.png (839 KB, 956x1024) Image search: [Google]
291225.png
839 KB, 956x1024
Thread needs more actual moms
>>
>>25492237
moar
>>
pls
>>
bemp
>>
Applejack and Rarity would actually raise you to value hard work and making your way in life.
>>
>>25488042
>>25487959
>>25488055
/trash/?
>>
>>25515728
I kinda like what I see.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.