[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ember thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 25
File: 1136915.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1136915.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
Lewd edition
Like every Ember thread

Previously: http://pastebin.com/3JuDQcWF
Continued from line 821:
>A little clumsily she explores your mouth, letting her forked tongue slide against your teeth until she reunites it with yours.
>Ember slides the tip of her tongue across the back of your muscle and you push it up against her to intensify the contact.
>Your tongues become intertwined, the narrow, long nature of Ember's tongue allowing her to tightly coil it around yours.
>Suddenly Ember pulls her tongue back, dragging you along to more neutral grounds.
>Eventually though Ember's tongue comes back into contact with you and once again she tightly coils around your tongue before retreating back into her own mouth.
>She repeats this process a couple of times, each time moving the point where your tongues meet a little further towards her side.
>You use the opportunity to get a feel for Ember's teeth with your tongue and find that they are a lot like your own, albeit somewhat bigger and pointier.
>Feeling bold you put one of your hands on Ember's butt and give it a light squeeze, eliciting a small gasp from the dragonness.
>For a moment she stops moving her tongue and you worry that you went too far.
>To your relief though she quickly resumes kissing you with renewed vigor and you put your free hand on Ember's back in response, gently rubbing the spot between her wings.
>You give Ember's rump another, more daring squeeze and you marvel at how firm it feels against your palm.
>Not only is Ember's butt extremely muscular, but also the scales covering it make it feel particularly tough.
>Slapping it would probably not do much aside from hurting your hands.
>Still, it has a certain plumpness to it that you just can't get enough of.
>>
>>27606032
>Ember meanwhile has also started to feel up your body, letting one of her claws travel down your still clothed chest.
>Once she reaches your waistline she snakes her claw under your shirt, gently caressing your bare skin as she moves back upwards.
>The way Ember touches you feels like electricity running down your spine and in a moment of passion you use both of your hands to grab her butt and pull her close, unintentionally pulling your mouths apart in the process.
>You open your eyes just in time to see Ember's tongue whiz back into her mouth.
>Ember seems to notice your gaze following her tongue and when you lock eyes with her she looks away embarrassed before resting her head on your shoulder.
>She still has her claw caressing you under your shirt though she has moved to drawing small circles on your back.
>With the way her body is pressed against yours there's no way she doesn't feel how hard you've gotten by now.

>You turn your head towards Ember and spot a small hole located behind one of her horns.
>After giving Ember's ear a small lick that you whisper to her:
"Would you like to ... go further?"
>The slow circles Ember's claw has been drawing on your back suddenly stop with a jerk.
>"F-further?"
>"Like mating?"
"Yeah."
>Ember pulls herself a little tighter against you before replying:
>"I guess I wouldn't mind if it's with you."
>You can't help but smile at Ember's indirect response.
>By her standards that's basically a love declaration.
>>
>>27606039
>You plant a series of kisses around the base of Ember's horn, slowly traveling to the front of her neck.
>To your surprise you find that the bright areas on Ember's front don't actually consist of hard scales like you thought they would.
>Instead you find that Ember's front is made up of skin far softer than you'd ever expected to find on a dragon.
>After one particularly long smooch you carefully bring your teeth to bear on Ember's neck, giving it a small nibble.
>With a surprised gasp Ember puts her claws on your shoulders and pushes you back.
>"What are you doing?"
>"This isn't how you mate."
>For a moment you were worried that you might have done something wrong but when you see the embarrassed look Ember is giving you you just smirk at her.
"Actually it is how I mate, at least when presented with such a beautiful, cute dragon such as yourself."
>If Ember wasn't already in full blush she'd probably be now.
>She's trying to respond, but all that comes out of her mouth is an intelligible dribble of words.

>With great care you lay Ember down on her back, using the opportunity to take off your shirt.
>When you pull it from your head you see Ember sheepishly lying under you, looking to the side with crossed arms.
"Oh?"
"I thought a dragon like you would be experienced with this sort of thing but perhaps I was mistaken."
>You feel like you're going a little far with your teasing but you just can't help it.
>"O-Of course I'm experienced."
>You feel the urge to poke her about that, but you should probably let up for now.
>Gently you take Ember's claw into your hand and start kissing it.
>Time to make it up to her.
>>
>>
how dead is her following now?
>>
>>27606882
Anon already dropped Ember for a different waifu now. Don't worry though this is a common thing.
>>
File: Ember.png (4 MB, 5100x6600) Image search: [Google]
Ember.png
4 MB, 5100x6600
>>
>>27606044
Holy shit, its still alive?

Thought you quit on us.
>>
>>27607516
As I've said like ten times:
I don't have a lot of free time at the moment but I will finish this story eventually.
>>
File: 1168582.png (31 KB, 1248x1088) Image search: [Google]
1168582.png
31 KB, 1248x1088
Would you?
>>
File: 3586256724.png (1 MB, 3000x4200) Image search: [Google]
3586256724.png
1 MB, 3000x4200
>>27610198
its her fetish
>>
>>27610198
Free her before she breaks those shitty ropes herself and kicks my ass? Yes, I would.
>>
>>27606882
thats cute
>>
File: 1460827057522.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460827057522.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27610211
Hot.
>>
>>27606032
>This thread
>>
Yay I thought this was dead, good to see you back man
>>
File: 1166031.jpg (71 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1166031.jpg
71 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>27606044
Oh boy! It's happening! Can't wait for the next part!
>>
>>27606039

>You ask a girl if she would like to have sex.
>She responds, "I guess I wouldn't mind..."

Now that's what I call damning with faint praise.
>>
>>27606044
Too bad Anon has only one dick, it makes him a priori inferior husbando for a dragoness.
>>
>>27611293
Human dicks are thicker at the tip though. Dragon dicks are very pointy and I can't imagine them feeling as good.
>>
>>27611293
>Not believing in the power of the HMD.
>>
File: 1139843.png (243 KB, 966x856) Image search: [Google]
1139843.png
243 KB, 966x856
>>
>>27611028
I want to do lewd things to that mouth.
>>
File: 1172883.png (177 KB, 1177x1984) Image search: [Google]
1172883.png
177 KB, 1177x1984
>>
>>27606044
Scrap the last line of that post.

>Gently you take Ember's claw into your hand and start kissing it.
>She seems pretty tense at the moment so you decide to try and help he relax a little.
>Slowly you run your lips up Ember's arm, using your hands to tenderly rub it in tandem with your kisses.
>Ember seems to like the attention you're giving her if the small sighs she gives each time you rub one of her muscles are any indication.
>Soon you reach Ember's shoulder and you plant another kiss on Ember's soft chest, eliciting a rather ambiguous gasp from her.
>You're not making her feel uncomfortable, are you?
>You stop your ministrations for a second and look into Ember's eyes.
"When I do something you don't like I need you to tell me right away, okay?"
>You rub your neck a little awkwardly.
"This is my first time being with a dragon so I don't actually know what I'm doing."
>Ember's eyes widen a little.
>>
>>27616116
>"No, It's -"
>She looks away.
>"I-I like it when you kiss my body."
>You're in a way glad that Ember is looking away right now because you feel like the smile you're sporting looks pretty stupid.
>Something about Ember telling you that she likes what you're doing just feels deeply satisfying.
"Then let's get back to it, shall we?"
>You pick up where you left off, traversing Ember's chest and shoulder with your love, before moving on to Ember's other arm.
>Once you reach the claw you lean back a little to get a full view of the beautiful dragon laid in front of you, the brilliant blue scales heaving with Ember's breath.
>Ember locks eyes with you and you lean down, giving her a passionate kiss on the lips that she hungrily returns.
>You move your head down a little, kissing the soft skin on the underside of Ember's snout.
>With a small moan Ember arches her head backwards, giving you better access to her sensitive spots.
>Fueled by the rather girly sounds you're coaxing out of the dragonness you kiss and nibble your way down Ember's front, using your hands to gently caress the sides of her slim body.
>When you get near her abdomen Ember's breathing seems to become more ragged and she grabs your hair.

>You pull up and look into Ember's eyes, wanting to make sure she really is comfortable with the way this is heading.
>She still looks kinda nervous actually, but beneath her embarrassment you see a warm smile, encouraging you to go on.

Progress didn't go as well as I'd hoped; I'll likely continue tomorrow.
>>
File: 1133564.jpg (85 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1133564.jpg
85 KB, 800x720
>>
File: 1144597.png (923 KB, 1523x1750) Image search: [Google]
1144597.png
923 KB, 1523x1750
>>27606932
never abandon dragon wife
>>
>10
>>
File: 1133421.png (1 MB, 1889x1840) Image search: [Google]
1133421.png
1 MB, 1889x1840
>>
File: 1137236.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2800) Image search: [Google]
1137236.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2800
>>
>>27606032
Holy shit, will you furfags fuck off already?
>>
>>27621857
Fuck off, you uneducated child. Go back to fapping to furry ponies.
>>
>>27621857
>Stop liking what I don't like
Anon, you might want to watch the new episode
>>
File: 1134030.png (3 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1134030.png
3 MB, 1920x1280
>>
File: 1135195.gif (41 KB, 134x150) Image search: [Google]
1135195.gif
41 KB, 134x150
>>
File: 56437838_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1583x1900) Image search: [Google]
56437838_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1583x1900
>>
File: 1134182.png (3 MB, 2004x2117) Image search: [Google]
1134182.png
3 MB, 2004x2117
>>
File: 1161982].png (1012 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1161982].png
1012 KB, 3840x2160
>>
File: 1461612301007.jpg (374 KB, 667x900) Image search: [Google]
1461612301007.jpg
374 KB, 667x900
im the only one bumping this thread im just gonna let it die
>>
>>27619033
"Twilight...that's my vagina..."
>'Sooooo warm~'
>>
>>27625651
I kinda want a story with this involved...
>>
File: 1133984.jpg (244 KB, 800x1284) Image search: [Google]
1133984.jpg
244 KB, 800x1284
>>
>>27616124
>Slowly you resume your journey down Ember's body until suddenly your lips touch against a warm hole.
>"Anon!"
>Figuring that you've found what you've been looking for you pull your head back a little to get a better view.
>You focus your eyes on the spot you were kissing before, being presented with a single, circular hole between Ember's legs.
>Wait, shouldn't there be two holes?
>Is this like a cloaca or something?
>"Don't stare at it like that."
>Ember's voice had a pleading, almost afraid sounding tone to it.
"Oh, uh, sorry about that."
>You can't see her face since she's covering it with both of her arms but it doesn't exactly feel like Ember is smiling.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"
>"Yeah, just keep going."
>You feel a little like Ember is forcing herself at this point, but you'll respect her decision.
>Perhaps she'll calm down once things start; You'll just have to keep an eye on her and stop if it becomes too much.
"I'll touch it now, okay?"
>Ember doesn't give you an answer but what she does give you is a weak nod.
>>
>>27627010
>Carefully you extend one of your hands, gently rubbing the brim of Ember's cloaca, causing her to inhale sharply.
>You move your other hand to Ember's chest, massaging it in slow, big circles until you feel Ember relax under you.
>When you try to pay some attention to your partner's clit you quickly notice that it is a piece of anatomy Ember simply doesn't seem to have.
>Oh well, you're sure you'll find another way to make her feel good.
>Once you feel like Ember has gotten comfortable with your touch you move the tip of your middle finger directly on top of Ember's hole and push.
>With little effort you slide half of your finger in, making Ember gasp in surprise at the foreign object entering her body.
>She clamps down on your finger quite hard, making you wonder whether the two of you are compatible in size.
>After a few seconds she seems to relax though and the pressure on your finger decreases.
>Slowly you insert a second finger into Ember, noting that while her cloaca is not exactly overflowing with fluid it's still pretty moist and slippery.
>You begin to rub it's inner walls with your fingers, causing ember to tighten and gasp like she did when you kissed her chest.
>Strangely Ember's cloaca doesn't seem to be very deep as you hit a wall just a few centimeters in.
>You spread you fingers in Ember's tunnel to get a feel for how wide it is and find that it's quite stretchy.
>It's not wide enough for you to fit your fist in, but your earlier worries about size were definitely unfounded.
>>
>>27627020
>Also while cloaca might be the biologically correct term, in a literal sense it does not fit at all.
>Ember's hole makes you think of a lot of things, but a dirty sewer isn't one of those.
>Continuing to explore Ember's cavern you soon find an opening on it's bottom.
>Is this ... ?
>"Th-That's my colon."
>Oh.
>Not exactly what you were looking for.
>You continue to explore Ember's insides with your fingers, eliciting the occasional moan from the dragoness.
>"A little further up."
>With Ember's guidance you find another opening within her cloaca and you can feel your dick throb from the realization of what you are touching right now.
>Easily your fingers slip into Ember's vaginal tract and in response Ember arches her back, moaning loudly at your caress.
>Guess you found your target.
>You push in your fingers as far as you can, deliberately rubbing them against Ember's walls on your way in.
>"A-Anon."
>Ember is still covering her eyes with her arms, though by now her mouth is hanging wide open with her tongue lolling out.
>Deciding that this will not do at all you move your head up to Ember's while still stimulating her with your fingers.
>She does not seem to notice until you use your free hand to pull away her arms without resistance, revealing her flushed face.
>Her half-lidded eyes have become sort of hazy, emitting a lustful gaze that you had not seen from her before.
>You give her a passionate kiss as you finger her, the stimulation causing Ember to occasionally break it with a moan.
>>
>>27627028
>She moves one of her claws onto the wrist of the hand you have inside of her and the other onto your shoulder, not to return your affections, but merely to hold on to you as you rock her world.
>Eventually the dragoness' breathing becomes ragged as she clenches her eyes shut.
>"Anon, I-"
>Ember's words turn into a mixture of loud moans and a reptile-like hiss as her whole body locks up in ecstasy.
>She holds on tightly to you, the claw on your wrist digging painfully into your skin.
>The pain quickly becomes unbearable, until suddenly your skin ruptures and Ember's claw digs into your flesh.

>You cry out loudly from the intense pain but you don't think that Ember even notices.
>Unaffected by your predicament Ember doesn't let go of you even as your blood stains her claws.
>After what felt like hours of suffering Ember's muscles finally relax and you pull your arm free.
>There are three deep gashes on your wrist, each oozing thick globs of blood onto the surrounding skin.
>Instinctively you use your undamaged hand to clamp down on your arm beneath the wound even if it makes the pain flare up again.
"Ember, I need a bandage!"
>"Wha- ... I ..."
>Apparently still dizzy from her orgasm Ember just looks at you confused.
"Ember, I'm hurt and I need your help right now!"
>After shaking her head a couple of times Ember seems to come to her senses and quickly gets on her feet.
>>
>>27627039
>"H-Hold on."
>She makes a dash for her hoard and starts to frantically dig around in it as you sit there in agony.
>After a few seconds Ember comes back with a small, wooden stick in her hand.
>"Show me your arm!"
>You obey and present your wounded limb to Ember at which she points the stick.
>"Victus!"
>A reddish light springs from the stick and engulfes your arm.
>For a second it makes you feel warm, until the warmth turns into an overwhelming heat and your whole world becomes pain.
>Your wound had hurt before, but now it felt like it was on fire, it's flames spreading to your whole body and clouding your senses.
>You flail blindly as you scream, unable to even form coherent thoughts.
>At some point you feel something restraining you but you don't care.
>You just want to get away from whatever is causing you this pain.

>Eventually you stop feeling like you're being burned alive, the sensation slowly fading away into nothingness.
>You take several deep breaths, disoriented and dizzy.
>After a few moments you remember where you are and what you were doing previously.
>You get up from your lying position and notice that you are alone on Ember's rug with ember herself nowhere to be found.
"Ember?"
"Where are you?"
>>
I'll be going to bed now.
I'm sorry if the development of this scene made you feel blue-balled; It is necessary for the next scene to have more impact.
>>
boop
>>
>>27619033
>>"Twi...Twilight, why are you touching me there?"
>>"It's a fertility spell I learned from Princess Cadance, it's so you and Spike can...you know.."
>>
I love Ember!
>>
File: 1150892.png (3 MB, 2000x1572) Image search: [Google]
1150892.png
3 MB, 2000x1572
>>
>>27610211
Dragons can blush?
>>
>>27627069
Certainly not what I was expecting, but very interesting nonetheless. Looking forward to more!
>>
>>27630338
According to the show they can
>>
File: 1151747.gif (2 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1151747.gif
2 MB, 550x400
>>
I will not be posting an update today.
My current estimation for the next update is either thursday or friday of the following week.
>>
>>27627047
Nuclear explosion in the shape of arm giving thumbs up.jpg
>>
>>27606032
derphorse when?
>>
bunp
>>
Truly the deadest of threads.
>>
>>27639776
It will be once the one writefag we have leaves.
>>
Keep it up, loving the story
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.