[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Victory Gundam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Gengaozo.jpg (212 KB, 1200x1648) Image search: [Google]
Gengaozo.jpg
212 KB, 1200x1648
which episodes does this beast show up in?
>>
no /m/ bros watching Victory right now to tell me?
>>
>>14167449
It only shows up near the very end, probably after episode 47 or so.
>>
>>14167459
i think thats the gottrlatan. this thing shows up a little bit before.
>>
>>14167463
that's the MS that jingle-bells was piloting, isn't it?
>>
File: 1.png (277 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1.png
277 KB, 704x480
>>14167105
ep 44-47.
>>
>>14167757
No, that's the Zanneck.
>>
>>14167885
she piloted the zanneck and the gengaozo.
>>
>suddenly /ss/
>>
>>14170544
Uso is the ultimate pimp of UC
>>
I was disappointed that Lupe missed out when all the Zanscare pilots started getting endgame MS. The Birknau was completely wasted on the commander guy.
>>
>>14170550
>Zanscare
>Making decent tactical decisions
>>
When do the idols show up?
>>
>>14170564
That's some quality on the beam rifle.
>>
>>14170566
It's the little known short barrel tactical close quarters beam carbine.
>>
>>14170623
You mean Victory's version of The Patriot from Snake Eater?
>>
>>14170564
>When do the idols show up?
It took me five minutes to realize you're making a GERWALK joke.
>>
>>14170557
Now that I think about it, they were really fucking stupid
>>
>>14172286
It's what happens when you crazy cyber-newtype'd bitches in a position of command.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.