[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casval is so smart.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
He killed Char and this faggot without having blood on his hands.

Remember, Char is not Char anymore. Char was a faggot who died before joining the army. Casval is the right name.
>>
>>14259945
You're trying too hard to start a Origin shitposting thread.
Char's real name was Casval long before Origin came out.

The only thing Origin added in that aspect was giving the name Char a backstory no one cared or wanted.
>>
Char bring a fake name was always part of 0079's plot, dipshit.
>>
>>14259945
>Char was a faggot who died before joining the army.
But that was Éduardo, Anon.
Don't you pay attention? Char survived and ended up being on of Zeon's aces
>>
>/m/ worships Char and would slurp his cum up off a dirty bathroom floor
>yet they get triggered by the idea of him have a backstory
Why? Is it because you haven't figured out how to rationalize it into him being the REAL GOOD GUY like you did that time he tried to destroy the world?
>>
>>14260026
>yet they get triggered by the idea of him have a backstory

wut
>>
>>14260026
What? Char was always a shit. Only zeekfags suck his dick but they have mental problems.
>>
>>14260026
Isn't in ironic that the death of a few innocent people is harder to rationalize than the destruction of the whole damn Earth?
A million is a statistic indeed.
>>
>>14260026
Haven't we known that Char was a manipulator with that one bitch from CCA?
>>
>>14259945
Since fucking when was this news?
Is origin your first fucking entry or some shit?
>>
File: u know why im here.png (100 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
u know why im here.png
100 KB, 375x375
>>14259945
>You've come back to Zeon to get revenge against the Zabi's
>>
File: I came here to operate with you.jpg (372 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I came here to operate with you.jpg
372 KB, 1280x720
How can I be an operator like Char?
>>
>>14260026
I don't think that's the majority of people, but if someone feels like that it's probably because some of Char's appeal has always been that he's mysterious. The less you know about some characters, the better.

Also, liking Char as a character isn't the same thing as thinking he's a good guy.
>>
>>14260484
there are people who really don't pick up on the idea that Char wasn't into Quess and was just using her
because a spastic cyber-newtype yells to a stranger to throw some shade about the guy who cockblocked him

obviously the best source possible for info
>>
>>14270544
>Char After browsing /k/ once
>>
>>14270544
>Flecktarn
Superior camo pattern.
>>
I unironically liked the soldiers fights better than most mobile suits battles in Gundam.
Why couldn't more series have dudes with jetpacks maneuvering around and TACTICS?
>>
>>14270825
Honestly? Because if they out perform the mechas, then Frodos start asking "If soldiers are so good, then why even have the giant robutts?"
>>
>>14271358
UC at least has the excuse that mobile suits were designed to be used in space. Can't have ground troops in space.
>>
>>14259945
Are you trying to shitpost?
Char's real name was Casval in 0079 you secondary fuck.
>>
>>14270764
>Char wasn't into Quess and was just using her
I'd like to know where you picked up that idea.
>because a spastic cyber-newtype yells to a stranger to throw some shade about the guy who cockblocked him
In English please.
>>
File: Char_is_an_asshole.jpg (89 KB, 720x1440) Image search: [Google]
Char_is_an_asshole.jpg
89 KB, 720x1440
>>14271474
>I'd like to know where you picked up that idea.

Because Char pretty much admitted it out loud?
>>
>>14271492
Are you saying that he intentionally picked her up to use her or that he picked her up on a whim and after discovering her abilities intentionally used her?
Do you think that picture you posted shows a man who is just bragging that he used a girl?
Or do you mean something else?
>>
>>14271546
He's saying "It's funny people think that Char liked Quess when he was clearly using her just because Gyunei made the pedo comment" and backed it up with Char saying as much. That's all he means.
>>
>>14271579
I thought as much. I guess I was arguing that in the given situation I don't approve of the use of the adverbs "clearly" and "just" in conjunction with the word "using".
>>
File: readImage.jpg (22 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
22 KB, 500x414
If Char got his name from Char and every masked character is considered a Char clone, does that mean that Char Aznable is a Char Clone of Char Aznable?
>>
>>14272040
its really more of an identity theft thing if we use the Origin's backstory as our baseline.
>>
>>14272040
Maybe it means that Char clones are Char clones of a Char clone. Or that Char Aznable is the Char Aznable of Char clones.
>>
>>14259945
More like he's a fucking manipulative sociopath asshole
>>
>>14272069
>sociopath
When will this meme about mental illnesses die?
>>
>>14272135
Origin Char actually displays a lot of signs of being a sociopath though. That's partly why Lala was so important to him and destroyed him so much when she died.
>>
>>14272135
Maybe I used the wrong word there, but you gotta have guts to use 3 people and have them killed without giving a single shit. Also throwing astheroids at earth with no regret at all.
>>
>>14272180
If I would lost my parents and would be unable to contact with the last living relative, I would hold for the only person I can trust too.
>>14272199
>you gotta have guts to use 3 people and have them killed without giving a single shit
This reminds me of some wartime stories
>>
File: char_169440.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_169440.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>>14259945
OH HEY HELLO CHAR, I KNOW YOU ARE NOT CHAR BUT THE OTHER GUY WITH THE SAME FACE BUT DIFFERENT EYES AND SINCE I DID DETECTIVE JOB I ISTANTLY DECIDED THAT YOU ARE CASVAL FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THERE ARE NO BLUE-EYES FAMOUS SPANLCENOIDS!
I WANT TO SUPPORT YOU AND BY THE WAY HERE'S YOUR SOON TO BE ICONIC MASK THAT I FOUND MADE OUT OF LUNA TRASH PLASTIC THAT IS GOING TO BE COPIED BY EVERY CHAR CLONE IN ALTERNATE UNIVERSES!

†five minutes later Lino dies†
>>
>>14272135
Char is an obvious sociopath. He uses people as tools, constantly lies, betrays with no remorse and creates personas for himself to manipulate others.
>>
>>14259945
>Char was a faggot who died before joining the army. Casval is the right name.
There is no Char or Casval.
There is only Edward Mass.
>>
>>14272253
>He uses people as tools, constantly lies, betrays with no remorse and creates personas for himself to manipulate others.
So, any intelligence officer, who was working under false identity, was a sociopath?
>>
>>14272271
Why don't you talk about the subject rather than trying to equate it to something else?
>>
>>14259945
At least I'm glad that after Origin, people will stop being retards and say that CCA Char doesn't make sense.
>>
>>14272135
When your autism goes away :^)
>>
>>14272284
I just wanted to say that the way Char kills people is absolutely normal.
>>
>>14272250
pffff
>>
>>14272314
???
Who says that?
What The Fuck
>>
>>14272319
This. Dropping those asteroids was perfectly normal behaviour. This meme about chars craziness needs to die
>>
>>14272324
>Who says that?
A lot of idiots. Probably the same who think that Nina picked Gato over Uraki at the end of 0083 or that G-Reco makes no sense.
>>
>>14272326
Using asteroids is cheaper than starting a full-scale war.
>>
>>14272330
my friend says that Char only dropped colonies on earth so he could get Amuro's attention.
>>
>>14272443
He's less wrong than many.
>>
>>14272180
>that's why Lala was so important to him and destroyed him so much when she died.
I'm not quite following you here.
>>
>>14272199
>with no regret at all
I think you should actually watch the things you are talking about instead of just sprouting memes.
>>
>>14272445
Enlighten me.
>>
>>14272319
Sociopath spotted.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.