[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Godzilla vs a Gundam. Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
Godzilla vs a Gundam.

Who wins?
>>
>>
File: 1430895362622.gif (904 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1430895362622.gif
904 KB, 500x281
>>14390222
Both, because Godzilla is pissed off at the fucking spacenoids because
>pic related
>>
Which Godzilla and which Gundam.

This is important
>>
>>14390222
VS an MC final-est form of Gundam based on the anime show only.

RX-78-2 = Godzilla wins
EZ-8 = Godzilla wins
NT-1 Alex = Godzilla wins
GP03D = Can put up some dukes with all its firepower, but I-field can't withstand Atomic Breath
Zeta (Awakening) = Won't disable Godzilla with Kamille's Newtype powers because he isn't a machine
Double Zeta = Godzilla wins
Nu = Can put a decent fight, but Godzilla wins
F91 with MEPE = Can put a decent fight, but Godzilla Wins
V2 AsltBstr = Can put a decent fight, but Godzilla wins.
God Gundam = Maybe the only Gundam that can go hand to hand with him. Depends on where the plot wants it.
Wing Zero Custom = ZERO system can predict the future, Maybe have a chance, but he is indestructable, so long term, Godzilla wins.
Double X = Not sure if Satellite cannon is stronger than an atomic breath in full power
Turn A = May be hax, but Moonlight butterfly only works on technology and Godzilla is biological.
Strike Freedom = A son will never best His Father.
ELS 00-QanT = Can Godzilla be assimilated by ELS?
AGE-FX = Godzilla wins. Though can put a tough fight.
G-Self = Haven't watch Greco yet
Barbatos (so far) = Godzilla wins
>>
>>14390556
Unicorn=Banana wipes Godzilla from existence using bullshit Hax
>>
>>14390556
The V2AB could win. Its beam cannon ain't nothing to fuck with. It shot through a fleet of ships equipped with beam shields.
>>
What Gundam was that artist trying to draw?
>>
>>14390556
>G-Self = Haven't watch Greco yet
I'm sure the big G can survive one of Bellri's warning shots.
>>
>>14390556

The Unicorn, G-Self, and V2 are all probably capable of thrashing most incarnations of big G anon
>>
>>14390682
But can it survive a photon torpedo?
>>
>>14390866

If Bellri got serious, he wouldn't stand a chance
>>
>>14390556
b-but
>MY HI MEGA CANNON
>>
Can Godzilla UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>14390567

Sure, so long as there's another psycoframe unit nearby and a good deal of people hoping for the same thing. Otherwise, not so much.

>>14390650

Probably an OC one.

>>14390866

He can probably intercept them with an atomic blast even if they'd hurt him.
>>
>>14390222

Rule 1 of /m/ is that Godzilla always wins unless you have an oxygen destroyer.
>>
>>14391913

Who needs understanding when you are a 100 meter tall sweaty japanese stuntman in a massive rubber suit, anon?
>>
>>14391966
So, what you're telling me is that Godzilla is the secret to destroying Earth and releasing gravity's hold on all of our souls?
>>
File: Bask_om.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Bask_om.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>14391961
oxygen destroyer you say?
>>
>>14390866
Godzilla has tanked Black Holes before. So I'd assume so.
>>
>>14390556
>Amuro Newtype hax with magnetic coating
>losing to some dumb laser dinosaur
KORE WA
>>
>>14390556
DELET THIS!
>>
>>14391913

Actually yes, he totally can

Shit even the American 2015 Godzilla gives him an UNDERSTANDING moment

Although Mothra is more the brand's poster child for UNDERSTANDING
>>
File: 1455605708664.png (367 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455605708664.png
367 KB, 640x480
>>14390556
>Implying Godzilla even stands a chance if Kira gets serious
>>
>implying Godzilla isn't more Stu than Jesus Yamato
>>
>>14390556
What if they created a Mobile Suit Kiryu?
>>
Things that have killed Godzilla:

>Oxygen Destroyer

>Internal Meltdown

Things that have, and likely could not kill Godzilla:

>Beam Weapons

>Artillery of any kind, ever

I'm not an expert on Gundam and know nothing beyond the UC, but could anything in any Gundam UNIVERSE kill Godzilla?

But of course, defeating Godzilla doesn't necessarily mean killing him. It could also consist of injuring him into submission or retreat.
>>
>>14399709
The Axis drop?
G-Self's antimatter torpedoes
>>
>>14399723
Godzilla blew a falling Gorath out of the sky at the climax of Final Wars, though that was ultimately a Xilian ploy to release Monster X. Depending on the incarnation, it's possible Godzilla could just blow Axis up if he was angry enough.
>>
>>14399709
Godzilla's hardly invulnerable, movies frequently show it being injured and bloodied by it's opponents, be them technological or biological.

Any "big enough stick" will suffice, some would be flat out overkills - like the solar array systems, colony lasers or colony drops. But even a potent enough beams, like hyper mega stuff, would be viable to punch straight through it. So would kinetic artillery with enough kinetic punch behind the shells.

And if we take his thermal limits from GvsD into account - then you can just hack it apart with beam sabers.
>>
>>14399709
Godzillas not invincible though. More than a few of the monsters in his film nearly finish him off before some other entity or plot device interferes. Hedorah, Mecha Godzilla 2 and Kaiser Ghidorah come to mind.

But I don't think most Gundams compare to those three. Maybe one of the nanomachine ones.
>>
>>14393433
What movie is this one from by the way? I've seen a good chunk of the movies but I think i've managed to avoid this one.
>>
>>14399778
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus.
>>
>amuro gos up to godzilla
>puts a beam saber through his eye
I dont watch godzilla but wouldn't this work? He's a dinosaur or a dragon or something so I thought it would.
>>
>>14400764

Well for a start. Godzilla's eye is more than twice the height of the Gundam. And that's at a bare minimum, using the smallest iteration. Modern Godzilla is like 100 meters or more, to the Gundams 18 meters. Even the Nu is only 22 meters or something. He'd need to make an uncontested jump to do it. Which is unlikely. Even if he did, the saber probably wouldn't reach anything vital on any kind of modern Godzilla. Godzilla has put up with worse punishment and beaten foes too.
>>
>>14400786
Then why doesn't he just send funnels up there and send beams through his eye and into his brain?
>>
>>14400764
That's assuming Big G would let him get close enough, or wouldn't immediately swat him down.

I don't know guys. They've thrown 3 different versions of MechaGodzilla at him, and they still couldn't take him down. I don't think any Gundam stands a chance, maybe someone from G
>>
>>14400789
Godzilla is big and slow, though. From what I've seen
>>
>>14400788

Funnels probably don't work too well on Earth. More to the point though, Godzilla is unlikely to just remain nice and docile, letting him do that with no contest. How's the Nu rated for atomic breath?
>>
>>14400805
Wouldn't the Nu just dodge it? Atomic breath can only come out of its mouth.
Again, I dont know much about Godzilla so bear with me.
Didn't Puru use funnels on earth in ZZ? I'm sure they work since they have thrusters on them....
>>
>>14400803
>>14400814
He routinely shoots fighter jets out of the sky. Something as big and slow as the Nu would be an easy target compared to those.
Funnels shouldn't work in a gravity well because they don't carry enough thrust or propellant to provide lift.
>>
>>14400814
>Wouldn't the Nu just dodge it? Atomic breath can only come out of its mouth.
He can actually produce the energy in a burst around him.
>>
>>14400818
Are you sure? I really do remember a Queb using funnels on earth in ZZ.
Also what is stopping Amuro from skirting around under him and shooting? Wouldn't beams be able to pierce its flesh?
>>14400822
Then its not really atomic "breath" is it? haha
>>
>>14400828
God, shut your fucking trap.

He can use atomic breath, and he can expel the energy around him.
Shit, my knowledge of Godzilla is rudimentary, and even I know that much.

Stop arguing about a concept that you don't know that much about, especially if it doesn't matter.
>>
>>14400834
I was having a laugh, man. No need to be so serious about this. I'm not arguing about atomic breath working or not. I just found it funny that it was called atomic "breath" but can be used without a mouth. Settle down before you have a stroke.
>>
>>14400814

Well Godzilla is able to fire his atomic breath out in to space from the surface of the planet and survived an impactor. He can emit nuclear radiation as a pulse or infuse punches with it. He was born by withstanding a hydrogen bomb in the original films if I recall, and nuclear explosions in other tellings. He can absorb other forms of energy like electricity, plasma and shit too. I'm not really seeing how a beam saber is likely to hurt him given that. Or funnels. Or even Axis really.
>>
>>14401068
Use a specific incarnation instead of lumping them all together, while ignoring their weaknesses or you end up with a God.
Heisei for one has a thermal breaking point of ~1400*c - you could hack him apart with beamsabers, like some other anon pointed out.
He never did withstand a point blank nuclear explosion before 2014. Which makes no sense - He can be as powerful as he wants, but he can't survive a nuke to the face - nothing can. A nuke isn't an explosion, but rather a small, short lived atomic furnace - not unlike stellar core, which through temperatures of several million degrees, breaks the apart the atoms themselves for fuel, until nothing remains and it fizzles out - with atmosphere rushing in to fill the resulting vacuum and creating a rushing shockwave.
In Gojira he was an UMA native to an archipelago that got horribly burned by a superheated shockwave(it's skin was designed to resemble keloid scarring) and sent on a rampage.

As it is, no incarnation other than Final Wars which was made hilariously OP, while also hilariously contradictory(survives a small impactor but gets knocked around by being repeatedly bumped into buildings, wtf?) can survive large caliber energy weapons of UC, never mind survive having an island slammed over the top of his head.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.