[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst anime I've ever seen. Not kidding.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19
This is the worst anime I've ever seen. Not kidding.
>>
>>14226911

It's also the best anime you've ever seen since it's literally the only series you've ever watched.
>>
>>14226911

>Has only watched 9/10 and 10/10 Anime

Lucky you mate.
>>
File: 1456464434235.png (490 KB, 3180x4720) Image search: [Google]
1456464434235.png
490 KB, 3180x4720
Friendly reminder
>>
File: 1462431773028.jpg (149 KB, 492x368) Image search: [Google]
1462431773028.jpg
149 KB, 492x368
>>14226911
I dropped Zeta halfway through for ZZ instead.
I guess it must just be my shit taste but I couldn't stand a single character in that show. Too much space autism.
>>
>>14226911
It's pretty bad, almost offensively so, but not as bad as something truly terrible, like Genocyber
>>
Titans MS are sexy.
>>
>>14227026
>genocyber
>bad
Get the fuck out
>>
>>14227051
>responding to obvious bait
Protip: "(thread topic) might be bad, but X is worse" is always a shitpost. Even if it says IBO or Destiny or Garzey's Wing or the meme flavor of the month, it's shitposting designed to derail the thread. Treat it as such and don't fall for it.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-13+at+04.15.28).jpg (149 KB, 933x698) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-13+at+04.15.28).jpg
149 KB, 933x698
>>14227066
But what if the thread it self is a shit post?

What can one human alone do against such faggotry!?
>>
>>14227073
Try to change the thread into something worth talking about. Or hide and ignore. And of course, always remember to sage.
>>
File: 1437107198983.jpg (5 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
1437107198983.jpg
5 KB, 212x249
>>14226911
Just finished watching this for the first time. Wouldn't call it the worst I've seen, but a part of me has a virile hate for it. Even though it was pretty confusing with the sporadic actions the characters took, slapping etc, I still enjoyed the show until Kamille got back into space for the first time.
After that I had to force myself to finish it. First it was the annoying characters, then it was the battles that amounted to everybody missing 99% of their shots and retreating when a single shot hit only to get the same battle the next episode.
Four was fine with some great emotional development, but after she was gone they introduced Sarah, then Rosamia, and then they brought back Four, all of which are relatively the same conflict and same resolution. I guess you could argue that they all show Kamille how shitty war is, etc, but that could be done with just Four without muh onii chan, muh scirrocco, and the it's me kamille please don't fight. Reccoa was another thing entirely, whose motives are either 2deep4me, I'm a woman, or I was just so tried of the show by then that I missed it entirely. Jerid's death was handled disgracefully, from what they hyped him up be. Emma's and Katz's deaths were fine, and done well enough though. Moreover, most of the deaths take place in the last 4 episodes in a battle mimicking A Baoa Qu. The amount of people that died by jumping in front of a bullet was way over what it should have been.
I understand Zeta tries to show war as something darker than what MSG portrayed, but the emotional involvement began to feel too forced and too repetitive for me to enjoy.
I don't really understand, I loved Mobile Suit Gundam, so I thought I was in for a great time. I'm just starting ZZ and the looney toon sound effects are making me feel like I've gotten into the wrong franchise.
Is there a show that truly builds on the level of MSG? I want to know that there's at least something to look forward to.
>>
>>14227161
>Is there a show that truly builds on the level of MSG?
Well SEED (Not Destiny) starts out trying to literally 1:1 copy UC....
>>
>>14227161
0080. It's got the dark tone zeta was going for, but with more focused and straight forward characters.
>>
>>14227161
this
>>
>>14226999
But Kamille is in ZZ too and has LITERAL space autism there.
>>
>>14227161
CCA, Turn A and G-Reco.
>>
>>14226911
ok.
>>
>>14226911
>he never watched vividred or valkyrie drive
Consider yourself lucky if Zeta Gundam is the worst you've seen.

>>14227161
>Four was fine with some great emotional development, but after she was gone they introduced Sarah, then Rosamia
Rosamia was introduced before Four.
>>
>>14227944
Vividred is better than Zeta Gundam, though. And if Valkyrie Drive is the worst anime you can name, you're just as newfag as OP.
>>
>>14226911

Does anyone else feel like Kamille is just a better Heero?
>>
OP doesn't believe in the sign!
>>
>>14228004
What? No. Heero had like zero emotion in him. Kamille is emotional to the extreme.
>>
>>14227944

Wasn't Valkyrie Drive just straight-up yuri NTR?
>>
>>14228010
>zero emotion

I don't know, I remember some Frozen Teardrops...
>>
>>14227161
>Four was fine with some great emotional development
Literally the worst part of Zeta. Forced shitty Romance by Tomino.
>>
>>14227161
These are almost my exact feelings toward Zeta.

Early ZZ is garbage but it really does start to get better at around episode 18 or so.
>>
>>14226911
>he saw the tears of time
>>
>>14227051
No seriously, genocyber is really bad
>>
>>14227161
Sounds like it wasn't for you.
>>
>>14228025
>I remember some Frozen Teardrops
You inflicted that upon yourself.

>>14228070
>Early ZZ is garbage but it really does start to get better at around episode 18 or so.
So after the brick that transforms into another brick shows up?
>>
>>14228144

Inflicted? You make it sound like it wasn't hilarious!
>>
>>14227997
>Vividred is better than Zeta Gundam
dunno man, 12 (13?) episodes of extreme shit versus 50 episodes of plain shit... its close but vividred actively made me question myself why the fuck I sat through it all
>>
>>14226911
>hating on Zeta
Anon, I'm gonna kick your ass.
>>
>>14228161
dunno man, 50 episodes of extreme shit versus 12 episodes of mediocrity... its close but Zeta Gundam actively made me question myself why the fuck I sat through it all
>>
>>14228172
>liking Zeta
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
The Zeta shitposting force is really getting desperate these days
>>
>>14226911
This is one of the best mecha anime I've ever seen
Not kidding
>>
>>14228205
The Zeta defense force is just a laughing stock these days.
>>
>>14228227
Nice shit taste bro.
>>
>>14228233
Thanks I'm having a pretty good time
>>
>>14228234
Well if you like eating shit I suggest you keep it to yourself, since you're gonna shit the board even further with it.
>>
>>14228246
I'll be sure to pass the message onto OP for you
>>
>>14226911
Keep watching through the franchise. It gets worse. MUCH worse. I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>14228251
Cool, be sure to take him back to ledddit with you. And don't come back please.
>>
>>14228256
He still has the second half of ZZ, Victory, 0083, Unicorn, 08th MS team, 0080, and Turn A to look forward to, so I think he's good.
>>
>>14228265
I'm not part of the "ZZ gets better" camp. The entire thing sucks to me.

But that aside, almost everything else you mentioned are OVAs which are often polarizing among fans. I really don't think that makes up for the trauma that can be induced by SEED/Destiny, Wing, 00, and AGE. Call them contrarians if you like, but even Victory and Turn A can be quite divisive.

G is funny and I don't mind those OVAs, but for the most part I would have preferred a world where Gundam didn't go beyond 0079.
>>
>>14227944
>Rosamia was introduced before Four.
Rosamia initially appears as a random enemy pilot for a battle without any interaction with the main cast and barely any interaction with other Titans, then she disappears for a long time before returning as the Rosamia people remember. It's not surprising someone would forget her early appearance.
>>
>>14228070
The main issue with ZZ is that although it improves in the middle, the ending is very weak too. You just get good Earth episodes, but as soon as the show goes to space it's bad again.
>>
Sometimes it seems like you guys just hunt for things to take exception to and as soon as you have enough of them you declare something shit.

I liked Zeta and ZZ was fun. Inb4 NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENJOY THAT IT'S NOT PATRICIAN REEEEEEE
>>
>>14228344
>criticism
>REEEEEE

The two things are not one in the same.
>>
>>14228344
We need one big Zeta thread for shitposting and defence forcing in order for /m/ to let loose and finally get it out of our systems.
>>
>>14228205
They're all /v/edditors.
>>
>tfw you have been on /m/ long enough to see Zeta go from one of the more loved series to a hated and shitposted about everyday one.
>>
>>14228410
ZZ is about to release overseas. The time is ripe to shit on its predecessor in order to build up hype to the new lord and savior of /m/.
>>
You can't hate Z and not hate ZZ. They're the same series. The casts are largely the same, the factions are the same, plotlines start in one and carry right on into the next, music (including the freaking title card theme) is shared between them, and so on.

Z's ending was inconclusive, and ZZ couldn't have started out of thin air. ZZZ is essentially a 97 episode series. You have to take it as a whole.
>>
>>14227161
The novels are good both TV series and ANT are trash

Even Zeta Define has more going for it.
Despite Kitazume being a fucking hack
>>
Delete this
>>
>>14228410
>Feels bad man
>>
>>14226911
You should watch Chargeman Ken.
>>
File: every time.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>14228410
>>14228449
/m/ always takes the bait, so the bait is what it's always given.
>>
>>14228568
>anything I disagree with is bait

Shut up shitposter.
>>
File: (You).gif (1 MB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
1 MB, 528x384
>>14228591
Here's your (You).
>>
File: 53336025_p8_master1200.jpg (221 KB, 600x699) Image search: [Google]
53336025_p8_master1200.jpg
221 KB, 600x699
I like Zeta better than 0079.
>>
>>14228687
Is Haman looking retarded supposed to be a joke?
>>
File: 1457557967110.png (451 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
1457557967110.png
451 KB, 1100x733
>>14227161
For the most part, you're observations are pretty spot on, but there's a couple things to address.

>Four was fine with some great emotional development, but after she was gone they introduced Sarah, then Rosamia, and then they brought back Four, all of which are relatively the same conflict and same resolution.
The reason for Four and Rosamia was more about Newtypes. Kamille realized later that his relationships with Four and Rosamia were exactly the same. There wasn't any sibling bond nor romance, as their experiences were just a Newtype connection and nothing more. Sarah's mostly there to cuck Katz and demonstrate Scirrocco's manipulative influence over women, but the execution could've probably been more unique.

>Reccoa was another thing entirely, whose motives are either 2deep4me, I'm a woman, or I was just so tried of the show by then that I missed it entirely
It was pretty rooted in the subtext, but Reccoa was fucked in the head the entire time. She was a child soldier during the OYW just like a lot of the White Base crew, and in the war, she was surrounded in destruction and turned into a complete adrenaline junkie. She began following a man who would lead her into battle, namely Char, always trying to go on all the dangerous missions like in the colony or Jaburo. Between Scirrocco's mindfuckery and realizing that Char wasn't good enough, she defected to the person who she expected to get the best thrill from.

>Jerid's death was handled disgracefully, from what they hyped him up be.
The way he just sort of anticlimactically die was first to show how after developing an obsession with defeating Kamille, he lost sight of what was important while Kamille more or less stopped caring about him and second to demonstrate that wars aren't a prewritten narrative strung together for dramatic effect like TV shows. Even in death, Jerid was a massive tool.

0080, CCA, Victory, Turn-A, G-Reco.
>>
when does this meme die?
>>
>>14228922
Memememememememememe.
>>
>>14227161
If 0079 is Ocarina of Time, then X is Wind Waker. X is quite enjoyable.
>>
>>14228687
Those are some damn ugly faces.
>>
>>14226911
You're a fucking riot, OP.

>the day /m/ imploaded.

..not. No one takes your bait thread seriously, and even if someone replies and they sound mad, they're probably just really bored and half-half-hearted defending Zeta because there are plenty of ways to do it and it's easy.

For the record, no, Zeta is not the worst anime you've ever watched. I'm confident you've watched worse.
>>
BRAVO TOMINO
>>
Monsoon would be so proud of this board.
>>
>>14228921

Yeah it's unfortunate people don't catch how Tomino used two Newtype relationships to establish that Newtype Connections =/= Romances. Kamille needed to experience Rosamia to realize that he didn't actually Love Four. It is actually a pretty well done character development all in all.

I think that Sarah got caught and escaped again too many times personally. But realistic Zeta probably should have been some number of numbers in between 45-50, but if your studio wants 50 episodes then you are stuck spreading out your plan over 50 episodes, even if you don't actually need that much or have enough material for it.

Reccoca was actually really well done. Her betrayal starts getting foreshadowed almost 10 episodes before it happens. I think those middle episodes seem boring and pointless on first viewing because you don't realize what they are building up to, there is actually allot there building up there for the final arc when Scirroco, Haman and Char have their three way space dick measuring contest.
>>
>>14226911
I also didn't care for Z. I dropped it right after that blue haired chick went back to space. Also that Belorussia chick is fucking annoying.
>>
File: 1351920475694.gif (2 MB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1351920475694.gif
2 MB, 500x362
>>14229282
>blue haired chick
>>
>>14229250
>But realistic Zeta probably should have been some number of numbers in between 45-50
What? It needed more, and not in the form of ZZ. Zeta had far to many characters and things going on which weren't elaborated enough on. There should've been at least one Kamille-less episode focusing on the Raddish and whatever the hell it was up to. Plus more Karaba stuff on earth.
>>
>>14228144
>ZZ is a brick
It also hits like a brick its also sexy as fuck. Unless you are a fucking pleb.

Then again this whole thread is a shitposting clusterfuck.
>>
>>14229455
I still want my Karaba spinoff ova starring Amuro and Hayato
>>
File: 1395484848654.png (1 MB, 989x1334) Image search: [Google]
1395484848654.png
1 MB, 989x1334
>>14229157
>>
>>14228921
Thanks anon. That actually clears a lot of things up for me. Especially on Reccoa's end.
Though my main issue with Four and Rosamia wasn't the newtype connection/relationship which I did get, it was the brainwashed soldier subplot, where Kamille unsuccessfully tries to stop them from fighting. It felt overplayed, and forced to get an emotional response out of the audience. I wouldn't have minded it if it were more efficient in the execution instead of having every fight with those characters developing into the same result.

Also, I agree with Jerid's obsession point of view, but the point with war not being some cartoon story could have been spread out through out the entire series rather then just placing that theme only in the climax.

But hey, I don't hate Zeta, and I'm actually quite fond of Kamille's character, and Fa may or may not be my waifu. I'll rush through ZZ, since I just want to know what happens to Char and Amuro.
>>
>>14230077
No take ZZ slow. Trust me this is coming from someone who does not mind ZZ.

Trust me CCA is not worth rushing through ZZ to get to.
>>
>>14227161
>Is there a show that truly builds on the level of MSG? I want to know that there's at least something to look forward to.

You're asking two different things. The first question, is there anything that builds on MSG, I would say >>14229001 has the right idea. X has much of the same context MSG did, even having a new White Base thing. It takes a lot of what the original series did and builds on it, it's very much the definitive spiritual sequel that Zeta wasn't.

As for your second question, there are absolutely things to look forward to in the franchise that are very good, but not all of them necessarily use the original show as a baseline. Say, 0080 is really, really good, but the tone is completely different. CCA is a good, but not great OVA, but the actual stuff with Char and Amuro is fantastic. The ending is really iconic, and I hope it isn't spoiled for you.

I also like 0083, 08th MS team, and G Gundam, but those are very much to your own personal taste.
>>
>>14230077
Leina's Blood Part 2 is one of the best episodes in the Gundam franchise.
>>
>>14226911
Anyone else love how Zeta builds on 0079 as a sequel? It would have been easy to just go full Neo-Zeon, but I found the concept of the Titans to be really intriguing. I would have liked to see this expanded upon a little though. Show the earthnoid citisens actively fearing future Zeon rebellions.
>>
>>14230287
>I would have liked to see this expanded upon a little though. Show the earthnoid citisens actively fearing future Zeon rebellions.
Yeah the Titans claim they're supposed to be hunting down Zeon remnants yet it's never shown at all in the series. Then they infact ally themselves with Zeon. Would've been interesting to have an episode with the Titans as the good guys, saving a colony or civilian ship from some Zeon punks.
>>
>>14230308
Given that they orchestrate Stardust to create themselves, I'd say that's all a pretense. Besides, at that point, hunting down Zeon remnants is more like code for suppressing any anti-Federation sympathies in the colonies.
>>
>>14228410

Zeta will never stop being good, though. The only thing that's changed is that time has passed, and the newfags of the current era are too young for Zeta. It's not their fault they're young and stupid.
>>
>>14230340
>psshh... Thankfully there is a serious and deep show for gentleman such as myself. While the boys watch their uncultured schlock I watch the superior show for superior enlightened minds...
>>
>>14230331
Eh but that's based on a series which came years after Zeta. Still wouldn't have hurt to not make them all seem like complete scumbags.
>>
Honestly aside from a few minor niggles (NOT EVEN ZEON WOULD STOOP THIS LOW) I didn't really think Zeta was that bad, but I didn't think it was particularly amazing either. Good, not great. Same with ZZ.

>>14230331
But that wasn't canon at the time of Zeta's making.

>>14230384
Which is sort of the point of Emma? But then she defects and the Titans become DICKS R US so eh.
>>
>>14230308
That's not what I mean. I meant that they should have shown some of the paranoia that allowed for the Titans to grow so big in the first place.
>>
>>14230393
>(NOT EVEN ZEON WOULD STOOP THIS LOW)
Which is funny and somewhat true since at least a couple of times in MSG it showed Zeons trucing to aid civilians or not be actively hostile towards them.
>>
>>14227161
Watch 0080 then stop.
>>
>>14227161
Wow that's one massive block of text, might want to try paragraphing if your going to write that much bro.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head though, the best things about zeta were the mobile suit designs and the animation jump, everything else was just painfull to watch.
For all its flaws I much preferred Zz after it got past its weird start, shame the Zz gundam is so ugly.
>>
>>14230403
On the other hand, colony gassing. Which wasn't stated as "people who did the deed were unaware at the time."

Hostage taking is horrifying, for sure, but it pales in comparison to some of Zeon's more ridiculous misdeeds. One life, after all, is far less than half of fucking humanity.
>>
I agree with OP. Only retarded spics can enjoy Zeta.
>>
Zeta Shitposting General WHEN??
>>
>>14228402
Fuck off /tv/.
>>
>>14230372
where's the argument buckley
strawmanning to the max
>>
File: 1462953561299.jpg (33 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462953561299.jpg
33 KB, 512x512
Was he a newtype?
>>
>>14228921
>It was pretty rooted in the subtext, but Reccoa was fucked in the head the entire time. She was a child soldier during the OYW just like a lot of the White Base crew, and in the war, she was surrounded in destruction and turned into a complete adrenaline junkie. She began following a man who would lead her into battle, namely Char, always trying to go on all the dangerous missions like in the colony or Jaburo. Between Scirrocco's mindfuckery and realizing that Char wasn't good enough, she defected to the person who she expected to get the best thrill from.

There's more to her being fucked in the head though. Apparently when she was fighting in the OYW she was raped by the men she fought with, or it's at least implied it was them.
>>
>>14233504
>>14228921
source? not calling BS, but it'd be great to be able to post it in the future for those that don't know
>>
>>14233504
I wonder how people would take it if she ended up being a female Io instead.
>>
>>14233524
The source is in the anime itself, here's the info-dump, this is not me, btw.

"It's because Reccoa was raped, or otherwise suffered sexual violence from male soldiers. It's a part of her dying words that were lost in translation.

We don't know when it happened, most likely during OYW when she was fighting against Zeon, possibly repeatedly.

In Japanese there is the word "disgrace/shame/humiliation" as a common euphemism in Japanese for rape. It's the kind of word you will use to make a sex reference that kids won't understand but adults will. It's not 1985 urban slang or anything, the definition of shame as rape is actually listed in dictionaries today:

辱め【はずかしめ】(n) shame, disgrace, being raped

Reccoa uses that euphemism in her dying words, at 18:04 after the end of the opening of episode 49:「エマ中尉わかってよ。男達は戦いばかりで女を道具に使うしか思いつかない…もしくは、女を辱めることしか知らないのよ…!」

"Lt. Emma, understand me. Men are so involved in their fighting, they think of women as mere tools. Sometimes even... not knowing anything other than to disgrace them!"

Emma is taken aback by what Reccoa just said, and she replies「辱められたって…レコア・ロンド…」: "You were... disgraced...? Reccoa Londe...". Her reaction is serious enough that we know the "humiliation" being talked about is not about typical high school bullying.

Nothing else could explain Reccoa's constant search for reliable male figures, and the deep feeling of betrayal she got from Quattro simply ignoring/rejecting her. Unfortunately the English word humiliated does not have all the facets implied by the hazukashime Reccoa uses. It would be weird to have Reccoa suddenly confide to Emma using the very rash word rape out of the blue, especially when sexual issues are not mentioned anywhere else in the series. So the word humiliated stayed in English, with all the things it implies, and also all the things it doesn't imply."

The evidence given is quite compelling if you ask me.
>>
>>14226911
Okay. Good for you.
Way to voice your opinion like you never were trying to start a guaranteed replies thread at all.
I look forward to more blog posting from you anon, lets us know how you think 08th MS team is the most realistic portrayal of war you've ever seen?
>>
File: aa.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
aa.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>14233563
Geez, I thought it was just Tomino speak, but that brings a whole new retrospect into her character.

And I guess Tomino intentionally called for Yazan to use the Hambrabi's tail spike to penetrate the cockpit of the Methuss like that. I always thought that weapon was really weird and it was only ever used once.
>>
>>14233583
Both are garbage.
>>
>>14228281
I'm the opposite of "ZZ gets better later on"
I think ZZ is at it's worst when it is trying to ape Zeta, then it just feels intentionally derivative, particularly at the end. And not the good kind that a direct sequel is supposed to invoke.
Though I do think some of the comedy falls a bit flat sometimes in the slapstick department, I think it was a more interesting tonal shift in the beginning.
>>
>>14233608
Rotating shots like that are the cancer of cinematography.
>>
>>14226911
This is the best anime to start an argument over I've ever seen, Not kidding.

Yes I am, as hectic as the Zeta Shitters and Defenders get, they're far more respectable than anyone I've seen "discussing" Gurren Lagann or Code Geass
>>
File: VIOLATE.png (200 KB, 889x865) Image search: [Google]
VIOLATE.png
200 KB, 889x865
>>14233608
>And I guess Tomino intentionally called for Yazan to use the Hambrabi's tail spike to penetrate the cockpit of the Methuss like that. I always thought that weapon was really weird and it was only ever used once.

Yazan isn't called the violator for nothing.
>>
File: 1460875254455.gif (91 KB, 96x128) Image search: [Google]
1460875254455.gif
91 KB, 96x128
>>14233633
>>
>>14227044
I used to have a toy one of the bottom one, and it saw much use through my childhood.
>>
>>14228440
getting near the end of my Zeta rewatch and am starting to feel this is true. they've mentioned shangri-la, are showing Brights growing irratation with kids, and growing reliance on his main Newtype to just go out and do what needs to be done
>>
>>14233608

That's some Tomino styled symbolism for sure.
>>
>>14227183
>>14228921
>>14230407
I think the 8th ms team is also good
>>
>>14235580
>Brights growing irratation with kids
Fucking Katz.
>>
Finished watching Z. Holy shit that ending wasn't the happy, heroic, everyone survived one MSG had.

Was Kamille's talk about Comets and allusion to Char surviving? Or just crazy talk?
>>
It's not the worst anime ever. It's just that the writing doesn't make any sense. The dialogue and character actions are nonsensical
>>
>>14235944
That's not even true.
>>
>>14235944
It just doesn't make sense to you because your soul is weighed down by gravity
>>
File: Bask_om.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Bask_om.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>14226911
Zeta Gundam is probably the best non-OVA Gundam.
>>
>>14228921
>Kamille realized later that his relationships with Four and Rosamia were exactly the same.
Not saying you are wrong(the subtlety in Zeta borders on nonexistent at times), but when does he realize this? I always thought with Rosamia he just saw her as a poor individual that was alone and pathetic. With Four you could tell he actually had feelings for her.
>>
>>14242160

It actually comes out in the dialogue during the Rosamia arc. Kamille mentions that Rosamia reminds him of someone, she asks if he loved her. He said that he thought he did at the time, but that he came to realize that what he and Four had was more like what he and Rosamia had. He also mistakes her for four near the end when Rosamia is in the MkII.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.