[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck? Is "Zeta Gundam is good" just an elaborate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: photo.png (210 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
210 KB, 468x468
What the fuck? Is "Zeta Gundam is good" just an elaborate troll? I finally finished forcing myself to watch this shit and it is worse than 0079 in every way.

>worse story
>worse characters
>worse music
>worse mobile suits
>autistic writing

It also ruins every returning character from 0079, mostly ruining Char and Amuro.

Overall, Zeta Gundam is a complete clusterfuck and I can't imagine ZZ could be any worse than it. I can't really explain in detail why Zeta is shit because I am still in complete shock that people consider this better than 0079 or good at all. The only worse mecha show I have seen is maybe MOSPEADA.
>>
Guys can we back to shitpost about G-reco and IBO?

At least it was more creative than this.
>>
>>14297334
0079 is the story of a child soldier in a grey war realizing the expanded potential of humanity

Zeta is the story of a child soldier in a less grey war realizing that that potential has been immediately weaponized and that the world is full of corruption, and his growing understanding of this order and his idealistic desire to change it are marks that he is growing up

ZZ is about a bro looking for his sister and meeting two pedophiles, also some mobile suit battles happen
>>
This exact thread is already up.
>>
>>14297334
I recognize that pasta.
>>
>>14297334
It's no more a meme than the Zeta is bad meme.

Shit it's like people have different opinions, fucking baffling.
>>
k.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1125x1084) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1125x1084
>There are people on this board who don't like Zeta
>>
>>14297334
It's a result of the smaller community and circlejerk/echo chamber that was present here until recently.

See >>14297952
It's somehow inconceivable that people on this board would have actual taste and prefer something else over Zeta. Their beef against ZZ also remains, see how ridiculously this guy describes it as >>14297355
>>
>>14297993
Well
that's not a bad description if a bit fantastic
he learns little about humanity's potential and even has his whole "I'm a newtype guys!" thing that only pans out to end up being true.
>>
File: byarlant.png (2 MB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
byarlant.png
2 MB, 1500x1100
>>14297334
Say that to my face
>>
>>14297334

>>14282645

We don't need two of these.
>>
>>14297993
I like ZZ, but it's worse than every other Tomino UC series.

Whereas Zeta is definitely my favorite.
>>
>ruined Char
He was barely in the show, way less than Amuro even.
>>
>>14297334
>worse mobile suits
what
>>
>>14297349
>Guys can we back to shitpost about
>G-reco
No

>IBO?
Yes
>>
>>14298584
The retard.

I found him.
>>
>>14298415
Literally the only objective argument in his post. Everything else he complains about is a matter of opinion.

0079 MS designs > Zeta designs

I prefer that cheap, liquor store design aesthetic than those retarded "well-designed" Zeta MS with their fancy "depth" and "3 dimensions."
>>
File: SICC BURN.jpg (38 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
SICC BURN.jpg
38 KB, 493x335
>>14298617
It's not too hard to look in the mirror.
>>
File: Scathingjewtubecomment.png (17 KB, 577x105) Image search: [Google]
Scathingjewtubecomment.png
17 KB, 577x105
>>
>>14298714
>ESL
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.