[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AJ's Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 629x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 629x723
What could Jim be suggesting? Are AJ's parents not dead then?

twitter.com/thebiggestjim/status/652894222572359681
>>
Honestly I think they're just traveling or something. AJ has a high opinion of family and she's likely lonely. Even in the Days Gone By song on the Christmas album (not implying that shit is canon but still) she only mentions them not being near. It could imply that they're dead but I feel like they're making it vague enough that they can introduce them in the show whenever they want with some bullshit explanation about how they're the johnny appleseeds of equestria and they've just been spreading apples or traveling for new varieties to help the farm. Considering you don't see Applebloom during AJs cutie mark flashback I think we can assume she wasn't born yet, and her parents aren't present either, so perhaps they came back to leave her with Granny Smith and then went on their way again. I'm rambling but I just don't think Hasbro would deal with actual death. They'll never openly say they're dead at least.
>>
He's trolling you. They're gone
>>
File: 1442139287825.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442139287825.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25472662
They're implied dead until Hasbo releases the death certificate.
>>
>>25472662

Bet my dick they pretty much will give the Arnold's parents treatment, revealing to be missing in some place or being on an adventure
>>
>>25472759
Or cop out by not mentioning them at all.

Only Fluttershy and Scootaloo are the only ones left where neither of their families are mentioned, but Flutters has her brother visiting this season as CMC shipbait
>>
>>25472700
He's not trolling. That's not something they'd troll about.
>>
>>25472662
They went to the distant village to deliver some pies.
>>
Lauren Faust herself said that she wanted to establish that AJ's parents were dead, but it that was never something she established.

"To put it bluntly, we just never figured it out. I just liked the feeling of them living with their Granny, but keeping the family dynamic tight and small. To be honest, I would like to simply say that they passed away somehow, but it's just too sad for a kids' show and I don't think it would have ever been approved. There was brief discussion of them being traveling salesponies or explorers, but since we never needed the information in an episode, nothing was ever made official. So it will have to remain a mystery until someone decides to define it."

Also:
>There was a brief discussion of them being traveling salesponies or explorers.
>it will have to remain a mystery until someone decides to define it.

Perhaps the staff are going to define it then.
>>
>Pippi Longstockings

I always though to the apples much like in the same manner of Pippi. Everyone says her parents are dead but she never looses hope after they are separated at sea. I feel the same with the apples that perhaps their parents are "Presumed" either dead or missing somehow but are trying to find their way back to each other. We won't know for sure till it is announced but it is nice to still keep everyone guessing.
>>
File: 1443067372843.jpg (48 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
1443067372843.jpg
48 KB, 300x263
>believing tweets
>>
>>25472780
>Lauren Faust
>relevant
Pick one.
>>
>>25472662
I call bullshit. He's just fucking with us.
>>
File: perfectly calm.png (476 KB, 1000x556) Image search: [Google]
perfectly calm.png
476 KB, 1000x556
>>25472765
>not a hot as fuck older/twin brother

HASBROOOOOOOO
>>
>>25472662
Jim "the parent killer" Miller
>>
File: saddletoads in normiemaniacs.jpg (655 KB, 1534x2100) Image search: [Google]
saddletoads in normiemaniacs.jpg
655 KB, 1534x2100
>>25473257
>implying that would change anything
>implying Flutterbrother wouldn't be a bishounen pedophile

Considering that Fluttershy is a weeaboo, what would her brother, if he were older, be like?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.