[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been waiting for a batch download for Thunderbolt. And looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Been waiting for a batch download for Thunderbolt. And looks like NoobSubs got it.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=807676

Anyone have it? Are the sub accurate?
>>
>>14198575
https://www.nyaa.se/?user=314135

Download the episodes from here instead, they're exactly the same.
NoobSubs just took Manko's release and converted it into hardsubbed mp4s for people who watch on
" XBOX360/XBOXONE/PLAYSTATION 3/PS4/DXVA/SAMSUNG GALAXY/PHONES/MOST MP4 DEVICES."

NoobSubs are probably of the better mp4 re-encoding groups active right now, and I doubt there'll be a noticeable difference between the original release by Manko and this one, BUT it'd be better to just download it from Manko.
>>
>>14198606
Oh? I thought they only did episodes 3 and 4. I don't like downloading episodes from different subgroups, as one subgroup will sub "aniki" as "big bro" and then another sub it as "aniki." But if they did episodes 1 and 2 then I'll get those too.
>>
>>14198606
>>14198629
NoobSubs doesn't do translations.

They just reencode the video with hardsubs.

Christ.

Furthermore, OP. The subs have some errors here and there, even if you get Manko.
>>
>>14198787
>NoobSubs doesn't do translations.
>They just reencode the video with hardsubs
That's exactly what I said
>>
>>14198575
My friend had problems with the noobsub batch. What's wrong with just getting Deadfish?
>>
>>14201674
They do literally the same thing, (see >>14198787
>>14198606)
except DeadFish are horrible at re-encoding.
>>
>>14198575
There's four fucking episodes, why do you need a batch?
>>
Is Thunderbolt over?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.