[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potential Dynasty Warriors Gundam ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Dynasty_Warriors_Gundam_1.png (349 KB, 849x294) Image search: [Google]
Dynasty_Warriors_Gundam_1.png
349 KB, 849x294
So Koei is supposed to announce a new game developed by omega force at E3 2016.
Do you think it could be a new Dynasty Warriors Gundam ?

Also, seeing that the last Musou games are also released on PC, do you you think we might actually end up getting a non-online Gundam game on PC ?
>>
>do you you think we might actually end up getting a non-online Gundam game on PC ?

Ahahahahahahahaha
>>
More likely DW9 since it's the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>14311201
and i think the last dw:g flopped hard because digital only so not many people knew it existed so the odds of getting another one is slim and the odds of getting it in english is even slimmer
>>
>>14311201
I fucking hope not, the DW Gundam games are nothing special. Now that we're getting actual other Gundam games there's no need to scrape the bottom of the barrel anymore
>>
File: 4642283-0899719445-gunda.jpg (168 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
4642283-0899719445-gunda.jpg
168 KB, 1095x730
>>14312687
VS Force Vitatrash is a good game

Keep telling yourself that. It will sell like dogshit in the West because nobody has a vita and it got fucking raped by customer reviews on Amazon Japan

Bandai will see this once again as a sign that there is no audience for Gundam games in the West and already said there will not be any more console ports of the VS series

Koei is literally our only hope
>>
>>14312717
I'm not talking about that. VS force is indeed trash. I was talking about GB 3 and the G Generation game later this year.
>>
>>14312787
Breaker series isn't good either, it's got worse gameplay than the DW games. People only play it so they can make retarded OC suits with a zillion guns strapped onto them
>>
>>14312787
You mean the games that aren't being brought out in the west?
>>
Super Robot Musou when?
>>
>>14312823

>playing a customization coop game for gameplay
>all this salty passive aggressive pc masterrace baiting itt

Here's your (you), back to /v/ with you.
>>
>Gundam game
>E3

Yeah no. Dynasty warriors maybe, but DWG? Why would they announce it there I doubt the western media, which E3 is largely for, would give a rats shit.
>>
>>14311201

The new Dynasty Warriors has been in the works for nearly three years now and Koei has promised it will be something amazing and very much different from prior games. Not to mention this is the 20th anniversary.

I really don't think it's going to be Gundam, which has far less exposure and poor sales behind it's titles in the west.
>>
>>14312826
Thread never specified west. Asian English is enough for me.
>>
>>14313232
DwG actually sells about on par with the mainline DW games overall

It's one of their most successful series
>>
>>14311201
At E3? Doubtful. It'll probably be DW9 or that long-rumored Western IP collaboration.

I could see a new Gundam Musou soon, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.