[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector (Episode 1-49 Full Series Batch)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Winspector.jpg (227 KB, 1335x793) Image search: [Google]
Winspector.jpg
227 KB, 1335x793
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806020

Weeaboo Shogun Presents:
Special Rescue Police Winspector
Episode 1-49
Full Series Batch
(DVD 10-bit x264, AAC Bunny Hat Raw)
Japanese language with English Subtitles.

In the year 1999, high risk crimes and abuses of science lead the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department to create a special team. Ryoma Kagawa is Fire, the field leader of the Special Rescue Police Winspector. Equipped with a super patrol car called the WinSquad, and a specialized cybernetic suit called the CrossTector, he leads two robotic assistants, Bikel and Walter, combating crimes that are too dangerous for even the riot police to handle.

The first entry in the Rescue Police trilogy of the Metal Heroes Series is here, fully subtitled, with DVD quality visuals! This batch includes all of the 49 original episodes, and the episode preview commercial for the series.

I hope you enjoy this great series. Solbrain is starting soon!
>>
File: 1458578398715.png (859 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
1458578398715.png
859 KB, 717x538
I can't thank you enough for everything, SO. Have a facepalming Bikel.
>>
Why do they have an 80s Camaro?
Does the third guy just go in the trunk?
>>
>>14155383
>Why do they have an 80s Camaro?
it's better than Metalder's subcompact
>>
beep boop
>>
>>14155383
He has an 80s Camaro in 1999 Future Japan because retro American cars are COOL. And the robots don't ride in the car with him. They have their own modes of transportation.

My dad had an 80s Camaro when I was a kid. In retrospect, he probably should have had a carseat. Even as a kid, sitting in the back was a pain in the ass. Not as much as when he had the Corvette and there was no back seat, though.
>>
more like failspector amirite because it's so boring

Nah I'm just kidding good effort SO-sempai.
>>
>>14155368
>Solbrain is starting soon
I'm going to miss Bikel and Walter...
>>
>>14156238
They'll be back.
>>
>Solbrain is starting soon!
SUDDENLY, SOLBRAIN FIGUARTS
Seriously, do you think this is a case of THEY KNOW?
>>
>>14155368
Thank you!
>>
>>14156976
Did they actually announce the Solbrain Figuarts? That'll make it look like I'm a secret Metal Heroes Toei stealth marketer once again. I wish I were, I could use the extra paycheck.

From what I understand, they are aware of the existence of fansubs but can't/don't understand the Internet much or why foreigners would even want to watch their inherently Japanese shows. That being said, they are probably grateful for the free advertising.
>>
>>14157739
This reminds me of a particular anecdote: back when cast choices for TvC were being made, Tatsunoko execs were surprised to learn that Americans actually cared about Samurai Pizza Cats/Kyatto Ninden Teyandee.
>Did they actually announce the Solbrain Figuarts?
The anon was probably joking, but I'd like to be sure as well.
>>
>>14157739
Let's just hope they aren't too mad over Japanese people downloading these.
>>
>>14158502
Well it does happen. I've seen a surprising amount of old MADs featuring shows with TV-N subs.
>>
>>14158502
Even if they are they can't do anything about it.
Maybe if Japanese DVD prices weren't such horseshit.
>>
>>14159097
Most people in Japan rent instead of buying DVDs.
>>
Pretty interesting to see a toku where over-achieving humans are the MoTW.
>>
Nice job, haven't really been keeping up with this, but definitely grabbing the batch.

Is this the first Metal Heroes show to be completely subbed, not counting HKs?
>>
>>14161969
All the Space Sheriff shows have full subs that were translated from some other language's subtitles, so they're frequently not accurate to what's being said in Japanese.

Metalder had subs, not sure if it was fully done but Deadfish and Hi no Tori worked on them.

From what I've been told, this is the first full translation project. But I'm pretty sure MFC is going to finish Gavan, they're over halfway done.
>>
>>14161990
Yeah MFC is pretty consistent. I'm just glad to be seeing Metal Heroes finally getting some much needed love.
>>
>>14155368
>>14155425
>>14161990
Is it too much to ask for .mp4 hard subs of the batch? The way the Winspector .MKVsubs are styled prevents them from showing when streamed. This only happens with Winspector not O-T or Imagination Station or GUIS or MFC mkvs. Just need the .MP4.

I converted a few episodes to MP4 on my own but each takes 30 minutes to convert on my budget computer.
>>
>>14162157
That's the price you pay for a budget computer.

Step it up.
>>
I cannot thank you enough for letting me relive my youth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qby9_BB1wdk
>>
>>14155383
>>14155404
>>14155425
Blue SWAT had the best one, an Autozam AZ-1.
>>
>>14162157
Universal Media Server streams them fine with no problem.
>>
>>14162157
Have you tested a file from the most recent batch?

I asked Ignis to check the ones last year for a similar reason (a person using PS3) and we didn't see anything unusual about them. I had even set one to force the sub track on. I also tried playing it on my Raspberry Pi from a flash drive and they worked (a budget build can work). What's your setup like? Or are you the PS3 guy?

If nothing else, it's possible to stream them from the KissAsian site, but I don't think they're using the latest ones.
>>
>>14162191
I love that they used a Camaro Z-28, for Winspector, but they modified the heck out of an old Toyota Sera for the SolGallop in Solbrain.

Much like the Autozam, it has suicide doors, which are great for street parking in Japan without getting your doors ripped off.
>>
Please. We all know the best Metal Heroes load vehicle is the SolDrecker, as it's a Toyota Previa.
>>
Great Job! Thank you!
>>
>>14166660
Quick question since you're here; do you folks still intend to do Spielban at some point or do you not mind anyone else taking a stab at it?
>>
>>14166706
My immediate plans are to do Solbrain and then Exceedraft, and then I'll think about what to do next.

But if anyone can and wants to do Spielban, I'd say definitely go for it, my interest is getting the Rescue Police trilogy done.
>>
>>14166561
SolDrecker kicks ass. It allows you to transform, AND they keep a huge robot in the hatchback!
>>
>>14166706
We don't mind anyone doing that. I don't think Shir has any interest doing that series anymore. From our conversations, I believe once Changeman and Flashman is done he will decide on whether to do Turbo and Five and/or just finish up Stepsisters and ride into the sunset.

Right now the priority is Change, Flash and Stepsisters.
>>
>>14168267
That's cool then.
>he will decide on whether to do Turbo and Five
The alternative is LxC doing those, so releases from a quicker group would be good.
>Stepsisters
I hope that you're patient with Nanto, since he multitasks a bit too much.
>>
I absolutely fell in love with Winspector when I started watching it about a couple months ago. It's like, just on the cusp of reality and fantasy, making for a great mix. I can understand why it did so well in Japan during it's original air dates.
>>
>>14169423
>I hope that you're patient with Nanto, since he multitasks a bit too much.
We don't mind, we are happy to work with him on this project. A collaberation between us and him is long overdue.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.