[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightly Scilight Thread #69
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 189
File: 1446550534476.png (151 KB, 627x600) Image search: [Google]
1446550534476.png
151 KB, 627x600
"Cutest, Smartest, Best All Around Pony" Edition
Last thread: >>25325557

Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/6DRjCgDQ

Wiki:
http://nst.wikia.com

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times.
>>
File: jdepp_flv.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jdepp_flv.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
>>25379624
Still jonesin for r9klight
>>
Heh, 69.
>>
third for love-twiangle
>>
>>25379933
It's her nipple!
HER
FUCKING
NIPPLE!
>>
File: 1443758486932.jpg (2 MB, 1909x2064) Image search: [Google]
1443758486932.jpg
2 MB, 1909x2064
>>25379732
>>25379933
>>
What is her favorite anime?
we are on a website for chinese cartoons
>>
>>25380284
Boku no Pico
>>
>>25381116
SciTwi deepthroating her pony self's massive futa horsecock when?
>>
I want Twi Twi
>>
So..any stories going, or can anyone write?
>>
File: 1440529897860.png (166 KB, 700x808) Image search: [Google]
1440529897860.png
166 KB, 700x808
>>
>>25381405
Working on next update now, but having trouble focusing on it.
Flu is kicking my ass a little
>>
File: sugarcoat groping twilight.png (357 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
sugarcoat groping twilight.png
357 KB, 1280x719
>>25381692
I know what to do but I don't know what to do with it.

I've barely written half of one post in three days. It's crazy.

Have this hastily made image as compensation.
>>
>>25381405
Thinking about it, but I don't really write well live. Or at all. So it probably wouldn't help the thread.

(Posting Trixie because Rip in peace Traplight Trix)
>>
>>25382042
Feel better soon m8
>>
>>25382586
Thanks man, appreciate it
>>
>>25380284
At this point, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>25382046
you have no idea how much I know this feel, lad
>>
>>25380284
JOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
>>
File: lain.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
>>25380284
>Jojo

Or if you want a more serious answer, Serial Experiments Lain.
>>
>you will never stick your face in eqgwf's plump, delicious ponut
>>
>>25383948
I'm already sad enough that Traplight Trixie is gone. Don't remind me how little life is worth living, anon.
>>
File: JJsci.jpg (27 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
JJsci.jpg
27 KB, 225x225
>>>/trash/36610
>>
>>25384025

U-unf...
>>
File: 1446263295431.png (795 KB, 1224x1776) Image search: [Google]
1446263295431.png
795 KB, 1224x1776
>>
File: 1432280746807.png (284 KB, 880x1500) Image search: [Google]
1432280746807.png
284 KB, 880x1500
>>
>>25383946
nothing wrong with liking both you fag
>>
what is everyone doing tonight?
how would twilight react to it?
would she join you?
will she leave in disgust?
>>
>>25385037

Participating in quest threads on /tg/
>>
>>25385037
I'm at work
Her company would be very welcome
>>
File: 1374802870743.gif (603 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1374802870743.gif
603 KB, 600x500
>>25385037
>editing my pastebin and playing csgo
Probably call me a casual and moonwalk away
>>
File: tumblr_ni5bzxkN2O1sk3y7bo1_500.png (123 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni5bzxkN2O1sk3y7bo1_500.png
123 KB, 500x375
>>25385037
>Had cake and played board games with a friend.
>She'd probably like the low key friendship and cake thing.
>She'd totally join, but she might get bored.
>She'd leave neutral.
>>
>>25385037
Will continue marathoning through Fate/Stay Night. I still have third route to play, and I want to get "Good" ending in Unlimited Blade Works.
>>
>>25385037
>rewatching Friendship Games
"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-why are you watching me on the TV?"
>>
>>25385037
Studied for about 5 hours straight, before inviting some friends over to watch retarded youtube shit. I like to think she'd approve.
>>
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2015/11/9/1019473__twilight+sparkle_explicit_nudity_shipping_clothes_blushing_breasts_equestria+girls_penis_vagina.png
>>
File: i came.jpg (19 KB, 176x175) Image search: [Google]
i came.jpg
19 KB, 176x175
>>25385461
god
dayum
>>
>>25385409
Oh, and she would probably read with me?
>>
File: 1438367430666.jpg (38 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
1438367430666.jpg
38 KB, 349x466
Trumplight hosting SNL greens when?
>>
File: 90175.png (473 KB, 400x762) Image search: [Google]
90175.png
473 KB, 400x762
>>25385461
>>
bampin'
>>
>>25385771
You know, if Donald Trump was also a cute grill like Trumplight there wouldn't even be an election. He would just ascend to the presidency like Augustus Caesar ascending to godhood.
>>
File: You will never be that dog.jpg (732 KB, 2476x1574) Image search: [Google]
You will never be that dog.jpg
732 KB, 2476x1574
>>25385037

I finished a physics problem set and a philosophy paper, then watched a bit of Eisenstein's Ivan the Terrible. I think Twilight would've approved, and I wouldn't have minded some intelligent company.

Oh, and I also wrote this for you guys. Here's a Two-Body Problem with Rotational Momentum. Pastebin at:

http://pastebin.com/Hsm52Nie

If you'd prefer that.

>You finish scribbling down a string of letters, both Greek and Roman, and a few numbers.
>Another problem set complete.
>Your efficiency has greatly increased since you started doing them with a partner.
>Having a friend to bounce ideas and solutions off of has made them significantly easier.
>And the post-problem set cuddling was always a plus as well.
“If I can say one thing about this class, it is this,” you say as you drop your pencil on the table with a thwack. “I am really goddamn tired of masses on springs.”
>“When your professor specializes in classical mechanics, it’s kinda hard to avoid those situations,” Twilight says.
“Well, he could at least try to mix it up a little bit. There have to be other situations that you can model as a damped harmonic oscillator. What about LRC circuits? What about damped quantum harmonic oscillators? It’s just ridiculous. I mean, on one hand, I’m happy to just get the same problem 15 times in a row, ‘cause it makes the problem sets easier, but on the other hand, I’d appreciate a little more of a challenge.”
>“Yeah.... Wait, what day is today?” Twilight asks.
“Uh, Tuesday?”
>“You wouldn’t mind helping me do some laundry, would you?”
“Not at all. What are friends for?”
>“Great. Hang on a sec.”
>Twilight gets up from the table and pads off towards her room in her socked feet.
>She comes back with a large, rectangular plastic basket loaded with a pile of slightly wrinkled clothes.
“Your parents make you do your own laundry?” you ask.
>“Yeah? Yours don’t?” Twilight replies.
“No. I’ve never had to do my own laundry”
>>
File: Scilight.png (540 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Scilight.png
540 KB, 1280x720
>>25386933

>You follow her to the laundry room, a small room with some cabinets, a sink, and the pair of black square boxes with round doors and LCD screens of a modern washer and dryer.
>“Well, I guess I could give you a lesson then.”
“Sure. Why not? Can’t be that hard.”
>“It really isn’t. Okay, first, get the detergent from that cabinet over there.”
>Twilight points to a cabinet on the right, setting the basket of laundry on top of the washing machine and opening the hatch to it.
>You open up the cabinet and quickly find the oddly-shaped bottle of detergent.
>“You’ll need maybe half a capful of that,” Twilight says.
>Unscrewing the cap, you fill it halfway to the top with the slightly viscous, sweet-smelling, blue liquid.
“Alright,” you say, indicating you’ve finished the task to Twilight, who is focussed on tossing various articles of clothing into the washing machine.
>She looks up for a second and says, “Okay, now put it in the detergent slot,” then points to a square, closed receptacle on the top of the washing machine.
“Is that the technical term for it?” you say as you open up the slot.
>“I don’t know, just pour it in there.”
>You open the receptacle and pour the detergent into the slot neatly marked “detergent.”
>Twilight puts the last handful of clothes into the machine.
>“Now just turn the knob to ‘delicates’ and press the start button.”
>You do as she says.
>The washing machine hums to life, the inner cylinder turning, the LCD screen displaying “Determining load amount...” as well as a timer counting down from 60 minutes.
>After a few rotations, water begins to flood the inner cylinder.
“Well, now what?” you ask.
>“We wait for the wash cycle to be finished.”
>You dust off your hands.
“You were right, then. That was easy.”
>“Well, we’ve still got to put all the washed clothes in the dryer. And then fold everything and put it away.”
“But that’s not for another hour. So what do we do until then?”
>“I don’t know.”
>>
File: Many faces.png (258 KB, 1280x1491) Image search: [Google]
Many faces.png
258 KB, 1280x1491
>>25386938

“Uh... is your research going well?”
>“I guess. I got another spike just this last Saturday....”
“What? Really? Any clue as to what it was?”
>“Hang on, let me get my computer, and I’ll show you.”
>You head back into the kitchen and sit down at the table as Twilight heads to her room to get her laptop.
>She comes back a minute later and unfolds the black rectangle to reveal a galaxy map background behind a neatly organized desktop.
>You scooch your chair over next to her to get a better view.
>Twilight pulls up a data mapping program, and opens the file named “CHS EM Spectrum Research.”
>There’s a huge, sudden spike, a giant upwards dent in the otherwise relatively flat line, on the graph around 9:30 PM last Saturday.
>“So, yeah, that’s it. Just this huge sudden burst of energy coming from....”
>Twilight pulls up an EM heatmap of your local county overtime.
>“Looks like the old stadium. But why there? The last time it came from the school.”
“Wasn’t CHS having some kind of Battle of the Bands thing last Saturday? I heard a few people who have friends there mention it....”
>“I don’t think speakers, microphones, and poorly-played rock covers could produce this much energy.”
“Then what the hell would? Does CHS have some kind of nuclear Boy Scout or something? Did he use a homebrew nuclear plant to power his band’s instruments or something? I mean, Jesus, you picked up photons in the gigaelectronvolt range. What the hell were they doing there to produce that much of an anomaly? And, how is, I don’t know, the FBI, or whatever, not investigating this? It’s seriously like they set off some kind of radiation bomb or something. That’s the only thing that could produce photons of that much energy. How is the whole city not irradiated by now?”
>>
File: Cleaning glasses.png (88 KB, 678x830) Image search: [Google]
Cleaning glasses.png
88 KB, 678x830
>>25386941

>“I don’t know. Maybe it’s some form of new type of energy or something, that just reads as electromagnetic radiation. Whatever it is, I decided yesterday to head over there and put some sensors around, just to take some readings at the two sites of the anomalies.”
“Well, that was smart. Just hope nobody finds those things. People are seriously getting way too paranoid about these Friendship Games coming up. I’d imagine it wouldn’t bode well if CHS thought we weren’t playing fair. Not with me, I mean. I couldn’t care less.”
>“Same here. Still it would be better if - wait, hold on, something’s happening.”
“What is it?”
>“One of the sensors has picked up another EM spike.”
“What? Right now? Holy -”
>“Okay, sensor 3... readings of photon energy levels up to 30 GeV.... It’s not as big of spike as last time, but still.”
>You watch as Twilight takes down the data.
>Two minutes later, the pulse ends.
“Okay... now what?”
>“I don’t know! Ugh, why does this have to be so infuriating? Why do these things always happen when I’m not there to directly observe them?”
“Based on these readings, I don’t think you’d wanna be anywhere near what’s going on there. Getting a bunch of 30 GeV gammas to the face wouldn’t be very good for your chance of living a cancer-free life in the near future.”
>“But that’s just it! If it were gammas that we were seeing, then the radiation monitors would be going off like crazy. But no, they’re silent! And the school isn’t irradiated, though I’m willing to bet there’s not a single Geiger counter near that place other than the ones I’ve put there.”
“Then where is also this electromagnetic energy coming from? And what is it?”
>You think for a second.
“I guess that’s the million dollar question.”
>Twilight sags back in her chair, and then against your shoulder.
>“Maybe it’s what I said... some new form of energy that just reads as EM waves, but is actually something else?”
>>
File: Hrk.jpg (3 MB, 4093x2894) Image search: [Google]
Hrk.jpg
3 MB, 4093x2894
>>25386945

“But what is that ‘something else?’ Twilight, you know as well as I do that it’s best to first seek explanations that fit within our models of reality, rather than looking for some new thing that we don’t understand and can’t model. If there’s not some scientific explanation for this, then we’d be better off calling it ‘magic’ or something.”
>Twilight sighs.
“Hey, buck up. At least you don’t have to fill out twenty more forms to get your satellite put on a rocket to space. And you might have discovered a new type of energy at 18. That’s pretty good, if I don’t say so myself. I mean, Newton was 22 when he literally started physics.”
>“It won’t matter if I’ve discovered some new type of energy if I can’t explain what it is. It’s like you said. I might as well call it ‘magic’ or some other silly thing. I’d be no better than those people who go around looking for ghosts or UFOs or bigfoot or something.”
“That’s not true. You’re better than them. We’re better than them. We know what it means to come to a rational conclusion about something. You always look for an explanation that fits within our current understanding of the universe first. So, what are you going to -”
>Twilight shoots up, ramrod straight.
>“Another pulse!”
>You jump up out of your seat, startled.
“What? This soon?”
>More data streams in from the sensor.
>“That’s strange. It’s all coming from sensor 3. I put that one near the science lab.”
“Okay, someone is definitely messing around with something big there then. I’m putting a point for that nuclear Boy Scout hypothesis. Maybe we should call the FBI or something, or tell the school to have someone check their basement radiation monitors. I think this area has a bit of a radon problem, right?”
>“And what if I’m right, and it is some new type of energy, something that can’t be explained with our current understanding of physics? Do you really want the police getting involved in that?”
“No. I don’t. Urgh, now I’m getting frustrated.”
>>
File: Explaining something.gif (3 MB, 286x360) Image search: [Google]
Explaining something.gif
3 MB, 286x360
>>25386950

>You pace back and forth a bit.
>“We have to head over there. We have to figure out what this is.”
“But what about the laundry? It’s at least an hour busride out of the city. We can’t just leave it in the washing machine, right?”
>“Argh, you’re right! Dammit, why do I have to be so obsessed with keeping to my laundry schedule? I could’ve just done it tomorrow.”
>You stroke your chin and frown.
>“Wait,” Twilight says. “If these spikes are occurring more frequently, and they’re occurring near the science lab, that may mean someone is experimenting with this energy. That means, maybe, we’ll see more of them more frequently.”
“Yes! And -”
>“Oh my God, here’s another one!”
“Three in a row. What are they doing?”
>“I need... what I need is some way to capture this energy, some way to contain it so I can study it when I need it. Like a trap or something. I could set it near the sensors, and then if they try to experiment with whatever this energy is.”
“Well, we know that electromagnetic sensors respond to it. So maybe a high-strength magnet could capture it....”
>“Like the cosmic ray capturing device on your satellite?”
“Yes! Exactly! And it’s small, you could fit in a little sensor or something. I could give you the design. I’d just need to -”
>Twilight jumps up rips you into a tight embrace
>“Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you -”
“Whoa, hey now, I get it, this all very exciting but -”
>She kisses you, full on the mouth.
>You blink and adjust your collar.
>Both of your faces turning completely scarlet.
>“I’m sorry, that was inappropriate, I should’ve -”
“I- I... wow.”
>You take a deep breath, feebly attempting to regain your composure.
“Twilight, sometimes a bit of spontaneity is good in a relationship,” you say.
>Thank you, internet dating advice tips website.
>“No, I’m really sorry, I didn’t know how you’d react, or if we were at that level yet, or -”
>>
File: Locket.png (432 KB, 849x1410) Image search: [Google]
Locket.png
432 KB, 849x1410
>>25386953

“You need to stop worrying about these things. I... Twilight, I love you. Truly. With all my heart.”
>The washing machine gives a short jingle, indicating it has complete the cycle.
“Looks like the washing machine’s done.”
>“Do you think you can handle moving all that to the dryer? I really need to check and see if another pulse comes through.”
“Alright. Any instructions for the dryer?”
>Twilight is already completely absorbed by the data on the computer screen.
>“Just set it to ‘delicates’ and press start once you’ve loaded it. Should be good from there.”
>As you begin loading the dryer, a woop of excitement comes from the kitchen.
>The mysteries of the universe grow ever larger day by day, from what it means to love another person, to how the universe works, to how to do a simple load of laundry.
>You slam the door of the dryer shut, set it to run, and go back to solving the other two of those mysteries.

And that's that. Pastebin if you need it again:

http://pastebin.com/Hsm52Nie

I'll be back here in the morning, I need to sleep. But I'll respond to comments, criticism, etc. then. Have a good night, NST.
>>
File: Bumpkaboo.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2867) Image search: [Google]
Bumpkaboo.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2867
Lurking

Keep goin
>>
File: BAD TIME.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3083) Image search: [Google]
BAD TIME.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3083
>>25386964
>>25386961
Aw you got me. Nice work anyway. Gnite m8
>>
>>25386961
I like it. Good work so far man
>>
>>25386961
Love it. It's nice to see a SciTwi again.
>>
Vagina
>>
>>25386979
>>25387193
>>25387228

Thank you gentlemen.
>>
>>25382169
>No Ursaring
literally didn't even try
>>
76,000 words long, still going strong. This is the endearing, feel-good tale of a boy and his trap.

http://pastebin.com/qU90T9fG#

>You cast Twilight a strange look
>Is she... coming onto you?
"Um... I definitely wouldn't say that, given..."
>Twilight immediately back-tracks, holding up her hands
>"N-no, I didn't mean... of course, yeah, not lucky, but, like..."
>She pretends to cough, awkwardly glancing away from you
>"The two of you have a really nice thing going, I mean. It's... it's nice."
"Had a really nice thing going, but yeah."
>"Had... yeah, had."
>Something sounds off in the way Twilight speaks to you, like each word she says is a Freudian slip, or something
>If you didn't know better, you'd swear she was trying to hit on you, but...
>No, that's probably just your ego talking
>After all, she's made it pretty clear she hates you
>Which makes you wonder...
"So, Twi? Quick question."
>"Yeah?"
"What the hell are you doing?"
>"H-huh?"
"Why are you being so nice, all of a sudden? What, you feel bad for me or something?"
>"I, um... I dunno, I just..."
>Twilight scoots a few inches away, toying with a strand of her hair
>"I... I told, I'm sorry. I feel really shit about, you know... about how we first met. About pushing you away. About... everything, really. I guess I'm just trying to make it a little better."
>>
Shit, gonna get cut short here soon. Class starting.

>>25388418
"I... um..."
>You don't have an answer to that
"Well, thanks, I guess."
>"You shouldn't be thanking me. I fucked up, Anon. I'm sorry. I know saying that doesn't help much now, but... well, if it makes you feel any better, I feel like a total cunt about it."
"Well, if it makes *you* feel any better, you probably should."
>Twilight looks hurt, for a moment, before she realizes you're laughing
>She fake-punches you in the arm, smiling
>"Fuck you, dude."
>The two of you fall silent again, awkwardly holding each other's gaze
>Twilight drops her gaze to the floor, letting her hand fall away from your shoulder
>"I'm serious though. If... if you need anything, really, just call me. I promise, I'm down to talk about anything."
"Um... sure, I guess."
>"Something wrong?"
"No, it's just... you're so nice, all of a sudden. It's kinda skeeving it out."
>Twilight smiles at your little joke, but you notice her fists clenching in response to your joke
>"H-heh... yeah. I mean, I can go back to being a cunt. You know, if you want."
>She forces a chuckle, but it's plain to see you hurt her
>"I... I think I'm gonna go now."
"Yeah..."
>A part of you wants to apologize but, well, what you said is true
>Twilight stands, giving you a small wave goodbye
>"I'll see you tomorrow, I guess. And I'm serious, anything you want to talk about. I promise, I'm not gonna judge."
"Right, yeah. Tomorrow..."
>You return her little wave, and then she's gone
>>
>>25388473

"Fucking stupid... stupid..."
>You pace through the streets outside your house
"Every time you talk to him, you make a fucking ass of yourself..."
>Once again, you've lapsed into your oldest, worst habit
>Well, one of them, at least
>It was the perfect moment, just you and Anon alone
>All you had to do was play the sympathetic friend, and you still managed to cock the whole thing up
>Sometimes, you swear you're even more autistic than Trixie
>Overcome by childish impulses, you aim a kick at a chunk of stick lying in the street, sending it flying into your neighbor's yard
"Dammit..."
>You turn around, marching back towards your house
>You've been out here for almost thirty minutes now, unable to handle being cooped up in your own home
>What the hell do you do?
>You should tell Anonymous what you feel about him, right?
>That's what Starlight said, and Starlight's always right
>But now would be such a terrible time, after his girlfriend was taken away from him
>It would make you look like a vulture, or a rebound, or something
>You don't want to be a rebound
>Biting your lip in frustration, you fold your hands up under your armpits, shivering slightly from the Autumn chill
>So why do you keep chasing this guy?
>After all, he's not the only guy at CHS
>But, well... he is the only one who knows your secret...
>And, so far, he's the only one outside of Starlight and your mother who's been okay with it...
>And... and...
>And he reminds you so much of goddamn Trenderhoof
>>
File: et tu feelus.jpg (83 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
et tu feelus.jpg
83 KB, 677x782
>>25388532
Trenderhoof is the Gavrilo Princip of this whole affair. If it weren't for him, this shitstorm wouldn't have happened.

And Trixie would be so much happier.
>>
>>25388532
>Fucking Trenderhoof...
>Just the thought of him brings such a roiling torrent of emotions rushing into your innards that you have to sit down on the curb, the world spinning around you
>Even now, even after what he did to Trixie, you still can't stop feeling that girlish rush of excitement every time you see him
>Sure, it's now mixed with fear, with hatred, and with pain... but it's still there
>You guess you never outgrow your first crush, even after they've turned your life into pure shit
>But Anon's not like that...
>When you're around him, you feel the same way you did around Trender, that rush of excitement, of nervousness...
>Only he's accepted you
>Even knowing the disgusting secret of your body, he still treated you with respect, with kindness, even
>And you repaid him by acting like a total cunt

>When you finally make it back inside, your hands and feet are numb with the cold
>Your mom's in the kitchen fixing a bowl of pasta, and she waves when she hears you step inside
>"Hey, honey. Where were you?"
>You shrug, dropping your things by the door
"Nowhere. Just with some friends."
>"Cool. What'd you guys do?"
"Just... you know, saw a movie."
>"What movie?"
"Eh... that one that just came out, with... you know..."
>Letting your voice trail off, you haul yourself up the stairs towards you room
>Velvet peeks her head out of the kitchen, calling up for you
>"Um, Twilight? Don't you want dinner?"
"No thanks."
>"You sure? I made--"
>You close your bedroom door behind you, cutting her off
>>
>>25388907
I want to take advantage of scitwi when she is a pony and pet_ her
>>
>>25388994
>After flopping into bed, you roll over to stare at the ceiling, chewing unconsciously one your bottom lip
>So...
>It really happened
>You're still stuck in that dreamlike state of shock, where your mind tries desperately to piece everything together, but fails
>Trixie's really gone...
>You feel empty, somehow, even though you haven't known her that long
>You suppose some people can leave an impression on you that easily, especially people like her
>Rolling over, you tuck your arm under your head, wishing you could sleep
>Tomorrow's... Friday, right?
>That's good, Friday's good
>Starlight will be hosting her little club, which you plan on returning to
>You could really use her help right now
>>
fug

why is pony scilight so cute
>>
>>25389326
Because Scilight is so cute!
Side note, planing on writing the next updates for trainerlight tonight. Might post them too if I can manage to write enough but probably not. If I can't then probably Wednesday because tomorrow I'm going to be swamped at work all day.
>>
Life without Trixie is a life not worth living.
>>
File: 1x1krAF.png (467 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1x1krAF.png
467 KB, 1200x1000
Weekly Embarrasedlight
>>
>>25386979
I want her to dunk on me
>>
>>25389352
Paste updated and changes made to some of the CYOA portions for anyone who wants to check it out. Nothing major, just made it more pleasant to read.
>>
>>25386979
10/10 would get dunked on again.
(Fun fact, Dance of the Doublades was mildly influenced by the sans fight.)
>>
So, I've got about another hour of practicing piano before the play rehearsal (a musical, for which I'm providing the instrumentation) starts. To make this more interesting, next comment tells me a story here they like, and I'll try to make a musical interpretation of that story. Results will probably be shit, but what the hell.
>>
>>25391006
Suicidelight
>>
>>25391120
Sold
>>
>>25391006
>>25391120
should have done classic traplight
>>
>>25391143
I'd have banged incessantly on the piano for ten minutes.

Which is about the same thing as I did to my keyboard to create that story :^
>>
File: 2lewd4chan.png (541 KB, 923x731) Image search: [Google]
2lewd4chan.png
541 KB, 923x731
>>25390873
>>
>>25391154
^:)
>>
>>25391154
Ok. I kekked.
>>
>>25391154
(:^
`|3

ALICORN TRAPLIGHT WHEN
>>
>>25391120
Made a couple little mistakes, which you can probably hear, but I guess that's what happens when you try to invent a song in fifteen minutes

http://vocaroo.com/i/s10zV7ctZjH5
>>
>>25391006
life has no meaning without trixie
>>
>>25391321
The static adds to the immersion.
8/9_
>>
If only I lived in the States, I wouldn't have to miss fresh trapshit all the time. See you tomorrow I suppose, have fun with the piano practice Jeff.
>>
I spent the last 3 hours pretending my pillow was scitwi and hugging it it actually felt really good
>>
Scitwi tulpa when?
>>
File: 1423936825933.jpg (86 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1423936825933.jpg
86 KB, 480x640
>>25391757
Shiggy
>>
File: Cenalight.png (428 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cenalight.png
428 KB, 768x1024
I was struck hard in the ass by inspiration toward the end of my workshift as to what to write for my next update and I wrote quite a bit once I got home from work this morning.

Expect to see an update either sometime tonight after RAW or tomorrow!
Ya'll are great
>>
>>25391321
Not bad.
Keep practicing.
>>
>>25391958
Looking forward to it champ
>>
File: 5442476d1605fb2d8900012f.png (117 KB, 400x203) Image search: [Google]
5442476d1605fb2d8900012f.png
117 KB, 400x203
Probably will not be updating this week due to some complications. Not completely sure, hopefully I can get my shit done.

You thought this would be me bitching but it was me, Dio!
>>
File: 1443671883927.png (124 KB, 1253x1097) Image search: [Google]
1443671883927.png
124 KB, 1253x1097
>>
>>25392339
Hopefully
>>
>>25390337
>you will never be sunset
>twilight will never give you a surprise kiss
>>
>you are jamal sparkle
>you used to be called twilight but you changed your name becuase you're a drug dealer now
>speaking of which, you deal drugs
>tonight, you have a big deal with the gang across town
>you leave your house late at night, dressing in all black clothes and grabbing your pistol before getting in the car and driving to your homie moondancer's place
"yo moondancer"
>you say when you're inside
"you're my realest nigga, homie. i need to know you got my back while we're dealing drugs."
>moon-nigger fistbumps you
>"oh yeah man, definitely. if any of us get caught by the feds, they'll put us in jail forever. and if we snitch, our whole families will be killed."
"damn yeah you're right. okay let's go deal drugs."

>you go to the place to deal the drugs
>when you get out of the car, trixie, who is NOT your realest nigga (she's your worst nigga because she's loud and really autistic) is standing there
>"twilight sparkle! trixie needs her shipment of cocaine!"
>you think that what she really needs is to get fucking shot (by you) but you don't say anything
>she has her henchmen all around her and they all have gun pointed at you
>you are starting to sweat
"yo moondancer i'm starting to get like really sweaty"
>she wipes your face off but like all sensually
>fucking dykes
>"twiligth sparkle!"
"my name is jaamal sparkle now because i deal drugs!"
>"jamal come out of the car now! bring the cocaine and trixie will give you the money!"
>you step out of the car and grab your cocoaine, ready to give it to trixie
>fucking stupid autist
>but when you're halfway there one of her henchmen punches you in the back of the head and you fall to the ground, the world spinning around you!!!
>>
>>25393329
>oh damn oh fuck
>that's what you're thinking
>suddenly moondancer is shooting two guns at the same time, killing the fuck out of
>trixie's henchmen who are running around trying to get cover
>trixie runs up to you and steals the cocoaine, but she does it in like all autistically and shit
>"JAMAL SPARKLE TRIXIE IS STEALING YOUR COCAINE! SHE WAS A DOUBLE AGENT THE WHOLE TIME"
>holy shit why does she have so much autism
>you jump to your feet and punch the fuck out of her autistic face and she falls down
>but then she pulls out a rifle and tries shooting the fuck out of you, but you have a bullet proof vest
>the bullets do nothing
>moondancer drives up behind you
>"get in the car you motherfucker!"
>you jump in the car and she drives away super fast, running over a cop car and making it explode
>the explosion catapaults the car into the air, and moondancer turns and winks at you as it slams back down
"wow moondancer that was insane. htis is why you're my realist nigga."
>"damn straight. good thing we go away or trixie would have killed up."
"yeah damn we were lucky"
>"this is part of dealing drugs. you need to be ready for danger ay any moment, jamal"
>You, jamal, are nodding, because you understand
>the car drives back to your hideout
"damn! we didn't get the money!!?!? how will I pay for my daughter Sunset shimmer's college tuition now!? she is my second realest nigga next to you moon-dude, i need the money!"

feedback pls???? :^^^^)
>>
>>25393426
I am conflicted,
It's kek worthy that's for sure.
But I'm usually not one for just kek stories.
I'm more of a who are we gonna love in this green, anon.
>>
>>25393426
bretty gud ^:)
>>
File: 1443895341936.png (382 KB, 619x616) Image search: [Google]
1443895341936.png
382 KB, 619x616
would you love her even if she beat you in monopoly
>>
>>25394183
No, fuck that housing steal whore.
I'd straight up kill myself if it was uno
>>
File: 1446685161166.jpg (75 KB, 761x475) Image search: [Google]
1446685161166.jpg
75 KB, 761x475
>>25379687
I never should have read that story.
>>
Going to go for a jog and then when I get home I'll probably dump my next update

>>25393426
>You will never roll heavy with JamalLight
>>
File: straight outta grove street.png (163 KB, 239x387) Image search: [Google]
straight outta grove street.png
163 KB, 239x387
>>25394906
>You're a straight up busta, Jamal!
>>
File: Big_Smoke--article_image.jpg (27 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Big_Smoke--article_image.jpg
27 KB, 620x349
>>25395165
>ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN AJ

Dumping now niggas
http://pastebin.com/Ba7kz8hj
>>
>>25395841
>You’re currently lying on your bed and staring at the ceiling as Cadence soundly sleeps next to you
>Its been a few hours since you all finished watching the glory that is Brutus Force 2
>Glancing at your clock, you see that it is almost 3 in the morning
>She’s been out for over an hour now, yet you haven’t been able to sleep at all
>You’ve been wide awake and running around for almost a full twenty four hours, yet you still don’t feel particularly tired
>You can’t stand lying in bed like this any longer
>Gently stepping out of bed, you throw on your jacket and creak open your bedroom door and begin to search for something to pass the time
>As you step out, you catch sight of Anon
>He appears to be pacing around, his hands stuffed inside his pockets
>He takes a deep breathe, walks up to a door, and raises his fist to knock on it
>He freezes before he can knock on it and slowly lowers his hand by his side
>He then resumes his pacing, clearly entranced in deep thought
“What the Hell?”
>You didn’t expect to see anyone else awake this late, so why was Anon screwing around in front of Twilight’s room?

“Son of a bitch.”
>You walked down the hallway just as Anon turned his back to you and stood behind him as he stared at Twilight’s door
>”Alright man. You got this. It’s go time!”
>Anon took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled
>After cracking his knuckles and ‘adjusting himself’ he slowly raised his fist to the door
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oazMfbMxm7Q
>Anon’s body froze just before he could knock
>Very slowly, his head turned around and his wide eyes stared into yours as you loomed over him
>>
File: chillight.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2840) Image search: [Google]
chillight.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2840
Skype chat gets weird sometimes ;p
>>
File: I AM DESTRUCTION INCARNATE.png (155 KB, 682x1172) Image search: [Google]
I AM DESTRUCTION INCARNATE.png
155 KB, 682x1172
>>25395887
>You don’t know how long you two remain fixed like this, but at some point Anon cracked a grin and you smile in return
>”y-You really scared me man. Haha!”
“You’re up late.”
>”o-Oh yeah! I was uh… I’m looking for the bathroom! Gotta take a wicked piss right now!”
“That—“
>You raised your hand and pointed down the hall
“—Is the bathroom. You were about to walk into Twilight’s room.”
>”y-Yeah? Well, that would have been… awkward.”
>The two of you smiled as as a much more awkward silence fell over you both
>”WELL I guess—I think— I’m going to go to bed now!”
>Anon backed away from you as he stumbled toward his bedroom
“Yeah, you should.”
>”s-See ya tomorrow bro!”
>You waved at him as he slowly closed the door, his eyes peering at you until it was finally shut
>You glared intensely at the door for over a minute, waiting to see if Anon would come back out
>When he didn’t, you sighed and smiled genuinely as you turned to face Twilight’s door
>Deciding to check up on her, you cracked it open and looked inside
>”Anon?”
>Your eyes widened as you saw your sister sitting upright in bed, her arms wrapped around a pillow and her back against the wall
“Twilight?
>”s-Shining? What are you doing up?”
“I couldn’t sleep… why are you still up?”
>You took a step forward and although it was too dark to see your sister’s face, you could tell that she was shaking and gripping her pillow tightly
>”uh i-I was just—I mean— I couldn’t sleep either!”
>You scratched your head as you stared at her, momentarily glancing back in the direction of Anon’s room as the wheels in your head turned
>Once it finally clicked, it became obvious why your sister seemed so nervous
“Oh, OK. i-I guess we both ate a little too much popcorn huh?”
>”y-Yeah! I guess so haha ha…”
>>
>>25395905
Is it getting lewd?
>>
>>25395932
“Well I guess I’ll let you get back to bed…”
>You stepped back and began to close the door
>”Wait!”
>You stopped just as you were about to walk out and saw Twilight hop out of her bed
>”Can we… talk for a bit? I know its late but I really don’t think I can fall asleep yet.”
>You stared at her
>There was something odd about her tone of voice as she spoke to you, almost like she was pleading with you
>You smiled at her
“Of course we can talk."
>Stepping into the light of the hallway you could see her now in her yellow pajamas, her hair that was almost always tied up in its bun was down and her glasses hung from her shirt
>The two of you walked off downstairs into the living room and took a seat on the couch, empty bowls and cans of soda lying around the place from earlier
“So what’s up? You sound like you have something on your mind?”
>She sheepishly placed a hand behind her neck as she smiled
>”Its nothing really, I’ve just had a lot on my mind recently and I wanted to talk to you is all. I’ve had a great time this weekend, but we really haven’t had much time to just talk together like we used to…”
“Like we used to?”
>”Well, yeah. For a while now we’ve both been really… busy. I’ve been spending so much time with my new friends and Anon, you’re always going out with Cadence.”
>She has a point
>Your lives had certainly been through a lot of changes this past month
>This past few weeks especially have been some of the most intense of your life, and likely hers as well
>Looking back on it, you mostly just took it for granted that she was alright because she was physically safe, but you really have little idea what’s been going through her head this whole time
>You sighed before cracking a smile
“Well we’re together now, so we can spend as much time alone as you’d like. Anything you want to ask me, go right ahead.”
>She smiled, but it did not last long
>”Shiney, have you been doing OK?”
>>
>>25395963
>You chuckled
“Have I been doing OK?”
>She stared at you intently as you smiled at her
>”I’m worried about you. This whole time you were gone I was afraid that I’d never see you again!”
>Your smile vanished as Twilight rubbed her eyes
>”Whenever I talked to you over the phone you always sounded so exhausted, but you’d never tell me what was going on with everything. a-And then there was that day where you wouldn’t answer my calls at all and I talked to Cadence and she said you were sick…”
>You remained silent as Twilight looked away from you, her voice trailing off
>”c-Cadence was lying to me, wasn’t she? You weren’t sick…”
>Your eyes widened as Twilight continued to stare at the ground, her hand twirling with a lock of her hair
“I… I don’t know why you’d….”
>You placed a fist against your forehead and sighed as you struggled with your words
“You’re right.”
>Twilight stopped playing with her hair and again looked directly at you
>”What happened?”
>You suppose that you should have seen this coming
>You didn’t want to scare her anymore than she already was, but you didn’t think you could just lie to her either
“I met Indigo Zap, and I guess she did to me what she did to you.”
>Her jaw dropped
>”Oh my god! s-She got into your head?”
“More like we met in person…”
>Twilight put a hand over her mouth as she clenched her eyes shut, shaking her head as you stared at her
>”Why!? Why does she keep doing this!”
“Twilight…"
>You reached out over the couch and embraced her in a hug as her whole body began to shake
>”i-I know we never got along b-but I don’t know why she’d hate me this much! Why would she ever want to hurt you?”
>You scowled as you held her close
>>
File: lewdlight.jpg (968 KB, 2872x2320) Image search: [Google]
lewdlight.jpg
968 KB, 2872x2320
>>25395945
Keep reading the update
>>
File: Shining Glaring.png (541 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
Shining Glaring.png
541 KB, 1280x1001
>>25396017
“Twiley, its not quite like that.”
>”She hurt you, and its all because you’re my brother. The people I love are in danger and its all my fault!”
“Twilight no! Listen to me!”
>She sniffled as you looked deeply into her eyes
“Do you remember, almost two months ago around the time I took you out for your birthday and I found out about you and… you and those girls from Crystal Prep?”
>Her convulsing ceased as she nodded her head and waited for you to go on
“Me and Cadence tried everything to help you then, but the school wouldn’t step in and Nightlight—“
>You stopped yourself before you could bring up your opinion of your father in front of her
“Well Cadence and I, we thought that if we met with the parents of the kids who were bullying you, then maybe we could get them to stop. I met with Indigo’s father and things didn’t go like we hoped they would.”
>”w-What happened?”
“He, he didn’t take me seriously and things got really bad between the two of us. He started a fight and I ended up beating him pretty bad. I made him promise me that he’d get Indigo to stop. Then the next night, he died…”
>Twilight’s jaw dropped, and she covered her mouth with her hands
>”s-Shiney, you beat him so badly that he—“
“NO. It’s not like that at all! The next night someone came along, shot him, and disappeared. No one ever caught who killed him or figured out who it was, but someone told Indigo that it was me. She really believes that I killed her father, and that’s why she went after you. It’s not your fault.”
>You broke away from Twilight as you slumped your shoulders
“She hurt you because of me.”
>>
File: Magic Capture Device.png (97 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Magic Capture Device.png
97 KB, 1024x1024
>>25395905
>>25396038
>dem eyes

>>25396063
>You immediately felt Twilight’s hand fall over your shoulder
>”i-Its nots your fault. if I had just spoke up before about what was going on, if I could have stopped them from bullying me before you—“
“Twilight please, I’m not going to let you blame yourself for what happened.”
>”Well I’m not going to let YOU blame yourself either! This was never your fault, you were just trying to help!”
>You were startled by the force behind her words as she stared at you with determination burning in her eyes
>You chuckled and shook your head as you perked up and met her gaze
“OK, you win. It’s not my fault, and it’s not your fault either.”
>She gave you a small smirk
>”Then who’s responsible for all of this, and why? Who told Indigo that you killed her father?”
>You sighed
“I’m not sure you’d believe me if I told you.”
>”Pfff come on Shining.”
>You gave her a weak smile as she rolled her eyes at you
>"At this point I’d believe anything. Besides, I know I can trust you.”
“Heh alright, well first before I answer that there’s something I need to ask you.”
>”Oookay. What is it?”
>You decided you might as well show her as well as ask her what you wanted to know
>You reached a hand inside your coat pocket and took out the Morning Star
>Your sister’s eyes grew wide as you dangled her mysterious invention before her very eyes
“You need to tell me what this is.”
>”w-Where did you find this?”
“You asked me to bring your lab stuff here remember? I stopped by your lab one night and I found this thing. What is it?”
>”It’s… well, It’s like a geiger counter.”
“A geiger counter?”
>”Yes, except instead of simply detecting radiation, its meant to detect AND collect traces of… something else.”
“Energy X?”
>”Yes! Wait, did you read my lab notes?”
“Were those supposed to be personal?”
>She sighed
>”I guess it’s ok.”
>>
>>25396124
“So what is Energy X?”
>”I don’t really know to be honest. I came up with a number of different theories of what it MIGHT be…
>She tapped a finger against the couch as she carefully mulled over her words
>"The best I could come up with was that it was some kind of energy that existed in a hypothetical state of matter. One that wasn’t really discovered yet, and that couldn’t normally be sensed. Kind of like Dark Matter.”
>You nodded your head as you attempted to keep up with her
>”Energy X is like a catch-all term I use to describe whatever this matter is."
“Hey, if this Energy X can’t normally be sensed by people, then how did you know it existed in the first place?”
>”I don’t know that it exists at all. Everything I know about it is through conjecture. I first hypothesized that such a thing even existed after I read a bunch of pseudoscientific articles about such things that I thought sounded cool.”
>You folded your arms over your chest as you tried to wrap your head around all of this
“So if you never knew that Energy X was real, and you never had anything concrete to back your theories with, then why did you spend all that time making a device that could supposedly track it? All those notes and formulas, all for something you weren’t even sure actually existed?”
>Twilight rubbed her hands together as you awaited her answer
>She did not seem eager at all to explain
>”Please don’t be upset.”
“What?”
>Twilight’s whole body began to shiver again as you reached out to the hand on your shoulder and gently grasped it
“I promise I won’t be upset.”
>Raising her hand up to her chest, she took in a deep breathe and exhaled just as you had seen Cadence do in times of great stress
>”I really wanted to believe that Energy X was real.”
>You raised an eyebrow at her
“and why was that?”
“i-I thought I… oh God.”
>Tears began to fall down her cheeks
“I wanted to use Energy X... against people.”
>>
>>25396198
“Against people? What are you talking about?”
>You heart froze as you saw your sister’s face darken into a terrible scowl
>”Every day… every goddamn day… Sugarcoat, a-a-and all her friends!”
>She glared fiercely as tears continued to flow from her eyes
>”From what little I understood about Energy X, I knew that it could allow for extraordinary things to be done. I thought I could become smarter and stronger if I discovered it and used it, and…”
>Her glare fell apart as she began to sob
>”and I wanted to use it to, to hurt people.”
“t-Twilight!"
>You gripped her hand tightly as you brought her in close for another hug
>You held her tightly as she cried over you
>To learn that your sister had been driven to such lengths
>She spent months, maybe years of her time wiling away studying insane ways to get back against those who had hurt her
>It broke your heart
“How long were they doing this to you?”
>”s-s-s-since f-freshman year…”
“Three years ago?..”
>And you had just learned that all of this had been going on only a few months ago
>”i-I’m so sorry. y-you must, you must think *sniff* i’m a horrible pers—“
“NO!”
>You looked her directly in the eyes as you held onto her for dear life
“No I don’t think that and I never will.”
>”b-but the things I did, and the things I wanted to do. I was so messed up.”
“Listen to me, there is nothing you could ever say or do, that will change the way I feel about you. You’re my little sister, my…”
>You closed your eyes as tears began to fall down your own face
“My little Twiley…”
>>
>>25396239
>You held your sister in your arms for another several minutes as she weakly sobbed over you
>As you embraced her, you looked down at the Morning Star in your grasp and beheld it with a new sense of revulsion, as if it was the physical embodiment of your sister’s suffering
>Eventually, her crying ceased and she began to calm down
“Do you feel any better now?”
>She weakly nodded her head
“Good, do you want me to get you anything? Something to eat or drink?”
>She shook her head
“OK…”
>You raised up the Morning Star and scowled as it laid in your grasp
“You were right about it, about Energy X.”
>”Huh?”
>You held out the device in front of Twilight and dropped it into her hands
“Your invention works. Energy X is very real, and it’s what Indigo used to attack us.”
>”i-I was right? This thing actually works?”
>As she held it in her hand, the whole device began to vibrate a little and the edge of it lit up towards you
>”But if the Morning Star works then why is it detecting Energy X on you?”
>You gently pushed the device away from you, as you solemnly looked at her
“When I found your invention, I was able to use it to help track down Indigo, and then when I got really close to her the device kind of went nuts and absorbed all of her energy. I was still in danger though, so I released it all. Now I guess I have a bit of it in me.”
>Twilight’s jaw dropped
>”That’s… that’s incredible. I can’t believe it actually works. I CAN’T believe you have Energy X inside you! h-How does it feel? What can you do?”
>Twilight stood up and looked at you closely, grabbing onto your arms and examining your face as if she would now notice something she had not seen before
>>
>>25396263
“Uhh Twilight?”
>”oh! oh! Wait!”
>Twilight runs off into the kitchen and begins to shuffle through a drawer as you stare in confusion
>”aHA!”
>She then rushes back, hopping onto the couch with a pen and notepad as she takes out her glasses and puts them on
>”OK, tell me everything that’s changed since you first came in contact with Energy X.”
>You gave her a blank stare as she eagerly awaited your answer
>It was a bit jarring to see her act like this after her little meltdown only a few minutes before, but you welcomed a change back to the usual bright and cheerful demeanor you were used to seeing from her
“So uhhh… I feel pretty full of energy I guess, I’ve barely had to sleep at all since I ended up with this crap inside of me. If I focus hard enough, I can do… stuff. Like… I can see in the dark now…”
>”See in the dark?”
“y-Yeah, kind of like infrared. Like in that movie Predator or something.”
>”That’s fascinating!"
>She quickly scribbled this information down as you struggled to come up with more details to give her
“I heal injuries pretty quickly. I got got with a shotgun before and—"
>Her scribbling ceased as she peered up from her notepad
>”y-you got shot?”
>Uh oh
“Well I—“
>”You got shot with a shotgun?!”
“y-Yeah. Twice actually, but I was wearing a ballistic vest the first ti—“
>Her notepad and pen dropped out of her hands
“Holy shit! Are you ok?!”
“Yes, I’m ok.”
>”Are you sure! Where did you get hit?”
>She put her hands over her shoulders as she peered in close at your body
“I’m fine, really. It hurt, but it didn’t do anything serious. Just kind of slowed me down I guess…"
>”That’s…. that’s insane!”
“Yeah, I know. There’s a whole lot about this that’s pretty nuts…”
>>
>>25396302
>Twilight performs Cadence’s breathing trick again to calm her down a little before picking up her notepad and pen
>”Ok, moving on… do you have any idea where this strain of Energy X came from? How did Indigo manage to harness it?”
“Well, back before I knew what any of this was about, one of your friends actually seemed to be familiar with this stuff and offered to help me.”
>”One of my friends?”
>You nodded
“Sunset Shimmer. She approached me after you got put in the hospital. She seems fairly familiar with ‘Energy X’.”
>Twilight adjusted her glasses as she stared at you
>”That’s great! Sunset never really told me she knew so much about theoretical physics. She always seemed much more interested in the Humanities. What did she attribute Energy X to?”
“Demons.”
>”…”
>The two of you blankly stared at each other
>”You mean like, from the bible?”
“Yeah, like from the bible…”
>Twilight stared at you silently a little more before chuckling at you
>”I don’t really know if I—“
“I believe it.”
>Twilight’s face fell into a frown
>”You do. You and Sunny?”
>You nodded your head
>”Well… OK then. I guess I… I need to figure this out. So you’re saying a DEMON, from HELL, gave Indigo Energy X?”
>You shrugged your shoulders
“Supposedly.”
>”Why?”
“I don’t know. Apparently demons just like to fuck with people?”
>”That’s a lame excuse”
>Twilight scowled as she scribbled this all down on her notepad
>>
>>25396332
>Twilight sighed as she laid down her tools
>”I don’t know what to make of most of this, but I’m going to try to help end all of this.”
“Help?”
>”Yes, help! You’ve been working so hard just to protect me, and taking FREAKING shotgun blasts for me. I don’t ever want to see you get hurt, and… and I don’t ever want to lose you!”
>Twilight stood up from the couch and placed her hands on her hips
>”I’m going to figure out exactly how Energy X works, and we’re going to use it to protect each other from Indigo and this ‘demon’ or whatever.”
>You raised an eyebrow at her as her chuckled somewhat nervously
>”i-I can study you a little, run some tests and help you learn how to control your new abilities. We can work together, as a family!”
“I don’t know, I’d rather not put you in any more danger than—“
>”Well I don’t like YOU being in danger either, but Indigo and her friend are after us both. Please Shiney, let me help.”
>You ran a hand through your hair as Twilight stared at you with puppy dog eyes
“Well I guess since you’re going to be back home again anyway, that there wouldn’t be much harm in it.”
>”Perfect! We’ll… back home again?”
>Twilight’s arms fell by her sides
“Shit, I’ve been meaning to tell you. Since I kind of took Indigo’s powers from her, she doesn’t seem like she’s that much of a threat at the moment. I figured now might be a good time for you to go home. If you wanted to come home.”
>”YES!”
>You jerked your head back as she joyfully shouted at you
>”YES! YES! YES! YE-“
>You bolted up and placed a hand over her mouth, not wanting her to wake up the rest of the house
“I’ll take that as a yes.”
>She grinned at you and tackled you to the couch with a hug
>”I love you B.B.B.F.F.!”
“oof! l-Love you too Twiley."
>>
File: Twilight Hoody.jpg (182 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Hoody.jpg
182 KB, 729x1024
>>25396362
That's all for now!

Expect to see Twiley a little more often now as Shiney and friends work together to Un-fuck everything up.

I hope ya'll enjoyed this. Feedback, criticism and all that is welcome!
>>
>>25396386
I hate seeing normal Scilights suffering.

It's so HEART-WRENCHING
>>
File: The Joy of Killing.png (114 KB, 319x269) Image search: [Google]
The Joy of Killing.png
114 KB, 319x269
>>25396457
I know what you mean.
Its a honestly bit tough for me to write some of these sadder scenes with Twilight sometimes, but it also makes the happier stuff I write feel so much greater.

Like what Bob Ross said about needing to take the happy and the sad together. Having things get dark just makes the brighter stuff so much better.

>Dat Apple
>>
>>25379687
Reading r9klight is suffering.
>>
>>25396457
This
>>
bump for the realest
>>
>>25389144

>You spend your Friday trying to reconnect, but failing
>At lunch, you head to the geek table, but your usual spot is taken
>Scanning somewhat desperately, you see Sunset Shimmer in the corner, talking to some artsy girl you don't know
>It looks like their conversation is going pretty well, and you'd rather not interrupt
>Besides, you haven't spoken to Sunset in weeks, she probably doesn't even remember you
>So you sit outside, all on your lonesome
>It's not the most pleasant place to eat in early November; the cold turns your hands so numb they can hardly hold your vegan-friendly peanut-butter sandwich
>After school, you loiter around your locker for a bit, trying to pretend like you're waiting on an important phone call
>Really, you're just trying to get up the nerve to head down to Starlight's little club meeting
>You haven't been to one since your outburst and, while you have apologized to everyone involved, you're still not super eager to bring back those memories...

>It isn't until around four that you finally force yourself down to the abandoned anime club room
>The door's locked, but you think you can hear Starlight's voice coming from inside
>You give a few short knocks, and a gray, cross-eyed face appears in the tiny window set into the wood paneling
>The girl's name escapes you, but you're pretty sure you've seen her around before
>She was in some of Trixie's remedial classes, you think
>The girl disappears, and this time you definitely can make out Starlight's voice, though you can't see her
>A few seconds later, the cross-eyed girl appears again, unlocking the door
>Inside, you find Starlight seated cross-legged on the floor, her eyes shut in a trance
>And, as you've come to expect from these meetings, she's completely naked
>You avert your eyes, though your discomfort with her body is definitely lower than it was the first time
>The other girl takes a seat across from Starlight, seemingly oblivious to her nudity, and adapts the same pose
>>
>>25398265
>"Welcome, Twilight. It's good to see you again."
"Um... hey."
>Trying to avoid staring at Starlight, you take a seat next to the cross-eyed girl
>Starlight's eyes open, fixing you in that inscrutable gaze
>"I... I heard to what happened to Trixie. I want you to know how sorry I am. I'll miss her a lot..."
>Starlight places a hand against her heart, and you think you even see tears forming in her eyes
>But they're gone as quickly as you noticed them
>"But all is not lost, thankfully. According to Anonymous, we'll see her again before too long."
"Yeah... well, that's what he thinks, at least."
>"Oh? You don't agree?"
>You shrug
"It's not that, I just... I dunno. I guess I'm just not much of an optimist."
>Starlight nods, a hint of a smile replacing her previous sorrow
>"I've gotten that impression before. Now... won't you join us? Derpy and I here were having a wonderful discussion, just now, about the inhibitions of analytical intelligence on personal realization. She's really quite fascinating."
>Derpy just grins, but doesn't say anything
>Starlight smiles, patting the girl on the leg
>"Unfortunately, she's also not much of a talker, most of the time. I guess you and I will have to carry the discussion, then."
>An easy smile breaks out across Starlight's face, and she resumes her pose, eyes closed
>"So? What is on your mind, Twilight?"
"Well, erm..."
>You glance at Derpy, who also has her eyes closed
"I, um... kind of wanted to speak in private..."
>"Private? Twilight, you must understand, there is no "private" here..."
"Right, yeah..."
>Why the hell did you expect the naked girl to give a shit about your privacy anyway?
>>
>>25398323
>"Besides, it's difficult to get Derpy here to speak at all. Getting her to share secrets, I imagine, would take power greater than mine. So... tell me, Twilight? What's the matter?"
"Eh, it's just..."
>You glance at Derpy again, wondering if she's even listening
>Talking to Starlight is easy, but having this newcomer sitting here... bleh, it gives you shivers
"I miss Trixie."
>"Quite understandable. I do as well. It's not so often I become attached to someone so quickly. Her absence is... quite painful."
>Again, Starlight raises a hand to her chest, holding it there between her breasts
"But there's more to it than that. I feel... guilty, I guess."
>"Guilty? How so?"
>You tell her about meeting Trender, and your difficulty telling Anon about it
>She sits there, impassive, occasionally nodding her head, or brushing her hair out of her face, but saying nothing
"...I just kept seeing the two of them together. They looked so happy, and... I don't know. On one hand, I was jealous, but on the other... I couldn't ruin that moment for them. And now... now I've ruined it forever."
>Starlight takes a slow breath, her chest expanding little by little, and then lets it out again, folding her hands in front of her bare stomach before speaking
>"Forever? Don't you think that's a little overdramatic? Trixie isn't dead, Twilight."
"No, but... I mean, come on, Star. They're not going to be together again, not after this. Anon'll find someone else, or she will, or they'll try and it won't be the same, or... or something. Real life doesn't work the way they think it does. There's no happy endings, or... or any of that. It's not going to work."
>Though her eyes remain closed, Starlight raises an eyebrow
>"And what makes you say that?"
"I dunno. I mean, come on, you're smart. You realize they're crazy, right?"
>Starlight shrugs
>"I know the two of them very, very well. But I can't pretend to know them on the level they know each other."
>>
>>25398375
"Yeah, I guess, but..."
>"Intellectual humility is as important as intelligence itself, Twilight. I don't presume to know the true nature of their relationship, and neither should you."
"I guess you're right... as usual..."
>You think you detect a hint of smugness in Starlight's smile, but it passes quickly
>"Either way, being an unwitting accessory to someone else's actions doesn't make you guilty. Trenderhoof's sins dwarf yours, do they not?"
"They do, I mean, yeah, but..."
>"Then what's the problem? You've tried your best to be a good friend to the two of them. Your mistakes have cost you, yes... but you'll strive to fix what your inaction could have caused, right?"
"Of course."
>"Then you have no reason to feel like anything less than a decent, well-adjusted human being."
"I... maybe."
>Starlight speaks her final sentence with a finality that defies argument
>Damn, she's good
"I... I don't know. I don't feel like a good person."
>"That's usually the first sign that you are one."
"Not following."
>"You've perceived your flaws. You've seen the ways you hurt your friends, or allowed them to be hurt, rather, and you're filled with guilt over seeing them suffer. You care about them, clearly, and you desire to make things better. Sounds like a good person to me."
"I... I guess."
>Already, you feel about twenty pounds lighter
>God damn, Starlight is good at this
>>
>>25398423
"But... there's more to it than that."
>"Of course there is. A situation like this is never going to be simple."
"No, I mean, about Anon. You remember what I told you about him, right?"
>"I do."
>Her tone invites you to elaborate regardless
"I... the feelings aren't going away. After seeing how he's acted with Trixie... he cares about her so much, and... I don't know, I just feel so shitty. So jealous, and bitter, and... mad, I guess, but in a stupid way."
>"Because he picked her instead of you?"
"Y-yeah... he can overlook her issues... why not mine?"
>"Perhaps it's not a problem with you, rather, but with him? Perhaps he and Trixie are simply more compatible."
"Yeah... I want to think that. But *no one's* compatible with me. He's the only one I ever really had a chance with. Back after the tournament, when we were driving home together, I felt that chance. But... but I buried it. I was afraid. And, well... I think I've wrecked it now. It just hurts though, seeing him pine after her, love her... why can't someone feel that way about me?"
>By the time you finish, a waver dangerously close to a sob has crept into your voice
>Starlight says nothing
"I... I guess I'm just ranting at this point, but... what should I do, Starlight? I want to tell him, I want him to know, but... but I don't want to do anything stupid. I don't want to come between him and Trixie, but I also don't want to be left out. I just... what do I do? How do I fix this?"
>Starlight sighs, opening her eyes and turning the full teal magnitude her stare toward you
>"Twilight. Look at me."
"Um..."
>You've seen plenty of her already...
>"What am I?"
"I don't understand..."
>"I'm a seventeen-year-old girl, Twilight. I've read more books in those seventeen years than most read in their lifetime... but I'm still just a child. I don't know everything."
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 553x595) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 553x595
>>25398463
dat heliotrope enigma.

heart status: muh
>>
>>25398463
I want twilight to cum inside starlight
>>
R9klight in Equestria when?
>>
>>25398931
once we summon EqG
>>
File: 1444606790803.jpg (223 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444606790803.jpg
223 KB, 614x1024
>>
File: 1423344740851.jpg (85 KB, 688x1000) Image search: [Google]
1423344740851.jpg
85 KB, 688x1000
I want to hug her so badly
>>
File: jojo.jpg (159 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
159 KB, 1440x1920
>>
File: 1443674455255.png (311 KB, 589x651) Image search: [Google]
1443674455255.png
311 KB, 589x651
>>
>>25399009
So never?
>>
>>25400085
not never
we just need to contact EqG
I think he is in the skype group
>>
>>
>>25400171
I need more bullylight
and more Twi Twi
>>
>>25400171
>>25400329

Bullylight is by far the update I'm looking forward to the most.
>>
File: 1428868936780.jpg (93 KB, 589x651) Image search: [Google]
1428868936780.jpg
93 KB, 589x651
I feel sick as hell today

can somebody write a one shot about sunset taking care of a sick twilight
>>
>>25400329
Yes Bullylight is the best
>>
File: littleponyscience.png (499 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
littleponyscience.png
499 KB, 960x720
>>
I want to marry twilight
Does anyone else want to marry her?
>>
>>25402092
Yes
>>
Good news and Bad news time!
>Bad news: I'm becoming addicted to Fallout 4 so ill probably never write at home.
>Good news: I mostly write at work so nothing will probably change.
>>
>>25402092
I want to marry autistic Trixie.
>>
>>25402355
Promise that you'll never write autistic Fallout crossover fanfiction please
>>
File: Badger Swag Pizza.jpg (536 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Badger Swag Pizza.jpg
536 KB, 1600x1200
>>25402355
>Good news: I mostly write at work so nothing will probably change.

I also get a huge amount of my writing done at work.

>tfw paid to write fanfiction
>>
>>25402092
someone ought to make one of these with scilight
>>
>>25402393
I promise, unless the thread demands it AND Trainerlight is finished. I doubt that will happen though.
>>
>>25400740
For you anon.

>You run upstairs holding your backpack in your hand.
>Not that you were in a hurry or anything, but well, you had already run all the way from school, so why the heck not.
>Once at the top you run down the hallway, slowing your pace just before you reach the door to catch your breath, almost dropping to your knees.
>Rainbow would be laughing at you for getting tired after 12 minutes of running.
>You stand back up taking a deep breath, and place your hand over the knob.
>Wait, maybe you should knock.
>You hit gently on the door with your knuckles, and wait for an answer. A very raspy voice comes from within the room.
>"Come in."
>You slowly open the door and take a peek inside. You find Twilight laying on her bed with her laptop, a mountain of tissues taking form on a trashcan by her side.
>She seems rather absorbed in whatever she's doing, so you step inside and close the door, causing her to finally turn her head to look at you, with a puzzled expression.
>"Sunset?"
"Hey Twilight."
>You drop your backpack on the floor and take out your jacket while you walk towards her.
>"What are you doing here?" she says quickly pressing some keys.
"I heard you were sick so I came to check on you. And to bring you today's homework of course, but mostly to check on you."
>You plop down on the bed by her side and take a brief look at the screen, only to find... an empty tab open.
>Oh Twilight.
>"Thank you. I really appreciate it."
"Eh, that's what friends are for. So how are you feeling?"
>"Uhm... Fine I guess. My throat hurts... and so does my head, and my chest... and most of my body honestly... But apart from that I'm pretty well. Look! I recompiled the kernel today since I had so much free time. My touchpad works perfectly now!"
>She moves the mouse around the screen with a smile on her face as if it was the greatest thing in the world. And even though you have no idea of what she did, you can't help but smile too.
"So you've been in bed all day?"
>>
>>25402585
>"Yeah. I've only gotten up to feed Spike -and myself- since I feel so tired. Oh, and to get more tissues," she says pointing to a half-empty box sitting by her side.
"Do you want me to bring in more, just in case?"
>"Nah, I'll be fine. You should have seen me this morning. I was a factory of mucus."
"Yeah. I noticed..." you say looking at the trashcan.
>Twilight stretches her arms and archs her back, and then raises the laptop to move her legs.
>"So did anything interesting happen today? Did Applejack won the bet?"
"Yeah, she did. You should have seen the look on Rainbow's face. She was grouchy like the Grouchy Smurf all day," you recount, causing Twilight to chuckle. "Apart from that, Fluttershy made a new song which we had trouble playing because it was in a weird-ass time signature like 7/8 or something and Pinkie got frustrated trying to wrap her head around it. Oh, and Flash was asking about you."
>"Wait, who?"
>You chuckle.
"No one. Just know that people care."
>"That's nice... Back in Crystal Prep I was always on my own. Usually Shining had to get my homework when I was sick. And when he was sick too, Cadance had to. She once gave me a test with the answers by accident due to that, but I tried not to look at it. She later said it was a secret test of character, but I don't believe her. Am I boring you?"
"No Twilight."
>"Oh, thank goodness."
>Twilight takes a tissue from the box and blows her nose. Then she throws the tissue to the bin, and somehow it doesn't fall off.
"Do you need anything? A pillow? A glass of water?"
>"No, I'm fine."
"Do you want something to eat?" you say standing up.
>"No...?"
>You raise an eyebrow.
"Is that a yes?"
>"Depends. If I say yes you're gonna do it regardless of what I say afterwards?"
"Yeah."
>"Then no. Whatcha gonna do now? Eh?"
>You roll your eyes and walk towards the door, stopping just before you go out.
"Do you want something specific or do you want me to surprise you?"
>"Surprise!"
"Ok. You asked for it."
>>
>>25379624
>tfw you read Sperglight and relate to Scilight's character in that story
>>
>>25402650
More pls
>>
>>25402650
>You go downstairs to the kitchen and look for things to prepare. There's rice, and pastas, and eggs, and... soups.
>Would a soup be too predictable?
>Yeah. Probably.
>On the other hand, it has the instructions on the can.
>Although you are kind of confident on your cooking skills.
>But this isn't your kitchen, soo...
>What do you do?
>You take a quick look at the instructions for the soup. '2 minutes.'
>Soup it is then.
>What flavour?
>Oh dear. What does she like?
>Mushrooms? Tomato? Asparagus? Garlic?
>Beer soup?
>Ok, not that one.
>Alphabet soup? What the heck is that? Something abstract?
>You leave all the soups in a row over the table and stare at them intently. Which one Sunset, which one?
>You... have no idea. You don't know Twilight that well.
>Wait, maybe you do.
>You turn around and look at the nutritional facts label. That must be it, right?
>You read them in turns, comparing every number, and they're mostly the same. The asparagus one seems better, though...
>Buuut you once saw her eating an hamburger like there was no tomorrow. So she probably wouldn't mind?
>For goodness sake, you've already lost two minutes on this.
>What would Applejack say?
>'Garlic'
>Yeah, no.
>You take a look at the alphabet one. Is 'alphabet' a weird name for some plant that doesn't exist in Equestria?
>Only one way to know.
>You look around for a can opener, with no results. So you take a knife and with a smack you open it, then pour the contents on a plate.
>Oh my gosh.
>It literally has little letters made of pasta!
>This is so amazing. Why didn't you had this in Equestria?
>You put the plate inside the microwave, set it to two minutes, and then wait.
>And wait...
>Until the microwave rings.
>See? You couldn't ruin this.
>You wonder how it tastes, though...
>You take the plate out and take a spoonful out of it.
>Eh, just a pasta. No idea what else were you expecting.
>You look for another spoon, and head back upstairs with the plate in your hands.
>>
>>25402694
>>25402689
And that's all I've got, because I'm falling asleep over my keyboard.
>>
>>25402718
Your story made me feel a little better
thank you
>>
>>25395963
Fucking cock block
>>
>>25396386
Hopefully more science next update
>>
>>25402718
Pls continue this is you can later. It is very cozy.
>>
Didn't someone say they were going to write a super gay story between sci-duskshine and anon
>>
File: 1442017453055.jpg (114 KB, 835x870) Image search: [Google]
1442017453055.jpg
114 KB, 835x870
>>
File: smug wars.jpg (1 MB, 3166x1974) Image search: [Google]
smug wars.jpg
1 MB, 3166x1974
How's your night NST?
>>
File: headache intensifies.jpg (66 KB, 700x359) Image search: [Google]
headache intensifies.jpg
66 KB, 700x359
>>25404764
JUST DOING THINGS BRO
>>
>>25404764
I passed out on my friends couch and I just woke up
>>
Where EqG at
>>
>>25404764
Tired
>>
Oh dear, page 10? We can't have that.
>>
>>25406457
We need to get some discussion in here

Will SciTwi and PonyTwi ever get into a magic vs science debate? How would it go?
>>
File: 1442790219760.png (261 KB, 856x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442790219760.png
261 KB, 856x1024
We were talking about anime and jojo earlier
I think I figured out what her stand is
Killer Queen because every time I see her I get a sheer heart attack
>>
File: Shiney.jpg (54 KB, 1000x984) Image search: [Google]
Shiney.jpg
54 KB, 1000x984
>>25403036
"Hell, I like you Anon. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"
>"Really?"
"No."

>>25403134
I intend on Purple Science having a more active presence in my story from this point forward.
Upcoming events are going to have Shining and Twilight working together a bit.
>>
File: 1443816224062.jpg (299 KB, 787x868) Image search: [Google]
1443816224062.jpg
299 KB, 787x868
Purest Love
>>
File: I made an art.png (67 KB, 950x800) Image search: [Google]
I made an art.png
67 KB, 950x800
Making this shit was actually kinda fun.
>>
>>25407796
I like it
>>
>>25398463
"I... I understand, but..."
>"I wish I could tell you what to do, Twilight, I really do. But, well... there's only so much I can tell you."
"Right..."
>You sigh, adopting Starlight's mediative posture
>"Does he know?"
"About the way I feel? Not yet. Or, at least, I haven't told him."
>"I'd advise starting there."
"Yeah, you explained that already."
>"I'm aware. But we all need a little reminder sometimes, right?"
"I suppose. But... god damn, it's hard. I don't want him to think I'm, you know, trying to pounce on him. Now that Trixie's gone."
>"Is that what you're trying to do?"
"Of course not."
>"Are you completely sure?"
"I... I mean, no! No, I wouldn't do something like that to Trixie, that's... that's messed up."
>"I see."
>You can tell Starlight doesn't quite believe you
>"What do you want, Twilight?"
"Huh?"
>"What do you want?"
"I... if I'm bothering you, I'm sorry..."
>Starlight's expression softens
>"I didn't mean it like that. I suppose I've gone too far into my meditation, I can't speak properly anymore... what I'm trying to ask is, "what do you want out of life?" After all we've spoken about, I still don't feel like I quite know. You're rather enigmatic, if I may be so blunt."
"I've been called a lot worse."
>>
>>25408405
>Starlight allows herself a small smile at your joke
>She watches you patiently, her chest rising and falling at a measured pace as she awaits your answer
>Next to you, Derpy is snoring softly, still in the lotus position
"I... I guess I don't really know. I want to get into a decent school, and... I want to study Japanese."
>You expect Starlight to have a similar reaction to Anon, but she simply nods
>"Quite noble, though difficult."
"Yeah... and, well... I'd kinda like to go there. To Japan, I mean. Or just stay here and teach, or... I don't know. I want to be someplace quiet. And..."
>You cut yourself short, feeling like you've said enough
>"And?"
"Eh, nothing. Just stupid shit."
>"I can guarantee you it's not. Come on, Twilight."
>Starlight gestures to her exposed form
>"There are no secrets here, after all."
"Heh... I dunno. I guess... I'd just like to meet someone who... who, you know, loves me. And not in a friendship sort of way, or... yeah, no, not like that. Someone I could start a family with, I guess. Someone who I could come home to, and just... just read with, talk to, feel good around, just... someone to make me happy."
>You quickly avert your eyes, face flushed, but Starlight nods in agreement
>"It's quite a common desire. But that doesn't take away from its validity. In fact, I'd wager that it adds to it."
>Starlight places a hand on your knee, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she smiles
"Thanks, but... yeah, it's stupid."
>"You and I both know it's not. You want to feel loved, secure, and validated. That's a human universal, Twilight."
"Maybe. But it's still stupid. Especially when I'm a... you know, what I am."
>>
>>25408569
>You break your lotus position, folding your legs under yourself instead, as if to hide the secret both you and Starlight are now acutely aware of
>"I don't see any reason your body should drive someone away."
"You... don't? Did you completely forget what we talked about over the weekend?"
>"I haven't. I've simple seen enough of humanity to know that your..."
"My what?"
>"Your differences do not make you as disgusting as you think they do."
"Hmph. You sound like my mother."
>Starlight chuckles at that, adjusting herself into a more comfortable position
>"Your mother is a very wise woman, then. And I think you'll notice the pattern here."
"Oh?"
>"The people who care about you, don't care about your body. We care about the real you."
>Starlight cups your cheek in her hand, and a brief, shivering race of electricity courses through you
>"I know. Anon knows. Your mother knows. All of us think nothing the less of you. Who's to say there aren't others who feel like us?"
"I don't want people who feel like you, I want..."
>Starlight recoils, looking genuinely hurt
"I mean... you're great, Star. You make me feel... amazing, really. You're the only person who can make me feel happy, really. You're the only person I know who can make me feel so good about myself. But... I want someone who thinks more of me than you do. Who... who loves me. Maybe that's selfish, I dunno..."
>"It's not, Twilight. Of course it's not. But who's to say I don't love you?"
"You don't love me in *that* way, though..."
>"Perhaps not. But it is no less profound."
"Eh."
>You feel like a cunt for talking to her like this, but she can see the difference, right?
>>
>>25408650
d-does equalpone harbor feelings for twilight and her throbbing dong?
>>
>>25408650
>>You break your lotus position, folding your legs under yourself instead, as if to hide the secret both you and Starlight are now acutely aware of
that reminds me of this
https://imgur.com/a/DeTND
>>
>>25408650
"I want... I want to be loved, but I also want to be... to feel special."
>It's beyond childish to say, but it's true
>"I understand. I'm sorry I cannot make you feel the way you wish."
>Starlight does look genuinely perturbed, and a little guilty about this
"It's not your fault, Star. It's just... it's me. It's always me. I get myself into the same mess over and over, and... ugh."
>Starlight nods, not looking at you, and begins pulling her clothes back on
>"I think our meeting is adjourned for today, Derpy. Thank you for coming."
>Derpy nods, jumping happily to her feet, showing no sign of grogginess
"Starlight, I'm sorry. I didn't mean I don't appreciate what you've done..."
>"I understand what you meant, Twilight. And I'm truly sorry my methods have not helped you. I believe it is time for me to... reconsider a few things."
"Reconsider what?"
>Starlight shakes her head
>"Don't trouble yourself with me, Twilight, please. It's simply a minor flaw in my philosophy."
"It's not, though. You're made me feel so much better, I didn't mean..."
>You're honestly not sure what you meant
>"I think I'm going to head home now, Twilight. You're welcome any time. As are you, Derpy."
>She nods to the yellow-haired girl behind
>"But, for now, I will need some time to... to study. Thank you very much for attending, Twilight."
"Yeah... yeah, no problem. Star..."
>You stop her just as she reaches the door
"I'm serious. You've helped a lot."
>"Right. Thank you, Twilight."
>And with that, she's gone
>You stare at Derpy, hoping she'll explain something
>But she just gives you this comical shrug, and heads out after Starlight
>>
>>25408782

>What did you say?
>Starlight didn't seem angry at you, she seemed upset, almost guilty
>What's the matter?
>A part of you think it could be that she has a crush on you, or something along those lines... but you know that's not true
>After all, she said herself that there were no secrets, right?
>Why would she keep something like that from you?
>There has to be more to it than that
>After all, this is Starlight you're talking about
>A simple crush would never be enough for someone as intelligent and enigmatic as her to become so upset about
>So... what is it?
>What did you do to hurt her this much?

>You find yourself pacing the halls, brain wrestling with the memories of what just happened in the anime club room, but finding no answers
>So you keep walking, hoping if you just keep making the same loop of the building, you'll eventually come up with an answer
>It isn't until your fifth loop that you bump into Anon
>Quite literally, even
>You have your eyes on the ground, lost in though, and he's standing in front of a window, staring blankly out at the grounds
>The collision knocks him into the wall and you onto your ass
>He stares down at you, surprised
>"Twi? What are you still doing here?"
"Starlight's meeting. Oof."
>You stand up, rubbing the newly-formed sore spot on your butt
"You?"
>"Eh. Just... thinking."
"What about?"
>He shrugs
>"I miss her, Twilight. I feel like... I dunno, it seems like, if I just hang around here long enough, she'll run out from behind that corner and surprise-hug me. Like she used to."
>>
>>25408782
She wants the D you oblivious idiot!
>>
>>25408875
>He leans against the window again, his breath fogging on the glass
>"I just can't believe she's really gone... I never realized how much I'd miss her, you know? I guess I kind of just assumed she was part of this place... like I'd always get to listen to her annoying rants, and feel her stupid hugs... goddammit."
>He shakes his head, backing away from the window
>"Anyway... fuck it. It's just two years, right? I'll see her again..."
>It sounds like he's trying to convince himself more than to convince you
"Of course you will. Have you gotten a call from her?"
>"No. I'm pretty sure her parents took her phone. So... I guess I'll just have to hope for a letter. Or an email, or... something."
"At least you've still got her. You... you have a really beautiful thing, I hope you realize."
>"I do now, at least. Now that I let it get all fucked up."
>Again, he shakes his head
>"Fuck, sorry. I've just been a sad sap lately."
"I know the feeling... I haven't been so great either."
>"Yeah? What's up?"
"Eh, just... you know. Usual bullshit."
>"Stress?"
"You could say that."
>He nods, though clearly still doesn't understand
>And then, before you even get a chance to think them through, the words are out of your mouth
"Are you doing anything tonight?"
>"Huh?"
"Are you, you know, free?"
>You try to consciously will yourself not to blush
>"Yeah. Why?"
"I just though, you know... we're both pretty miserable saps, right? Why don't we be miserable together?"
>>
>>25408932
>trying to prey on her friend's boyfriend when he's vulnerable
>obliviously brushing off the enigmatic intellectual's crush on her

TWILIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
Starlight --> Twilight --> Anon --> Trixie

What even is this love rectangle help me
>>
>>25408932
>Anon gives you a look like he's expecting you to peel off a mask
>"Okay, stop."
"What?"
>"Stop being so friendly, it's really fucking weird."
"I... oh, fuck you."
>"That's better."
>You allow yourself a small smile, and fake-punch him in the arm
"I'm capable of being nice, you asshole. You just make it really, really hard."
>"Oof, nice. Good to see you back in form."
>He claps you on the back, then heads toward his locker
>"Fuck it, what do you wanna do?"
"Stuff ourselves half to death on pizza and watch garbage cartoons?"
>"That's exactly what I was planning on doing. You're pretty shrewd."
"I guess it's just kind of a tradition. I can grab some snacks from my house too."
>"Awesome. What do you wanna watch?"
"Anything. Something so retarded it'll kill both of us."
>"I've got just the thing."

>You run past your house first, heading to the kitchen to see what snacks your mom has stored
>"Sweetie? That you?"
"Yeah."
>"What are you looking for?"
"Food. I'm hanging out with a friend tonight."
>Your mom looks relieved to hear you won't be spending another weekend on your lonesome
>"That's great! Here, I got a box of cookies last week that hasn't been opened, and there are some Doritos and Mountain Dew on the bottom shelf in the pantry..."
>>
>>25409058
>Arms laden with snacks, you head up to your room to change out of your skirt, and into some (very baggy) sweatpants, and a T-shirt a good two sizes too big for you
>It's beyond comfy
>As you're rooting around your bed to find a fresh hair-tie, your fingers clasp around the bottle of whisky
>For a second, you consider bringing it with
>The two of you could get shitfaced together, talk about how much life sucks...
>But, well, that's probably not the best idea
>So you leave the bottle under your bed, and carry the snacks out to your car, reading to stuff your face

>When you get to Anon's place, you find that it's just the two of you
>His dad is out on a business trip, apparently, leaving the place to him
>He nods approvingly at the stack of cholesterol-laced treats in your arms, and helps you carry them into the kitchen
"So? Any idea on what we're gonna watch?"
>"Oh, you bet I've got an idea."
"Yeah? How bad? Remember, I need weapons-level stupid right now."
>"You need weapons level, I brought extinction level. This show is basically a colorful, animated lobotomy."
"Fucking perfect. Want me to order pizza."
>"Nah, I got it. Pepperoni good?"
"I'm vegan, remember?"
>"...didn't you eat buffalo-wing pizza at Trixie's?"
>Oh shit
"N-no... when was that?"
>"Huh, I'm pretty sure you did, but... whatever. So... what, veggie pizza or some shit?"
"Veggies, no cheese."
>Anon rolls his eyes as he dials
>"So fucking needy..."
>>
>>25409152
Inb4 Twilight loves it and an argument ensues over terrible taste in cartoons.
>>
>>25409184
You know me too well, Anon

>>25409152
>Anon gets the pizza, and grabs an unmarked disc from an unmarked case next to his TV
"This isn't gonna be porn, is it?"
>"Why, you planning to masturbate on top of me too?"
"Hey, that wasn't my fault, dumbass. You're the one who let her handcuff you."
>"And you're the one who gave her the idea."
>Anon's smiling, despite trying his best to sound mad
>"Goddamn... you can say what you will about Trixie, but you can't deny that she was never boring..."
>And then, just as quickly as it came, his grin fades
>"Anyway, this shit is... fuck it, just watch. It's pure hell."
>He pops the DVD in, flopping down on his couch
>You take a seat on the opposite side, keeping a full cushion between the two of you
>And the anime begins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE7AzfX6nQ8

"Oh sweet Jesus."
>"It gets worse."
"This is..."
>"It is. That's the worst part. It IS. This actually exists."
"This... this is... HOLY SHIT, WHAT?"
>After a perfectly-timed poop joke, you find yourself clutching your stomach as you howl with laughter
>"Uh... you alright?"
"This is fucking hilarious!"
>>
>>25409234
>"Hilarious? They just made a joke about angels getting projectile diarrhea. What the fuck is so funny?"
"Angels... angels getting..."
>You collapse into another fit of laughter, spitting soda everywhere
>"Are you five? This is fucking horrible! It's not even a joke, it's just them talking about poop!"
>The angel girl decapitates her caretaker in a spray of blood and violence, and you're on the floor, wheezing
"S-stop it, please... pause it... oh my God, I can't..."
>Anon rolls his eyes and pauses the DVD
>You're slamming your fist into the ground now, laughing so hard you can barely breathe
>It's weird, you're fully aware that this show SHOULDN'T be funny... but it is
>And the harder you laugh, the more ridiculous it seems, until you find yourself in a feedback loop of hilarity, you chest burning
>Holy fuck, you haven't laughed this hard in months
>Years, maybe
>Anon groans, and goes to get the pizza when he hears the doorbell ring
>By the time he gets back, you've calmed down a little, your face streaked with tears of laughter
>At some point, your carefully-made bun must have come apart, and your hair falls in loose, tangled streaks of purple and blue around your shoulders
>Anon gives you a weird look, wordlessly offering you some pizza
"Thanks..."
>Talking hurts your throat, and just looking at the screen threatens to send you into giggles again
>You bit into the no-cheese, olive-and-onion pizza, finding it pretty tasty
>Though the pepperoni looks pretty good too
>No, Twilight, be strong...
>Anon restarts the show, and you find laughter building in your belly again
>You end up having to not look at the screen, in order to keep yourself from laughing while you eat
>Anon looks like he's in hell, but he leaves the show on anyway
>It takes you a second to realize he's only leaving it on because it makes you happy
>>
Alright, have to stop here. Gotta practice muh piano before rehearsal. I'll do another musical interpretation, because why not. First reply gets their story turned into (hastily-made) music.
>>
>>25409340
World's Best Mom
>>
>>25409340
RfO Part 1
>>
Done for Hell is Other Twilight's, but whoever commented it deleted their post. Will do Best Mom next.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FqAn2ksQo0
>>
>>25409367
Alright, here's world's best mom. I really wish I had my decent mic with me, instead of recording on this shit laptop.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0f76LITGoe9
>>
File: 1443468877957.png (736 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443468877957.png
736 KB, 1980x1080
>>
Hey OP when are you going to update sperg again
it feels like its been forever
>>
>>25410218
I think he said this weekend
>>
>>25410218
Aiming for Friday. Need to get school work and college applications done.

now before you all go COLLEGE APPLICATIONS HE'S UNDERAGE, I'm in community college and looking to transfer to a university. I am 19
>>
>>25411075
In the same boat. 2 year college was good but I feel fucked over again.
>>
>>25411111
Quints confirm you feel fucked over.
>>
>>25411111
Even quints laugh at me
>>
>You are Anonymous, the literal coolest guy around
>Apparently, word one the street is that you've got a new student coming to school
>Or, at least, that's what Cheerilee's telling you right now
>"Alright class! Like I just got finished saying, we have a new student transferring in today! She comes here all the way from Finland! Please do your best to be accommodating, and help her adjust to the American way of life. Twilight, would you please come in and introduce yourself?"
>The door opens, and the foreign exchange student walks in
>She's pretty, definitely, with purple hair done up in a bun and a lavender complexion to match
>You wonder briefly if all Finns are purple, or just her
>She steps up to the front of the room, nervously clasping her hands behind her back, staring at the floor
>It looks like she's shaking slightly, shivering and terrified in her little plaid skirt
>"Well? Introduce yourself please, Ms. Twilight."
>The new girl, Twilight, raises her head, taking a shaky breath
>"Fugg u, homo :DDDDDDD"
>"I'm sorry, I can't understand your accent."
>"i gand understand your benis :-DDDD homo deacher ;DD"
>"Okay, well, um... why don't you take a seat next to Anon? He's very friendly, and he'll help you with any English you don't understand."
>"englisch is fuggn gayyyyyy :_DDDD"
>Twilight takes a seat next to you, setting her backpack on the floor
>It's covered in little anime character keychains
>You turn to her and try to introduce yourself
"Hey. I'm Anon."
>"i didn't asg ur naem u fuggn homo :-DDDDDD"
>You're not sure what she's saying, maybe she's speaking Finnish?
>Either way, her accent is beautiful
>>
File: 1427268951685.png (10 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1427268951685.png
10 KB, 211x246
>>25411493
moar
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 189

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.