[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Runaway Ideon Episode 31 BD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
Is this an actual release I see? No lie? Hell must have frozen over.

>http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806829

Less than two weeks this time instead of two months
cool
Maybe get used to it, idk
>>
There aren't many episodes left, so no complaints here. Thanks once again.
>>
>>14167235
Thank you!
>>
>>14167235

>xeno looking over window, head exposed.jpg
>>
Man, new shit comes out and it's basically ignored in lieu of just shitposting endlessly
fuck this place
>>
>>14168046
Happens all the time. You get new (old) toku releases, new anime releases, and other neat stuff, but it usually doesn't get too much attention.
>>
Kool thank you
>>
>>14168345
There's not always a ton to talk about. Bluray releases are appreciated but a lot of people that would be interested have already seen the show ages ago so there's nothing "new" to discuss besides "Hey thanks for the blurays"
>>
Thanks
I think I'll wait until it gets to about 37 cause sub ninjas. Isn't the advice to watch up to a certain point and switch to the 2nd movie?
>>
>>14168874
Watch the whole TV series then Be Invoked.
>>
>>14168874
>Isn't the advice to watch up to a certain point and switch to the 2nd movie?

No. Whoever tells you that is a retard. The second movie is almost a direct continuation of the final episode.
>>
Nice, so close I can taste it. Thank you for doing these man, and to the dude translating.

Still waiting for it to finish before I rewatch it all. Been watching your Argento Soma release lately and that shit is a great gem.

Also anyone remember what the quality of the Ideon movie subs is like these days? Back when I wathed them they still has wonky HKsubs. Did anyone ever retranslate them?
>>
>>14168874
There's maybe a ten minute overlap between the end of the show and the start of Be Invoked. I suppose you could look up the exact moment of overlap and switch there but it really isn't necessary, and the ending to the tv show is actually really cool despite being a clear break in the story rather than a rushed attempt at wrapping things up like most other shows would do.
>>
File: ideon drinking game.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ideon drinking game.png
2 MB, 1024x768
I was going to rewatch Tomino's Gundam series, but ended up going back to Zambot 3 and watching through all of his works he wrote from the earliest. With any luck these Ideon BDs will be done by the time I reach that point. Thanks you two
>>
>>14170366
Holy shit, that game could kill you in about two minutes.
>>
File: ide30.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ide30.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>14170366
I haven't seen that milk in a while.
>>
>>14167863
It's actually happening, holy shit thank god
>>
File: Pikachu_seizure-2.jpg (10 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_seizure-2.jpg
10 KB, 360x270
Damn this episode was epileptic.
>>
>It's another QUALITY episode
>>
>>14170979
At least there's another Kogawa-animated episode coming after this one.

>>14169760
No, no one retranslated it, though Shin-Getter put it on Blu-ray. I'm really not sure if Kaixe Rho and Universal-Quantifier will tackle that, either.
>>
Are the HD versions on IRC anywhere, or is it just torrents plus the SD DDL.
>>
>>14171011
Really? So the movie that wraps up the whole series is stuck with HKsubs?
>>
>>14171019
>HKsubs
Shin-Getter's aren't even HK, but their actual translation. It's a wonder that they somehow managed to put out a decent script for Zambot 3.
>>
File: It's a Gije episode.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
It's a Gije episode.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>14171012
Just torrents bud

>>14171019
>>14171134
Last time we talked about it, the general verdict was that the movies weren't perfect, but the translation was at least in a better place than the series.
After the series is out, UQ said he'll look at the movies to decide it it's worth it to redo them.
If it comes to that, you know. Get there when we get there.
>>
>>14171265
So can we expect more soon? Maybe an ETA?
>>
>>14171265
>Gije is a man's name and I'm a man.webm
>>
As someone who hasn't seen Ideon before, thanks for this, I'll be sure to watch it after I finish my current block of shows.
>>
File: d63.jpg (8 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
8 KB, 200x303
>>14169760
>Been watching your Argento Soma release lately and that shit is a great gem
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.