[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Little Progress:Technology isn't magic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
TS: I can't really believe your story Anon, buildings with over a 100 levels? Flying boats bigger than Ponyville? And yet there's no magic in your world? Please.
>Growing tired of Twilight's berating, you go out into the world to prove her wrong.

Thread Story List.
http://pastebin.com/XKLNjAAx

One Shots.
Anonymous
http://pastebin.com/158cdatX

Previous Thread: 25165516
>>
>>25165516

This fuck up obviously shows that i need to go to bed.
Until tomorrow. Also. Lucky won't be forgotten.
>>
End of Chapter 1.

Update of the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/XLsZ3Xzp
>>
good night and bye bye.
>>
>>25348833
Nice double dubs
[S4S]
>>
Ecanon pls return

Also bump
>>
>>25348796
I await your greens friend
>>
Hey guys im new to quests is this an interactive story? also when does the pastebin get updated?
>>
>>25349963
It's just a story prompt for people to write stories about, not really a 'quest'. If someone wants to create a quest for the thread as well, they're free to do so.
>>
p.8 bump
>>
>>25351435
>>
File: 213921051019578077dT491hU9c.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
213921051019578077dT491hU9c.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>
[flip] bump [/flip]
>>
p.9 bump
>>
Gotta
Save
Interesting
Thread
>>
>>25356420
Gotta Invest in Saving the Thread
get the GIST of it
>>
>You are Anon, come to Equestria by some out-of-physics catastrophe.
>Your memory is faint, and you can feel your heart beating inside your chest.
>You remember waking up among the fields of Equestria, watching countless ships fly overhead as a masked pone and ponies dressed in white had come to assist you.
>You remember unbearable pain. And suddenly, you open your eyes to see light.
"Gah!" You shout, your brain's motor functions registering as you can feel a phantom sensation, but you can't feel your arm.
>"Settle down!" A female pony had said as she ran over to your bed, gently pushing you down with a hoof on your chest.
"Where am I?!" You ask in fear as you look around. "What happened?!" Your voice is shrill, and agonized as your eyes flicker around. You spot something off. On your body.
>"Just hold up there, stranger! You've got some new parts and we have to calibrate to make sure they're functioning efficiently!"
>Your eyes glance to your arm. It was replaced with a biomechanical interface limb, and as you thought of moving your finger, you moved your finger, index, pointing up to the cieling as you could see the operating light. and foam insulation.
"What happened?" You ask in confusion as you loo over to your shoulder. The arm ran all the way up to meet a shoulder-mounted plating unit as the nurse pony plugs something into your mechanical arm.
>"You arrived here, and appeared in the wrong place at the wrong time, sir" The pony states. You could see she had pink hair, and that the robe she had was bloodied. "One of the modern terrain transport vehicles ran over your arm and shoulder, and your leg. So we had to do an emergency amputation and replacement."
"This is a fucking joke," you say as something flashes in your sight. You look up to the cieling as your brain picks up internal beeps and flashes.
>>
>A heads up display began to form, and you could see in the top right corner, your body in a schematic. It was outlined with the organic, and mechanical materials connected to your brain's interface, and the nueral connection reading as stable. She didn't lie, the charts read a biomechanical interfaced right leg as operative with no problems, and your chest had an assisting pacemaker in case of heart trouble.
"What the hell did you guys do, exactly?!" You say as you sit up, the cord disconnecting as the internal HUD reads to you an adrenaline rush, and points out a nueral-based ocular interface was detected, along with facial metal replacements. Your jaw had been damaged and replaced, and your skull was fortified.
>"You were on the brink of death until our crew put you into a state of deep freeze, of which, you were downed a day, and through proper sequencing, we began to replace your neural inputs in the damaged limbs with mechanical systems so you wouldn't lose mobility. Also, I am nurse Redheart. And you are?"
"Anon," you reply as you look as your arm.
>The mechanics were almost dead silent as you began to tense your hand, stretch the fingers, and many other actions until you became satisfied.
>"Now, Mr Anon, I will need you to get up and perform some simple test with me." She said as she had a camera rolling in the corner, and a clipboard at her hoof, her free hoof holding a pen.
>You only obliged as you slowly raised from your seat, taking a small step forward as you could feel some of the mechanical weight. The leg was the most awkward to deal with, as it's uneven distribution upon your weight began to flood your brain with a bit of motion sickness, but you kept going.
>"Walk to me, however comfortable a pace you feel, Mr. Anon." The nurse asks as you nod, taking a quick step only to fall to your knees. You only get back up as you take another step forward, and another, quickly becoming able to master your grasp on the awkward weight imbalance.
>>
>"Good?" The nurse asks as she writes down a few things on her clipboard.
"Yeah, weird is all..." You reply as your body still adjusts to the phantom feeling and the shifts in weight.
>"Alright, now," Nurse Redheart says as she looks to the door and shouts, "Bring it in."
>As soon as she said so, a table of items was rolled in it's contents consisted of some metal spheres, a fruit, namely an apple, and a cinderblock with a steel rod.
>"Now, I want you to exert your hand's strength on the fruit and spheres, and then when you feel you've done enough, you are to try and destroy the cinderblock with the steel rod.
>Seemed easy enough. With a nod to the nurse, you proceed to grab the fruit as you squeeze, and in a second, juices and the flesh of the fruit shoot all over the room. Next was a brass sphere. Seemed easy.
>You grasped it into your hand, and began to concentrate, but it didn't do many dents, but instead just seemed to stress the mechanical arm you had. Next, you tried a stainless steel one, hoping you'd make that one at least dent.
>But you had nothing.
>"Is that all, Mr. Anon?" Nurse Redheart asks as you lower your arm to your side.
"Yeah, the best I can do." You say as you look at your human hand. Oh how you missed your old body already.
>"Alright, well, if you may, please proceed to the royal castle gardens. Somepony should be able to give you a location to stay at for the time being until we can verify you are a safe individual."
"Uh..." You had no genuine idea where it was.
>>
>"C'mere," she says as you only walk over. She undoes a slot on your arm as she plugs a cord into it, and types at a terminal, until your HUD flashes something in the upper right corner. "That's a miniature map. It's got this whole place in the system. It'll point you to the castle grounds from here. When you arrive there, just hit this little doohickey," the nurse says as she pressed a button you hadn't noticed on your mechanical arm before, a small green button, as you stare at the mini map on the upper left corner of your HUD, and a small projected keyboard appeared above your arm. "And this should bring up a keyboard. Type in any address and you should be able to find it if it's in Equestria."
>You simply nod as you look at your mini map in the upper right of your eyesight again. It was out this door, a few turns down a couple different streets, then a long straight until you were to come across a castle.
"Thank you, ma'am." You acknowledge as she smile.
>"Just come back in a week, the mechanical arm has a small manual built in to help you train yourself on how to adjust and use it." She wasn't a joker, as far as you could tell, and you smiled with a single nod, leaving that room.
>As you stepped out of the hospital, many ponies staring at you with confusion in their eyes locking onto your odd body and mechanical limbs. Only one out of the hundred you pass had a mechanical limb, and it was a hoof.
>You begin to make your way down the streets of this odd city. Many eyes locked onto you now, and you could only smile awkwardly and wave to them as they tried to avoid direct eye contact.
>A left, you pass by restaurants. Then a right, almost like a shopping district. You could tell by the signs of the "Canterlot Boutique" and "Canterlot Cafe" that this place had to be called Canterlot. It reminded you of a city back in your world.
>Hook a straight. That mini-map was really coming in handy. Now you were so close to the castle.
>>
>Continuing straight down the paved road, you couldn't tell the place was technologically advanced if you hadn't seen the city. They had the flashing neon signs, ponies had cellular communications devices, it almost seemed to mimic your world but not in such a good way.
>It was in a better, more advanced way.
>Continuing down the path, you could see an old castle upon the distance, the fancy spiraled top and colorful along with slightly abstract design had already told you that this had to be the "Royal Castle."
>Walking past the gates upon the drawbridge was easy, but there were two stallions who stopped you at the main castle door.
>"Excuse me, you'll have to ID yourself." One of them said as they began to stare at you with odd eyes. Their armor had a genuine advanced look to it, and even a visor. You couldn't tell what was behind the visor, but you card not.
"I was told to report here, or to the royal castle gardens for assigning to a location to stay at until I was verified?"
>"No can-do, sir. We're afraid your kind is a bit too new to proceed into the castle." They stood tall as you took a single step to the gates, but they quickly pulled out a small rod, only for it to extend into what was a javelin that emitted a small electric glow.
>"Not another step, please." You looked up to the door as a camera's faint blip of an "on" light gave you the good feeling of being watched.
>But inside Celestia's chambers, something was taking place.
>"What do you mean he already woke up? You aid the deep sleep would last another month. Is he stable?" Celestia asked over a small terminal as Nurse Redheart shook her head.
>"He's completely stable in the vitals, but his unfamiliarity with the suit needs a bit of correction. But he's looking for a place to stay now. I've seen his kind before, Princess, and so have you. He doesn't seem cruel, at least not yet."
>"I'll give him a chance, Nurse. But if that was a bad idea, you've gotta be the one to take those limbs off of him."
>>
>"I trust I won't have to. If anything, he'll probably still remain a softy." Nurse Redheart added in as Celestia looked to the main gate's security camera.
>"He's here! And it looks like the guards are holding him at the door. I'll contact you later, Nurse, right now I've gotta take care of that."
>With that, Celestia pushed her hoof against a button which ended the call, and rose from her personal favorite chair. Her mane and tail shined gently in the sun's light, as she began to trot down her hall, taking her time as she made it to ground level.

>"I'm not gonna ask you again, sir." A guard warned as you sighed.
"I'm not lying, I was told to go here by a nurse who kept my poor self from dying."
>"Guards!" A stern, prominent voice broke the quiet air as they turned back to see Princess Celestia quietly trotting towards them.
>"Your Majesty!" They each said as they stood upright, retracting their javelins as she looked at each of them.
>"You're to let this human come in. At once," Celestia said promptly as they both nodded, and stood to the side of the door.
>"We apologize, sir. You may enter," they said in unison as Celestia smiled warmly at you.
>"Apologies, they've been strict in security since the breach of the Canterlot wedding a long while back." Celestia says as you shrug.
"No need to apologize, security is a serious matter. But uh, I was told to come here to the gardens to be sorted out to a living location?" You look at her with a cross of your arms as she chuckles.
>"Yes, the nurse who found you just told me of that, so please, come in. I will take you to the gardens area where out housing advisory meets during the time being."
>With that, she smiles and turns around, and you follow. The castle seemed expansive to you, but you had never been in one. After minutes of walking, you are brought in front of a table of ponies who were sitting among a table of their colleagues.
>>
>"Ah, my dear Princess," One of the stallions spoke, "We've just been checking that out and it seems the only home up to standards is in Ponyville. I mean, if anything, he'd be able to have an active social life in such a place, along with the activity the district provides, I think it would fit the newcomer well."
>They hadn't lain eyes on you the whole time, at least not in a bad way. Maybe Celestia had taught them proper mannerisms when it came to strange beings.
>"You hear that Anon?" Celestia said, placing a hoof on your fleshy shoulder while she smiled. "You've got a place in one of the most popular towns in Equestria." She said as you sighed. It was better than nothing, but a POPULAR place? You were sure to be the apple of more than one eyes, obviously.
"I'm not arguing, honestly." You replied as your arm felt like it itched, but when you reached to scratch it, the cold metal seemed to remind you of the loss of that arm.
>"Alright, Anon, we've got that out of the way. I'll see if we can't have someone help you out in the way of getting used to those limbs." Celestia was obviously in contact with the new nurse. Maybe she was there when you had some into this world? Maybe she was focused because you were a new species? You honestly had no tell tale clues in front of you.
"I'll get used to 'em over time." You replied as Celestia gave you a concerned look, but it ended up being ignored as you sighed.
>"Alright, Anon, I want you to hurry down to the train station. The Friendship Express Track should be departing in an hour. I don't want you late." With a small reminder, you hit the button on your arm as you type in the following words: Friendship Express.
>And in a second, the closest one was pointed out to you. Your mind glanced at it as you spoke.
"Near the family owned Canterlot dining booth?"
>>
>"Yeah!" She said in a bit of amazement. "I guess you're getting used to that augmentation we gave you since you had a bit of damage we didn't expect." Your eyebrow raised as you decided to make a mental note of that statement.
"I think I'll have to hurry now. Thank you, Princess," You said as you began to run, the limb making you limb a bit, but not hindering you from your next destination as you began to race towards the 'Friendship Express Track.' Whatever the hell that was.
>You take only twenty minutes, as your artificial limbs have actually helped you move more efficiently and at a better pace, but they still had the awkward weight of metal and such to them.
>As you pant, tired, you look at the station. It had an advanced booth for using BitCredits, whatever they were, and you had went up to the manned booth, as a colt stared at you with a genuine worry in his eye.
>"U-Uh... Hello sir, w-would you like a ticket?"
"Yeah, well, I have no idea what currency you ponies use, so if I could have a quick filler," However, you were interrupted.
>"You're Mr. Anon, correct?" The colt says, his eyes shuddering a bit as he looks on his desk.
"Yeah, why?"
>"Princess Celestia has ordered we give you a free ticket since it deals with relocation provided by the Royal Services. But, we use bits. I have an extra from lunch," The colt says, slipping you a ticket and a bit on top as you take them.
"Thank you," You say as you examine the gold coin, and slip it back under the window, taking a step onto the boarding platform.
>Your mechanical arm felt like an alien to you, and your HUD currently seemed like an obscurity, but you had a feeling that this was all leading up to something. You didn't know what, but you just stood there, waiting for the train.
>And after a good bout of time, it did.
>And no sooner than you hopped on, you handed your ticket to the conductor, a stallion in the normal train uniform, who stared at you in a weird fashion.
>>
>As you had sat down near the exit, you couldn't help but examine the train. The tables were built-in with digital media centers, and the displays and interface were great. But that was the only thing that caught your eye anymore.
>"All aboard! Final Call!" The conductor shouted as you could hear hoofsteps flooding the train.
>Taking a look back, ponies were lining up as you had decided to hunch over, trying to hide your face as ponies looked at you but avoided any sort of contact with you.
>It was going to be one of those days, you could already tell.

>"Thank you," Celestia said as one of her guards politely bowed, leaving her with her pen and paper.
>"Dear Princess Twilight," Celestia began to write as she looked out of her window in the distance, her horn's magic doing the writing as she thought to herself about the new Anon. "There's a new arrival here in Equestria, and I have an assignment for you..."

Gonna stop this shitty green for now, and grab some Zzzz's, If you let this thread die because of me, I honestly wouldn't blame you. But until then, have fun everyone.
>>
File: PERMITEN.png (46 KB, 275x314) Image search: [Google]
PERMITEN.png
46 KB, 275x314
>>25357499
That's pretty interesting for an introduction, what with the ponies having some kind of magic-based technology. It's a neat premise and it's written well, to boot. Nice work.
>>
>>25357565
Well it'll become a full fledged story someday, if I can ever keep the damn thread alive.
Yes, I am still up. I was checking with other writefags for critiques on earlier works.
But if you honestly do believe that, good for ye. I'm just trying to get practice in for longer prompts. Maybe even a fully fledged story.
>>
>>25357565
>Anon gets to Twilight's place
>"Whats the wifi password"
>"INTERNET IS FOREBODEN
>>
>>25357997
I'll be sure to include Internet in the next statement. Althought I do think it is already usable now in a higher sense (I.e. Wifi, and etc. Drivers that are extremely powerful.) along with the probable magic processing (Parallel of Quantum Processing, Theorized as soon as 2012)
>>
>>25357565
>>25357997
BOOBY
>>
File: FORBODEN.png (121 KB, 568x573) Image search: [Google]
FORBODEN.png
121 KB, 568x573
>>25358347
Also, when's the next part, LP?
>>
File: kb88lvn[1].jpg (48 KB, 1160x688) Image search: [Google]
kb88lvn[1].jpg
48 KB, 1160x688
Previously on: http://pastebin.com/HuM8TczH

>"What do you mean?"
>"I think we should get Princess Luna's to check up on our...interesting friend's mind for a bit, she'll remain in the background of course, we don't want the human to know that it was our idea right?" Mythic Crown says.
>Most of the wise ponies agree.
>"What if Princess Celestia finds out?"
>"She won't...but if that happens we'll just tell her that we were just...concerned about Anon's health, he probably misses his family and friends from his world."
>They all agree to such a vile plan.
>"Princess Luna is still resting, we'll talk to her in private when Celestia goes to her chambers..." Mythic Crown says, "the mind of that human mst be fascinating...those designs were something unique."

>Hours later.
>Once you've bought enough power tools and appliances that work with magic, you and Moondancer exit the store after having spent less than fifty gems.
>Currency in this world sure is something weird.
>You got a refrigerator and a magicwave oven for a tiny red gem.
>The delivery ponies were eager to know where they should deliver the objects you bought.
>But when you told them where they should be leaving, they felt a bit nervous.
"In a Valley across the Badlands," you said, "it's completely safe, I swear."
>They were having none of that, but for a modic price they got all of their delivery pegasi to deliver the objects to Nova Rohan.
>Well, at least you didn't have to pull a wagon across the Badlands this time.
>You are sure that with a bit of work, you0ll be able to reverse-engineer all those objects for everyone to use.
>According to Moondancer, all the objects you bought are quite expensive for many ponies and they also rely on lots of magic to work.
>Magic that earth ponies and pegasi have to get from unicorns to power the objects once again, for a 'modic' price.
"So they fill the tanks in the back right?"
>"That's right Anon...they fill it with a special kind of magic."
>>
File: moony.png (749 KB, 735x631) Image search: [Google]
moony.png
749 KB, 735x631
>>25358994

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCQ_5Gj6jlg
"A special kind of magic?"
>"Yeah, I mean...to keep the refrigerators running unicorns fill the tank it with an ice spell. Or if you want that magicwave oven to work then its tank must have fire magic in it, which is transformed into heat."
"Seems...unpractical."
>"Well, the magic inside the tanks now lasts a whole month! Much better than the earlier prototypes...which only lasted a day."
>It seems magic made ponies lazier.
>Earth ponies and pegasi alike let unicorns took over their lives.
>You don't know how they can live with themselves.
"Well, I'm sure that combining our knowledge will bring our citizens some inspiration to make things for themselves."
>"I know...we've gotten so far with their help."
"Yeah, I'm glad they joined us, we can't let them down Moony, they're counting on us to make Nova Rohan a better place to live than all of Equestria."
>Moondancer nods in agreement.
>"Yeah, and it will be a place where all the species will be able to live together in peace, just like the Diamond Dogs, I bet we will be able to let dragons, yaks, maybe even griffins-"
"Whoa, slow down Moony...we don't want Nova Rohan to become Sweden or Germany in a heartbeat without making sure the newcomers collaborate instead of leeching off the state."
>"...What are you going on about? Germany?"
"Oh right, nevermind Moony. Another Earth memory rushed through my mind."
>"It's okay Anon, sometimes I wish I knew how Earth and humans are like, but if they are like you then I bet Earth must be delightful..."
>You let out a sigh.
>If only she knew how fucked up your world can be.
>>
>>25359151
.....hehe....if only she knew how "fucked" she would be in our world.
>>
I think I have returned. I think.

>As a mere hour had passed, the speeding train that you had been seated on gently bumped up and down on the occasion. Your boredom gave you the time to deduct every five minutes.
"Fifty-seven... Fifty-eight...Fifty-nine..." And then poomp.
>You had just nailed it. Seemed as if it was a regulator bump or an adjustment bump for the train. But you didn't have a solid clue. Your eyes went from the digital media table up, as most ponies were continuing conversations with others.
>But you couldn't unhear the name "Stranger" every few minutes, and hearing them talk of what seemed to be a mechanical monster.
>You kept your calm. You know what you were. And you knew a monster wasn't one of them.
>As the minutes passed, the train began to slow, gradually, as you turned to look at the window.
>You could see a small town, but it had flashing lights and many two and three story sized buildings. Your eyes also took note of what seemed to be raindrops hitting the windows.
>The sky was dark and the clouds were rolling, soft spits of thunder in the distance giving such a decent feel to your day, you couldn't help but stretch.
>HISSSSSS... The air brakes had kicked in on the train as it stopped right beside a platform, and there were ponies waiting outside. It seemed to function almost like Earth, but replace ignorant people with what seemed to be somewhat aware and intelligent equines.
>As ponies flooded off the train, you took your departure last as you walked onto the wooden platform, seeing hanging lights but no roof as your metallic foot clanked against the surface of the wood.
>"Mister Anon!" A female voice called out as it drew your attention, and your eyes began to actively search. You looked upon the actively moving crowd until you saw one of the ponies, purple with wings and a horn. She was the second you had seen, the first being Celestia.
"Over here!" You said, raising your arm as you spoke with a shout.
>>
>Her eyes quickly shot to you as you began to walk to her, stepping around horses as you kept saying 'sorry' and 'excuse me' to each one you bumped, until you and the purple horse are face to face, with the exception of the height disadvantage.
>"Mister Anon," says the purple winged unicorn, "I'm Princess Twilight, Alicorn princess appointed to assist you in living, and to provide you with help from one of my friends to help you remain active in those metallic limb."
"Yeah, yeah," You mutter in reply as you can't help but look at your mechanical arm.
>You just really hope they didn't take your penis. You did NOT want to be a Eunuch and have to sit down to pee.
>"So tell me Anon, is there anything you wish to know before I show you to your new home?" Twilight asked as she turned around, spreading her wings in a stretch as your eyes began to stare at her, and your HUD was doing something you hadn't known.
>"Scanning..." A female Synth Voice had said in your mental state as her biological layout and anatomy was relayed, along with DNA, as you held up a hand.
"Hold on a second," You say, looking over the newly presented data. Your eyes moved in a way Twilight did not understand, but you had examined the data with interest.
>"Princess Twilight Sparkle, Fourth Alicorn Princess of Equestria. Bound in a decade ago, she has been dubbed the Princess of Friendship, and has been assisting with the development of technology in Equestria. The last Anon who had appeared was providing articles of technology from a place called "Earth," featuring Computers and Electronic Cars. She has taken over development to ensure it is only an electrical powered technological production that comes into play since it is the most effective and efficient way of providing power to such new technology. Schematics of classified technology have been drafted and approved by the princess, yielding to another form modernization."
"Whoa," You mutter in amazement.
"What?" Twilight asked in concern.
>>
Now I think I'll tkae a break from this morning writefagging to get some work done.
I'm just tired is all, guys. Let me get coffee and work and I'll be back.
>>
Bah, turns out no work to be done.
SO FUCK IT!
And I just realized I forgot to makes Twilight's last line a Greeny. Forgive me ;-;

"It says here there was an Anon before me, and they had you put in charge of technological progress." You mutter.
>"Oh yeah," she answers with a chuckle, "He was a worked at some motor company so he had access to a lot of technology, and ended up giving us schematics and such. So far, it's a smooth ride."
>You simply nod as Twilight smiles in a cute way.
"Shall we get this over with?"
>"Yes, I was just about to ask." Twilight replies as she begins to walk. The rain dies down to nothing but a few drops, but there's still a good bit of wind. As you two keep walking, Twilight shouts up at something.
>"Hey Dash!" you can hear as you look up, seeing a rainbow trail as a blue spec starts to descend to the two of you.
>And within seconds, you and Twilight are face to face with a suited Dash.
>She had a skin tight suit, and it curved to her body flawlessly, as it was lined with a few blinking lights and lines of what seemed to be connection wires.
>"Yeah, Twilight?" She asked as she cracked her neck, examining you like a statue as she raises a brow. "Who's this friend of yours?"
>"Remember the letter Celestia wrote to me?" Twilight asks, and you had little information of what was going on.
>"Yeah, something about training a new Anon for his limbs?" She replies as she then takes a look at you, and actually takes note of the mechanical arm and foot. She notes your bland fashion of a white shirt and jeans.
>"Well, this is Anon, and you'll be meeting with him tonight to help him grow used to these limbs." Twilight said as your eyes went to her.
"So now I have a personal trainer for this?" You ask in worry as Dash flies up a few feet, meeting you face to face as you.
>"You have only the best flyer in Equestria and a good personal trainer, if I may add!" She sticks out her hoof, almost eager to shake. "Rainbow Dash is the name, flying is my game."
>>
>You stick your mechanical hand out and take her hoof, squeezing gently, or so you thought, until she reels in pain a bit.
>"Anon, let go, let go, let go!" she says as you reel your hand back, letting go as you stuck your human hand out and rub her hoof gently
"I'm so sorry Dash!" You say in fear as she chuckles nervously.
>"Nah, it's alright. I've had robot pegasus wings slam closed on this thing before." She says as you rub her hoof. She smiles, and pats your hand with her other hoof before removing her freshly squeezed hoof. "I'll be alright."
"Alright," You say, nervously rubbing your human arm with your mechanical arm as you remove your hand. "Shit," You thought to yourself, "I just hurt my personal trainer for these damn things, now things may just get 100% worse..."
>"Well, Dash, you know the open home down the street from Sugarcube Corner?" Twilight asks as you raise a brow.
"Sugarcube Corner? What's that?"
>"A snack place, for baked goods," Dash explains. "One of our friends, Pinkie Pie, works there. She owns the place now."
"Oh, so I'm going to be living with the temptation of growing fat."
>"Oh Anon, hush. If you have good self control, you'll live." Twilight chimes in.
"If you insist." You reply as Dash looks at her untouched hoof, which you just realized had a small watch on it.
>"What's say I go on ahead and meet with him at Eight o Clock tonight then?" Dash says as Twilight looks at you.
"I don't see why not," you answer as Twilight nods.
>"Alright, it's settled, you'll be meeting with Dash at Eight tonight. As for you, Anon, I'll be showing you to your home now."
>You merely nod, feeling like you were in some sort of bicycle and you were just a third wheel. And as you nodded, Dash had already taken off, flying high in the sky as she took her leave.
>>
>As the moment had passed, you and Twilight had already made it to the town square, seeing so many buildings housing so many fancy lights and light poles showing bright bulbs since you could easily see the reflection of diodes in the lamps.
>Taking a turn, you proceed by a building that looks like a candy house out of a story book.
>"That, Anon, is the Sugarcube Corner." Twilight said as your eyes looked to the building.
"It sure gives me diabetes just looking at it," You say as your stomach growls, signalling hunger in hurls and swirls of stomach acid as it tries to find something to digest. Nothing was found.
>Beep, your HUD displays a message. "You're hungry, stomach activity high. Please ingest edible materials soon." Well since it asked so nicely, you decided why the fuck not.
"Mind if I ask you to grab me a bite to eat here?" You ask as Twilight chuckles at the sound of your stomach grumbling.
>"I don't mind, just give me a second and I'll be right back." Twilight says as you sit on the sidewalk of the street, sighing. What the hell had happened, you only knew a fraction of. What was going to happen, you didn't know. You just knew you were here, and that you had another obstacle to overcome yet again in life.
>"Anon!" Twilight said as the door opened and she held a small bag with her magic.
"Huh? Yeah?" You say, snapping out of your thoughts as your eyes went to meet hers as you slowly took the bag from her magic grip.
>"Anon, are you alright?" Twilight asks as you open the bag and pull out a cookie.
"Yeah, just thinking." You reply as you break the cookie in half, offering it to Twilight.
>"Oh thank you!" She replies happily as you take a bite out of your half, and she takes the other with her hoof, biting into it gently.
"Twilight," You ask, looking at your non-biological arm.
>"Yeah?" She replies.
"Do I look like a monster to you?"
Gonna continue later because work.
>>
>"No Anon, what makes you think that?" Twilight says as she coughs, almost choking on a bite of her cookie but swallows.
"Look at me Twilight, I mean, I was completely human once. I was a whole person and now I'm some cybernetic freak. I mean, how will I return to my home like this?"
>"Anon, I'm sorry to hear that, but you've gotta think about the positives. I mean, you're alive, after all."
"Alive for what?" You ask as you finish the last bits of your cookie. "Fate doesn't just put me in some situation like that only to send me to live somewhere else."
>"Maybe this is the start of a new life?"
"Maybe," You mutter as you stand up, looking at the clouded skies as the sun seems to set off in the distance, it's last shimmering light giving the horizon's clouds a beautiful tone.
>"Let's get you home, Anon." Twilight says, finishing her cookie as she began to trot down the street again, with you to follow as your human and mechanical foot walk in conjunction.
>As soon as you arrive, Twilight opens the door to an empty home, as a small recliner, TV, and fridge, along with sink and oven sit upon the main room. This was obviously a house built for one.
>"Sorry it isn't much Anon," She said as you walked inside, parking on the recliner with a sigh. The lights turned on as you looked beside the chair. There was a table with a mounted lamp, and a remote.
"I'll live with it," You say as Twilight sighs.
>"Well, Dash should be here in an hour or so, so please try and smile for her, if not anything, for me?" You could only nod as you sat down under the light, holding the remote control to the TV as Twilight sighed. "I'll be back tomorrow," she muttered as you began to lean back in the chair, rubbing your mechanical arm once again.
>You just couldn't get over losing that feeling. You actually did miss your arm. But right now, you had to focus on getting better and straightening up. There wasn't any time for whining at the moment. So you decided to flip the TV on.
>>
>>25363569
I still don't know which arm got replaced
please let it be his nondominant, a man's gotta fap
>>
>"This just in," A reporter pony began as you saw a breaking news logo scrolling under the news banner. You hadn't noticed, but Twilight left as a mare with red and violet mane colors and a white coat was speaking. "Canterlot Royal Guards have found and contained a total of five Changelings, adding to the number that has been growing over the past few months, which totals up to twenty-three. There will be more coming up shortly, at Six."
>"Changelings?" You whispered to yourself as you had no clue what that honestly was. You could only tell of Unicorns, Pegasi, and... Alicorns. Which sounded rediculous to begin with, but you didn't argue.
>Your body sat inactive for a good while, and you had been thinking about how you were going to adapt to such a new world. You had lost your count of time, almost hypnotized, as your eyes started to draw closed.
>That is until a knock came on your door.
>"Anon, it's Dash." A familiar female voice said as you rose up slowly, feeling your back crack as your body began to move after some time on your ass. You walk to the door and slowly open it, seeing the outside lights illuminate the street as your eyes meet with Dashes inadvertently.
"Yeah?" You ask, leaning on the threshold. Your right arm still felt placed on, but it was a phantom pain.
>"You feeling alright? Wanna come out and get used to those limbs yet?"

God, I can't continue a long story on 4chan. I might FimFiction it or Pastebin it.
Gah, I hate this feeling so much.
>>
File: mfw.png (310 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
310 KB, 480x480
Where have you been? >>25348644
>mfw thread returns
>>
>>25364057
What's the problem you're having with 4chan?
>>
File: aaaaaaa.gif (27 KB, 225x219) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.gif
27 KB, 225x219
>>25364319
Too little space causes me to rush to try and word everything properly.
Not having but so much space and a post at a time becomes massive pain.
Then, having to change wording gets to interfere.
Bam, story starts to fall due to past mistakes and recorrections, thus kablooeying my story.
I think that's like some of the popular, unifinished FimFiction stories that go on Haitus.
Oh god.
I'm a fag now.
>>
>>25364319
Not him, but 4chan is a pretty shitty place to write, you have to divvy up text in multiple posts and it really breaks the flow when writing
Then if you try to type it all out in a .txt, copypasting everything just becomes a boring chore
post queuing when, Nipponese information salesman moot
>>
>>25359151
>we don't want Nova Rohan to become Sweden or Germany
Hue
>>
>>25364058
we've been here the whole time...this..would be like the 11th? edition of the thread. i lost track about 3 weeks ago
>>
I think I may drawfag on that image that that unfinished story put in my head. An anon having a mechanical arm. It's so good looking to me.

>Gotta do it.
>>
>>
>>25364388
ikr, before it was 4k chars at least, with 2k its simply so little for greens...
>>
>>25364388
Oh christ. That pic reminded me of the sad fact that I have a folder named "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" that is dedicated to that face.
>>
>>25369780
can I get the template so I can slap it on nonhorse faces and use on other boards
>>
File: Well Fuck You Too.png (263 KB, 345x647) Image search: [Google]
Well Fuck You Too.png
263 KB, 345x647
>>25369780
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (156 KB, 551x443) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
156 KB, 551x443
>>25369808
It seems that is the only one I don't have...
>>
File: BAAAAAAAAAASE.png (15 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
BAAAAAAAAAASE.png
15 KB, 300x278
>>25369808
Here you go. For future reference it is called "sweetie belle derelle"
>>
>>25369894
Thanks
>go to save it in horse folder
>find out I already have a folder called "Thread Derelled"
Luckily I didn't have the template or I would have felt foolish
>>
p.8 bump
>>
>>25358994
>for a modic price
>modic
I think the word you're looking for here is 'modest'.
>>
if I could just take control of that mech and end the pathetic lives of those ponies

The world would become a better place
>>
>>25371088
I can accept that course of action, so long as it's to:
liberate the land for MURICAN Oil
create new German Lebensraum
or make it so that AWL UF ROME WIRL BE UHMASED AHT SUCH UH VICTRY
>>
p.9 bump
>>
So Anon makes Equestria advanced.
But can he modernize it before Trump makes the Griffin Kingdom great again?
>>
File: 135092925928[1].jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
135092925928[1].jpg
32 KB, 600x338
>>
>>25369835
Could you upload all those faces somewhere?
>>
>>25364057
Ok, I am confused. Where is the start?
>>
>>25374881

this is the start
>>25356557
>>
File: good.jpg (43 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
43 KB, 398x500
>>25359151
thanks, will be waiting for more
>>
>>25348644
Ponhalanthropus!
Such a lust for Parties! WHOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>9
>>
tempted to restart writing, but I don't want to disappoint if I lose my drive again.
>>
>>25376831
At first I thought you were having computer problems and meant hard drive and had typed up a fucking essay of advice
>>
>>25376885
on a related note, my copy of Win 10 crapped out a week or so ago. restoring it didn't work, and I couldn't find the key because it was an upgrade from Win 7. Had to nuke it all and use a new key I know a guy I back up my stuff to a separate non-boot disk, so all my data was safe.
>>
>>25374732
Sure. I have to go out, but I'll make a dropbox or imgur or something this afternoon.
>>
>8
>>
>9
>>
File: mfw this ep.gif (115 KB, 767x699) Image search: [Google]
mfw this ep.gif
115 KB, 767x699
Welp just watched the new ep and that s pretty much how my story was going to go withouth Discord in it though, Twilight would end up staying inside way too much trying to uncover and remake anon's tech with magic then end up losing her friends pre-s1e1 Twilight style, Moondancer's ep was another ep that came to mind and almost made me drop it before even starting since the episode lesson, but even so decided to go on at the time, she d lose all her friends but Pinkie, who would be 'trying' to keep contact and being somewhat annoying to her, on the end Pinkie would convince Twilight of what she lost and reunite everyone in anon's City mixing both science based and magic based tech with a party
Anyway I dont really want to be a copy of that episode with an added tech conflict instead of Discord so i ll be dropping the green...since i also dont want to change the lore mid-story

tl;dr canon kills headcanons...and greens

Sorry if anyone was actually looking foward to it and i ll be on my box of shame for not delivering
>>
>>25374732
>>25378353
I got back earlier than expected. Have AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's

http://imgur.com/a/nvAs7
>>
>>25380984
That's a bummer. I really liked your story
>>
File: Best waifu.png (1 MB, 1600x1283) Image search: [Google]
Best waifu.png
1 MB, 1600x1283
>tfw no cyborg pony waifu
>>
>>25380984
Just disregard canon do whatever you want.
>>
>>25380984
Do as >>25384272
This thread already breaks canon, they have electricity based on the lamp and shit from the episode where Skittlecunt became an egghead, MMDW showed that building and hydroelectric dam, and any bit of Manehattan blows a hole in most of the stories
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>25384534
Manehattan breaks the show's canon in general. They're on record saying they didn't want any tech past year 1900, yet buildings that tall wouldn't exist for a few more decades.
>>
P10 save
>>
File: 1421270056807[1].jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1421270056807[1].jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>
>>25384272
>>25384534
>>25386258
I was already planning on making it a pre-s5 green since it would deal with Moondancer's episode but then again Twilight would end up learning the same lesson on this story on s5 soo, yea...my OCD aint having none of that and i wanted to make it as canonical as possible to begin with so just going full AU wont cut it

Anyway i cant wait to see what the other write's have in store, have a bump
>>
>>25389390
what he said
>>
>9
>>
>>25389390
This
>>
Bumpan for more LP
>>
>>25392547
i too will bump for LP
>>
>>25395364
we all bump for LP
>>
Sorry I've been busy the last week or so. Not that it matters, since while I have the outline done for the story I haven't had the inspiration to write, so I guess if there ever was a time to be busy it's now. At least the thread is alive with other glorious writefags.

Also bump.
>>
Bümpo
>>
Bumping to re-ressurect LP
>>
File: 1scxzb[1].jpg (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1scxzb[1].jpg
29 KB, 500x281
>>
>tfw no more AP
>>
>>25402441
That image would be greatly improved if it were a gif.
>>
>>25403165
>inb4 SameImage.gif
>>
bump us out of these dark times.
>>
>>25392547
>>25395364
>>25395364
What LP?
>>
File: linkin-park-logo.jpg (19 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
linkin-park-logo.jpg
19 KB, 500x400
>>25404931
Obviously
>>
bamp
>>
>>25388768

Then fuck off from writing any green or fanfiction.

You WILL NOT thrive here.

Your kind does not fit in a fandom where content is updated on a near regular basic.

I would advice you move on to write something not related to this fandom if you wish for stability. You won't find it here.
>>
>>25409571
>this general
>updated on a near regular basis
The last two threads have just been bump-a-thons
>>
>>25409571
Bet you never went to fimfiction to see great stories from back on 2011 still being updated once each 2 or 3 months, even long greens from /mlp/ often take ages to finish...when they actually get finished that is

Now if you want a writer, no matter the kind of writer, to keep writing even when he doesnt want to, then you re the one who needs to leave since you probably dont care about quality at all and just want to get spoon feed more ponies

I started doing it for fun and i plan on keeping that way whenever a idea pops up my head like this one

Anyway i prefeer if we keep being a bump general with good stories now and then than only have arguments between bumps and drive the writers away, so this will be the last time i ll be answering to this matter
>>
P9b
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>8
>>
HOLY FUCK
This thread wasn't alive in this week or I couldn't find it
Damn I don't remember the name of the writefag with the moondancer and anon in badlands pastebin.
>>
>>25413458
You're thinking of LP
>>
Bamump
>>
Bamp
>>
>10
>>
File: 1437786122678.jpg (161 KB, 1419x1225) Image search: [Google]
1437786122678.jpg
161 KB, 1419x1225
I think it's time to let this go. Pic heavily related.

>>
i dont want to let go
>>
>>25418183
>let go of plush
>plush fell on the ground
>never returned to my arms
>enslave the plush and brutally rape it
Fuck your advice
>>
>>25419381
It's a metaphor.
>>
>10
>>
Its dead jim
>>
>Distracted by planet update for Space Engineers
>Aliens added
I want to mod Equestria in as a planet. The only issue would be replacing the aliens with ponies; the only AI in the game is enemy type so they'd all try to kill you.

also bump
>>
>"Jim, this post has suffered extreme heart flutter, and not even a few drop of Cordrazine that I can prepare for this will fix it."
>"Bones, you better not be-"
>"Jim, don't push it. It's dying, just like the USS Constellation was when we encountered that doomsday machine. It won't be long, and we can only let it live out the last bumps and shitposts of it's life."
>And with that last remark, Kirk bent over his computer slowly as he smashed his hand on the keyboard.
>"Damn it bones," Kirk muttered, "I can't believe this interesting thread is dying."
>However, Bones took another look at the pages, spotting it's position with every new update.
>"It's dead, Jim. It'll just be a matter of time before it's lost forever... I'm sorry."
>>
Still alive, still working on papers, i will write and post this saturday, i'm starting feeling like leaving the ride. I'm now an engineer withour title, but i can find ways to drop put this train. Like work or live or just the episode turned to be boring.
I'll keep my hopes up, and wait for something.
That Pinkie epidode with the jacks was the last that i watched, and the 100th was the only that i watched on stream, very funny.
>>
will this die?
>>
>>25426417
It will die when Paris mans up and deploys its military
>>
>>25423685
i will keep this alive until you begin again on saturday. it'd be a waste to have you write for our sake, then we just give up on you. if anything, it'll be a final hurrah for the general.
>>
>>25427568
this, thou i can see this becoming another 'war on equestria general', where from time to time it shows up again and the ol' writers come back to keep writing for a while before disappearing again

And no, we re not merging into AiE
>>
>>25427186
>>
>10
>>
Bumpin' off 8 for the fag up yonder ways^
>>
>8
>>
>>25364032
Hey, that would be a good way for him to learn how to modulate his super-strength through trial and error.

He'll learn quick, that's for sure.
>>
>>25382584
You're welcome over in amputee pony thread, where cyborgs and augments are as enjoyed as peg-legs and wheelchairs.
>>
page 7 is not heaven
>>
>>25435800
At least bump with content guys
>>
>You are Anonymous, the human human againg.
>And you are kind of stressfull.
>Yesterday, filled with determination, you started to desing your first proyect >here in equestria.
>You are not sure you want to continue.
>But if this gives you something you can start of, then you can continue your >working on fixing it.
>But lets start with something kind of easy.
>With the time you have been here, you saw some similarities with your world.
>Most likely the physich of this world will spring and nip up your butt and then >your whole body.
>that's what you thought would happen.
>But surprisely everything is mostlikely the same.
>With very little changes here and there.
>But that no all.
>You helped yourself with some books from Twilight, you know what to chose.
>Some Chemistry, medicine, poisons, geology, metals and lots and lots of manuals.
>Most likely, "Potion making like you where in first day school" for chemestry.
>"Chesty cough, itchy and twichy tail and hoovesies, rumblies in the tumblies and more" for medicine.
>"What to do when you drink that liquid your mom told you no to, or eat that weird mushroom from your backyard" for posions.
>Is this a Rock or a Gem?" for geology.
>And last but not least.
>Is this a Rock or a Gem II, the vengance of the Metals" for metals.
>What the fuck with the names.
>You wanted something related as the physics of this world.
>The most you found was alchemy, that mostly was a hind in physics and chemistry with potion making.
>This will have to do...
>FOR NOW!
>>
>>25436631

>You are filled with determination, but you not save your fields, that's for pussies, and being the prime LOLFGTMLGMLP that you are compeled to do something.
>Maybe continue do draw your desings.
>More tools, more storages, more movility.
>The stability is needed.
>But more the adaptability.
>But it is more necessary backwards compatibility.
>Something you have seen in your world but you can still mimic with the tools and materials of this world.
>And most of all, it's gonna be sturdy, because this is going to the farms.
>Most likely the farm you have been working for.
>If this works fine in your lab with everything you have to test it with, then you have the Applefarm, Sweet Apple Acres's first water purifier and manual water pump.
>This is gonna be a long week, but if you make it, all will be worth.

>You are in your bed, very comfy and warm, just like you like to be.
>You are Spike the dragon, and you are waking up from a very good dream.
>You strech and get out of your very warm bed and get ready to start your day.
>You shower and brush your teeth and go to the dinner, just to find Anon.
>He has like all the breakfast, his bowl of cold oats and milk, his coffee mug, and his glass of orange juice.
>This never had changed since you meet him.´
>And like every wednesday, there is pancakes, syrup, berries and on the table.
>You walk to the table and sit with Anon.
>"Good morning sleepy sheepy."
>Says Anon while rubbing you head.
>His hands are as always smooth and feel good on your head.
>"Hey Anon, good morning too"
>"Yeah, good resting? i would say so, i tried to wake you up but you where out like a log"
"Yes, i had a good time sleeping."
>"That's good to hear"
>Says the human has he grabs his mug and take a sip.
>>
>"That reminds me. Twilight told me that your practice with here starts at 3 pm, so we have the whole morning and half afternoon to do what we want!"
>"But that's just give us one hour, in that time, we only can read the powerponies brand new two worlds tea time extravaganza in that time, there is not enough time."
>"that's what I thought you'd say"
>"So I went ahead and finish cleaning, leaving us only the easiest to work simultaneously and finish faster."
>"You mean?"
>"Yes, all that is left is scroll ordering."
>Yes!
>The only task that is even more faster with Anon.
>There are like, alot of scrolls around the house.
>"Ok Anon, just let me finish my breakfast and we can go at it."
>"mmhm..."

>You are Anonymous, the only human in pastelHorseland.
>And you want to sleep, but even with you deprived sleep body, you can do alot of things.
>You can still consume your joe, but always with responsability.
>Witch you didn't have.
>At least with you own body.
>You still feel your brain brainning.
>You can't work at day, you work with your friends and deal with fuckers in the day and study in the night.
>The first year in equestria you learn how to read and write.
>Twilight made sure to teach you how to, she and her checklist and test and reports about books that she have you.
>God, how you hated her ways.
>But you knew that was worth it.
>She told you you were her 5th student.
>Who does any of they tolerate her?.
>She was always up you ass.
>But fuck it.
>Thanks to that now you can do almost everything that anypony can do.
>Except eating hay.
>>
>>25436669

>A lot of fiber, but not you style.
>Who the fuck can eat hay anyways.
>This little horses can , but you?
>NU UH, not in your backyard.
>And it's pretty hard.
>What were you talking about?.
>Yeah, your project.
>You are making it in the old barn that Applejack is not using for the season.
>You are making it with alot of care and strenght.
>All the chemical filtes are good to go, you checked with a lot of ponies.
>None of them got problems, you made sure of that.
>No one is getting poison or sick with this.
>Not near the future and not in the far away future.
>not even in the slightless.
>But to make this posible, you need to test it in the real world.
>You need help.
>You need somepony.
>Help from not just anypony.
>Help, you now you need someone.
>But who.
>Who could help you with this without making a fuzz.
>You will cross that bridge-
>"ANON, WATCH OUT!"
>What?
>>
>>25436681

"The papers to take this big guy out are done."
>Stable Sight and another patient is completely cured.
>You've always liked see them leave the hospital, to continue their lives.
>Today was a particularly quiet day, several hospital patients went quite well.
>Pediatrics rounds out stable and all future mothers and fillies are in excellent condition.
>The emergency room is empty but always functional
>Here are your friends and your nurse ready for emergencies.
>"Good to see you among the living Stable, and are coming in today?"
>"The 10 stab strength to strength, and ready to sail."
>"That's good, we're good here, even a little boring"
>"Do not say that Doctor Silver Point is unlucky"
>RedHeart emfermera while filling the paper he says.
>"In times like this it is necessary to advance while others found time and finds emergencies"
>"That can wait for a nap, permission to take lunch."
>Silver Point has always been so, leaving the hard work and then go to Domir, I think it is not realized that his tablet mark 4 days starting today.
>This is going to be fun.
"It's noon, I go for a coffee and return."
>"AID, EMERGENCY PLEASE!"
>Coffee can wait.
>You ran out to see Brother? / Son? baby dragon princess dragging a monkey in a suit.
>"Help please Anon had an accident and need help"
>"I told Spike, I'm fine, let alone the poor pony, also not so ugly my wound, right?"
>It is the alien of the town, Anonymous the hyoomann, as you've seen before.
"I do not think you need a lot of help Oh my god, that's a lot of blood!"
a swath of blood is shed from the head, covering the right eye Anonymous.
>"I don't think so, right doctor?, just to clean my blood and all good, right?"
>You look at him and a drop of blood falls on the dragon's head.
>"Right?"
>>
>>25437187
Boop
>>
>>
>>
>>25426417
>>25427568
>>25427779
If this does die for good, we will have to merge with AiE, but only as a last resort. Maybe we can meet up there to arrange the time to reboot this general.
>>
File: blood+-+glados+mlp.jpg (63 KB, 680x515) Image search: [Google]
blood+-+glados+mlp.jpg
63 KB, 680x515
>>
File: GLaDOS.png (699 KB, 752x1000) Image search: [Google]
GLaDOS.png
699 KB, 752x1000
>>25441067
>>
>>25441099
>>
>>25441099
yay, the daughter of one of my anons!
she recorded his daddy having sexy times with apple hoers.
>>
Bamp
>>
LP? Ecanon? Where are you?
>>
>>
File: medium.png (74 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
74 KB, 800x587
>>
File: medium.png (243 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
243 KB, 800x450
>>
>>25446629
>that received view of science

MY BOY KUHN'S GOT SOME WORDS FOR YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>25434556
>>25364032
Meh.
After breaking wrist in my dominant arm, it didnt took much time or effort to master using my other hand.
>>
File: medium.jpg (205 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
205 KB, 800x546
>>
>>
>>
>9
>>
File: Local mare ruins everything.png (104 KB, 650x348) Image search: [Google]
Local mare ruins everything.png
104 KB, 650x348
>>25359151

>"Is everything okay Anon?"
"Huh? Yeah...don't worry about it."
>Moondancer looks at you in a concerned way.
>"You miss your world don’t you?”
“My world? Not very much I guess. I’m happy to be here, even if Twilight just summoned me here by accident.”
>”Oh right, how did that happen anyways? She only told me that she summoned you like that, but she never told me why she was doing that sort of advanced magic.”
“Apparently, she was trying to summon a boy she met once in my world. Strange isn’t it?”
>”A boy from your world?”
“Yeah…his name was Flash or something like that, I don’t really remember.”
>”Huh? And what happened afterwards?”
”Well, we were both scared of each other. Especially me…who has never seen a creature like her before.”
>”Perfectly understandable.”
”Three hours of many explanations later she told me how her experiment failed. I was so furious at her, and I ordered her to send me back to Earth.”
>”But she couldn’t…”
“Indeed. There was a huge mirror in her castle that also served as a portal between our worlds. The spell was so powerful Twilight couldn’t control her magic and the mirror broke down and so did the portal.”
>”Couldn’t Twilight get that Flash person through the portal by crossing it?”
“According to her, your body changes when you walk straight into the portal, if I had walked through it I would’ve transformed into a pony, and if she walked into it she would’ve changed into a woman. She has done it before, but she wanted the boy from my world to stay as a human, not as a pony.”
>Moondancer tries to make sense of Twilight’s actions.
>”I can’t believe what she did. What if the boy didn’t want to come here in the first place?”
“I didn’t…trust me. But now that I’m stuck here, I think this place is pretty cool. Twilight was very attentive with me during the first year of my ‘forced’ stay in Ponyville.”
>”Really?”
“Yeah, she always apologized to me for days. ‘Sorry Anon! I’m so sorry, blah blah…you know.”
>Moondancer giggles.
>>
File: Captura.png (346 KB, 509x377) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
346 KB, 509x377
>>25451973

“Then she introduced me to Ponyville’s citizens and to her friends and asked them to be nice at me, only her friends listened to her. The rest of the town feared me.”
>”Sounds like you had a rough time.”
“Yes Moony, it was awful. And it started to get more annoying each time Twilight and I had discussions about many subjects.”
>”About what subjects?”
“Magic, history of our worlds, science…you know. She never liked it whenever I mentioned the lack of the stuff I was used to, the most basic of all, electricity.”
>”Why’s that?”
“I guess she felt guilty each time I mentioned my world, because she couldn’t send me back there, and that I was happily living there.”
>Moondancer sighs.
>”I still can’t believe that a princess like her could do several mistakes, one of them was kicking you out of her castle and ordering you to make a town in a fit of rage.”
“Eh, I don’t mind. I bet she’s still angry at the fact that our town is doing well. Unlike her, we both know how to deal with problems.”
>Moondancer agrees with you.
>”Yeah, you’re right Anon. You know what? I think we should resume our shopping. The more things we can get for our town the better!”
“That’s the spirit Moony!”
>>
Alright more LP!
>>
File: 1096.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1096.gif
1 MB, 250x230
>>25439250
>generic steampunk cosplay attire
>no sense of authenticity, functionality or common sense on its design.
>>
>>25452000
well this is a pleasent surprise to see
>>
>>25453222
Here's how it goes, anon.

If you can, you draw.
If you can't, you make tutorials on drawing.
If you can't do that, you draw steampunk.
>>
>>25453222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCuE5rHbPA
>>
File: good2.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
good2.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>25451973
>>25452000

nice
>>
>>
>>25452000
LP's back? Woo hoo!
Now if only Ecanon could do the same.
>>
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 257x196
>>
>>
File: 823b7345d5ace7fe0d56e58250ff4a8d.png (778 KB, 1024x1751) Image search: [Google]
823b7345d5ace7fe0d56e58250ff4a8d.png
778 KB, 1024x1751
>>
>9
>>
Boop
>>
p.9 bump
>>
File: full[1].png (454 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
full[1].png
454 KB, 1200x900
bump
>>
File: 1418666701683.jpg (299 KB, 1345x2089) Image search: [Google]
1418666701683.jpg
299 KB, 1345x2089
>>
>>
File: 1447873457045.jpg (56 KB, 982x666) Image search: [Google]
1447873457045.jpg
56 KB, 982x666
Does Nova Rohan has a flag yet? I propose this one.
>>
>>
>>25475903
I never asked for this bump
>>
File: 1444276041496.png (692 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444276041496.png
692 KB, 1280x720
Dead thread without LP
>>
>>
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25348644
Is Ecanon kill?
>>
>9
>>
File: large.png (1 MB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1280x853
>>
File: large (1).png (584 KB, 662x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
584 KB, 662x1024
>>
>>
>>
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
If it wasn't for LP's recent post, I'd let this thread die already.
>>
File: large (1).png (587 KB, 752x1000) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
587 KB, 752x1000
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>last post was Sunday
>it was only two little posts
Face it, its over, just let it die.
>>
>>25493877
Dubs confirm, bump general is ded
>>
>>25493877
>>25493933
Additional dubs reconfirm dead thread.
So are we merging with Anon in Equestria?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1100x1380
>>25494199
Wow. But we can salvage it, if we believe. We just need more writefags.
>>
>>25494199
they probably wouldnt mind as long as the writers can take brutal criticism and/or not being responded to at all from time to time
>>
rip this thread.
>>
fucking died inside, ok dudes, the guy has the point, set and match. And if it's needed, i'll move to AiE.
This was a good ride to be shared with the other, even with the funder of this threat LP and his predecetor ZZZZZZZZZ-senpai.

This was a good ride if when i get back is over, but when live is in the way, there is nothing to stop it.

Escuse me, i gotta go to work, see ya all later.
>>
>>25496111
Anão just let it go...nice trips thou
>>
I enjoyed
>>
I believe we can resurrect this thread!
>>
I propose that from now on all writefags post both here and in AiE. I believe this is a fair compromise.
>>
>>25494199
we've stated multiple times in multiple threads, we are not mergring with AiE.
>>25494449
Funny you say that because not to long ago (last thread and the thread before) im sure we had the third most active writefags of every thread on this board.
>>
Cyyyyyboooorg
>>
File: 1447932545249.jpg (94 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1447932545249.jpg
94 KB, 700x393
Well, >>25500608 , I was the one who was writing near the beginning. Cybernetic Anon. But this site has some horrible text limits, and it bugged me beyond my comprehension. I mean, I could try again, but who knows how bad it'd end up this go round. You saw how bad it got.
>>
>>25500773
Gotta remain anonymous because namefags aren't taken so well anymore.
>>
>>25500778
Even writefags?
>>
>>25500773
Please try agin
>>
>>25500711
the applebot is working
>>
Thanks for the bumps admirers, but for the foreseeable future I'm not continuing the story. Just no inspiration (though I do know where I'm going to go with the story).

>>25481540

No, but I am taking a hiatus.
>>
>>25510236
pretty sure that just leaves the occasional LP update for green for the foreseeable future. Unless any other writefags want to join in.
>>
>>25500608
Am i one of them??? :')
>>
the last green is 6 day old...
>>
File: telerik_edited_image(25).jpg (181 KB, 696x591) Image search: [Google]
telerik_edited_image(25).jpg
181 KB, 696x591
>>25348644
Everything is dead.
>>
>>25508713
>>
fuck it's dead
>>
File: large[1].png (169 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
169 KB, 1024x1024
>>25452000

>You keep walking next to Moondancer.
>Her cheerful spirit makes you feel better in no time.
>You remember how much of a shut-in grumpy pony she used to be.
>You've learned many things about her, and she has learned many things about yourself as well.
>The last person, or rather pony, who had a good relationship with you was...Twilight.
>You don't know what happened between the two of you.
>Why did she have to change all of a sudden?
>You know she can't control herself when she's angry.
>But at the same time she seemed, frustrated.
>Frustrated at the fact she couldn't take you to Earth
>Then it hits you...
>She wasn't angry at you!
>She was just angry with herself, and you were a daily reminder of her failed experiment.
>That she took you out of your home world and took your family, friends and life away from you.
>You were mad at her at first, but then you kind of got sad whenever you heard her cry in the middle of the night.
>One day, you forgave her, and then you started to be more open about your feelings.
>("It's not so bad here you know? Don't be so hard on yourself,") you said just to cheer her up.
>She was doubtful about your feelings at first, but you reassured you were fine...even when you weren't.
>You let out a sigh and play with Moondancer's mane for a bit.
>At least this pony cares for you no matter what.
>"Hee hee, easy there now Anon. Canterlot ponies aren't very open about interspecies dating..."
"They aren't? Huh, that's weird. I thought you ponies didn't have any problems about those subjects."
>"Why? Were things different in your world?"
"Um. They were complicated...I don't want to go into details Moony, I have the feeling that if I say too much you'll end up hating me and my world."
>Moondancer gasps.
>"I certainly would never do that Anon!"
>Moondancer pulls you closer to her with her magic.
>"In fact, I don't care what Canterlotians think. As long as we are together nothing bad will happen to us or to our friends!"
>>
>>25523213
>As long as we are together nothing bad will happen to us or to our friends!
Shit, she had to go ahead and jinx it.
>>
>>25523213
awww yiss
>>
>>25523213
woohoo an LP update
>>
File: large[1].png (1 MB, 900x927) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
1 MB, 900x927
>>25523213

"Aww Moony, can I have a kiss?"
>"Of course you can big guy," Moondancer smirks and pulls your shirt down to her level so your face can meet hers.
>She closes her eyes and gives you a sweet kiss on your lips.
>"Eugh! How disgusting!" A mare calls from behind.
>You flip off that cunt and enjoy Moondancer's kiss. Of course, the mare didn't understand your gesture.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsoLYWTzqSY
>Hours later, you and Moondancer arrive to her old home. She opens the door and the four of you get inside,
>"Ah, home once again. I can't believe we're here once again Anon...a lot of time has passed by."
"I know Moony."
>"So, you two used to live here?" Lemon Pie asks.
>"Yup, we spent a year working on many things and learning stuff from each other. Anon taught me many things about electricity and stuff. Ah, good times."
"Yeah. We've been working so hard since we left Canterlot almost a year ago. Isn't that right Moony?"
>She nods.
>"So far so good. Many of Anon's ideas became reality in no time. Those pumps do wonders! Maybe pegasi won't need to make tornados of water for Cloudsdale to use in the near future!"
>The pegasi let out relieved sighs.
>"Thank goodness, I hated doing that back in my hometown," Lemon Pie says.
>Twilight told you about those tornados once, and how Fluttershy helped Rainbow Dash when things looked pretty grim.
>It's kind of funny that even with her weak wingpower played an important role that day according to Twilight.
>"We should go to sleep. We'll buy other things in the morning and then we'll return to Nova Rohan. The ponies and the dogs must be wondering what's taking us so long."
"Moony's right. you two need to rest up a bit. It'll be a new day tomorrow."
>"That's right, where should we sleep Moondancer?"
>"This house has two bedrooms. If you two don't mind sharing a bed-"
>"No problem at all Moondancer!" They both say at the same time.
>They're right.
>You don't mind sharing the same bed with Moondancer either.
>Unf.
>>
>>25523417
;_;
Is it Christmas aready?
>>
>>25523213
>>25523417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXHRR5zAdz0
>>
>>25525116
>>
File: large (2).png (1 MB, 976x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
1 MB, 976x1024
>>
>>25523417
you know what to do.
>>
File: telerik_edited_image(27).jpg (171 KB, 682x623) Image search: [Google]
telerik_edited_image(27).jpg
171 KB, 682x623
>>25518737
>>
>>
B U M P
>>
>>25538425
your move
>>
>>25348796
>http://pastebin.com/XLsZ3Xzp

I feel like the grammar imploded on itself near the end.
>>
>>25436695
>>RedHeart emfermera while filling the paper he says.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!

>You ran out to see Brother? / Son? baby dragon princess dragging a monkey in a suit.

You wut m8
>>
page 9 bump
>>
File: large.png (490 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
490 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>
I'm voting for the next thread to be "Content Free Edition."
>>
>>25523768

Ecanon is required for Christmas.
>>
>>25551863
what is going on?
I've been lurking on /mlp/ and i've found this kind of comments all around it.

also bump of return of the engineer.
>>
>10
>>
File: large.jpg (394 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
394 KB, 1280x828
>>
>10
>>
>>25552078
Might have something to do with the next episode, although I deliberately avoid spoilers, so I don''t actually know anything about the next episode.
>>
>>25555752
>filename
Large is fucking right!
What the hell has Sunset been eating?!
>>
>>25559086
kek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.