[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine: >You are currently in a very intimate relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: got that's cute.gif (2 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
got that's cute.gif
2 MB, 420x315
Imagine:
>You are currently in a very intimate relationship with Fluttershy
>You start discussing you fetishes and kinks
>Fluttershy says she likes being a sub
>You've never liked the idea of being a maledom, but you decide you'll do it anyway for her
>for the next week, you two perform a scene each night
>Spanking, canning, bondage, humiliation etc
>Her screams of pain are too convincing
>Her cries for help are too real
>Her begging for you to stop makes you really want to stop
>But she hasn't said the safeword, and whenever you check her "colour", it's always green
>After each session, it's clear she loves it
>She has a huge blushing grin on her face, and will often cuddle you in bed, kissing you passionately getting all giggly and cuddly
>She loves you too even more so than before
You can easily see how much she enjoys this, and how happy it makes her. But you feel uncomfortable about it. Her cries and screams are almost haunting. You want to love her and to please her, but you're not sure if you're mentally capable of it.
What do?
>>
>>25431516
First, shame for the almost double dubs.
Now, on to my main point. You gotta tell her how you really feel, mang. Honest to goodness communication is a very important key to any successful romance, neigh, relationship. Sexual or otherwise. But particularly, because you two are in an intimate relationship, a BDSM ship, even. You two need to work this out. You got into this by talking, any anxiety you have can be worked out by, once again, talking.
>>
>>25431542
>neigh
Nice
>>
>>25431516
>You've never liked the idea of being a maledom

Immersion ruined.
>>
>>25431580
Thanks.
>>25431591
For you, maybe, but for some of us, the twist is rather nice, and I hope someone expands upon this further.
>>
If Fluttershy is averse to talking about why she likes being dominated so much - or if she can't put it into words - Anon could try to tease it out during sex with a combination of mise en scene and dirty talking. Basically getting into the roots of Fluttershy's psychology, while fucking her. If he's already creeped out though this might be way out of his comfort zone. At the same time, Anon will be forced to confront *why* the whole thing makes him uncomfortable, and could possibly grow as a person as a result

This is vaguely the premise of 50 Shades, except the guy was a fucking moron and didnt know what he was doing
>>
>>25431645
I haven't read/seen 50 Shades.
Apparently it's shit
>>
>>25431911
It's a Twilight Fanfiction. Of course it's shit.
>>
Daily reminder that 50 Shades is a very poor example of legitimate BDSM. Must be trusting, loving, but giving 100% to ensure the partner has the best experience, as the dom or the sub.

That said, explain to Fluttershy that if she doesn't trim down those screams that are causing you to not enjoy it so much, it's a bedtime over the knee spanking with the big oak hairbrush every night. That oughtta convince her.
>>
File: 1385255052289.gif (281 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1385255052289.gif
281 KB, 250x250
>>25431516

I would kindly request her to scream more, enough to not listen my thoughts, so I can go insanely wild on her
>>
>>25431953
>That said, explain to Fluttershy that if she doesn't trim down those screams that are causing you to not enjoy it so much, it's a bedtime over the knee spanking with the big oak hairbrush every night.
>>
File: 1411795100400.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1411795100400.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>25431516
"Fluttershy, I don't think I can keep doing this."
>She frowns at you.
>"What do you mean Honey? Aren't you happy?"
"Yeah, sure, it's great but-"
>You huff a few times as you search for the most delicate way to put this.
>The buttery mare leans in closer, batting her big green eyes.
>"It's okay, Sweetie; you can tell me anything."
>Right.
>This is Fluttershy.
>What are you even worried about?
>With a final sigh, you look her straight in the eyes and tell her how you're feeling.
"Shy, I don't think that I can keep up with this S&M play."
>Fluttershy's expression falls a little.
>She looks thoughtful for a moment.
>"But-"
"Listen, I know that last week was really great, but it's really way too far out of my comfort zone to do that for any length of time."
>"I see; it was really difficult for you, wasn't it?"
>Shy bobs her head.
>You sigh again.
"Thanks for understanding Fluttershy. I'm not opposed to doing it occasionally but I don't think it could ever be a regular thing. I'm sorry; I know you like being a sub."
>The pegasus mare giggles and shakes her head.
>"No, it's okay dear, I was thinking that maybe we should hold off on doing it again anytime soon. My bumpus is still really sore after all!"
>You smile.
>She smiles, cuddling up close.
>"So, since we're putting S&M aside, maybe, possibly, perhaps we can try my fetish?"
>What?
"What?"
>You give her a frown.
"But, isn't S&M your fetish?"
>A quick giggle escapes the mare's throat.
>"No you silly-billygoat, I did it because I thought that it was your fetish. All I said was that I liked being a sub."
>You blink in obvious confusion.
>Her voice takes on a mothering quality.
>"Aw, here, let me show you what I mean..."
>
>The night is long and dark
>Outside critters sleep.
>And in the distant town of Ponyville
>Your voice still echoes out in sheer orgasmic frustration
"Y-YOU JUST SANK MY BATTLESHIP!"
>>
Why not just compromise and made it a every now a then thing?
>>
>>25432192

I was expecting a sandwich joke.

I'm not sure if I'm pleasantly surprised or disappointed.
>>
>>25431516
>>You are currently in a very intimate relationship with Fluttershy
>>You start discussing you fetishes and kinks
>>Fluttershy says she likes being a sub
>>You've never liked the idea of being a maledom, so you sadly end the relationship as you were not meant for each other

Fix'd. For me, at least.
>>
>>25432255
Sandwich jokes generally work better with guys, I've found.
>>
>>25431516
I actually see Flutters having a dominant side she's too shy to let out, so she just goes with being a sub. You could probably slowly work it out of her. The rest would be...

>Dash acts dominant but has a secret subby side. She wants to be broken in.
>Rarity is traditional and wants the man to ravage her. Subs turn her off.
>Pinkie is a switch. She loves to make everyone happy.
>Twilight is also a switch. Likes to roleplay the student or the teacher.
>Applejack is a hard dom. You WILL obey her, or you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>25431516
I like being a sub too.
>>
>>25432579

>hi im cliche
>>
>>25432640
Cliches and stereotypes exist for a reason, y'know.
>>
>>25432662

yeah

to be wrong
>>
>>25431516
>not just changing the safeword to her knocking on the headboard and wearing earplugs

There, now you can rail on her all day long.
>>
>>25432579
Her dream was to be the pet for once.
>>
>>25434659
Oh yeah, forgot all about that. Alright, alright, Flutters can be full sub, but I still think the rest make sense.
>>
>>25431591
>wanting to be maledom
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeally I don't actually care. Everyone has a right to their own kink. Personally, I couldn't stand being a dom, I would feel like an asshole
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.