[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #962
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: Valsion 07.jpg (630 KB, 2500x3666) Image search: [Google]
Valsion 07.jpg
630 KB, 2500x3666
Previous Thread:
>>14340812

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BgMcmBJc

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/

6/30 - OGMD's Japanese release date
8/5 - OGMD's SEA region release date

Moon Dwellers PV1 English Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-PL1dQWeU

OGMD PV 2 English Sub:
https://youtu.be/_5UGLCXv-00

SRW OG extra: Beach Picture Drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KytW2gLtR2A

SRW V teaser PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
File: 57329819_p0.jpg (336 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
57329819_p0.jpg
336 KB, 1600x2200
>>
Best.
>>
>>14343434
Remember when people thought Valsions were threatening
>>
File: 1461542555662.jpg (252 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461542555662.jpg
252 KB, 1024x768
IN SRW WHEN
>>
>>14343442
Remember when Valsions WERE threatening?

Valsione R and the Valsiogre are a good trend, it's nice seeing ally-side Valsions getting their due.
>>
>>14343436
Be honest, /srwg/. Would you sniff it?
>>
Has this FULL translation of 2nd OGS been posted yet?

http://2ndsrwoge.com/
>>
Watching Yamato 2199, man this is a good show.
Each time Yamato shoots down something is awesome.

SRW V.
How are they going to do Yamato's plot?
How will is Yamato going to work in-game?
>>
>>14343464
>http://2ndsrwoge.com/
Yes a couple times.
>>
>>14343464
A few times on the day it was posted. I know I spent a decent part of that day reading through it, I think a few other people here did too.
>>
>>14343464
yes because the page shows it as bookmarked the moment I open it
>>
>>14343417
Why does he never join?
>>
>>14343467
They will use boson jump to handle Yamato's deep space plot and Cross Ange to handle the destroyed earth.
>>
>>14343485
Because he must die and wait why doesn't he join in the alpha series
>>
>>14343485
Dunno. Well you get Valsione which is the same thing, only without warp field.
>>
>>14343497
Because he was stuck in Sumeragi's torture dungeon, as far as I've heard.
>>
File: BainsNotDead.jpg (109 KB, 656x518) Image search: [Google]
BainsNotDead.jpg
109 KB, 656x518
>>14343497
>and wait why doesn't he join in the alpha series

I think he was kidnapped
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 445x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 445x629
>final boss of v can kill most super robots in one hit>it attacks the Yamato>1 damage taken Yamato one shots the boss>mfw
>>
Quick question what series plots does SRW J use? I want to play it, but i would also like to watch any series that it may spoil first.
>>
>>14343507
Gundam Seed
>>
>>14343507
Mazinkaiser
>>
>>14343498
Not big and spiky enough.

>>14343503
He was kidnapped in Alpha 1, but he was very clearly back by Alpha 3.
>>
TOKIHANATE
HAGANE NO YAIBA
>>
>>14343507
Zeomyer
>>
>>14343507
I think all of the ones in the game, if you see them in the Favorites list then those are the plots.
>>
>>14343507
SEED
Mazinkaizer
Zeorymer
Nadesico
Tekkaman Blade

>>14343517
>but he was very clearly back by Alpha 3.
maybe they took his robot
>>
>>14343507
Doozy Bots SEED
Teknoman
Tranzorkaiser
Zeorymer
Layzner
Bootleg Dunbine
>>
>>14343507
Brain Powerd, Mazinkaiser, Nadesico, SEED, Zeorymer.

Also FMP but only the first season and some bit of fumoffu which actually doesn't matter to the main plot.
>>
>>14343507
Really the only plots it doesn't follow to the letter are Dancouga, Combattler and I want to say some large parts of G Gundam.
>>
So I'm watching Mazinger thanks to the discotek dvd rips.

Holy shit, this animation. I mean even by the standards of 70s tv anime where "cutting corners" didn't really exist thanks to just low budget all around, Toei found a way to do it.
>>
Did Tetsuya get demoted in MD? Why do the higher ups keep treating the people that saved the planet multiple times like crap?

Man, I can't wait until Elgan Roddick comes out and just trolls everybody.
>>
>>14343528
>Teknoman

I own that an watched with my family. Holy crap the dubbing on the last fight with Evil was so bad
>>
>>14343507
J uses
Mazinkaiser
Martian Successor Nadesico(but not the movie)
Tekkaman Blade (series 1)
Full Metal Panic (Season 1)
Dancouga
G Gundam
Gundam Seed
Headed Project Zeorymer
Combattler V
Voltes V
Layzner
Brain Powerd
If I'm not mistaken that's all of them
>>
The ride is almost ending. Out of the 70s SRW stuff I've seen, Daitarn 3 is pretty good. Easily one of the best 70s mecha (Mazinger still has a special place in my heart though)
>>
>>14343507

Main Plot
Full Metal Panic!
Brain Powered
Blue Comet S.P.T. Layzner
Martian Successor Nadesico
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Tekkaman Blade
Mazinkaizer
Hades Project Zeorymer

Some Plot
Dancouga (Shapiro joins SPT Lazyner bad guys, Dancougar team are part of Mithril.)
Mobile Fighter G Gundam (Devil Gundam Plot)
Mazinkaizer: Fight to the Death! Ankoku Daishogun (Some Plot)
Voltes V (Aliens show up, and do nothing while on earth)

Units Only
Full Metal Panic!? Fumoffu
Combattler V
>>
>>14343536
Cause politics
>>
>>14343535
much like KyoAni, Toei always finds a way. It's just that in Toei's case what the thing in question is a negative.
>>
File: Capture.png (296 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
296 KB, 641x480
Well this is nice.
Shit like this is completely okay
>>
>>14343507
Series with plot:

Gundam SEED
Martian Successor/Mobile Battleship Nadesico
Full Metal Panic! (first season)
Tekkaman Blade
Blue Comet SPT Layzner
Mazinkaiser
Super Electromagnetic Machine Voltes V
Brain Powerd
Hades Project Zeorymar.

Series that have plot, but only portions of its plot are handled:

Mobile Fighter G Gundam (mostly just Domon's fights with Master Asia, it ends at the point the Gundam Fight Finals get to)
Dancouga (basically just the Cyber Beast Force's fight with Shapiro, no other enemies)
Mazinkaiser vs The Great General Of Darkness/Ankoku Daishogun (the movie is represented, but it's only on a route split and handled kind of poorly)
Super Electromagnetic Robo Combattler V (one episode plot is handled, otherwise it's here for Voltes only)

No plot series:

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu (unless I'm forgetting a section where it did Fumoffu plot, it's just there for Bonta-Kun.)
>>
>>14343535
The robot animation does improve through the series at least. In the beginning it really seems like they weren't even sure how to give a proper sense of dynamic movement.
>>
>>14343464
Is there anything like this of Gaiden? Not as indepth, but a guide at least? And what about the MK games past the first one?
>>
EX in 2nd OGs was a let down:
-They kept the same 1:1 stage structure so it's chore to play in the 2010s
-No appearances by relevant MK antagonists like Rubicca and Rasetsu that were around Part 1
-No Daion being used by Shutedonia, was around Part 1 too. A sub boss unit
-I think I'm wrong but Ageid could be around for Bagonia. Maybe a Gino cameo
-Not a single Masouki user that wasn't in EX. They could have at least given us 1 extra for each route. Simone and Fang/Rebecca would be cool, after all they were involved in this war
-Other cameos by MK only characters would be nice too
>>
>>14343536
He accidentally killed the president at that time
>>
>>14343559

Which is a shame because the opening actually has really good animation for its time and budget.
>>
>>14343564
I was pissed that only Zash of the minor MK characters joined. Even worse was that the PP average was shared with the La Gias characters, so a good chunk of your PP was wasted on them.
>>
>>14343564

At the same time though, I loved the small scale of the battles
>>
>>14343566
A president who only got his title by holding a coup and blackmailing the then active president, and I don't know how the EFAs political structure works but an Advisor is not the person who usually gets to be President when the President steps down
>>
>>14343556
I swear the Tessa vs Mao thing was from Fumoffu. Or maybe I remembered wrong.
>>
>>14343464
God I love this. I've been replaying it and it's so fucking good to be able to get the story. I wish I could shake this dude's hand and give him money.
>>
>>14343585
Nah it's from the regular series it's like episode 14 or so
>>
>>14343559
They might not have for a giant robot like that. Mazinger was breaking new ground in a lot of ways.
>>
>>14343564
Gennacy not coming back with his finisher was also lame, poor guy they even mock him in-game
>>
>>14343464
Bookmarking that. It's late, and I need to hit the shower, but I'll definitely look at it in the morning.
>>
SRW V

It has Zambot 3 and Daitarn 3.
Yet no one is happy, Why?
>>
>>14343635
I love me some Zambot and Daitarn, but they're in everything.
>>
>>14343635
I like both, I am happy.
>>
>>14343635
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY AS KAPPEI AND BANJO
>>
>>14343645
When did they cover Daitarn 3's plot last?
>>
>>14343550
Combattler got about as much as Dancouga did. They had Professor Yotsuya in a number of scenes, and a mission on one route involved the plot of one of the later episodes of Combattler where one of Hyoma's pals from the orphanage he grew up in attempted to pilot a second Battle Jet
>>
>>14343635
Because it has cross ange
>>
>>14343635

I'm happy that they're actually using their plot for once in a long time.
>>
>>14343650
FRIENDS FOR NO REASON
>>
>>14343635
I'm happy enough. The thought of crushing enemies under a 120 meter sized boot amuses me as always. But no one listens to me.

>>14343652
Alpha 2 or R, having a hard time remembering what came most recently. Zambot was last in Z of course, and before that it was R.
>>
>>14343671
So it's been more than a decade since Daitarn 3's plot was covered last. Glad its in Voyage even though it deserves a better game
>>
>>14343660
But I love Cross Ange
It was so entertainingly bad in the same way that Code Geass was that I couldn't help but smile at its trashy horribleness.

I'm way more upset about Prince of Darkness
>>
>>14343680
Now now, let's not write V off yet. Last console standalone was MX, and that was a good game, V could yet surprise you.
>>
>>14343693
NO MATT

ITS SHIT

NO FUN

EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS TERRIBLE AND GARBAGE
>>
>>14343671
@2': March 2003
R: August 2002

Unless AP (2008) counts.
>>
>>14343697
I prefer to think that things are going to be ok unless generally proven to be bad or good. V hasn't shown off either yet, but that's ok, being decent is fine.

>>14343701
I'm not counting remakes in the discussion of "when was the last time X had plot" unless they added the plot - Impact would count for G Gundam, but not for Dunbine, for instance. Saves a lot of headaches.

But yeah, it would have been Alpha 2 then.
>>
File: ICHTLAY.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ICHTLAY.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>14343682
>But I love Cross Ange
>>
Zphiroude will be one of the MD final bosses
>>
>>14343697
As disappointing as Z3 was, it wasn't OE or Shin. So it's not THAT bad.
>>
>>14343715
>>I'm not counting remakes in the discussion of "when was the last time X had plot"
http://youhaveautism.com/
>>
>>14343682
As somebody who literally just watched Prince of Darkness for the first time three days ago, it isn't even that bad. The first like, fifteen minutes are a huge slap in the face if you actually liked Yurika/Akito, but it's otherwise a long episode of Nadesico with a couple of DWAMAbombs scattered throughout.

Black Selena is absolute sex too, which helps the action scenes along.
>>
>>14343719
I enjoyed what I watched, though I did eventually drop it. The show just wasn't as fun after Ange got out of prison

Still, it gave me a hearty chuckle to know that the first SRW to be officially licensed in English will have two Fukuda series in the roster
>>
>>14343742
I actually saw PoD before seeing the actual series. I was just bored one day and wanted to watch a animated /m/ movie.
>>
>>14343742
>Black Selena is absolute sex too, which helps the action scenes along.

Too bad you never see it do anything major.

PoD's main failing is that it really poorly balances the drama and comedy, which is bad because Nadesico already had issues with that and that was the main bad thing about it. That and the fact that it sidelines most of the actual comedic characters to focus on a new guy who isn't really that funny, and Ruri, who's best comedy aspect only works when she's surrounded by the crazies.
>>
>>14343727
>Zphiroude
Is that what it's really called? I've seen three different names for that: Zphiroude, Zfylud, and Zehirut.
>>
>>14343682
The thing is, of all the shows that were recent, a fucking Fukuda one, really?

How much is he paying Terada?
>>
>>14343773
It has Mizuki Nana.
>>
>>14343765
>Shilogwane
>>
>>14343773
Would you rather have A/Z?
>>
>>14343809
AZ and Reconguista in the same game, being the main plot series.
>>
>>14343635
I love Zambot 3, but Z did it's plot pretty fucking well, probably the best it's been done ever.

I think after something like that, maybe it's time to give the series a little rest, you know?
I am glad that Daitarn 3 is getting it's plot in since, what, @2? But then again, if Daitarn 3 can hang around to help Zambot 3's plot, I guess it can stick around.

But there are way too many fucking Gundam series in this game, and I'm usually one of the people who doesn't mind the number of Gundam series.

Speaking of Gundam, I'm wondering if they'll ever do the Shinn vs Kira thing again. It seems like they're really, really, REALLY adamant about avoiding that thing, and SRW L doesn't even bother making Shinn go back to ZAFT, the only bloke left is Rey. Too bad Gilbert isn't a pilot or mentioned to have been a pilot at any point, they could have bullshitted him up a custom Gundam to be like a proxy to Reborn Gundam or something.
>>
>>14343816
>I think after something like that, maybe it's time to give the series a little rest, you know?

I think 8 fucking years without plot is quite enough time for a proper rest.
>>
>>14343733

This. I mean at the end of the day I didn't really have a problem finishing Z3, it was just more of a "well, I don't really feel like playing that again". I didn't actively struggle to finish it.
>>
>>14343464
Super nit-picky, but there's a lot of names that aren't translated correctly
>>
>>14343816
You know, I'm a bit surprised with V. Considering thisthis is a standalone that's trying to go international, I'm surprised they didn't add Endless Waltz, and thank God for that since EW had terrible animations in Z3.
>>
File: 1309367680232.jpg (358 KB, 1008x1443) Image search: [Google]
1309367680232.jpg
358 KB, 1008x1443
>>14343635
I'm a "does this have at least ONE series I really like" sort of guy.
It's got Might Gaine in it, I'm good.

The fact that it's in English, I'll get it when it comes out. I only wonder what kind of features it'll have.
>>14343773
Maybe they felt like it? It's not like SRW has ever shyed away from putting bad/awkward series in it.

I'd certainly call Dancougar Nova 'bad', in my opinion, and they put that in for quite a while. Shit, they basically rescued Shinn from the junk-heap, I can't imagine anyone giving a fuck about him otherwise, shit even Bandai likes to pretend he was the main character the whole time now.
>>
>>14343765
No one actually knows. I wouldn't trust the artbook romanization, as >>14343803 pointed out.

The literal romanization would be Zufiruudo. I'm not sure if it's a word in Hebrew or not, but until we know I'd personally go with Zfylud.
>>
>>14343832
fix it and make a pastebin
>>
>>14343840
it's Zehirut which means watchfulness in Hebrew
>>
File: 00-Raiser.jpg (472 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
00-Raiser.jpg
472 KB, 1500x1500
>>14343821
Zambot 3 had plot (not a lot, but plot) in it's first game, SRW4. Shit, even saving Aki was a secret back then.

SRWZ was probably the first time it's plot had been taken as seriously as it did.

But like I said, it can easily pal around with Daitarn 3, so it's not like it just appeared by itself with no plot, which would have been lame.
>>14343837
I love Gundam Wing, and you don't know how tired I am of Endless Waltz. It's the series they throw into a game when they want to fill up some space, maybe a little plot, and call it a day. No trying to explain why these little terrorists have joined your side, or why they're fighting you for half of the game.

So the 00 Movie is the new Endless Waltz, and I'm not very happy about that, but it's in the same exact position as Gundam Wing is now
>>
>>14343838
I'm glad Gaine got in, but this might be the first time I'm not using a good chunk of the cast. I'm not using Eva since they'll probably upgrade into their energy sucking Q counterparts, Cross Ange, Zambot, Daitarn (I didn't like Zambot, and Daitarns Z3 animation, I don't know why), almost all Unicorn units (I'll use Banshee with Marida), and OO (I didn't like their Z3 animation and the fact they were weaker than in Z2, but maybe they'll fix that...).
>>
File: Capture.png (525 KB, 643x481) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
525 KB, 643x481
>Char nukes Orphan
What the fuck?
No really what the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>14343863
>Zambot 3 had plot (not a lot, but plot) in it's first game, SRW4. Shit, even saving Aki was a secret back then.

Right, it tends to have plot. It did in every game until Z2 except 64/Link Battler (since LB had no plot and it only was in 64 through that).

>>14343867
>I'm not using Eva since they'll probably upgrade into their energy sucking Q counterparts

Eva 01 almost certainly isn't. On the others, aside from Mari, there's no way to know.
>>
>>14343863
>I love Gundam Wing, and you don't know how tired I am of Endless Waltz. It's the series they throw into a game when they want to fill up some space, maybe a little plot, and call it a day. No trying to explain why these little terrorists have joined your side, or why they're fighting you for half of the game.So the 00 Movie is the new Endless Waltz, and I'm not very happy about that, but it's in the same exact position as Gundam Wing is now

I get that, but I was hyped for their Z3 inclusion since I assumed they'd be as awesome as the TV units from Z2 (since EW units are normally not that great in most games). Then Z3 comes out, nerfs them all, and gives them crappy animation.
>>
>>14343875
He's crazy, and unlike D and the Z series he doesn't get a reality check
>>
>>14343875
So you know how Haman has Axis? And you know how he drops Axis? Well, he can't really drop an Axis he doesn't have access to, so he tried to do it to Orphan instead.

>>14343878
>EW units are normally not that great in most games

Huh? Heavyarms Custom, at least, has been great in like every single game it's been in, and most of the others are solid (if only that) in most games.
>>
>>14343881
You'd think witnessing the Black History would be enough of a fucking reality check.
>>
>>14343847
Well okay then.
>>
>>14343888
Yeah but that doesn't happen in Alpha 2 I think
>>
>>14343897
It happens in AG, and he was there.
>>
>>14343888
Some people, upon seeing something like that, come out of it better.

Some people break.
>>
>>14343897
Alpha Gaiden. But since it's an unplanned game, I can understand.
>>
>>14343464
Oh, looks like it's time for another run of 2ndOG then
>>
>>14343832
Examples?
>>
>>14343566
You'd think that would give them incentive to treat him better, cause who knows which politician is up next for an 'accident'.
>>
>>14343878
Even mechanically, the TV versions offer more advantages via shields and extra weapons.
>>
>>14343635
Daitarn's one of my favorites, but Zambot and (especially) Kappei can rot face-down in a ditch somewhere for all I care.

Well, I actually don't hate Zambot the machine that much, but still, fuck Kappei.
>>
>>14343906
Char managed to get it both ways, how about that, he became worse in @ and better in Z
>>
>>14343878
If you noticed, they actually have the same animation back in Saisei. It's just longer and not in HD and there are full cutins everywhere so it looks pretty in PSP's small screen. Sandrock and Deathscythe in Saisei are certainly shitty.

I played Saisei and Tengoku back to back just to be sure.
>>
>>14343942
Remember when Rei had access to more than 2 weapons? I miss those days.
>>
>>14343951
It's a matter of time, I think. Char pretty much got back to the past and immediately started planning things in Alpha Gaiden, but in Z he didn't have much of a chance (most of the dissonant factions of Zeon weren't gathered like they were in the Alphas - no 0083 or helping Jovian hand) before he was flung to ZEXIS's world. And while he was there, he had long talks with people like Treize, which cooled him down. Plus, when he got back to ZEUTH world, he got hit with a big heaping helping of "look at what all these past yous did" and I think the fact that NONE OF THEM SUCCEEDED IN DROPPING AXIS would be a good sign to not do it.
>>
>>14343964
Well in D he beat Londo Bell and probably could have dropped Axis if he hadn't realized how fucked earth was, which he also could have done in Alpha 2 but decided not to cause Char's a little moodswinging bitch
>>
>>14343964
So as always, Alpha Char (like canon Char) didn't have enough people to tell him to stop being a fag.
>>
>>14343975
He did drop Axis in D. It fucking missed.

I mean, think of what Z Char must have gotten:

>Canon: Failed.
>Classics: Some other shmuck tried to drop Axis. Failed.
>64: Failed.
>Shin: Jesus Christ I was an asshole
>Compact 1: Someone else tried to drop Axis again. Failed.
>C2/Impact: Failed.
>Alphas: Failed.
>A: Someone else tried to drop Axis. Failed.
>R: Time fucking rewrote itself to stop my success, then someone else Failed at dropping it.
>D: EARTH MOVED OUT OF THE DAMN WAY HOW DID THAT HAPPEN.

>Z: Ok maybe I shouldn't actually for real attempt to drop Axis, I'll just pretend to do it to laugh at Sidereal when it inevitably fails.
>>
>>14343985
So it basically just another four failures for Char to realize he was wrong, Jesus Christ his hubris runs deep
>>
>>14343957

Remember when Dancouga took advantage of the fact that Ryo is a martial artist and that the machine isn't all guns and the sword?

Only Z2 seems to remember.

>>14343985
>It fucking missed.

How. HOW DO YOU MISS
>>
>>14343863
Man I just want 00 S1 and S2 again, and I want Tieria to have a good looking Gundam.
>>
>>14343998
Dancouga had a Melee in J
>>
Speaking of Axis, V's is apparently undropped yet Amuro is fighting Unicorn shit instead of CCA shit like he's post-plot.
>>
>>14343998
The Earth cast Flash/Alert. 100% dodge rate.
>>
>>14343985
Maybe related, but in ACE 1, he tried to drop Axis, and when that failed, he hid a bomb in a bunch of refugee shuttles bound to Earth.

You had to shoot them all down in the final stage. Innocents and everything.

At least they dropped that plot point in the other games.
>>
>>14343997
I mean, but if I suddenly got a massive telegram from past incarnations of my life that something I was about to do was going to fucking fail if I did it, I'd do the other thing.

>>14343998
>Remember when Dancouga took advantage of the fact that Ryo is a martial artist and that the machine isn't all guns and the sword?

If by that you mean having a melee attack, that's quite a number of games.

>How. HOW DO YOU MISS

Char dropped Axis unopposed, and right before it hit Earth, Earth disappeared because lolRuina. And Axis sailed straight through.

After that Char took a good long look at what had happened with his life and - after like five different kinds of aliens attacked - just went "you know what fuck it Earth is infinitely better".
>>
>>14344014
>Char dropped Axis unopposed, and right before it hit Earth, Earth disappeared because lolRuina. And Axis sailed straight through.

That really shouldn't count as missing, it went exactly where it was suppsoed to
>>
> Size M
Oh thank god.
You know I hope we get Hi-Nu and Nightingale in V.
Also I really like Beyond the Time ver @2
>>
>>14343998
To be fair......
Well, you're right on this regard, Dancougar never really had any major weapons until the OVAs started coming out.
>>
File: Capture.png (310 KB, 642x484) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
310 KB, 642x484
>>14344020
Fuck forgot image
>>
>>14343998
>>14344014
The Ruina phased Earth out of the way because they feed on negative emotions - no people, no emotions.
>>
>>14344024

That's not hard considering it only showed up like 2/3 into the show
>>
>>14344014
Yeah but apparently he didn't get the message after it happened five times, he apparently needed it to fail nine times before it eventually occurred to him that maybe dropping a giant hunk of rock on the earth to turn the next generations into new types, despite the fact that the series has shown that living in space causes health problems. Good God maybe Char's newtype powers are a giant fucking wall in his head that blocks out any sort of conscience.
>>
>>14344020
>>14344028
>only M
bullshit, the Nightengale is fucking gigantic.
>>
>>14344038

It's only about 30% bigger than the Hi-Nu itself
>>
>>14344038
Nightingale is big compared to other mobile suits.

It's nowhere near as big as the ~50m monsters that show up in SRW's L category.
>>
>>14344036
No? He doesn't remember every other life. Like, it's not like 64 Char knew about Classics Char, or D Char knew about the exploits of Char in Compact 1.

Z's Char learned about all his various pasts at the end of the prologue of Z3-1. That's the only time it had ever happened to him.

>>14344038
The smallest things to end up L are around the 30 meter range, and most of those are absolutely fuckhuge in terms of tonnage. Nightengale doesn't compare to things like Giant Robo and Big O, much less things like Combattler or Voltes.
>>
>>14344038
It's only 20 metres or so right?
That's pretty small
>>
>>14344063
I'm just talking about the difference between @ Char and Z Char, how apparently FOUR times wasn't enough for Alpha Char
>>
>>14344068

28, but it's also super wide
>>
Is D considered to be one of the longer srw games?
I thought it would be short with less than 40 stages, but I reached the last one on 477 turns

Even @3 took less than 420

Maybe I'm just bad at SRW
>>
>Playing MXP
>First route split, Space route
>Kinda regretting it already, only God/Zeta/ZZ for decent units
>Oh neat Dendoh is rescued already thought this'd take longer
>Suddenly MATTE

holy shit this is the best route
>>
>>14344069
But Alpha Char didn't know he dropped it 4 times. As far as he knows from Black History, at some point in some past someone that was probably him dropped something on the Earth, and nothing else.

>>14344071
It's not Big O/Giant Robo/Dancouga fuckhuge at that size, though. The only L size that small is Granteed, and we all know that was a dumb mistake.
>>
>>14344075
D Maps take forever because the enemies are more difficult and the enemies spawn so far from you
>>
>>14344077
>holy shit this is the best route

The next two stages will make this notion seem somewhat lesser.
>>
>>14344079
Wasn't Valhawk taller than Granteed but only M?
>>
>>14343934
Latooni should be Latune Subbota (Brass Saturday in Russian)
Alfimi should be Alchemie (German for alchemy)
DyGenGuard should drop the d
Randgrith is either Razangriff or Laz Angriff, depending on which you prefer
It's just super nit-picky stuff, mostly hold-overs from the shitty GBA translations, and mainly with the foreign names.
>>
>>14344079
Alpha's Black History wasn't a timeloop reveal like Z's was; there'd been no Axis drop failures to compare it to.

Unless you mean the GX colony spam.
>>
>>14344088
Randgrith was the green one Carla pilots; Laz Angriff is the red one Yuuki uses.
>>
>>14344084
Granteed's like 25 meters tall and isn't particularly massive. There are plenty of 30-40m robots who don't make L, 25 is WAY too short.

Of course there are also occasionally 55 meter tall robots that don't make L size but that's a different matter entirely.

>>14344089
Didn't it show an Axis Drop? I seem to remember it did... but it's been ages since I played that stage, or even AG in general.
>>
>>14344088
Yeah, that's stupid nitpicky shit no one cares about. Are you autistic?
>>
Who the fuck had the Pisces sphere?
>>
>>14344096
The only events from the main cast's era D.O.M.E.'s highlight reel showed were things that had already happened, like the OYW and Balmar invasion. Axis wasn't mentioned at all, and probably didn't exist long enough to get dropped thanks to the gravity wave scheduled to obliterate almost everything in a few months.
>>
>>14344105

Asakim
>>
>>14344105
Asakim had it and almost nothing is revealed about it except its Sphere Act. We'll probably see it, the original owner of Capricorn, and Xine's Chaos Capra upgraded with the Capricorn Sphere in the OG retelling.
>>
>>14344107
>and probably didn't exist long enough to get dropped thanks to the gravity wave scheduled to obliterate almost everything in a few months.

On the other hand, it might have inexplicably survived like literally everything on Jupiter (except possibly Khamen Khamen since he was never heard from again after Alpha Gaiden FOR NO REASON)
>>
Z will be the basis for the next OG saga

the current one will end with W, Alpha 3, K and SC2
>>
>>14344113
Source: My ass.
>>
>>14344115

What other secrets can you divine for us from your rectum?
>>
>>14343635
What annoys me when Zambot 3 shows up is that it's usually surprisingly lacking as a unit considering multi-pilot Supers tend to be strong, but Zambot always tends to have lackluster weapons and iffy Spirit load-outs.

In my memories, AP is like their best showing just because of Keiko's mix of Spirit Commands coupled with the fact that it's a Skill Parts game where you can still give parts to sub-pilots, meaning Zambot 3 doesn't need to actually kill anything to fulfill its purpose.

Maybe it should get into a 3D game and pray for good weapon properties
>>
>>14344123
The last OG game he mentioned is actually OG7 - or the equivalent since they're not numbering them now - and every other game inbetween will do just little bits of the plots of each game filled inbetween with OG.

Also at some point in the middle Card Chronicle, Super Robot Shooting, and Z3-R - And ONLY Z3-R - will be added to OG as major plots.
>>
>>14344105
Asakim stole it before Z. We don't even know the name of it, let alone its original Reactor or its abilities.

It'll probably come up whenever OG gets to Z.
>>
>>14344112
Possibly it did, but again, the history lesson didn't show it doing jack shit.

Setting aside what we do or don't know about the Jovians' plot barrier tech (remember, this is where Bian was kidnapped), not only is Jupiter a fucking huge planet with a massive magnetic field, it's entirely possible it was just on the far side of the Sun from Planet X when it blew. Inverse square law, yo.
>>
>>14344136
>it's entirely possible it was just on the far side of the Sun from Planet X when it blew. Inverse square law, yo.

It's POSSIBLE, sure, but given that Alpha 2 apparently happened fairly soon after you get back from Alpha Gaiden and Jupiter was capable of interacting with Earth to the degree they did, I doubt it.

Then again, this is anime, where Jupiter and the Earth have the exact same amount of time in their years except when it's convenient, so who even knows.
>>
>>14344088
Okay yeah sounds like the usual suspects.
>>
>>14344139
The thing you're forgetting is, Aegis never covered Jupiter even when the good guys returned from the future.

Jupiter survived that shit on their own in the main timeline, and I'm pretty sure that was one of their (stated) reasons for their bullshit in @2 (the actual reason of course being 'Dougachi is a fucker').

Why they did or didn't interact with Earth in the future is a mystery (yes, yes, licensing), but given the Turns and the Ancestors it's likely either they looked at Earth and said 'FUUUUUUCK that' or the Ancestors or someone went to go deal with them.
>>
>>14344135
>We don't even know the name of it, let alone its original Reactor or its abilities.
Asakim names it as the Sphere of the Dreaming Fish. It presumably runs off of ideals or dreams or some such.

OG will explain it.
>>
http://www.usgamer.net/articles/usgamers-rpg-podcast-celebrates-final-fantasy-xii-the-zodiac-age

Where were you when UX and V are unilaterally declared to be filler SRW games and W is now a bad SRW game because "it's too easy"?
>>
>>14343464
Axel is really snarky in this game
>>
>>14344160
Best OG Axel, since we're not getting the goofy amnesiac.

I really wish someone was bored enough to translate that OG2 ver A that's been floating around.
>>
>>14343682
Cross Ange was just horrible. Code Geass looks perfectly fine next to it.
>>
>>14344156

What constitutes filler in SRW?

Also the only real negative besides W (besides being too broken) is that it has a relatively large number of bugs
>>
>>14344172
Luckily all of the bugs are hilariously tilted in the player's favor
>>
>>14344156
I'd rather have fillers forever than trilogy games that are hard to setup and always end up in dissappointment.
>>
>>14344176
5x damage was great. Too bad the digit is limited so you can't one shot the final boss.
>>
>>14344156
>We both agree that it will probably be a placeholder while Bandai Namco works on a real sequel
Well, I dont know about real sequel, but it seems like it was made more because "you know, we only used all these assets for 2 games. It's kind of a waste if we just retire them now"
>>
>>14344176
Well it wouldn't be SRW if the odds weren't heavily stacked in your favour
>>
>>14344183

Then what is MK?
>>
>>14344184
LoE, not SRW.
>>
>>14344172
Beats me because apparently W is also a filler game.

This podcast was brought to us by the same genius behind lines like "The inclusion of SD Gundam in this game brings the recommended age of SRW games down to 'young children'"
>>
>>14344149
You know, thinking about it....what the fuck was Irui doing in the Alpha Gaiden future?

I know the out of universe reasons for her not being there, but did they ever mention it ingame?
>>
>>14344189

It's possible the shockwave killed her
>>
>>14344189
I forget if @2/3 ever said. Since it took time for Irui to mature to the point GanEden could use her (which hadn't happened yet), my first guess would be >>14344191, she just fucking died. Earth apparently got so buttfucked it's entirely likely Baral got nuked too.
>>
>>14344172
To me, I call it a filler game if it's some wierd experiment like OE or a game that uses a shitton of assets like SRW L.

I'd sooner take large standalones over the course of a few years than whatever it was that happened to the Z series.

And if we HAVE to have sequels, then I'd rather wait, than to cut them in into parts.
>>14344182
Yeah, they used the Alpha sprites until SRW Impact. At least they're willing to make a few new animations.

Although, I'm hoping this isn't like SRW L and they put a few revamps into attacks, and actually remix them.
I mean shit like where in K, Destiny's dynamic kill is dropping the enemy and sword into the sea, and L's is just ramming it into a wall with the sword, or adding a few cut-ins of Destiny's eyes for it's combination attack.

Speaking of Destiny Gundam, seeing as they invented the goddamn final attack (Since it doesn't have one), couldn't they really come up with anything there?
>>
>>14344187

BB Senshi Sangokuden IS kind of a kid's show
>>
>>14344193
>L
Bah.

Setting aside how often BP goes on a reusing spree I really wouldn't pick alone to call a game filler.

Besides L was at least fun and fixed Destiny's shit to the point Fukuda was asspained, so everyone won.

I'd call K filler over L any day, despite them animating almost everything new.
>>
File: 1441554261780.jpg (120 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1441554261780.jpg
120 KB, 768x768
>>14344194
As are most of the series that are in SRW
I mean, the quality varies, but let's not kid ourselves.
>>
>>14344187
Fuck that guy, SD Gundam is fun.

It's also cute! CUTE!
>>
>>14344187
>This podcast was brought to us by the same genius behind lines like "The inclusion of SD Gundam in this game brings the recommended age of SRW games down to 'young children'"
Where is that copypasta
>>
>>14344191
>>14344192
I guess that makes sense, but where did kid Irui even come from in the first place? Is she just born when Baral thinks danger might be coming? Some Babel II-esque just have to luck into the right person being born at the right time?

This artificial god system seems awfully poorly planned.
>>
>>14344199
I guess when you put it like that, yeah, L is more like the fix of K, so I guess using a lot of the same sprites/a few remixes is acceptable.
>>
The new Jam project song from the trailer of Moon dwellers sound really good.

They finally stopped making the songs sound "epic" and just had fun with it.

After rocks, all the songs they made for SRW had that feeling and it grew stale and made the songs mediocre.

Can't wait for the full version.

>inb4 someone says some song after rocks was good

The Z songs were all mediocre.
>>
>>14342789

GC/XO/OE's version of Itsuka Sora ni Todoite, and UX, OE, and BX's versions of Dunbine Tobu.
>>
>>14344220
>>14344199
How about AP? Is there any asset in that game that isn't reused from somewhere else?

Plus it's pretty sloppy gameplay wise too for a supposed remake.
>>
>>14343985
Z3: Gargantia happened because Char succeded.
>>
>>14344226
>The Z songs were all mediocre.

>not liking CALL Z, CALL Z.
>>
>>14344229
Some of the Impact stuff has been touched up to MX levels, but if you look closely they still use a lot of the same animations and poses. Ez8's all-out attack is literally the Impmact animation and pose being dragged across a new building (ok that background's not reused I guess) setup.

There might be a couple of small things that required actual new work and not retracing old sprites (some of the OYW stuff?) but it's few and far between.

Hilariously, actually, some of the @2/3 Wing EW stuff they slightly reanimated... in every case making them worse.
>>
File: Capture.png (442 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
442 KB, 641x480
You know it's always fun to kill that faggot Gyunei
>>
>>14344250
>RKO in the corner
Please tell me Kusuha got the kill on that fuckwit.
>>
>>14344250
Is that the Sazabi
Why not Nightingale
>>
>>14344267
That's the Gerbera Tetra; I don't see either of Char's units in that screenshot.
>>
>>14344250
He's not a faggot he's Josh's friend!

FOR NO REASON
>>
>>14344243
I'm pretty sure that all of Zambot 3's animations on AP are original.
Or at least I haven't seen them before.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind something like SRW K/L/W animation with voices.
>>
File: ohlookatthetimeitstimefor.jpg (54 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
ohlookatthetimeitstimefor.jpg
54 KB, 500x417
>>14344238
GOD DEFEATS THEM ALL
>>
>>14342606
can't get worse than Reliable Throw
>>
>>14344252
Yes she oneshot him in fact
>>
>>14344278
Been awhile since I've touched Impact, but Zambot's AP attacks (especially the weaker ones) look an awful lot like their Impact versions just with fatter sprites and fancier cutins/backgrounds/effects. Can't seem to find the Impact animations to compare, sadly.

>>14344296
Good man.
>>
>>14344299
They're on YouTube. I'll post a link when I get back on my computer after I wake up.
>>
So who is more worthy of having a Stoner Sunshine up the clacker?
Cima or Quess?
>>
>>14343635
I'm unhappy because they had their chance to shine already and are here basically because they didn't finish the assets for Daitarn's plot in time for Z3. Out of all the shows they could have reused from Z3, they're probably the least interesting.
>>
>>14344320
Gut reaction says Quess, just to make Hathaway cry extra hard.
>>
>>14344320
Is "both" not an option? Ryoma typically has Zeal.
>>
File: Capture.png (467 KB, 642x485) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
467 KB, 642x485
>>14344322
That's another filthy zeek put down
>>
>>14344326
Yeah but it cost 100 SP
>>
File: 1412039675993.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1412039675993.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>play MX
>Tamashii no Refrain kicks in
>>
>>14344329
this desu
MX's Tamashii no Refrain was GOAT, probably my favourite end stage in the game

made killing those 50k MP EVAs actually fun
>>
>>14344327
You're doing God's work, anon.

>>14344329
Still annoyed that none of the SRW games with that song let you freely set it to anything.

That being said, MX stage 54 is still my favorite stage of anything. Pure catharsis.
>>
>>14344329

Interestingly, I was the first person to ever upload that version of the song to YT
>>
>>14344226
Rebellion and Wings of The Legend was good. Shining Storm is even better though. It reminds me of stuff like Victory, Skill etc
>>
>>14344334
My gripe with 54 is that Tamashii no Refrain isn't the map BGM, once you kill all the MP Evas, that's the last you hear of the song.

Or maybe earlier since I remember at one point Domon managed to override it with goddo fingah and that was weird as all fuck
>>
>>14344327
I'm still kind of surprised you just straight up kill Quess in Alpha 2, especially since she was a secret in Alpha 1.

I mean, I wouldn't have minded a Yagd Doga.
>>
>>14344341
I like how the Zeorymer fuccboi is somehow still around in his horribly underpowered at this point Omzack
>>
>>14344346
Getting to blow him up, that RahXephon assclown (Mamoru?), Daimos' shitlord military guy (Miwa) and finishing off the Eva Series all in one stage is great.

Playable Medius Locus form 2 is just gravy.
>>
>>14343742
I missed out on PoD the first time I watched Nadesico (mostly because I was watching series and being prepared for BX).

I'm planning to rewatch Nadesico (since I enjoyed it a lot) so I can watch PoD though.
>>
>>14344327
I like Quess. I want her in more games.
Since she was playable in Z3, will she be in V?
>>
>>14344351
Might want to just watch PoD and then jump back into the main series, it refreshes you on most things you need to know and it'd probably hurt less considering how happy an ending the TV series had and how PoD kicks you in the balls ten seconds in.
>>
>>14344352
She's in D as a non secret
>>
What BGM did SEED Destiny have in Z3, again? Vestige?
>>
>>14344354
I can't do that, I'm too autistic for such things.

>>14344361
Pride.
>>
File: u1UMCg1.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
u1UMCg1.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
>>14344361
>Vestige
>>
Playing MXP, just got Rose/Maxter/Rising Gundams. Are they all decent in this? I assume Rising is worth it just for the combo with God later in the game, but are the shuffle alliance people worthwhile? Rose has the same Map it had in J so he's likely a mainstay on the team, mostly curious about the other three.

Also should I be expecting 15 deployment slots all game? My main roster is starting to get a little packed so I'm going to need to bench people soon, need to know how many G Gundam characters I can realistically pack when I'm still waiting on other recruits.
>>
>>14344327
>Adult Quess
Where's she from? The novel?
>>
Famitsu interview pastebin: http://pastebin.com/NNAwQVZu

Dengeki PS interview pastebin: http://pastebin.com/KmREE17e
>>
>>14344369
There's a stage in late game where all you have are Getter, Dragonars and Gundams
>>
>>14344366
Shit taste

>>14344369
15 only. Which sucks because almost every MC got a combination attack and you can only field so little units.
>>
>>14344366
Z1's version of it was tolerable, at least.

Still sad none of the Z games after the first used Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru, Z1's version of that was good shit.

Oh well, I suppose that's pretty low on the list of 'Z sequel disappointments'.
>>
>>14344352
V's Gundam content will probably be a straight rerun of Z3 for the most part, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>14344372
I just replayed MX and that stage wasn't so bad if you have Dijeh. Because at least your filler MSes are at lv25 and Dijeh is an absolute beast with S rank.
>>
>>14344343
Well she was intended as a secret or at least a character that joined you eventually since they had data for an ally Jagd Doga. No idea what happened.
>>
>>14344381
Zeon scum must be purged.
>>
>>14344371
> Satake adds that OGMD and V's overseas releases were decided on before they even started development, and that Voyage also refers to SRW crossing the sea.

That gives me high hopes for the translation.
We are going to get a good translation of Might Gaine, that's better than the subs I'm watching great.
>>
File: Capture.png (217 KB, 641x479) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
217 KB, 641x479
And there goes Cima thanks to Emma
>>
>>14344398
but muh animus of our die granteed
>>
>>14344398
>Might Gaine
Gaine is even a good Brave.
I am surprised that it has taken so long to join.
>>
>>14344398
>That gives me high hopes for the translation.
>>14344371
>With V, they also have to get the rights owners of the various series to check and approve the translations as well.
I posted this some time back:

>I'm a translator who has worked on video games. Translation companies frequently say that their terminology and wording has been checked and approved by the original Japanese companies, which they use to cover their asses when fans complain about name changes and such.
>The truth is that this applies to all official translations. It's kind of a major premise of an official translation. It's OFFICIAL. By definition, that means the Japanese company approves of the translation.
>I don't know if this applies to ALL translation jobs but in my experience only half the time are the foreign-language scripts sent to the Japanese side for approval, and I have NEVER seen them complain or even ask questions about anything. I've talked to people on the Japanese side and they say that they don't even look at them, because they're not fluent in whatever the other language is, while the people handling the translation are. Thus it's assumed that by default the translations are totally fine. It's purely a formal procedure.
>I've seen ridiculous changes and mistakes made by other translators, my own mistakes, and changes made by higher up staff who aren't even translators go through without a hitch, simply because the Japanese don't give a shit about the foreign releases. You could probably change the names of all the characters in a game to "nigger" and the Japanese would go "oh I'm sure they have their reasons" and approve it.
>"Terminology is all checked with XXX" is not an indication of a good translation, it's just an indication that it's official. Remember all the PS1 era RPGs with duwang tier translations? Those were official too.
>>
>>14344420
Now because SRW has BNE working with third party rights owners they certainly ARE going to be checking stuff more thoroughly than I'm used to. At the very least they're going to be looking at the names of characters, and will be having those approved by the rights owners.

But I can assure you that that's all that they're going to do. If the Japanese were fluent enough to check if the full translations of lines were correct, they wouldn't need to outsource the translations in the first place (and BNE doesn't have an inhouse translation department, all of its translations are outsourced, hence the dodgy and hugely varying quality you can see in their English releases).

You can be assured that the names of units and characters will be the official ones, even if they're fucking retarded to English speakers. Don't be surprised if the English translators' "Cybuster" is rejected and the Japanese force them to use "Cybaster", just as 00 Raiser is official even though the pronunciation is clearly Riser. But everything else, like the dialogue? That's going to be completely on the translators.
>>
>>14344420
Well Gundam Breaker has almost 100% accuracy in terminology. Heck, they even wrote Puru as Ple.
>>
>>14344431
When third-party rights owners are involved like this, the terminology and names are going to be checked by the Japanese and changed to whatever they demand, even if it's fucking retarded and unnatural to English speakers.

Nadelman's "Black Trinary" is far closer to the original text than the nonsensical "Black Tri-Stars", for example, but the Japanese insist in forcing the latter (Nadelman got back at them by using "Black Trinary" in non-Gundam works that made Gundam references like in Patlabor).

So yeah, you're going to get "accurate" translations for Ple and Cyber Newtype and Black Tri-Stars and 00 Raiser and whatever, but the actual plot and dialogue is going to be completely untouched by the Japanese side.
>>
Which Moon would you Dwellers?
>>
>>14344443
H4ken
>>
>>14344443

All of them
>>
who Doomsday ver. OG here
>>
>>14344437
>>14344425
>>14344420
But of course the contemporary western approach to video game translation is typically
>Whoa there, cool your jets my evil step-anonymous, it's the translator's job to change shitty generic self-insert JRPG text to witty and nuanced dialogue for the higher tastes of western audiences who are not used to the lower standards of the chinks who make these games!

So SRW being outsourced to and targeted at Asia means that the translations will be closer to the original dialogue. Even if some of the English is slightly unnatural, that still beats everything being rewritten into tumblr memespeak.
>>
File: 1459184546263.jpg (260 KB, 960x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459184546263.jpg
260 KB, 960x1050
>>14344451
Xseed and Atlus are really no different from Working Designs.
>>
File: 1465092221674.jpg (352 KB, 2181x757) Image search: [Google]
1465092221674.jpg
352 KB, 2181x757
>>14344443
all of them
>>
>>14344457
But that's funny.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.