[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah /mlp/ it's been awhile. I have missed thee. Please, tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: full(1).png (426 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
full(1).png
426 KB, 680x486
Ah /mlp/ it's been awhile. I have missed thee. Please, tell me, how have you enjoyed season 6?
Also why the fuck is there a summer hiatus? I had just gotten used to weekly MLP, I had more free time on my hands, and then, BAM! Hiatus.
So far, Starlight Glimmer > Sunset Shimmer > Original Book Horse.
>>
>pink shimmer
>>
Zephyr Breeze is a fucking cunt
>>
>>27805512
I hate her new manestyle.

I hate on how they gave her a weak Freudian excuse and not a stronger one or some other event that would make her develop her beliefs back in S5.

I hate on how they reformed her, and not kept her a villain.

I hate on how her character in S6 so far still feels like Sunset Shimmer in RR and FG. I know there's some slight differences, and the show staff have said she's not a substitute for Shimmer, but I still feel like she's not her own character still.

I hate their usage of referencing her past for comedy. It's stale and unfunny imo.

I hate Josh Haber.

Did I forget to mention I hate her new manestyle?
>>
File: nInVlZU.jpg (138 KB, 824x1372) Image search: [Google]
nInVlZU.jpg
138 KB, 824x1372
Who misses M.A Larsen?
>>
File: 1429315820642.jpg (43 KB, 494x366) Image search: [Google]
1429315820642.jpg
43 KB, 494x366
>>27805512
>Starlight Glimmer > Sunset Shimmer > Original Book Horse.
Wow, could you be any more wrong than this?
>>
>>27806082
Sunset Shimmer > Starlight Glimmer > Original Book Horse would be the quickest way EQGfag
>>
File: large.png (307 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
307 KB, 1024x1024
>>27805959
Pretty much this
>>27805512
Luckily, we don't have to worry about Starlight after this season; She's NOT a mane seventh, that's just something idiots have jumped to a conclusion over.

She's like discord, a heavily featured secondary character for the season, and just like discord she'll fade back into the background as a less featured secondary character after this season.

She's not meant to be a seventh character and the staff have stated up front that she's not meant to be in any way shape or form a stand in for sunset shimmer and the two aren't connected.

Thank god she's leaving after this season because she's SHIT. Ironically though, I love sunburst. Best husbando. Too bad he's shackled to Starlight.
>>
File: 865981.png (437 KB, 1005x983) Image search: [Google]
865981.png
437 KB, 1005x983
>>27805959
>show staff have said she's not a substitute for Shimmer
Because the show is made by people who can't lie, right?

I didn't watch one minute of Season Sucks, and I could see them turning best pony into Shimmer 2.0 from lightyears away. All the comments on /mlp/ so far have only confirmed what was already an easy prediction. These hacks couldn't lie their way out of a paper bag.
>>
Only glimmer of hope I saw was when Starlight manipulated Spike in episode 1. Besides that, she's just another frequent background pony to me.
>>
The only good that's come of starlight glimmer is watching shimmerfags and glimmerfags fight.
Its freaking hilarious.
>>
>>27805512

I love s5 glimmer
Used to be waifu material
>>
>>27806050
we have nick in exchange

SR&R was him trying to copy Larson's style
>>
>>27806150
Honestly, I'm fucking glad Discord is fading away.

Enough is enough
>>
>>27805512
I wonder when she'll get her own episode again. The Hearthswarming episode was a step in the right direction, we need more of her like that
>>
>>27806733
still got dungeons and discords coming up
>>27806818
Not till the finale m8. she blew her wad early
>>
Fuck you faggots GlimGlam was and still is pure waifu material
>>
>>27807101
she's pure alright, pure shit.
>>
File: 1434602020400.jpg (36 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1434602020400.jpg
36 KB, 500x341
>>27806095
>Sunset Shimmer > Starlight Glimmer > Original Book Horse
>EQGfag
Wrong twice, the correct answer is
Original Book Horse > Sunset Shimmer > Starlight Glimmer
>>
There were a few great ones like Saddle Row Review and Hearthswarming Carol (if only for visuals/songs), and good ones like Gauntlet of Fire, No Second Prances, and Gift of Maud Pie, but the rest were really uninteresting or really shitty.
>>
>>27807157
Gift of Maud Pie was uninspired.
>>
Hearthswarming Carol bored me shitless
>>
>>27805864
And with top cunt so theyre a match in heaven
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.