[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daiohja + Goshogun DDLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Daiohja Folder:
https://mega.nz/#F!a4wyzKoC!nDQ_telG1RSd_lLKy5N9NQ

Goshogun + 1982 Movie Folder:
https://mega.nz/#F!HsBBUKZC!PUxD-qW7SOWbBcLcpgXAyQ

Daiohja information:
Supposedly DVDRIP quality. To answer a predicted question, episode 1 is a raw because it was just randomly on dailymotion. The File is named to same as the others to preserve the original format, however.

Goshogun information: Watchable. 1-24 are only around 30 megs for a reason, folks. 2-26 had to be manually recut, because I could only find episode 25 separately and these episodes were just missing stuff. The only thing that had episode 26 was a 45 minute merge of 25-26 in one go. So I had to manually download all of the 7 chunks, then recut the episodes correctly and make sure I was following the correct format. So don't worry, nothing was changed. 25-26 are following the original episode format.

Goshogun 1982 movie info: Quality is unsure, but I guess it's a dvdrip because it looks pretty good. Found on the same site I found daiohja. Again, this is not etranger. If you are dumb and don't get it, go-to wikipedia page for goshogun and look at the middle bar on the entry page info box. It should be right above Etranger and it will say "Ashi Productions Released 24 April 1982", this is that movie.

So anyways, that's basically it. Enjoy, and if you have a question reply to this post and i will reply asap using this name.
>>
These are the ones with Chinese subs right? They hard or softsubbed?
>>
>>14451797

Sorry for the wait. My regular browsers went down on my pc after I made that post for some reason.

It's chinese hard subs, which sucks, but.. yeah.
>>
>>14451793

Just bumping.
>>
What is this?
>>
>>14451927

Exactly what the thread title implies. DDLS of Daiohja and Goshogun.
>>
Bumping one more time before I go to sleep.
>>
>>14451793
>flipped image
For what purpose?

Anyway thanks man, appreciate the share
>>
>>14453483

Oh, I just liked the way it looked flipped.

And you're welcome.
>>
Just bumping for those who don't have the links yet.
>>
Is this the source where OP got Goshogun from or did I find raws?

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4d65c_ak_right_ryu_%E6%88%A6%E5%9B%BD%E9%AD%94%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%B4%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B0%E3%83%B3%E5%85%A826%E8%A9%B1-%E5%8A%87%E5%A0%B4%E7%89%882%E6%9C%AC/1#video=x28ou2n
>>
>>14454608

No I got my source from a chinese video hosting site. But holy shit, you did find raws. And it's in way better quality then what I shared.
>>
>>14454986
Neat! Who downloads them and batches them up?
>>
>>14455085

If you mean me, I did it all by myself. If you mean the dailymotion guy, I assume he just had the dvds and ripped them himself.
>>
>>14455085

Wait, did you mean in the present tense? I guess I could download them and put them on my MEGA.
>>
File: 254678768.jpg (8 KB, 100x74) Image search: [Google]
254678768.jpg
8 KB, 100x74
>>14455125
yeah, present tense. Gotta be honest, I found these a month ago and was going to do a surprise review on the ANN boards.
>>
>>14451793
Neat. Thank you!
>>
>>14451793
>Watchable.
>1-24 are only around 30 megs
Sorry, but this does not compute. I don't care what amazing codec you use, 25~ minutes worth of footage in a 30 meg file is guarenteed to be unwatchable. You shouldn't lie like that.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (1 MB, 1112x756) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
1 MB, 1112x756
>>14455443

>>14455443

Here is a screenshot taken full screen from my video player. You tell me what exactly you can't make out, because it looks fine enough to me. Frankly, I'm not "wrong", your standards are just unbearably rigid.

Here's my standards checklist:
1. Video plays
2: You can see the video
3. Audio has no technical glitches

Anyways, like I said like literally three posts up, I'll download the raws the anon found on dailymotion. I'll post em' up here when they're done.
>>
Keeping this bumped. I'm still getting the raws, I just had to get some sleep because I hadn't slept in a day.
>>
Daiohja's ending theme is adorable.
>>
>>14458806
Take your time, Grey. No amount of raws is worth a life.
>>
File: caught.png (822 KB, 720x707) Image search: [Google]
caught.png
822 KB, 720x707
I got work tomorrow morning and I can't bump so have a spooked fox plush
>>
>>14455633
Wow that's some pretty low standards. VLC tier.

Ha ha I like to lurk on bakaBT and they have week long discussions about type setting and grain.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (13 KB, 1063x148) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
13 KB, 1063x148
Okay, the raws are up, so check the goshogun link in my original post. Everything in the Goshogun folder is now sorted into sub catagories. The related pic shows where everything is.

Just to be absolutely crystal clear, the raws are in the Standard Quality Folder, the Low Quality Chinese subs folder holds my original upload, and the 1982 movie w/ Chinese subs is in the misc folder.
>>
>>14451793
Zambot is better
>>
Just bumping this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKJWL-RHQ4
>>
>>14455633
>You tell me what exactly you can't make out
Anything. It's a big fucking blur, m8. You are wrong. Watching that, low standards or no, you'd soon encounter scenes where you'd be wondering what's even happening.

I'm not saying you're in the wrong for alerting us to the existence of such rubbish, but calling it watchable is a laugh. Frankly you ARE wrong. It's not just opinions, nobody would be able to tell what's happening a lot of the time and watching that mess would actually degrade your eyesight, no exaggeration.
>>
>>14465503

Well, the previously mentioned higher quality raws are up, so your point is moot.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.