[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who liked Gundam Assault survive? I mean I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: GundamAS_cover.jpg (80 KB, 372x640) Image search: [Google]
GundamAS_cover.jpg
80 KB, 372x640
Am I the only one who liked Gundam Assault survive?
I mean I love Gundam battle Universe
but I feel like Assault survive had a lot of nice upgrades
More Ai partners
24 custom character slots
Universal money for upgrades
Upgrade parts for even more mobile suit customization
Skill customization
Ability to travel back and forth between maps
Ability to pick and choose faction missions at will instead of being stuck with one or the other per save
Better lock on system

So why is it so unloved compared to Gundam Battle Universe?
Am I missing something?

Also why don't these game's have an online fanbase?
I mean with the psp emulator and pro online these games are playable online so I'd figure /m/ would be on that
>>
>>14032564
Also general /m/ game thread I guess
>>
I think everyone's big problem with it was that it has less levels and pilots than Battle Universe. I personally enjoy not having to store so many memory card slots to unlock massive amounts of Mobile Suits.
>>
>>14032564
>More Ai partners
It's not like they're ever particularly useful or add interesting dialog/scenarios so big whoop.

>24 custom character slots
You only needed 2 with the way stats work.

>Universal money for upgrades
Just feeds into the money grind

>Upgrade parts for even more mobile suit customization
Minmaxing ahoy

>Skill customization
See above

>Ability to travel back and forth between maps
Which leads to traveling through empty maps to make sure some dumbass doesn't get himself killed and ultimately just wasting your time

>Better lock on system
Not when you can still completely miss fuckers at close range with your melee

The omitted one is legit, but no,you're not the only one out of billions of other people who liked GBAS.

It's an unloved game however because its not a very well thought out game in the area of fun. You can complete all the campaigns and still wind up missing a SHITload of suits who most of which want some absurd amount of ingame currency to obtain,the newly implemented suits(Like Exia) are ill placed in such an engine,there's a T O N of reused stages with poor scenarios and it's the one of the few Gundam Assault games to irreversibly make your Customs worse than a main character.
>>
>>14035113
> Gundam Assault games
Or rather one of the few Artdink Gundam games
Really the guys clearly smoked a bowl of kush while making it.

Probably a little bit of the same even when they made SEED Battle Destiny but not -nearly- as much as the only thing that sticks is the Customs being worse than the MCs. The rest is a pretty worthy game, just like GBU.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.